PDA

View Full Version : Old woman forced to the ground after refusing to leave her home

Insight
09-29-2005, 01:22 AM
Well folks, if you ever needed proof that something was amiss with the whole katrina incedent, here it is.

http://spikedhumor.com/articles/2667/Use_Force.html

The way I see it, if someone refuses to evacuate their home after being advised about the coming disaster, they have the right to stay and die, or fight it out. The woman should have shot the men who came into her home. I probably would have.

But for God's sake, "ordered to use force"?

This whole thing made about as much sense as executing a person for the crime of attemped suicide.

You'll notice, the woman wasn't even pointing the gun. She was holding it, more as a statement about how serious she was about the unlawful encroachment on her private propert.

At the end of the video the "cop" who pushed the women to the ground says, "We're just trying to help you ma'am". I swear, if I could some how learn how to find that cop, I'd tie him up, and hook his willie up to a car battery.

Something is seriously, SERIOUSLY wrong here...

truebeliever
09-29-2005, 02:50 AM
That Granny rocks!

She shoulda shot them between the eyes.

Gutless dogs! I hope those coppers held their heads in shame. They will NEVER live that one down amongst their colleages.

igwt
09-29-2005, 03:24 AM
It is a sign of the times :-o

Shannow
09-29-2005, 03:31 AM
I don't recall that "just following orders" worked, even back in the good old days.

nomad
09-29-2005, 04:26 AM
In a longer version of this video that I posted

and saw elsewhere you would have seen that where

this woman was located there was NO water around

her house, the surrounding area was dry as a

desert so they had NO reason to evacuate her.