PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News! bin Laden is Dead!

BlueAngel
05-01-2011, 09:44 PM
After ten years of war, bin laden is dead and the US is in custody of his body.

Thank goodness.

Obviously, the entire world is now safe from Al-Qaeda and any future terrorist attacks.

P.S. Thanks, Obama, for interrupting our evening and the regularly scheduled television programming for this very unimportant news.

I laughed when YOU asked, and, did WE fake the moon landing, too during your other very unusual address to the nation about your birth certificate several days ago?

You would have been eight years old at the time, Obama.

So, if the moon landing was a fake, "YOU" would not be included in the "WE" and I wonder why you would have said such a thing.

Trying to put one matter to rest, but stirring the pot with another?

You could have simply said during your news conference that you were born in Hawaii, but even if you were born outside of the US, you are still an American citizen because your mother was an American citizen.

Did you say that?

No, you did not.

You could have simply put the matter to rest with those words, but you chose not to do so.

Instead, you supplied yet another certificate that leaves questions and doubts for all those birthers out there whom you apparently want to use to continue to distract the people of this nation from the issues that you will not address and/or find resolutions for which impact the lives of the people whom you represent in the US and not ABROAD.

JOBS!!

Thanks, but no thanks!

P.S Obviously, your grandmother and sister must not be in their "right minds" to insist that you were born in Kenya.

If someone can prove that Obama's mother was not a US citizen when she gave birth to Obama, then I'll listen.

If you cannot, then I suggest you discontinue this BS!

theconspiracist
05-02-2011, 01:02 AM
Crap! You beat me to the pulp! LOL

BlueAngel
05-02-2011, 01:06 AM
Crap! You beat me to the pulp! LOL

Oh, my.

I didn't know we were in a competition.

theconspiracist
05-02-2011, 03:29 PM
Ok, well...its almost 24 hours since the news broke about Osama. And, still numerous stories are spilling out like a "Osama bin" virus. But still, there is no picture or proof of the body. The story also said they (The US military) dumped the body into the sea as a burial site.

If I remember correctly, when Saddam was killed, there were endless photos of his body laying on the (autopsy) table. So, where's the picture proving that Osama bin Laden id dead? Is the government not saying what they should be? I believe that America has the right to know.

Chaser Tiponi
05-02-2011, 11:19 PM
Ok, well...its almost 24 hours since the news broke about Osama. And, still numerous stories are spilling out like a "Osama bin" virus. But still, there is no picture or proof of the body. The story also said they (The US military) dumped the body into the sea as a burial site.

If I remember correctly, when Saddam was killed, there were endless photos of his body laying on the (autopsy) table. So, where's the picture proving that Osama bin Laden id dead? Is the government not saying what they should be? I believe that America has the right to know.

I'm hearing that they blew his face off? Please correct me if you have evidence that this is incorrect? So what does that leave? The size of his penis to identify him? DNA? They are saying DNA but just because the fed says it does not mean we as Americans can really verify it.

I'm with ya bro! Something just isn't quite right with this deal. I mean the government and military would be all geared to capture him alive, not blow his face off and instill doubt as to actually who had been killed. This just ain't stacking up, so as for me I won't be leaving it alone until I make some sense out of it!

theconspiracist
05-02-2011, 11:25 PM
I'm hearing that they blew his face off? Please correct me if you have evidence that this is incorrect? So what does that leave? The size of his penis to identify him? DNA? They are saying DNA but just because the fed says it does not mean we as Americans can really verify it.

I'm with ya bro! Something just isn't quite right with this deal. I mean the government and military would be all geared to capture him alive, not blow his face off and instill doubt as to actually who had been killed. This just ain't stacking up, so as for me I won't be leaving it alone until I make some sense out of it!

http://www.davidicke.com/images/stories/May20111/020511top.jpg

Sure, if you truly believe this is REALLY him.

Chaser Tiponi
05-02-2011, 11:36 PM
[quote=theconspiracist;74665]http://www.davidicke.com/images/stories/May20111/020511top.jpg

Sure, if you truly believe this is REALLY him.[/quote

Thanks! I had not seen these pictures! I will simply write off computer animation because he has a different look on his face dead then he did in the picture alive.

But thank you! I'm now convinced :)

Gaia
05-03-2011, 04:44 AM
Thank goodness.

Obviously, the entire world is now safe from Al-Qaeda and any future terrorist attacks.

