PDA

View Full Version : So what is up with 'Insider' from that other forum?

DarkChilde3D
10-06-2005, 01:46 AM
Has anyone visited that other forum mentioned on the front page?

To tell you the truth, my head is spinning from what I saw. Here's why.

Why the hell would an Elitist want to 'give us the tools' to either destroy or release ourselves?

Is this guy trying to blow us off course?

Is this Satan or an equivalent in disguise?

Is he full of shit?

I honestly DON'T know what to make of this guy. He sounds cold and sincere at the same time, which sort of scares the shit outta me. He doesn't care, but he's so bored he's willing to help?

What does everyone else think?

10-06-2005, 01:51 AM
He is an Indian from the upper caste who speaks Hindi and Malayalam. In the 1980's he moved to Afghanistan where he studied computer information science and joined AL QAIDA in the resistance against the USSR.

Now he seeks to create reverse counter intelligence and insurrection in the west by inflaming the westerm man against the Elite Capitalist.

igwt
10-06-2005, 01:56 AM
fra_nothing wrote:
He is an Indian from the upper caste who speaks Hindi and Malayalam. In the 1980's he moved to Afghanistan where he studied computer information science and joined AL QAIDA in the resistance against the USSR.

Now he seeks to create reverse counter intelligence and insurrection in the west by inflaming the westerm man against the Elite Capitalist.

What makes you so sure? Or are you being facecious?

10-06-2005, 01:57 AM
igwt wrote:

fra_nothing wrote:

Just a wild guess. What's your theory?

igwt
10-06-2005, 02:00 AM
fra_nothing wrote:

igwt wrote:

fra_nothing wrote:

Hard to say, anything from mad genius to bored intellectual. This individual wrote concerning subjects that are way above the majority.

10-06-2005, 02:06 AM
igwt wrote:

fra_nothing wrote:

igwt wrote:

fra_nothing wrote:

Hard to say, anything from mad genius to bored intellectual. This individual wrote concerning subjects that are way above the majority.

You know, as cynical as I can be at times, and as much as I would like to think otherwise...you have a point.

But to the contrary, what did he really reveal that could not be gleened from Behold a Pale Horse, or Apocalypse Culture?

What I'm saying is that this is basic Theosophy, Luciferian, Conspiracy stuff. I saw nothing that 'flipped the switch', so to speak.

P.S. Oh, man...I just realized something. How could I be so dumb.

You know why we have problems taking this guy seriously? Because we really know nothing about him. He might be the real deal. But we'll never know.

Why? Because of the stupid questions he was asked. If you ask stupid questions, you get stupid answers.

I can't believe that he was not given more focussed, precisely stated questions that only an Illuminist would know the answers to.

This requires a basic knowledge of interigation.

His responses remind me of Svali. Vague answers to everything.

10-06-2005, 02:17 AM
I'll give you an example of what I mean.

In the interviews with Svali, interviewers ask her these questions such as, "Svali, does the Illuminati Order have prominate people among its membership?"

Answer from Svali:"Uh-huh! Yep! They sure do!"

And then everyone walks away feeling that they have been given some great revelation.

Wrong. A better question to Svali: "I want precise names, including written documentation of the who, when, where, why and what of the members of Illuminati!"

If she will not at least give names, then she is useless and a fraud.

freeman
10-06-2005, 05:23 AM
Is this guy trying to blow us off course?

Is this Satan or an equivalent in disguise?

Is he full of shit?

All of the above.

I honestly DON'T know what to make of this guy. He sounds cold and sincere at the same time, which sort of scares the shit outta me.

There's your answer.
"And ye shall know them by their works."

10-06-2005, 06:19 AM
I appreciate you freeman, because I consider you to be one of the few people I have met who is unstupid.

John writes, "Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son."

'Insider' claims that there are billions of antichrists in the world at this time, but that he is NOT one of them.

I almost blew chunks when I read this.

Then he goes on to say that Jesus was one of the lesser Ascended Masters, or some jazz like that.

Draken
10-06-2005, 06:51 AM
Fair enough, Freeman.

