PDA

View Full Version : Chinese Execute 2 Girls For Stealing Fish From Pond. Picture.

truebeliever
10-05-2005, 08:46 PM
My friend cannot remember where he got it from and their is no link. He was surfing and simply clicked hiw way to this.

It appears to be taken from a video camera done in widescreen 16:9 mode.

The story is that in a Norther Province these 2 girls were servants of a General who basically has his own little fiefdon their (thats what you get with the NWO, thats what we've all got to look forward to). The Generals wife is a complete nutter and these 2 were executed for stealing fish from their pond. Or maybe the wife caught the General "playing" with the 2 servents.

It could be fake but I doubt it. China is E_V_I_L. My only reservation is that iam seeing the photo...not that it does'nt happen.

This is what you get with the New World Order...Tyrant Kings and Robber Barrons...enjoy.

http://www.members.iinet.net.au/~falluga/Chinese execution.jpg

DarkChilde3D
10-05-2005, 08:48 PM
That's fucked up, plain and simple.

nomad
10-05-2005, 08:53 PM
Lets hope the next big virus will go their way.

Thumper
10-05-2005, 09:06 PM
http://www.uglychinese.org/caste.htm

igwt
10-06-2005, 01:13 AM
Did you see floating around the net in 2000 just before the Sydney Olympics, a power point presentation that showed people apparently in Bejing eating fetuses etc.

10-06-2005, 01:27 AM
Th Uncommunist Manifesto, by Fra N. 0=1

"Workers of the world, Quit!"

truebeliever
10-06-2005, 01:35 AM
Baby eating as 'art'. (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=1897&forum=29&post_id=15577&PHPSESSID=a8c9a627614d2b4319d2527a6a7aff21#forumpo st15577)

Post 3.

I too would love to see the place wiped out. However, as usual, it will not be the Elite who die but the poor peasants.

The CIA sponsored Mao and refused arms to Chang Ki Shek, a former Communist converted to Christianity.

The Chinese peasants can thank the CIA for the shit they now live in.

More specifically the Globalists who own and run China.

10-06-2005, 01:46 AM
truebeliever wrote:
Baby eating as 'art'. (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=1897&forum=29&post_id=15577&PHPSESSID=a8c9a627614d2b4319d2527a6a7aff21#forumpo st15577)

Post 3.

I too would love to see the place wiped out. However, as usual, it will not be the Elite who die but the poor peasants.

The CIA sponsored Mao and refused arms to Chang Ki Shek, a former Communist converted to Christianity.

The Chinese peasants can thank the CIA for the shit they now live in.

More specifically the Globalists who own and run China.

The Elite would not have a shred of power if not for one thing - paper currency.

I call for paper currency to be henceforth abolished throughout the world. DAMN THEIR CURRENCTY! Which is fake to begin with.

We go to the barter system. We will establish something the world hasn't seen in a long time - Real Value.

I call for the total annihilation of civilization as we now know it.

It's time for the Individual. It's time to be Free.

"Workers of the world, Quit!"

P.S. Well, I need to modify this a bit. The Elite would not have a shred of power without Human Currency.

What is the foundation of both Communism and Capitalism? Yes, Human Capital. The 'stock-in-trade' as it were is Human Beings. Paper money is just another illusion. But that's not where the gold is.

igwt
10-06-2005, 02:01 AM
Speaking of bartering, have any one had any experience of the Barter Card system?

www.bartercard.com.au

10-06-2005, 02:06 AM
igwt wrote:
Speaking of bartering, have any one had any experience of the Barter Card system?

www.bartercard.com.au

Amazing. Proof positive that I live on barbarian time. What we need to do is not only set our clocks 5 minutes ahead, but go ahead an go to solar mean time.

And if anyone asks why our clocks are different we will say, "Oh, you still live on NWO time. That's old hat. I live on NHO time."

Shannow
10-06-2005, 02:17 AM
In Oz, you are required to pay the appropriate (cash) taxes on the "actual value" of the barter transaction.
edit...it's in the FAQ (http://www.bartercard.com/au/page.asp?2083=80861&E_Page=79280&grandparentcategory=78991&parentcategory=80861&contentID=80861)

10-06-2005, 02:20 AM
Shannow wrote:
In Oz, you are required to pay the appropriate (cash) taxes on the "actual value" of the barter transaction.

OOOH! I get it. Two people engaging in the barter system isn't good enough.

The government has to make you a 'special card', to make sure it gets that good cash money tax rev. And even better, since it's electronic, they have a record.

