PDA

View Full Version : Blue Angel


10-06-2005, 12:19 AM
Do you like blue?

Do you want to BE blue?

Do you like diamonds?

Do you want to BE a diamond?

Do you like blue diamonds?

Do you want to BE blue diamonds?

Just wondering.

10-06-2005, 12:23 AM
Blue Angel...

Every study 3D layering?

Do ya like virtual reality?

Enjoy contemplating total environments?

Ever use divination to find diamonds in Africa?

Ever think about the Fisher King in the process of all this hooyah?

DarkChilde3D
10-06-2005, 12:26 AM
What do you have against BlueAngel anyway? Not everyone is going to agree on every topic here, you know.

Maybe you two should fuck and get it over with or something.

10-06-2005, 12:29 AM
DarkChilde3D wrote:
What do you have against BlueAngel anyway? Not everyone is going to agree on every topic here, you know.

Maybe you two should fuck and get it over with or something.

I have no idea what you're talking aboutalter. Blue Angel and I were simply having a pleasent conversation. Believe it.

No harm in that. Simple questions. And please refrain from your vulgar use of language. It is wrong, and it offends my ears which are purer than to behold the language of the yahoos.

DarkChilde3D
10-06-2005, 12:43 AM
It was just a joke . . . I noticed the two of you seemed to be butting heads there in another thread.

About the cussing . . . you're the one that said "BULLSHIT" to me in the "Women Worshiping Themselves" thread if I'm not mistaken . . . but that's neither here nor there . . .

Now there is something I wanted to ask you in a PM, but for some reason, I cannot PM you. Its not a big deal or anything, but its not something I would ask in the presence of anyone else, but I have to know . . .

What happened to make you despise women so much? I myself am a victim of the zero-tolerance law . . . and I didn't even do anything to her . . . but this doesn't mean that all women are 'bitches.' There are still good ones out there.

So what's your story?

10-06-2005, 12:46 AM
DarkChilde3D wrote:
It was just a joke . . . I noticed the two of you seemed to be butting heads there in another thread.

About the cussing . . . you're the one that said "BULLSHIT" to me in the "Women Worshiping Themselves" thread if I'm not mistaken . . . but that's neither here nor there . . .

Now there is something I wanted to ask you in a PM, but for some reason, I cannot PM you. Its not a big deal or anything, but its not something I would ask in the presence of anyone else, but I have to know . . .

What happened to make you despise women so much? I myself am a victim of the zero-tolerance law . . . and I didn't even do anything to her . . . but this doesn't mean that all women are 'bitches.' There are still good ones out there.

So what's your story?

Well, I used bullshit because it was the nicest, most apt term for the subject. We might begin to think of this as a sort of 'holy shit', if you will.

But ask away...

I'M HERE TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS

hee-hee

10-06-2005, 12:50 AM
But my real question in the whole matter is why Horusians are such pedophiles.

It's like...

Do you like movies about gladiators, Joey?

It's all very BLUE and 3D these days of course.

Can't really begin to tell you about the change agents.

10-06-2005, 12:53 AM
What I'm really getting at Blue, is why do you think it is that they can't just show US some stinking badges?

What happened to the LOVE?

I mean it TAKES A LOT OF LOVE TO DO WHAT THEY DO

10-06-2005, 01:10 AM
I can appreciate that position, Blue Angel. I think I know where you're coming from.

I just want you to relax a little bit. Your dragon won't loose his silence because it speaks volumes.

I'm not worried at all. Tuhuti always has power over the Ape.

And besides, the Voice of Silence is meaningless to them anyway. They've never known the mystery of the Sphinu.

Nay. They have never know Trinu, or Bacbuc. They are not like things they were in THAT country.

hee-hee.

10-06-2005, 01:18 AM
I guess what I'm really trying to ask is what happened to plan 93 from outer space?

igwt
10-06-2005, 01:45 AM
fra_nothing wrote:
I guess what I'm really trying to ask is what happened to plan 93 from outer space?

Beam me up Scotty :lol:

10-06-2005, 01:54 AM
igwt wrote:

fra_nothing wrote:
I guess what I'm really trying to ask is what happened to plan 93 from outer space?

Beam me up Scotty :lol:

Ok, but only if you wear your tin-foil hat.

I have my tin-foil hat. Not because I believe it works, but to show the world that I am with the Rebel Alliance.

10-06-2005, 10:21 AM
By the way Leviathan is no longer our name it is now FRA_NOTHING

Insider
10-06-2005, 12:11 PM
What Happened to "Plan 9 from Outer Space"!!! The Greatest Dracula ever died in the middle of it. BELA LUGOSI. You stupid you.

Insider
10-06-2005, 12:13 PM
BlueAngel ain't so bad. Hey, if you are a bitch, your a bitch. I seen worse. Anyway, I hear she is on her last wing.

10-06-2005, 02:22 PM
Closed hearts
blur our vision

souls die
rejected
imprisoned

incisions made
with contemptuous hearts

leave us open
and pull us apart

voices calling
out of the dark

white winged angels
upon us embark

searching for clarity
and honest revision

embracing our spirit
with graceful precision

out of the depths
of our deepest despair

the angels are speaking
and so we shall dare

to hear of their wisdom
will set our hearts free

open forever
our eyes shalt then see

an immaculate rejection
born from our dignity

Now you guys should be ashamed especially fra_fool. If you can write deluxe crap like this,well then you jist can't be all bad. Maybe she is just ill from that wing she's got stuck up her ass.

Insider
10-06-2005, 03:58 PM
Anonymous, get a grip dude. BlueAngel and half bad. I can undersant why she ain't here ripping up somebody's bubble. Maybe she is frau_nothing talking with herself. Wasting bandwidth.

10-06-2005, 11:23 PM
Insider wrote:
Anonymous, get a grip dude. BlueAngel and half bad. I can undersant why she ain't here ripping up somebody's bubble. Maybe she is frau_nothing talking with herself. Wasting bandwidth.

Oh, but she IS, Insider. Hee hee hee.

Now, here is how you will speak Elitist from now on:

Yo buss dis. I be a membuh uh de Luminati 'lite mo-fos! I be yo superior! See what I'm sayin? You mus obey my words. Sheeit!