PDA

View Full Version : An open letter to Fra_nothing, and a poll of sorts


Insight
10-11-2005, 06:13 AM
First off, I have to say how disgusted I am with you, fra_nothing. You're wasting all of our time pretending you know anything about what goes on in this world. You spread fanciful and meaningless doctrine that appears to come straight out of thin air. You throw around terms as if they were candy, make stuff up, and attack people. That's how children act on the internet. Now, perhaps you are just here because you have no life and like to get a rise out of folks. Or, perhaps you are a child. However, what this community does not need, is a person who acts in the way you do.

Now, I am still fairly new to these forums, but not to the subject matter. I think everyone here understands how serious these topics are. In any case, even though I have no say to how this site is run, I am hereby starting a petition to have your IP banned from these forums.

I, user name "Insight", add my name as the first on the petition.

Regardless of if this goes anywhere at all, I have made my point. Please, fra_nothing, cease insulting our intellegence.

freeman
10-11-2005, 07:00 AM
Sign me up next.
Not that it matters. My old buddy Yeoshua will only return again with another one of his alters.
His devotion to the Craft demands no less than he disrupt assemblies such as this forum anywhere and everywhere he may find them.
Disinfo is the key. They always try to lead you around in pedantic, sophistic, esoteric circles that defy simple reason and logic. If you ignore them, they are powerless.
Evil hides behind the veils of confusion, distraction and constant circumlocution. Truth shines bright as the light of day.

Saturnino
10-11-2005, 07:02 AM
I agree. I think it is time Makow starts cleaning up this forum. fra_nothing may be a silly teenager, but he is really making a mess. I get discouraged and seldom read the posts anymore.

Insight
10-11-2005, 07:18 AM
Thanks for the support. Now I know I'm not just a stupid ass.

To freeman: I can see you have a rock solid head on your shoulders from your posts. These forums are fortunate to have someone like you here.

To Saturnino: I agree. The last thing we need is to have people actually discouraged from getting into discussions about the subject matter here.


In any case, that's three signatures so far.

10-11-2005, 07:23 AM
Ban my IP address? Hahahahah! GO AHEAD!

You fools! Do you really think after all that has been accomplished that I care one iota about your pathetic democratic 'vote'?

I already told you, shunning doesn't work on me.

10-11-2005, 07:58 AM
I hereby sign my name in favor of Frater Nothing 0=1.

I sign the petition in favor of the Illuminists and those usable drones in their cause to cease their meaningless and useless smeer campain against the good Frater.

That's my vote. And since it comes from me, it overrides all other votes about me.

I like me. I'm all for me. Yea me!

Here's one for the Individual. And the commies can go back to Siberia, or the moon. Which ever comes first.

Ahmad
10-11-2005, 08:07 AM
Freeman said: My old buddy Yeoshua will only return again with another one of his alters.His devotion to the Craft demands no less than he disrupt assemblies such as this forum anywhere and everywhere he may find them.


Actually these froums are unfortunate to have someone like you here.

How dare you smear a member in his absence?!

Unlike you, Yeoshua was a real gentleman, if he disagreed with you he would say it straight in your face.

If you disagree with him it doesn't give you the right to stab him in the back and without proof.

Reverence God and stop the unjustified cowardly accusations.

Ahmad

truebeliever
10-11-2005, 08:08 AM
Theres nothing we can do. He can just re-register anyway.

We can only pray that he is killed in some sort of accident. Maybe he will over dose on Meth? That pic he put up of his scrawny little rat claw says a pale white "tweaker" to me. You are a little "tweaker" ar'nt you Rat Boy? You like you're "Meth" and staying up late? LosAngeles eh? Why so white when the Sun shines?

That is your knew nick by the way..."Rat Boy" or RB for short.

Los Angeles? Mental Health Record?

truebeliever
10-11-2005, 08:10 AM
Ahmed you are a complete fucking moron!

To think I actually had respect for you.

Youshwa was a fuckhead! A lying son of a bitch bullshit artist. Rot in hell Ahmed. You are full of it.

And you're stupid predictions are gunna make you look a fool.

You can fuck off too.

I always wondered why you got on with him. I thought you were just plain ignorent and then i noted on a link to a fellow USN member that USN has affiliations with Masonry! Who is the liar and deciever Ahmed!

10-11-2005, 08:40 AM
As I have well over 10,000,000,000,000 alter egos, I consider that each one of them should be allowed to have a vote in favor of keeping Fra N., the good Frater, the truth telling Frater, the anti-Illuminist Frater, on the boards.

So, if I calculate correctly, that is 10,000,000,000,001 for keeping frater around.

You folks had better get busy. Majority rules, you know?

10-11-2005, 09:58 AM
Please ban this idiot!

Thank you!

freeman
10-11-2005, 12:59 PM
Actually these froums are unfortunate to have someone like you here.
...Reverence God and stop the unjustified cowardly accusations.

Ahmad

Ahmad...I'm not feeling all of that good submissive love all of a sudden... :cry:

Insight
10-11-2005, 01:47 PM
What are the chances of Ahmed and Fra being the same guy?


By the way Fra_nothing, you show us how stupid you really are. If someone's IP get's banned from a network, re-resgistering doesn't work. Their entire internet connection is blocked. The only thing you could do would be to use a computer at an internet cafe, which would eventually found out, and blocked as well. Then, you could cancel your subscription with your current internet provider, and sign up with a different one. But that would become very costly, very quickly, and you would also be eventually found out.

You see, there are solutions to problems like you. If I ran this site, you be long gone, premanately. And that's what I'm working towards here.

Max
10-11-2005, 03:23 PM
freeman wrote:
Disinfo is the key. They always try to lead you around in pedantic, sophistic, esoteric circles that defy simple reason and logic. If you ignore them, they are powerless.
Evil hides behind the veils of confusion, distraction and constant circumlocution. Truth shines bright as the light of day.
Freeman- I won't judge you on being judgmental or not but it's words like these as to why I am glad you are back.


I agree with Saturnino, some moderation process to gain a valid account seems like a really good step to take this forum to the next level. Henry gets a great deal of excellent comments on his main articles by people that seem to never make it over here, we could use their help here but they may be turned off by the noise factor.

Max
10-11-2005, 03:28 PM
fra_nothing wrote:
Majority rules, you know?
No, the majority does not rule. Freedom rules which is not compatible with majoritism (mob rule). "Majority rules" is just another concept the masses are doped to believe in to give up their freedoms. I'm not buying it- Henry gets to decide in this case.

Bouncer
10-11-2005, 03:49 PM
I think that if we allow fra_nothing to be railroaded out of CC just because he(she?) is unpopular, well then the terrorists have won.

You can't polish the silver without a few old rags you know!!!

10-11-2005, 06:03 PM
Bouncer wrote:
I think that if we allow fra_nothing to be railroaded out of CC just because he(she?) is unpopular, well then the terrorists have won.

You can't polish the silver without a few old rags you know!!!

How would fra_nothing's absence from this site allow the terrorists to win?

psholtz
10-11-2005, 06:06 PM
I think the solution is for the Rule of Law to prevail. You lay down some reasonable Rules as per how the forum is going to be managed, and then you abide by those rules. If a member breaks those rules, consistently (say, he breaks the rules three times or more), then he's out. Otherwise, no reason to ban him.

10-11-2005, 06:18 PM
Whatever the rules are, he's already broken them more than three times!

So, he's out!

Not to mention that he is disruptive and his babble is most times unintelligible.

Case closed!

:lol: 8-) :lol:

Max
10-11-2005, 06:19 PM
To be clear, I'm not for rail-roading anyone out (and have implied that before) but I do think it would be a good idea for Henry to modify the forum rules for it to best achieve its intended purpose. The current rules: "ClubConspiracy believes in freedom of speech, but will not tolerate abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, racist, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any applicable laws." open it up for major abuse and decreases its value. Unfortunately, the Illuminati use our freedoms against us.

Overall, obviously the freedom of choice is up to Henry but I agree with psholtz. My recommendation would be to have some sub-forums without any moderation (like general chat) and some that require users to stick with a stronger rule set that is oriented to a formula of most usefulness. This could include limiting daily posting counts to prevent someone from flooding the board with posts of marginal value. Another possibility is for Henry to upgrade the forum software to one that is more feature rich with capabilities that allow members to ignore all the posts from another member and the like.

Since we're on the subject- it also seems like there would be value in reorganizing the sub-forums and having some moderation to keep topics in the correct location. This allows for the archives to be more useful.

Just my view...

10-11-2005, 06:24 PM
I don't think the entire forum needs an overhaul just because some lunatic escaped from the mental ward and found his way here.

Things seemed to be working just fine before he arrived and "stirred up trouble!"

this
10-11-2005, 06:42 PM
I'm sure fra will ban himself eventually

Minuteman
10-11-2005, 06:50 PM
Perhaps we have all said dumb things on a forum. My really good friends(barf bag zombies) over at rightnation have the solution to all this. It would seem that all, I mean all posts go through a moderator first. That reduces a discussion forum to a mere back patting contest.

this
10-11-2005, 07:03 PM
Moderator positions are eventually staffed by those not up to the task

DarkChilde3D
10-11-2005, 07:41 PM
I DO NOT LIKE FRA_NOTHING.

but he does have a right to freedom of speech.

