PDA

View Full Version : NYC Subway Terrorist Threat

10-06-2005, 04:12 PM
By TOM HAYS, Associated Press Writer
6 minutes ago

NEW YORK - Authorities stepped up mass transit security Thursday after receiving a credible threat that the city's subway system could be the target of a terrorist attack in coming days.

Mayor Michael Bloomberg and Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly said at a news conference the threat is the most specific they had received to date.

A law enforcement official, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said the threat is "specific to place, time and method" and involves a bombing.

"We have done and will continue to do everything we can to protect this city," Bloomberg said. "We will spare no resource, we will spare no expense. We have increased our police presence on our subways."

------------------------------------------

Can someone explain to me why we receive warning?

Insider
10-06-2005, 05:06 PM
No, I can't explain it, but good to have ya back old gal. Good for Mayor Michael Bloomberg.

freeman
10-06-2005, 05:13 PM
...indictments are due from the grand jury investigating Karl Rove any day now.
Time for another diversionary terror attack. 8-)

nomad
10-06-2005, 05:18 PM
freeman wrote:
...indictments are due from the grand jury investigating Karl Rove any day now.
Time for another diversionary terror attack. 8-)

excellent viewpoint ... also notice how

Bloomberg says " we will spare no expense " ...

thinks billions of $$$ worth of contracts for

his buddies.

Insider
10-06-2005, 05:33 PM
freeman is probably right. I hope people will be extra careful and keep their eye open.

psholtz
10-06-2005, 06:34 PM
Does the NYC Subway Terrorist "Threat" look anything like this??:

http://nobelprize.org/peace/laureates/1973/kissinger.gif
Planet Earth's Most Wanted Terrorist

b/c if not, I have a feeling they're barking up the wrong tree.. :-P

sablefish
10-06-2005, 07:16 PM
Freeman..."indictments are due from the grand jury investigating Karl Rove any day now. (They may even to Bush and Cheney)
Time for another diversionary terror attack."

Yep..."Let's change the subject" and Yep, psholtz.. "It's the same bunch of Communists hiding in back of republican cloth"

You guys.. They really think that we can't see thru their sh*t.

10-06-2005, 08:11 PM
I understand the "diversionary" tactics they deploy; however, since I am aware of this, it just went right over my head as it doesn't affect me. It doesn't divert me.

Diverts the sheeple, no doubt!

I guess I have given the sheeple too much credit.

I assumed they could SEE that when WE are warned by OTHERS who were warned by OTHERS that a terrorist attack will occur on a specific date, specific time, that most likely it's an "inside" job.

Wouldn't most "REAL" terrorists who are not on the government's payroll, strike without warning?

nohope187
10-06-2005, 08:14 PM
on a non significant numeralogical/astrological day at that too.

10-06-2005, 08:25 PM
psholtz wrote:

Last night, I typed his name with the rest of those who I mentioned and then erased it.

What do I know about Dr./Master Kissinger?

this
10-06-2005, 08:26 PM
The police are apparently going to check people's baggage. Some bridge is being crossed here. Before 911 it was obvious that many everyday situations are open to brutal crime/terrorism but it doesn't usually happen in countries not at war.

It is/was remarkable how relatively peaceful we humans are when we are well fed.

Now, after 911, we are conditioned to see the world differently when it is the same as before. Terrorists could always have caused mass suffering but usually they didn't. Thanks in large part likely to inter-national intelligence cops busting up shady customers.

A distinct possibility to come, as in London bombings, and 911, is that terrorists that get through are ones that are meant to, that the state is sacrificing it's own citizens.

Speaking of 911, here is an event that cries out "Conspiracy". And yet the public is expected to believe the governments simple theory of 19 guys, who can't fly too well, but are remarkably persuasive with box cutters. So impressive is this theory, that many future air travellers are relieved of their nail clippers - and other weapons of airlinal persuasion.

The Dubya gub'mint is the best dang conspiracy theorist in town!

truebeliever
10-06-2005, 08:46 PM
I found this hidden file on the web...apparently it details the source of the information giving credibility to the threat...

Caller: "Hello, um er...allah akbah Yankee dog! [giggle, giggle, shhhh] Yeh, thats right running dog of capitalism! [giggle giggle]. Yeh, we shall avenge our brothers...[shhh, Rove get me a beer and some pretzels]Yeh thats right...we are Islamofascists with a gripe so watch it you Liberal people of the West...[open laughter...] Trains man, yeh trains...NYC...allah akbah yadda yadda yadda..."