Nice. Very slick.

igwt
10-06-2005, 02:22 AM
Shannow wrote:
edit...it's in the FAQ (http://www.bartercard.com/au/page.asp?2083=80861&E_Page=79280&grandparentcategory=78991&parentcategory=80861&contentID=80861)

True.

They have every angle covered, even the barter system.

10-06-2005, 02:25 AM
I'm sure it is marketed in the name of 'secure transactions'...makes it all nice and legal like.

Electronic currency systems certainly do seem interested in every ones 'security'.

Shannow
10-06-2005, 03:17 AM
fra_nothing wrote:
I'm sure it is marketed in the name of 'secure transactions'...makes it all nice and legal like.

Electronic currency systems certainly do seem interested in every ones 'security'.

why else would the banks be prepared to "cover" the cost of credit card fraud ?

The benefits far outweigh the cost of an occasionaly criminal activity.

10-06-2005, 03:29 AM
Shannow wrote:

fra_nothing wrote:

why else would the banks be prepared to "cover" the cost of credit card fraud ?

The benefits far outweigh the cost of an occasionaly criminal activity.

Well, good point, Shannow. Another reason the banks are going to have to do this is because they have their whipper-snapper super-computers running schematics on credit vs real value economics.

Once the people of the world have become so utterly indebted to the credit companies (your friendly local bank), they will be FORCED to engage in credit card fraud. There is no other economic choice in the matter.

Think I'm kidding? How is the Average American going to pay off their wonderful student loans in proximity of 50,000 big ones each? By a nice, normal job?

Ha! Ha! These people know micro-economics better than that. They know EXACTLY what you can afford and what you CANNOT afford.

The moral dilema I am facing is how to make credit card fraud 'not-exactly-illigal'.

Don't blaim me. I didn't start the fire. The declared war on me before I was ever born!

10-06-2005, 03:40 AM
Nor will it any longer do for the Banking Thieves of the 'Illuminati' (for lack of a more apt term, such Dipshit, Asshole, Dickhead, etc)

to blaim US for living 'irresponsibly'! We have been systematically FORCED to become indepted to credit. There is no other option for 'making it' in America without becoming a slave to the damned credit card! and the student loan bullshit, and the HMO, and the forking medical insurrence BS!

We are finished with their lie that they pawn on us of 'living irresponsibly'. Nothing is futher from the truth. I am drug free. I have an IQ of 155! And I am a slave to my immediate environment because of a silent war with silent weapons conducted by Elitists who think that I was born to a lower caste then they.

We'll see.

Shannow
10-06-2005, 03:46 AM
fra_nothing wrote:
How is the Average American going to pay off their wonderful student loans in proximity of 50,000 big ones each? By a nice, normal job?

little bit more subtle down here, as we don't have student loans as such.

"World's greatest treasurer" (his words) suggested that University graduates dshould be taxed an additional 1% for the rest of their lives.

Later, he relented, and allowed a different scheme, whereby you paid off as a percentage of gross income, it didn't kick in until a "threshold income" was reached, and the outstanding balance increased by 8% per annum, as an "adminstration fee".

I quickly worked out that it was an extra 1% forever, and paid it down.

HECS...it's not just an acronym. (http://www.goingtouni.gov.au/Main/Resources/ICSS/RepayingYourHECSHELPDebt/WhenDoIStartRepayingMyHECSHELPDebt.htm)

10-06-2005, 03:55 AM
Shannow wrote:

fra_nothing wrote:
How is the Average American going to pay off their wonderful student loans in proximity of 50,000 big ones each? By a nice, normal job?

little bit more subtle down here, as we don't have student loans as such.

"World's greatest treasurer" (his words) suggested that University graduates dshould be taxed an additional 1% for the rest of their lives.

Later, he relented, and allowed a different scheme, whereby you paid off as a percentage of gross income, it didn't kick in until a "threshold income" was reached, and the outstanding balance increased by 8% per annum, as an "adminstration fee".

I quickly worked out that it was an extra 1% forever, and paid it down.

HECS...it's not just an acronym. (http://www.goingtouni.gov.au/Main/Resources/ICSS/RepayingYourHECSHELPDebt/WhenDoIStartRepayingMyHECSHELPDebt.htm)

Very good, Shannow. Congradulations on living in Australia when a person still might have an iceburg chance in hell.

Consider America, however: the land of the slave and home of depraved. Here we have a wonderful 'family value' system. That system is comprised of the total breakdown of the family designed to GIVE EVERY FUCKING THING to sister, and not a damned cent to junior.

In the old days there was a philosphy of inherited wealth. Dad made a bunch of money in his life and then junior took over the business.

But, once you break down the family, there IS NO DAD anymore. So, you can make junior a total pawn of the state.