If DC is scared shitless by the things "Insider" was saying, fine.

But what about those people who were not scared? What about me; I wasn't scared one bit. Does that mean I'm a dupe and fell for the whole New Age bullshit and didn't even realize it?

I think not.

Fact is that the reason I wasn't surprised or shocked or upset or insulted is because I've read a lot about different religious and spiritual methods, from the ancient Hindu Traditions to the Islamic Sufi Tradition to false doctrines of the New Age like Wicca, Gaia, Tarot, etc.

When you get into reading about different methods to achieving 'liberation' or 'nirvana' or "saving your soul" as the Chritians would say, you unavoidably, sooner or later, come across issues exactly like the ones "Insider" discussed. You don't have to read his "message"; just study any works on yoga, meditation, sacred texts from other cultures and traditions, about other concepts of Divinity and the universe.

I think the reason for peoples' apprehension and suspicion towards the issues that were discussed is that it's the first time most people have been confronted with concrete ideas dealing with spiritual acheivements and goals. Most people have not studied these issues ever, that's why it's above most people's heads, and that's why most people also feel scared or shocked - it unknown territory for them. They simply didn't expect to have to deal with these questions and were caught unawares.

Most don't like or appreciate getting their existential boat rocked, especially not by some anonymous person on a dodgy website claiming to be "elite bloodline". The scene is set for temper tantrums and fevers running high, especially from religious literalists stuck in their dogmatic, mental prisons created by themselves, who are not thinking their own thoughts but the thoughts dictated to them by their respective dogma of choice.

Ahmad
10-06-2005, 07:41 AM
peace,

The One has many manifestations/emanations/characteristics which are present in a hierarchy of beings with different workings but operating together.

This Insider is truthfull i guess, which doesn't mean he presented the truth!

His knowledge of the "higher beings" (the Jinn beings) is apparently deep enough to tell us whom he serves.

He has knowledge of the One god, but he fails to understand his real purpose, he is confused eventhough he appears confident.

For instance, while he truthfully says that Jesus, Muhammad..etc are not to be worshipped, he fails to acknowledge that they are messengers from God, he even claims that they were controlled by his kind, he is still stuck in the disinformation (illusions) of his tribe.

He as always the case with the Jinn beings still attributes divinity, power to his bretheren or as he calls them the "higher beings".

Sincere, maybe, but still has a lot to learn, and the first lesson he should learn is to be humble and surrender the steering wheel to his human companion.

[18:103] Say, "Shall I tell you who the worst losers are?

[18:104] "They are the ones whose works in this life are totally astray, but they think that they are doing good."

freeman
10-06-2005, 07:41 AM
The scene is set for temper tantrums and fevers running high, especially from religious literalists stuck in their dogmatic, mental prisons created by themselves, who are not thinking their own thoughts but the thoughts dictated to them by their respective dogma of choice.

Read closer, Draken.
We've got a guy talking in esoteric circles here, running hot and cold, as DC observes.
Sure, he knows about all of the world's religions, and yes, he is trying to combine them all with some sort of spiritual alchemy...hmm, who mote that remind us of?
My own release from dogmatic, spiritual prison occurred when I learned to recognize this sophistry for what it is.
Please don't misunderstand. You are a very intelligent, educated individual whose insight I value and with whom I could probably never compete on an intellectual level.
Those who go around trying to make everyone happy, to be all things to all people, are usually just trying to fool as many people as possible.
This guy isn't trying to sell anything that you can't get from the Freemasons, Illuminati, OTO or any of the New Age occultists. If he respected all of these different belief systems' independent paths to salvation, as you infer, then he wouldn't start out by disprespecting Jesus and the other leading figures of those belief systems.
Borrow a little from every faith while subtly devaluing and excising all of the spiritual leaders associated with those religions, then substitute a universal belief system emphasizing the perfection of man to godlike status...who wrote this instruction manual? :-o

truebeliever
10-06-2005, 09:49 AM
The guy is simply boring. I briefly perused his offering then continued to read my magazine of choice detailing that Tom and his new teeny bopper girlfriend have begotton a child...aparently via immaculate conception as Tom is sterile.

