PDA

View Full Version : Big Hurricanes, Big Earthquakes


10-08-2005, 01:03 PM
Now I realize that all of you conspiracy theorists are convinced that the hurricanes and what not are guided by the Illuminati.

But, please, allow me to dispell your delusions.

That the 'natural disasters' are guided and meaningful is not a wrong idea. The point I need to drill into your thick skulls is that they are being guided by the King of Heaven and Earth.

The fall of NOLA is not by accident and it has a very specific (and mean) significance behind it.

LA has fallen. And the house of the rising sun is finished. This is applicable on all planes.

It wasn't the Illuminati who guided Katrina. His name is AL!

The east will be crushed before the end. For the east is the house of Cain. For Cain was a murderer and he was of the seed of the serpent. And he went to the east of Eden.

And the East will meet the West. For the East has ever been the House of Babylon.

Woe, woe, woe! to the earth and the sea!

Prepare to meet thy God!

10-08-2005, 01:27 PM
The Earthquake that was is no 'natural accident'.

And this is the sign.

Earthquake of the Border = Divisions have been made in 2. And the nations are broken.

Woe to the Hindu! Woe, woe, woe, to the Muslim!

7.6. = 76. And this is of the Fall of the Great Equinox.

Woe to the Sons of the Eastern Spirit! Woe to house of Cain! Woe to the Tower of Babal! Woe to the Whore!

Pity is cut off. He will avenge himself on his enemies. He will crush the teeth of the infidel.

Ye fools all! There is no binding of the Father!

4 6 3 8 A B K 2 4 A L G M O R 3 Y x 24 89 R P S T O V A L

It is put to an open mockery! Your cipher of Satan is crushed before your very eyes!

I spit in your faces! And I mock at your fear!

Ye slaves of Because! Be judged by your own LA!

For the Father is not bound, neither in your theory, nor in His Practice.

10-08-2005, 01:49 PM
And for those who need further signs...

This is the day that God the Father put the lights out in 'Uri'.

This is the day that God the Father opened his Eye on Krishna.

This is the day that Jesus Christ had a reckoning with Muhammed.

10-08-2005, 02:59 PM
You are quite the "drama queen," aren't you?

10-08-2005, 06:46 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
You are quite the "drama queen," aren't you?

There will be a "smashing finish" to the play of Nuit.

The "aesthetic distance" will become nill before the "curtain drops"

And the "basic situation" will play out just as it was prophetically foretold in the Biblical "script".

truebeliever
10-09-2005, 01:53 AM
Are you o.k fra_nothing?

10-09-2005, 02:24 AM
truebeliever wrote:
Are you o.k fra_nothing?

Well, yes. It was beautiful day today. Mild temperatures, mostly sunny. Enjoying a hot cup of Chai, and doing some lite reading.

How are you?

truebeliever
10-09-2005, 02:31 AM
Well, yes. It was beautiful day today. Mild temperatures, mostly sunny. Enjoying a hot cup of Chai, and doing some lite reading.

How are you?

Well since you asked...i'm all fucked up after snorting a half weight of the purest crystal meth I have EVER ingested on Friday night...they dont call me Mr Snuffeluypagus for nothing!

I was so high i almost touched the sky but it absoloutly killed my nostrils.

Obviously a shipment from Thialand must have gotton through as the local "Biker Cooks" are pretty useless.

I expect the rape of 86 year old Grandmothers to rise proportionally to the purity and the local mad houses will be full again.

Thats the first post of your's i've understood. Keep up the good work.

10-09-2005, 02:38 AM
I suggest that you leave the Pharmakia alone.

That stuff will kill you.

We don't need drugs in THAT Country.

Besides, no one wants to see me on drugs. I start getting 'weird', REALLY weird.

Once, when I was 16 years old, an acquantance of mine thought it would be funny to stuff marijuana in a cigarette and let me smoke it.

I did not realize that my cigarette had some of the Grass of the Arabians within it.

We went for a long drive with two or three other people in a car that night.

I went into a trance and quoted the entire Sermon on the Mount verbatum - and I did not even realize what I was saying.

They all sat there in astonishment until one of them finally spoke up and said, "Whoa, dude! That's amazing! You should really do something with that!"

truebeliever
10-09-2005, 04:54 AM
I suggest that you leave the Pharmakia alone.

