PDA

View Full Version : Exorcism of Exorcisms: APO PANTOS KAKODAIMONOS


10-15-2005, 08:19 PM
Exorcism of Exorcisms: APO PANTOS KAKODAIMONOS

Our Father who art in Heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name
Thy Kingdom come
Thy Will be done
On Earth as it is in Heaven
Give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our debts
as we forgive our debtors
and lead not us into Temptation
but deliver us Out of Evil
For thine is the Kingdom
and the Power
and the Glory
unto Aeons of Aeons
Amen

WE SHALL CALL THEM OUT

This is the Exorcism of the Universe
This shall be the Final Solvent
This shall dispell all Illusion
This shall bring Them to Nought

WE SHALL CALL THEM OUT

For We are Ekklesia
We are Called Out
In Christ We call Out

WE SHALL CALL THEM OUT

We have achieved Restoration
We have accomplished Balance
We have performed Singularity
We have fulfilled ARARITA

WE SHALL CALL THEM OUT

In the Name of the Father
In the Name of the Son
In the Name of the Holy Spirit

They shall come forth

This is Exorcism of Exorcisms
This is the Church Triumphant
This is the Final Solvent
This is Death swallowed up by Life

WE SHALL CALL THEM OUT
WE SHALL CALL THEM OUT

For the Darkness is brought to Light
For His Power is well beyond doubt
For This shall rend in twain the Veil

WE SHALL CALL THEM OUT
WE SHALL CALL THEM OUT

10-16-2005, 09:18 AM
Oh, wonderful!!

Fra_nothing is performing an exorcism for someone other than himself.

Do you practice Paganism or Wicca?

10-16-2005, 09:24 AM
If you, fra_nothing, are a Christian, you are helping to give religion a BAD NAME.

10-16-2005, 02:23 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
If you, fra_nothing, are a Christian, you are helping to give religion a BAD NAME.

Well, of course I am giving 'religion' a bad name. What else would I be doing?

I'm going to throw 'religion' into the fire.

There is only Religion. And it is Christianity.

Marsali
10-16-2005, 02:26 PM
fra nothing,

How can a Christian advocate any kind of action with out the force of LOVE behind it?

10-16-2005, 02:34 PM
Marsali wrote:
fra nothing,

How can a Christian advocate any kind of action with out the force of LOVE behind it?

Impossible. Love is of God. God is Love. And Love is Freewill.

Marsali
10-16-2005, 02:36 PM
But how can you, as a Christian (so you say), advocate action without LOVE?

10-16-2005, 02:40 PM
Marsali wrote:
But how can you, as a Christian (so you say), advocate action without LOVE?

It is impossible. Those who are evil Love evil. Those who are good Love good.

Those of Satan Love Death. Those of Christ Love Life.

Those of Satan Love Hell. Those of Christ Love Heaven.

We are those who Love His Appearing. We call for His appearing. Satan will fight us now because his Kingdom is fallen.

Love is the Law, Love under Will. This is the Law of Liberty. Aiwaz did not say it first, Paul the Apostle did.

God always gives man what he wants. To those who hate God, he gives them their chosen existance without God. To those who chose Christ, he gives them eternal life with Himself and Christ Jesus.

Marsali
10-16-2005, 02:49 PM
Very interesting, fra nothing. But you've dodged the question.

There can be no positive action that is from God or Christ without the active force of LOVE behind it. Nothing in what you've posted on this forum so far indicates that you understand this;
LOVE is very essence and basis of Christ's ministry.

10-16-2005, 02:57 PM
Marsali wrote:
Very interesting, fra nothing. But you've dodged the question.

There can be no positive action that is from God or Christ without the active force of LOVE behind it. Nothing in what you've posted on this forum so far indicates that you understand this;
LOVE is very essence and basis of Christ's ministry.

Do not blaim me for your misunderstanding. You are still caught up in fuzzy warm concepts of Phileo Love.

We speak of Agape Love. Agape Love is as high above Phileo Love as the Heaven above the earth.

Agape is free from lust of result. Agape is free from 'passion'. Agape deals only in terms of Will.

It was from God's Agape that Christ came and died. This is not because we had Agape for God, but because He had Agape for us. We Agape God, because he first had Agape for us. For Christ showed us the Father, and the Will of the Father. And that Will of Agape dwells in us. It is invincible.