After finishing my Blueberry muffin and mug of flat white coffee i decided i must look closer as with all the hullabaloo i thought i had missed something.

I returned home and noted on my walk that an awful lot of nubile young 16 year old women were out and about on school holidays and I cursed God for allowing my virile teenage years to intersect with the AIDS scare.

I then proceeded to begin a point by point mocking of him purely out of jealousy that I had'nt thought up such a simple scam to entertain myself pretending to be someone of importence...then i realised he had dribbled so much I could be their all day and possibly into the night or at least late into the evening.

Yawn...

igwt
10-06-2005, 09:51 AM
The key to it is that Insider stated. 'Works' not 'Faith' as the central point to ascention.

truebeliever
10-06-2005, 09:56 AM
The key to it is that Insider stated. 'Works' not 'Faith' as the central point to ascention.

Martin Luthar too, and a couple of hundred other Church officials and another guy who "alledgedly" existed 2000 years ago all said that too and even me and a guy i met down the beach who asked to borrow $2 off me. :lol:

As you can see...i just dont "see it" as anything profound...that has'nt been said before.

The person writing has nothing to do with the Elite. Goto Liberty Forum and find 50 people, some Uni professors of history etc, who could write this stuff.

The "Owners" of the planet do not come to whacko conspiracy forums. They have a planet to run.

psholtz
10-06-2005, 10:18 AM
fra_nothing wrote:
P.S. Oh, man...I just realized something. How could I be so dumb.

You know why we have problems taking this guy seriously? Because we really know nothing about him. He might be the real deal. But we'll never know.
Yes, this is true.. People were asking him too many questions about too many subjects that were either (a) too advanced for them to understand the answers to; or (b) simply the products of their own imagination, and therefore Insider had no answers for them.

Had people asked him more normal (serious) questions, it would have been easier for them to take his answers more seriously..

truebeliever
10-06-2005, 10:24 AM
psholtz...

I am insider.

Draken
10-06-2005, 10:37 AM
freeman wrote:
The scene is set for temper tantrums and fevers running high, especially from religious literalists stuck in their dogmatic, mental prisons created by themselves, who are not thinking their own thoughts but the thoughts dictated to them by their respective dogma of choice.

Read closer, Draken.
We've got a guy talking in esoteric circles here, running hot and cold, as DC observes.
Sure, he knows about all of the world's religions, and yes, he is trying to combine them all with some sort of spiritual alchemy...hmm, who mote that remind us of?
My own release from dogmatic, spiritual prison occurred when I learned to recognize this sophistry for what it is.
Please don't misunderstand. You are a very intelligent, educated individual whose insight I value and with whom I could probably never compete on an intellectual level.
Those who go around trying to make everyone happy, to be all things to all people, are usually just trying to fool as many people as possible.
This guy isn't trying to sell anything that you can't get from the Freemasons, Illuminati, OTO or any of the New Age occultists. If he respected all of these different belief systems' independent paths to salvation, as you infer, then he wouldn't start out by disprespecting Jesus and the other leading figures of those belief systems.
Borrow a little from every faith while subtly devaluing and excising all of the spiritual leaders associated with those religions, then substitute a universal belief system emphasizing the perfection of man to godlike status...who wrote this instruction manual? :-o

Fair points, freeman.

I never said this guy is right, I just stated that he discusses issues I'm familiar with from studying Buddhism, Hinduism, Sufism and not from studying the sources you mentioned, like Freemasons, Illuminati, OTO, etc. I never studied New Age as such; I always went as close to a source as possible. The fact that the New Age movement uses elements from Buddhism, Hinduism, Islam, etc., doesn't mean that those components are in themselves New Age. You do yourself a great favour if you study each religion separately. Then you have a chance to 1) glean genuine knowledge from each tradition; and 2) recognize the elements the New Age wants to manipulate and combine from the different traditions, to create their Universal Religion.

I suppose your refering to me when you insinuate that "someone" would want to combine all religions into one. :lol:

I understand why you would think that.

