PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to 2011

10-08-2005, 10:49 PM
For those of you that follow the Mayan calender and have high hopes of man reaching the Golden Age in 2012, I might just remind you of one little fact.

Jesus Christ was born in 6 B.C. There is a 6 year error in the Western Calender.

We are actually living in the autumn of the year A.D. 2011.

Have a happy Rosh HaShanah.

10-08-2005, 11:39 PM
And if anyone needs 'scientific proof', well, this can be provided free of charge by our good friends...

The Persian Magi.

Something happened, if memory serves. Yes, it seems that there was something of a conjunction in Aries, a retrograde planet, and a stationing over Jerusalem on high.

The Magicians, and the Witchs, and the Illuminists, and all the other losers will have to blaim it all on these guys

http://christmas.bizhat.com/gift-to-the-magi.jpg

10-09-2005, 12:54 AM
What I'm saying is that the Maya might want to consult the 'Ruler of the Sun' at this time.

Shannow
10-09-2005, 03:07 AM
frater,
so I'm going to miss my 39th birthday by a day ?

ripped off

AgentOrange
10-09-2005, 04:18 AM
what you are saying is you think the myan calendar has some corelation with the myth of christ.

why are you even bothering here? most people here see right through this nonsense.

10-09-2005, 04:25 AM
AgentOrange wrote:
what you are saying is you think the myan calendar has some corelation with the myth of christ.

why are you even bothering here? most people here see right through this nonsense.

Shunning.

Doesn't.

Work.

On.

Me.

truebeliever
10-09-2005, 04:42 AM
Ha, ha, ha fra_nothing.

I was going to give you a concerted hard time but your reply on another thread has earned you knew respect.

The reason insults dont work is that you are divorced from your feelings...feelings keep you grounded and bi-polar people protect themselves by avoiding them at all costs and flying high into the Sun.

If you are sincere about the problem's we face then hone down your message and stop being so self indulgent.

Also, crying. I find a good sob every now and then does wonders. With each sob the weight of the world eases from my shoulders and I can actually start to do something about the problems in my little part of the world.

It would be shame to waste your life. Peter Pan has to grow up sometime.

10-09-2005, 04:50 AM
truebeliever wrote:
Ha, ha, ha fra_nothing.

I was going to give you a concerted hard time but your reply on another thread has earned you knew respect.

The reason insults dont work is that you are divorced from your feelings...feelings keep you grounded and bi-polar people protect themselves by avoiding them at all costs and flying high into the Sun.

If you are sincere about the problem's we face then hone down your message and stop being so self indulgent.

Also, crying. I find a good sob every now and then does wonders. With each sob the weight of the world eases from my shoulders and I can actually start to do something about the problems in my little part of the world.

It would be shame to waste your life. Peter Pan has to grow up sometime.

Sophistry: a deliberately invalid argument displaying ingenuity in reasoning in the hope of deceiving someone.

Your premise of my self-indulgence is a false premise whose conclusions are invalid.

Verbal sleight-of-hand doesn't work on me either.

10-09-2005, 04:54 AM
Let me say it this way:

Arrogance is to make exulting claims which lack substance.

Yet if the claim happens to be true, it is not arrogance at all.

It's called the virtue of Confidence.

truebeliever
10-09-2005, 05:02 AM
"Run to fast....fly to high..."

Gotta love the 70's.

Best of luck mate.

If my "slight of hand" has'nt worked how about this dose of reality...

Fuck off and annoy some other forum with your shit...coz thats what it is...s-h-i-t. I am not even trying to insult you. I am stating this from the POV of complete objectivity...you write shit that is'nt even entertaining or enlivens the forum with a do or die battle of insults.

You remind of the patients at Greylands mental hospital or someone off their heads on Meth who truly believe their "shit" is the finest french gravy with all the trimmings.

Your last post reminds me of a woman in a mental institution who claimed she was some Eastern Goddess and creator of the whole Universe. She grabbed a pen to draw a diagram to enlighten me about life...the pen would'nt work. I could'nt help myself anf exclaimed that it must be frustrating being the creator of the universe but not being able to find a pen that works... 8-)

True story.

You no doubt dream of crashing aircraft often or flying in hot air balloons. When someone refuses to put their feet on the ground life will often make the landing extremely rough.

truebeliever
10-09-2005, 05:04 AM
Let me say it this way:

Arrogance is to make exulting claims which lack substance.