Obviously it cant be confirmed but the "Intelligence" Services cannot lower their gaurd in times like these.

10-06-2005, 09:38 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
By TOM HAYS, Associated Press Writer
6 minutes ago

NEW YORK - Authorities stepped up mass transit security Thursday after receiving a credible threat that the city's subway system could be the target of a terrorist attack in coming days.

Mayor Michael Bloomberg and Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly said at a news conference the threat is the most specific they had received to date.

A law enforcement official, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said the threat is "specific to place, time and method" and involves a bombing.

"We have done and will continue to do everything we can to protect this city," Bloomberg said. "We will spare no resource, we will spare no expense. We have increased our police presence on our subways."

------------------------------------------

Can someone explain to me why we receive warning?

Well, I think the reason is so all of us who live on barbarian time will know about our coming doom.

It's like W giving us advance warning concerning the Bird Flu Pandemic, which they know beyond doubt is coming toward us.

Did not Henny Penny constantly warn the farm animals of her time that the sky was falling?

What would we do about a Bird Flu Pandemic anyhow?

My solution: DAMN THE BIRD FLU!

this
10-07-2005, 12:05 PM
Washington Insider: Subway Alert Is Fake Terror To Distract From Indictments

Wayne Madsen | October 7 2005

After it was reported that Karl Rove had agreed to give further testimony to the Grand Jury investigating the CIA leak, Rove's attorney Robert Luskin denied his client had received a target letter from special prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald, a formal "heads up" sent to individuals who are about to be indicted.

However, it is being reported from well-informed sources throughout Washington that 1) target letters have been sent to Karl Rove, Scooter Libby, and Ari Fleischer; 2) Rove has agreed to testify and possibly agree to a plea bargain agreement in return for his testimony against other targets of the criminal probe; 3) Cheney and Bush may be named as unindicted co-conspirators; 4) Bush's "war speech" before the National Endowment for Democracy and a late Thursday afternoon report that "19 operatives" have arrived in New York City to place bombs on subway trains are blatant attempts by the White House to divert attention from the impending indictments against the Bush White House.

The main stream media is just beginning to take notice that a "Watergate-level event" is about to occur in Washington.

psholtz
10-07-2005, 01:01 PM
this wrote:
The main stream media is just beginning to take notice that a "Watergate-level event" is about to occur in Washington.
This should, of course, be cause for some amount of concern.. You remember what happened during the last (the *real*) Watergate, don't you? It was basically a coup attempt to get the Rockefellers into the White House.. Weak dollar, rising energy prices, Mideast conflicts.. get Agnew out of office and appoint Ford, get Nixon out of office, move up Ford and have him appoint Nelson Rockefeller VP, and then try to assissinate Ford.

Of course, all the assissination attempts on Ford failed and eventually they just gave up and allowed the Trilateral front man Carter to be installed instead, but still .. it was definately a coup attempt.

Something similar is probably happening now .. weak dollar, rising energy prices, Mideast conflicts.. I'd keep your eye very closely on Jay Rockefeller (of WV) and watch what he does. Or perhaps this time around, the Rockefellers will simply rule the country via the military instead. But you are correct, there is certainly another coup attempt underway..

Bouncer
10-07-2005, 01:34 PM
I thought that it was Chicken Little.
Besides, the Army has been experimenting with the subways for years with biological and other substances. And now someone wants to set off a bomb? Maybe they're afraid it will kill all of the anthrax they released down there?

Bouncer
10-07-2005, 01:40 PM
I agree that something is about to break. I can feel it in the air. The media with backbone (e.g. Reuters) will be champing at the bit to get the exclusive stories!

Minuteman
10-07-2005, 03:16 PM
Yes, yes, yes, I am continuing every day with my riding lessons. My daughter's pale horse is even responding well to me. This way I will soon be a horseman, one of the 4 horsemen of the Apocalypse upon my trusted steed with pale blue eyes. Because when I die I'm going to apply for the job of smiting all these assholes down here. Smite me, oh mighty smiter!
YeHaw!!
Oh well I thought it was a good thought.

sablefish
10-07-2005, 06:37 PM
This is just what I have heard today about the bombings.. A half empty beverage can with suspicious liquid was discovered in the subways.

Who would believe this shit.. WWBTS.. BOOGA BOOGA..

It is a scare, and diversion tactic to convince the dummies that ALkaida done it.. (and divert attention from the treason in the White House.)