Thanx for caring. I usually quit when the voices start...about 3 days with no sleep. I find that in my manic drug induced state I come up with the most profound things that I believe no one else can understand because I am ever so clever...but then I realise i'm just sprouting shit due to drug use. Always a disapointment.

That stuff will kill you.

No, usually just make you psychotic and perhaps froth at the mouth but it's possible a pre-existing condition such as stroke and heart attack could be on the cards. The great thing is you're so high you dont care.

Besides, no one wants to see me on drugs. I start getting 'weird', REALLY weird.

So thats over and above you're normal wierdness?

You know matey...the stuff you write is self indulgent shit. I mean that in the nicest possible way. The point of a forum is to exchange information and abuse people other than your Mother for your terrible childhood. You cannot even qualify in the latter.

If you are sincere then you will try to make your posts relevant and structured around a beginning, middle and end. Preferably with a conclusion that makes me go..."well i'll be! Did'nt see that on the telly".

At the moment most of the people here have diagnosed you Bipolar in the manic phase.

Why not project your considerable intellect and knowledge into such boring subjects as the banking system, oil scams and drug trade?

10-09-2005, 05:02 AM
The only people who don't like a self-indulgent victor are losers.

Bipolar? Is that supposed to be a bad thing?

Damn your psycho-babble!

Every person in this world is Bipolar. And he who says otherwise is either a liar, or a marketing consultant for Prozac!

Damn the Prozac! Up the Mania!

My manic-depression makes me feel GOOD!

10-09-2005, 05:23 AM
What I'm saying TB is, don't mess with my CHEMICAL DISORDER!

My chemicals make no mistake! If the world were all peaches and roses, my chemicals would be all nice and happy.

But if my chemicals are giving me bad vibes about the world, if my chemicals are telling me that I am being psychologically attacked by a fabricated environment every single day of my life, then I will listen to my chemicals.

No one is going to 'balance' out MY chemicals. YOU WILL NOT STEAL MY BRAIN! They've taken everything else from me.

They can't have my Holy Chemical Disorder!

My Chemical Disorder is going to stick a big steel toed boot up the Psychologists grounded research Communist Asshole!

truebeliever
10-09-2005, 05:34 AM
Well said!

ROFL...

And quite true.

However, you cannot fight effectively and the "mania" is the reaction of a powerless child as a defence from the overwhelming nature of the subject.

A common dream theme on this subject is big black bulls scaring the shit outta you causing you to run up a tree. This is the life force, powerful and outta control. The key is not to kill the bull but harness it to do work in the fields. Maybe grow wheat and grind it for daily bread.

Draken
10-09-2005, 05:39 AM
Or "ride the tiger", as Julius Evola would say.

10-09-2005, 05:42 AM
truebeliever wrote:
Well said!

ROFL...

And quite true.

However, you cannot fight effectively and the "mania" is the reaction of a powerless child as a defence from the overwhelming nature of the subject.

A common dream theme on this subject is big black bulls scaring the shit outta you causing you to run up a tree. This is the life force, powerful and outta control. The key is not to kill the bull but harness it to do work in the fields. Maybe grow wheat and grind it for daily bread.

You're wrong, TB. That 'childlike mania' is the VERY thing that must be restored. All of those 'childlike' things that the Controlers have tried to drive out of us are the VERY naturally, God given self defense mechinations that they MOST FEAR.

Do you think that this psychological mania need manifest itself on the physichal plane? Nay! Not so.

We war on the psychical plane with psychical weapons.

I will prove to the world that my 'powerless child' has in fact been harnessed into the true Power of the OX. And when I set my face against the Tower is SHALL FALL.

You fools! You still do not know who you speak to!

I hold all the power of YOUR Sphinx, and even beyond.

truebeliever
10-09-2005, 05:49 AM
No, the mania is a defense mechanism. It protects a weak and vulnerable ego from the crushing nature of an overwhelming life experience. We have enough mania already in the world. We need a slow down.

Most bipolar people I have met have been Aquarian.

One day you will wake up and find half your life has passed you by.

Get a job. Get married. Start a family.

I might try it myself one of these days.

truebeliever
10-09-2005, 05:51 AM
Or "ride the tiger", as Julius Evola would say.

Yes. But without getting locked up.

