PDA

View Full Version : This space reserved for fra_nothing's poetry!

rushdoony
10-13-2005, 07:00 PM
Fra,

You used to say important things.
Seems no more, just poetry ( copied ??? )
Put it all here please. Thank-you.
No one else post here please, this space for fra_nothing's poetry.

rushdoony
10-13-2005, 07:09 PM
fra_nothing,

Do you follow Jesus, Christianity
or Satan, Occult?

10-13-2005, 07:15 PM
Can't you follow your own rules, Rush?

I believe he is a Pagan!

Insider
10-13-2005, 07:22 PM
Yea, Rush now you opened it up.

10-13-2005, 07:23 PM
Now that is too funny!

Insider
10-13-2005, 07:30 PM
Don't fra mean brother. Well, maybe this guy's brother is looking for him and don't know he's out. Shouldn't we call for pity's sake.

10-13-2005, 07:40 PM
Maybe his brother let him out!

10-14-2005, 08:02 AM
This is well pleasing unto us

A place for poetry so and thus

10-14-2005, 08:25 AM

Insider
10-14-2005, 09:31 AM
S A T O R
A R E P O
T E N E T
O P E R A
R O T A S

10-14-2005, 09:36 AM
Insider wrote:
S A T O R
A R E P O
T E N E T
O P E R A
R O T A S

Hey, what's George Tenet doing in there?

Insider
10-14-2005, 09:44 AM
fra_nothing should recognise this if he really knows any thing. The Tenent bit, is again, too funny.

10-14-2005, 09:48 AM
He's a HANDLER!!!

I could be wrong, but 99.9 percent of the time, I'm not.

:lol:

Bouncer
10-14-2005, 03:21 PM
If he's a handler, then he's probably also a secret slave as well!

SHUTDOWN SHUTDOWN SHUTDOWN [tap . . tap] DISARM NOW!

I knew that G. Tenet would get the appointment because you can read his name both coming and going.

10-14-2005, 03:25 PM
Look guys, I'm nothing, really. I'm just an average disciple of Christ.

I wake up in the morning, eat a healthy breakfast, and destroy Aeons by lunchtime.

Bouncer
10-14-2005, 03:36 PM
Cor!

10-14-2005, 06:15 PM
Bouncer wrote:
Cor!

More?

Insider
10-14-2005, 06:38 PM
poetry?

10-14-2005, 06:47 PM
Insider wrote:
poetry?

Does it take a majority?

Insider
10-14-2005, 06:50 PM
usioob

10-14-2005, 06:57 PM
Insider wrote:
usioob

uranoob?

10-14-2005, 11:43 PM
fra_nothing wrote:
Look guys, I'm nothing, really. I'm just an average disciple of Christ.

I wake up in the morning, eat a healthy breakfast, and destroy Aeons by lunchtime.

Living in your own world as a prisoner inside of your own mind, believing you are someone you are not, creating fantasy, fairy-tale, make-believe and fiction-based personas which do not exist in your reality is a sure sign of "schizophrenia."

You can be helped with the proper treatment and medication.

I do hope you pursue this avenue.

10-15-2005, 01:04 AM
Bouncer wrote:
If he's a handler, then he's probably also a secret slave as well!

SHUTDOWN SHUTDOWN SHUTDOWN [tap . . tap] DISARM NOW!

I knew that G. Tenet would get the appointment because you can read his name both coming and going.

Yes, he's a slave as well as a handler from my past!

Only a handler would have knowledge and/or know the names of "alters" in a mind control victim.

An abuser and sociopath never believe they have erred. These are characteristics of sexual predators and pedophiles as well. They want the victim to assume guilt for their immoral acts. Love equals sex and sex equals love.

I have no knowledge of George Tenet, if that's what you're trying to suggest!

10-15-2005, 01:52 AM
A 'handler'? Hahaha! Not in the slightest.

You still don't get it, do you?

I'm just a normal Christian. And the fact of the matter is that I'm now the High Priest of the Illuminati, Thelema, Satanism and Witchcraft by right of Aeonic Inheritence.

As High Priest, I hereby proclaim all of it to be destroyed. Furthermore, I proclaim that the Antichrist has been destroyed with the Spirit of the Mouth of Christ.

Jesus Christ reigns supreme forever. And he comes soon to take vengence on those who know not God and those who obey not the gospel.

Bouncer
10-15-2005, 10:54 AM
fra_nothing you may be right in theory i don't have the metaphysical training that you do however i do know that all of those who follow satan haven't got the memo yet.
be careful.

