PDA

View Full Version : The Cia Banned Me From Godlikeproductions!!

WorldMustWakeUp
08-16-2011, 03:56 PM
THE CIA BANNED ME!? - YouTube

I must've been speaking the truth to get banned. Check out my video explaining what happened. SPREAD THE VIDEO AROUND!

EireEngineer
08-16-2011, 06:58 PM
Yeah...the CIA really has time to waste on you lol.:D

jane doe
08-17-2011, 09:22 AM
This one is run by the CIA, too, for all I know.

IHateCowardsAndScumbags
08-17-2011, 09:33 AM
Yeah...the CIA really has time to waste on you lol.:D

Of course they would. If you have someone shouting the truth on a web forum, when you are a supportor of deception, wouldnt you desperately try to stop them?

Moderators are usually ALWAYS cowardly little agents...

EireEngineer
08-17-2011, 12:14 PM
The only reason I doubt this is simple. There are plenty of people "shouting the truth" as you say online and other places, people that provide much more content and therefore would be much more of a danger to them than you. It seems fare more likely that you were just a douchbag on the site and got banned because of it. I could be wrong though and maybe the illuminati have your connection tapped right now?

kerry
08-18-2011, 12:10 PM
ever wonder why any forum you start never gets to many joiners
the owner of a new forum has 5 or maybe even 10 emails from sevral email clients. and after creating his forum posts away with all the difrent user names he created belonging to the one and only. and posts many pages then the forum looks like its filld with members. and anyone checking it our thinks hey this looks like a good forum ill join. go to some forum and read the pages you will see within 10 users names if you count them. maybe more from the suckers that joined. take a close look and you will see how consistent all the user names are. thats how you spot a forged forum.