PDA

View Full Version : Can't believe I'm doing this!

Chaser Tiponi
05-08-2011, 09:35 PM
It goes against everything I believe in. I'm going to Alaska to work in a fish processing plant for $7.50 an hr. plus a chunk load of OT and a "bonus" (bonus remains to be seen).

I'm leaving my home in Hawaii until August to do this. My unemployment is tapped and I feel a few months of suffering will make it all worth while in the end.

I can come home with a small bank and have unemployment back again. But it's just that hit to the solarplex of earning $7.50 an hour! OUCH! I'm used to earning $30 and not being laid off.

I can't help but feel enslaved on this one. Because if I don't do this I will lose my house (and everything I've ever worked for) and end up a beach bum. What a drag :(.

As much as I hate it WTF else can I do? I hope no one else is getting this hard up...

zombieman
05-08-2011, 10:14 PM
i am sorry to hear about your recent troubles. there is a bright side well for me it would be. you get to live in Alaska true summer dosent get above 60degrees but it is a beautiful place.
Maybe is a few of the corportate guys thinned out us smaller guys would get a chance to make somthing bigger you know.

Chaser Tiponi
05-08-2011, 11:06 PM
i am sorry to hear about your recent troubles. there is a bright side well for me it would be. you get to live in Alaska true summer dosent get above 60degrees but it is a beautiful place.
Maybe is a few of the corportate guys thinned out us smaller guys would get a chance to make somthing bigger you know.

Well Zombie! I really am gonna miss this forum. (Not as much as I'm gonna miss my home).

But while I'm away please work on your typing skills. I will have no internet until I return but when I get back I hope to have my conspiracy friends readily available to beat up the lies. You have some awesome thoughts and I hope you will see that you can be heard? But mis-spelled words and lack of abbreviation Make those who would respect you ignore you because of poor typing skills.

You can fix that with effort! And I hope you will! As I know in my gut you have much to add to our debates on how to quit taking it up the ass! I did it! I Just take my time and make sure what I type is perfect. ( sometimes I cheat as I have in this post lol).

Start with caps and work from there. You will find it get's easier with time. When you can't spell a word open another tab and type the letters you think. This is a fast way to find correct spelling. The more you do that the more you will know how to spell stuff with out thinking!

Thanks and good LUCK! Zombie. Stay in the loop!

zombieman
05-08-2011, 11:42 PM
i will make sure to work on it but unfourently i have a learning disablity i mean for gods sake i am 17 and still learning where . these go. im not even attempting the to too and the there and their thing not yet but i know i need to work on it good luck at you new job

Chaser Tiponi
05-09-2011, 12:15 AM
Then I have NOT helped you! And for that I feel bad :(

zombieman
05-09-2011, 12:19 PM
you helped more than any teacher has dont feel bad though

Chaser Tiponi
05-09-2011, 02:12 PM
i will make sure to work on it but unfourently i have a learning disablity i mean for gods sake i am 17 and still learning where . these go. im not even attempting the to too and the there and their thing not yet but i know i need to work on it good luck at you new job

And don't forget They're and two :)

theconspiracist
05-09-2011, 03:57 PM
It goes against everything I believe in. I'm going to Alaska to work in a fish processing plant for $7.50 an hr. plus a chunk load of OT and a "bonus" (bonus remains to be seen).

I'm leaving my home in Hawaii until August to do this. My unemployment is tapped and I feel a few months of suffering will make it all worth while in the end.

I can come home with a small bank and have unemployment back again. But it's just that hit to the solarplex of earning $7.50 an hour! OUCH! I'm used to earning $30 and not being laid off.

I can't help but feel enslaved on this one. Because if I don't do this I will lose my house (and everything I've ever worked for) and end up a beach bum. What a drag :(.

As much as I hate it WTF else can I do? I hope no one else is getting this hard up...

Fishing in Anchorage? WTF? LOL
What happened to getting Obama's REAL Birth Certificate verified? LMAO (j/k)

Chaser Tiponi
05-09-2011, 03:59 PM
Fishing in Anchorage? WTF? LOL
What happened to getting Obama's REAL Birth Certificate verified? LMAO (j/k)

Ive just become a victim of social slavery!

BlueAngel
05-09-2011, 10:06 PM
Ive just become a victim of social slavery!

Yeah, OMG!

How on earth can you go fishing in Alaska?

We're counting on you to get Obama's birth certificate verified!

LOL!

Chaser Tiponi
05-10-2011, 12:23 AM
No joke! And I won't even have internet to chat with those who see through the BS :( It feels like a jail sentence!

theconspiracist
05-10-2011, 12:42 AM
No joke! And I won't even have internet to chat with those who see through the BS :( It feels like a jail sentence!

Huh? Who said anything about internet chat? LOL

Chaser Tiponi
05-10-2011, 01:28 AM
Huh? Who said anything about internet chat? LOL

I see your point! Hold down the fort and stay up and running. I'll be back in time to tell you NOT to vote for Obama again lol...

theconspiracist
05-10-2011, 01:36 AM
I see your point! Hold down the fort and stay up and running. I'll be back in time to tell you NOT to vote for Obama again lol...

:confused: Ok, I wouldn't even vote for Obama bin Laden even if my life depended on it. Matter of fact, my life doesn't depend on it. LOL

BlueAngel
05-11-2011, 06:32 PM

Sorry to inform you Chaser, but theconspiracist isn't holding down THIS fort and making sure that it stays up and running, I am.

theconspiracist
05-11-2011, 06:41 PM
Sorry to inform you Chaser, but theconspiracist isn't holding down THIS fort and making sure that it stays up and running.

Believe me, I wouldn't want to, not when BA is running this so-called conspiracy forum. :rolleyes:

BlueAngel
05-11-2011, 06:50 PM
Believe me, I wouldn't want to, not when BA is running this so-called conspiracy forum. :rolleyes:

Believe me, as long as I'm running the forum you would never be doing the same alongside me.

theconspiracist
05-11-2011, 06:52 PM
Believe me, as long as I'm running the forum you would never be doing the same alongside me.

BELIEVE ME, I wouldn't dream of doing so alongside you.

BlueAngel
05-11-2011, 06:54 PM
BELIEVE ME, I wouldn't dream of doing so alongside you.

Whether in YOUR reality or YOUR dream, it will never happen.

theconspiracist
05-11-2011, 06:56 PM
Whether in YOUR reality or YOUR dream, it will never happen.

Well, that's a good thing BA! :cool:

BlueAngel
05-11-2011, 07:00 PM
Well, that's a good thing BA! :cool:

Yes, it is a good thing!

A very good thing, indeed!