PDA

View Full Version : A lot of bigotry here, I notice (RANT TIME)


Billy
09-23-2005, 03:43 AM
I notice that some people will say things to the effect of, "Back when Kennedy was shot, all three networks were owned by JEWS." Or subject lines such as Jewish Dominance in the Porn Industry! Other topics that I actually clicked on to find disgusting antisemitic slurs. What are you thinking? This wouldn't really get under my skin since I know that there are stupid, hatred-filled bigots in the world, but these hateful comments don't get any sort of backlash, that I could tell. People just seem to accept that certain religions are evil. Sly references to "die hard" Shintos and how Asians are money-grubbers. I can just imagine people sitting in front of their computers, nodding their heads and wondering why the jews are trying to hurt them.

And even that wouldn't prompt me to post about it if there wasn't this Christian superiority complex running through most threads. Almost a deliberate rubbing-of-noses in certain people's superiority simply because of what church you attend.

People who practice a religion that you don't practice aren't evil. This includes witchcraft, which is a real religion called Wicca, which has the main rule that whatever you do comes back on threefold, so they aren't hurting anybody if they know what's good for them. It's different from Satanism. It's different from Paganism. It's different from New Age Spiritualism. READ A BOOK. I don't know why I'm explaining this if you still think that people of the Jewish faith are evil. Oh wow! Just thinking about how people still think the jews are evil shocks me! There are so many religions out there populated with people just trying to achieve their highest spiritual potential. It makes me sick when people spit on that.

Don't you people know that bigotry is wrong? Not just because it hurts people, but because it's fundamentally flawed. There are good and bad people within any group. There are bad people in your group and good people in the group that you don't like. Any generalization you place on a group doesn't apply to every member, so therefore void of logic and reason. It's what the NWO wants you to do: hate. It wants to divide in order to conquer you. Good people from different groups can join together against evil. There's so much middle ground that it's ridiculous!

I haven't gotten through a small portion of this site yet and I've just been overwhelmed by people completely disrespecting any spirituality that they don't practice, which I've noticed has only been Christians badmouthing other faiths F.Y.I. I love Jesus, by the way. But I despise Bush's fear-based Church Culture which is what I've overdosed on during my short while here. I dread having to sift through the rest of this site for gems of knowledge while dealing with people's complete ignorance and short-sidedness and fear-based hatred as they use their religion as a weapon. Iíve already found some rather sexist threads about how women ďlack moral strengthĒ as well as the fact that thereís a special section called Social Engineering (this section) where feminism and diversity are listed as bad things right there under the title. Really lets you know a thing or two about who's in charge and who they side with (NWO). Iíve also come across the easy target of gays. Pedophiles and homosexuals being equated??? How dare you!

Let me lay out a few simple rules for knowing if youíre for or against the NWO. Do you love people? Do you have love in your heart? If youíre busy hating people, people of other religions, other genders, other sexual orientations, other nationalities, other races, other political parties, or even just individuals, then you can answer no.

And the NWO has won.

You can also know that youíre Christian in name only. Youíre not being Christ-like when you hate others and fear others and disrespect others. Jesus led by example. What a horrible example you set by spitting on other people like you do. Thatís not what Jesus was about. Thatís what the NWO is about. A lot of you believe that when people donít hate for Jesus, that the New World Order wins. Thatís not quite the way it works. Youíre already an agent for evil if you believe that.

I'll leave it at that. Good day.

igwt
09-23-2005, 03:50 AM
This article may be of interest to you. It is on the



savethemales (http://www.savethemales.ca/) website.

truebeliever
09-23-2005, 04:19 AM
John 2:13-16 "Now the Passover of the Jews was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem. And He found in the temple those who sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the moneychangers doing business. When He had made a whip of cords, He drove them all out of the temple, with the sheep and the oxen, and poured out the changers' money and overturned the tables. And He said to those who sold doves, "Take these things away! Do not make My Father's house a house of merchandise!"

He's not all peace and love. Sometimes you have to call a spade a spade.

I certainly have the brains to know the difference when i talk about "Da Jooooze" and the every day people who subscribe to Judaism to varying degree's.

Just as I know the difference between human beings who are attracted to same sex relationships and shun the worst of the "gay lifestyle and agenda". They just want to be left alone and I have no problem.

Whats great is that you are free to write and express your views which you have done very well.

Whats also great is people on these forums are free to voice their opinions on a myriad of topics.

Should people advocate violence towards people purely because of their race/look/beliefs then they should be arrested and charged for threatening or conspiring to kill. There are plenty of laws available without the feel good tripe you've offered up. "Feel Good Tripe" because you have just perfectly voiced the "rational" behind the myriad of new laws being introduced to prevent valid criticism of a certain group of people.

Truth needs no laws to uphold it.

You write nicely.

Keep up the good work!

freeman
09-23-2005, 04:50 AM
People who practice a religion that you don't practice aren't evil. This includes witchcraft, which is a real religion called Wicca, which has the main rule that whatever you do comes back on threefold, so they aren't hurting anybody if they know what's good for them. It's different from Satanism. It's different from Paganism. It's different from New Age Spiritualism. READ A BOOK.

You've been reading the wrong books. All witchcraft, New Ageism, Freemasonry and every other branch of the occult eventually tracks back to the Satanic credo of Aleister Crowley: "Do as thou wilt." (And just to make it look good for outsiders, they will occasionally throw in, "...an if it hurt no one" as a presupposition.)
I haven't noticed any of the hatred, bigotry, intolerance and other PC bullchips that you allude to as dominating this website. Just honest, sincere people looking for truthful answers instead of the usual mainstream hype that you seem to ape so well in your criticisms. (And I second TB's motion; you do write very well.)

I haven't gotten through a small portion of this site yet and I've just been overwhelmed by people completely disrespecting any spirituality that they don't practice, which I've noticed has only been Christians badmouthing other faiths F.Y.I. I love Jesus, by the way. But I despise Bush's fear-based Church Culture which is what I've overdosed on during my short while here.

Now this really gives you away. Not only do most of the people on this site not support Bush in any way, shape or form, but also very few of the Christian members of this forum espouse G. W.'s Evangelical Dominionist apostasy of Christianity.
You are making generalized, sweeping and unfounded accusations against some very good people, and I do not condone that. It is you who are tarring others with the broadest possible brush with smug, self-righteous platitudes and PC garbage. Cast the beam out of thine own eye, first, brother.
You really do write well. You just need to work harder on the content.

truebeliever
09-23-2005, 05:38 AM
Now this really gives you away. Not only do most of the people on this site not support Bush in any way, shape or form, but also very few of the Christian members of this forum espouse G. W.'s Evangelical Dominionist apostasy of Christianity.

