PDA

View Full Version : Allegations of Mind Control in the Music Industry.

galexander
01-24-2012, 12:42 PM
I refer to the following video on allegations of mind control in the music industry:

THE MUSIC INDUSTRY EXPOSED - References (Part 1/11) - YouTube

This video convinces me that something IS going on within the music industry but the question is what?

Is mind control the real issue here and is it indeed being orchestrated by a satanic Illuminati as the video makers propose? It has to be admitted that having apparent satanic imagery within music videos not prove per se that mind control must be involved.

I propose an entirely different explanation which is far more plausible and backed by much supporting evidence. There is a surplus of examples of subliminal messaging being used in music videos where the subject matter is not satanism but drug taking, the “gangstas is cool” slogan and references to ‘working girls’. Is the ‘secretive organisation’ in question not organised crime?
In this case they would simply be advertising their product.

There is evidence that criminals are involved in the music scene. Look at who owns the nightclubs that play and make popular some of the music. A good example is the Kray twins who earned their money from armed robbery and extortion and then invested it nightclubs and then mixed it with the rich and famous. Indeed there does appear to be a 'bad boy' culture within the music scene it has to be admitted.

Is the following music video an advert for drugs? Make your own minds up:

Laidback Luke vs. Example - Natural Disaster (OFFICIAL VIDEO) - YouTube

Take a look at the following lyrics from Timbaland ft. Pitbull's "Pass At Me":

Now she just wanna sey
Just wanna please,
She want it, so she lives on her knees
Jack and Jill, went up the hill
Each with a buck and a quarter, Jill came back with 250,
What a working girl, now work it girl......

Is anyone in agreement with this? Comments please........

Ian Moon
01-25-2012, 08:16 AM
I feel like this is a possibilty, just look at these lyrics by Avenged Sevenfold:

Must have stabbed her fifty fucking times,
I can't believe it,
Ripped her heart out right before her eyes,
Eyes over easy, eat it eat it eat it

this supports the fact that you are a fucking dumbass.

galexander
01-25-2012, 12:40 PM
I feel like this is a possibilty, just look at these lyrics by Avenged Sevenfold:

Must have stabbed her fifty fucking times,
I can't believe it,
Ripped her heart out right before her eyes,
Eyes over easy, eat it eat it eat it

this supports the fact that you are a fucking dumbass.

I beg to differ.

If you stabbed some poor helpless female fifty times and then ripped out her heart 'right before her eyes' then you would most likely suffer the death penalty depending on what State you were in.

Fair enough answer?

But what were you saying anyway? That murder is NOT a criminal act? I can't follow your logic? Please explain.

galexander
01-26-2012, 01:02 PM
I refer to another video which claims Rhianna may be an Illuminati mind control victim:

Rihanna - Child of Satan? Part 1 - YouTube

The film focusses in on the music video "Disturbia" and details numerous images apparently portraying demonic possession.

But one graphic image the film completely ignores and which was THE image I first noticed myself when I viewed the video critically before watching the above You Tube video, is Rhianna apparently fastened to a wooden stake with flames licking around her.

Amazing as it may sound there are other music videos out there where the artist seems to catch fire. Eminem catches fire at the end of the music video "Love The Way You Lie", which also features Rhianna.

However the worst of all has to be Skylar Grey's "Invisible". When I first saw this video I found it quite shocking. Towards the end of the video the singer takes out a cigarette lighter and sets fire to herself while all around ignore her situation as she rapidly turns into a human torch:

Skylar Grey - Invisible - YouTube

But is it really necessary that the artist should be engulfed in a ball of flames just to invoke pathos?

It's interesting also that in Christina Aguilera's "Not Myself Tonight" the artist sets fire to her own wardrobe in an apparent act of defiance. The fire and burning theme appears in other videos as well.

TruthUncertain
01-26-2012, 02:23 PM
doesnt seem like brain-washing at all to me. maybe people trying to influence other people to have the same opinion, but just chatting with a friend for 10 minutes ends up having a bit of that in it. you're all already brain-washed, brain-washed to believe that you have free will, yet you think certain things are gross and certain things are ignorant based solely on other peoples opinions. wanna be free? go live in a secluded forest or jungle

galexander
01-28-2012, 04:37 AM
The following is a classic example of utterly sleazy lyrics. The female singer comes across as a pretty young sweet thing who is apparently singing about innocent teenage love. However when you listen to the lyrics the words are anything but innocent....... Watch the video and then read the lyrics below. You won't believe it!

Skyla - Ayo Technology - Out Now - YouTube

Aayooh
I'm tired of using technology

She work it girl she work the pole
She break it down she take it low
She fine as hell she about the dough
She doing her thing out on the floor
Her money money she makin' makin'
Look at the way she shakin'
Make you want to touch it make you want to taste it
Have you lustin' for her go crazy face it

She's so much more than you're used to
She know's just how to move to seduce you
She gone do the right thing and touch the right spot
Dance in you're lap till you're ready to pop

She always ready when you want it she want it
Like a nympho the info
I show you where to meet her
On the late night till daylight the club jumpin'
If you want a good time she gone give you what you want

Baby this a new age
You like my new craze
Let's get together
Maybe we can start a new phase
The smokes got the club all hazy
Spotlights don't do you justice baby
Why don't you come over here
you got me saying

Aayooh
Why don't you sit down on top of me
Aayooh
I need you right in front of me

In her fantasy there's plain to see
Just how it be on me
backstrokin' Sweat soaking
All into my set sheets
When she ready to ride I'm ready to roll
I'll be in this bitch till the club close
What should I do one thing on all fours
Now that that shit should be against the law

Different style different move
Damn I like the way you move
Girl you got me thinking about
All the things I do to you
Let's get it poppin' shorty
We can switch positions
From the couch to the counters in my kitchen

Baby it's a new age
You like my new craze
Let's get together
Maybe we can start a new phase
The smokes got the club all hazy
Spotlights don't do you justice baby
Why don't you come over here
you got me saying

Ayo
Why don't you sit down on top of me
Ayo

She wants it
she wants it
I got to give it to her
I got to give it to her

Ayo
Ayo

Ayo

When you read these lyrics it's almost as if it's a bloke who is saying the words at times and not a female. The words for example say, "She wants it, I got to give it to her" and "Why don't you sit down on top of me" apparently in a lap dancing club, and also, "Girl you got me thinking about all the things I do to you."