LACHAT
LACHAT
LACHAT
LACHAT

10-15-2005, 10:58 AM
No, I don't get it, Fra_Nothing.

How 'bout enlightening me?

Come on, don't be shy now!!!

Jimbo
10-15-2005, 02:04 PM
Reserved !!! – :-o :-o :-o

I couldn’t agree more w/ the title. It does serve a very meaningful purpose…

8-)

10-15-2005, 11:57 PM
Bouncer wrote:
fra_nothing you may be right in theory i don't have the metaphysical training that you do however i do know that all of those who follow satan haven't got the memo yet.
be careful.

LACHAT
LACHAT
LACHAT
LACHAT

Be careful? Ha ha ha! I just called out the armies of Gog and Magog, moron! I'm way beyond being 'careful'!

I will live dangerously. And I will win. And anybody in this whole damned world who says otherwise and come on out, step outside, and attack us openly.

10-16-2005, 12:05 AM
BlueAngel wrote:
No, I don't get it, Fra_Nothing.

How 'bout enlightening me?

Come on, don't be shy now!!!

I don't know any other way to spell it out for you, BA. You're either too stupid to understand, or you refuse to understand.

I don't really care which one it is. I'll say it just one more time, I'm just a Christian. I've never joined a Thelemic or Satanic organisation; never will.

I cracked the code of Liber AL. I understand what it implies. I understand that I do in fact have full Aeonic power at this time, regardless of whether or not any 'human' agent ever recognizes it or not. I understand what I must do at this time. And I'm going to do it. It's that simple. And if you don't 'get it', you can stay in the dark.

I know that it seems like an impossibility that a Christian could now hold all the Authority and Power to direct Satanic and Illuminist Aeonics, but that is the fact of the matter at this time.

In fact, I'm glad you don't understand. It makes the work even easier. I am even able to direct the current of your misunderstanding to accomplish the desired Will of God. For I assure you, this comes from far beyond myself. This is directed solely by true 'Illumined Government'.

Fra N.

10-16-2005, 12:35 AM
By the way, Bouncer, if the Satanic leaders haven't given you the 'memo' it's probably because they don't have the memo to give.

Do you take me for a charlatan?

You think about this real hard for a while.

Is it really in my best interests to be wrong?

As a Christian, would I not make certain beyond doubt that I was not only prepared, but able to vanquish any who opposed me?

Do you really think I would attempt this little 'exorcism' of the Universe if the Spirit of the Living God were not in complete Providential Aeonic command?

As a Christian, do you think for one moment that I want anything but the Parousia of Christ?

If I'm a charalan and a mountebank, why do I give out this information freely, without charge? Implication: I ain't in this one for the 'cash' -- chi-ching. I know that is an incomprehensible thought to one who worships Mammon, but some of us in this world worship another God.

You didn't get the memo, because I'm the one sent to give the world the 'memo'. I am the Magickal Heir of the Beast. I fully realize this is the nightmare scenario for the Thelemite and Satanist. It also happens to be the very fact of the matter.

Does it matter one iota if I am regonized by human agents as 'this that or the other'? No. Not one bit.

These events and affairs are governed solely by Illumined Government. And what the Illuminist and Thelemite and Satanist cannot seem to come to grips with is that now the Secret Chiefs in command of the whole 'Magick Show' are none other than the Holy Trinity - Father, Son, Holy Spirit.

God is going to show the world the definition of Exorcism. The Father has a bit of a 'Magick trick' he wants to perform to the Pharoahs of this world.

Think of Moses. Realize that its happening again. And then realize that it is the end en toto. Fin. Hasta la Vista. Bye bye. Skidoo. Outa here. See ya later aligater, etc.

Wake up and read the signs of the times, blind seer.

10-16-2005, 10:12 AM
"I don't know any other way to spell it out for you, BA. You're either too stupid to understand, or you refuse to understand."

Excuse me, IDIOT, but insulting my intelligence doesn't work to make me believe you have said anything worth understanding or even remotely comprehensible during your intrusion on this forum.

If you have something to say, say it.

You most certainly can accomplish this in one sentence or two.

I suggest you rejoin your ilk at the BS.net site where bullshit abounds.

They seem to be missing a pile.

10-16-2005, 03:25 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
"I don't know any other way to spell it out for you, BA. You're either too stupid to understand, or you refuse to understand."

Excuse me, IDIOT, but insulting my intelligence doesn't work to make me believe you have said anything worth understanding or even remotely comprehensible during your intrusion on this forum.

