PDA

View Full Version : Just seeking the truth....


Bendair
09-27-2005, 08:30 AM
Hello all,

I'm new to this forum and to the notion of Conspiracy. Here is a little background of where I'm coming from. 911: This event changed my life and opened my eyes to a new world. While watching the event take place, as the towers came tumbling down, I thought "what a perfectly executed attack". Don't get me wrong, I deplore the act itself but it was perfect in the sense of how the towers came straight down. As if it were a "controlled demolition". After 911 I started searching for more information about what was happening in the world. I came across a lot of web sites talking about conspiracies, the NWO, etc. I consider myself to have an open mind however, I dismissed all of these theories and thought these theories and people that believe it are just crazy. There is no way this is happening before my own eyes. It wasn't until I had a conversation with a good friend of mine that I started researching this stuff again. I've known my friend for several years but he never mentioned any thing about conspiracies and such to me before. I'm not saying that I believe everything posted on web sites but there is a lot of convincing evidence to a lot of the theories. My question to everyone is: What was the turning point or the one thing that convinced you that this stuff is real or true? Thank for reading my post and I'm hoping we could all find the truth together.

Thumper
09-27-2005, 10:41 AM
the New World Order is a lot to comprehend, and I'm making new revelations every single day. Suffice to say, the wheels DID NOT just start turning on 9/11.

The best way to think of it is, the government is brilliant and not inept, and working with this premise when you go back and look at all that has happened, one can see just how all encompassing the conspiracy is.

For example, what explains the absolute refusal to seal the Mexican border? What is with state sponsored 'multi-culturalism' that serves to balkanize every western country? Is this demented liberalism? No.

How about weapons sales to China? Vaccines that cause developmental damage? etc?

EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON, just keep that in mind.

09-27-2005, 01:41 PM
Here is the some of the truth as I know it.

The United State's government is corrupt and has been for a very long time. 1913 the FED was created which basically stripped Congress of its' power to coin money.

Banking houses were formed by very wealthy families and this is how our GOVERNMENT finances the people's business, through privately owned and operated central banks. They lend money to your bank and my bank as well.

So, when the people are forced to borrow for war, for disasters, we borrow from the private bankers and repay them with interest. Forever indebt and enslaved to them.

Lord Rothschild is probably the highest ranking member of the Illuminati. The Illuminati consist of 13 families. However, the "rogue CIA" basically controls our country and they have people who work for them on a "need to know basis."

Our politicians are placed in power by the powerbrokers. Our votes don't count. Never did, never will. Democrat or Republican, many of them are members of "Skull and Bones," secret society (YALE), could be connected to the bloodline families, but have changed their names so as not to appear Jewish because these men know that a Jewish politican will never be elected as President of the United States. Their reasoning. Not mine.

Our government is responsible for the drugs that enter and leave this country for the most part. Getting and keeping society addicted to drugs is their most effective way in silencing the masses. Other than that, we are fed disinformation constantly so that if there is a "conspiracy" and our government is responsible, we can't sort through it. They choose a commission of their own who investigate, such as 911, all is fine, case is closed.

JFK was assassinated because he warned the American people at a speech at Columbia University ten days before he was killed that our Freedom was in jeopardy, he began issuing silver certificates to put the power to coin money back into the hands of Congress and he tried to abolish the Psychological Strategy Board (responsible for mind control programs).

Robert Kennedy was assassinated by the CIA with the Mafia's help (they work together..CIA protects them) because they vowed that, although, the Kennedys are one of them, never to allow another one in the White House.

John John was most likely killed in a small plane crash so his idea of a political career could be thwarted before it began.

Our politicians are basically murderers (not all), drug addicts and many are pedophiles. They use our children as their killing machines when they fire up their "military industrial complex," lie to us about the reasons for war, bomb a nation to pieces and then award contracts to their corporations (Haliburton, etc.) to rebuild.

All of your life you've been told that you are FREE and so, you believed it. From cradle to grave our society has been brainwashed to believe we are the greatest country in the world. We are now longer viewed this way by the rest of the world. Their objective, of course.