I mean is this weird or what?

galexander
01-29-2012, 12:28 PM
In connection with the Skylar Grey music video shown above , "Invisible", where the artist becomes a human fireball, some of the content of "Dance Without You" by the same artist is interesting as there seems to be some superficial connection between the two.

In "Dance Without You" it seems that demonic possession is a theme. A teenage girl dressed in a medical gown on a medical chair seems to be tormented by something and a hand appears to be trying to escape through her skin. Just after we see this hand impression Skylar Grey appears behind the girl suggesting that she herself is the possessing entity causing the phenomena.

Also the same teenage girl appears in "Invisible". Indeed in both videos the teenage girl appears first and is the focus of attention before Skylar Grey herself makes her own appearance.

But what does all this mean?

Skylar Grey - Dance Without You - YouTube

galexander
01-30-2012, 02:30 PM
I have a list of four music videos where mind control technologies appear to be important themes on a poetical level. Of course these things are always open to interpretation however watch these music videos for yourselves and make your own minds up:

In the first video, "Breathing" by Jason Derulo, we see the singer sat on a dentist's/medical chair which seems to be covered by cobwebs. The lyrics state, "I only miss you when I'm breathing" and we see images of the singer's torso complete with a stylized chest X-ray. We also see images of people wearing a breathing apparatus like a gas mask. The singer then appears to convulse and in spasmodic movements wrests himself free from the medical chair as if trying to free himself from an imaginary medical condition. Later on we see a group of dancers, including the singer, apparently dancing together while wearing straight jackets:

Jason Derulo - Breathing (Official Video) - YouTube

In the second video, "What You Waiting For?" by Gwen Stefani, the singer appears to be suffering from writer's block and so attends a Japanese run clinic to seek therapy. Just as she is signing her name on a form at the clinic she suddenly realises she is back at the recording studio again and things really begin to get a little strange when she finds an unusual pocket watch on her piano. Upon examining the watch she is suddenly propelled into an alternate reality involving an 'Alice in Wonderland' theme. This imaginary landscape is also curiously populated by Japanese men and women. (Two of these Japanese women also appear in other music videos by Gwen Stefani) At this point we get the repeated line in the lyrics, "What you waiting for? Take a chance you stupid hoe," accompanied by "You're still a super hot female, You got your million-dollar contract........"

The video ends with the singer landing back in the studio to complete the composition of the song, and then re-ends for a second time with the attendant of the Japanese clinic knocking on the window of the waiting room to tell the singer that she has her completed bill.

There follows the extended version of the music video:

Gwen Stefani - What You Waiting For? - YouTube

The third video, "Nobody's Perfect" by Jessie J, is set in a haunted housed. During the bizarre sequence of events the singer is shown wired into a machine consisting of TV screens showing talking mouths which appear to be tormenting the singer while she sings, "No, no, no........no, no, no, no, no......" She is also shown bathing in a pool of black liquid among other bizarre things:

Jessie J - Nobody's Perfect - YouTube

I will probably be criticized for including the fourth and final music video "Make A Move On Me" by Joey Negro, as humour is an important theme throughout. However mind control is without a doubt the main theme of the video.

The subject of the mind control is wired into an apparatus which gives him a painful electric shock every time he makes a wrong decision and a panel of scientists sets the subject a number of multiple choice questions. One of the questions he is set is who is the sexiest of two bikini clad dancers but again he seems to give the wrong answer. He is also administered an injection from a hypodermic syringe. A female assistant approaches the subject and reassures him with, "Don't worry, I'm a scientist" and she slips off her lab coat and does a bikini clad dance herself. At this point the experiment appears to get out of control and to bring order again to the situation the subject is given one final huge electric shock at which point the apparatus appears to overload...............

Rather a peculiar theme for a music video don't you think?

Joey Negro - Make A Move On Me - YouTube

galexander
01-31-2012, 12:34 PM
The lyrics of Jessie J's "Nobody's Perfect" shown above are worth looking at. They are a bit on the strong side and it sounds like a major guilt trip to me. What was it she did wrong exactly?

When I'm nervous I have this thing, yeah, I talk too much
Sometimes I just can't shut the hell up
It's like I need to tell someone, anyone who'll listen
And that's where I seem to fuck up

Yeah, I forget about the consequences
For a minute there I lose my senses
And in the heat of the moment my mouth starts going
The words start flowing, oh

But I never meant to hurt you
I know it's time that I learned to
Treat the people I love like I wanna be loved
This is a lesson learned

I hate that I let you down
And I feel so bad about it
I guess karma comes back around
'Cause now I'm the one that's hurting, yeah

And I hate that I made you think
That the trust we had is broken
Don't tell me you can't forgive me
'Cause nobody's perfect
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, nobody's perfect, no

If I could turn back the hands of time
I swear I never would've crossed that line
I should of kept it between us
But, no, I went and told the whole world how I feel and oh

So I sit and I realize
With these tears falling from my eyes
I gotta change if I wanna keep you forever
I promise that I'm gonna try

But I never meant to hurt you
I know it's time that I learned to
Treat the people I love like I wanna be loved
This is a lesson learned

I hate that I let you down
And I feel so bad about it
I guess karma comes back around
'Cause now I'm the one that's hurting, yeah

And I hate that I made you think
That the trust we had is broken
So don't tell me you can't forgive me
'Cause nobody's perfect
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, nobody's perfect

I'm not a saint, no, not at all, but what I did, it wasn't cool
But I swear that I'll never do that again to you, oh
I'm not a saint, no, not at all, but what I did, it wasn't cool
But I swear that I'll never do that again to you, yeah

Repeating..........

galexander
02-02-2012, 01:28 PM
Has anyone noticed the strong content in Lady Gaga's "Marry The Night"?