I missed that!

What an insult! Connecting us to Bush!

Lord/God/Allah/Bramah/Buddah/Waggle/Thor/Great Spirit have mercy! (P.C...would'nt want to offend anyone).

I just want to get your beautiful blocks of sentence structure and with a Square and Compass, make a beautiful mathematical equation out of it.

Damn the content! Look at the form!

Virgo Sun/Moon for sure. Ooooops, there go my pagan ways again...

Saturnino
09-23-2005, 08:28 AM
It seems Billy hasn't read or paid attention to what the Christians are saying in the forum. I have never met one Christian here who likes Bush or Dominionism theology.

And about Wicca...nobody can love Jesus as he says and support Wicca: those are diametrically different worldviews and spiritual positions. Wiccans hate and despise Christians more than anyone else in the world.

Thumper
09-23-2005, 10:20 AM
I came to clubconspiracy to escape Heresy words like 'bigotry' or 'racism' or 'anti-semitism' that say nothing about the validity of an argument, but only seek to repress it.

Can we have a sticky where these words are offbounds???? :-P :-P 8-)

Nexuseuss
09-23-2005, 02:22 PM
Saturnino wrote:
And about Wicca...nobody can love Jesus as he says and support Wicca: those are diametrically different worldviews and spiritual positions. Wiccans hate and despise Christians more than anyone else in the world.

Wiccans are about the earth as they see it. An entity with no clear face other than a name, and other souls on it. They enable those disenfranchised with religious doctrine to believe in something other than birth, death, and oblivion.

Wiccans have their own formula for fostering the soul, much like Christianity.

If a Christian and a Wiccan help a frail woman across a street crossing because she is in strife, whom is more or less correct in Jesus's/God's/Mother Earth's eyes?

Goodness of heart is goodness in any language, any religion, or any incarnation, Saturnino.

We've clashed in the past, but I care about my fellow humans regardless of their immediate cares.

I can be wrong, you can be wrong, we all can be wrong, and right and wrong again.

Is love and caring so wrong when the labels aren't the same?

I remember from my Catholic school lessons that Jesus hung out with non religious everyday peoples and formed his following from them. Made them his apostles, his clergy, and his people. Anyone who came upon them was judged on merit and not affiliation.

Something to think about.

Saturnino
09-23-2005, 02:27 PM
Nex,

as usual, you avoid the subject and start talking about some issue that has nothing to do with the post. I can't believe you don't do it on purpose, just to irritate people.

I am NOT talking about kind acts. The post was talking about spiritual worldviews. Wicca and Christianity have indeed opposite spiritual worldviews.

And Jesus would talk to sinners and say: go and sin no more, and not agree with whatever crap they believed or were doing.

Nexuseuss
09-23-2005, 02:34 PM
Why do you hate, Saturnino?

Religions aren't sports teams.

They're players of the same game.



If someone does you a kind act, do you ask for their credentials?

Many a Wiccan have shown me generosity and warmth because they cared about people besides themselves.

I won't fault them for that.

Draken
09-23-2005, 03:02 PM
Nex, I'm sure there are many people who would testify that Dubya never was anything but nice to them, generous, humble even. I'm sure that if he had to pull the trigger on a REAL person, not just a random "number" out of 1 million Iraqis for example, even he would have trouble doing it, because he would have to look them straight in the eye before doing it.

But pushing a button or giving the order for someone else to do it is a whole different matter.

Just like Freemasons who participate in occult rituals they have no idea the effect of, or what powers and forces they unleash - all they know is that Freemasonry is a "humanitarian, philathropic" worldwide organization trying to promote "wholesome" values.

But what Freemasons and Wiccans don't realise is that their well-meaning, naive energies are being directed towards totally other goals, by the people higher up in the power pyramid, and they don't even KNOW about these people's existance.

All they know is "we had a ritual session for the benefit of Mother Earth", or in the case of Freemasons "The Grand Architect", and that sound mighty fine and benevolent.

The issue is much deeper and more serious than to say that just because you've met Wiccans and they were friendly to you, then all Wiccans are just into a different "religious belief system", and that their rites and rituals are just another way of "serving allmighty God".

Nexuseuss
09-23-2005, 03:24 PM
Draken wrote:
Nex, I'm sure there are many people who would testify that Dubya never was anything but nice to them, generous, humble even. I'm sure that if he had to pull the trigger on a REAL person, not just a random "number" out of 1 million Iraqis for example, even he would have trouble doing it, because he would have to look them straight in the eye before doing it.

But pushing a button or giving the order for someone else to do it is a whole different matter.

Just like Freemasons who participate in occult rituals they have no idea the effect of, or what powers and forces they unleash - all they know is that Freemasonry is a "humanitarian, philathropic" worldwide organization trying to promote "wholesome" values.

But what Freemasons and Wiccans don't realise is that their well-meaning, naive energies are being directed towards totally other goals, by the people higher up in the power pyramid, and they don't even KNOW about these people's existance.

All they know is "we had a ritual session for the benefit of Mother Earth", or in the case of Freemasons "The Grand Architect", and that sound mighty fine and benevolent.

The issue is much deeper and more serious than to say that just because you've met Wiccans and they were friendly to you, then all Wiccans are just into a different "religious belief system", and that their rites and rituals are just another way of "serving allmighty God".

You miss the point.

If someone does you a good turn out of the kindness of their heart, do you call it good or do you call it evil?

I recall reading an article over 5 years ago about the ancient cultures of the world and their various religions. Greek philosophers studied in Egypt, Roman Catholics convened with Pagans, etc... They all had the same intrinsic belief in an almighty force and respected each other's good will.

Jesus supposedly collected the "garbage" of the land and made them his people and apostles.

Is there only one path to a belief in a loving almighty creator/father/mother?

If your answer is no, you're on the wrong path.

09-23-2005, 06:37 PM
I think it is fair to state that there is good and bad in every group. There are those within certain groups who covertly "exploit" their members for their own "corrupt" agenda.

Facts are facts and if one has to mention freemasonry, wicca, paganism, christianity in a negative light to support their research regarding the "dark side" of these entities, I don't consider it bigotry.

It's okay for a jew to call someone an anti-semite or to criticize another jew, but it's not okay for me to do the same.

In that regard, I would be labeled an anti-semite.

