PDA

View Full Version : A Final Word

10-09-2005, 03:54 PM
It is time for me to leave you. There are others who must hear the word before the Day comes.

The Kingdom of Jesus Christ is not of this world. If it were, his servants would fight (in physical combat). But his kingdom is not from here.

The way of Christ is not the way of the Illuminati. Christ does not work by Force and Fire. He would by Freewill alone. He does not manipulate, he simply makes an offer based on Love and Will. It is that simple and that profound. God has no slaves. He will accept no slaves. He has only Sons and Daughters.

And because I would that all men see that heaven for which I have set all my hope, even now I pray for the corrupt souls of the Illuminati. Even now they may turn again and repair what they have destroyed. They could do it. It would only take one concerted act of Freewill and God would respond dramatically.

But this is not the prophecy.

Know that if the Kingdom of Christ were of this world, the Illuminati would never have even gotten its sword from the scabre. This is because their heads would have been severed from their bodies in one flash of our blade. And that is no overstatement.

But God is God. His ways are beyond. And it is that way that I follow.

But the battle cry I will shout once again!

LORD, Come!

Maranatha!

10-09-2005, 07:45 PM
GOD cannot undo what the Illuminati have done!

Prayer and God alone are not the answer nor the cure for all that ails humans and the world.

Praying for those who are psychopaths, killers, meglamaniacs, schizophrenics, pedophiles, etc. doesn't work.

God cannot miraculously cure all the mental diseases/all the wrongs that exist in our society.

Praying won't work.

I've tried it for you!!

Don't waste your breath!

truebeliever
10-09-2005, 08:10 PM
My parting advice to you is get drunk, get laid and take 2 aspirin in the morning.

You are a dangerous lout who actually needs a visit from a government department and forced dosing on Lithium.

10-10-2005, 03:17 AM
BlueAngel wrote:

Prayer and God alone are not the answer nor the cure for all that ails humans and the world.

Praying for those who are psychopaths, killers, meglamaniacs, schizophrenics, pedophiles, etc. doesn't work.

God cannot miraculously cure all the mental diseases/all the wrongs that exist in our society.

Praying won't work.

I've tried it for you!!

Don't waste your breath!

God is well able to destroy all that the Illuminati has done.

Prayer and God alone are the answers.

These are the cure for what ails humans in the world.

God can miraculously cure all the mental diseases and all the wrongs that exist in our society.

Praying will work.

I do not waste my breath.

Your tag-team training does not work on me. The individual unified with God is well able to defeat the Illuminati herd.

It does not take a village for us. It only takes one man.

10-10-2005, 04:24 AM
BlueAngel wrote:

Praying won't work.

I've tried it for you!!

Don't waste your breath!
God cannot undo what the Illuminati have done?

Why have you given them all the power - the defeat of God to evil?

Darkness can never overcome light.

It is important to consider "disinformation" before you cast all blame in the wrong direction. Whatever information does leak to the masses was not "leaked" at all... but was "told".

The "illuminati" will answer to God upon judgment, as will we all. Another individual earlier mentioned having "fear" of such judgment. You should not fear. You should revere.

This is all a temporary lesson in learning the ways of evil so that we may understand it and overcome it. There are reasons for all of these things you mention (diseases/killers), and while it wouldn't be a waste of time to pray for these answers - I would prefer to ask for forgiveness, renewal, and continued strength. I don't believe we are meant to have these answers just yet.

For as long as we are ruled by "free will", we will be working right alongside "evil". We all fall short in the end.

What is the use of curing all that ails the world when ALL will be accounted for? We are all tested in various ways... sometimes in ways that you could argue are "extreme". Why do bad things happen to good people? Why does it seem reward (material) more often finds its way to the corrupt.

There are reasons!

"He who loves his life, shall lose it. He who hates his life, shall have it eternal"

truebeliever
10-10-2005, 06:11 AM
I thought you were fucking off?

BTW...i'm still here. I had a great meal with a very beautiful woman by the sea...

http://www.members.iinet.net.au/~falluga/Sea1.JPG

http://www.members.iinet.net.au/~falluga/Sea2.JPG

Is this the curse?

Maybe you'll be killing me slowly with cheese cake and coffee by the sea?

How dastardly!