It's difficult to comment on this video as there are several different edited versions on view. In the extended edition we see Gaga in an emergency ward for several minutes until the music starts and we also see fairies flying out of a tattoo. Of course when the action starts we're greeted by exploding cars, etc.

In one version I saw on a music channel we see Gaga surrounded by flames on all sides on several occasions.

And the central theme of the lyrics is a little on the strong side as well.

galexander
02-02-2012, 01:40 PM
Does anyone have any opinions on "Turn Me On", by David Guetta and Nicki Minaj?

A model maker (played by David Guetta) is making clockwork women in his workshop and his latest creation (played by Nicki Minaj) steps out onto streets which bear an uncanny resemblance to the 19th century East End of London. The first thing that comes to mind is Jack the Ripper and sure enough we see a sharpened axe being dragged in the direction of the newly created model. But not to fear the axe is used to break down the door of the model maker where the models get the better of him and his secret is finally revealed...........he is a robot himself..........

This has to be one of the most bizarre videos I have seen!

symphonious
02-04-2012, 12:36 AM
I'm still pissed, I didn't want to join the conversations in this forum until I had properly introduced myself, which I can't, because even after a full week and like 5 replies, I still am not allowed to make a new thread.

But did anyone else go to youtube and look up that full video? Not the 10 minute piece that was posted in this thread, but the full hour and 40 minutes of the whole thing? It's absolutely undeniable. They have moments where they seem to be piecing things together that are just not there, but that's the minority, the majority in this vid is undeniably weird...

You know I've always loved Michael Jackson and could not believe he was a child molester, it just doesn't fit the man I see, and if what these people are saying is true it makes perfect sense of how he became thought of that way. I find this amazingly fascinating, as I have always wanted to be in the music industry, however I will NEVER sell my soul to Satan for ANYTHING.

I know God very well, he is the most amazing person that ever existed and nothing compares to him. I will be an impoverished hated loser for the rest of my life, before I would denounce awesome God and join stupid Satan... but anyway, look the rest of that vid up on youtube, I think there's a lot of truth in it.

If anything it's making me rethink Islam, maybe muslims are NOT evil (I've had alot of reason to believe they were) maybe the violent muslims really are on the fringe of the religion... I don't know, I need to research... all I know is that my dreams of becoming famous are shot. If selling your soul to Satan is what is required to be famous, I'll stay unknown thank you...

love2
02-04-2012, 01:43 PM
to the op,,,i totally agree with you..i stoped listening to rihanna cause i felt something on her song starting with umbrella....its satans world now and will be even sooner then we think...thank you for the songs..you are so correct..in what you have said about all....

galexander
02-05-2012, 02:22 PM
I've come upon another music video with unusual imagery in it. Again make your own minds up.

"I Need A Doctor" by Dr. Dre featuring Eminem and Skyla Grey.

In the extended, 'explicit' version we see something going on involving gangsters and when a gangster points his gun at the camera the chief proponent's car then crashes. Eminem also wears an occult looking medallion with a triangle in a circle. We also see a floating, dancing female ghost. We also see the chief proponent strapped to a board and given electric shocks and then suspended in a giant preservative filled jar.

Also some of the themes in the lyrics are a little on the strong side too.

galexander
02-06-2012, 12:07 PM
Another video with a curious theme to it.

“Brand New Bitch” by Anjulie has an unusual ‘robotic’ theme to it which is difficult to describe, you’ll just have to watch it for yourselves.

galexander
02-06-2012, 12:08 PM
There are so many music videos out there with gangster themes to them I’m spoilt for choice but the following is a classic.

“Flashdance” by Deep Dish has a female performer auditioning before oriental looking gangsters armed with a samurai sword. At the end of the audition she is apparently given a wad of money and then in the back of the car on the way home she views some compromising photos of one of the gangsters. At a second audition she slips one of the photos into the jacket of the gangster concerned who later views the photo while in the gents. Meanwhile a number of the girls have followed the gangster into the gents and get the better of him, pushing him to the floor before setting on him with a crowbar...........

symphonious
02-06-2012, 12:32 PM
I know people are stupid, I know they are naive, but it's STILL hard to believe they just watch these videos thinking they are cool and there's nothing wrong with them. How do they not have that inner voice that tells them "this is weird... there's something off about this..." it's so weird.

Neil M
02-06-2012, 04:47 PM
Mind control in the music industry? Nah, I think you give these people far too much credit, some videos and lyrics are designed to shock to appeal more to kids / teenagers. It also gets people talking about them, which is all good PR.

When it comes down to it you can read anything into anything if you're that way inclined.

symphonious
02-06-2012, 05:26 PM
Mind control in the music industry? Nah, I think you give these people far too much credit, some videos and lyrics are designed to shock to appeal more to kids / teenagers. It also gets people talking about them, which is all good PR.

When it comes down to it you can read anything into anything if you're that way inclined.

You're not thinking about this logically, or you haven't watched all the evidence. There is a common theme in these videos and songs, they love the all seeing eye of horus, they love "Rain Man" and just all these things like that. If it was just for shock value, why the repetition? They'd be doing new things, trying different ways to shock, instead it's a steady continuous stream of the same images and ideas being suttley thrown in regardless of artist or genre.

