PDA

View Full Version : POLL: How many Illuminati Trainers and Informers are active on Clubconspiracy.com?


10-10-2005, 03:43 AM
1. 2

2. 4

3. 6

4. 8.

5. More?

What do you think?

Who do you think they are?

And why do you think this?

This information is valuable to my research.

truebeliever
10-10-2005, 06:21 AM
No fuckstick...the way it works is complete nutters are sent to forums to put people off by ranting like the complete raving lunatics they are.

YOU have put off decent, intelligent people who wish to discuss and learn about the day to day deeds that those in power play on the ordinary people.

Now...you said you were leaving to spread the word to "others" who need the advice of a complete nut case.

You are indeed a nutter. I hope that that it ends quickly for you.

freeman
10-10-2005, 07:04 AM
POLL: How many Illuminati Trainers and Informers are active on Clubconspiracy.com?

Just count the relfections on your computer monitor. That should give you a pretty fair estimate. :roll:

10-10-2005, 08:02 AM
Oh, gee, I think it might take a "rocket scientist" to answer this question.

Are there any "rocket scientists" in the house?

Oh, yes, here she is.

BlueAngel, what is your answer?

Bouncer
10-10-2005, 10:30 AM
Not counting myself, probably two or three dabblers are monitoring and perhaps attempting to distract or disinform; just a little fun to prove to themselves how superior they are.
The heavy hitters use supercomputers and don't have time for games or nutters like us.

10-10-2005, 11:28 AM
Bouncer wrote:
Not counting myself, probably two or three dabblers are monitoring and perhaps attempting to distract or disinform; just a little fun to prove to themselves how superior they are.
The heavy hitters use supercomputers and don't have time for games or nutters like us.


I think I detect doublespeak. So, you're not counting yourself because you aren't an informer; or you're leaving yourself out of the equation for argument sake, but you are an informer?

Which one is it, Bouncer?

Yes I am

or

No I aren't

Bouncer
10-10-2005, 12:07 PM
Yes i'm not. I'm in the "Other Camp" as they say.
There's nothing like a common cause to create such a melange as this!

10-10-2005, 01:19 PM
This is good internet. Quite informative for understanding the mind of a social architect. I love their dialectics and rhetorical 'bricks'.

TB is a fairly decent example of a linguistic Programmer for 'trigger' words - the art of the rhetorical sophist.

First of all he wants to frame your minds in the Program that I am a

["fuckstick"]

I am entitled as the Archetypal

["nutter"]

["raving lunatic"]

Now, after having dispensed with the Adversary, who hits on subjects a bit too close to home, he engages in 'crowd control' for all of you enlightened cows. He plays on your ego by saying,

[YOU have put off "decent", "intelligent" people]

Don't you love how he makes up your minds for you?

I don't really care what you people think of me. If you're a dumbass, I might just call you a dumbass.

Next, he tells you what you are supposed to want to talk about. The Programmer is giving you the preplanned 'topics of discussion'.

[who wish to discuss and learn about the day to day deeds that those in power play on the ordinary people.]

You're an average Illuminist TB. But I think you're a dork.

10-10-2005, 01:33 PM
fra_nothing wrote:
This is good internet. Quite informative for understanding the mind of a social architect. I love their dialectics and rhetorical 'bricks'.

TB is a fairly decent example of a linguistic Programmer for 'trigger' words - the art of the rhetorical sophist.

First of all he wants to frame your minds in the Program that I am a

["fuckstick"]

This is obvious. No programming necessary!

I am entitled as the Archetypal

["nutter"]

["raving lunatic"]

Again, obvious. No programming necessary!

Now, after having dispensed with the Adversary, who hits on subjects a bit too close to home, he engages in 'crowd control' for all of you enlightened cows. He plays on your ego by saying,

[YOU have put off "decent", "intelligent" people]

The crowd was never out of control. You are. One person does not make a crowd, but certainly an annoyance. He does not play on anyone's ego. We know we're intelligent and decent people.

Don't you love how he makes up your minds for you?

We all own our own minds.

I don't really care what you people think of me. If you're a dumbass, I might just call you a dumbass.

Next, he tells you what you are supposed to want to talk about. The Programmer is giving you the preplanned 'topics of discussion'.

Many of us here share the same interest in similar topics.

[who wish to discuss and learn about the day to day deeds that those in power play on the ordinary people.]

You're an average Illuminist TB. But I think you're a dork.

And, you are a FREAK! I think you need to leave the BLUE ROOM. You know, that place where they did and said bad things to you. I can help you. Take my hand.

10-10-2005, 01:38 PM
I already penciled you in as an Illuminist the day I joined the board.

The problem with you Blue Angel is that you don't realize how stupid you are.