Saturnino
09-23-2005, 06:43 PM
I never said I hate anyone. Also, I know that eventually Christianity will be the losing team (to use your terminology) for a while, persecuted and despised, so playing this game would be very silly. I gain nothing by bringing other religions down. I care for the individual, especially if they are my friends and would like them to know the truth, because I have seen the destruction that occultism bring to people's lives, including in my own family. Maybe you haven't experienced this, and that's why you still believe it is ok.

Unfortunately, many Wiccans don't show this concern for Christians. They like to infiltrate churches, they put curses in Christians, etc. Good for you that you know only the kind side of them.

And if a Wiccan shows kindness to me, I would be grateful. But that doesn't make their beliefs true. As usual, you put words in my mouth that I didn't say and go astray from the subject.



Nexuseuss wrote:
Why do you hate, Saturnino?

Religions aren't sports teams.

They're players of the same game.



If someone does you a kind act, do you ask for their credentials?

Many a Wiccan have shown me generosity and warmth because they cared about people besides themselves.

I won't fault them for that.

09-23-2005, 06:43 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
I think it is fair to state that there is good and bad in every group. There are those within certain groups who covertly "exploit" their members for their own "corrupt" agenda.

Facts are facts and if one has to mention freemasonry, wicca, paganism, christianity in a negative light to support their research regarding the "dark side" of these entities, I don't consider it bigotry.

It's okay for a jew to call someone an anti-semite or to criticize another jew, but it's not okay for me to do the same.

In that regard, I would be labeled an anti-semite.

Saturnino
09-23-2005, 06:46 PM
Mafia bosses are usually good parents and give gifts to people they love. This doesn't mean they are righteous or that they follow God.

One thing is the individual act of goodness, other is the righteousness of the person.

The reasoning is wrong...a sophism, actually.

09-23-2005, 06:56 PM
Leviathan wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
I think it is fair to state that there is good and bad in every group. There are those within certain groups who covertly "exploit" their members for their own "corrupt" agenda.

Facts are facts and if one has to mention freemasonry, wicca, paganism, christianity in a negative light to support their research regarding the "dark side" of these entities, I don't consider it bigotry.

It's okay for a jew to call someone an anti-semite or to criticize another jew, but it's not okay for me to do the same.

In that regard, I would be labeled an anti-semite.

WHAT IS YOUR POINT LEVIATHAN

freeman
09-23-2005, 07:30 PM
Many a Wiccan have shown me generosity and warmth because they cared about people besides themselves.

Why doesn't that surprise me? 8-)

LeviathanSad
09-23-2005, 09:50 PM
Leviathan wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
I think it is fair to state that there is good and bad in every group. There are those within certain groups who covertly "exploit" their members for their own "corrupt" agenda.

Facts are facts and if one has to mention freemasonry, wicca, paganism, christianity in a negative light to support their research regarding the "dark side" of these entities, I don't consider it bigotry.

It's okay for a jew to call someone an anti-semite or to criticize another jew, but it's not okay for me to do the same.

In that regard, I would be labeled an anti-semite.

LEVIATHAN = SAD
LEVIATHAN = SAD
LEVIATHAN = SAD
LEVIATHAN = SAD
LEVIATHAN = SAD
LEVIATHAN = SAD
LEVIATHAN = SAD
LEVIATHAN = SAD

BLUEANGELMAD
09-23-2005, 10:25 PM
Blue Angel Flew

LeviathanSad
09-23-2005, 11:17 PM
BLUEANGELMAD wrote:
Blue Angel Flew

Leviathan Is A Troll
Leviathan Is A Troll
Leviathan Is A Troll
Leviathan Is A Troll
Leviathan Is A Troll
Leviathan Is A Troll
Leviathan Is A Troll
Leviathan Is A Troll
Leviathan Is A Troll
Leviathan Is A Troll
Leviathan Is A Troll
Leviathan Is A Troll

Draken
09-24-2005, 03:58 AM
Nexuseuss wrote:
Is there only one path to a belief in a loving almighty creator/father/mother?

If your answer is no, you're on the wrong path.

If my answer is 'no', there is NOT only ONE path to a "belief in a loving almighty creator/father/mother", THEN HOW CAN I BE ON THE WRONG ONE?

I'm sorry Nex, but your logic is flawed.

I think YOU'RE missing the point.

If someone does you a good turn out of the kindness of their heart, do you call it good or do you call it evil?

But what if they're NOT doing you a good turn out of the kindness of their heart? How can you tell, whether it's genuine kindness or manipulation?

Have you never been in a relationship where your partner is being extra kind to you, only to find out that there's something they want you to do for them that you might not even want to do?

That's called emotional blackmail.

Or another case, typical of New Age Hare Krishna:

they come up to you to "give" you a cookie "for free" only to ask you to "give" something to them - "for free"! That's not "doing you a good turn out of the kindness of their heart", that's manipulation and emotional blackmail.

freeman
09-24-2005, 06:02 AM
But what if they're NOT doing you a good turn out of the kindness of their heart? How can you tell, whether it's genuine kindness or manipulation?

Have you never been in a relationship where your partner is being extra kind to you, only to find out that there's something they want you to do for them that you might not even want to do?

That's called emotional blackmail.

How true, Draken.
And that is exactly how the New World Order will assert itself, extending the hand of "friendship and brotherhood" in a pretense of helping the very sheeples whose troubles it has deliberately created.
Right down to every sap looking for an "edge" who joins the local Freemasonic lodge and thinks he has found a loving fraternity of likeminded individuals, only to discover too late that he is ensnared in a web of deceit, racketeering and misprision of crime from which he cannot escape without sacrificing everything that he has personally gained in the process. Blackmail indeed.
As Jesus said, the very elect shall be deceived.

09-24-2005, 06:54 AM
Freeman wrote:

"But what if they're NOT doing you a good turn out of the kindness of their heart? How can you tell, whether it's genuine kindness or manipulation?"

"Have you never been in a relationship where your partner is being extra kind to you, only to find out that there's something they want you to do for them that you might not even want to do?"

"That's called emotional blackmail."


Or, in a relationship with someone who is not your partner?

Either way, it's emotional blackmail.

09-24-2005, 06:55 AM
LeviathanSad wrote:

BLUEANGELMAD wrote:
Blue Angel Flew

Leviathan Is A Troll
Leviathan Is A Troll
Leviathan Is A Troll
Leviathan Is A Troll
Leviathan Is A Troll
Leviathan Is A Troll
Leviathan Is A Troll
Leviathan Is A Troll
Leviathan Is A Troll
Leviathan Is A Troll
Leviathan Is A Troll
Leviathan Is A Troll

What is the deal with this BlueAngel flying, flew bullshit?