I think about the chances that every artist who made it big has just naturally had an obsession with "rain man" or "the all seeing eye" to be illogical. Someone is pumping these messages into these artists songs and videos... And then there's the artists that talk about being controlled in their own songs, or DMX who speaks out against it, it's all just way too coincidental, come on man, smell the coffee, something IS going on, I'm just not sure what.

galexander
02-07-2012, 12:14 PM

symphonius is right.

You see these symbols for example in "Turn Me On", by David Guetta and Nicki Minaj. An eye symbol mysteriously appears in a circular magnifying glass. And then the exact same metal sheath David Guetta wears on his finger is also worn on Nadia Ali's finger at the end of the "Rapture" Remix.

Just a coincidence?

Besides kids / teenagers are far more impressionable than maturer adults so that doesn't make it any the more acceptable surely?

symphonious
02-07-2012, 03:46 PM
If there was no method to the madness and it was all kinds of different symbols and stuff I'd say it's just wacky out there artists and their funny interests in the occult. But it's themed... and it spreads across genre and artist, someone is putting these images in videos for a reason.

Now I question how much good they're doing, or if they are actually "controlling minds" now that I don't really think is happening. I don't see how some flashes of an image in a video is gonna turn a fan into a devil worshipper, or even in a lesser way just get them into the occult. I really don't think they can do much damage.

But the fact remains that someone is reiterating these same occult themes in almost all popular music at an alarming amount, so whether it's affective or not, they're trying.

galexander
02-08-2012, 12:12 PM
If there was no method to the madness and it was all kinds of different symbols and stuff I'd say it's just wacky out there artists and their funny interests in the occult. But it's themed... and it spreads across genre and artist, someone is putting these images in videos for a reason.

Now I question how much good they're doing, or if they are actually "controlling minds" now that I don't really think is happening. I don't see how some flashes of an image in a video is gonna turn a fan into a devil worshipper, or even in a lesser way just get them into the occult. I really don't think they can do much damage.

But the fact remains that someone is reiterating these same occult themes in almost all popular music at an alarming amount, so whether it's affective or not, they're trying.

Just a further note on the "Turn Me On" by David Guetta and Nicki Minaj/Nadia Ali "Rapture" Remix comparison, Nadia Ali has one eye covered when she shows off her metal finger sheath and it is David Guetta's monocled eyepiece which sees the eye on the printed page when we see his own metal finger sheath.

Spooky comparison or what?

tombstonehand
02-08-2012, 02:32 PM
Black Flag | White Flag: The Suicide Cult of Lady Gaga Redemptrix (http://wavetheblack.blogspot.com/2012/02/suicide-cult-of-lady-gaga-redemptrix.html)

This is an interesting blog post about the strange phenomenon of gay teen boys dedicating their suicides to Lady Gaga. There seems to be a huge cult of personality centered around her that seems to encourage these sorts of acts of devotion to "Mother Monster". Her whole persona and body of work is dripping with occult symbols and references.

symphonious
02-08-2012, 03:37 PM
Black Flag | White Flag: The Suicide Cult of Lady Gaga Redemptrix (http://wavetheblack.blogspot.com/2012/02/suicide-cult-of-lady-gaga-redemptrix.html)

This is an interesting blog post about the strange phenomenon of gay teen boys dedicating their suicides to Lady Gaga. There seems to be a huge cult of personality centered around her that seems to encourage these sorts of acts of devotion to "Mother Monster". Her whole persona and body of work is dripping with occult symbols and references.

Where do I even begin... Lady Gaga gives me worse chills than any other artist out there. I sense ZERO humanity in her, she seems completely souless, demonic, machine like, quite frankly I think her aura is terrifying. Not that I think she's out to get me or something, it's terrifying that a human can appear so demon-like in person, in her eyes, in her fashion.

And what good comes from calling people "little monsters" anyway? Doesn't that just perpetuate a negative connotation, making them feel good about being bad? And it's so unnerving that she has followers who see her as some kind of goddess or savior, what on earth causes such devotion?

If her music was provocative, ground breaking, compelling, then I would go "oh ok, it's the music" but her music is watered down, contrived, mindless, simple, and utterly void of any life or enchantment. It's just sappy electro pop, and she always sounds overly dramatic.

People will latch on to the weirdest things...

tombstonehand
02-08-2012, 04:18 PM
Where do I even begin... Lady Gaga gives me worse chills than any other artist out there. I sense ZERO humanity in her, she seems completely souless, demonic, machine like, quite frankly I think her aura is terrifying. Not that I think she's out to get me or something, it's terrifying that a human can appear so demon-like in person, in her eyes, in her fashion.

And what good comes from calling people "little monsters" anyway? Doesn't that just perpetuate a negative connotation, making them feel good about being bad? And it's so unnerving that she has followers who see her as some kind of goddess or savior, what on earth causes such devotion?

If her music was provocative, ground breaking, compelling, then I would go "oh ok, it's the music" but her music is watered down, contrived, mindless, simple, and utterly void of any life or enchantment. It's just sappy electro pop, and she always sounds overly dramatic.

Those are excellent points!

galexander
02-09-2012, 12:49 PM

I saw Lady Gaga interviewed the other night on a music channel and it made me feel sorry for her. I didn't see the whole interview, only the end, and apparently she was teased at school. She described herself as the 'underdog' at school and on one occasion a group of boys got together and threw her in a trash bin and everyone laughed at her. When she described her family life and the things her family would do together she was in tears but I couldn't see what was making her cry. Now she is rich and famous (apparently) she chooses the rather less than glamorous method of getting around New York City, on a bicycle and apparently people love to wave to her as she cycles by.