Agape Love says thus: ' I Will Love because I Will Love and I Will do nothing else.'

Agape Love says thus: ' I Will give Life because I Will give Life.'

Agape Love in the Christian is the same. I Will choose God not from compulsion or slavery. I Will choose not by Fear, but Will of Agape.

Agape does in fact lead to Phileo. We are to have Phileo Love certainly. But Agape soars above all concepts of passions, which can be swayed hither and thither.

Agape is Will alone. 'Our Father who art in Heaven...thy Will be do on earth as it is in Heaven.'

'Peter, do you Agape me?'
'Lord, you know I Phileo you!'
Peter, do you Agape me?'
'Lord, you knkow I Phileo you!'

'Peter, do you Agape me?'

'Peter, do you Will me?'

Marsali
10-16-2005, 03:02 PM
It was a simple question that I asked, fra nothing.
Yet you answer with many meaningless words as a distraction from the question.
Again, I ask, how can a Christian advocate action without the force of LOVE?

rushdoony
10-16-2005, 03:09 PM
Notes on the Star Ruby

by Frater H'yitem k-Elohim

Aleister Crowley wrote the Star-Ruby ritual as an improved and Thelemic
version of the Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram, releasing it in both The Book
of Lies and Magick In Theory and Practice. Although it is one of the most
beautiful and powerful rituals left to us by the prophet, it is one of the
least frequently used by Thelemic magicians. This, no doubt, is due in large
measure to the fact that much of the ritual is in Greek, a language few modern
magicians read or speak; the matter is further complicated by the fact that
both of the printed versions of the Star-Ruby contain significant errors in
the Greek spells, and also disagree with each other. However, these problems
are easily dispelled with the help of a good lexicon, and once the language
barrier is broken, the ritual is in no way more difficult to master than the
ordinary Pentagram ritual. The magician stands at the beginning in the center
of the circle, assuming the god-form of Hoor-paar-kraat [the Egyptian for the
Greek Harpocrates, -Ed.]. After inhaling as deeply as possible, he cries:

APO PANTOS KAKODAIMONOS!
(APO PANTOS KAKODAIMONOS!)

As he makes this cry, he sweeps his hand back and out, afterward retiring it
once again in the sign of Hoor-paar-kraat. The words, translate, "Away from
me, all evil spirits!" The magician thus banishes at the outset all forces
which seek to interfere with his True Will. This done, he forms the
qabalistic cross, essentially identical to the Hebrew version used in the
Lesser Pentagram. Touching the forehead, he says: "SOI (SOI)," touching
member "W FALLE (O PHALLI)," the right shoulder, "ISCTROS (ISCHUROS),"
touching the left shoulder, "ETCARISTOS (EUCHARISTOS)," and clasping the
hands on the breast, "IAW (IAO)." The next part of the ritual consists of the
formulation of the pentagram and the vibration of the divine Names. The
method of forming the pentagrams is different than in the ordinary Pentagram
ritual; instead of tracing them into the air, the magician visualizes them in
his forehead, and then hurls them with his hands towards the quarter, assuming
as he does so the god-form of Horus [i.e., The Sign of the Enterer -Ed.] and
vibrating the divine Name. Here however, we encounter a problem: the names
given in The Book of Lies are different than those given in Magick In Theory
and Practice. The latter gives THERION in the East, NUIT in the North,
BABALON in the West, and HADIT in the South. The former reads CHAOS in the
East, BABALON in the North, EROS in the West, and PSYCHE in the South. (see
diagram 1.) The version in Magick is perhaps preferable, both because the
names are closely related to the formul‘ of the ’on, and because these
attributions are reinforced in Liber V vel Reguli (The Ritual of the Mark of
the Beast, quo vide). Note that the circle is formed in the opposite
direction to that in the Lesser Pentagram; remember also to retire in the sign
of Hoor-paar-kraat after each pentagram is hurled. The circle completed and
sealed, we now come to a part of the ritual that has no counterpart in the
Lesser Pentagram: the Paian, and the invocation which precedes the evocation
of the Angels of the Quarters. The magician chants IO PAN, simultaneously
forming the signs of N.O.X., which are as follows: Puella, (girl), with head
slightly bowed, the right hand covering the breast, and the left hand covering
the genitals; Puer (boy), head erect, right hand raised, with the upper arm
exactly horizontal and the forearm at a right angle to it, and the thumb
extended at a right angle to the fingers, while the left hand rests at the
genitals, the fingers clenched, the thumb extending in the imitation of a
Phallus; Vir (man), head slightly forward, clenched fists raised to the
temples with thumbs protruding outwards imitating horns; and Mulier (woman),
head thrown back, feet widely separated, arms raised in a crescent as if
inviting embrace. The signs of N.O.X. thus trace a state of gradually
increasing exaltation, beginning with the modest shyness of the young girl
awaiting her lover, to the abandoned ecstasy of the last sign, in which the
magician is completely rapt away in the love of Pan. At this point, the
magician is sufficiently exalted to proceed to the evocation of the Angels,
which he does (like any good Gnostic) in Greek. The meaning of this imposing
spell, with the exception of the names of the Angels, is the same as in the
Lesser Pentagram: "Before me ________, behind me ________, etc." until ".and
in the column stands the six-rayed star." The pronunciation is given here
underneath the Greek words:

Pro mou Iugges, opiso mox Teletarcai, epi dexia Sunoces,
Pro mou Iungges, opiso mou Teletarchai, epi dexia Sunoches,

ep'arisera Daimonos. Flegei gar peri mou o aster ton pente,
ep'aristera Daimonos. Phlegei gar peri mou ho aster ton pente,

kai en thi sthlhi o asthr ton ex esthke.
kai en tei stelei ho aster ton hex esteke.

With regard to pronunciation, please note that G is always hard, as in goat;
Ch as in Loch Ness, not as in cheese; u by itself as in German ber, or
English excuse; ou as in rouge; and ai is pronounced like y in sky. THIS
PARAGRAPH COULD NOT BE READ IN FROM DISK After the evocation of the Angels,
the magician repeats the cross qabalictic, as at the beginning. Crowley then
goes on to say, ".and end as thou didst begin", which may suggest a repetition
of the phrase "Apo Pantos Kakodaimonos." This must remain a matter of
personal preference, since he may be referring only to the cross qabalistic.
The student will note that Crowley does not specify an attribution of the
Elements to the Quarters. If the student wishes to use such an attribution,
it is possible to simply use the attributions as they are given in the
Pentagram ritual; in my opinion, however, it makes more snese to use the
attributions of Liber V vel Reguli, since the same god-names are employed, as
well as the same signs (those of N.O.X.). These attributions are as follows:
Earth in the East, Air in the North, Water in the West, and Fire in the South.
Similarly, they may wish to make one of the signs of N.O.X. at each of the
Quarters, as in the Mark of the Beast. In this case, the attributions are as
follows: Puella in the North, Puer in the South, Vir in the East, and Mulier
in the West. It is also quite effective to employ a spiral dance during the
Paian, although a little more complex. If this is done, the magician may
simply stop at each of the Quarters long enough to make the sign of that
Quarter, then proceed through the spiral dance, continuing the chant, until he
finally arrives at the center of the circle, there to evoke the Angels of the
Quarters. The possibilities are endless. The advantages of this ritual for a
Thelemic magician are considerable (although not beyond question), simply
because most Thelemites have a more intense emotional reaction to the name
'Nuit' than to the name 'Adonai.' The Greek, while certainly a bit more
difficult to memorize than the English in the Lesser Pentagram, is also more
effective for many people, partly because of the beauty of the sound of it,
and perhaps even more, because it is unintelligible. (See Crowley's
discussion of the Barbarous Names in Magick In Theory and Practice). Crowley
notes in a footnote to both versions that the true sense of the Names is to be
sought in the numeration thereof. Space prohibits an analysis of this matter
here, and perhaps it is better for each student to work these matters out for
himself as practice familiarizes him with this beautiful and powerful ritual.
http://www.luckymojo.com/esoteric/occultism/magic/ceremonial/hksrubynotes.txt

10-16-2005, 03:15 PM
Marsali wrote:
It was a simple question that I asked, fra nothing.
Yet you answer with many meaningless words as a distraction from the question.
Again, I ask, how can a Christian advocate action without the force of LOVE?