Are you one of my SHADOWS?

Nexuseuss
09-24-2005, 07:20 AM
Draken wrote:
Nexuseuss wrote:
Is there only one path to a belief in a loving almighty creator/father/mother?

If your answer is no, you're on the wrong path.

If my answer is 'no', there is NOT only ONE path to a "belief in a loving almighty creator/father/mother", THEN HOW CAN I BE ON THE WRONG ONE?

I'm sorry Nex, but your logic is flawed.

I think YOU'RE missing the point.

If someone does you a good turn out of the kindness of their heart, do you call it good or do you call it evil?

But what if they're NOT doing you a good turn out of the kindness of their heart? How can you tell, whether it's genuine kindness or manipulation?

How can anyone tell who is genuine and who is not based solely on the religion they affiliate with? That's dangerous territory for most followers of any mantra.

If there is no one path to get to the same destination, as you mentioned, then all paths are equally permissable.


Have you never been in a relationship where your partner is being extra kind to you, only to find out that there's something they want you to do for them that you might not even want to do?

That's called emotional blackmail.

? What planet do you hail from? Name a relationship which doesn't give to want to recieve something at one point. Besides which, doesn't make for a terribly good comparison to deities, spirits, Gods, and such.



Or another case, typical of New Age Hare Krishna:

they come up to you to "give" you a cookie "for free" only to ask you to "give" something to them - "for free"! That's not "doing you a good turn out of the kindness of their heart", that's manipulation and emotional blackmail.

OMG, not the Hare Krishnas! What about church bizarres, fairs, bake sales, and fun raisers?

You think they're doing you a good turn for the pure goodness of it when they lure you in with promises of cakes, hoagies, or a chance to win goldfish, or a large hamper of spirits?

Emotional blackmail anyone? If they needed money, why didn't these patrons just give it to the organisations and religions to begin with?

Shush Draken. All you want is to place your favourite religions on a pedestal, and urinate on those you don't care for.

Nexuseuss
09-24-2005, 07:22 AM
freeman wrote:
How true, Draken.
And that is exactly how the New World Order will assert itself, extending the hand of "friendship and brotherhood" in a pretense of helping the very sheeples whose troubles it has deliberately created.
Right down to every sap looking for an "edge" who joins the local Freemasonic lodge and thinks he has found a loving fraternity of likeminded individuals, only to discover too late that he is ensnared in a web of deceit, racketeering and misprision of crime from which he cannot escape without sacrificing everything that he has personally gained in the process. Blackmail indeed.
As Jesus said, the very elect shall be deceived.

uhuh, here lay the problem. ^^^Notice the word "Jesus" and it's pretty easy to work out what's going on here.

Antisemitism.

truebeliever
09-24-2005, 08:02 AM
uhuh, here lay the problem. ^^^Notice the word "Jesus" and it's pretty easy to work out what's going on here.

Antisemitism.

Which by definition would mean we hate Jesus? And the Arab world in general.

Nah, most of the people here just hate lying, theiving scum...WASP or otherwise.

Will you be reporting me?

How about if I "deny" the 6 million figure of murdered Jews during the NAZI rein?

How about if i just say..."I hate Jews".

Is everything now explained for you?

I guess that wraps it up in one nice neat package. You can go home now. :-)

Nexuseuss
09-24-2005, 09:37 AM
You realize that with an attitude like yours, no person, christian/wiccan/jewish/whatever is ever going to find some real salvation.

I can't imagine a supreme deity or deities patting you in the head for being a hater and an arrogant one at that.


I don't have a crystal ball, but it won't surprise me when the world goes up in flames, and your kind are holding the matches.

freeman
09-24-2005, 11:40 AM
uhuh, here lay the problem. ^^^Notice the word "Jesus" and it's pretty easy to work out what's going on here.

Antisemitism.

Your mind is as sharp as a dull butter knife.
Jesus=anti-Semitism.
What does that make you?

Nexuseuss
09-24-2005, 02:03 PM
Jesus does not= Anti-semitism

His followers often do though.


If you're going to gloss over the underlying current of many of the hater's posts in this thread, be a dear child and don't bother me with more of your bollocks.


It's no wonder that religions lose more and more members each year. With crackpot delusionals like yourselves pushing one world/one path/one God only bullshit, I'll bet that when the end comes, those who lived religion free ethical and respectful lives will be far ahead of the religious fanatics in the judgement line.

Now piss off, kiddo.

09-24-2005, 02:10 PM
Hey, Nex, I think you have your NWO facts a little twisted.

Dear child and piss off, kiddo!

I don't think there are any children here.

Marsali
09-24-2005, 02:30 PM
Nex, you might consider reading Dr. Henry Makow's latest article, newly posted today, called, "The Fraudulent Basis of Modern Culture."
It has a lot of relevance to this topic.
Dr. Henry is the creator and administrator of this forum.

Nexuseuss
09-24-2005, 02:44 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
Hey, Nex, I think you have your NWO facts a little twisted.

Dear child and piss off, kiddo!

I don't think there are any children here.

You sure as hell act like one.


"NWO Facts"?

bwhahahahaha

You just made my day. Priceless :-P

Marsali
09-24-2005, 02:49 PM
Nex, I forgot to say where that article is located. It's at savethemales.ca.
Will you consider reading it?

Nexuseuss
09-24-2005, 02:55 PM
Marsali wrote:
Nex, you might consider reading Dr. Henry Makow's latest article, newly posted today, called, "The Fraudulent Basis of Modern Culture."
It has a lot of relevance to this topic.
Dr. Henry is the creator and administrator of this forum.

With all due respect to anyone that pays the bandwidth bills, I'm more likely to watch a Michael Moore crapfest than to ingest a modern cultural thesis. I don't see either happening.

Nothing personal of course.

There is enough pollution out there already.

What is he a doctor of?
Where did he recieve his credentials?
How is he recieved in the current research circles?
Has he ever been the center of any scandals or peer snubbings for dodgy work?
What would be his intentions on creating this site for which common people can assemble at and voice their theories?
Is he affiliated with any religious groups?


All questions I'd need answered before even contemplating a read of his article.

Marsali
09-24-2005, 03:02 PM
It's not a modern cultural thesis. It's about the fraudulence of modern culture.
Do you not believe, then, that there is any kind of NWO agenda?

Nexuseuss
09-24-2005, 03:24 PM
Marsali wrote:
It's not a modern cultural thesis. It's about the fraudulence of modern culture.
Do you not believe, then, that there is any kind of NWO agenda?

I don't believe in the concept of "New World Order", no.


