PDA

View Full Version : How The World Works: The Science of Control, Culture and Civilization

Hillbilly_Hippie
05-11-2011, 04:49 AM
Some of you may already know this, some of you may not. This is a study on how civilizations and cultures develop, why they are formed, and why you need to know.

I would say that this is just my opinion, but the truth of the matter is that it is slightly more than that. Now, some of my conclusions may be opinion, but I tried to stay open-ended so that the reader may decide for their self what to think.

The idea behind the article was threefold: 1) a compilation of notes I took during my study of the topic which I can refer to in the future. 2) to put what I learned into an organized perspective and more easily followed terminology for others. 3) to present the information to others in such a way so that they might be provoked to thought so that they might utilize the information to develop their own conclusions, to further research the matter, or decide to completely disregard it.

How The World Works (http://hubpages.com/hub/How-The-World-Works)

I would like to hear your thoughts. This research has really got me thinking about my own positions on various issues such as primitivism vs. modern civilization, cultural mandate, the humanity of economic systems, etc.

Whatisthetruth
05-11-2011, 02:15 PM
it was very long

BlueAngel
05-11-2011, 05:11 PM
it was very long

Yes.

It was very long, indeed!

Hillbilly_Hippie
05-28-2011, 07:30 PM
5 Pages of text is too long?