How can we condemn him of something we all hold dear?

Freedom of speech does grant us the right to call the president an asshole, and it also grants us the right to make an ass of ourselves.

We are all offended by different things, and just because I don't like him, does not make me feel that I have the right to have him banned.

I am not sticking up for him, don't get me wrong. I am sticking up for the first ammendment that has somehow gotten as tainted as the Bible.

If we choose to silence fra_nothing, we are just as guilty of barbarism as the NWO, the OTO, the Illuminati, and the Masons.

I'm not shocked that this has come up, though. Fra_nothing is a big pain in the ass.

I cannot sign this, but I understand why it is.

10-11-2005, 07:47 PM
Darkchilde,

Wasn't it you who said to Fra, about me, why don't the two of you just FUCK and get it over with?

Somewhat vulgar, in my book!

truebeliever
10-11-2005, 08:56 PM
He is insane. He alledges access to guns. He has intimidated people into genuine fear.

There is a big difference between that and someone like me going off the handle and most of the time apolagising.

This man does not speak. He is clinically insane and there would be no loss of freedom with his banning.

I repeat, the man is clinically insane and one would hope will be recieving a visit from a government department.

He and his friends have hinted HEAVILY at direct action at the "Illuminati" etc...which does nothing for this site but make it a target for the future of REAL police state crackdown.

I have grave doubts to their authenticity. CC has received some direct attention all of a sudden. Liberty Forum has been under attack by moderators trying to eliminate ALL writing's on "Jews". A former Oz forum "Inside Politics" has virtually DISSAPEARED and posters do not have a CLUE where it's gone. The ADL is active as never before.

We should have this fucker and all his ilk removed and give "them" no excuse.

People who would otherwise post here simply leave when they see a complete lunatics like Rat Boys posts.

He is not here to debate. He is here to disrupt. There is no freedom of speech to take away.

freeman
10-11-2005, 08:59 PM
Freedom of speech does grant us the right to call the president an asshole, and it also grants us the right to make an ass of ourselves.


Ummm...I would have say yes to the first part and no to the second.
Darke Child, this freedom of speech argument is one of those last refuges of scoundrels.
As the Supreme Court has ruled, "A person does not have the right to yell fire in a crowded building when there is no fire."
Freedom of speech is a precious right, but like all rights, it also implies certain responsibilities.
Those who would interfere with others' rights of self expression through intimidation, harassment and other cheap, devious tactics deserve to be censored themelves.
I don't care whether or not fra_nothing gets booted from the forum, but I am lodging a formal complaint against his reprehensible behavior. Anyone can see from looking at his posts that he is not trying to express himself; he is merely attempting to be annoying, confusing and disruptive. And if I am correct in assuming his alternate nics such as Leviathan, he is also guilty of harassing other posters such as BlueAngel.
Enough is enough.

Ahmad
10-11-2005, 10:17 PM
Freeman said: Those who would interfere with others' rights of self expression through intimidation, harassment and other cheap, devious tactics deserve to be censored themelves.

You hypocrite!, actually you are the one who violatd the rules of this forum!!

Max said The current rules: "ClubConspiracy believes in freedom of speech, but will not tolerate abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, racist, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any applicable laws."

And haven't you slandered Yeoshua over and over again! is it because he is not active these days that you seized the opportunity to smear his name!!. Would you like it if someone did it to you in your absence?!

And you talk about submissive love! excuse me but i have no tolerance for evil.
---------------------------------------

peace be upon you Insight,

Obviously you are new here, i haven't been active on this forum for some time now, but i was here when Yeoshua was, you don't know him, he was very nice gentleman from England i think, he believes in God not Lucifer and he even condemns the "morals and dogma" dogma. Every now and then freeman and truebeliever slander him, not because of him but because of their having bad experiences with the freemasons, freeman and truebeliever fail to understand that there is no group on earth that is 100% evil, we should not demoize all the freemasons, it is not fair.

------------------------------------------

peace truebeliever,

Ironically you and freeman are the ones who violated the rules on this thread, watch your language my friend.

I don't know about Fra because i haven't been following his posts, but from the few i read he didn't use abusive language (may someone correct me if i am wrong here!).

I thought you were just plain ignorent and then i noted on a link to a fellow USN member that USN has affiliations with Masonry! Who is the liar and deciever Ahmed!

So could you give us the link you are talking about? only then we could judge who is the liar.

Insight
10-11-2005, 11:40 PM
As far and I can see, any slander against Fra is legitimate. And legitimatre slander is just complaint.

And this isn't about freedom of speech. I have the freedom to say whatever I want in a public forum. but if I abuse that freedom, it is taken away. Just like I have the freedom to say whatever I want about the President. But if I say publicly, "I am going to kill the president", that freedom will be taken away.

And the issue here isn't about cursing or slander. It's about something much more serious than who has used the most swear words. It's about sucessfully being able to colaborate on important, real-world issues.

It doesn't matter if you are Christian or not. Christians can still be completely wrong with their actions.

Onbviously, the base levels of the masonic are benign frats for businessmen. But the core of the oprganization is hideous. In my opinion, no one with ties to it should be allowed on a site like this, for obvious reasons.

Yes, there is a group on earth that is 100% evil. That group is called humanity. For no one is righteous, no, not one. It is true that no one group can be be pefcieved as 100% evil at all times, but humans have limited perceptions.

Besides, freedom of speech isn't something we are "given", as the media likes to tell us. It is something that we take! No one can control what I say, but there are limits to how far I can go with it, obviously.

Shall we say, Fra has the "freedom" to say whatever he wants here, and acts like a fool. But we also have the "freedom" not to put up with it, and do something about it. These forums are not a public institution of the government. They are private. they can be run however the moderator pleases.

Someone said that if we choose to solence Far, we are no better than the masons or the illuminati. I'm sorry, but this shows a real lack of genuine understanding of the issues at hand here. That sentiment may hold up in public patriotic ignorant america, but it carrys no weight here, be it's intentions good.

On the contrary, if we do not choose to silence him, THEN we are roughly beginning to follow the path of the above stated groups. Freedom and equality is one of the biggest corporate labotomies preformed on the citizens by the government of all time. I am not saying men should not be treated as equal under the law. I am saying that not all men are equal. So say so would be ludicrous, as some men are stronger, weaker, faster, slower, ect. What the global elite would have is that sort of straight accross equality from every human being on the planet. One mind, one body, one income, one religion, one world government.

Do you see where I'm going here?

If we are going to be "prejudice" or "regulatory" on anything, let it be foolish and disruptive behavior.

I come to sites like these to have very serious discussions about very serious things. And the sort of meandering babble coming from this man Fra_nothing is damaging to the topics at hand, and the entire movement.

I think everyone here realizes the rules here are fairly lax. Swearing seems to be, for the most part, tolerated, as does a bit of minor flaming. Such is to be expected, and such is not a serious issue whatsoever. But casually throwing around information, catch phrases, misinformation, key words, websites, and foolish opinions, is not something to be taken lightly in my opinion.

I hope reasonably minded people see that removing this individuals post's and continuing commentary would be healthy for these forums, and failure to do so would be unhealthy.

It's not about freedom of speech, because that whole concept is a falacy. It's about something much more serious than that. I hope you all understand where I am going with this.

freeman
10-12-2005, 12:35 AM
Oh, Ahmad, get over it.
You've just got it in for me because I exposed your liftetime batting average at numerology predictions, which is frankly well below the legendary Mendoza line.
(And incidentally, that also means you fail the litmus test of a true prophet in the Bible, which is no less than 100% accuracy.)
That you and Yeoshua should strike up a quick friendship doesn't surprise me at all. You both have a lot in common. And I don't mean that as a compliment.
And I didn't violate the rules of the forum with that statement you cited. Note that the first adjective used in the exclusionary proviso of the Club Conspiracy rules is abusive. My dictionary defines abusive as:

1) To use wrongly or improperly
2) To maltreat
3) To attack with insults; revile

I defy anyone to go back and review fra_nothing's annoying, distracting, abstruse posts and claim that they didn't comply with at least one of those definitions, or maybe even all three.
As a former victim of your freemasonic friends, I have no tolerance for evil, either, Ahmad, especially yours. Your vindictive attitude and false accusations against me reveal you as the true hypocrite. So as far as this pretense of using this forum to proselytize members into your alleged faith of benign submission to the one true god and then vilifying those who refuse to "submit" to your divine authority, I have only one thing to say:
Peace on you, Ahmad.
:-D

Ahmad
10-12-2005, 01:35 AM
And do you think i care if you believe or not! God says "There shall be no compulsion in religion", "Whoever wants to believe let him believe, and whoever wants to disbelieve let him disbelieve". You are the one who will have to face the consequences of his decisions, i am not a guardian over you.

Can't you understand my point at all! Satan's trick is to make fall in steryotyping people, "this is a freemason, kill it!"

Millions died because of this kind of steryotyping, if you have a bad experience with a freemason, does it give you the right to slander Yeoshua and label him like that!

I hope you understand my point, i hope it's not too late for you.

P.S: You also use the same "generalizing method" when you attack the prophecy i deliver, have you even bothered to check the proof! how could you condemn something without knowledge!!.Anyway the prophecy is from God and not from me, i have no power to convince you, i just deliver. It is the truth from your Lord.