Yes modern culture is a fraud, like every other era of human culture.

This NWO "Illuminati" thing you guys do...

It's pure comedy to me.

Of course there are those in power doing nasty things and looking to the future for even more nasty manipulations. That's what power does. Do I see the actions of globalization, of bogus wars, and religious arrogance? Yeah of course. That's the history of humanity, and it's never going to change.

New World Order isn't new at all.

Call it for what it is.

Those in power, manipulating and fucking those without power. You don't need mythical lizard people, aliens, secret societies, or an antichrist with astral projection abilities to spruce the story up.

Anyone that writes articles about the "NWO", is reason enough for me to ignore it as well intentioned but nevertheless medium caliber spam.

You never gave me any credentials for him btw. He sounds like a crackpot to me at the moment.

freeman
09-24-2005, 03:25 PM
Marsali, don't waste any of your valuable time on this loser.
He is an obvious infiltrator. He doesn't read Dr. Makow's work, he doesn't believe in conspiracies -- so what is he doing on a site called clubconspiracy? I mean besides edifying us with his esoteric New Age doublespeak?
The really pathetic part is that if this is the best the opposition has to offer, then I am more certain than ever that the Illuminati are not intellectually superior, just underhanded and sneaky (sorry, nomad).

Nexuseuss
09-24-2005, 03:31 PM
freeman wrote:
Marsali, don't waste any of your valuable time on this loser.
He is an obvious infiltrator. He doesn't read Dr. Makow's work, he doesn't believe in conspiracies -- so what is he doing on a site called clubconspiracy? I mean besides edifying us with his esoteric New Age doublespeak?
The really pathetic part is that if this is the best the opposition has to offer, then I am more certain than ever that the Illuminati are not intellectually superior, just underhanded and sneaky (sorry, nomad).

Listen here, Fruitcakeman.

Just because somebody rightly pegs you for being a delusional twit, doesn't give you clear license to make "OMG OMG OMG InFiLtRaTor!&*@#%!" and "OMG OMG OMG He aint Christian, take his rattlesnake away" comments to your little intellect's content.

I'm here, because I find the depths of human paranoia to be far more amusing than any top grade Comedy Troop can deliver.

Marsali
09-24-2005, 03:37 PM
You're right, of course, freeman. I had mistakenly thought that since the guy isn't too bright, there might just be some hope that he could be educated. But he comes with an agenda that goes way beyond the pathology of ignorance.
Best thing to do is to ignore him, which he won't like one bit.

Nexuseuss
09-24-2005, 04:01 PM
Ignore me like you ignore common sense if you like.


The reason I stay amongst your simple minds is solely for one purpose.

To point out when you're being racist, sexist, xenophobic, whatever...

Watching a number of you rationalize your phobias and hatreds into fragile little glass houses then propping them up with the accolades of dejected crackpots, lower middle class american paranoia, and mail order doctorates wrapped in carpet bags... well quite frankly, you bring the biggest tears to my eyes and ache in my belly.

And the religious bible belt thing? Uh, you have no idea how entertaining it is to witness the depravity of religious doctrine hijacked by the simple common folk nearly busting at the seams to not outright state their real agenda, instead letting it fester in their gratuitously insecure and poorly construed soap box speeches.

Has it ever occurred to any of you that the reason it's all conspiracy "theory", is because there are no facts, just "theories"?

I know it's difficult for you to follow, but do try to keep up here.

I would like to make a "theory" into "fact" as you all so eloquently do on such a daily obsessed fashion. Here we go:

Conspiracy theory forums are actually created to pool the poor intellectually and emotionally cripple into one spot so that quiet case studies can be had for nix.

It's the truth. I said it. And if you disgree, you're all InFiLtrators! OMG OMG!

It's a conspiracy I say.

Thumper
09-24-2005, 04:24 PM
these ankle biters are annoying. can we get a moderator already??

Nexuseuss
09-24-2005, 04:37 PM
Are you suggesting a ban?

I do make valid points when posting, am not spamming, and address topics.

Now is that a basis for censoring someone?

Or is the real truth of the matter, you can't handle being named a future psych ward patient?



Go ahead and do what you need to do. I will guarantee you this though. I don't take censorship lightly, and will react accordingly.

Marsali
09-24-2005, 04:55 PM
I sent a complaint to the admin.

Nexuseuss
09-24-2005, 05:03 PM
A complaint?

Just because no self respecting news media outlet, periodical, or television show (minus comedy send ups) will give you the time of day, doesn't mean that you can just punish a voice of reason for being reasonable.


Bigots and phobes are such delicate little creatures.

Especially when they construct an imaginary cave to poke their noses out and grunt from afar.

Nexuseuss
09-24-2005, 05:10 PM
Anyway, I got the information I came for. Ban away, charity cases.


I'll be keeping an eye on two of you for sure.

You two know who you are.


The rest of you, get outside, get some sunlight and some clarity of thought. No matter how many times I've flushed your types out, it still amazes me how easily conspiracy nuts attract more recruits.

If you're against the pharmacuticals, plant some St. John's Wart on the back 40, for christ's sake.

truebeliever
09-24-2005, 06:28 PM
A ban for this guy?

No Way!

That makes us as bad as the rest of the freakin weak willed forums who run off crying like whiney girlie men when a stirer shows up.

He stirs but he believes in what he's writing...that makes him different from a troll.

We've had a real troll and NOBODY writes for a ban in public!

I reported that idiot LEVIATHAN.

I will support NEXUS to stay here.

They are trying to undermine Liberty Forum with new administrators who are trying to stifle debate, apparently because of the ADL lobbying over new "hate" laws.

We all have the right to ignore him.

I was EXACTLY like this guy 5 years ago. I thought the Illuminati/NWO scammers were the fictional characters out of a comic book...because SBS and the ABC in Oz had'nt done a doco on them so it was'nt true.

Lets not censure dissenting views. Let him come. Let us negate his arguments with "facts". I personally cant be bothered going over all the stuff their is from day dot. Other CC members are more knowledgable on this subject specifically. Take him up or just say "too hard". I know I cant be bothered.

NEXUS...when you are SO rich that you can not only afford all the luxuary's, but you OWN the factories that make them, you get your "power" needs fulfilled from other domains. Murdering Eastern European prostitutes on your mansion grounds in occult rituals, mass sex orgies on coke, molesting little boys and girls and even sacrificing them to their deity of the day.

You live in the burbs of Oz.

You have no idea.

truebeliever
09-24-2005, 06:39 PM
Apolagies. The man must go...