At present, Bush, Jr. is dismantling our country. Destroying it from the inside out. The NWO desires to bring America to a third world country. The UN steps in, poverty, disease, etc., just like Africa.

They have in their possession technology to produce energy for next to nothing. They have technology from the Russians to modify the weather. They have technology in their possession that they use against us. On another note, I heard we can run our cars on vegetable oil.

911 was in the planning stages for decades. Flying jumbo jets through 'skyscrapers' was the event that would catapult America into a "war on terror" and afterwards the rest of the plan would unfold; sniper, anthrax, gas prices, virus in China, black-outs, oil shortages, natural disasters.

Traumatize a nation again. As if Kennedy, Martin Luther, Robert, etc., etc., etc., wasn't enough.

Fear and more fear. Crippling our nation. Thinning the population.

With traumatic events, such as Kennedy, shown to the world and played over and over again for decades, people can become traumatized. They are fearful and look MORE to their leaders to protect them instead of realizing their leaders are the real terrorists.

Bin Laden has still not been captured. They use him to "scare" us every once in a while. The Bush's have ties to the Saudi family and the Saudi's own alot of our country. Invest heavily here.

They caught Saddam a man who had no ties to Al Qaeda or 911 and this is to appease the American people.

As you know, Bush, Jr's grandfather and many other American politicians helped to finance the Nazi's.

And, I won't even go into mind control programs.

09-27-2005, 01:42 PM
Oh, I forgot to say welcome!!!

:lol: 8-) :lol: 8-) :lol: 8-)


P. S. I forgot to add that "Martial Law" isn't far away if they feel they are in deep dodo and concentration camps ready and waiting.

The "Patriot Act" sounds good just like "No Child Left Behind."

However, the Patriot Act is a mechanism to destroy our privacy our freedoms.

WE are all now terrorists until proven innocent. All suspects.

The No Child Left Behind act takes money away from schools if they do not supply names and telephone numbers of their students who they might want to recruit.

We are learning to line-up like cattle and be herded through check points. Sound familiar?

They produce viruses and diseases and collect money from all of us for cures for decades never making any advances. Go figure.

They put floruide in our water which is unnecessary. It is a pacifier. They change our brain chemistry in many different ways.

They sell drugs for our illnesses that produce a myriad of other symptoms and then only to find out later they can and did kill.

ADHD and Autism. Most probably from childhood vaccinations. ADHD could be environmentally produced in children living in such a technologically advanced, fast paced images, etc.

Oh, boy, I better stop now!!

Bendair
09-27-2005, 01:52 PM
Thanks for the reply Thumper. Yes. This is a lot of stuff to comprehend. Mostly because I just can't believe that it is happening right before my eyes. I can't even begin to tell you how this has affected my life, my beliefs and my trust in people (particularly the media). You say the wheels have been turning since before 911. What made you think along the conspiracy lines? What made you realize that there is something else going on?

Bouncer
09-27-2005, 01:59 PM
Yeah!!!! Hello howdy. Abandon all sanity ye who enter here (just kidding).
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/skullandbones06oct97.shtml
This is a link to fifteen pages of info about some things that Blue Angel wrote about. Seemed like a good place to start.
As for a "turning point", it is more like a veil parting before my eyes. I gradually see things more clearly than I did before. Anything close to a watershed event, though, was my introduction to the MONARCH program and other forms of trauma-based conditioning and the so-called mind control practices, including ritual abuse and murder of children.

Saturnino
09-27-2005, 04:33 PM
It is just amazing that from a mess of thousands of websites and books, the basic ideas about the NWO are really the very FEW ones that BA summarized so well !!!
Boy, the thing is so clear.

freeman
09-27-2005, 08:13 PM
It is just amazing that from a mess of thousands of websites and books, the basic ideas about the NWO are really the very FEW ones that BA summarized so well !!!
Boy, the thing is so clear.