10-10-2005, 07:49 AM
fra_nothing wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

Praying won't work.

I've tried it for you!!

Don't waste your breath!

God is well able to destroy all that the Illuminati has done.

Prayer and God alone are the answers.

These are the cure for what ails humans in the world.

God can miraculously cure all the mental diseases and all the wrongs that exist in our society.

Praying will work.

I do not waste my breath.

Your tag-team training does not work on me. The individual unified with God is well able to defeat the Illuminati herd.

It does not take a village for us. It only takes one man.

If GOD can miraculously cure all the mental diseases and all the wrongs that exist in our society, why hasn't he?

And, more importantly, why hasn't he cured you?

You need to pray louder and more often. Perhaps you're not reaching him.

I have no TAG TEAM.

I am a "lone wolf."

Always was and always will be.

However, I do know someone who doesn't leave home without one.

truebeliever
10-10-2005, 08:24 AM
Oh BA...how romantic. Me and you defending the forum from fiends foreign and domestic...

10-10-2005, 09:08 AM
Yes, tb, who would have ever thunk it?

:lol:

Bouncer
10-10-2005, 11:59 AM
And to post #4 I would respond that faith in action is an indispensible part of the battle. Faith without work behind it is useless.

10-10-2005, 01:08 PM
I don't know what you people are talking about. I left for at least 11 hours. It was Sunday. A man's got the worship the Lord Jesus, you know?

Insight
10-11-2005, 05:37 AM
Are you mocking Christ? I hope for your sake, you are not.

In any case, I quote the singer Jewel: "There are millions of people who are praying for peace. But if prayer were enough, it would have happened by now."

The fact is people, God's power is sovereign, and limitless. And his intellect is perfect. No human can ever understand what goes on in his head. And we were not meant to. We are meant to understand what goes on in his heart. We are meant to aspire to his love, and love him, and relate to him.

We can talk to him, with him, and relate with him. But we can never pretend we have Him figured out on an intellectual level.

In regards to the illuminati, God has already destroyed them. God does not function inside time. His work is complete. For us, however, we get to rise along and see how things turn out. The fact is, we cannot do anything to undo his will. He has told us what is going to happen in the end times. He has warned us of the evil and the deception. And the elite who run the world cannot be stopped. We can resist them, we can fight them as not to sin against God. But the concept of preventing the rise of the anti-christ quite contradicts God's plan.

Why has God decided to let Satan decieve people? We don't know. We're not God. But really, that's a bit of a foolish question. The TRUE question is, why have WE allowed ourselves to be decieved by Satan.

The question isn't about how to STOP the gobal elite. It's how to resist them, and how to save as many souls as possible.

People often mistake God for a panacea for all the worlds problems and diseases. It is true God can and does heal people. But can we expect him to make everything perfect in a world where free will is the defining factor? We have the free will to accept God, or reject him. If we reject God, he loves us enough to respect our choice and to stay out of our lives.

Why hasn't God fixed all the mental diseases and problems with society? Because we created them.

At the start of the world, there was no disease, death, or problems. Man himself let all of those in with an act of free will the was contrary to Gods will. This was more than a little white lie, or a stolen bill from mom's purse. This was the first instance of a perfect creation letting in any sort of corruption or disorder. Anyone with an understanding of exponents will see how said evil can compound on it's self.

Faith without works is a dead faith. But the scriptures do not say that your works have to be mighty and grand.

You see people, tha battle has already been won for us in Christ's Blood. He fights for us if we have faith in Him. We may not see or understand how this is so, and we may prefer to take a hands on approach, as I surely do, but the battle is already won.

Ozziecynic
10-17-2005, 07:35 AM
:-o TB:I thought you said you were fucking off

Hey TB I thought you said in a few posts here that you were a christian. No matter how irratating you might find this fra character that fact you have to resort gutter talk doesnt seem to be doing your crediability as so called christian whole lot of good does it!.

TB:My parting advice to you is get drunk, get laid and take 2 aspirin in the morning.

You are begining to sound like just another hippie bum to be honest with you!.
:-o :roll:

BlueAngel
02-25-2009, 11:00 PM
Oh BA...how romantic. Me and you defending the forum from fiends foreign and domestic...

Actually, TB.

Not romantic at all.