Apparently Lady Gaga is a genuine hermaphrodite and she has practically admitted this in public. So it isn't really a wonder that she was teased at school.

love2
02-10-2012, 07:56 AM
Dont know if we are aloud to put pics and videos on here or not..if not please let me know and i wont do it again...if this words its called..SATAN'S ILLUSION -LADY GAGA...if i cant put it on here watch it on youtube..and watch her eyes and listen to her.
Satan's Illusion - Lady Gaga (HD) - YouTube

love2
02-10-2012, 07:57 AM
ok dont know how long this will stay up...I truly believe at this time there are demons inside of lady gaga...peoples eyes dont do this..i also believe she defiantly deal with aliens...

galexander
02-10-2012, 02:10 PM
ok dont know how long this will stay up...I truly believe at this time there are demons inside of lady gaga...peoples eyes dont do this..i also believe she defiantly deal with aliens...

You're right, her eyes are certainly doing some strange things throughout the interview. However I think it is probably more to do with her state of mind at the time rather than anything to do with possession. People who are on drugs can have eyes which go in different directions but someone in a dazed and confused state can have exactly the same thing.

Unless I was imagining it some strange things were said during the interview by both the interviewer and Gaga. Unless I misheard there was something about 'the planet goat' and 'a government hooker'?

symphonious
02-10-2012, 07:08 PM
You're right, her eyes are certainly doing some strange things throughout the interview. However I think it is probably more to do with her state of mind at the time rather than anything to do with possession. People who are on drugs can have eyes which go in different directions but someone in a dazed and confused state can have exactly the same thing.

Unless I was imagining it some strange things were said during the interview by both the interviewer and Gaga. Unless I misheard there was something about 'the planet goat' and 'a government hooker'?

Yes that was in there. And let me say as someone who has been very very much immersed in the drug culture, I have NEVER EVER seen anyone's body or eyes move like that because of drugs. I've seen people who could hardly keep their eyes open, I've seen people scratch and shake, and sweat, but no matter how tweaked a person was, it still appeared to be ONE person who was just heavily drugged.

I look at lady gaga, and it looks like she's trying to keep down something in her that is trying to bust out. Like she has these involuntary moments where something wild eyed and almost animal pokes up into her face and then you see her kind of shake it back down almost. That is the vibe I was getting from this, two spirits fighting for control of one body. And that is NOT even because I WANT this demon thing to be true or I'm trying to make it seem true, no I mean, just from my knowledge of what drugs do to peoples expression and eyes, that was unlike anything I've ever seen.

I know that you will all probably think I'm horrible for liking Bill O' Reilly, but put that aside for a minute, Bill O' Reilly will have these body language experts come on his show, and they examine the body language of people and tell you what their movements are saying and how their movements say different things than what they are verbally saying.

I would be soooo interested to see what one of those experts thought of this video. I swear, it's like a beast is trying to bust out through her face and she keeps having to shake it back down..... I really wasn't expecting that to be so weird... I thought I was gonna be like "oh you're blowing this out of proportion" No... that was legitimately frightening.

Like seriously, I'm going to develop a phobia of this woman, I'm going to start seeing her behind me in the mirror and having nightmares about her appearing out my window. She is the scariest person I have ever seen... EVER. Even people that I KNOW have done horrible evil like Charles Manson, I know he's evil, I know what he did, but I'm not gonna be having nightmares about his eyes. I may very well not sleep tonight because images of Gaga will haunt me... I don't even want to speculate, there is just something VERY VERY wrong with that woman...

symphonious
02-10-2012, 07:23 PM
I'm sorry to double post, that gaga video sent me searching for more answers. I came across this, listen to this woman talk about her alter ego. The craziest thing, look at the comments below the video, people just going "It's her alter ego, every rapper has one, its just her gimmick"

Watch this video, listen to HOW she describes this "alter ego" and tell me if you think it's as crazy as I do that ANYONE can watch this and just pass it off like that! It almost has me thinking "mind control" because any common sense person should be able to see she's not talking about some fun character she plays for entertainment value, she's talking about something real and sinister, just... just watch.

dt90t1-Chlw

And I just want to add, I'm watching alot of these videos on mind control, WHY DO THEY ALL PLAY SUCH CREEPY MUSIC???? What they're saying is real and creepy ENOUGH, you don't need to make it worse with freaking creepy ass music! JEEEZ!!!

galexander
02-11-2012, 03:32 AM
I'm sorry to double post, that gaga video sent me searching for more answers. I came across this, listen to this woman talk about her alter ego. The craziest thing, look at the comments below the video, people just going "It's her alter ego, every rapper has one, its just her gimmick"

Watch this video, listen to HOW she describes this "alter ego" and tell me if you think it's as crazy as I do that ANYONE can watch this and just pass it off like that! It almost has me thinking "mind control" because any common sense person should be able to see she's not talking about some fun character she plays for entertainment value, she's talking about something real and sinister, just... just watch.

dt90t1-Chlw

And I just want to add, I'm watching alot of these videos on mind control, WHY DO THEY ALL PLAY SUCH CREEPY MUSIC???? What they're saying is real and creepy ENOUGH, you don't need to make it worse with freaking creepy ass music! JEEEZ!!!

Well that was just stunning! She definitely appears to be saying that she is possessed by a mischievous spirit called 'Roman'.

Spirit possession may not be what is happening here however as it could also be a case of Multiple Personality Disorder. The condition is said to be caused by childhood trauma and is related to hysteria.

How common are such claims among pop musicians?

galexander
02-11-2012, 03:36 AM

Trawling on Google I managed to ascertain that the Planet G.O.A.T. (Government Owned Alien Territory) is tied in with Gaga's 'Born This Way'.

On Facebook we are told the following:

Little Monsters, You Were Re-Born On This Planet, Planet G.O.A.T. The Race Within The Race Of Humanity, The Race Which Bears No Prejudice, But Boundless Freedom.

symphonious
02-11-2012, 03:55 AM
Well that was just stunning! She definitely appears to be saying that she is possessed by a mischievous spirit called 'Roman'.

