PDA

View Full Version : Jeb Bush's Mystical Warrior Friend


freeman
09-26-2005, 01:15 PM
I wasn't quite certain where to post this story, but when I read stuff like this, it gives me the impression that the elites themselves have been subjected to more than their own share of "social engineering"...

Jeb Bush reveals his mystical warrior friend (http://thinkprogress.org/2005/09/20/jeb-bush-reveals/)

Jeb Bush Reveals His “Mystical Warrior” Friend
Last week, after “more than an hour of solemn ceremony” swearing in Rep. Marco Rubio (R-FL) as House speaker, Gov. Jeb Bush stepped to the podium to tell “a short story about ‘unleashing Chang,’ his ‘mystical warrior’ friend.”

Below, courtesy of the Gainesville Sun, are Bush’s words, “spoken before hundreds of lawmakers and politicians”:

“Chang is a mystical warrior. Chang is somebody who believes in conservative principles, believes in entrepreneurial capitalism, believes in moral values that underpin a free society.

“I rely on Chang with great regularity in my public life. He has been by my side and sometimes I let him down. But Chang, this mystical warrior, has never let me down.”

Bush then unsheathed a golden sword and gave it to Rubio as a gift.

‘’I'm going to bestow to you the sword of a great conservative warrior,'’ he said, as the crowd roared.

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/6127/thumbchang2th.jpg

09-26-2005, 02:03 PM
Are you freakin' kidding me?

THE CROWD ROARED???

The masses can't distinguish between normal and mental illness any longer!!

09-26-2005, 03:36 PM
Can you?
Swoop, Loop, and Poop.

Veritas
09-26-2005, 03:54 PM
Chang is from Sun Tzu's "The Art of War." Just add an "e" to the end of his name and reread the whole thing.

I will say this though, it is interesting to see Fundies going bats over the slightest nod to Easter Mysticism.

freeman
09-26-2005, 04:49 PM
Chang is from Sun Tzu's "The Art of War."

You're right...I knew I was recognizing that name from somewhere...
The Art of War is a neocon's guide manual. It fits.

09-26-2005, 06:26 PM
freeman wrote:
Chang is from Sun Tzu's "The Art of War."

You're right...I knew I was recognizing that name from somewhere...
The Art of War is a neocon's guide manual. It fits.

"The Art of War."

Everything perfected into an art form!

09-26-2005, 06:27 PM
Leviathan wrote:
Can you?
Swoop, Loop, and Poop.

Yes.

You're mentally ill!

09-26-2005, 06:38 PM
BlueAngel wrote:

Leviathan wrote:
Can you?
Swoop, Loop, and Poop.

Yes.

You're mentally ill!

In a mirror you see an imperfect reflection of the observer. Right and left are reversed. Lets be frank your insults and childish comments convey your real personality. We think that when the very thing you suspect confronts you face to face or in this case word to word you feel the need to attack that thing. Well blueangel we tell you with all seriousness we are that thing and your suspicions are confirmed. All the doubts about life and all the theories you have ever had sit with us.

09-26-2005, 09:01 PM
You are that THING and my suspicions are confirmed.

GEE!!

How so?? What kind of thing are you?

What suspicions have been confirmed??

None that I can tell.

All of my doubts about life and theories sit with US!!

Tell me more!!

I'm on the edge of my seat!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

09-26-2005, 09:05 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
You are that THING and my suspicions are confirmed.

GEE!!

How so?? What kind of thing are you?

What suspicions have been confirmed??

None that I can tell.

All of my doubts about life and theories sit with US!!

Tell me more!!

I'm on the edge of my seat!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are not keeping your promise.
Is it the mental illness.
The drugs.
The mind control.
Do you understand that we means more than one.

09-26-2005, 09:09 PM
Leviathan wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
You are that THING and my suspicions are confirmed.

GEE!!

How so?? What kind of thing are you?

What suspicions have been confirmed??

None that I can tell.

All of my doubts about life and theories sit with US!!

Tell me more!!

I'm on the edge of my seat!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are not keeping your promise.
Is it the mental illness.
The drugs.
The mind control.
Do you understand that we means more than one.


It wasn't a promise!

Yes, I understand what WE means and therefore I ask again, how many personalities do you have?

No mental illness, no drugs, no mind control.

I think you're describing yourself, dear child.

09-26-2005, 09:12 PM
BlueAngel wrote:

Leviathan wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
You are that THING and my suspicions are confirmed.

GEE!!

How so?? What kind of thing are you?

What suspicions have been confirmed??

None that I can tell.

All of my doubts about life and theories sit with US!!

Tell me more!!

I'm on the edge of my seat!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are not keeping your promise.
Is it the mental illness.
The drugs.
The mind control.
Do you understand that we means more than one.


It wasn't a promise!

Yes, I understand what WE means and therefore I ask again, how many personalities do you have?

No mental illness, no drugs, no mind control.

I think you're describing yourself, dear child.

We are far from a child, but you are not far from a mother.

09-26-2005, 09:17 PM
Yes, dear, you are a child and I am not far from a mother.

I am a mother!!

09-26-2005, 09:24 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
Yes, dear, you are a child and I am not far from a mother.

I am a mother!!

We know your son and more.

09-26-2005, 09:27 PM
And, so, you know my son.

How so???

09-26-2005, 09:31 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
And, so, you know my son.

How so???

By way of what he does. By way of where he is. All of a sudden you understand our English. ONE WEEK!!!!!!!!!!

09-26-2005, 09:43 PM
Leviathan wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
And, so, you know my son.

How so???

By way of what he does. By way of where he is. All of a sudden you understand our English. ONE WEEK!!!!!!!!!!


Sorry, but I think your communication problems cleared up somewhat before this post so it has nothing to do with my son.

One week!!!!!! and what would that mean????

09-26-2005, 09:49 PM
BlueAngel wrote:

Leviathan wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
And, so, you know my son.

How so???

By way of what he does. By way of where he is. All of a sudden you understand our English. ONE WEEK!!!!!!!!!!


Sorry, but I think your communication problems cleared up somewhat before this post so it has nothing to do with my son.

One week!!!!!! and what would that mean????


Did you not say this was a waste of time and Bandwidth.