Insight
10-12-2005, 02:19 AM
Ahmad, do you have any understanding of what the masonic following is? Any what so ever? I suggest you o your homework before you talk about them with such authority. Good intentions do not make a person good. Good intentions do not make a religion good.

I don't think any of us have any intentions of killing masons, or even members of the global elite. But fighting them at every turn is completely different. Fighting agaionst someone doesn't mean death. So don't say that sterotyping people leads to their death. I'm not condoning sterotyping people in any form. However, as I said before, your posts seem to indicate you really have little knowledge of things masonic. That's just my observation.

In any case, this thread isn't about you. Like I said before, I have no proof the Fra_nothing and you are not the same person. And creative writer can create multiple people in a forum and have them interact with each other. I used to do it all the time when I was a kid. Got pretty good at it too.

10-12-2005, 02:20 AM
I just want to tell all of you someting.
I need to tell you just one little thing.
There is something I need to say.
Information that can help you.

For those of you who accuse me of being crazy,
there's something you should know.

If any of you are using any name but your legal citizen name,

like say a nick name on this forum...

hee-hee...

then by definition you have an alter,

and by definition....

you have a mental disorder

and are just as crazy as I am.

But in fact you are far worse.

Because you're a lying hypocrite...

who doesn't even realize that you're nuts.

Hee-hee.

Insight
10-12-2005, 02:57 AM
***hee-hee...

then by definition you have an alter***

Maybe by your definition, bub. But I think I speak for everyone on this website when WE consider an "alter" being a second screen name one posts with, and pretends is someone other than one's self.

Surely you can do better than this...



***and by definition....

you have a mental disorder***


Do you listen to yourself? No doctor would ever consider someone who doesn't use their real name on the internet as mentaly handicapped. What percentile of the populous do you think uses their real name for their internet screen name?

***and are just as crazy as I am.

But in fact you are far worse.

Because you're a lying hypocrite...

who doesn't even realize that you're nuts.***

Keep talking. It'll allow me to discount you even more. It's really not hard when you can't even follow a straight line of logic through more than one sentence. Who are you trying to convince with all of this. Us, or yourself? Like I said before, don't underestimate people in forums like this. We might just very well be much, much smarter than you.

Ahmad
10-12-2005, 02:59 AM
peace fra,

I haven't been following this forum closely, so i appologize for not having read many of your posts, but i read a few, it seems that you have a cause that you chose to fight for which i respect, some people here can not understand you..which i don't think is enough reason to banish you!

If you have used abusive language or personality attacks, that's something i don't know and i am strictly against.

You say something sensible here, something that i have always said (there is even an old thread about it), if people use other than their TRUE names, they are letting their Jinn companion use them, it seems like a trivial matter, but it is very important.

I urge everybody to use his real name, and uphold his real personality, otherwise you are more dead than alive.

Ahmad Nishitoba

10-12-2005, 03:05 AM
Insight wrote:
***hee-hee...

then by definition you have an alter***

Maybe by your definition, bub. But I think I speak for everyone on this website when WE consider an "alter" being a second screen name one posts with, and pretends is someone other than one's self.

Surely you can do better than this...



***and by definition....

you have a mental disorder***


Do you listen to yourself? No doctor would ever consider someone who doesn't use their real name on the internet as mentaly handicapped. What percentile of the populous do you think uses their real name for their internet screen name?

***and are just as crazy as I am.

But in fact you are far worse.

Because you're a lying hypocrite...

who doesn't even realize that you're nuts.***

Keep talking. It'll allow me to discount you even more. It's really not hard when you can't even follow a straight line of logic through more than one sentence. Who are you trying to convince with all of this. Us, or yourself? Like I said before, don't underestimate people in forums like this. We might just very well be much, much smarter than you.

The more you talk, the more you entrap yourself.

I speak in the pure psycho-legal sense of the term: "Another side of oneself; a second self."

The very act of creating an 'imaginary' screenname to represent one's online presence is the very act of 'creating another self'.

Having thus split the personality in twain, you thus have an alter-ego. And moreover, you have the beginning of schitzophrenia.

I'm far better, however, because I fully realize that I am legally insane. In fact, I kind of enjoy it.

It's not really the question of 'do I have alter-egos?', no, with me the question is, How can I use my imaginary friends? How can I turn myselves into a focussed and disciplined military organization?

10-12-2005, 03:27 AM
And if anyone wonders how I could boldly proclaim to be 'legally insane' and still manage to 'keep it together', you will know that I first rejected the very premise upon which modern psychology is based.

It is sheer falsehood and delusion. It is designed to control the masses. In truth, most, if not all, modern psychology is in fact the very definition of a pseudo-science.

There is no ADD. It is a complete myth.

There is no manic-depression, bipolar, what not.

There is only sin and real metaphysical evil in this world. It is in a constant battle with the real metaphysical principle of justice.

If a person is 'insane', it isn't caused from some naturalistic 'disorder'. It is caused by being actually spiritually 'unclean', evil.

Modern, Marxist based psychology, is a steaming pile of horseshit, pure and simple.

10-12-2005, 03:43 AM
In short, what I have demonstrated clearly is that not only can We defeat you inside of your own slave-box, but that We did not even exist in your box to begin with.

It isn't safe to disturb the 0 sub-set. 0 has a bad habit of jumping around from universe to universe, from the second dimension to the tenth.

Insight
10-12-2005, 04:29 AM
To ahmad:

I notice you have yet to deny that you and Fra are the same person. Well, here's your chance. In any case, you seem comfortable with revealing your true identity online, so why don't you give us a little more information. Your full name is supposedly Ahmad Nishitoba. Tell me your address and phone number too. Do realize how foolish it is to give out personal information over the internet? Do you understand how unsecure this technology is? How rampant identify theft is? I have never used my real name on a forum. Why? Is it because I am letting a Jinn control me? No, it's because I don't need any more telemarketing phone calls, spam, or junk mail than I already get. Plus, I don't want someone to look up my name and make harassing phone calls. Nor do I need some one trying to get personal information about me which could infringe on my privacy. It's just common sense really.

To Fra_nothing:

***The more you talk, the more you entrap yourself.***

That's called turn around my friend. While it may be fair game, it's really an extremely simple and common tactic used by people who's defense is beginning to fall apart. Did everybody seem the video of the new orleans cop who was caught looting in wal-mart? What did she do when she was confronted? She immediately accused the news man of being a looter, and claimed she her self was there to "watch out for looters".


***The very act of creating an 'imaginary' screenname to represent one's online presence is the very act of 'creating another self'.***

Strangely enough, I agree with you on this one. It's completely true. This is the freedom being social and anonymous gives people, which is one of the big draws of internet chat rooms and online games. You can become what you have always wanted to be. Plus, you can harass people, and never get any repercussions.

***Having thus split the personality in twain, you thus have an alter-ego. And moreover, you have the beginning of schitzophrenia.***

This, however, I disagree with. Shcizophrenia is not about multiple personalities, contrary to popular opinion. I should know, as my best friend is a schizophrenic. The whord literally means "split mind", which is where alot of the misconcpetion comes from. Having a split mind means there is a loss of connection between different pints of reference, and thus emotional and social breakdown occur. This, however, is a completely different disorder that having multiple personalities, which most commonly arises from early child hood abuse and repressed trauma. Shcizophrenia is genetic.

However, there is nothing wrong with fantasy, as long as it doesn't take the place of reality. Dressing up for a costume party, or playing a role playing game, and completely innocent and fun past times, and do not point to any sort of emotional disorder.

The real trick to mastering the social fabric of any online forum, or live chat, is to be comppetely confortable with the person you actually are, and traslate that through your anonymous screen name. I for one feel able to "win" any sort of chat room argument with a few simple techniques, because contrary to most who curse people out and fight online, I am not trying to compensate for anything lacking in my life, such as confidence. Really, the trick to defeating a live chat bully is humor, and intellegent humor. You counter his swearing insults with comedic banter. It makes you appear in control, plus, it amuses the other people in the chat room. This eventually causes the room to be on "your side" regarding the matter, and takes away the power from the bully. Recently, I have experimented trying these techniques in voice chats, the process of which I found incredibly fascinating. But I'm getting a little off topic here. We can perhaps discuss the dynamics of socializing online in another thread. If no one else starts it, I will.

***I'm far better, however, because I fully realize that I am legally insane. In fact, I kind of enjoy it.***

First off, what medications do you take, what have you been diagnosed with, and what sort of doctors have you seen? Being "legally insane" is a very technical term.

But I assume you like this idea because it makes you feel like an individual. Like you have something that other people do not. And that in turn makes you feel powerful, so you embrace any trace of "insanity" you can detect, and feel free to flaunt, and almost brag about it.

Now sir, I myself have had a bout with a mental disorder, and have been prescribed seroquel and paxil to balance myself out. In very high doses mind you. In a way, I used to feel as you did. However, I didn't go around flaunting it like you do. I did, however, for a time feel superior. Gifted. Special. This, of course, eventually came into perpective. I don't go around telling people I take anti-psychotics for an undiagnosed axiety disorder, because I want to avoid the very thing you have fallen into: dellusions of self grandeur. In anycase, I haven't suffered any symptoms of anciety for many years, and am working to get off the addictive properties of these medications. (Drug companies are evil).