Yet if the claim happens to be true, it is not arrogance at all.

It's called the virtue of Confidence.

Or the self indulgent shit of a petulant child. It's all relative baby.

10-09-2005, 05:08 AM
truebeliever wrote:
"Run to fast....fly to high..."

Gotta love the 70's.

Best of luck mate.

If my "slight of hand" has'nt worked how about this dose of reality...

Fuck off and annoy some other forum with your shit...coz thats what it is...s-h-i-t. I am not even trying to insult you. I am stating this from the POV of complete objectivity...you write shit that is'nt even entertaining or enlivens the forum with a do or die battle of insults.

You remind of the patients at Greylands mental hospital or someone off their heads on Meth who truly believe their "shit" is the finest french gravy with all the trimmings.

Your last post reminds me of a woman in a mental institution who claimed she was some Eastern Goddess and creator of the whole Universe. She grabbed a pen to draw a diagram to enlighten me about life...the pen would'nt work. I could'nt help myself anf exclaimed that it must be frustrating being the creator of the universe but not being able to find a pen that works... 8-)

True story.

You no doubt dream of crashing aircraft often or flying in hot air balloons. When someone refuses to put their feet on the ground life will often make the landing extremely rough.

Or, how about I stay and keep tormenting the inhabitants of the earth with fire from heaven?

Tormenting...

Tormenting...

truebeliever
10-09-2005, 05:21 AM
Or, how about I stay and keep tormenting the inhabitants of the earth with fire from heaven?

Tormenting...

Tormenting...

Yes, being a narcisistic, self indulgent mental case, you no doubt would.

That you alienate the very people who share the same enemy shows just how removed from reality you are.

10-09-2005, 05:28 AM
truebeliever wrote:

Tormenting...

Tormenting...

Yes, being a narcisistic, self indulgent mental case, you no doubt would.

That you alienate the very people who share the same enemy shows just how removed from reality you are.

As an Air sign, I do not read people by appearance. I read by the 'spirit of their mouths'.

And Discernment makes not mistake, for it discerns spirits of winds and fire. It cannot be decieved for it balances one thing with another.

And it does not care one wit for the physical, for it pierces into the very soul.

truebeliever
10-09-2005, 05:37 AM
As a water sign, inparticular a Scorpio with 5 planets in Scorpio and the Moon forming an exact conjunction with Pluto in the 8th house in Virgo, i have a powerful in built desire to rub the nose of puppy dogs who shit in the house...in it.

You add nothing to this forum. You merely confirm the worst suspicions of many...that it is inhabited by "kooks".

10-09-2005, 05:44 AM
truebeliever wrote:
As a water sign, inparticular a Scorpio with 5 planets in Scorpio and the Moon forming an exact conjunction with Pluto in the 8th house in Virgo, i have a powerful in built desire to rub the nose of puppy dogs who shit in the house...in it.

You add nothing to this forum. You merely confirm the worst suspicions of many...that it is inhabited by "kooks".

As a Scorpio Rising, having a Full Occultation of the Moon on the Fall Equinox, with the Sun in Libra, I have a strong desire to take my astral dogs fangs and drive them securely into your neck when you rub my nose in shit.

truebeliever
10-09-2005, 05:55 AM
Yes, it's always painful when someone grabs you by the ankels and clips your wings.

You are of course powerless to stop me rubbing your nose in it. That is the nature of the internet beast.

Lesson 2 begins 9am sharp tomorrow morning. Get a good nights sleep. We are going to learn about boundaries and taking others existence into consideration. If you do well enough we will be moving onto getting a job and stopping using your refusal to grow up as an excuse to remain "mentally ill".

10-09-2005, 06:03 AM
truebeliever wrote:
Yes, it's always painful when someone grabs you by the ankels and clips your wings.

You are of course powerless to stop me rubbing your nose in it. That is the nature of the internet beast.

Lesson 2 begins 9am sharp tomorrow morning. Get a good nights sleep. We are going to learn about boundaries and taking others existence into consideration. If you do well enough we will be moving onto getting a job and stopping using your refusal to grow up as an excuse to remain "mentally ill".

We will make certain that lessons are learned.

And don't get too confident about how 'powerless' I am.