"We've Had A Hundred Years Of Psychotherapy And The Worlds Getting Worse" is a great book on the subject.

10-09-2005, 05:58 AM
truebeliever wrote:
No, the mania is a defense mechanism. It protects a weak and vulnerable ego from the crushing nature of an overwhelming life experience. We have enough mania already in the world. We need a slow down.

Most bipolar people I have met have been Aquarian.

One day you will wake up and find half your life has passed you by.

Get a job. Get married. Start a family.

I might try it myself one of these days.

If a person wanted to break down a person psychologically, would he not attempt to bypass defense mechanisms? Would he not use polemics such as 'weakness', 'childlike', etc.?

Answer: Yes, he would.

Solution: Damn the oratory!

Oh, and you haven't met many Libras have you?

We are bipolar by NATURE! And in us, it isn't imbalanced.

Oh, yes, isn't it the truth. And how poetic that Justice should come by one born on the Fall Equinox!

Ha!

truebeliever
10-09-2005, 06:13 AM
No, i use the term "weak" and "childlike" in a matter of fact way. A child and particularly an infant is COMPLETELY self centered and considers the world to revolve around them. We are all narcisistic to some degree. Some more than others...such as yourself.

Over time, life teaches the infant that they are no longer God and are subject to the laws of the physical Universe. Hopefully the lessons are not too painful and the childs ego is not damaged to such an extent that they repress painful experiences.

Something has caused you to seperate from your Self to such an extent that you are flying off into the stratosphere and implying that you are someone "special". Usually it's JC...which is an insult to JC coz He knew He was God but did'nt dribble complete, unadulterated shit. So if you want to make an impression at least write stuff that is 1/100th as clear as the words of Christ.

You are an Air sign that needs a good dose of reality.

I will help you...this wont hurt a bit.

10-09-2005, 06:21 AM
truebeliever wrote:
No, i use the term "weak" and "childlike" in a matter of fact way. A child and particularly an infant is COMPLETELY self centered and considers the world to revolve around them. We are all narcisistic to some degree. Some more than others...such as yourself.

Over time, life teaches the infant that they are no longer God and are subject to the laws of the physical Universe. Hopefully the lessons are not too painful and the childs ego is not damaged to such an extent that they repress painful experiences.

Something has caused you to seperate from your Self to such an extent that you are flying off into the stratosphere and implying that you are someone "special". Usually it's JC...which is an insult to JC coz He knew He was God but did'nt dribble complete, unadulterated shit. So if you want to make an impression at least write stuff that is 1/100th as clear as the words of Christ.

You are an Air sign that needs a good dose of reality.

I will help you...this wont hurt a bit.

Well, I understand all of that, TB. I reject your terms in a matter-of-fact way.

You should know that an Air sign doesn't let emotions get in the way. No, it would not be this over-driven if it were not perfectly Just.

I build my castles in the Air in a matter-of-fact way.

I do not put foundations under them in a matter-of-fact way.

I have defeated the Illuminati in a matter-of-fact way.

I will conquer the world in a matter-of-fact way.

It's all very nice and neat. It's all very cold and rational.

And as an Air sign, it all happens to be True.

10-09-2005, 06:24 AM
But for those who are dying of laughter, well...

It's like the Joker always says, "If you gotta go, go with a smile."

truebeliever
10-09-2005, 06:30 AM
You should know that an Air sign doesn't let emotions get in the way. No, it would not be this over-driven if it were not perfectly Just.

I build my castles in the Air in a matter-of-fact way.

I do not put foundations under them in a matter-of-fact way.

I have defeated the Illuminati in a matter-of-fact way.

I will conquer the world in a matter-of-fact way.

It's all very nice and neat. It's all very cold and rational.

And as an Air sign, it all happens to be True.

Spoken like a man in COMPLETE ideological agreement with the VERY enemy he alledges to combat.

The Illuminati or simply the Elite believe this too. Unfortunately they have the power and wealth to bring their madness to fruition.

Here we have the exagerated psychological state that allows great evil to be done in the name of subjective/self centered ideas dressed up as cold inevitablity.

They say the thing you most despise is the thing you are surely about to become.

10-09-2005, 06:34 AM
truebeliever wrote:
You should know that an Air sign doesn't let emotions get in the way. No, it would not be this over-driven if it were not perfectly Just.