***It's not really the question of 'do I have alter-egos?', no, with me the question is, How can I use my imaginary friends? How can I turn myselves into a focussed and disciplined military organization?***

You act as if this is some sort of special technique you yourself have mastered, and as if no one has thought about the very same priciples you seem to indicate. On the contrary, you be amazed at how many people secretly feel they have a mental condition, or that they are "specially gifted" in some way, or that by embracing what most people regect, and regecting what most people e,brace, you rise above the general populous. Which I suppose it true to a cvertain extent. However, rise is the wrong term. Differentiate is a better term.

Can I ask you, are you a scientologist?

Also, the notion that people with mental disorders are simply misunderstood really stems from a movement in the 70's. Now, I will not argue that mental disorders are caused by spiritual forces. I will, however, say that a mental disease is a very real thing.

Now, nobody out there is spiritually clean. We all have sin in our lives. But alot of very righteous men and women are toremented by demons. Something that the general public would refer to as a mental disorder. Individual spiritual cleanliness isn't so much realted to mental disorders as humankind's spiritual cleanliness as a whole. "The sins of the fathers shall become the sins of the sons". The scriptures do not indicate any point at which a generational curse ceases to be in effect. Unless it is broken by the power of Jesus Christ.

You do understand, though, that alot of psychology is done by very average peopel who simply want to better understand how the human brain works. Like any science, it has been manipulated, twisted, and polluted, and perhaps mainly for the benefit of the global elite. But that fact cannot discount the acceptance of some basic foundations of psychology. It probably is important not to subscribe to any one school of thought. But there are many sound and logical "modern" psychological foundations which are beneficial to study.

Though, I believe I understand where you appear to becoming from. And I think I myself "reject modern psychology" in similiar ways that you do.


In short, what I have demonstrated clearly is that not only can We defeat you inside of your own slave-box, but that We did not even exist in your box to begin with.

***It isn't safe to disturb the 0 sub-set. 0 has a bad habit of jumping around from universe to universe, from the second dimension to the tenth.***


Now, this is really just something that people who are sort of new to the whole hidden knowledge thing do. They use alot of curious sounding terms, that don't really mean much of anything, and are intended to indicate deep knowledge of the speaker because most people don't understand them, and therefore suspect there must be something more to them then meets the eye. I speak from experience on this one. And if I could go back in time, I would punch myself in the face. I suspect it's a phase you are going though. And one which will probably tone down as you learn more about what you think you know so much about.

It's fun to throw around the terms like "Holy Roman Empire, Zero subset, Ceasars Sentry, and all of that, ecspecially when you have been first exposed to these things. It's kind of like being reborn, and regrowing up. When your a teenager, you honestly think you have it all figured out. But in a few years, you realize what an ass you made of yourself. But at the time, you genuinely believe you are on top of things. It's the same way when you are "reborn" so to speak. You go through the same phases.

It's idealistic to say bi-polar doesn't exist if you don't know anybody who suffers from it. Though I think you mean that "bi-polar is actually a spiritual disorder", which I agree with. But that doesn't make it any less detremental to someone who suffers from it.

In anycase, there's alot to be discussed, I can see.

Insight
10-12-2005, 04:30 AM
To ahmad:

I notice you have yet to deny that you and Fra are the same person. Well, here's your chance. In any case, you seem comfortable with revealing your true identity online, so why don't you give us a little more information. Your full name is supposedly Ahmad Nishitoba. Tell me your address and phone number too. Do realize how foolish it is to give out personal information over the internet? Do you understand how unsecure this technology is? How rampant identify theft is? I have never used my real name on a forum. Why? Is it because I am letting a Jinn control me? No, it's because I don't need any more telemarketing phone calls, spam, or junk mail than I already get. Plus, I don't want someone to look up my name and make harassing phone calls. Nor do I need some one trying to get personal information about me which could infringe on my privacy. It's just common sense really.

To Fra_nothing:

***The more you talk, the more you entrap yourself.***

That's called turn around my friend. While it may be fair game, it's really an extremely simple and common tactic used by people who's defense is beginning to fall apart. Did everybody seem the video of the new orleans cop who was caught looting in wal-mart? What did she do when she was confronted? She immediately accused the news man of being a looter, and claimed she her self was there to "watch out for looters".


***The very act of creating an 'imaginary' screenname to represent one's online presence is the very act of 'creating another self'.***

Strangely enough, I agree with you on this one. It's completely true. This is the freedom being social and anonymous gives people, which is one of the big draws of internet chat rooms and online games. You can become what you have always wanted to be. Plus, you can harass people, and never get any repercussions.

***Having thus split the personality in twain, you thus have an alter-ego. And moreover, you have the beginning of schitzophrenia.***

This, however, I disagree with. Shcizophrenia is not about multiple personalities, contrary to popular opinion. I should know, as my best friend is a schizophrenic. The whord literally means "split mind", which is where alot of the misconcpetion comes from. Having a split mind means there is a loss of connection between different pints of reference, and thus emotional and social breakdown occur. This, however, is a completely different disorder that having multiple personalities, which most commonly arises from early child hood abuse and repressed trauma. Shcizophrenia is genetic.

However, there is nothing wrong with fantasy, as long as it doesn't take the place of reality. Dressing up for a costume party, or playing a role playing game, and completely innocent and fun past times, and do not point to any sort of emotional disorder.

The real trick to mastering the social fabric of any online forum, or live chat, is to be comppetely confortable with the person you actually are, and traslate that through your anonymous screen name. I for one feel able to "win" any sort of chat room argument with a few simple techniques, because contrary to most who curse people out and fight online, I am not trying to compensate for anything lacking in my life, such as confidence. Really, the trick to defeating a live chat bully is humor, and intellegent humor. You counter his swearing insults with comedic banter. It makes you appear in control, plus, it amuses the other people in the chat room. This eventually causes the room to be on "your side" regarding the matter, and takes away the power from the bully. Recently, I have experimented trying these techniques in voice chats, the process of which I found incredibly fascinating. But I'm getting a little off topic here. We can perhaps discuss the dynamics of socializing online in another thread. If no one else starts it, I will.

***I'm far better, however, because I fully realize that I am legally insane. In fact, I kind of enjoy it.***

First off, what medications do you take, what have you been diagnosed with, and what sort of doctors have you seen? Being "legally insane" is a very technical term.

But I assume you like this idea because it makes you feel like an individual. Like you have something that other people do not. And that in turn makes you feel powerful, so you embrace any trace of "insanity" you can detect, and feel free to flaunt, and almost brag about it.

Now sir, I myself have had a bout with a mental disorder, and have been prescribed seroquel and paxil to balance myself out. In very high doses mind you. In a way, I used to feel as you did. However, I didn't go around flaunting it like you do. I did, however, for a time feel superior. Gifted. Special. This, of course, eventually came into perpective. I don't go around telling people I take anti-psychotics for an undiagnosed axiety disorder, because I want to avoid the very thing you have fallen into: dellusions of self grandeur. In anycase, I haven't suffered any symptoms of anciety for many years, and am working to get off the addictive properties of these medications. (Drug companies are evil).


***It's not really the question of 'do I have alter-egos?', no, with me the question is, How can I use my imaginary friends? How can I turn myselves into a focussed and disciplined military organization?***

You act as if this is some sort of special technique you yourself have mastered, and as if no one has thought about the very same priciples you seem to indicate. On the contrary, you be amazed at how many people secretly feel they have a mental condition, or that they are "specially gifted" in some way, or that by embracing what most people regect, and regecting what most people e,brace, you rise above the general populous. Which I suppose it true to a cvertain extent. However, rise is the wrong term. Differentiate is a better term.

Can I ask you, are you a scientologist?

Also, the notion that people with mental disorders are simply misunderstood really stems from a movement in the 70's. Now, I will not argue that mental disorders are caused by spiritual forces. I will, however, say that a mental disease is a very real thing.

Now, nobody out there is spiritually clean. We all have sin in our lives. But alot of very righteous men and women are toremented by demons. Something that the general public would refer to as a mental disorder. Individual spiritual cleanliness isn't so much realted to mental disorders as humankind's spiritual cleanliness as a whole. "The sins of the fathers shall become the sins of the sons". The scriptures do not indicate any point at which a generational curse ceases to be in effect. Unless it is broken by the power of Jesus Christ.

You do understand, though, that alot of psychology is done by very average peopel who simply want to better understand how the human brain works. Like any science, it has been manipulated, twisted, and polluted, and perhaps mainly for the benefit of the global elite. But that fact cannot discount the acceptance of some basic foundations of psychology. It probably is important not to subscribe to any one school of thought. But there are many sound and logical "modern" psychological foundations which are beneficial to study.

Though, I believe I understand where you appear to becoming from. And I think I myself "reject modern psychology" in similiar ways that you do.


In short, what I have demonstrated clearly is that not only can We defeat you inside of your own slave-box, but that We did not even exist in your box to begin with.

***It isn't safe to disturb the 0 sub-set. 0 has a bad habit of jumping around from universe to universe, from the second dimension to the tenth.***


Now, this is really just something that people who are sort of new to the whole hidden knowledge thing do. They use alot of curious sounding terms, that don't really mean much of anything, and are intended to indicate deep knowledge of the speaker because most people don't understand them, and therefore suspect there must be something more to them then meets the eye. I speak from experience on this one. And if I could go back in time, I would punch myself in the face. I suspect it's a phase you are going though. And one which will probably tone down as you learn more about what you think you know so much about.