10-07-2005, 09:05 PM
sablefish wrote:
This is just what I have heard today about the bombings.. A half empty beverage can with suspicious liquid was discovered in the subways.

Who would believe this shit.. WWBTS.. BOOGA BOOGA..

It is a scare, and diversion tactic to convince the dummies that ALkaida done it.. (and divert attention from the treason in the White House.)

Well, they apparently have the names and numbers of a couple of the "terrorists" who were plotting to destroy the subway with a "half empty beverage can with suspicious liquid."

They are so quick to apprehend and wrap it up when it's a diversionary tactic. Amazing they couldn't do the same on 911 with all that INTELLIGENCE fluttering around beforehand.

Oh, I forgot, that wasn't a diversionary tactic. That one was meant to be overlooked.

10-07-2005, 09:06 PM
As far as an attempt at a coup, I mean, isn't that point kind of moot?

freeman
10-07-2005, 10:16 PM

I can top that. In the major city closest to where I live, the local authorities discovered a suspicious looking knapsack near a transportation terminal, so they called in the bomb squad and detonated the knapsack with their own explosives before even attempting to determine what was in it.
End result: somebody's lunch, personal belongings and backpack all blown to smitherenes. :roll:

psholtz
10-08-2005, 12:55 AM
BlueAngel wrote:
I'm not sure what you mean..

Not to bring up Insider again, but he does have a point (meta-point, I suppose) when he says everyone you see in the public limelight is just a puppet.. and I'm not talking a puppet of higher-dimensional space people.. in this case, I mean that Bush is just a plain, ordinary, down-to-earth puppet of plain, ordinary, down-to-earth tyrants like the Rockefellers and the Rothschilds..

They're using him (i.e., Bush) to accomplish their goals, and when they're finished using him, they'll discard him like a piece of trash and move onto the next traitor. Wouldn't surprise me in the least to learn that Bush is being "used" in this manner right now.. (i.e., being set up for some kind of fall)..

freeman
10-08-2005, 06:39 AM
They're using him (i.e., Bush) to accomplish their goals, and when they're finished using him, they'll discard him like a piece of trash and move onto the next traitor. Wouldn't surprise me in the least to learn that Bush is being "used" in this manner right now.. (i.e., being set up for some kind of fall)..

Pretty obvious, isn't it? A year ago, the guy was teflon coated, nothing stuck to him. Now, you hardly ever hear anything good about him...the media hasn't changed. We know that.
Still owned and controlled by the same people, including both the Rockefellers and the Bush Crime Famnily.
The hard part for most to understand is that the Illuminati will sacrifce their own to accomplish their objectives.

10-08-2005, 06:47 AM
psholtz wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
I'm not sure what you mean..

Not to bring up Insider again, but he does have a point (meta-point, I suppose) when he says everyone you see in the public limelight is just a puppet.. and I'm not talking a puppet of higher-dimensional space people.. in this case, I mean that Bush is just a plain, ordinary, down-to-earth puppet of plain, ordinary, down-to-earth tyrants like the Rockefellers and the Rothschilds..

How can anyone be as incompetent as this administration, Bush, et. al., without it being orchestrated? The man is as dumb as he appears? No. The people are DUMB to believe he is STUPID. But, then again, what do they know about puppets, etc.

A woman yesterday told me that she Prays for Bush because he's dumb and can't handle all of these events.

She prays for Bush and she didn't vote for him or Sr.

Seems to me they don't need a coup. They have their men/women in place.

In Congress, the next Presidential nominees, in the State Department, Justice Department, Military, Courts, media.

You get the picture.

10-08-2005, 08:51 AM
psholtz wrote:

Oh, yes, the Dr., but not a MEDICAL doctor. Couldn't understand that. Guess I was too young. Assumed only those with that title worked as doctors.

Oh, Henry, (like the candy bar).

Broken English; spoke with an accent. German Jew.

Member in 1952 of the Psychological Strategy Board. That speaks volumes.

The Board Kennedy wanted to abolish.

The Board responsible for mind control programs.

Who took their orders from the top. From the President on down???

Gawd, that's been knocking on my door for years.

Shannow
10-12-2005, 06:28 AM
today it was reported as a "hoax"..."from usually reliable sources"!

Whatever the fuck that means.

10-12-2005, 07:45 AM
We already knew it was a hoax, right?

But, I get your point.

Interesting.

I thought they located the perpetrators of this HOAX before the government announced it was a HOAX.

Go figure!!!

I think they're starting to trip over their own feet.