NEXUSSEUSS: After a week of having to play your silly games and read your trite paranoia, I finally got the info I was waiting for.


Which was wonderfully unexpected as most of the decent forums I manage don't spill their beans for weeks or even months on end.

Most of you have failed your spastic brethren in those stakes for sure.

But think of the early completion bonus I'll get.

It's been a real treat. (btw- Better check your newbb code. It's not invincible nor discreet)

Sincerely,

CFPS 68

DARKCHILD - No, he's not a Hacker . . . He's nobody. I traced him through New York at four points, and I got lost. He got through the firewall at what I believe to be FB International in Wood Ridge New Jersey and used their bandwith.

He's been looking for IPs and email addresses to spam to. What a prick.

So, he's an amature hack?

Alledging he's working for who? Da Joooooze? Hunting NAZI's? Simons dead...angling for the top job?

Bet you're outa Melbourne.

Was it my comments on the Jew mafia outa Melbourne and their love of Motorcycle gangs and laundering drug money?

How is "Diamond" Joe. Still skulking after the F.P grilled him?

You are a dog of the lowest kind.

Want to play eh?

I traced him through New York at four points, and I got lost.

"Da Jooooooze" gotta server for their amature sleuths running deception for them.

Ya big sook! Your "acrobatic vernacular" and slippery sentence structure showed great form...but content. Always content lacking.

And now we see you are a lowly hacker/spammer/NAZI hunter. What a combination! Sneaky! Underhanded! Hmmmm...

Be seein ya in da showers sooky bear...

Draken
09-24-2005, 06:45 PM
Nexuseuss wrote:
Ignore me like you ignore common sense if you like.


The reason I stay amongst your simple minds is solely for one purpose.

To point out when you're being racist, sexist, xenophobic, whatever...

Watching a number of you rationalize your phobias and hatreds into fragile little glass houses then propping them up with the accolades of dejected crackpots, lower middle class american paranoia, and mail order doctorates wrapped in carpet bags... well quite frankly, you bring the biggest tears to my eyes and ache in my belly.

And the religious bible belt thing? Uh, you have no idea how entertaining it is to witness the depravity of religious doctrine hijacked by the simple common folk nearly busting at the seams to not outright state their real agenda, instead letting it fester in their gratuitously insecure and poorly construed soap box speeches.

Has it ever occurred to any of you that the reason it's all conspiracy "theory", is because there are no facts, just "theories"?

I know it's difficult for you to follow, but do try to keep up here.

I would like to make a "theory" into "fact" as you all so eloquently do on such a daily obsessed fashion. Here we go:

Conspiracy theory forums are actually created to pool the poor intellectually and emotionally cripple into one spot so that quiet case studies can be had for nix.

It's the truth. I said it. And if you disgree, you're all InFiLtrators! OMG OMG!

It's a conspiracy I say.


Wow.

And you have the nerve to call me elitist? :lol:

You have NO arguments.

The poor attempts at anything resembling arguments fall apart.

this
09-24-2005, 07:06 PM
Hmmm... what a time waster NS was. I think he is smart (which he wants us to tell him), but I also think he/she is barking mad. That bit about buying bulk canned or dried food to stick it to his bosses was really weak though.

And what this thread started out as if anyone cares to continue on, is the important observation of what do you tell people under mind control about how various groups, movements, ideologies or conditions are being nurtured as satanic type experiments.

If that wasn't clear, the original post on this thread seemed to be of someone who doesn't want any of the taboo topics to actually have a point. What many of us can attest to is that modern culture through education and entertainment has brought about mind control. Many of us have at some point become disillusioned and begun to see through our conditioning.

Communism is a perfect example. People know little of it. Who does Dubya actually resemble in his smirk, his deliberate mishandling of national affairs and a penchant for terror? Stalin.

09-24-2005, 07:14 PM
Nexuseuss wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Hey, Nex, I think you have your NWO facts a little twisted.

Dear child and piss off, kiddo!

I don't think there are any children here.

You sure as hell act like one.


"NWO Facts"?

bwhahahahaha

You just made my day. Priceless :-P



Interesting!

truebeliever
09-24-2005, 07:16 PM
Communism is a perfect example. People know little of it. Who does Dubya actually resemble in his smirk, his deliberate mishandling of national affairs and a penchant for terror? Stalin.

Poor Adolph is ROLLING in his grave/shell hole!

Comparing the sap 'W' and his incompetant admin to Hitler and the NAZI's! What an insult to "fascists" everywhere!

igwt
09-24-2005, 07:41 PM
The expression, 'Dark Side Of The Moon' comes to mind.
8-)

this
09-24-2005, 07:48 PM
er, yes, I think I get your point TB.

The point that Churchill could likely have been the greater villain in WWII by fomenting the war and upping the terror factor with civilian bombings, and then not letting Germany declare defeat much earlier etc.

I was trying to point out, in relation to mind control, that Bush is deliberately destroying his country from within, economically, militarily etc. Many well meaning people think he might be Hitleresque with the Reichstag/911 parallel.

truebeliever
09-24-2005, 08:06 PM
The point that Churchill could likely have been the greater villain in WWII by fomenting the war and upping the terror factor with civilian bombings, and then not letting Germany declare defeat much earlier etc.

Yes, yes and yes.

I was trying to point out, in relation to mind control, that Bush is deliberately destroying his country from within, economically, militarily etc. Many well meaning people think he might be Hitleresque with the Reichstag/911 parallel.

Yes, ive been saying this for 2 1/2 years all over the web. I've said it a hundred times on this site from the beginning. I sometimes think that you NEVER read my posts THIS.

His role is to energise the Left and usher in the Internationalist arm of the NWO with the U.N powerful and in control of a world army.

Bush is a Unilateral, Religious Nut, Fascist (ha!). Theres ya PROBLEM.

Rest of world goes...Look at those CRAZY Americans! There's ya REACTION.

Popularly held and morally on the high ground United Nations...Multilaterl, Secular, Socialist. Theres ya SOLOUTION.

this
09-24-2005, 09:25 PM
Yes, ive been saying this for 2 1/2 years all over the web. I've said it a hundred times on this site from the beginning. I sometimes think that you NEVER read my posts THIS.



What? You've posted here before?

About Billy's rant. Maybe he should read this article:


http://www.savethemales.ca/001071.html


Winston Churchill, Illuminati By Henry Makow Ph.D.
August 01, 2005


If the 1940-41 London Blitz is any indication, the recent terror bombings are contrived.

The first air raid on London by the Nazis took place Sept. 7, 1940 and killed 306 people.