P.S. Thanks, Obama, for interrupting our evening and the regularly scheduled television programming for this very unimportant news.

I laughed when YOU asked, and, did WE fake the moon landing, too during your other very unusual address to the nation about your birth certificate several days ago?

So, if the moon landing was a fake, "YOU" would not be included in the "WE" and I wonder why you would have said such a thing.

You could have simply said during your news conference that you were born in Hawaii, but even if you were born outside of the US, you are still an American citizen because your mother was an American citizen.

Did you say that?

No, you did not.

You could have simply put the matter to rest with those words, but you chose not to do so.

Instead, you supplied yet another certificate that leaves questions and doubts for all those birthers out there whom you apparently want to use to continue to distract the people of this nation from the issues that you will not address and/or find resolutions for which impact the lives of the people whom you represent in the US and not ABROAD.

JOBS!!

Thanks, but no thanks!

P.S Obviously, your grandmother and sister must not be in their "right minds" to insist that you were born in Kenya.

If someone can prove that Obama's mother was not a US citizen when she gave birth to Obama, then I'll listen.

If you cannot, then I suggest you discontinue this BS![/quote]

has anyone seen the body? do you really believe their lies?

Gaia
05-03-2011, 04:47 AM
I am new to all this...but a long time conspiracy theorist. I have not seen bin ladens body? has anyone believable seen it? conveniently dumped in the sea. feel i am so alone in my understandings...people follow like sheep.

theconspiracist
05-03-2011, 06:15 AM
Thank goodness.

Did you say that?

No, you did not.

JOBS!!

Thanks, but no thanks!

If you cannot, then I suggest you discontinue this BS!

has anyone seen the body? do you really believe their lies?

Hmmmm...this is pretty much the same thing BA said. What are YOUR words?
There are still many unanswered questions to why we haven't seen proof he is actually dead. All we have is a white sheet wrapped up on a body (supposely) of bin Laden. And, a body thrown into the sea. Don't you believe it's really him?

Gaia
05-03-2011, 07:55 AM
no of course I dont believe it's real... the government have been under pressure for some to "kill bin laden" so they made the whole thing up and went on tv. to show what heroes they are. Don't you know they lie? and watch the masses swallow it in. that's the sad part. president Obama is either a puppet president...or straight out lies.

theconspiracist
05-03-2011, 11:24 AM
no of course I dont believe it's real... the government have been under pressure for some to "kill bin laden" so they made the whole thing up and went on tv. to show what heroes they are. Don't you know they lie? and watch the masses swallow it in. that's the sad part. president Obama is either a puppet president...or straight out lies.

Of course, they lie. It's call manipulation of the mind. Or brainwashing. The government has been this since the beginning of time. I wouldn't even doubt that both Adam & Eve were brainwashed repeatedly. lol

BlueAngel
05-03-2011, 02:38 PM
With all due respect, to those news persons; pundits, etc., who are crediting Obama with killing bin Laden, I can't believe you are serious.

Secondly, my comments within this thread are not meant to intentionally disrespect those pesons who lost loved ones on 911 and feel as if they now have closure with the death of bin Laden; it's just that our views about Al Qaeda, our government, the rogue CIA, etc. are most likely completely opposite.

Gaia
05-03-2011, 02:44 PM
i agree...while the many down the lower echions have power to stand up to those in the hierachy, they just dont see what is going on and it will be too late by the time they wake up or if they wake up. I saw someone mention Clinton or Obama as the antichrist...this is not true ...he would be now approaching thirty and adored by the masses. He is coming into his own as we speak.

Gaia
05-03-2011, 02:47 PM
You are so right Blue Angel. a good socially aware comedian on youtube if you'd like to watch some of his stand up.. george carlin is him name..

Chaser Tiponi
05-03-2011, 05:32 PM
Hmmmm...this is pretty much the same thing BA said. What are YOUR words?
There are still many unanswered questions to why we haven't seen proof he is actually dead. All we have is a white sheet wrapped up on a body (supposely) of bin Laden. And, a body thrown into the sea. Don't you believe it's really him?

It might be like my brother said. He thinks maybe they just filled a body bag with sand or dirt and threw that in the ocean. He has this theory they took his body to New Mexico. Makes more sense then pitching him off a ship I guess.