If I were really smart I would be a MASTERMIND FINANCIAL CROOK and rip off the establishment for everything they are worth.

Just one problem with me: I wouldn't give you a quarter for the whole damned world!

Shannow
10-06-2005, 04:09 AM
uh-uh...our housing market has resulted in a situation where people can save for retirement (and pay for rent to a person who can claim the interest on THAT house as a tax deduction)..a guy that I work with rents to 10 families.

Now we have these adds targetting my parents. "Are you asset rich, and Cash Poor..ring 1900ripyouoff".

So once you have paid over market prices for houses (speculators who get a tax deduction form their "losses" will pay over market rates), and then have to pay interest, you retire poor.

NOW, you can get a loan against those assets, which pays you a lump sum, or a monthly payment.

It accrues interest, increasing the amount owed.

BUT CAN NEVER EXCEED THE AS SOLD VALUE OF YOUR "PROPERTY".

great...get poor paying (interest on) over the real worth of a property, while those renting to others get a tax break on it. Retire, and sell the whole lot back to the bank, at your cost.

10-06-2005, 04:21 AM
Yes, sounds like quite a nice plan.

I don't know if it is this way around your area, but in my town, all the rental property is securely in the hands of, none other than,

our wonderful friends of the FUCKING SCOTTISH FUCKING RITE!!!

FUCK THEM!!!

I say that in the kindest terms possible, of course.

freeman
10-06-2005, 05:36 AM
Did you see floating around the net in 2000 just before the Sydney Olympics, a power point presentation that showed people apparently in Bejing eating fetuses etc.

Those rotten old heathen Chinese...and I bet they were hungry again an hour later...sorry, couldn't resist. :oops:

I don't know if it is this way around your area, but in my town, all the rental property is securely in the hands of, none other than,

Yep, you're an American all right, fra_nothing.
I'll vouch for that much. :-D

10-06-2005, 05:43 AM
I know, freeman. My Americanism just came out. I apologize to everyone. It got weird.

I gave myself away by the over usage of capital letters.

freeman
10-06-2005, 05:58 AM
In the area where I live, the ring and pin boys are so entrenched that it is vitually impossible for someone off the street to get a bank loan that isn't backed up somehow by the federal government, but the fraternal crowd can borrow by leveraging one property against another -- even if the first property isn't paid for yet.

truebeliever
10-06-2005, 11:05 AM
http://www.members.iinet.net.au/~falluga/Chinese execution.jpg

I wonder what she was thinking before the SKK Aussalt rifle round cleaved the top of her shull off?

Do you think she pissed herself?

freeman
10-06-2005, 11:31 AM
I wonder what she was thinking before the SKK Aussalt rifle round cleaved the top of her shull off?

She wasn't thinking...she was praying, even if she was raised within an atheistic totalitarian cultural paradigm.

igwt
10-06-2005, 11:36 AM
All I can say is may the Lord help her now.

truebeliever
10-06-2005, 11:36 AM
You'll have to excuse me...the talk of barter cards and little girls about to get their heads blown off was some sort of Yoko Ono art that I had to comment on...in a round a bout way..

igwt
10-06-2005, 12:39 PM
fra_nothing wrote:
Yes, sounds like quite a nice plan.

FUCK THEM!!!

I say that in the kindest terms possible, of course.

Not immediately related to what your point is, however, speaking of real estate, have read online that it is so over valued, that when the American dollar finally drops to a point of no return, many people with be indentured with debt that they have no real collatoral value - providing proprty values plummet - instant bankruptcy.

freeman
10-06-2005, 02:38 PM
Not immediately related to what your point is, however, speaking of real estate, have read online that it is so over valued, that when the American dollar finally drops to a point of no return, many people with be indentured with debt that they have no real collatoral value - providing proprty values plummet - instant bankruptcy.

I believe that. But all of the "financial experts" have been recommending home equity loans, right?

Insider
10-06-2005, 02:53 PM
Freeman, are you saying that fra_nothingbutafool gave up eating fetuses with Aleister!! Even with Kat sup.

LaDominio
10-06-2005, 06:02 PM
Iíve seen this picture before... and the others after it (the ones showing their brain and skull sprayed everywhere). If I had any fear of guns (if I had any fear at all), I would fear the AK-47 the most because Iíve seen what its 7.62x39mm bullet can do to a personís head on many occasions. I think to myself "why doesnít this disturb me anymore?" and I know that the answer is more disturbing than any picture can show. Its almost NORMAL.