Again, I answer the question. Love is the Will of God. And Love is Agape. And Agape is Will. He who does Agape of God does Will of God. And Agape is not Phileo. For Phileo is of passions.

But We are not of passions. We are of Will. Agape is Will in the pure abstract conception. It is Love will a capital L in the pure idealistic Platonic sense.

Agape deals with the Kantian conceptions of the Universe which soar above pure Reason, for they are not even of the same Order.

It is the Agape of God that we Will. And Will of God is Agape. And it will conquer the world always. For it is of that which was before the foundations of the earth. It is the manifestation and presentation of God Himself. It is that primordial Will. It is Agape Triumphant.

Marsali
10-16-2005, 03:20 PM
Nothing that you just wrote is even remotely Christian. It sounds just like that 'Insider' nonsense. Is that what you're about?

10-16-2005, 03:29 PM
the guy is a nut job :-o

10-16-2005, 03:33 PM
Marsali wrote:
Nothing that you just wrote is even remotely Christian. It sounds just like that 'Insider' nonsense. Is that what you're about?

My Word makes 'no sense'. For it is not of the order of 'sense', that is, the 'passions'. This is not of Scientia, but Sapentia.

And this was the Coagula given in cipher in Liber AL vel Legis:

4 6 3 8 A B K 2 4 A L G M O R 3 Y x 24 89 R P S T O V A L.

But the Solution, that is 'True Solve' is now manifest:

ABA GBA
AB ABH ABCh
A:A: ABA AL GMR
AB Y K AHVBY GVP
RPS TVB AL

The Father to bind
The Father to will to conceal
A:A:, the Father, God to finish
The Father, the Power, the Kingdom, the Beloved to silence
The glad word reversed is AL

For Antichrist came only that he may bind the Will of the Father.

Christ came that he might manifest the Love, that is Agape, of the Father.

So long as the cipher was unsolved, then Mystery of Iniquity reigned in the world. For it was sent by God through Satan because the world has chosen Apostasy.

But now the Son of Perdition is destroyed by the Spirit of the Mouth of Christ. His kingdom is finished. For the cipher is broken on all planes. And now the True Light of Will shines once again even as it was in the beginning.

For Christ Jesus is Crowned an Conquering, and His Love has conquered all.

Marsali
10-16-2005, 03:39 PM
Inserting the word 'Love' here and there in your posts now doesn't change anything; it doesn't make you a Christian, because you do not understand the basic concept of Christ's love. That's why you can't answer the question.

10-16-2005, 03:44 PM
Marsali wrote:
Inserting the word 'Love' here and there in your posts now doesn't change anything; it doesn't make you a Christian, because you do not understand the basic concept of Christ's love. That's why you can't answer the question.

The very fact that I have Solved the cipher of Liber AL is a manifest token that Christ's Love is in me and works in me.

The is of a supernatural power of Satan. This could not have been broken except one were of Christ and in Christ.

Therefore, this Work has been accomplished by the Power of the Holy Spirit of the Living God. It is beyond doubt.

And the proof of my Agape is in 'the pudding' as it were. The proof of my attainment is in the Attainment itself.

Moreover, it is the condemnation of the world. For not only does it condemn the Thelemite falsely so-called, it condemns the Apostate Christian as well.

Marsali
10-16-2005, 04:12 PM
What you've written doesn't prove much, except that your no Christian. But you aren't the first New Age spiritual elitist to disrupt this forum, nor are you likely to be the last.

But a person doesn't need to be a Christian to understand the NWO agenda, and to work to stop the agenda. We all need to work together.

But to disrupt this forum in the under the false guise of Christianity; well, you're not fooling anyone, fra, except yourself.

10-16-2005, 05:19 PM
Marsali wrote:
What you've written doesn't prove much, except that your no Christian. But you aren't the first New Age spiritual elitist to disrupt this forum, nor are you likely to be the last.

But a person doesn't need to be a Christian to understand the NWO agenda, and to work to stop the agenda. We all need to work together.

But to disrupt this forum in the under the false guise of Christianity; well, you're not fooling anyone, fra, except yourself.

What I have written proves that the world has been deceived by the Mystery of Iniquity.

What I have written proves that Aleister Crowley was the Son of Perdition and the Man of Iniquity.