I can't put my finger on exactly what is wrong with this whole deal but I find it hard to believe it took them 10 years to find him. Maybe he was in Gauntanamo, and they just killed him now? Maybe he was killed a long time ago? Just seems that our military might is stronger then needing ten years to capture some old timer hiding in the mountains.

Also I have no idea why it started underlining what I'm typeing here lol...

Gaia
05-03-2011, 08:18 PM
Hi...I know in my heart that they are lying about killing bin laden. I dont even think he is dead. He was friends of the Bush's and when the twin towers were hit..members of his family were secretly flown out of the country. He is probably alive somewhere in the world and has a fake id etc. The government felt that they had to look good again and staged the whole thing. The government and the hierachy are based on lies. The media is based on lies. it's sad to say but we are lied to every day and have been for years and years.

Gaia
05-03-2011, 08:22 PM
we have not seen proof he is dead...just their word and do you trust their word? it's sad for to see so many people celebrating something that is not real...and why was this body hastily thrown into the sea? All those people believing the lie...the government had to pin the blame on someone.

Gaia
05-03-2011, 08:33 PM
sorry it's me again, but I just had to bring that video of bin laden boasting that he was behind the twin towers attack...if you look at that video you cannot really see him properly as he is in the shadow..(deliberately done?) it could be anyone who is physically similar dressed up in the same way as bin laden and then videoed by the u.s. government....and all those people believe it's him. They are doing just what those in power want them to do..no one questions.

BlueAngel
05-04-2011, 12:33 AM
I hear ya, Gaia.

Thanks for your posts.

Jon Stewart said the following on his show:

"The face of the Arab world in America's eyes for too long has been bin Laden, and now it is not. Now the face is only the young people in Egypt and Tunisia and all the Middle Eastern countries around the world where freedom rises up. Al Qaeda's opportunity is gone."

================================

Please speak for yourself, Jon.

The face of the Arab world in America's eyes for too long has not been bin Laden, and because you say that now the face of the Arab world in America's eyes are the young people in Egypt, etc., where freedom rises up doesn't make that so either.

Do you seriously believe that because bin laden is dead, Al Qaeda's opportunity is gone?

That would be equivalent to saying that if Obama were assassinated, our entire government would cease to exist.

The taking out of a leader does not dismantle the "organization."

BlueAngel
05-04-2011, 12:48 AM
Obama golf shoes could have been clue to bin Laden - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_bin_laden_obama_poker_face)

Excerpt:

"He was headed for a top-secret meeting to review final preparations for a military operation he'd approved two days earlier, the one involving a raid by Navy SEALs that would end with the death of Osama bin Laden, one of the world's most hunted."

----------------------------------------------

I am truly grateful that Obama, who never served a day in the military, was able to review the final preparations of a military operation he approved two days earlier involving a raid by Navy seals that would end with the death of bin laden.

Thank goodness Obama gave his seal of approval for this operation.

Does the military always seek approval from the President before they make a move?

No, they don't.

So, why did they seek Obama's approval or say that they did before they raided bin laden's compound and killed him?

Is it so Obama could be credited with the kill?

What was Obama going to say, oh, no, I don't approve of your plan and, since I've never served ONE day in the mililtary, let me make a few changes?

Did the military seek approval from Obama before they bombed a building in Pakistan a few years ago where they thought bin laden might be habitating?

BlueAngel
05-04-2011, 01:05 AM
Thank you to the other contributors on this thread.

Chaser Tiponi
05-04-2011, 01:17 AM
I hear ya, Gaia.

Thanks for your posts.

Jon Stewart said the following on his show:

"The face of the Arab world in America's eyes for too long has been bin Laden, and now it is not. Now the face is only the young people in Egypt and Tunisia and all the Middle Eastern countries around the world where freedom rises up. Al Qaeda's opportunity is gone."

================================

Please speak for yourself, Jon.

The face of the Arab world in America's eyes for too long has not been bin Laden, and because you say that now the face of the Arab world in America's eyes are the young people in Egypt, etc., where freedom rises up doesn't make that so either.

Do you seriously believe that because bin laden is dead, Al Qaeda's opportunity is gone?

That would be equivalent to saying that if Obama were assassinated, our entire government would cease to exist.

The taking out of a leader does not dismantle the "organization."