I build my castles in the Air in a matter-of-fact way.

I do not put foundations under them in a matter-of-fact way.

I have defeated the Illuminati in a matter-of-fact way.

I will conquer the world in a matter-of-fact way.

It's all very nice and neat. It's all very cold and rational.

And as an Air sign, it all happens to be True.

Spoken like a man in COMPLETE ideological agreement with the VERY enemy he alledges to combat.

The Illuminati or simply the Elite believe this too. Unfortunately they have the power and wealth to bring their madness to fruition.

Here we have the exagerated psychological state that allows great evil to be done in the name of subjective/self centered ideas dressed up as cold inevitablity.

They say the thing you most despise is the thing you are surely about to become.

Are you serious, TB? Then you know nothing of Christianity at all. God made US Kings and Priests!

WE are the true Illuminati! WE are the LVX! WE are the Sons of Light! WE are the Champions! WE are Victors over the World! And WE exult in Conquest!

Never doubt it!

The only difference is that the devil has tried to match Our Power in diabolical mimicry.

It is NOTHING to us! There is no power against us. There is no victory against us!

truebeliever
10-09-2005, 06:47 AM
God came to Earth in the time of Christ to teach many things...one was the capacity for compassion. To have compassion and empathy one must have the capacity to feel. You cannot do this. You are in fact, in close and endeniable sympathy with the Devil.

Wherever you find certainty and arrogance you find the devil. We are so busy looking for the horned one "out their" we perhaps forget from time to time to look in the mirror.

10-09-2005, 06:53 AM
truebeliever wrote:
God came to Earth in the time of Christ to teach many things...one was the capacity for compassion. To have compassion and empathy one must have the capacity to feel. You cannot do this. You are in fact, in close and endeniable sympathy with the Devil.

Wherever you find certainty and arrogance you find the devil. We are so busy looking for the horned one "out their" we perhaps forget from time to time to look in the mirror.

You know nothing of what I wanted for the world. And you know nothing of me.

The time has come to give the world a big dose of its own medine. It will be judged by its own law.

And if it cries out against the Christian, "Where is the mercy?"

The Divine response will be, "Thus saith the LORD, there is no Rest for the Wicked!"

And this world will not mock his Grace always. Nor will it blaspheme for much longer.

The mockers will be utterly mocked. For it is written, "With the Just, I show myself Just. With the perverse, I show myself averse."

10-09-2005, 08:31 AM
Okay, fra_nothing,

You said something in one of your posts that has lead me to believe you are someone I know from my past.

I could be reaching, I'm probably reaching, but this person has been MISSING for quite some time.

Is that you, Terry?

truebeliever
10-09-2005, 08:39 AM
You know nothing of what I wanted for the world. And you know nothing of me.

On the contrary, i can read you like a book.

The time has come to give the world a big dose of its own medine. It will be judged by its own law.

You are dissapointed with life. This is understandable but we must raise ourselves above the level of vindictive prats. I struggle every day with this.

And if it cries out against the Christian, "Where is the mercy?"

The Divine response will be, "Thus saith the LORD, there is no Rest for the Wicked!"

And this world will not mock his Grace always. Nor will it blaspheme for much longer.

The mockers will be utterly mocked. For it is written, "With the Just, I show myself Just. With the perverse, I show myself averse."

And you somehow think God needs a pathetic little twat like you by his side in the end of days? A boy so totally unconscious of his own contradictions that he engenders feelings of pity? A boy who makes veiled threats over the internet...a Christian? I think you mock God with your every breath.

10-09-2005, 08:43 AM
You are the one who mocked the Archetype. You are the one who feels smug confidence.

You are the one who knows for a fact that I have no power. You are the one who 'triple dared' me.

No, God doesn't need me at all. And he certainly doesn't need you. He doesn't 'need' anything.

Now back to the point:

You triple dare me to do what?

10-09-2005, 08:47 AM
Again, fra_nothing, I ask if you are Terry Barr?

10-09-2005, 08:49 AM
BlueAngel wrote:
Again, fra_nothing, I ask if you are Terry Barr?

No, I am not. I am Frater Nothing 0=1.

truebeliever
10-09-2005, 08:52 AM
You triple dare me to do what?

You have insinuated that you weild "unearthly" powers.