What I have written proves that I am the Rightful Heir of the Aeon.

What I have written will go where it goes.

What I have written shall acomplish what it shall accomplish.

Novus Ordo Seclorum will make its war. You will fight for their side even as you fight for their side.

They, with the rest of the Adversaries will be consumed by Fire from Heaven and cast alive into the Lake of Fire.

What I have written proves that Jesus Christ is King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

What I have written proves that the Aeon of Horus is fallen.

What I have written proves that the real and actual Parousia of Christ comes quickly.

10-16-2005, 05:57 PM
In day afternoon I heard a calling sound
I saw a little squirrel in tree his voice rebound

Looking upward with his eyes ablaze
Cried forth the humble squirrel
And ears were opened, and I amaze
One word spoke he to the world

Call! said the squirrel
Call! Call! Call!

Calm! O little creature!
Be not so alarmed!
But more O such and deeper
None his words disarmed!

Call! Call! Call!

And man's ears were opened to nature once again
Even as it was in beginning so shall be the end

For both heaven and nature sing
For Sons of Light in Liberty
And resound forth and ring

'Bind us all together
Ablaze with hope, and free!'

rushdoony
10-16-2005, 05:58 PM
fra_nothing wrote:
what I have written proves that Aleister Crowley was the Son of Perdition and the Man of Iniquity.
--------------------------------
QUESTION: Who, then, is the Antichrist?


ANSWER: With those six scriptural clues in mind we answer as follows:


The Antichrist is Abaddon the demon king of the Bottomless Pit.

http://atschool.eduweb.co.uk/sbs777/snotes/note1004.html

10-16-2005, 06:02 PM
The Antichrist is not Abaddon.

10-16-2005, 06:54 PM
"Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal [must] put on immortality.

So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory?

The sting of death [is] sin; and the strength of sin [is] the law.

But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord." ( 1 Cor. 15:51-58

10-16-2005, 07:08 PM
"Then Jesus turned, and saw them following, and saith unto them, What seek ye? They said unto him, Rabbi, (which is to say, being interpreted, Master,) where dwellest thou?

He saith unto them, Come and see." (John 1:38-39)

10-16-2005, 07:43 PM
"And the Spirit and the bride say, Come.

And let him that heareth say, Come.

And let him that is athirst come.

And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely."

10-16-2005, 07:47 PM
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

The same was in the beginning with God.

All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.

He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.

That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

10-16-2005, 07:54 PM
Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood,

he also himself likewise took part of the same;

that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death,

that is, the devil;

And deliver them who through fear of death

were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

10-16-2005, 08:03 PM
For GOD so loved the world that he gave his only.....

blah, blah, blah!!!

Get with the program!!!

or

GET OUT!!!

10-16-2005, 08:05 PM
Do the "powers that be" have pictures of you with little girls and boys?

10-16-2005, 08:09 PM
Well, do they?

10-16-2005, 08:27 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
Well, do they?

'The powers shall be shaken to their foundations.'

'Yet once more, saith the Lord, shall I shake not only the earth, but also the heavens.'

'Now the Just shall live by faith, but to those who shrink back, my soul hath no pleasure in them.'

10-16-2005, 08:31 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
For GOD so loved the world that he gave his only.....

blah, blah, blah!!!

Get with the program!!!

or

GET OUT!!!

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

10-16-2005, 09:10 PM
They have pictures of me, I'm sure and they threatened to release them way back when and I said, "fine, go ahead, you forced me to do THOSE disgusting things."

Their answer was that I couldn't prove anyone forced me to compromise myself in that manner.

Today, I know better!!!

10-16-2005, 09:14 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
They have pictures of me, I'm sure and they threatened to release them way back when and I said, "fine, go ahead, you forced me to do THOSE disgusting things."

Their answer was that I couldn't prove anyone forced me to compromise myself in that manner.

Today, I know better!!!

I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and [that] the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. (Rev. 3:18)

10-16-2005, 09:25 PM
I have no shame for the "evil" acts of others!!

So, do they have pictures of you with little girls and boys?

10-16-2005, 09:29 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
I have no shame for the "evil" acts of others!!

So, do they have pictures of you with little girls and boys?

The soul that sinneth, it shall die.

