PDA

View Full Version : Hello, all.

JudgeMental
09-25-2005, 07:05 PM
How is everything?

I'm just trying to get a bird's eye view on everything.

I think I may have seen something I should not have, recently. I might be willing to share it, here but I thought it would be prudent not to report it until I got to know people around here, better.

It will also give me some time to make certain of its veracity before I share my secret. When the time is right, I'll share everything.

09-25-2005, 07:31 PM
JudgeMental wrote:
How is everything?

I think I may have seen something I should not have, recently. I might be willing to share it, here but I thought it would be prudent not to report it until I got to know people around here, better.

It will also give me some time to make certain of its veracity before I share my secret. When the time is right, I'll share everything.

Hey, JudgeMental!

We're all shape-shifting lizards so it'll be difficult to get to know us better.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But, your secret is safe with us!!

freeman
09-25-2005, 07:42 PM

Take your time and don't be inhibited. This is the place where secrets are exposed...uh, just as long as they don't involve genitalia. :oops:

09-25-2005, 07:47 PM
!!

09-25-2005, 07:48 PM
freeman wrote:

Take your time and don't be inhibited. This is the place where secrets are exposed...uh, just as long as they don't involve genitalia. :oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

truebeliever
09-25-2005, 11:09 PM
How is everything?

So which idiot are you?

NEX?

YOEUSHWA/FMB?

Or the veritable myriad of idiots who come and go from this forum attempting to amuse themselves with multiple "nicks"?

If it aint this weeks lotto numbers you're next to useless.

Dont keep us in suspense...or at least up your lithium dose.

09-26-2005, 08:05 AM
truebeliever wrote:
How is everything?

So which idiot are you?

NEX?

YOEUSHWA/FMB?

Or the veritable myriad of idiots who come and go from this forum attempting to amuse themselves with multiple "nicks"?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There's no better time than the present!!

09-26-2005, 12:25 PM
truebeliever wrote:
How is everything?

So which idiot are you?

NEX?

YOEUSHWA/FMB?

Sounds like a BLUE ANGEL WELCOME

TO YOU, GO FROM THIS PLACE

09-26-2005, 01:00 PM
Leviathan wrote:

truebeliever wrote:
How is everything?

So which idiot are you?

NEX?

YOEUSHWA/FMB?

Excuse me, but BlueAngel does not include a space between the e and the A.

and

What would you know about any welcome I have posted to another member???

Apparently, nothing!!

I guess you didn't even read the comments on this thread.

GO FROM THIS PLACE???

Oh, yes, Mr. Mind Controller, at your command!!

Not!!

Screw off!!!

09-26-2005, 02:10 PM
BlueAngel wrote:

Leviathan wrote:

truebeliever wrote:
How is everything?

So which idiot are you?

NEX?

YOEUSHWA/FMB?

Excuse me, but BlueAngel does not include a space between the e and the A.

and

What would you know about any welcome I have posted to another member???

Apparently, nothing!!

I guess you didn't even read the comments on this thread.

GO FROM THIS PLACE???

Oh, yes, Mr. Mind Controller, at your command!!

Not!!

Screw off!!!

Hi, thanks for sharing with us! I'm sorry that you were subjected to this practice as a youth and hope that you are well.
and this one should know
GO FROM THIS PLACE, SO MOTE IT BE

JudgeMental
09-26-2005, 08:46 PM
freeman wrote:

I take it you don't want to know about any "enhancement" potions.

Very well, then.

:lol:

JudgeMental
09-26-2005, 08:55 PM
truebeliever wrote:

So which idiot are you?

NEX?

YOEUSHWA/FMB?

Now, wait just a minute here, Palomino!

I just started by saying "hellp" and everything.

Why are you being at all hostile!

Are you the honorarium plenipotentiary 'round these parts, Hoss?

I think not.

Shave your regulators as you see fit but it's dangerous to mess around with Effexor.

I'm not letting a tyke like you run me offa this forum. I've been around for while and know how to handle myself. It's best if we can get along, if you know what I mean.

09-26-2005, 09:24 PM
Please spill the beans!! Tell us your secret. It's safe here.

JudgeMental
09-26-2005, 09:30 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
Please spill the beans!! Tell us your secret. It's safe here.

I'll let you in on a hint about it. Some of the letters used are

a

u

s

g

o

v

p

s

y

truebeliever
09-26-2005, 09:32 PM
No, i'm just a mere man typing on a keyboard from far away.

Maybe I'm wrong? Excuse me, i'll just pop some corn into the pan and ready myself for the dramatic end. Who will be starring? Will you go "arty" or play to the best demographic for money and fame?

"Let your yes be yes! And you're no, no!"

"You want fries with that?"

P.S..."trust". Just how do you come to "trust" someone on an anonamous forum? What "wank". Spill it! Or forever hold your pop corn!

P.P.S...there better be some tasteful nudity in their somewhere!

truebeliever
09-26-2005, 09:37 PM

a

u

s

g

o

v

p

s

y

Of course I'm a spy NEX. next question! 8-)

JudgeMental
09-26-2005, 10:23 PM
truebeliever wrote:

a

u

s

g

o

v

p

s

y

Of course I'm a spy NEX. next question! 8-)

You thinking that I'm NEX reincarnate is about is foolish as your prior post, Gonzo!

Never-the-less, I'm failing a little cagey.

I'm perfectly willing to "let" you make a has out of yourself, Bilbo.

truebeliever
09-26-2005, 10:37 PM

Really? Be careful now...

I think I may have seen something I should not have, recently.

Parents having sex? A Fruedian catastrophe aparently.

I might be willing to share it, here but I thought it would be prudent not to report it until I got to know people around here, better.