I wish I could find the article I just read yesterday saying that Al qaeda is dead because when people join they swear alliegance to bin laden himself(no leader no al qaeda is what the article was selling). This to me seems like propaganda geared to write off fear in the minds of the masses. It would seem more likely that the next man in the chain of command would simply take over and that no fundamental change would be achieved by the US government in combating terrorism. Like BA said, "Do you seriously believe that because bin laden is dead, Al Qaeda's opportunity is gone?" I would say no. I see zero change taking place. If anything it seems that this would make things more difficult for the military,CIA etc. because now they won't have a face and name to peg a new leader.

If I find the article I'll drop a link for you guy's. It seems like it was FOX news? But maybe some other reporting firm and that's why I can't locate it now. Not sure, but any way I was wondering if any one else has read that and if so what your thoughts are?

BlueAngel
05-04-2011, 01:25 AM
I'm just curious.

Was President Obama's approval sought and given for the disposal of bin laden's body and, if not, who made the decision to dump his carcass out to sea?

Not that I care what they did with his body.

Like I said, I'm just curious.

Gaia
05-04-2011, 02:58 AM
Hi guys...you have to remember the government is corrupt...and that all they do is lie. they needed to prove to the people that they have saved them from this threat of terrorism (how convenient) it's also not so much what those at the top do...it's more the gullibility of the people..they rely on this 'follow like sheep' mentality of the masses..didnt see Jon Stewart's show (i'm in aus) but tried to look at his videos on youtube...but they are all blocked..this even adds more suspicion. and that bit about using his wife as a human shield...it's just too much for me...not only do they portray him as a terrorist but he's a c.... as well. George Carlin would always question...

BlueAngel
05-04-2011, 07:13 PM
Hi guys...you have to remember the government is corrupt...and that all they do is lie. they needed to prove to the people that they have saved them from this threat of terrorism (how convenient) it's also not so much what those at the top do...it's more the gullibility of the people..they rely on this 'follow like sheep' mentality of the masses..didnt see Jon Stewart's show (i'm in aus) but tried to look at his videos on youtube...but they are all blocked..this even adds more suspicion. and that bit about using his wife as a human shield...it's just too much for me...not only do they portray him as a terrorist but he's a c.... as well. George Carlin would always question...

No one here has forgotten that the government is corrupt, but thanks for reminding us, anyway.

BlueAngel
05-04-2011, 07:23 PM
Another conspiracy created by the "powers that be" in order to distract our country from the issues that are pertinent, but which our CONGRESS and President Obama appear powerless to solve.

SUCH AS UMEMPLOYMENT!

Did they really kill bin laden or has he been dead for years?

How come they didn't produce his body?

Why did they shoot and kill him when he was unarmed?

Like I said, another conspiracy created by the "powers that be" to distract all of you.

Our REPRESENTATIVES are employed by the citizen's of this country and they have jobs, because we employ them, but we don't.

Yeah, sounds reasonable to me.

Let's assume that bin laden is dead.

Can we please move on from here and get the people of America back to work?

BlueAngel
05-04-2011, 09:10 PM
Oh, my, a new, secret helicopter may have aided in the bin laden kill.

Who cares about a new, secret helicopter which appears not to be secret any longer?

Not me.

I'm more concerned about a new, secret plan to put American's back to work.

bin laden is old news, Obama.

Care to enlighten us American's as to your plans for our future?

You know, that thing called employment.

Could the bin Laden Raid Have Revealed a Secret New Helicopter? - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/time/20110504/us_time/httpnewsfeedtimecom20110504couldthebinladenraidhav erevealedasecretnewhelicopterxidrssfullnationyahoo )

Gaia
05-04-2011, 09:53 PM
that reply wasnt my reply ...i must have hit the wrong key..cause it ended up with my name above it

Gaia
05-04-2011, 09:58 PM
hi...I wasn't suggesting that you had forgotten that the government is corrupt...just that questions like.. where is his body etc...is off the point...the point is...why do so many people accept what the government says.and how can we get people to think...how many of us are there that question? Not many. People like Jon Stewart are priceless as he can get the message across...and he is very funny too. He gives me hope.

Gaia
05-04-2011, 09:59 PM
sorry i meant to put wasn't suggesting...

Gaia
05-04-2011, 10:01 PM
i meant to put wasn't suggesting...

BlueAngel
05-04-2011, 10:06 PM
that reply wasnt my reply ...i must have hit the wrong key..cause it ended up with my name above it

That reply was your reply.

BlueAngel
05-04-2011, 10:10 PM
i meant to put wasn't suggesting...

Huh?

Please, don't explain.