The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son:

the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him,

and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him. (Ezek. 18:20)

10-16-2005, 09:52 PM
Just for the record, fra_nothing man, I'm speaking about pictures of me as a child incarcerated in Project Monarch and being forced to pose and engage in sexual acts with adult men in what they referred to as "girlie" magazines.

I'm not speaking about pictures of me with little girls and boys.

The pedophile pictures are the type they use to "blackmail" MEN (politicians in particular) not children whom they enslave in their mind control programs.

That would be to their detriment, but neither would serve their purpose having been a minor.

I believe that you, fra_nothing, have been blackmailed in that way and your activity here at CC is a direct result of that hammer hanging over your head.

10-16-2005, 10:00 PM
"Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it."

"Hear, ye peoples, all of you; hearken, O earth, and all that is therein: and let the Lord Jehovah be witness against you, the Lord from his holy temple!"

"And the mountains shall be molten under him, and the valleys shall be cleft, as wax before the fire, and as the waters that are poured down a steep place."

10-16-2005, 10:07 PM
Associate yourselves, O ye people, and ye shall be broken in pieces; and give ear, all ye of far countries: gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces; gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces.

Take counsel together, and it shall come to nought; speak the word, and it shall not stand: for God [is] with us.

For the LORD spake thus to me with a strong hand, and instructed me that I should not walk in the way of this people, saying,

Say ye not, A confederacy, to all [them to] whom this people shall say, A confederacy; neither fear ye their fear, nor be afraid.

Sanctify the LORD of hosts himself; and [let] him [be] your fear, and [let] him [be] your dread.

And he shall be for a sanctuary; but for a stone of stumbling and for a rock of offence to both the houses of Israel, for a gin and for a snare to the inhabitants of Jerusalem.

And many among them shall stumble, and fall, and be broken, and be snared, and be taken.

Bind up the testimony, seal the law among my disciples.

And I will wait upon the LORD, that hideth his face from the house of Jacob, and I will look for him.

Behold, I and the children whom the LORD hath given me [are] for signs and for wonders in Israel from the LORD of hosts, which dwelleth in mount Zion.

And when they shall say unto you, Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their God? for the living to the dead?

To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, [it is] because [there is] no light in them.

And they shall pass through it, hardly bestead and hungry: and it shall come to pass, that when they shall be hungry, they shall fret themselves, and curse their king and their God, and look upward.

And they shall look unto the earth; and behold trouble and darkness, dimness of anguish; and [they shall be] driven to darkness.

Nevertheless the dimness [shall] not [be] such as [was] in her vexation, when at the first he lightly afflicted the land of Zebulun and the land of Naphtali, and afterward did more grievously afflict [her by] the way of the sea, beyond Jordan, in Galilee of the nations.

The people that walked in darkness have seen a great light: they that dwell in the land of the shadow of death, upon them hath the light shined.

Thou hast multiplied the nation, [and] not increased the joy: they joy before thee according to the joy in harvest, [and] as [men] rejoice when they divide the spoil.

For thou hast broken the yoke of his burden, and the staff of his shoulder, the rod of his oppressor, as in the day of Midian.

For every battle of the warrior [is] with confused noise, and garments rolled in blood; but [this] shall be with burning [and] fuel of fire.

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Of the increase of [his] government and peace [there shall be] no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

10-16-2005, 10:16 PM
The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.

Every valley shall be exalted, and every mountain and hill shall be made low: and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough places plain:

And the glory of the LORD shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see [it] together: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken [it].

The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh [is] grass, and all the goodliness thereof [is] as the flower of the field:

The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the LORD bloweth upon it: surely the people [is] grass.

The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever.

10-16-2005, 10:20 PM
Who hath measured the waters in the hollow of his hand, and meted out heaven with the span, and comprehended the dust of the earth in a measure, and weighed the mountains in scales, and the hills in a balance?

Who hath directed the Spirit of the LORD, or [being] his counsellor hath taught him?

With whom took he counsel, and [who] instructed him, and taught him in the path of judgment, and taught him knowledge, and shewed to him the way of understanding?

Behold, the nations [are] as a drop of a bucket, and are counted as the small dust of the balance: behold, he taketh up the isles as a very little thing.