It's fun to throw around the terms like "Holy Roman Empire, Zero subset, Ceasars Sentry, and all of that, ecspecially when you have been first exposed to these things. It's kind of like being reborn, and regrowing up. When your a teenager, you honestly think you have it all figured out. But in a few years, you realize what an ass you made of yourself. But at the time, you genuinely believe you are on top of things. It's the same way when you are "reborn" so to speak. You go through the same phases.

It's idealistic to say bi-polar doesn't exist if you don't know anybody who suffers from it. Though I think you mean that "bi-polar is actually a spiritual disorder", which I agree with. But that doesn't make it any less detremental to someone who suffers from it.

In anycase, there's alot to be discussed, I can see.

Ahmad
10-12-2005, 05:29 AM
Insight said:

I notice you have yet to deny that you and Fra are the same person.

Do you realize that you will be held accountable for this accusation on the judgment day!. You accuse me of being a liar, may i ask you what proof do you have?

Tell me your address and phone number too. Do realize how foolish it is to give out personal information over the internet?

As for me i have nothing to hide, actually with little effort i assure you that you will find this information on the web.

Do you think those in power wouldn't find you if they want? i think it is too late even to get scared!

I have never used my real name on a forum. Why? Is it because I am letting a Jinn control me? No, it's because I don't need any more telemarketing phone calls, spam, or junk mail than I already get. Plus, I don't want someone to look up my name and make harassing phone calls.

Actually this is exactly what Satan wants from us, "to seize to exist".

Nor do I need some one trying to get personal information about me which could infringe on my privacy. It's just common sense really.

Well who said common sense is always right!. remember that we are talking about your name (at least your first true name) here, if i ask you about your name am i infringing on your privacy?!

You can become what you have always wanted to be. Plus, you can harass people, and never get any repercussions.

This is the whole point, you wear a mask that allows the Jinn companion to take over, how irresponsible, how sick it is!

I should know, as my best friend is a schizophrenic. The whord literally means "split mind", which is where alot of the misconcpetion comes from. Having a split mind means there is a loss of connection between different pints of reference, and thus emotional and social breakdown occur.

Then you have a good chance to notice the Jinn's take-over in play. The multiple personalities are just a manifestation of this other entity taking over control of the body and mind, we shouldn't blame the Jinn-beings though because they can take over only if we allowed them to. Schizofrenia as you describe it still points to this take-over, because the body is designed to be controlled by the human-being, he is to lead his Jinn companion, if this companion is a demon, he will not stop untill he takes over, and when that happens the balance, the harmony between the physical body and the spiritual one is distorted, which causes all the disease, mental disorders, "loss of connection between different pints of reference" that we see.

However, there is nothing wrong with fantasy, as long as it doesn't take the place of reality. Dressing up for a costume party, or playing a role playing game, and completely innocent and fun past times, and do not point to any sort of emotional disorder.

well, there is a fine line here between having fun, and being totally consumed in another personality, you will notice that the jinn-take over phenomena mostly take place among the actors because of their being accustomed to change their personalities. We should be very carefull in that area, isn't having fun in your real personality better! the questions are "why should i change my personality? who wants me to change my personality? what do i lose when i change my personality? " the answer is simple, it is personality theft, ironically the victim is totally accomplice!

I did, however, for a time feel superior. Gifted. Special. This, of course, eventually came into perpective.

Now sir, this is the most clear indication of the Jinn-take-over, Satan was the first to say "I am better than he(Adam)", and the Jinns are his descendants.

In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

[7:12] He said, "What prevented you from prostrating when I ordered you?" He said, "I am better than he; You created me from fire, and created him from mud."

Ahmad Nishitoba

10-12-2005, 05:36 AM
I assure you that there is already an infinite number of Frater Nothings in existance. They all run around the world and play hop-scotch in people's brains.

These fun-loving bouncy creatures are time-worms who roll and squirm in joy all through the psychy of humanity at large.

I respect Ahmad as an individual. But All of Us assure you that he is not Frater N.

truebeliever
10-12-2005, 05:49 AM
fra_nothing

From what you have said and what you're friends have said, i have NO doubt you will be getting a visit from the relevant mental health authorities combined with the Department of Homeland Security.

YOU are just the person they are keen to see locked up and medicated...because you are actually dangerous.

I had the most joyus fun watching cocky bipolar people get their just deserts as they were thrown in jail...why? Because like you, they used "mental illness" as an excuse to behave like Peter Pan and like a 2 year old do as they liked...safe and secure in their knowledge of being "mentally ill". When they were simply sent to maximum security remand centers i laughed my head off as sudden "normality" set in. But to late, they came back a little less "mad".

There are "real" people who have mental illness's. They actively seek out medication and alternative therapies to regain a sense of balance. They are the people I used to love to help.

You are simply a drugged up little "tweaker" who loves his Amphetamine. You love getting high and running amock dont you? Do you work? NO...coz you deal drugs to support yourself dont you? All the while professing to be a "good Christian".

If you think people ar'nt monitoring these forums EXACTLY for people like you and La Domino who I warned via PM...you are kidding yourself. It will not be the "Illuminati" who visits you...it will simply be people doing a public service and removing an idiot from society till he either buckles under medication administered via I.M monthly Depot injection or seeks out therapy.

Either way...the desire for the "high" of the bipolar person is a defence from the terror, the void, of complete loneliness.

And that is what you fear the most and you will either be dead or completely insane and walking with your arms hanging by your side with drool spilling down their front.

Either that or you will be aquainted with L.A's psuedo psychiatric facility the L.A County Jail...make you bend over and grab you're ankles boy. Enjoy.

10-12-2005, 05:54 AM
Hahaha! You moron! I AM Peter Pan!

Don't you get it? WE WERE ALL SUPPOSED TO BE PETER PAN!

You lost your childhood, and 'the exposure of innocence is a lie.'

And again it is written, 'unless ye become as little children, ye shall in no wise see the Kingdom of Heaven.'

10-12-2005, 06:01 AM
I AM DON QUIXOTE DE LA MANCHA!

To dream the impossible dream
To fight the unbeatable foe
To bear with unbearable sorrow
To run where the brave dare not go
To right the unrightable wrong
To love pure and chaste from afar
To try when your arms are too weary
To reach the unreachable star

This is my quest
To follow that star
No matter how hopeless
No matter how far

To fight for the right
Without question or pause
To be willing to march into Hell
For a heavenly cause

And I know if I'll only be true
To this glorious quest
That my heart will lie peaceful and calm
When I'm laid to my rest

And the world will be better for this
That one man, scorned and covered with scars
Still strove with his last ounce of courage
To reach the unreachable star

10-12-2005, 07:20 AM
truebeliever wrote:
fra_nothing

From what you have said and what you're friends have said, i have NO doubt you will be getting a visit from the relevant mental health authorities combined with the Department of Homeland Security.

YOU are just the person they are keen to see locked up and medicated...because you are actually dangerous.

I had the most joyus fun watching cocky bipolar people get their just deserts as they were thrown in jail...why? Because like you, they used "mental illness" as an excuse to behave like Peter Pan and like a 2 year old do as they liked...safe and secure in their knowledge of being "mentally ill". When they were simply sent to maximum security remand centers i laughed my head off as sudden "normality" set in. But to late, they came back a little less "mad".

There are "real" people who have mental illness's. They actively seek out medication and alternative therapies to regain a sense of balance. They are the people I used to love to help.

You are simply a drugged up little "tweaker" who loves his Amphetamine. You love getting high and running amock dont you? Do you work? NO...coz you deal drugs to support yourself dont you? All the while professing to be a "good Christian".

If you think people ar'nt monitoring these forums EXACTLY for people like you and La Domino who I warned via PM...you are kidding yourself. It will not be the "Illuminati" who visits you...it will simply be people doing a public service and removing an idiot from society till he either buckles under medication administered via I.M monthly Depot injection or seeks out therapy.

Either way...the desire for the "high" of the bipolar person is a defence from the terror, the void, of complete loneliness.

And that is what you fear the most and you will either be dead or completely insane and walking with your arms hanging by your side with drool spilling down their front.

Either that or you will be aquainted with L.A's psuedo psychiatric facility the L.A County Jail...make you bend over and grab you're ankles boy. Enjoy.
Do you really believe what you are saying here?

<<<If you think people ar'nt monitoring these forums EXACTLY for people like you and La Domino who I warned via PM...you are kidding yourself.>>>
A little paranoid?

Have you any idea how uncomfortable this place is?
You criticized the hell out of him but failed to explain his errors. If you are so certain of yourself... use this knowledge constructively.

http://www.clubconspiracy.com/themes/club/clubconspiracy.gif

"You are not alone" holds new meaning for me now.

10-12-2005, 08:56 AM
He's a speed freak and probably has a needle hanging out of his arm as I write!!

10-12-2005, 08:57 AM
Ahmad,

You talk way too much about NOTHING.

I'm sure you are FRA-NOTHING!!!

truebeliever
10-12-2005, 09:15 AM
Do you really believe what you are saying here?

<<<If you think people ar'nt monitoring these forums EXACTLY for people like you and La Domino who I warned via PM...you are kidding yourself.>>>
A little paranoid?