Spirit possession may not be what is happening here however as it could also be a case of Multiple Personality Disorder. The condition is said to be caused by childhood trauma and is related to hysteria.

How common are such claims among pop musicians?

I think they're pretty common. But it's just like, people keep saying it's her persona, her image, a marketing tool. If that were the case, she wouldn't be saying she tried to make him leave and he wouldn't, she wouldn't say "he says the things I don't want to say, he's violent" These are not the comments of someone who is creating a persona for her career, and the fact that people pass it off like that is the creepiest part to me.

As far as it being like schitzophrenia or something along those lines, that could be possible, but if I had to give my opinion, I would say it doesn't seem the most likely explanation, though it is definitely a possibility.

symphonious
02-11-2012, 03:58 AM
Trawling on Google I managed to ascertain that the Planet G.O.A.T. (Government Owned Alien Territory) is tied in with Gaga's 'Born This Way'.

On Facebook we are told the following:

Yeah, but with all the occult symbolism she seems so obsessed with it, isn't it just all too coincidental that she picked "GOAT" as the acronym, yeah, it's just a coincidence. :rolleyes:

(I'm not implying you were saying it was, I'm really not sure if you were saying that or not, I'm just saying it in general)

galexander
02-11-2012, 04:11 AM
I think they're pretty common. But it's just like, people keep saying it's her persona, her image, a marketing tool. If that were the case, she wouldn't be saying she tried to make him leave and he wouldn't, she wouldn't say "he says the things I don't want to say, he's violent" These are not the comments of someone who is creating a persona for her career, and the fact that people pass it off like that is the creepiest part to me.

As far as it being like schitzophrenia or something along those lines, that could be possible, but if I had to give my opinion, I would say it doesn't seem the most likely explanation, though it is definitely a possibility.

Just to clear up a misconception here. Schizophrenia is very different from MPD. The former is characterized by hallucinations and the second is more akin to hysteria. MPD is also know as Dissociative Identity Disorder:

Dissociative identity disorder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissociative_identity_disorder)

symphonious
02-11-2012, 04:17 AM
It really wasn't a misconception, as I was just throwing out a random mental disorder, I have no idea the definition of schitzophrenia or mpd, I might as well have just said "it's possible it could be a mental disorder" lol.

galexander
02-11-2012, 07:29 AM

Wikipedia has some interesting stuff on Nicki Minaj's alter ego(s):

Nicki Minaj - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicki_Minaj#Alter_egos)

While growing up, Minaj's home life was often chaotic, with her parents constantly fighting.[49] As a means of escape, she would create characters and live her life through them.[49] In an interview with New York she stated, "To get away from all their fighting, I would imagine being a new person. 'Cookie' was my first identity – that stayed with me for a while. I went on to 'Harajuku Barbie,' then 'Nicki Minaj'. Fantasy was my reality."[49]

For her debut album, Minaj created another alter-ego named "Roman Zolanski".[50] She stated that in songs like "Bottoms Up" with Trey Songz it is not Minaj rapping, but instead Roman Zolanski, and claims that Roman is her "twin sister". She claims that he was born inside her, out of rage, and becomes him when she is angry. She has also said 'He is a demon inside her'. Roman has been compared to Eminem's alter ego Slim Shady, and on the song "Roman's Revenge" from Pink Friday, Minaj and Eminem collaborate, using these alter egos.[51] On the collaboration, she said "The new album is going to have a lot of Roman on it ... And if you're not familiar with Roman, then you will be familiar with him very soon. He’s the boy that lives inside of me. He's a lunatic and he's gay and he'll be on there a lot." Roman also has a "mother" called "Martha Zolanski",[52] who also appeared on the song Roman's Revenge, with a British accent.[53] Martha appears in the video for "Moment 4 Life" where she appears to be Minaj's magical Godmother. In songs such as "All I Do Is Win (Remix)" it is Minaj rapping.[50] Minaj stated that on her debut album, fans will get to "meet" Nicki, Roman and Onika.[50]

On November 18, 2010, Minaj assumed a different alter-ego named "Nicki Teresa".[54] Wearing a colorful scarf around her head, she went around as the "healer to her fans" as she visited them at The Garden of Dreams Foundation at Fuse studios in New York City.[54] Minaj made an appearance on Lopez Tonight on December 6, 2010 and presented a different alter-ego for the Spanish-inspired occasion, named "Rosa" (pronounced Rrrrrosa).[55]

love2
02-11-2012, 10:51 AM

lol..yes you herd right..govberment hooker is what the guy was calling lady gaga and yes she says the planet goat..that is satan a goat...oh she also says that she is a vessel....if you know or believe in aliens and i do ..you can here in her s peach the alien...ill show you something else if i can find it..its a little off topic but important...

I believe this cause what has happened to lady gaga with her eyes has happened to me..and im not on drugs...its demons that enter the body..i happen to know the evil rim, at least part of them..this is how they work...what a shame...it really is....

loll..makes me wonder if there is a planet called goats...lol..

love2
02-11-2012, 10:54 AM

On Facebook we are told the following:very good..didnt even think of that about goat..i thought of satan...nice very likely as well

love2
02-11-2012, 11:03 AM
very good..didnt even think of that about goat..i thought of satan...nice very likely as well
very good about g.o.a.t...didnt think of that..now you dont have to believe me ok..not a hoax but you can think that way ok..i live in west virgina and have been fighting for my life for 5 years..i have been abducted so i know the alien race as well..and I unfortunately have had spirits inside of me as well..not here around my home in the past not so much anymore ok..there would bee crows and a h ole lot of black birds..ok..now before this happened to me ther were robins.red birds,finches ect...normal little neighborhood..not big at all...then when the evil rim showed up well,,,there were so many crows and black birds that they ran off the other birds..i went out side and rebuked the crows...

now i have fought the evil spirits and rim for so long that i really got to know them quite well and how they work...ooohh im perfectly well in the brain as well..lol..well i saw this video which if i can get ill show you ..on utube about all these crows traveling in Lancaster pa...well just before the video the evil rim left me...and i had no spiritual wind or anything execpt for some earthbound unclean spirits here ok..

well a few days later i saw the video of Lancaster pa..ill get it now...be back..then ill continue my story..

oh about the other lady on the video i dont know much about her..

love2
02-11-2012, 11:15 AM
ok so far i think i can put this on as well..dont really like putting other sites on but i cant find the video just yet so its on this on..look at the second video...about the black birds.