And Lebanon [is] not sufficient to burn, nor the beasts thereof sufficient for a burnt offering.

All nations before him [are] as nothing; and they are counted to him less than nothing, and vanity.

To whom then will ye liken God? or what likeness will ye compare unto him?

The workman melteth a graven image, and the goldsmith spreadeth it over with gold, and casteth silver chains.

He that [is] so impoverished that he hath no oblation chooseth a tree [that] will not rot; he seeketh unto him a cunning workman to prepare a graven image, [that] shall not be moved.

Have ye not known? have ye not heard? hath it not been told you from the beginning? have ye not understood from the foundations of the earth?

[It is] he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof [are] as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:

That bringeth the princes to nothing; he maketh the judges of the earth as vanity.

Yea, they shall not be planted; yea, they shall not be sown: yea, their stock shall not take root in the earth: and he shall also blow upon them, and they shall wither, and the whirlwind shall take them away as stubble.

To whom then will ye liken me, or shall I be equal? saith the Holy One.

Lift up your eyes on high, and behold who hath created these [things], that bringeth out their host by number: he calleth them all by names by the greatness of his might, for that [he is] strong in power; not one faileth.

Why sayest thou, O Jacob, and speakest, O Israel, My way is hid from the LORD, and my judgment is passed over from my God?

Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, [that] the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? [there is] no searching of his understanding.

He giveth power to the faint; and to [them that have] no might he increaseth strength.

Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew [their] strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; [and] they shall walk, and not faint.

10-17-2005, 01:51 PM
"Because I will publish the name of the Lord: ascribe ye greatness unto our God. He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he." (Deut. 32:3-4)

10-17-2005, 11:29 PM
"Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.

For, behold, the LORD cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain."

10-20-2005, 01:12 AM
[There is] therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.

For to be carnally minded [is] death; but to be spiritually minded [is] life and peace.

Because the carnal mind [is] enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

And if Christ [be] in you, the body [is] dead because of sin; but the Spirit [is] life because of righteousness.

But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.

For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with [him], that we may be also glorified together.

For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time [are] not worthy [to be compared] with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected [the same] in hope,

Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.

For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.

And not only [they], but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, [to wit], the redemption of our body.

For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?

But if we hope for that we see not, [then] do we with patience wait for [it].

Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what [is] the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to [the will of] God.

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to [his] purpose.

For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate [to be] conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

What shall we then say to these things? If God [be] for us, who [can be] against us?

He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?

Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? [It is] God that justifieth.

Who [is] he that condemneth? [It is] Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? [shall] tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

10-20-2005, 01:24 AM
"In that day the Lord with his sore and great and strong sword shall punish Leviathan the Piercing Serpent, even Leviathan that Crooked Serpent; and he shall slay the Dragon that is in the Sea." (Isaiah 27:1)

10-20-2005, 03:42 AM
NUTJOB 8-)

Insider
10-20-2005, 07:31 AM
A nutjob, maybe, but not a nameless coward like you.

10-21-2005, 05:09 PM
Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds.

Ye have not yet resisted unto blood, striving against sin.

And ye have forgotten the exhortation which speaketh unto you as unto children, My son, despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him:

For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.

If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?

But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.

Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?

For they verily for a few days chastened us after their own pleasure; but he for our profit, that we might be partakers of his holiness.

Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby.

Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees;

And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed.

Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:

Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled;

Lest there be any fornicator, or profane person, as Esau, who for one morsel of meat sold his birthright.

For ye know how that afterward, when he would have inherited the blessing, he was rejected: for he found no place of repentance, though he sought it carefully with tears.

For ye are not come unto the mount that might be touched, and that burned with fire, nor unto blackness, and darkness, and tempest,

And the sound of a trumpet, and the voice of words; which voice they that heard entreated that the word should not be spoken to them any more:

(For they could not endure that which was commanded, And if so much as a beast touch the mountain, it shall be stoned, or thrust through with a dart:

And so terrible was the sight, that Moses said, I exceedingly fear and quake:)

But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,

To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,

And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven:

We have an altar, whereof they have no right to eat which serve the tabernacle.

For the bodies of those beasts, whose blood is brought into the sanctuary by the high priest for sin, are burned without the camp.

Wherefore Jesus also, that he might sanctify the people with his own blood, suffered without the gate.