Insider
10-06-2005, 06:10 PM
LaDomino, I know what you mean. I have seen violence too. After a while ya just become desensitized to it.

truebeliever
10-06-2005, 08:27 PM
Actually I would fear the AUS Steyer 5.56mmm round. When it hit's a limb it takes it off. When in the body generally it is not so kind as to simply punch through...it likes to tumble and do u turns all through your guts.

In Rawanda the Oz army had 19 shots and 19 kills with the 5.56 round. They became quite unafraid of the 7.62 but were pissed that 3 Steyers got stolen and were quite wary from then on.

I am surprised that they are about to shoot this poor human being in the head. It makes quite a mess.

Quite frankly, China disgusts me. No other country in the world today suffers more at the hands of the Globalists and their thug controllers in country.

That my country Australia falls over themselves to do business makes me sick. What was it Christ said about the end days? "Hearts will grow so cold".

nohope187
10-06-2005, 08:43 PM
Executions like that happen in the US, Europe, and Oz all the time. They just cover up the tracks so the sheeple don't know they're being slaughtered. Just remember that your so-called police aren't there to protect you. No, quite the opposite.

nohope187
10-06-2005, 08:47 PM
Oh, and I fear the 50 cal. BIG FUCKING GUN:-o

freeman
10-06-2005, 09:16 PM
What was it Christ said about the end days? "Hearts will grow so cold".

"Because iniquity will abound, the love of many will wax cold."

10-06-2005, 10:58 PM
Insider wrote:
Freeman, are you saying that fra_nothingbutafool gave up eating fetuses with Aleister!! Even with Kat sup.

Well nopta buna to you too, pal! That's not a very nice way to speak about your Massa.

Am I going to have you punished? or are you going to start behaving yourself like a civilized slave?

IamNotASap
10-30-2005, 03:10 PM
truebeliever YOU ARE A NAZI SCUMBAG. THE HOLOCOST HAPPEND MOTHERFUCKER!!! YOU FUCKIN SICK PEACE OF GARBAGE!!!

YOU SHOULD STOP FUCKING YOUR 4 YEAR OLD SISTER YOU PEDOPHILE NAZI DEATH LOVER!!! YOUR MOMMY MIGHT FIND OUT AND TELL YOU DADDY WHO WILL THEN FUCK YOU UP YOUR ASS LIKE HE DID TO YOUR BROTHER.

BTW I'VE been to China many times. Beijing, Shenyang, Shanghai, Shenzen, Guangzhou to name a few and I've never wittnised anything like the bullshit you dummy's are printing on this sorry ass site. All the people I've ever met in China were very nice!!

So truebeliever you seem to advocate violance. I guess that's because your mommy did'nt breast feed you? YOu want to blow up a country? Why not save us all your crap blow yourself up you Nazi lover?

I bet Gordon Kaul fucked you huh?

IamNotASap
10-30-2005, 04:11 PM
Hey TrueDummy Just for your info you inbread dunbfuck. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A 'atheist' Jew. impossible.

That's the same as a 'atheist' Catholic or perhaps a 'atheist' moslam.

igwt
10-31-2005, 07:56 AM
http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/200510/s1493631.htm

truebeliever
11-08-2005, 08:11 PM
Disgusting.

Indo is FULL of high quality crystal Meth. A potent antagonist to this religious strife and a VITAL tool of the Globalists to foment trouble.

It is extremely difficult to cut off young schoolgirls heads while in a "normal" state.

As it is to fight any war. Drugs are involved in ALL massacares.

And I might add...all occult killings and activities.

redrat11
08-12-2006, 06:24 PM
Chinese Noodles...Duck Soup!

The "New and Improved" China. :roll: The Braindead world is supposed to beleive the CHINKS are "westernized" and therefore no threat to World Peace! B.S. Only the Goverment Middleclass of China is prospering in that Commie nation, and most of those are prospering because of the "connections" in goverment, China is and will always be a SHITHOLE nation!

The NWO Model Nation

http://www.emporis.com/en/il/im/?id=392893

http://www.emporis.com/en/wm/co/?id=100030

http://www.emporis.com/en/il/pc/?id=100214&aid=3&sro=1

http://www.emporis.com/en/il/pc/?id=100213&aid=3&sro=1

redrat11
08-23-2006, 05:18 PM
Ther'es only so much makeup and lipstick, you can dress a pig with! (speaking of China) ;-)

The NWO Model Nation

http://www.emporis.com/en/il/im/?id=392893

http://www.emporis.com/en/wm/co/?id=100030

http://www.emporis.com/en/il/pc/?id=100214&aid=3&sro=1

http://www.emporis.com/en/il/pc/?id=100213&aid=3&sro=1