You don't know the power of the 'Force', as it were.

truebeliever
10-09-2005, 06:33 AM

Yes, i know and have experienced directly the power of the 'divine', more than you will ever know.

Again, you are powerless. Completely and utterly powerless to do anything. In fact I triple dare you...

You would have to be one of the most pathetic and powerless human beings I have ever made the aquaintance of, using various comunication methods. You are so powerless you need to attempt to contact the archetypal realm directly in a rather pathetic attempt to fend off the feelings of complete and utter impotence in the face of 'life'.

As so many like you have found out...when dealing with the archetypal realm you will find it it has you, rather than the other way around.

I consider you an occultist trying to be God while claiming to be Christian...must be a bit hectic in their for ya.

freeman
10-09-2005, 06:39 AM
I consider you an occultist trying to be God while claiming to be Christian...must be a bit hectic in their for ya.

That really tells us all we need to now, doesn't it, TB? Just who "mote" fra_nothing (aka Leviathan, aka Jeoshua, aka many more others) really be?

Enough already, Jeoshua. The Shriner's Convention is starting without you, and the best hookers are going to be all taken if you don't get back there tout de suite.

10-09-2005, 06:42 AM
truebeliever wrote:

Yes, i know and have experienced directly the power of the 'divine', more than you will ever know.

Again, you are powerless. Completely and utterly powerless to do anything. In fact I triple dare you...

You would have to be one of the most pathetic and powerless human beings I have ever made the aquaintance of, using various comunication methods. You are so powerless you need to attempt to contact the archetypal realm directly in a rather pathetic attempt to fend off the feelings of complete and utter impotence in the face of 'life'.

As so many like you have found out...when dealing with the archetypal realm you will find it it has you, rather than the other way around.

1. A complete and total falsehood.

2. False. And you triple dare me to do what? [I would be careful right about now, if I were you. And I say this not as a threat, but a stern warning. Because if you say something stupid, you might just get what you ask for. And it will be 'beyond my control'.]

3. And finally, you are so completely 'powerless' and 'pathetic' that you cannot even provide a coherent argument without consorting to your meaningless drivel of 'pathetic' and 'powerless'. You speak as a typical ape of Thoth, a slave indeed.

There is only one thing you have to ask yourself:

"Do I feel lucky?"

truebeliever
10-09-2005, 07:02 AM
1. A complete and total falsehood.

Hmmmm...interesting. Perhaps he will include references. [TB is eating salty popcorn and is settling in for one of his bachelor nights.]

2. False. And you triple dare me to do what? [I would be careful right about now, if I were you. And I say this not as a threat, but a stern warning. Because if you say something stupid, you might just get what you ask for. And it will be 'beyond my control'.]

No doubt. Like I said...you are pathetically powerless and cannot even control the occult forces you "hint" at being able to unleash. Thats pretty pathetic. Lets get one thing straight. I am Mr Incredible. You are Incrediboy and you are not affiliated with me. Put Molechs majical wand back down and continue scrubbing the Owl stonework. Nothing worse than an apprentice attempting to be master.

3. And finally, you are so completely 'powerless' and 'pathetic' that you cannot even provide a coherent argument without consorting to your meaningless drivel of 'pathetic' and 'powerless'. You speak as a typical ape of Thoth, a slave indeed.

A coherent argument when dealing with you? You are insane cobber. You do realise that?

There is only one thing you have to ask yourself:

"Do I feel lucky?"

Exceedingly.

When thinking of you, Monty Python and the Life Of Brian comes to mind..."He's not the Messiah! He's a very naughty boy."

truebeliever
10-09-2005, 07:06 AM
Enough already, Jeoshua. The Shriner's Convention is starting without you, and the best hookers are going to be all taken if you don't get back there tout de suite.

Would'nt want secondsies...

10-09-2005, 07:06 AM
You triple dare me to do what?

http://www.thailandoutdoor.com/Gun/gunofpetch/pistol/Dirty_Harry2.jpg

Go ahead, TB. Make my day.

truebeliever
10-09-2005, 07:09 AM
Are you implying that a image made up of zero's and ones, transmitted via copper cables across the seas and projected onto my old style cathode ray tube monitor is capable of being used as a tool of intimidation?

[TB is licking his fingers of hearty, healthy sea salt post pop corn binge which is an apt food for the moment].

You specifically imply that you weild occult powers and can some how unleash the forces of darkness accross the time space continuum.