I was not insulting your intelligence, BA. I was stating that you did not have much of it. This is not an insult, it is the truth. Your intelligence blocker is your own pride.

And I really have no problems stomping all over your pride.

10-16-2005, 05:17 PM
fra_nothing wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

I was not insulting your intelligence, BA. I was stating that you did not have much of it. This is not an insult, it is the truth. Your intelligence blocker is your own pride.

Sorry, dude, but if you think you've stomped all over my pride, you're even more delusional than your posts suggest.

And, what is your reason for wanting to stomp all over my pride???

You came to this site, read my posts and decided it was your MISSION to stomp on my pride?

What? You think I shouldn't have pride?

Sorry, but I am as proud as a peacock!!!

See me strut my stuff!!

Or, is it some personal vendetta from the past? Or, perhaps, you are a "mind control" victim who is being manipulated by your handlers and they've sent you here for their own agenda against me.

That's what I suspect. You are a puppet on a string. Controlled and totally psychopathic.

And, what is your reason for being in a place where you are not wanted?

Like I said, if there's something I'm not getting, it's most certainly because you do not speak or write English and that, IDIOT, is my native tongue.

Babble, writing in tongue, jibberish and the rest of the garbage you spew is just that. GARBAGE.

Simple questions, deserve simple answers. Something you are incapable of delivering.

You will NEVER accomplish with me whatever it is you desire.

I'm not a little "china doll" and I don't play guessing games.

I'm unbreakable!!!

Marsali
10-16-2005, 05:42 PM
Good post, BA. It seems that the men have left us women to engage in the verbal battles for today....but that's alright. It's good practice.

I think that many of the regulars on the forum believe that we should just ignore infiltrators like fra, which is understandable. But if we do eventually have a complete Totalitarian takeover, or military police state or some such thing, are we going to have the option of just ignoring it, and hope that it will just go away?

I invite members to disagree with me, but might it not be better to practice dealing with adversity now, when the only weapons involved are mere words?

10-16-2005, 06:14 PM
BlueAngel wrote:

fra_nothing wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

Sorry, dude, but if you think you've stomped all over my pride, you're even more delusional than your posts suggest.

And, what is your reason for wanting to stomp all over my pride???

You came to this site, read my posts and decided it was your MISSION to stomp on my pride?

What? You think I shouldn't have pride?

Sorry, but I am as proud as a peacock!!!

See me strut my stuff!!

Or, is it some personal vendetta from the past? Or, perhaps, you are a "mind control" victim who is being manipulated by your handlers and they've sent you here for their own agenda against me.

That's what I suspect. You are a puppet on a string. Controlled and totally psychopathic.

And, what is your reason for being in a place where you are not wanted?

Like I said, if there's something I'm not getting, it's most certainly because you do not speak or write English and that, IDIOT, is my native tongue.

Babble, writing in tongue, jibberish and the rest of the garbage you spew is just that. GARBAGE.

Simple questions, deserve simple answers. Something you are incapable of delivering.

You will NEVER accomplish with me whatever it is you desire.

I'm not a little "china doll" and I don't play guessing games.

I'm unbreakable!!!

I did not come to stomp on your pride. But you have opposed, mocked, and blasphemed the Word of Christ. Therefore, the adversaries will be annihilated.

You are not unbreakable. You are grass even as all flesh is grass.

But the Word of our God endures forever.

Marsali
10-16-2005, 06:39 PM
On second thought, ignoring this guy might not be a bad idea after all...

10-16-2005, 06:45 PM
Marsali wrote:

HA! HA!! HA!!! HA!!!

That is so FUNNY!!

I mean it!!

Funny, funny, funny!!!

Oh, well!

We gave it our best shot!

They can't say we didn't try!

Carry on!

10-16-2005, 06:46 PM
Marsali wrote:

They shun no longer.

They shock no longer.

They shame no longer.

For we have overcome.

And now is the judgement of the World.

And now shall the Prince of this World be cast out.

And now shall they fight. For they dwell in utter ruins.

They are Choronzon. Ruin is their name.

Will divided against self are they.

It is a Lie this folly against self.

And they will make their war, both Gog and Magog.

For We have called them out.

10-16-2005, 06:49 PM
I do not mock GOD!

I mock you!

MOCK, MOCK!!!

10-16-2005, 06:50 PM
FOOL!!

10-16-2005, 07:06 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
FOOL!!

Thou canst not mock the Great Fool. For the Fool mocks the mocker.