Yes, good job, BA. I may have to copy, paste and save those posts.
You've been doing your homework. :-D

09-27-2005, 08:21 PM
Thank you!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Saturnino
09-28-2005, 07:06 AM
About the cars that run with vegetable oil...it is true. There have been many experiments here. The only problem is that the car smells of frying pan (true).
But now you can have in Brazil cars that run on BOTH gasoline and alcohol, in any proportion, or exclusively. The chip controls the fuel injection and adjusts it. Alcohol costs 50% of the price of gasoline here. and the car runs BETTER and faster. Sometimes you add some gas to lubricate the engine better.
Most cars now being sold here work this way. It is called FLEX engine. Americans, you are being fooled with this hydrogen thing.

Bouncer
09-28-2005, 08:08 AM
Hey, Saturnino: what's the scoop about French Guiana, Cayenne, etc? Are they still trying to smuggle babies out your way?

Saturnino
09-28-2005, 02:56 PM
I have no idea what you are talking about, Bouncer. French Guyana is really really far from where I live. It is like talking about Greenland with a guy from Florida. In fact, they border the Amazon jungle, so the contact Brazil has with them is only thru the few locals who live nearby. If they have to smuggle anything, they would be so far away that it wouldn't be practical.

09-28-2005, 06:09 PM
I think we frightened Bendair away!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bouncer
09-29-2005, 08:44 AM
Uh, OK.
Hey, there's an ultrasonic unit that attaches to an automobile carbuerator that can boost mileage by 5 to 10 times the norm. You ever seen one of those ultrasonic humidifiers? It creates a really fine mist. This technology is of course suppressed by U-NO-WHO because then they would experience profit compression, or whatever they call it.
About those five heat signatures in the gulf; the oil companies have enough money to rebuild those fields a dozen times over, but the people that Rita was aimed at do not. Once again, the poor civvies have to bend over and take it from the *&$%*@@#.

Bendair
09-29-2005, 10:08 AM
Lol...No BA I'm still here. Thanks for your post btw. Most of the stuff you mention I have either heard of before or have had suspicion of some sort of corruption. I guess I never really put it all together into the big picture. I hope you understand that to a person just realizing "the big picture", it is a lot to accept. I don't accept things so easily without hard proof and facts. I know how the mainstream media can present things in a skewed manner. As such, I am reading a lot of the information on the "conspiracy" web sites with a cautious mind. I feel like I've been duped by the mainstream media, our government and in my own beliefs that serving my country was the right thing to do. I don't want to fall into deception once again. Truthfully, I don't buy everything that is mentioned on these sites however, the things that I have accepted I have verified as true. This is the scary part. I asked in my initial post what was the turning point or one thing that convinced everyone that something else was going on. I must say, my revelation came when I saw some of the analysis of the 911 attacks. The questions or suspicions I had in my own mind about the attacks were validated by what I have seen in the "conspiracy" light. I'm still not sure of the who and why but I'm sure of the how and when.

Barbara
09-29-2005, 01:19 PM
Freeman, would you send him the link to the video of the car that runs on water and maybe give him the story of the inventor?

nomad
09-29-2005, 05:01 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
Thank you!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BA for me that was your BEST post EVER !

I loved the way you succintly covered the

major points of the NWO.

nomad
09-29-2005, 05:04 PM
Bendair wrote:
Lol...No BA I'm still here. Thanks for your post btw. Most of the stuff you mention I have either heard of before or have had suspicion of some sort of corruption. I guess I never really put it all together into the big picture. I hope you understand that to a person just realizing "the big picture", it is a lot to accept. I don't accept things so easily without hard proof and facts. I know how the mainstream media can present things in a skewed manner. As such, I am reading a lot of the information on the "conspiracy" web sites with a cautious mind. I feel like I've been duped by the mainstream media, our government and in my own beliefs that serving my country was the right thing to do. I don't want to fall into deception once again. Truthfully, I don't buy everything that is mentioned on these sites however, the things that I have accepted I have verified as true. This is the scary part. I asked in my initial post what was the turning point or one thing that convinced everyone that something else was going on. I must say, my revelation came when I saw some of the analysis of the 911 attacks. The questions or suspicions I had in my own mind about the attacks were validated by what I have seen in the "conspiracy" light. I'm still not sure of the who and why but I'm sure of the how and when.