Oh please do! But no need to "report" Comrade. Just "share" will do. As for getting to know people...how exactly will you be doing that? We're on the net...anyone could be anyone...people do tell fibs ya know and pretend to be people they are not...:-o...duh...

Absoloutly everything? Boy, i'm excited...as "Big Kev" would say.

Again...i'll just get the popcorn on the stove.

Now, who was making a fool of themselves again?

JudgeMental
09-26-2005, 10:51 PM
truebeliever wrote:

Really? Be careful now...

I think I may have seen something I should not have, recently.

Parents having sex? A Fruedian catastrophe aparently.

I might be willing to share it, here but I thought it would be prudent not to report it until I got to know people around here, better.

Oh please do! But no need to "report" Comrade. Just "share" will do. As for getting to know people...how exactly will you be doing that? We're on the net...anyone could be anyone...people do tell fibs ya know and pretend to be people they are not...:-o...duh...

Absoloutly everything? Boy, i'm excited...as "Big Kev" would say.

Again...i'll just get the popcorn on the stove.

Now, who was making a fool of themselves again?

Tell me, Tatiana!

Is your presumed omniscience important enough to satisfy your narcissistic complex that you allow it to feed your paranoid ideations or is it your paranoid ideations as a part of your narcissistic complex that feed the presumed omniscience?

Please, enlighten us, Doughboy! Tell us how this all works!

truebeliever
09-26-2005, 11:08 PM

Well actually we're all waiting for you to tell us how it "all works" with the big secret you have?

Did you know these words...

Is your presumed omniscience important enough to satisfy your narcissistic complex that you allow it to feed your paranoid ideations or is it your paranoid ideations as a part of your narcissistic complex that feed the presumed omniscience?

Describe these words...

Perfectly.

And they say Carl Jungs work on projection is'nt valid!

Again, we're waiting...shall i brew up some more pop corn or will you be forthcoming in a timely fashion...

JudgeMental
09-26-2005, 11:19 PM
truebeliever wrote:

Well actually we're all waiting for you to tell us how it "all works" with the big secret you have?

Did you know these words...

Describe these words...

Perfectly.

And they say Carl Jungs work on projection is'nt valid!

Again, we're waiting...shall i brew up some more pop corn or will you be forthcoming in a timely fashion...

I know you are but what am I? C'mon Chompy! You kin do better than that!

Do you small the rock that you're cookin', Chaucer?

I can see you're tryin' to apply the heat.

Turn and burn, Babalou! Sierra Hotel.

truebeliever
09-26-2005, 11:49 PM

"Say again...Charlie Oscar Charlie Kilo Hotel Echo Alpha Delta."

Again...waiting...and I'm ALL outta popcorn!

8-)

I hav ya on da run nigga! What up NEXY or is it FMB... :-P :-P :-P

Thrust - parry, thrust - parry...yawn...

igwt
09-27-2005, 12:10 AM
truebeliever wrote:

"Say again...Charlie Oscar Charlie Kilo Hotel Echo Alpha Delta."

Again...waiting...and I'm ALL outta popcorn!

8-)

I hav ya on da run nigga! What up NEXY or is it FMB... :-P :-P :-P

Thrust - parry, thrust - parry...yawn...

Gold :lol:

igwt
09-27-2005, 01:53 AM
JudgeMental wrote:
How is everything?

So what is the story?

truebeliever
09-27-2005, 03:48 AM
Dont know. I ran out of pop corn waiting though.

JudgeMental
09-27-2005, 04:50 PM
truebeliever wrote:

After careful consideration I have come to the conclusion that as long as a member of your calibre is stationed here I cannot, in good judgment, share my secret.

To me, it's clear you're not in your right mind and to tell you, regardless of those who would stand to benefit from the information I have yet to reveal, would be stupid on my part.

The membership, here, has you to thank for my silence. You've been a real pain in the arse and the coercive strategy you've employed has left me feeling less than enthusiastic about sharing anything with you.

Learn your lesson.

Act like an asshole.

Get left out in the cold.

09-27-2005, 06:16 PM
THANKS ALOT, TB!!

YOU HAD TO RUIN IT FOR ALL OF US, DIDN'T YOU!!!!!!!!!

09-27-2005, 06:18 PM
JudgeMental wrote:

truebeliever wrote:

After careful consideration I have come to the conclusion that as long as a member of your calibre is stationed here I cannot, in good judgment, share my secret.

To me, it's clear you're not in your right mind and to tell you, regardless of those who would stand to benefit from the information I have yet to reveal, would be stupid on my part.

The membership, here, has you to thank for my silence. You've been a real pain in the arse and the coercive strategy you've employed has left me feeling less than enthusiastic about sharing anything with you.

Learn your lesson.

Act like an asshole.

Get left out in the cold.

I think you've made the right choice.

JudgeMental
10-10-2005, 09:27 PM
truebeliever wrote:

What does this mean?

truebeliever
10-10-2005, 10:08 PM
Sorry cobber. No can tell [munch, munch].

It is a secret for the few. Would love to divulge [munch, munch] but no can do.

Your calibre is not up to scratch [munch, munch].

You know in Hollywood [munch, munch] you can only keep the audience enthralled so long before they move onto practical things like...

JudgeMental
10-12-2005, 10:33 PM
truebeliever wrote:
Sorry cobber. No can tell [munch, munch].

It is a secret for the few. Would love to divulge [munch, munch] but no can do.

Your calibre is not up to scratch [munch, munch].

You know in Hollywood [munch, munch] you can only keep the audience enthralled so long before they move onto practical things like...

Listen up, Tuberculosis!!

I didn't ask you and I already have a fairly good idea of what it means.

FSU!