But I never meant that. My point is to recognize the universal spiritual elements present in all these spiritual systems, NOT to mix them all into one "universal religion".

But like true has said to me before: I should make up my mind a choose ONE to follow, after all: they are all more or less right. In my opinion.

igwt
10-06-2005, 10:48 AM
From Watchman Expositor:

James Vs. Paul: Salvation by Grace or by Works?

James Walker

Is salvation by faith in Christ alone or in faith plus works?

This is one of the most important questions that must be answered when Christians witness to those in the cults.

Almost uniformly, cults teach that salvation is obtained through a combination of a person's faith plus works.

In other words, the cults will almost always teach that eternal life is based at least in part on doing a certain list of good deeds or serving the organization with time or money.

The challenge for the Christian, is to convince them to stop trusting their own good works or obedience for salvation and to put all of their faith and trust in Jesus alone for eternal life.

Often a Christian will rightly turn to the Apostle Paul's words in Ephesians 2:8-10, Titus 3:5, or Romans chapters three and four to document the Biblical doctrine of salvation through faith alone.

But, at this point almost every cult member -- whether Mormon, Jehovah's Witness, Worldwide Church of God, etc -- will turn to the book of James to defend their belief that works are necessary for salvation.
The Clash of the Apostles

Paul says that God is the, "...justifier of him which believeth in Jesus ...By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith. Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law" (Romans 3:26-28).

However James states, "Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only" (James 2:24).

When witnessing to someone in a cult, Christians should be prepared to deal with this apparent contradiction. The nature of the Gospel hinges on a proper understanding of the relationship of faith and works in salvation.
Justification by Faith

The major theme of Paul's letters is that salvation is a totally free gift -- not earned by good works, rituals, or obeying laws. Eternal life is by grace through faith.

In Romans chapters three and four alone, Paul states this principle no fewer than fifteen times. A few examples are:

"Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight...." (Rom. 3:19).

"But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested...." (3:20).

"Being justified freely by his grace...." (3:24).

"...Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness" (4:3).

"But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justified the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness." (4:5).

"...God imputeth righteousness without works" (4:6).

Therefore it is of faith that it might by grace...." (4:15).
Justification by Works?

However, when turning to James one finds what appears at first to be a direct contradiction. James states:

"...though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?" (James 2:14).

"Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone...." (2:17).

"But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?" (2:20).

"Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only." (2:24).

This apparent conflict between the two epistles has caused confusion on the part of many Christians when cult members point to James as "proof" that one must earn salvation.

As one commentator, Dr. D. Edmond Hiebert, observes, "This paragraph [James 2:14-26] is one of the most difficult, and certainly the most misunderstood, sections in the epistle.

"It has been a theological battle ground; James often has been understood as contradicting Paul's teaching that salvation is by faith alone apart from works" (The Epistle of James, D. Edmond Hiebert, p. 174).

Reformer Martin Luther, the champion of salvation through faith alone sola fide, once even called the book of James "a right strawy epistle" because of this difficult passage (ibid).

While some critics may even point to this as an example of the Bible contradicting itself, a close examination shows no contradiction between Romans and James -- both Paul and James were teaching the same Gospel.
What Kind of Faith?

In different contexts, the words belief or faith can mean a number of various things.

Someone may say, "I believe we will have rain tomorrow." This kind of belief is simply expressing an opinion or fact.

This type of belief, even when applied to religious truths, is not the kind of faith that saves. The devils believe that there is one God (a true Biblical fact) but this is not saving faith (James 2:19).

It is only agreeing with a fact such as someone who believes two plus two equals four.

As James Adamson points out the word faith (pisteuo) "...is used sometimes to mean mere intellectual belief in God's existence, a faith which even the devils share. (The Epistle of James, The New International Commentary on the New Testament p. 125.

It is this type of faith that James is attacking.

He rightly points out that one can distinguish between this type of "dead" faith and saving faith.

Saving faith will produce a changed life. A person who is saved is trusting Christ alone for their salvation, not their works (ie Romans).