Have you any idea how uncomfortable this place is?
You criticized the hell out of him but failed to explain his errors. If you are so certain of yourself... use this knowledge constructively.



"You are not alone" holds new meaning for me now.

Yes, i know exactly what i'm saying.

Whole departments monoitor forums.

fra_nothing and his buddies with such pearlers as..."Warriors Of God" thread where it was made known "we" were not proactive enough and it was made plain that "direct action" was required against the Illuminati/Government etc...

I tell ya right now...talk like this when forums are being harrassed and moderators having pressure put on them to stifle "anti-semetic" talk as well as forums simply "disapearing" into thin air when they are put under pressure because of certain posts mean Henry had better keep this one clean.

It wont be my foul language that is the problem here but OBVIOUSLY nutter posters who may well be here on orders as the clamps come down and someone with a modicum of success on the net (Makow) gets a serve like Chussadovsky did over on his own forum. Or worse.

When i was "visited" by the "State Security Unit" they were simply interested in if i was a "nutter". Suitably satisfied i was not they left.

I think you might want to re-read that nutters post's. If you still agree with him...well good luck to you.

If this place is'nt cleaned up i'll be leaving permenantly.

You can all enjoy you're new constructive posters.

In fact...c ya.

10-12-2005, 09:18 AM
Sorry, tb, but if you go, they will have won!!

So, you are stuck here.

:lol: :-x

10-12-2005, 09:28 AM
You people are absolutely beside yourselves!

I've never seen such ado about Nothing!

Didn't you know you can't tame a shrew?


:-D

10-12-2005, 09:32 AM
http://www.willowstheatre.org/images/quixote.jpg

I AM DON QUIXOTE DE LA MANCHA!

10-12-2005, 10:00 AM
I guess you're starved for attention. Don't get much either, I would assume.

10-12-2005, 10:13 AM
IT has Nothing to do with IT.

I Am Not the One That started the petition against Nothing.

I Am the One who will be Blamed for Nothing, though.

But, IT has Nothing to do with IT.

10-12-2005, 12:39 PM
Look, guys, I just want you to No that Eye accept your apology.

You didn't Know, Uno?

Seriously, It's Nothing, really.

Bouncer
10-12-2005, 01:53 PM
All i meen, BleuAngel is that when people meet to sharpen their wits, the sparks that fly will warm the thoughts of others. Thus, the comment about the need for old rags to polish the good silver.

Besides, you of all people should know that only fools rush in where angles dare to go.

Bouncer
10-12-2005, 01:56 PM
i wish that fra_nothing would regale us with some real intel. Lay some A-1 on us, baby!
What's it like in the inner circles? Is there really any honor or dignity or nobility or are they a bunch of whacked-out sleazebags enslaved to the EvilOne himself?
Had anyone poop in your bathtub lately?

10-12-2005, 02:10 PM
Bouncer wrote:
i wish that fra_nothing would regale us with some real intel. Lay some A-1 on us, baby!
What's it like in the inner circles? Is there really any honor or dignity or nobility or are they a bunch of whacked-out sleazebags enslaved to the EvilOne himself?
Had anyone poop in your bathtub lately?

You want to know what it's like in the 'inner circles'?

Let me tell you about that. I am the Magickal Heir of the Beast. I have full Aeonic Authority by Right of Inheritance. This is no joke. It is a fact.

The Inner Circle is the Church of Jesus Christ, pure and simple. It is that Arcanum Arcanorum. It is that Secret of Secrets, that Holy of Holies. It reigns and resides in Heavenly Places. It is not of this earth, but rules over it.

The Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Living God, the King of all Heaven and earth purchased men from all nations by the blood of his eternal covenant.

I have attained the pinicle of power in this world. There is not one Magician in this entire worthless world who can even hold a candle to me. This is no pomp and circumstance, it is a fact of Nature. Did you not know that God made Daniel Master of Magicians? Have you never heard that Moses crushed the Magi of Egypt? And by the Power of God Most High, he defeated the greatest of Pharoahs? And was this not all accomplished by God through faith?

For all I may be in this world, for all the power I could weild, in the end, it is naught but straw fit for burning. It is worthless. It is naught but sand. For the world passes away, but there is that which endures unto aeons of aeons.

The Inner Circle? Did you know that I am but least in the Kingdom of Heaven? For there was none greater among men than John the Baptist, but the least in the Kingdom is Greater than he.

No. This is how the story will end. The Illuminati WILL make its final assault. This is not a request, it is a command. You will do what you say you can do.

The Eyes of Heaven have heard your blasphemies for a millenium, and that time is over. You are beaten, you are crushed, you are ruined. And now you will come out of the darkness that Justice may fall on your own heads.

This is the Church Victorious. Welcome to the Aeon of Aeon. There is no time for you. It came at an hour of nothing, from no expected House.

There is only One King of the Ages, and that is the Lord Jesus Christ. And you will bow down before his majesty, though thou likest it not.

You are owned by a Pure Fool. Now let the Lords of the earth come out of their dens. And let them be taken all, and crushed, and judged, and blown away by the Spirit of His Mouth and the Brightness of His Comming.

Bouncer
10-12-2005, 03:22 PM
Um, OK, no problem. "Dies illa, lacrimosa . . .".
One of my research goals is the discovery of tactics and strategies of the Luciferians; those are the "Circles" to which I refer.
Feces left in your bathtub as a warning or harrassment is one. It is put in the bathtub because that is where you clean your body. See the irony? This is based on subversion of cleanliness, and is the modus operandi of the Church of Satan.
I wonder if you can confirm the rumour of what happened to a certain man who tried to infiltrate one of the secret academies in Europe.
The story goes that a sortilege found him out, so some of the medical people there removed his fingers while he slept at night so that he would awaken to the horror of disfigurement. You see, it is the transition states that they use for evil. The transition between alpha and beta, or theta to beta, when the brain is "shifting gears" so to speak. That man slowly realized that he was fingerless while he was transitioning to wakefulness.
And THAT was just a gentle warning.
Imagine what they could do to one of us, if we really piss them off.

10-12-2005, 03:51 PM
The Ravens of the Air will take my Word where it goes.

So mote be it!

Now!

Now!

Bouncer
10-12-2005, 03:54 PM
You don't use invocations? You really are powerful, then.

Uchana gora, sen-ta poia!

10-12-2005, 03:57 PM
Bouncer wrote:
You don't use invocations? You really are powerful, then.

Uchana gora, sen-ta poia!

We do not require your pathetic Enochian Above the Aethyrs.

10-12-2005, 04:17 PM
For the Thelemite and the Satanist who is wont to practice the vulgar art of Enochian Invocation, you shall do it now, or forever shut your mouth.

This is no jest. This is an open demand, a command, a challenge set in the face of the enitre world and all the Infernal Armies of the Prince of the Power of the Air to either shut their mouths or act now.

If you do not, then you are a professional soldier who dares not to fight. You will be the mockery of heaven and earth until you act.

DO WHAT THOU WILT!

If you will invoke, then invoke. If you be coward, and shut your mouth forever.

Yet if you invoke now, you had better do it for the entire world.

For this is the Final War. Right now. No more time. No more games. No more jokes. Here and now.

Choose your side. Make your stand. And fight will all you have.

10-12-2005, 04:55 PM
COME YE COWARDS AND INVOKE!

COME YE SATANISTS!

COME YE THELEMITES!

COME YE ILLUMINATI!

FIGHT YOUR FIGHT!

MAKE YOUR WAR YE COWARDS ALL!

YE LIARS!

YE SONS OF SERPENTS!

MAKE GOOD ON YOUR THREATS!

OR SHUT YOUR MOUTHS!

CALL DOWN THE AETHYRS!

I DEFY THE ENTIRE WORLD!

EVEN ON THIS DAY OF THE BEAST NATIVITY!

THE CHRISTIAN PUTS YOU TO AN OPEN MOCKERY!

NOW LET US HAVE THE TOUCHSTONE TEST!

YOU ARE NO RELIGION!

YOU ARE STRAW!

WOE, WOE, WOE TO THE EARTH AND TO THE SEA!

Ozziecynic
10-17-2005, 07:56 AM
:-o :roll:Ohh well we have been all very busy over the last fews weeks havent we!.What a nasty thread for cc!.
Just a brief word to you all that are Paraniod enough to believe anything! I am Not this framan Nutjob just in case any of you think I am and completely distance myself from this crap so leave me out of it .k. :roll:

10-17-2005, 02:47 PM
Ozziecynic wrote:
:-o :roll:Ohh well we have been all very busy over the last fews weeks havent we!.What a nasty thread for cc!.
Just a brief word to you all that are Paraniod enough to believe anything! I am Not this framan Nutjob just in case any of you think I am and completely distance myself from this crap so leave me out of it .k. :roll:

It is well. I have nothing with cowards at this time. I openly shun any so-called 'Christian' who dare not fight NWO at this time. They are none of us. They are cowards and lazy, wicked stewards who have not one grain of faith within them. Let them receive the reward of the Wicked.

I have nothing with those who understand not this Word sent forth. There is no Spirit in them. They are not of Christ. They are of this world. And the spirit of this world works in them to deceive their eyes.

He who is filthy, let him be filthy still. Let him who is just be just still. For the time is at hand.