Thousands of crows and blackbirds descend on shopping mall in PA, all going north- how is that normal???? (http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1760364/pg1)

love2
02-11-2012, 11:18 AM
just click on the line about the black birds and crows...now all these birds are i feel from the evil rim..alot feel its the weather..i feel differently cause it wasnt me why the evil rim left it was lady gaga

symphonious
02-11-2012, 11:22 AM
you said that you could hear the alien in her voice? Is that the video you're looking for? I want to hear this..

love2
02-11-2012, 11:24 AM
ok lets see if this works..Lady gaga was in Lancater Pa...now the evil rim left me 2 or 3 days before lady gaga came..i thought it was me that rebuked with god and that was why the evil rim left..well then i found out about the crows in pa..now knowing the evil rim as i do,,well my heart was like there they go...there on the move..lol...then i found this out by accident as well...Lady gaga in lancaster pa..not far from me..

Thousands of crows and blackbirds descend on shopping mall in PA, all going north- how is that normal???? (http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1760364/pg1)

love2
02-11-2012, 11:25 AM
ok lets see if this works..Lady gaga was in Lancater Pa...now the evil rim left me 2 or 3 days before lady gaga came..i thought it was me that rebuked with god and that was why the evil rim left..well then i found out about the crows in pa..now knowing the evil rim as i do,,well my heart was like there they go...there on the move..lol...then i found this out by accident as well...Lady gaga in lancaster pa..not far from me..

hold on it didnt copy ill try it again

love2
02-11-2012, 11:26 AM
hold on it didnt copy ill try it again
computer is running slow lets see if it copied yethttp://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/12/lady-gaga-looking-property-lancaster-county-pennsylvania-closer-boyfriend-taylor.

love2
02-11-2012, 11:29 AM
if this doesnt work just look up Lady gaga in lancaster pa...
Lady Gaga News - Exclusive Pics: Lady Gaga Spends Holidays With Beau Taylor Kinney in His Hometown - Celebuzz (http://www.celebuzz.com/2012-01-03/lady-gaga-spends-holidays-in-beau-taylor-kinneys-hometown-photos/)

love2
02-11-2012, 11:30 AM
if this doesnt work just look up Lady gaga in lancaster pa...
Lady Gaga News - Exclusive Pics: Lady Gaga Spends Holidays With Beau Taylor Kinney in His Hometown - Celebuzz (http://www.celebuzz.com/2012-01-03/lady-gaga-spends-holidays-in-beau-taylor-kinneys-hometown-photos/)
click on the lady gaga news the yellow line like before.

love2
02-11-2012, 11:32 AM
you said that you could hear the alien in her voice? Is that the video you're looking for? I want to hear this..
no i cant hear the alien in here voice..execpt how she is talking by words...the video should be on the page before this one...

love2
02-11-2012, 11:38 AM
i hope i allowed to be putting this on here..all of my post..if not please let me know..and im sorry...

Now check out this video about lady gaga..this is what she is going threw..not drugs what so ever the problem...

Lady Gaga Satanic messages Born this way illuminati symbolism - YouTube

love2
02-11-2012, 11:51 AM
check this out..hope it works..if not look up madannas half time show 2012....check out the eye and the roman soldiers ect.....it all fits for mind control and the devil and the aliens...

Superbowl XLVI Halftime Show (HD) - YouTube

love2
02-11-2012, 12:02 PM
ok i checked out the video of turn me on by David guetta and Nicki minaj..well not cool..yes mind altering as well..i see the eye which is the Illuminati..also all the robotics as well...and maniquins..that is just plain evil and she is dressed all in black like satans wife..

symphonious
02-12-2012, 01:43 AM
I watched that whole madonna video. I saw nothing, that made me think mind control or illuminati. It just seemed like a kick ass performance. And also, while I get a horrible, HORRIBLE feeling from Lady Gaga, I have always admired Madonna, and thought she was a true artist. Any thoughts? Put me in my place? Show me the truth? I'm open, to whatever you've got, but I saw nothing weird in that half time video, just seemed like an over the top kick ass performance.

love2
02-12-2012, 07:04 AM
Whitney Houston dies at agehttp://mediaexposed.tumblr.com/ 48 Saturday...

love2
02-12-2012, 07:06 AM
well that post didnt work..lol..lets try this one..
Singing superstar Whitney Houston dies at 48 - Entertainment - Music - TODAY.com (http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/46355482#.TzfVGYEgi9t)

love2
02-12-2012, 07:19 AM
If this takes this will break down about seeing the evil and the Illuminati in lady gaga..to answer your question...

love2
02-12-2012, 07:20 AM
Didnt work lets try this one.

Lady Gaga Satanic messages Born this way illuminati symbolism - YouTube

love2
02-12-2012, 07:21 AM
All your questions should be answered by the video above:D...enjoy..

symphonious
02-12-2012, 02:07 PM
Some of the points in that video were very valid, some of them were a stretch. Still, I keep coming to this conclusion, with all this weird crap, with her just being such a strange and eerie individual, so plainly visible, what are her fans like? I mean do they really watch these videos and just think she's trying to be artistic and cool? REALLY??? How could any person with a conscience not sense something really weird in all this?? I dunno, you still didn't answer my question about Madonna though, just proved that Lady Gaga and Madonna both have gaps in their teeth.