Bendair every once in a while be SURE to take

a break from this information ... the truth

will set you free but it will make you

sick literally so take alot of breaks ... and

stay in the Matrix if you fell its too much

for you.

nomad
09-29-2005, 05:12 PM
Barbara wrote:
Freeman, would you send him the link to the video of the car that runs on water and maybe give him the story of the inventor?


http://befreetech.com/media/stan_meyers_bb.wmv


Stanley Myers: his car runs on hydrogen derived

from water ... about 28 gallons of water

will let you go from New York to L.A.

Killed a few years after this was aired on t.v.

This is a true story. I have seen MANY derivatives

of others doing the same thing or similar ...

Just last week saw a demo in a foreign language

news report of a motor running with 75-80%

of pure water mixed in with gaz and the water

behaved just as good petroleum. Now do you see

why Condi (worked of Chevron), Bush and the

others came from the oil industry ?

The amazing thing in all this illusion is that

you don't even need petroleum for fuel.

Here's a philosophical question for you.

A car that runs of water ?

What else would you expect from our loving God ?

freeman
09-29-2005, 05:34 PM
Thanks, nomad. I was searching our extensive archives, but couldn't come up with that link. :-D
I might also add that Daimler-Benz introduced a revolutionary hydrogen-based fuel cell vehicle that could be fuelled on laundry detergent a year or two ago...
Chrysler Natrium fuel cell minivan (http://www.allpar.com/cars/concepts/natrium.html)
...is it just a coincidence that they have suddenly fallen upon dire financial times? :-o
Mercedes Announces Massive Job Cuts (http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,1564,1724298,00.html)

Minuteman
09-29-2005, 05:51 PM
Bendair
Keep researching. As you learn more you will gain better insight and make wiser decisions in your life. It can get depressing at times but this passes.
I see hydrogen was brought up and rightly should be rejected as a burning fuel at least in a metal engine. Hydrogen makes metals brittle in time so it falls apart.
Charles Nelson Pogue had a patent for a 300 mpg carburetor in 1930? I think.
Numerous other energy and technology ideas have been supressed, buried or just taken out of circulation. I remember a book I read in high school that showed some device. Guess what? That book is found nowhere today.
NWO is a very large subject but the more people know and accept this the better off we will be.
Don't be too shy. Spread the word but do it wisely, to people you think may respond otherwise it is just like talking to a retard.
I did do some work on the Stanley Meyers device. I did not get it to produce excess fuel but it will however show you the unbelievable amount of crap in typical tap water. Totally gross.

nomad
09-29-2005, 06:06 PM
Minuteman wrote:
Bendair
Keep researching. As you learn more you will gain better insight and make wiser decisions in your life. It can get depressing at times but this passes.
I see hydrogen was brought up and rightly should be rejected as a burning fuel at least in a metal engine. Hydrogen makes metals brittle in time so it falls apart.
Charles Nelson Pogue had a patent for a 300 mpg carburetor in 1930? I think.
Numerous other energy and technology ideas have been supressed, buried or just taken out of circulation. I remember a book I read in high school that showed some device. Guess what? That book is found nowhere today.
NWO is a very large subject but the more people know and accept this the better off we will be.
Don't be too shy. Spread the word but do it wisely, to people you think may respond otherwise it is just like talking to a retard.
I did do some work on the Stanley Meyers device. I did not get it to produce excess fuel but it will however show you the unbelievable amount of crap in typical tap water. Totally gross.


I heard that water is totally gross before and
that if we saw through a microscope what we
were drinking, we would never drink it again ...
maybe that's why it works equally well as a
fuel !