Ozziecynic
10-18-2005, 08:01 AM
8-) framan no need to take offence but it was somehow necessary to get it through to these other kooks on cc that somehow believe they are less kooky than you (as if) that iam not who their wild delusions perceive me to be!.

I mean with the likes of Blue angel with her Mkultra flashbacks and the unpredictable TB and his Bipolar bouts of which often times he seems to be on dexys or Prozac i dont want anyone getting the wrong ideas around here if you know what I mean.
I mean the next thing you know i could have some Biker high on Speed or dexysees all the way from WA on my doorstep waving around a double barrel or some deluded Wicca house wife type on the pay roll of the CIA trying to shread my gonads with her nails and this not really being my wish, so i am attempting to dispel misunderstandings of a delusional nature you understand!. :-D :lol:

Speaking of delusions you have some great ones of your own of a very profound religious nature, so tell me which cult or religion exactly are you with, i would appreciate you being as honest as possible just so we understand each other here. :-D

10-18-2005, 01:27 PM
Ozziecynic wrote:
8-) framan no need to take offence but it was somehow necessary to get it through to these other kooks on cc that somehow believe they are less kooky than you (as if) that iam not who their wild delusions perceive me to be!.

I mean with the likes of Blue angel with her Mkultra flashbacks and the unpredictable TB and his Bipolar bouts of which often times he seems to be on dexys or Prozac i dont want anyone getting the wrong ideas around here if you know what I mean.
I mean the next thing you know i could have some Biker high on Speed or dexysees all the way from WA on my doorstep waving around a double barrel or some deluded Wicca house wife type on the pay roll of the CIA trying to shread my gonads with her nails and this not really being my wish, so i am attempting to dispel misunderstandings of a delusional nature you understand!. :-D :lol:

Speaking of delusions you have some great ones of your own of a very profound religious nature, so tell me which cult or religion exactly are you with, i would appreciate you being as honest as possible just so we understand each other here. :-D

Such is the nature of their game. But if you think that TB is anything remotely near a 'Christian', I don't know what to do for you. You're almost too dumb to exist.

You judge a tree by its fruit, yes of course. But what most do not realize is that first you must know good fruit from bad fruit. If one has not even this much discernment, then it is actually witness against them.

I a member of no cult. I'm just a Christian. If you've asked me once, you've asked me a thousand times. I'm just a Christian.

Bouncer
10-18-2005, 01:52 PM
Ozziecynic wrote:


i dont want anyone getting the wrong ideas around here if you know what I mean.


Isn't that what we're here for? To get the wrong ideas? He who tells the best theory, wins!


I mean the next thing you know i could have some Biker high on Speed or dexysees all the way from WA on my doorstep waving around a double barrel or some deluded Wicca house wife type on the pay roll of the CIA trying to shread my gonads with her nails


Yeah, I hate when that happens. Or when the spooks make you swallow ice cubes with a razor blade look-alike inside. Talk about a tense moment. Or when they tape a snorkel to your face and pour water in it so you have to drink it all to breathe.

There seems to be no limit to the cruelty that can be devised by the political mafia.

igwt
10-18-2005, 02:03 PM
Bouncer wrote:
Ozziecynic wrote:


i dont want anyone getting the wrong ideas around here if you know what I mean.


Isn't that what we're here for? To get the wrong ideas? He who tells the best theory, wins!


I mean the next thing you know i could have some Biker high on Speed or dexysees all the way from WA on my doorstep waving around a double barrel or some deluded Wicca house wife type on the pay roll of the CIA trying to shread my gonads with her nails


Yeah, I hate when that happens. Or when the spooks make you swallow ice cubes with a razor blade look-alike inside. Talk about a tense moment. Or when they tape a snorkel to your face and pour water in it so you have to drink it all to breathe.

There seems to be no limit to the cruelty that can be devised by the political mafia.

LOL, this forum just gets better by the day... :-)

LaDominio
10-18-2005, 02:36 PM
Donít let others interfere in your learning. You all have free will. So if someone says something, it is his/her right to do so.. even if it is bullshit. You donít have to let what others say affect you. Instead of banishing people out of anger or disgust, why would you not attempt to reason? We donít need this kind of democracy. You do not solve problems by displacing them.

Thumper
10-18-2005, 06:32 PM
the horse porn and necrophilia pics almost made me throw up. add me to the list.

10-18-2005, 06:42 PM
"I mean with the likes of Blue angel with her Mkultra flashbacks and the unpredictable..."

Oh, I get it Ozzie, you prefer the likes of fra_nothing and the PICTURES he provides!!!

I'm an ASSET, Baby!!!

:lol: :-x :lol: :-x

10-18-2005, 06:44 PM
You've got to be kidding me, IGWT!?!?!

Say you're kidding!!!

and

I ditto your motion, Thumper!!!

I think I'll have to take this up with the you know who!

:lol: :-x

igwt
10-18-2005, 08:23 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
You've got to be kidding me, IGWT!?!?!

Say you're kidding!!!

and

I ditto your motion, Thumper!!!

I think I'll have to take this up with the you know who!

:lol: :-x

BlueAngel in context I was being facetious, this is what I was refering to, as follows:

'I mean the next thing you know i could have some Biker high on Speed or dexysees all the way from WA on my doorstep waving around a double barrel or some deluded Wicca house wife type on the pay roll of the CIA trying to shread my gonads with her nails'

This was BEFORE Fra-Weirdo posted the necrophillia pic. Hadn't mentioned it - in the other thread - as I didn't want to dignify that post!!!

Best way to deal with certain posters is NOT digify their posts with a retort.

10-18-2005, 08:30 PM
Yeah, IGWT, that is pretty funny!

:lol:

truebeliever
10-18-2005, 08:49 PM
"...and the unpredictable TB and his Bipolar bouts of which often times he seems to be on dexys or Prozac..."

I take genuine offence. I am a moody water sign to be sure but i also have genuine money worries...like being 35 years old and owning...nothing. I happen to be good looking enough to get a fine female and have a strong desire for family...but i dont think the dole turns them on.

I have actually fought for people like you and lost everything so keep it civil buddy boy...:-x

I mean the next thing you know i could have some Biker high on Speed or dexysees all the way from WA on my doorstep waving around a double barrel..."

That can be arranged. Street Sweeper semi auto shot gun though. Double barrel? Puleeeeze!

Can you lend me a grand though? The Heroine junkie assassins are sooooo expensive these days!

truebeliever
10-18-2005, 08:56 PM
Such is the nature of their game. But if you think that TB is anything remotely near a 'Christian', I don't know what to do for you. You're almost too dumb to exist.

And you are? A Meth addict in L.A?

And as for being a Christian?

"Deeds"

And i have done plenty.

Sitting and posting waffling "manic" crap on a forum does not count. Cutting and pasting from web sites does not count.

Actually getting out their in the community and assisting drug addicts, wiping up fellow human beings shit and spending time with the mentally ill on your own time make me more of a fucking Christian than you will ever be you little dribbling cocksucker.

Going to Church on Sunday and providing pleasant discourse between those of the fucking faith does not fucking count.

Fucking clear you little Meth addict?

And I know you are.

Fuck Christianity. Before it, before Moses, before pagans their was simply human beings helping each other.

I need NO religious crutch.

I CHOOSE Christ. As unlike YOU, i KNOW he rocks. You are simply a "parrot". A blathering, non stop annoying parrot who will die a very lonely and miserable death in the not to distant future.

So it goes with untreated mental illness combined with a Meth habit.

igwt
10-18-2005, 08:59 PM
BlueAngel it's best if the intelligent formers stick together. Too many suspicious types with the holier than thou attitude spoling what was once a important medium of exchange.

Who in their right mind would post depraved pics of a deplorable subject?

10-18-2005, 09:29 PM
igwt wrote:
BlueAngel it's best if the intelligent formers stick together. Too many suspicious types with the holier than thou attitude spoling what was once a important medium of exchange.

Who in their right mind would post depraved pics of a deplorable subject?

Since you ended with a question mark, I feel compelled to answer; however, I hope this will be my last reply regarding FRA anything.

Who would post depraved pics of a deplorable subject?

A depraved and deplorable individual!

igwt
10-18-2005, 09:34 PM
BlueAngel wrote:

igwt wrote:
BlueAngel it's best if the intelligent formers stick together. Too many suspicious types with the holier than thou attitude spoling what was once a important medium of exchange.

Who in their right mind would post depraved pics of a deplorable subject?

Since you ended with a question mark, I feel compelled to answer; however, I hope this will be my last reply regarding FRA anything.

Who would post depraved pics of a deplorable subject?

A depraved and deplorable individual!

Well said Blue Angel!

Ozziecynic
10-19-2005, 08:47 AM
LOL, this forum just gets better by the day..
Boucer,Igt:
Yeh it was meant to be entertaining! I know sarcasm or humor doesnt always come across well on here but i guess youll just have to take my word for it!.
8-) :lol:

Ozziecynic
10-19-2005, 09:01 AM
Blue angel:
"I mean with the likes of Blue angel with her Mkultra flashbacks and the unpredictable..."

Oh, I get it Ozzie, you prefer the likes of fra_nothing and the PICTURES he provides!!!

I'm an ASSET, Baby!!!

I know nothing about any pics!So do you care to enlighten me or just make outlandish presumptions!.You want the truth of my attitude on cc its very simple "Trust Noone".
:roll:

10-19-2005, 09:02 AM
Ozziecynic wrote:
Blue angel:
"I mean with the likes of Blue angel with her Mkultra flashbacks and the unpredictable..."