I know Madonna was vulgar for her time, and maybe she had to tone it down to get in the public eye, I just listen to her music and watch her videos and I don't sense the evil I sense in Gaga AT ALL... Madonna is erotic, sensual, and provocative, but satanic? I don't see it.

love2
02-14-2012, 07:24 AM
look for the all seeing eye.....the roman soilders ect.....

symphonious
02-14-2012, 08:14 AM
look for the all seeing eye.....the roman soilders ect.....
I may just not WANT to believe Madonna is in on all this evil stuff, cause I just freaking love to VOGUE!!!! LOL

love2
02-15-2012, 05:31 AM
I never saw here as part of the Illuminati what so ever my self..I do however find it strange that she comes back very quickly for the super bowl and the performance was very old times..but new times...Meaning the roman army the old with the white wings..the white wings are like when Jesus came rolling in to Jerusalem or Israel i think on a donkey and the people used its not corn stalks but some kind of leaf ....and with this performance you are basically seeing the same thing but with wings instead ..

Remember the roman army was against Jesus Christ and Christianity...also the way i know god the artist should not be wearing all black to worship God in the video i saw...she was almost pretending to be a priest..at least to me..The way she got on her knees and moved about with the choir there it looked very much santanic....God would not like it if i did that to worship him..

The eyes and the triangles in the performance as well is alien which is part of the Illuminati...funny how it says at the end world peace.....i find it hard now my self to believe it but i now really believe it to be true...Satan and the Illuminati needed her as well cause she is a well know artist..to promote the Illuminati....

Sorry to see that Madonna is now involved in this..im 42 years of age and grew up with here as one of my past time favorite artist..this is a huge change for her...

love2
02-15-2012, 05:36 AM
Also if you look at her dance in the beginning it is all Egypt...where satan has always taken over,,also if yoiu look in the very beginning you will see her climb on her chair and spread her legs..with her feet pointing outward..if you look at the pics of Satan.Lucifer that is the way sometimes announces his self in the pic

love2
02-15-2012, 05:43 AM
strike what i said about the legs being spread and pointing outward..ther is another meaning about this..i was wrong about the meaning..lol

love2
02-15-2012, 05:50 AM
this should help to break down the symbols and images of the Illuminati..hope it works..
Symbols/Images « All On The Illuminati (http://allilluminati.wordpress.com/category/symbolsimages/)

love2
02-15-2012, 06:01 AM
Did yoiu see this at the Grammy awards??..This is Nicki Minaj..now i hope this comes out ...now this is a woman singing about the Romans..the roman holiday it the title of the song...this is all evil didn't see to much on the alien aspect on this one...but this speaks about exercisum of evil...
Symbols/Images « All On The Illuminati (http://allilluminati.wordpress.com/category/symbolsimages/)

love2
02-15-2012, 06:02 AM
now Madonna is not anywhere near this far yet..but she is going to get there if she doesnt get Jesus..the real one...lol...

love2
02-15-2012, 06:02 AM
I dont know how much more proof i can get at this pint...lol..have fun

symphonious
02-15-2012, 06:59 AM
I gotta say Love2, I am really starting to see your point of view on this. I don't think what she did was as obvious as what say Rihanna or Gaga (oh ESPECIALLY gaga) do, but no doubt, you're right. It was mocking God in a way that would be suttle enough to not cause an outcry... man... I need a break from all this stuff, who can dwell on it? It makes my head spin.

galexander
02-20-2012, 12:28 PM
Did you hear about Nicki Minaj's performance at this year's Grammy Awards?

In her live performance of "Roman's Revenge" (a reference to her wicked alter ego 'Roman') there is a definite "The Exorcist" theme and Nicki Minaj also levitates off the stage in the manner of the same film.

In the performance there seemed to be a reference to a 'Roman holiday' (taking enjoyment at someone else's expense) which is not present in the official lyrics which is a rather odd touch.

See what you make of it:

NICKI MINAJ 54th GRAMMY AWARDS PERFORMANCE 2012 - YouTube

symphonious
02-22-2012, 12:25 PM
Did you hear about Nicki Minaj's performance at this year's Grammy Awards?

In her live performance of "Roman's Revenge" (a reference to her wicked alter ego 'Roman') there is a definite "The Exorcist" theme and Nicki Minaj also levitates off the stage in the manner of the same film.

In the performance there seemed to be a reference to a 'Roman holiday' (taking enjoyment at someone else's expense) which is not present in the official lyrics which is a rather odd touch.

See what you make of it:

NICKI MINAJ 54th GRAMMY AWARDS PERFORMANCE 2012 - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fc6j5z78LxA)
I don't know what to say. I still don't understand how this has any appeal to anyone, the way she sings is sooo just... weird... it's just strange to the max.

galexander
02-23-2012, 12:50 PM
I don't know what to say. I still don't understand how this has any appeal to anyone, the way she sings is sooo just... weird... it's just strange to the max.

Her male escort at the Grammys 2012 was a bit odd as well.........he was dressed as the Pope.

In the seven minute long video on You Tube of Nicki Minaj's performance you see a shot of the audience as she levitates off stage and every single one of them is literally open mouthed!

I wonder what her fans think of all this and whether they are still buying her music?

love2
02-28-2012, 10:28 AM
you will find that alot of people are in tuned and loving this..this is the the work of the devil...and the Illuminati which represents Satan..yes this one i have seen as ell..i was totall shocked to see this happen on stage....im finding alot of the artist involved in this are acting out their thoughts on it as well...used as puppets to the master of evil...or doing the work of him...

This is about a exersicum how every you spell it...know it well..I saw the brits awards the other day..Rihanna sang there...she didnt look as good as she use to..a bit worn out....