Now, back to your mental health status...

P.S...so let me get this right...you're a Christian eh? Do you see any contradictions in your professed faith and the words you place on the internet?

P.P.S Also, did'nt you claim a few posts ago that you are unaffected by people? It seems you will have to reassess your delusional status on several issues.

10-09-2005, 07:18 AM
truebeliever wrote:
Are you implying that a image made up of zero's and ones, transmitted via copper cables across the seas and projected onto my old style cathode ray tube monitor is capable of being used as a tool of intimidation?

[TB is licking his fingers of hearty, healthy sea salt post pop corn binge which is an apt food for the moment].

You specifically imply that you weild occult powers and can some how unleash the forces of darkness accross the time space continuum.

Now, back to your mental health status...

P.S...so let me get this right...you're a Christian eh? Do you see any contradictions in your professed faith and the words you place on the internet?

P.P.S Also, did'nt you claim a few posts ago that you are unaffected by people? It seems you will have to reassess your delusional status on several issues.

I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a [Hawk Headed Mystical Handgun], the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya [TB]?

http://hjemmesida.no/albums/album_bakgrunn/dirty_harry1.jpg

10-09-2005, 07:26 AM
TERRY???

10-09-2005, 07:30 AM
BlueAngel wrote:
TERRY???

Huh?

truebeliever
10-09-2005, 07:30 AM
Again, on the issue of feeling lucky, yes I do.

I take it their is some correlation being implied with the larger image size. Is size an issue for you fra_nothing? Have you ever had sex with a woman or do they find your mental state not quite up their with roses and a feel up in the back of a station wagon?

What does it feel like to be so totally powerless?

10-09-2005, 07:33 AM

http://maritimehelicopters.com/10-03/small/gun.jpg

10-09-2005, 07:36 AM
You triple dare me to do WHAT?

http://www.usd230.k12.ks.us/espictt/military%20stuff/big_gu2.gif

truebeliever
10-09-2005, 07:43 AM
Are you threatening to kill or injur?

10-09-2005, 07:46 AM
truebeliever wrote:
Are you threatening to kill or injur?

I made no threats. You are the one who TRIPLE DARED ME.

Now state your triple dare. But if you're smart, you'll think real hard about this little dare of yours.

truebeliever
10-09-2005, 08:01 AM
I would say you were raped as a little boy by another male. Someone weilded a great deal of power over you and it hurts.

Now state your triple dare. But if you're smart, you'll think real hard about this little dare of yours.

Why have you stopped short? You were very confident not so long ago. Why cant you say what you want to say? You are threatening me with images of weapons. By this you somehow wish to get accross that you are able to project your infantile rage accross the seas and physically intimidate me.

For someone so fearless you are coming accross as a whiny little gutless bitch. Wer'nt you taking on the Illuminati single handed 5 minutes ago? "Man up bitch"! Are you threatening me with physical harm? Come on fearless...

10-09-2005, 08:04 AM
truebeliever wrote:
I would say you were raped as a little boy by another male. Someone weilded a great deal of power over you and it hurts.

Why have you stopped short? You were very confident not so long ago. Why cant you say what you want to say? You are threatening me with images of weapons. By this you somehow wish to get accross that you are able to project your infantile rage accross the seas and physically intimidate me.

For someone so fearless you are coming accross as a whiny little gutless bitch. Wer'nt you taking on the Illuminati single handed 5 minutes ago? "Man up bitch"! Are you threatening me with physical harm? Come on fearless...

Are you actually claiming that words, mixed with images, mixed with context can somehow send subliminal messages to people?

If so then you have just destroyed the very foundation of secular humanism. You have just condemned every 'liberal artist' who ever engaged in the same.

10-09-2005, 08:08 AM
Strider?

Are you sitting comfortably?

Let.....

redrat11
09-16-2006, 08:24 PM
Anonymous wrote:
And if anyone needs 'scientific proof', well, this can be provided free of charge by our good friends...

The Persian Magi.

Something happened, if memory serves. Yes, it seems that there was something of a conjunction in Aries, a retrograde planet, and a stationing over Jerusalem on high.

The Magicians, and the Witchs, and the Illuminists, and all the other losers will have to blaim it all on these guys

http://christmas.bizhat.com/gift-to-the-magi.jpg

Sometimes...

Sometimes Madness is Genius you know.