Oh, and by the way, I had a little 'prayer session' with the Father about your challenge. Now, you claim that God could do nothing to destroy the Illuminati.

He has heard your open challenge, and will respond shortly.

And when the Illuminati is eating dust through their noses, just remember, that you're the one who opened that vainglorious pie hole of yours.

10-10-2005, 01:48 PM
fra_nothing wrote:
I already penciled you in as an Illuminist the day I joined the board.

AND, that matters?

The problem with you Blue Angel is that you don't realize how stupid you are.

One cannot know they are stupid when they are not!

Oh, and by the way, I had a little 'prayer session' with the Father about your challenge. Now, you claim that God could do nothing to destroy the Illuminati.

He has heard your open challenge, and will respond shortly.

Oh, my, I'm waiting for GOD to strike down the Illuminati. Any time frame?

And when the Illuminati is eating dust through their noses, just remember, that you're the one who opened that vainglorious pie hole of yours.

I would assume if the Illuminati are eating dust through their noses and it is because I opened my pie hole, perhaps that is a good thing!

10-10-2005, 02:08 PM
BlueAngel wrote:

fra_nothing wrote:
I already penciled you in as an Illuminist the day I joined the board.

AND, that matters?

The problem with you Blue Angel is that you don't realize how stupid you are.

One cannot know they are stupid when they are not!

Oh, and by the way, I had a little 'prayer session' with the Father about your challenge. Now, you claim that God could do nothing to destroy the Illuminati.

He has heard your open challenge, and will respond shortly.

Oh, my, I'm waiting for GOD to strike down the Illuminati. Any time frame?

And when the Illuminati is eating dust through their noses, just remember, that you're the one who opened that vainglorious pie hole of yours.

I would assume if the Illuminati are eating dust through their noses and it is because I opened my pie hole, perhaps that is a good thing!

I am perfectly indifferent to how they are destroyed, just so long as they are gone.

And just remember 'By your words you shall be justified, and by your words you shall be condemned.'

Remember what happened to Senacharib one vainglorious day when he tried that little trick of yours?

Remember what King Hezachiah did in response?

Remember the Divine Response?

"The tongue is a fire...and it sets on fire the Wheel of Nature. And it is set on fire by hell."

It's not very wise to say what God cannot do.

Seems that I remember 450 prophets of BAAL who tried that trick once, too.

All it took was a three-sentence prayer from one man of faith.

And then a bit of fire came down, or something along those lines.

10-10-2005, 02:11 PM
There you go again, Bouncer.

"Yes, I'm NOT."

10-10-2005, 02:16 PM
I am perfectly indifferent to how they are destroyed, just so long as they are gone.

And just remember 'By your words you shall be justified, and by your words you shall be condemned.'

I could care less.

Remember what happened to Senacharib one vainglorious day when he tried that little trick of yours?

No, I don't remember. Please enlighten me as to what little trick of mine he tried?

Remember what King Hezachiah did in response?

Remember the Divine Response?

"The tongue is a fire...and it sets on fire the Wheel of Nature. And it is set on fire by hell."

It's not very wise to say what God cannot do.

I do not fear GOD. Seems you use GOD as a scare tactic. He is not pleased.

Seems that I remember 450 prophets of BAAL who tried that trick once, too.

All it took was a three-sentence prayer from one man of faith.

So give us your three sentence prayer. That is, if you are a man.

And then a bit of fire came down, or something along those lines.


I think the time has come to cease responding to your bullshit.

Bouncer
10-10-2005, 03:02 PM
OK, OK. No, I'm not. I'm interested in parting the veil, not covering up with it.
All my two cents is, not much will happen unless we apply ourselves in faith to the problem. God shows his strenght in those who take a step! What we are doing here is, I believe, a place to step from. The Ill-looney-naughty are trapped as slaves and cannot be honest about their situation.

sablefish
10-10-2005, 03:42 PM
The quotes are stretching the thread. It would seem like illuminati types would have more important things to do than sitting around a chat group.. I think most people are seekers here... The ones that proclaim that only "they" know the truth and the way are the nutcases. Usually they disrupt things for fun and ego... Sometimes they disrupt because we know that most of the illuminati is Jewish, or claim to be. Most disruptors are Old Testament types, who fail to consider the New Testament or the meaning of Jesus. The Revelation they will use to enlist Christians into helping them swipe the Arab's land, and oil, under the guise of the Third temple. Some of them even pretend to be Christians, but you can tell that they are not because of the meanness in their words.

Disruptors stink, but then again I don't like The Old Testament that much either.

Bouncer
10-11-2005, 09:15 AM
As a sidelight to your post, sablefish, there is an archeologist named Jonathan Gray who has evidence of the location of the Ark of the Covenant. It seems that, if true, there are just a few more things in the temple-building agenda to do. Can we guess what the next item on THAT agenda is?