However, once saved by grace alone, a true Christian will want to practice good works such as feeding the poor (ie James). Not to earn salvation -- which they already have -- but because they are saved. (see Ephesians 2:8-10).

John Calvin reduce this principle to a sentence: "Faith alone justifies, but the faith which justifies is not alone" (The Principles of Theology, p. 61).

James is warning of a belief in facts -- a type of faith that never results in a changed life.

Saving faith comes when someone stops trusting their own goodness or work (Phil. 2:8) and puts all their trust in Christ for salvation. And this type of faith will naturally exhibit good works.
Two Deadly Kinds of Faith

Paul and James were defending two different errors.

As one author explains, "They are not antagonists facing each other with crossed swords; they stand back to back, confronting different foes of the Gospel" (Alexander Ross, The Epistles of James and John, p. 53).

James was warning of the wrong kind of faith -- that is mere intellectual assent or belief in facts. Even if these facts are true, this type of faith can not save.

Paul's concern is over a different error. Faith with the wrong object. Paul was addressing those who were trusting in their own works or obedience rather than trusting Christ alone for salvation.

This kind of faith -- faith in works -- does produce a changed life. Like the Pharisees, people who believe that works are necessary for salvation are zealous to perform these works.

But neither faith in facts nor faith in works saves.

For both Paul and James, true salvation is found in believing, trusting, and having faith in the finished work of Christ on the cross alone for salvation.

This type of faith, true faith, will result in two things: eternal life and a desire to do good works.
WHICH WORKS SAVE?

The list of works necessary for salvation varies from cult to cult. A cult member will often feel that their eternal life is based on all or some of the following:

* Donating money or tithes
* Participation in secret rituals
* Abstaining from certain foods or beverages
* Spending hours each month fund-raising
* (through literature distribution, or
* the selling of trinkets or flowers)
* Recruitment of new members
* Observing certain holy days
* Not observing certain holy days or holidays
* Obeying the Ten Commandments and/or other laws
* Baptism by the organization
* Maintaining membership in the group
* Abstaining from medical treatments
* Purchasing the programs or literature needed for enlightenment
* Loyalty and obedience to superiors
* Limiting contact with former members or others outside the group

Although some of the items on this list are worthy goals that Christians should be involved in, none of these help gain eternal life. Salvation is a free gift (Titus 3:5). If someone is trusting any of these good deeds to help them earn salvation, they are not fully trusting Jesus as their Savior.Watchman Org (http://www.watchman.org/reltop/paulvs.htm)

truebeliever
psholtz...

I am insider.

Or maybe not...

psholtz
truebeliever wrote:
psholtz...

I am insider.
Ye shall know them by the fruits they bear.. :-P

truebeliever
10-06-2005, 10:52 AM
Ye shall know them by the fruits they bear..

Indeed.

freeman
10-06-2005, 10:52 AM
truebeliever wrote:
psholtz...

I am insider.

I'm not buying it. I have yet to hear Insider extoll Guiness and bikini-clad beach girls as the ultimate redeeming spiritual values.

truebeliever
10-06-2005, 10:54 AM
Aha! But that is the secret...discreet and highly defined "alters".

It's all in the grammar and position of the full stops.

I am Blue Angel also...

igwt
10-06-2005, 10:54 AM
freeman wrote:

truebeliever wrote:
psholtz...

I am insider.

I'm not buying it. I have yet to hear Insider extoll Guiness and bikini-clad beach girls as the ultimate redeeming spiritual values.

And Lattes by the ocean 8-)

igwt
10-06-2005, 10:56 AM
truebeliever wrote:

I am Blue Angel also...

Honestly, I find that too much to believe :-o

Insider
10-06-2005, 12:31 PM
fra_nothing wrote:
I appreciate you freeman, because I consider you to be one of the few people I have met who is unstupid.

John writes, "Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son."

'Insider' claims that there are billions of antichrists in the world at this time, but that he is NOT one of them.

Then he goes on to say that Jesus was one of the lesser Ascended Masters, or some jazz like that.