Weild them. Or shut your stupid mouth and preferably fuck off back to the mental institution from which you crawled from.

Otherwise you are insinuating you have access to weapons and through the process of air travel you will be meeting me in person. This is not so impossible and i am willing to meet you at Perth airport to discuss with you you're habit of writing checks that you cannot possibly cash.

Are you threatening me with physical harm? "Let your yes be yes and your no, no".

10-09-2005, 08:59 AM
fra_nothing wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Again, fra_nothing, I ask if you are Terry Barr?

No, I am not. I am Frater Nothing 0=1.

What is your purpose here, Terry?

Have you seen Buddy lately?

10-09-2005, 09:00 AM
truebeliever wrote:
You triple dare me to do what?

You have insinuated that you weild "unearthly" powers.

Weild them. Or shut your stupid mouth and preferably fuck off back to the mental institution from which you crawled from.

Otherwise you are insinuating you have access to weapons and through the process of air travel you will be meeting me in person. This is not so impossible and i am willing to meet you at Perth airport to discuss with you you're habit of writing checks that you cannot possibly cash.

Are you threatening me with physical harm? "Let your yes be yes and your no, no".

Ok. But just remember, you asked for it:

1 These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:

2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.

3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

6 I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.

7 Now they have known that all things whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee.

8 For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.

9 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.

10 And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them.

11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.

12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

13 And now come I to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves.

14 I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.

16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

18 As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.

19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.

20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

25 O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me.

26 And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them. (John 17)

10-09-2005, 09:01 AM
BlueAngel wrote:

fra_nothing wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Again, fra_nothing, I ask if you are Terry Barr?

No, I am not. I am Frater Nothing 0=1.

What is your purpose here, Terry?

Have you seen Buddy lately?

truebeliever
10-09-2005, 09:11 AM
Will it be lightening bolt or UFO abduction?

On another note...Have you ever had sex with a female?

Have you ever injured or killed an animal or human being?

I will in fact put this to you...if you do not get a grip in the next year or two you will suffer permenant insanity or kill yourself. We can only hope the latter and that you do not take anyone else with you.

Now fuck off and annoy another forum with your drivel. Not even Satan would want to know such a pathetc, whiny little bitch.

10-09-2005, 09:14 AM
"If you do not get a grip in the next year or two...."

That's being a little generous.

:lol:

10-09-2005, 09:30 AM
truebeliever wrote:
Will it be lightening bolt or UFO abduction?

On another note...Have you ever had sex with a female?

Have you ever injured or killed an animal or human being?

I will in fact put this to you...if you do not get a grip in the next year or two you will suffer permenant insanity or kill yourself. We can only hope the latter and that you do not take anyone else with you.

Now fuck off and annoy another forum with your drivel. Not even Satan would want to know such a pathetc, whiny little bitch.

You asked for a manifestation of my unearthly powers. I have given you your will.

I have said that I give good tricks and treats to all the Slaves of Because.

And you are a Slave of Because, TB. You are a Dog of Reason who shall perish.

10-09-2005, 09:34 AM
At points this tape says to make all other people in the room clear out. When you here this turn the tape off until they do and listen alone with the volume down.

Wash in Woolite,
Strider

10-09-2005, 09:38 AM
BlueAngel wrote:
At points this tape says to make all other people in the room clear out. When you here this turn the tape off until they do and listen alone with the volume down.

Wash in Woolite,
Strider

That's Aragorn to you, Blue.

10-09-2005, 09:45 AM
fra_nothing wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
At points this tape says to make all other people in the room clear out. When you here this turn the tape off until they do and listen alone with the volume down.

Wash in Woolite,
Strider

That's Aragorn to you, Blue.

Why is it Aragorn to me? You went by the name of Strider.

10-09-2005, 09:50 AM
Strider,

When I spoke to your mother years ago, she said you weren't at the Anniversary party that you planned for her and your father and that she hasn't heard from you since.

That was back in the 80's.

I wondered why she didn't file a missing person's report.

Is Buddy still in hiding?

Why are you in hiding?

10-09-2005, 09:51 AM
BlueAngel wrote:

fra_nothing wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
At points this tape says to make all other people in the room clear out. When you here this turn the tape off until they do and listen alone with the volume down.

Wash in Woolite,
Strider

That's Aragorn to you, Blue.