Let us go forth therefore unto him without the camp, bearing his reproach.

For here have we no continuing city, but we seek one to come.

By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name.

But to do good and to communicate forget not: for with such sacrifices God is well pleased.

Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.

Pray for us: for we trust we have a good conscience, in all things willing to live honestly.

But I beseech you the rather to do this, that I may be restored to you the sooner.

Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant,

Make you perfect in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is well pleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ; to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

10-21-2005, 05:11 PM
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.

And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:

And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

10-21-2005, 05:15 PM
Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.

Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness’ sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.

Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

10-21-2005, 05:47 PM
ALPO PANTYHOSE KAKAMAMIOUS

igwt
10-22-2005, 12:14 AM
Anonymous wrote:
ALPO PANTYHOSE KAKAMAMIOUS

LOL :-)

10-22-2005, 10:18 PM
Romans I, 18-32

For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed [it] unto them.

For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, [even] his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Because that, when they knew God, they glorified [him] not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

And even as they did not like to retain God in [their] knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,


Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

10-22-2005, 10:19 PM
Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

10-22-2005, 10:25 PM
Job 41

1: "Can you draw out Levi'athan with a fishhook, or press down his tongue with a cord?
2: Can you put a rope in his nose, or pierce his jaw with a hook?
3: Will he make many supplications to you? Will he speak to you soft words?
4: Will he make a covenant with you to take him for your servant for ever?
5: Will you play with him as with a bird, or will you put him on leash for your maidens?
6: Will traders bargain over him? Will they divide him up among the merchants?
7: Can you fill his skin with harpoons, or his head with fishing spears?
8: Lay hands on him; think of the battle; you will not do it again!
9: Behold, the hope of a man is disappointed; he is laid low even at the sight of him.
10: No one is so fierce that he dares to stir him up. Who then is he that can stand before me?
11: Who has given to me, that I should repay him? Whatever is under the whole heaven is mine.
12: "I will not keep silence concerning his limbs, or his mighty strength, or his goodly frame.
13: Who can strip off his outer garment? Who can penetrate his double coat of mail?
14: Who can open the doors of his face? Round about his teeth is terror.
15: His back is made of rows of shields, shut up closely as with a seal.
16: One is so near to another that no air can come between them.
17: They are joined one to another; they clasp each other and cannot be separated.
18: His sneezings flash forth light, and his eyes are like the eyelids of the dawn.
19: Out of his mouth go flaming torches; sparks of fire leap forth.
20: Out of his nostrils comes forth smoke, as from a boiling pot and burning rushes.
21: His breath kindles coals, and a flame comes forth from his mouth.
22: In his neck abides strength, and terror dances before him.
23: The folds of his flesh cleave together, firmly cast upon him and immovable.
24: His heart is hard as a stone, hard as the nether millstone.
25: When he raises himself up the mighty are afraid; at the crashing they are beside themselves.
26: Though the sword reaches him, it does not avail; nor the spear, the dart, or the javelin.
27: He counts iron as straw, and bronze as rotten wood.
28: The arrow cannot make him flee; for him slingstones are turned to stubble.
29: Clubs are counted as stubble; he laughs at the rattle of javelins.
30: His underparts are like sharp potsherds; he spreads himself like a threshing sledge on the mire.
31: He makes the deep boil like a pot; he makes the sea like a pot of ointment.
32: Behind him he leaves a shining wake; one would think the deep to be hoary.
33: Upon earth there is not his like, a creature without fear.
34: He beholds everything that is high; he is king over all the sons of pride."

10-22-2005, 10:26 PM
Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

10-22-2005, 10:28 PM
Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!


Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

10-22-2005, 10:32 PM
Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!


Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!


Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!


Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

10-22-2005, 10:35 PM
Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!


Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

10-22-2005, 10:38 PM
Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!


Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

10-23-2005, 12:03 AM
igwt wrote:

Anonymous wrote:
ALPO PANTYHOSE KAKAMAMIOUS

LOL :-)

That is FUNNY!!

:lol:

igwt
10-23-2005, 08:33 PM
BlueAngel wrote:

igwt wrote:

Anonymous wrote:
ALPO PANTYHOSE KAKAMAMIOUS

LOL :-)

That is FUNNY!!

:lol:

Got to see the humor in things ;-)