After touring the ruins, Winston Churchill remarked, "They cheered me as if I'd given them victory, instead of getting their houses bombed to bits." (416)

Churchill is telling the truth.

Unknown to Londoners, he had rejected Hitler's proposal to spare civilian targets. Quite the opposite, he goaded Hitler into bombing London by hitting Berlin and other civilian targets first.

Churchill told his Air Marshall: "Never mistreat an enemy by halves" and instructed his cabinet, "bombing of military objectives, increasingly widely interpreted, seems our best road home at present." He blocked the Red Cross from monitoring civilian casualties. (440)

Before the end of Sept. 1940, 7,000 Londoners including 700 children lay dead. By the end of the war, more than 60,000 British civilians and 650,000 German civilians died from "strategic" bombing.

In 1940, Churchill had to divert attacks from RAF airfields but he also wanted to start the bloodletting. A year had passed with little action. It was being called the "phoney war." Hitler was making generous peace offers that many Englishmen wanted to accept.

If Britain had made peace, there would not have been a Jewish holocaust.

Churchill described the Second World War as the "most unnecessary war in history." But he served bankers in the City who had made good his stock market losses and saved his beloved Chartwell from foreclosure. A manic-depressive, he thrived on the rush of war and cared little for ordinary people.

I realize this is not the saccharine history we are spoon-fed. What we term "history" is mostly propaganda, i.e. a cover-up.

My source for the above is David Irving's Churchill's War (Avon Books, 1987), which cuts through the sycophancy that characterizes most accounts of World War Two.

What light does it shed on the recent bombings in London? The Second World War was a big step in a long-term program to enslave humanity in a world dictatorship run by the Illuminati (London-based monopoly capital.)

The Illuminati start wars to increase their wealth and power and to control, reshape and brutalize society. The "War on Terror" is intended to make us forfeit civil rights and engage in yet another unnecessary war, this time against Islam.

Most politicians (Churchill, Bush, Blair etc.,) are flunkies, con men, traitors and criminals, packaged and sold by (banker-owned) mass media and universities.


WHO WAS WINSTON CHURCHILL?


The essential fact about Winston Churchill is that his mother's father was Leonard Jerome (formerly Jacobson, 1818-1891) a speculator and business partner of August Belmont (nee Shoenberg 1813-1890), who was Rothschild's main American representative.

Jennie Jerome's marriage to Randolph Churchill, the second son of the Duke of Marlborough appears to have been a marriage of convenience, typical of many unions between spendthrift English aristocrats and daughters of Jewish financiers.

Apparently the Marlborough's objections were overcome by a dowry of 50,000 pounds, about five million dollars today. Nevertheless they did not attend the wedding in April 1874 and the Duchess referred to young Winston, born seven months later, as an "upstart."

Biographers tend to describe Churchill as not quite "English" and use Jewish stereotypes. Of Churchill's "premature" birth, William Manchester says: "He never could wait his turn." ("The Last Lion," p. 108)

Beatrice Webb recorded sitting beside him at dinner: "First impression: restless, almost intolerably so...egotistical, bumptious, shallow minded and reactionary but with a certain personal magnetism...More of the American speculator than the English aristocrat. Talked exclusively about himself and his electioneering plans..." (John Pearson, "The Private Lives of Winston Churchill," 114)

Churchill's "driven" quality is attributed to the fact his parents neglected him and taught him that love has to be earned in terms of worldly recognition. (He also wanted to avenge his father whose political career/life was cut short by syphilis.) Winston became a successful author at age 24 and a cabinet minister at 33. His rise was assisted by his mother's connections with the Rothschild circle including the powerful banker Ernest Cassell.

In the 1930's Churchill's banker friends made him the leading light in their lobby, "The Focus Group," led by the Zionist chairman of British Shell, Sir Robert Waley-Cohen. Churchill became the main opponent of "appeasement" and eventually the main barrier to making peace with Hitler.

In 1936, the Prime Minister Stanley Baldwin told a delegation led by Churchill, "If there is any fighting in Europe to be done, I'd rather see the Bolshies and Nazis doing it." But this policy was not what the Illuminati had in mind. (61)

I have already described the Illuminati as a clique/cult consisting of Jewish finance and British/America/European aristocracy joined by marriage, money and belief in the occult (Freemasonry). Churchill, a Freemason, fits this description.

They own vast interlocking cartels (banking, oil, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, minerals, media etc.) and control society and government through corporate and professional groups, the media, secret societies, think tanks, foundations and intelligence agencies. Their goal is "to absorb the world's wealth" (in the words of Cecil Rhodes.)

Nations (Britain, US, Israel) movements (Zionism, Socialism, Communism) and people (Americans, Germans, Jews) are their pawns, to be sacrificed as pawns usually are, to their demented megalomaniacal scheme.

According to the "Red Symphony" document, the Illuminati created Hitler to control Stalin and start a war. But it appears that Hitler alienated the bankers by printing his own money. This was a major threat to the "Revolution" (i.e. Illuminati world control.)

"Germany's unforgivable crime before the second world war," Churchill said," was her attempt to extricate her economic power from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit." (Churchill to Lord Robert Boothby, quoted in the Foreword, 2nd Ed. Sydney Rogerson, Propaganda in the Next War
2001, orig. 1938.


UNANSWERED QUESTIONS


Hitler had no desire to fight Britain. He regarded the British as racial brothers and feared a two-front war. He made many peace overtures, promising to uphold the British Empire in return for a free hand in Europe where he promised considerable national autonomy (e.g. Vichy France).

He sent his Deputy Rudolph Hess to Britain to sue for peace in May 1941. Churchill had Hess locked away. I don't understand how Hitler didn't know that Illuminati Jewish bankers exercised decisive power in Britain. This was common knowledge in Britain. It makes me wonder if he was somehow duped by the Illuminati, or even working for them.

After Hitler's invasion of Russia in June 1941, his policy toward Jews shifted from expulsion to extermination. He regarded Russian Communism as a Jewish phenomenon. Increasingly, with the bombing of civilian centres, and stiffening resistance in Russia, Germany was engaged in a genocidal death struggle. (My intention here is not to condone any Nazi or Allied atrocities or aggression, but to unveil the larger more insidious plan, which applies to a WWIII.)

This would not have been the case had Britain made peace, or allowed for conditional surrender. But abandoning Russia was never in the cards. Communism, like Fascism, was created by monopoly capital (the Illuminati.) But they may have lost control of Hitler and could not permit him to build an empire in Europe.