Why is it Aragorn to me? You went by the name of Strider.

Because I'm not Strider.

I am SHAZAM 909

I am Gandalf

I am Frodo of the Shire

Do you understand, Brown Angel, that you are not having a conversation with the person that you think you are having a conversation with?

Do you understand, Green Angel, that I am Frater N.?

10-09-2005, 09:58 AM
I undertand that the person I'm referring to is in there somewhere.

You just don't know it.

Like you said, you are all these other people, but not Strider or Terry.

How many "alters" did the MKULTRA/Project Monarch "occultists" create in you?

Do you know?

Too many to count?

Saturnino
10-09-2005, 09:59 AM
I guess I found out the answer: fra-nothing is really Nexus' boyfriend.

Both have been brutalized at school and are afraid to leave home, Nexus' mom took away his Nintendo so they bother people at forums like this.

10-09-2005, 10:00 AM
BlueAngel wrote:
I undertand that the person I'm referring to is in there somewhere.

You just don't know it.

Like you said, you are all these other people, but not Strider or Terry.

How many "alters" did the MKULTRA/Project Monarch "occultists" create in you?

Do you know?

Too many to count?

Are you still stripping in clubs, Scarlet? Or did you quit that show?

10-09-2005, 10:03 AM
I've never worked in stripped clubs.

Is that you Bruce?

10-09-2005, 10:05 AM
BlueAngel wrote:
I've never worked in stripped clubs.

Is that you Bruce?

That all depends on if you want me to be Bruce, Lilith.

Saturnino
10-09-2005, 10:08 AM
fra,
there is a new thing now, a medicine named Accutane, they say it makes wonders for acne in teenagers. Try it, and get over your fear of leaving the house.

10-09-2005, 10:09 AM
It doesn't matter to me who you are. It's just important that you seek help.

10-09-2005, 10:10 AM
Saturnino wrote:
fra,
there is a new thing now, a medicine named Accutane, they say it makes wonders for acne in teenagers. Try it, and get over your fear of leaving the house.

I cannot leave the house until I unlock the shackles of Blue Angel which enslave her around you.

10-09-2005, 10:12 AM
BlueAngel wrote:
It doesn't matter to me who you are. It's just important that you seek help.

It is not too late even now for you to receive treatment, Blue Angel.

I can help you achieve that. Take my hand, and I will show you out of the Room.

You want to leave the Room. They did bad things to you in the Room. They told you things. Bad things.

I can take you from the Room.

10-09-2005, 10:17 AM
You don't want to be blue anymore, Angel. Blue did not help you. Blue made you a slave.

There was no freedom in Blue like they said. They lied. For they are liars.

I can take you from the Room. You can't breath in the Room. And cannot breath in Blue.

But there is Green. And it is outside. It is where Freedom is.

It is not in the Room. In is in the Outside. In the Free.

10-09-2005, 12:10 PM
fra_nothing wrote:
You don't want to be blue anymore, Angel. Blue did not help you. Blue made you a slave.

There was no freedom in Blue like they said. They lied. For they are liars.

I can take you from the Room. You can't breath in the Room. And cannot breath in Blue.

But there is Green. And it is outside. It is where Freedom is.

It is not in the Room. In is in the Outside. In the Free.


Man, you are not in a position to help anyone!

10-09-2005, 01:14 PM
BlueAngel wrote:

fra_nothing wrote:
You don't want to be blue anymore, Angel. Blue did not help you. Blue made you a slave.

There was no freedom in Blue like they said. They lied. For they are liars.

I can take you from the Room. You can't breath in the Room. And cannot breath in Blue.

But there is Green. And it is outside. It is where Freedom is.

It is not in the Room. In is in the Outside. In the Free.


Man, you are not in a position to help anyone!

Woman, you're wrong (as usual).

10-09-2005, 01:29 PM
And, you would know I'm wrong (as usual) because.....????

you know me?

or

you are pretending to know me?

or

you're just an arsehole?

and

believe me, you are delusional to think that you could HELP anyone.

You can't even help yourself.

That is, if anyone even WANTED your help

and

if they did

they would most likely be as insane as you are.

10-09-2005, 07:38 PM
fra_nothing wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
It doesn't matter to me who you are. It's just important that you seek help.

It is not too late even now for you to receive treatment, Blue Angel.

