PDA

View Full Version : Oz, and health care

Shannow
10-18-2005, 05:22 AM
It's entertaining what happens down here, and health care.

Have an arthroscope, and "we'll send an invoice"

Have a baby, and "we'll send you an invoice" (might take 4 months).

Have (Cancer) and "we'll need to see a medicare, and health insurance card, or have you sign a personal cheque before the doctor can see you.

arseholes.

jason_ou812
10-18-2005, 05:45 AM
You just know things suck when you do have private health insurance, and just to get some stitches for a cut foot you know to say 'NO' to the 'do you have health insurance' question because if you say YES, you will be out of pocket.

Just another one of those things Howard has had in his sights. Along with IR reforms (read as destroying the unions and 100 years of hard-fought workers rights) and anti-terror legislation (read as destroying 100 years of hard-fought civil liberties on the mere threat of terrorism).

I tell you, life under the current Liberal government just gets worse and worse. At least I feel good in that I did not vote for him...

Shannow
10-18-2005, 04:21 PM
jason,
nobody voted for him it seems.

I've got to come out of the closet and admit that I voted liberal to try to get Keating out, when he lost...but that was the last time.

We're lucky in that we've got an independent in, who does a semi-decent job, and is willing to communicate with his constituents.

truebeliever
10-18-2005, 08:21 PM
"It's about money Dick. It's about M-O-N-E-Y Dick"

Sean Penn character in "The Assassination Of President Nixon".

10-18-2005, 08:31 PM
"Just ignore anything i say about leaving from now on..."

We do!

:lol:

Shannow
10-20-2005, 03:32 AM
Interesting, Mother in law held a half bottle of colloidal silver for a few hours today, and it went black.

Control sample (same bottle) stayed neutral.

Does that mean she's still glowing ?