FDR famously said that nothing in history happens by accident. The Illuminati's purpose in World War Two was economic, political and occult: to enrich themselves while destroying the nation states of Europe (including Britain) and sacrificing millions of lives to their god Satan.

"You must understand that this war is not against Hitler or National Socialism," Churchill is quoted as saying, "but against the strength of the German people, which is to be smashed once and for all, regardless whether it is in the hands of Hitler or a Jesuit priest." (Emrys Hughes, Winston Churchill, His Career in War and Peace p. 145)

The Jewish holocaust was also part of the plan, to justify the creation of the Masonic "Jewish" state. Bernard Wasserstein writes, "During the first two years of the war, when the German authorities bent their efforts to securing the exodus of the Jews from the Reich and from Nazi occupied territory, it was the British Government which took the lead in barring the escape routes from Europe against Jewish refugees." ("Britain and the Jews of Europe," 1939-1945, p.345)

We are entering an era like Orwell's "1984," characterized by fear and turmoil, viruses and bombs, propaganda and surveillance. The war of terror, like all wars, is against humanity. The security measures are designed for use against us after they crash the stock market or hit us with pestilence or nuclear weapons. I'd love to be 100% wrong but rarely is wealth associated with powerlessness. Our power is based on individual freedom, a real press and genuine democracy.

The value of history is to remember that nothing is as it seems. It's all being orchestrated according to a plan that is centuries old. Mankind appears to be edging toward an abyss.

See also: Michael Walsh Real History of the Blitz

----------------------

Saturnino
09-25-2005, 07:27 PM
That Bush is destabilizng the US as a preparation for the UN guys, SHillary and the globalists is old news. From the day the guy was elected, David Bay from www.cuttingedge.org has been saying that.

Saturnino
09-25-2005, 07:33 PM
Nexuseuss wrote:

The reason I stay amongst your simple minds is solely for one purpose.

To point out when you're being racist, sexist, xenophobic, whatever...



As I said, this is his idea of having FUN. He can't elaborate one single original thought, but think it is funny to pick on people. Makes him feel important.

In fact, he has absolutely no opinion about anything. I am reminded of that cartoon with a dog in front of a computer saying : "in the Net nobody knows you are a dog".

But now he is the judge of all of us...boy, it is so easy to see thru this guy.

freeman
09-25-2005, 07:37 PM
From the day the guy was elected, David Bay from www.cuttingedge.org has been saying that.

Is that the guy who is handicapped and was a Liberty University protege' of Dr. Jerry Falwell?

Saturnino
09-25-2005, 07:50 PM
No way...he is a conservative Christian who used to have a radio show, but exposed Falwell and other crooks several times.
Knows a lot about the new age plans. The problem is that because he is a solid Christian, non-Christian conspiracy nuts don't pay him much attention...and mainstream Christians don't like him because he exposes Bush as the evil bastard he is, talks about HAARP for years, depleted uranium, etc. So he is in a no-man's land (much like myself).
If it were not for that, he would be more influent today than Jeff Rense or Alex Jones. He is the best mind on the NWO, au-pair with Dr Makow.

freeman
09-25-2005, 07:51 PM
No way...he is a conservative Christian who used to have a radio show, but exposed Falwell and other crooks several times.

Okay, sorry. I must have been thinking of someone else.

Ozziecynic
09-30-2005, 08:33 AM
People who practice a religion that you don't practice aren't evil. This includes witchcraft, which is a real religion called Wicca, which has the main rule that whatever you do comes back on threefold, so they aren't hurting anybody if they know what's good for them. It's different from Satanism. It's different from Paganism. It's different from New Age Spiritualism. READ A BOOK. I don't know why I'm explaining this if you still think that people of the Jewish faith are evil. Oh wow! Just thinking about how people still think the jews are evil shocks me! There are so many religions out there populated with people just trying to achieve their highest spiritual potential. It makes me sick when people spit on that.

8-) Hmm interesting thread this.
.k Ronald Mcdonald claims higher spirituality. However this is as filling as my quarter pounder with chese meal.So please get back to the kids with those happy meals.

I think you have very little knowledge on the subject Ronny.
Care to look into history and you will find that your mates stalin lenin and Adolf Hitler liked to look upto idols like that fat russian bitch named blavatsky "The Secret Doctrine" and the first New age, thus started and the rest is all history pain and sorry two World wars and counting, thanks you to love and Mungbeans and deli choice delights for a limited time,yeh baby hippies like yourself!.Please more than fast food solutions are needed here!. 8-) :-? :lol:

Conformist
10-24-2005, 12:16 PM
There is actually quite a bit of evidence to suggest that Jews, or more accurately, a subsection of them, are one of the major conspiratorial groups to comprise what most of us call the New World Order. For an introduction to the Jewish Question, read David Duke's book "Jewish Supremacism". If reading Duke might make you feel dirty, read the more neutral "Culture of Critique" by Kevin MacDonald.

I <B>do not</B> agree with the neo-Nazis who see Jews behind every tree and blame Jews for every negative trend in Western civilization. Nor do I blame <B>all</B> Jews, or even <I>most</I>, for the actions of the few. But who here would deny the leading role Jewish organizations have played in the assault on freedom of speech in Western nations? Who would deny the heavy Jewish involvement in radical movements like communism? Who here who has studied revisionist material with an open mind believes that the Holocaust took place exactly the way Jews say it did? Does anyone deny the possibility that the "War on Terror" might at least in part be a War for Israel?

I don't hate Jews, but I don't think they or any other group are owed immunity from scrutiny or criticism. If you have any objections to what is said about Jews on these forums, you have a right to state them, and if any Jews have objections, they are free to open an account and debate the issues in question. That's free speech, just the way it should be.

10-24-2005, 04:11 PM
Some refer to them as apostates

Akbar
11-22-2005, 01:18 PM
Billy one of the best posts on the site.
Nexus also makes very excellent points.
I agree that not all of the Jews are guilty. I still think it is brainless for socalled Christians to hate Jews, when Jesus himself is a Jew. In the Bible, the Jews who are the conspirators connect themselves with Jacob. We call them the Jacobites. They are basically ungodly Jews whose goal is to enslave mankind. They are the group who influenced Paul. They joked that their knowledge was so supreme that the light blinded Paul. It means that he did not fully understand what they gave him. God wants man to be free to worship only him, but satan wants man enslaved so he can worship satan. So these Jews created an ideology to enslave the gentile. This ideology has a double edge sword. It makes a superman on one hand and on the other it makes man lower than animals. Study history as proof. In Western civilization, we see a superman who has taken technology to unheard of heights, but then we see man acting worst than animals in his relationship with his fellow man.