I can help you achieve that. Take my hand, and I will show you out of the Room.

You want to leave the Room. They did bad things to you in the Room. They told you things. Bad things.

I can take you from the Room.

You are so out there.

Take your hand so you can show me out of the ROOM!!!!

WTF??

Ah, I'm in my house and yes I'm in a room, a computer room, but not THE ROOOOOOOOOOM!!!

So were you in THE ROOOOOOOOM?

Is this how you know about the bad things you say they did to me?

Did you participate?

10-09-2005, 07:42 PM
fra_nothing wrote:
You don't want to be blue anymore, Angel. Blue did not help you. Blue made you a slave.

There was no freedom in Blue like they said. They lied. For they are liars.

I can take you from the Room. You can't breath in the Room. And cannot breath in Blue.

But there is Green. And it is outside. It is where Freedom is.

It is not in the Room. In is in the Outside. In the Free.

The name BlueAngel, does not infer that I am blue as in down.

Yes, I understand that Blue52 made me a slave along with the other elk at his lodge over there at the bullshit site.

Who are liars???

I'm breathing just fine and I have no blue rooms in my house.

Yes, I do see green grass everyday while I'm free and outside!!!

Try some fresh air. Go to Bermuda or something. Sounds like you're living in a room with four padded walls.

10-09-2005, 07:46 PM
fra_nothing wrote:

Saturnino wrote:
fra,
there is a new thing now, a medicine named Accutane, they say it makes wonders for acne in teenagers. Try it, and get over your fear of leaving the house.

I cannot leave the house until I unlock the shackles of Blue Angel which enslave her around you.

I am not shackled nor am I enslaved here.

My enslavement occurred on the bullshit.net site as I have mentioned several times.

Accept it. I have!

It's fact, not fiction!

truebeliever
10-09-2005, 09:04 PM
Yo shit fra brains...i'm still here...hellllloooooo...

What sort of curse was that? And using the Son Of God as well? Does that not strike you as a little strange...that a good Christian would attempt to curse someone with the words of Christ? Are you working out what a little tosser you and your other ilk are? You're not mad...you're a complete fucking hypocrite.

Now, will you're next curse be a little more spectacular? I did note my coffee was'nt as tasty this am. Was that the curse? The "not so tasty coffee curse".

Get a job. Get off the computer. Get a fucking life you moron.

You need a visit from Homeland Security. A place full of nut cases and full of guns with said nut cases who like gun movies is a recipe for disaster.

Again, make sure you only kill yourself.

this
10-09-2005, 10:36 PM
Is this thread Psychotherapy Anonymous?

TB: "Wherever you find certainty and arrogance you find the devil. We are so busy looking for the horned one "out there" we perhaps forget from time to time to look in the mirror."

Yeah, evil is selfishness

The Hegellian Commies play off that by trying to make us all equally poor

this
10-09-2005, 10:40 PM
Oh, I only started reading this thread because it seems that North Korea has been extremely unlucky in the last decade or so. Something like a dozen tidal waves/earthquakes/U name it, have rolled over them year after year decimating their food production. Must be all a coincidence theory

Insight
10-11-2005, 12:26 AM
To fra_nothing:

Listen man, you may not believe it, but I may have been where you might be right now. I don't know who or what unlocked you, but you are letting it get to your head, just like I did. Calm down, and live a mundane, futile life for a while to give yourself perspective, otherwise, you might delude yourself beyond repair. I can tell from the colors and symbols you talk about. Plus the ranting.

Yes, I know what the colors mean. I know the shapes, and the letters. And I suspect you have just begun to find out. Or more likely, you were told.

Just don't underestimate the people you talk to in places like this. And I hope, for your sake, you're still young.

truebeliever
10-11-2005, 01:38 AM
THIS...

Oh, I only started reading this thread because it seems that North Korea has been extremely unlucky in the last decade or so. Something like a dozen tidal waves/earthquakes/U name it, have rolled over them year after year decimating their food production. Must be all a coincidence theory.

Yes, it's all a little bit of a co-incidence...link here to warning from Janes Defence Weekly on the possibility of major nuclear incident in North Korea.

Here... (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=2182&forum=17&post_id=18716)

truebeliever
10-11-2005, 01:39 AM
INSIGHT...

Sage advice.