Oh, I get it Ozzie, you prefer the likes of fra_nothing and the PICTURES he provides!!!

I'm an ASSET, Baby!!!

I know nothing about any pics!So do you care to enlighten me or just make outlandish presumptions!.You want the truth of my attitude on cc its very simple "Trust Noone".
:roll:

I didn't ask you about your attitude or your motto!!

Keep it to YOURSELF!!

igwt
10-19-2005, 09:07 AM
Ozziecynic wrote:
Blue angel:
"I mean with the likes of Blue angel with her Mkultra flashbacks and the unpredictable..."

Oh, I get it Ozzie, you prefer the likes of fra_nothing and the PICTURES he provides!!!

I'm an ASSET, Baby!!!

I know nothing about any pics!So do you care to enlighten me or just make outlandish presumptions!.You want the truth of my attitude on cc its very simple "Trust Noone".
:roll:

http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=2251&viewmode=flat&order=ASC&start=10&PHPSESSID=d7b63ecadfcc4eb9501292e3dfc6f714

http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=2251&viewmode=flat&order=ASC&start=0&PHPSESSID=d7b63ecadfcc4eb9501292e3dfc6f714

Bouncer
10-19-2005, 09:50 AM
fra-nothing is, in a way, a provacateur of sorts whether he intends to be or not. If we simply get on with the main tread and don't let the pseudo-righteous blather bother us, well then we are keeping control of our focus.
The dogs always bark at the postman but he always delivers.

10-19-2005, 09:52 AM
Oh, sure, Ozzie, you didn't look at the pornographic thread that fra_nothing posted!!

Right!!!

Like I believe that!!!

Insider
10-19-2005, 03:58 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
Oh, sure, Ozzie, you didn't look at the pornographic thread that fra_nothing posted!!

Right!!!

Like I believe that!!!

I won't respond to BA, because she is a fake and a disrupter, with nothing credible to ad to a post, shes nothing but a snide dillusional little brat, that plays the part of being abused just to much.

Torchlithill, I don't know, I kind of like her.

10-19-2005, 04:16 PM
Where did this come from!!!!

10-19-2005, 04:41 PM
HOUSTON (Reuters) - An arrest warrant was issued on Wednesday and bail set at $10,000 for former U.S. House Majority Leader
Tom DeLay ahead of his scheduled court appearance this week in Austin, Texas for money laundering and conspiracy charges, a Texas court clerk said.

The so-called "capias" was a "purely procedural event" but would require DeLay to turn himself into authorities to be fingerprinted and photographed, Travis County Grand Jury Clerk Linda Estrada said.

Court officials said DeLay was expected to go to Fort Bend County jail in his district near Houston for booking, but that had not been confirmed.

"To any sheriff or peace officer of the state of Texas, greetings, you are hereby commanded to arrest Thomas Dale DeLay and keep him safely so that you have him before the 331st Judicial District Court of Travis County," the warrant said.

DeLay has been charged with conspiracy and money laundering in a campaign finance scheme tied to his political action committee, Texans for a Republican Majority.

He has denied any wrongdoing, but is accused of laundering $190,000 in corporate campaign contributions through the
Republican National Committee for distribution to Republican candidates for the Texas Legislature in 2002.

Texas law forbids the use of corporate money in political campaigns.

He is scheduled to make his first court appearance on Friday before state District Judge Bob Perkins.

Neither a DeLay spokesman nor his lawyer was immediately available for comment.

10-19-2005, 06:54 PM
Can we just have a cattle call and lock them up all at once instead of this one by one scenario!?!

fra_nuthing
10-19-2005, 07:14 PM
We call you out

We call you out

Little chickens

when the pie is in

the stove no mo

When the old gal

is sitting on her

rocker next to Aleister

With out all her

Bailister?

We call you out

in the name of

pudentame and his dame

Dame OTO Collonie

Without his pastronie

We call you out

I am he who comes and

He who needs to go

Dis house sho am crazy!

10-19-2005, 09:44 PM
This is good stuff, fra nuthing. Make it as loony as you like. As long as it's anoying it's within the rules.

10-19-2005, 10:39 PM
fra_nothing wrote:
This is good stuff, fra nuthing. Make it as loony as you like. As long as it's anoying it's within the rules.

You are one sick puppy just as I thought.

I hope you do not have a wife or children.

10-20-2005, 05:02 AM
fra_nothing wrote:
This is good stuff, fra nuthing. Make it as loony as you like. As long as it's anoying it's within the rules.

NUTJOB 8-)

Insider
10-20-2005, 08:32 AM
A nutjob, maybe, but not a nameless coward like you

Bouncer
10-20-2005, 09:58 AM
I had a wife and children once.
I should've added more salt, but the sauce was yummy.

10-20-2005, 02:45 PM
Bouncer wrote:
I had a wife and children once.
I should've added more salt, but the sauce was yummy.

If Satan had a wife and children, he'd probably eat them too.

10-20-2005, 02:57 PM
Many eat their Savior in the form of wine and bread.

igwt
10-20-2005, 03:57 PM
Just gets better and better

10-20-2005, 04:04 PM
Anonymous wrote:
Many eat their Savior in the form of wine and bread.

And, I find it disgusting that hundreds of people drink from the same cup of wine!!

So, they wipe after each sip.

Ever hear of backwash?

YUCK!!

I'll stick to a fine wine from a restaurant.

Bouncer
10-20-2005, 04:07 PM
Some are sippers, and some are dippers. If you only dip, do you still get your blessing?

Leonardo
09-27-2008, 09:36 PM
First off, I have to say how disgusted I am with you, fra_nothing. You're wasting all of our time pretending you know anything about what goes on in this world. You spread fanciful and meaningless doctrine that appears to come straight out of thin air. You throw around terms as if they were candy, make stuff up, and attack people. That's how children act on the internet. Now, perhaps you are just here because you have no life and like to get a rise out of folks. Or, perhaps you are a child. However, what this community does not need, is a person who acts in the way you do.

Now, I am still fairly new to these forums, but not to the subject matter. I think everyone here understands how serious these topics are. In any case, even though I have no say to how this site is run, I am hereby starting a petition to have your IP banned from these forums.

I, user name "Insight", add my name as the first on the petition.

Regardless of if this goes anywhere at all, I have made my point. Please, fra_nothing, cease insulting our intellegence.

Well, I DECLARE, that is JUST....that is JUST the most....I can't believe the....that is simply the most....I say!

BlueAngel
09-27-2008, 09:41 PM
How bizarrre is that?

As I was posting this THREAD in Leonardo's thread praising justgroovy for being such a wonderful moderator, Leonardo just happens to respond to the same thread a few minutes later.

There hasn't been a reply on this thread since 2005.

Think my computer is monitored?

Nah, I doubt it, eh?

Leonardo
09-27-2008, 09:51 PM
How bizarrre is that?

As I was posting this thread in Leonardo's thread praising justgroovy for being such a wonderful moderator, Leonardo just happens to respond to the same thread a few minutes later.

There hasn't been a reply on this thread since 2005.

Think my computer is monitored?

Nah, I doubt it, eh?

Well, let's do the timewarp again, baby! Oh, wait, you're married. Uhhh...I'll just call you lady, then. Let's do the timewarp, lady!

BlueAngel
09-28-2008, 12:11 AM
Well, let's do the timewarp again, baby! Oh, wait, you're married. Uhhh...I'll just call you lady, then. Let's do the timewarp, lady!

What is the timewarp and when did we do it before?

BlueAngel
11-19-2008, 12:47 AM
I won't respond to BA, because she is a fake and a disrupter, with nothing credible to ad to a post, shes nothing but a snide dillusional little brat, that plays the part of being abused just to much.

Torchlithill, I don't know, I kind of like her.

Oh, yeah.

What a disrupter I am.

Take a look at the names on this thread and you'll know who the disrupters truly were/are.

What a contradictory statement.

Insider won't respond to me because I'm a fake in his opinion with nothing credible to add to a post.

Not true, of course.

But, anyway, he ends his comment with, I don't know, Torchlithill, I kind of like her.

As if whether he likes me or not matters.

Birds of a feather in this thread flock together and I guess they fly away together, as well except for one straggler who seems to have lost his way.

BlueAngel
11-19-2008, 01:23 AM
Fra_Nothing a/k/a Leonardo, Anastasia, George_Bush, Mark Phillips, Cathy O'Brien and possibly ME9 is in desperate need of a screwdriver.

Banned
05-04-2010, 07:26 PM
Has this forum become the desolation and depotism that it is today because Fra_nothing was banned?

What if it has? I mean, just what if? What if this place is cursed because Fra_nothing was banned?

BlueAngel
05-04-2010, 08:16 PM
Has this forum become the desolation and depotism that it is today because Fra_nothing was banned?

What if it has? I mean, just what if? What if this place is cursed because Fra_nothing was banned?

Yeah.

This forum is cursed because Fra_Nothing was banned.

Yeah.

That's it.

If ony Fra_Nothing were not banned, this forum would be all the better because it wouldn't be cursed.

Serious much?

Sounds like you have a close and personal relationship with Fra_Nothing.

Care to explain your love for Fra_Nothing?