SO DID I and i am insider - and she's nice. Back now to my elitist wisdom.

10-06-2005, 01:03 PM
Insider wrote:

fra_nothing wrote:

You have done well by obeying my commands, Insider. And you shall be rewarded. I give good tricks and treats to my Slaves of Because.

Just to introduce myself - I am the Magickal Heir of the Beast.

But, you can call me Massa.

Insider
10-06-2005, 01:08 PM
fra_nothing wrote:

Insider wrote:

fra_nothing wrote:

You have done well by obeying my commands, Insider. And you shall be rewarded. I give good tricks and treats to my Slaves of Because.

I give good tricks and treats to my Slaves of Because. What in the hell does this mean. Massa-I mean fucking fool. Don't rub Crowley's sperm on your head any more. Its softened your skull.

10-06-2005, 01:18 PM
Insider wrote:

fra_nothing wrote:

Insider wrote:

fra_nothing wrote:

I give good tricks and treats to my Slaves of Because. What in the hell does this mean. Massa-I mean fucking fool. Don't rub Crowley's sperm on your head any more. Its softened your skull.

Well, no, Insider. I certainly do not want to start off on the wrong foot with you. No, of course not. Let us come to an understanding of the situation.

No, you see, I did not come from Dad's Penis. Ha! Ha! No, no, no. That would just be silly.

No, I came from Therion's ANUS. You see, I'm such a naughty boy, that when Dad wanted to have a Son, I fully agreed. But, I am so Naughty that I took my wee little clawls and RIPPED THE BASTARD APART FROM THE INSIDE OUT!

Insider
10-06-2005, 01:27 PM
I believe it. I still smell the shit on your claws. You need to sharpen them, possibly on BlueAngel. Are really wanted in 4 different galaxies including the fuck head galaxies.

Insider
10-06-2005, 01:28 PM
Hey, MF we left out you. we just dumb assed again. Sorry fra_FOOL.

10-06-2005, 02:18 PM
Insider wrote:
Hey, MF we left out you. we just dumb assed again. Sorry fra_FOOL.

Impressive! You even know my name. For I am a Fool indeed.

Your obedience is pleasing.

My Magister Templi name, of course, is Vi Somnium Veniversum Vivus Vici, which, by translation, is Vy the Vorce of Vure Stupidity have I Vonquered the Vniverse.

But, honestly now, it's just about time for my afternoon nap. A man's got to keep up his strength, don't you know?

Then, afterword, there's my special Chai time and general relaxation. Then, maybe, just maybe, I might browse around and look at some of your amusing and meaningless clap-trap - if I feel like it.

In the mean time, enjoy getting to know your Superiors at clubconspiracy.com

Insider
10-06-2005, 02:29 PM
Nappy time for the beast of the Book-o-flaw. It was easy to know your name a fool is a fool is a fool When wakies come we will be here. Maybe you want wake and then you will be with Aleister and Jimmy Page. Massa Assa.

psholtz
10-06-2005, 02:41 PM
This is utterly and totally psychotic..

How much money you want to bet that "Insider" is just another another alias for "fra_nothing" that he's been sitting here having a conversation w/ himself for the past couple hours?

Get a grip, dude(!) :-o

Insider
10-06-2005, 02:51 PM
Damn David, you guessed it right away. I am exhausted from cussing this much and I do feel psychotic too. How did you know this was an alter. I thought you hated old fra_ nothing. From now on all of you will know that I the Beast of Nothing have an alter. Damn you are almost as good as that cock sucker on the X-Files. Oops, I should not have said that now that the Crowley is out of the bag.

truebeliever
10-06-2005, 07:36 PM
Aha! And thats the point. How can we tell anything on the net? Did you know i'm actually a 13 year old girl? Serious.

truebeliever wrote:

I am Blue Angel also...

Honestly, I find that too much to believe

LeviathanSad
10-07-2005, 02:38 AM
Insider wrote:
I believe it. I still smell the shit on your claws. You need to sharpen them, possibly on BlueAngel. Are really wanted in 4 different galaxies including the fuck head galaxies.