BlueAngel
05-04-2011, 10:12 PM
hi...I wasn't suggesting that you had forgotten that the government is corrupt...just that questions like.. where is his body etc...is off the point...the point is...why do so many people accept what the government says.and how can we get people to think...how many of us are there that question? Not many. People like Jon Stewart are priceless as he can get the message across...and he is very funny too. He gives me hope.

We are so glad that Jon Stewart gives you hope!

Gaia
05-04-2011, 11:38 PM
why do you have to be that way...it was just a personal comment. Not asking for your approval.

BlueAngel
05-06-2011, 08:50 PM
why do you have to be that way...it was just a personal comment. Not asking for your approval.

Not looking to give you my approval.

It was just a comment.

BlueAngel
05-06-2011, 10:42 PM
Excerpt"

"Al-Zawahri is a leading candidate to take bin Laden's place as the leader of the terror group."

As I said, you can take out the leader, but the organization does not cease to exist.

bin Laden is supposedly gone, Jon Stewart, you know, the face of the Arab world, but he's been conveniently replaced by Al-Zawahri.

What say you?

By LOLITA C. BALDOR and KIMBERLY DOZIER, Associated Press Lolita C. Baldor And Kimberly Dozier, Associated Press – 8 mins ago

WASHINGTON – The wealth of information pulled from Osama bin Laden's compound has reinforced the belief that he played a strong role in planning and directing attacks by al-Qaida and its affiliates in Yemen and Somalia, senior U.S. officials said Friday.

And the data further demonstrates to the U.S. that top al-Qaida commanders and other key insurgents are scattered throughout Pakistan, not just in the rugged border areas, and are being supported and given sanctuary by Pakistanis, a senior defense official said.

U.S. counterterrorism officials have debated how big a role bin Laden and core al-Qaida leaders were playing in the attacks launched by affiliated terror groups, particularly al-Qaida in the Arabian Peninsula, which is based in Yemen, and al-Shabab in Somalia.

Information gathered in the compound, officials said, strengthened beliefs that bin Laden was a lot more involved in directing al-Qaida personnel and operations than sometimes thought over the last decade. And it suggests bin Laden was "giving strategic direction" to al-Qaida affiliates in Somalia and Yemen, the defense official said.

Bin Laden's first priority, the official said, was his own security. But the data shows that he was far more active in providing guidance and telling affiliated groups in Yemen and Somalia what they should or should not be doing.

The officials spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive material.

Their comments underscore U.S. resolve to pursue terror leaders in Pakistan, particularly during this critical period in the Afghanistan war, as President Barack Obama moves to fulfill his promise to begin withdrawing troops this July.

Already the Afghan Taliban has warned that bin Laden's death will only boost morale of insurgents battling the U.S. and its NATO allies. Al-Qaida itself vowed revenge, confirming bin Laden's death for the first time but saying that Americans' "happiness will turn to sadness."

For its part, the U.S. has already launched at least one drone strike into Pakistan in the days since bin Laden was killed, and there is no suggestion those will be curtailed at all.

The strikes are largely carried out by CIA drones, and the expectation is that they will continue in the coming days as U.S. military and intelligence officials try to take quick advantage of the data they swept up in the raid before insurgents have a chance to change plans or locations.

The American public, meanwhile, will get a peek at bin Laden's life inside the secret compound in Abbottabad on Saturday, according to U.S. officials, speaking on condition of anonymity because the data has not yet been released.

New, unreleased bin Laden propaganda tapes as well as footage of him moving about the compound are expected to be made public, officials said. Still cloaked in secrecy, however, are photographs of the dead terror leader, who was shot once in the head and once in the chest by the Navy SEAL team that swept into the compound in the dark, early morning hours Monday local time.

Officials say they have already learned a lot from bin Laden's cache of computers and data, but they would not confirm reports that it yielded clues to the whereabouts of al-Qaida deputy Ayman al-Zawahri.

Al-Zawahri is a leading candidate to take bin Laden's place as the leader of the terror group.

Officials say the handwritten notes and computer material are being scoured for intelligence that could help track down new targets.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_bin_laden_al_qaida

BlueAngel
05-06-2011, 10:54 PM
Thank goodness our government killed the most wanted man in the world; Osama bin laden and thank goodness they've informed us of the name of the man who will be replacing bin laden.

My, they're so on top of it you would think they were a part of the Al-Qaeda terrorist organization.