PDA

View Full Version : mainstream gay romance movie being pushed... here's the trailer

Thumper
10-03-2005, 02:38 AM
http://www.apple.com/trailers/focus_features/brokeback_mountain.html

:-o

truebeliever
10-03-2005, 03:05 AM
THUMPER...it does get mighty cold up their in them mountains...and even the sheep are hard to git!

They make these films coz the fags are a great audience. They have cash and are a great demographic for any marketer.

EVERY film you see is put up their aimed at a specific demographic. What better than lonely old fags with cash to dispose of?

Yehahhhh Baw!

10-03-2005, 06:53 AM
Man, let me tell you something...I've lived in Texas all my life, accept when I lived in Idaho.

I've worked rodeos, I've worked on a Ranch branding cattle - seriously.

When that movie is released here, I guarentee you the cowboys will go-a 'queer bashin'. That stuff isn't unheard of around here.

I'm not saying it's good. I just know Texans.

If you gonna be a fag, then live in Cali. But when you start trying to give the Marlboro man a drag when he's in his wranglers...

You better watch your arse pardner...

truebeliever
10-03-2005, 07:04 AM
When that movie is released here, I guarentee you the cowboys will go-a 'queer bashin'. That stuff isn't unheard of around here.

Maybe thats the plan?

Yet more evidence that the intolerent U.S needs a good dose of U.N salts to clean out them "good old boys"...

10-03-2005, 07:12 AM
Well, I've seen pretty much all of America. Seen the North. Seen the South. Seen the East. Seen the West.

Let me tell you about Texas. W may be Illuminati, but if the Illuminati boys think they are going to turn the farmers, ranchers, and general agriculture Culture in this country into fag-tolerant yeh-hoos, they have a SERIOUS lesson to learn about Texans.

First of all, if your a Texan, YOU ALREADY OWN THE WHOLE WORLD ANYWAY!!! Who needs the UN, by gum?

Seriously, though. This ain't the liberal north-west, man. They better skiddoo on over to Oregon territory or something.

We don't play that crap. We're homophobes who still think that's NORMAL. The cowboys ain't gonna ride that horse. It's a promise.

Saturnino
10-03-2005, 07:46 AM
I wonder if they are not pushing too far. This homo thing on TV and cinema is getting so BORING that ratings are falling. Nobody goes to the movies anymore, except if are a teen and has nothing to do.

Insight
10-11-2005, 01:16 AM
why go to the movies when I can type two lines, click once, and download whatever movie I want?

And if the RIAA is listening, you'll never, ever stop us.

You know what I love? When you go to the movies now, you see all sorts of posters which say, "downloading is illegal blah blah blah". My question is, why are you telling the people at movie theatres that downloading movies is illegal? The people at the theatre ARE THERE BECAUSE THEY CAME TO PAY FOR A MOVIE!

What's more wrong, downloading a crappy movie for free, or making a crappy movie, and trying to pass it off as a good movie in the comercials for it?

And more on topic... Gays don't have children, so they have no one to support but themselves, and and no one to leave any money of estate to. Their income is 100% disposable. They are THE ultimate consumer. They are a total product of a materialistic society. Anything that caters to gays will make money, ecspecially media. Don't get me wrong, gays, as people, are still people. I won't treat any of them poorly because of their sexual orientation. But that doesn't change the effect they has en masse.

First comes a gay romance movie, next comes the Bible being banned as "hate-literature".

Have you ever read pro-homosexual magazines? They aren't exactly "church friendly" if you know what I mean.

Saturnino
10-11-2005, 07:11 AM
I don't think that attendance fell 14% over the last year because of the few nerds who can download movies. I think it is the same reason TV audience is falling: internet usage and video games.
Not to mention that the movies are absolute crap, boring to watch, with no plots, bad actors, no new ideas, etc.

freeman
10-11-2005, 07:27 AM
I agree, SAT. The mass media have saturated their own market -- too much quantity and not enough quality.