Bendair
09-30-2005, 10:00 AM
Thanks for the advice nomad. You are right about feeling sick. I've been seriously depressed for the last two weeks. I remember feeling like this when I first started researching "conspiracy theories" after 911 4 years ago. When it became too much I stopped and dismissed the whole idea as a bunch of crazy ideology. I will try to digest this all slowly. It is difficult to have this all in the back of my mind while trying to function as a normal human being. It's even hard to watch the news. BTW, I want to pose another question in the thread. What news sources do most people here watch or listen to??? I live on the east coast (extremely close to Washington D.C.) I watch fox news, nbc news, Bill O'Reilly (TV & radio) and Cspan. Let's say you ;-)

Bendair
09-30-2005, 10:39 AM
Minuteman wrote:
Bendair
Keep researching. As you learn more you will gain better insight and make wiser decisions in your life. It can get depressing at times but this passes.
I see hydrogen was brought up and rightly should be rejected as a burning fuel at least in a metal engine. Hydrogen makes metals brittle in time so it falls apart.
Charles Nelson Pogue had a patent for a 300 mpg carburetor in 1930? I think.
Numerous other energy and technology ideas have been supressed, buried or just taken out of circulation. I remember a book I read in high school that showed some device. Guess what? That book is found nowhere today.
NWO is a very large subject but the more people know and accept this the better off we will be.
Don't be too shy. Spread the word but do it wisely, to people you think may respond otherwise it is just like talking to a retard.
I did do some work on the Stanley Meyers device. I did not get it to produce excess fuel but it will however show you the unbelievable amount of crap in typical tap water. Totally gross.

Thanks Minuteman. As I mentioned to Nomad, I have been depressed for about two weeks. I do take these things seriously. However, I also want to know the truth and I want the truth to be known. I do have to be careful about talking to people about this. As my colleagues at work are mostly far right extremist, I wouldn't want to spring this stuff up in conversation. I know they would look at me like a crazy person. I am, however, a registered independent because I don't believe that any one side is totally right. There is good and bad on both sides. Fortunatly, I do have a friend to discuss this stuff with (as I mentioned in my initial post). As I found out, he has been studying this stuff for about five years. BTW, it took him 2 years to come out of the anger and depression stages after the initial shock. I will digest this information like a rich cheescake. Just a little bit in moderation otherwise I'll just get sick.

freeman
09-30-2005, 10:52 AM
It sounds like you're on the right track, Bendair.
All I can say is been there, done that. :-)
It's still better knowing than not knowing, IMO.
It gives you some control of the gameboard.

Marsali
09-30-2005, 10:59 AM
Bendair - waking up to the reality that there's a hidden NWO agenda can be a really difficult thing to deal with, as it tends to shatter our former world view.
I also had a very difficult time accepting the NWO agenda after having first read, at the request of an acquaintance, Bill Cooper's 'Behold a Pale Horse' when it was first published. The info in it was so disturbing (I had a lot of scary dreams) that I decided that it was too much too deal with. But then 9/11 happened, and some of the things Cooper wrote about made some sense, and began to wonder if 9/11 was an inside job. It was a relief to find others who felt the same way.
Try to find things to do to distract yourself from thinking about the NWO stuff - spend time with family and friends, doing normal, fun stuff. Watch old movies (comedies help).
It may take awhile to come to terms with it all -hang in there.

Bouncer
09-30-2005, 11:28 AM
I must highlight that advice about being careful who you talk to. Remember the six degrees of separation rule. For example, I met someone who has an MSW (Master of Social Work) but had no detailed knowledge of DID or MONARCH, or any trama-based programs, for that matter. Is this kept hushed by the higer-education cadres? And this guy is no slacker, either. Grew up in NYC, had a prestigious lineage, but not a clue.
Also, if one of THEM gets wind of a personal campaign to expose them, especially the occult-based groups, there is some danger that they will target you; not because they are afraid of exposure, but simply because they think it's fun. It's like the kids at school picking on you because you're wearing a Charlie Brown tee-shirt.