IDIOT :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nose_Hair
10-07-2005, 03:36 AM
Aw, GOOD LORD, if the anti-NWO can only come up SPAM then I am afraid we are in a load of deep S*IT. By this example, we truly are the peasant rabble. Even the "true" Insider (whomever s/he/it may be) is capable of producing coherent sentences that may even be inspiring. I bet Jesus is gazing down and thinking "Since they're already dumb, perhaps I shall make them also BLIND and DEAF, that way they have no way to mess up my plan.

10-07-2005, 06:10 AM
psholtz wrote:

How much money you want to bet that "Insider" is just another another alias for "fra_nothing" that he's been sitting here having a conversation w/ himself for the past couple hours?

I'll admit to being psychotic, but I assure you that I am not this 'Insider'.

When I said I was going to take a nap, I meant it. I take that stuff seriously.

Saturnino
10-07-2005, 06:13 AM
psholtz wrote:

Indeed, the posts from fra_nothing are so stupid that I just skip over them. He is talking to himself.

10-07-2005, 06:18 AM
Saturnino wrote:

psholtz wrote:

Indeed, the posts from fra_nothing are so stupid that I just skip over them. He is talking to himself.

I have a duty to speak, no matter how stupid it sounds.

It no longer matters if they hear or forebear. They time is at hand.

Maybe my words are not stupid at all. I might be one of the few who sees past the veil of illusion.

And I can't be swayed by shunning, even in a supposed Conspiracy forum.

Saturnino
10-07-2005, 06:25 AM
fra_nothing, Nexus and Leviathan are the same acne-ridden teenager.

Insider is TB, joking at their game.

10-07-2005, 06:29 AM
Saturnino wrote:

Why do you think I called him on THIS forum, if I didn't know that?

Do you think I believe one thing this forum claims to be about?

I came to this forum to give the THELEMITES a message.

And it will get where it's going, because I came to the front door.

10-07-2005, 06:39 AM
But what none of you realized is that what you called 'psychotic' is nothing of the sort. It is called 'second sight'.

Don't blaim me for beating you at YOUR game.

freeman
10-07-2005, 07:06 AM
Don't forget my old friend Yeoshua. He never really leaves us, either. :-D

Khopesh
10-08-2005, 01:19 AM
The amount of discord and fear this individual has caused among you suggests to me that whoever this is , their suggestion is closer to the truth than you may think.
I have noted many of the things suggested correspond
with those suggested by Billy Meier.
Billy is the first to win the prize offered by the sceptics society ($1000000 I think) to prove beyond doubt UFOs exist.
M

truebeliever
10-09-2005, 01:12 AM

Scandal!

I would never sink so low as to have multiple 'nicks'. Besides, someone beat me to it when i tried to register "insider". Party poopers...

Shannow
10-09-2005, 03:25 AM
guys,
I don't think think frater_nothing is talking to himself.

He turned up at the BDBB (Bruce Dickinson Bulletin Board), talking Blake...Bruce had written "Chemical Wedding" on the writings of Blake.

He's been controversial, and ridiculed, and always came back.

I find his statements interesting, and thought provoking, and I agree 60% of the time over the top.

When La Domino and Leviathan started posting, I was wondering when frater would show up "buffy like".

truebeliever
10-09-2005, 03:33 AM
When La Domino and Leviathan started posting, I was wondering when frater would show up "buffy like".

I have a theory that if i combine Amphetamine/Coke/Heroine and a HUGE scube I just may be able to comprehend what the fuck he talks about.

It appeares to be the delivery over substance...abuse.

AgentOrange
10-09-2005, 03:39 AM
so is everyone on this forum insane? wtf?

AgentOrange
10-09-2005, 03:44 AM
The person writing has nothing to do with the Elite. Goto Liberty Forum and find 50 people, some Uni professors of history etc, who could write this stuff.

The "Owners" of the planet do not come to whacko conspiracy forums. They have a planet to run.

yeah I dont understand why people are falling for this garbage. especially on GLP, that site is a haven of freaked out wannabe authors. that is the very last place on earth a serious person would post. anyone who falls for this is a complete moron.

Draken
10-09-2005, 03:47 AM
Insanity sure has flooded this forum lately. It was kept quite neat up until recently, with good posts with interesting views and information. It is more and more becoming a place where good info is lost, not found. If you're patient though, you will find very good material here.

Saturnino
10-09-2005, 08:54 AM
truebeliever wrote:

Scandal!

I would never sink so low as to have multiple 'nicks'. Besides, someone beat me to it when i tried to register "insider". Party poopers...

Then if TB is not Insider, my last hope of sanity in this forum is gone. :-o :-?

10-09-2005, 08:58 AM
Saturnino wrote:

truebeliever wrote:

Scandal!

Then if TB is not Insider, my last hope of sanity in this forum is gone. :-o :-?

I think that might be a rather safe position to take. For I am not Insider.

I am Nemo. And the Mandrakes scream!

Saturnino
10-09-2005, 09:04 AM
This forum used to be interesting, until this bunch of idiots came around. I guess it is time the doctor starts some cleaning up.

10-09-2005, 11:18 AM
AgentOrange wrote:

We're all perfectly normal except for the recently released mental patient who found his way here.

Unfortunately, he's can't seem to find his way back home.

Perhaps a pair of ruby slippers and a Wizard might do him some good.

10-09-2005, 12:13 PM
BlueAngel wrote:

AgentOrange wrote:

We're all perfectly normal except for the recently released mental patient who found his way here.

Unfortunately, he's can't seem to find his way back home.

Perhaps a pair of ruby slippers and a Wizard might do him some good.

Proof of your delusional state of mind. Your words are a complete hoax.

I SHOT MY WAY OUT!

With GUNS!

10-09-2005, 12:25 PM
WITH GUNS! BIG GUNS!

http://substance242.aspdotnet.sk/jpg/falling.jpg

10-09-2005, 12:30 PM
And Kung Fu! LOT'S of Kung Fu!

http://www.mudmystic.com/neo.jpg

10-09-2005, 12:36 PM
And SWORDS! LOT'S of Swords!

Not like a girly man!

http://www.universomarvel.com/news/conan.jpg

10-09-2005, 12:45 PM
And by giving my Meat back to McDonalds Clowns who lace my Meat with Arsenic!

Because when society messes with My Meat long enough, when the Illuminati forces its meat down my throat long enough, one day I am going to get so furious, so completely finished that I will put my MEAT back down McDonald's throat.

http://www.nofear.org/Archives/Images/200311/mcdonalds.jpg

And I have not even started getting freudian yet!

Insight
10-10-2005, 11:48 PM
I'm sure everyone understands the concept of distraction. That's what I feel when I read Fra's posts. He may be a creative writer who has surfed himself a lot of internet, but the productivity of his posts are negligible.

People, we have alot of important issues to be coordinating on here. I don't know who runs this site, but stuff like this shouldn't be tolerated, in my opinion.

There's a time and a place to be funny. And this guy's just dividing up the congruency of people's posts and preventing, even if slightly, a streamlined exchange of thoughts.

I thought there might be something to what he babbles about, but I see now there really isn't. And now he has us all talking about him, even if it is an effort to get rid of him.

I wish forums had an ignore button, I really do.

Saturnino
10-11-2005, 06:17 AM
Fra can't write. He is so boring that I can't pass beyond the first sentence. His texts have no flow, no point at all. Can't you see he didn't say in what he believes yet ?

But this is intentional: what he wants is to disrupt the forum. He thinks this is funny. In fact, he is Nexus in a new avatar.

Ignore the idiot.

madkhao
10-16-2005, 02:24 PM
Judging the way this thread went, I suggest everyone take a closer look at what Insider had to say. Why do so much to distract from something that isn't important?

10-16-2005, 02:29 PM
http://www.nitro-movies.com/images/movies/riddick.jpg

'Me? I'm just passing through.'

wolff
10-17-2005, 07:36 AM
Then keep passing. Fra, You are a detriment to the purpose of this forum... But you already knew that.