PDA

View Full Version : what kind of political stance do you think Dr. Makow has?


Thumper
10-18-2005, 11:52 AM
Conversative? Liberal? Green party?







I suspect libertarian. :-o

10-18-2005, 12:21 PM
I believe he may have once been a conservative;
I don't believe he is a libertarian;
Can't imagine him of the Green Party!

What does that leave?

10-18-2005, 12:22 PM
I've never heard of the CONVERSATIVE party!!

:lol:

rushdoony
10-18-2005, 12:37 PM
Well, I know the answer.
Ask Henry Makow.
Also make sure you ask him on each
of the 10,001 political issues,
what his stance is. It could
be "conservative", "liberal"
"here", "there", for "freedom",
for "coercion"
depending on the issue.
You would have to go through each issue separately with him.

Insider
10-18-2005, 03:01 PM
I don't care.

10-18-2005, 05:53 PM
"I don't care."

Really? I do!

truebeliever
10-18-2005, 07:38 PM
Dont you read his articles?

Ozziecynic
10-19-2005, 08:16 AM
:-? This question was exactly my reason for wanting to post Polls here on cc.Not only for ideological beliefs but for age occupation and educational background! I mean for example if i find via percentage style survey that you are all Right Libertarians and Neo cons like Rushdooney then i will happily capitulate and fuck off from cc permantly this time and leave all you, whiners, wannabe yuppies,white trash and other rednecks to it! :roll:

10-19-2005, 08:46 AM
Ozziecynic wrote:
:-? This question was exactly my reason for wanting to post Polls here on cc.Not only for ideological beliefs but for age occupation and educational background! I mean for example if i find via percentage style survey that you are all Right Libertarians and Neo cons like Rushdooney then i will happily capitulate and fuck off from cc permantly this time and leave all you, whiners, wannabe yuppies,white trash and other rednecks to it! :roll:

Why in the hell would you need to know our age, occupation or educational background?

It's none of your business.

If you can't tell our views from our posts then maybe you need to open some threads and re-read them.

You can happily fuck off at anytime without a poll.

You're not being held prisoner here.

Stop making excuses.

Oh, I can't leave because I can't conduct a poll.

I think you're the whiner, WHINER!!!

Insider
10-19-2005, 09:44 AM
Ozzie-me-lad, you need to take a headlong dive off Ayers Rock. Gouday.

Conformist
10-20-2005, 03:32 AM
Thumper wrote:
Conversative? Liberal? Green party?

Jewish.

http://www.conspiracypenpal.com/columns/never.htm

Ozziecynic
10-22-2005, 02:20 AM
:-? Insider:
Ozzie-me-lad, you need to take a headlong dive off Ayers Rock. Gouday.
Why? Because i ask one of the most reasonable requests that one can make on a Public forum which has absolutely no openess or frankness and no Moderators to ensure quality over quantity like other forums manage to do successfully!.

I would like to ask the question because i simply dont believe many of you are genuine and are infact probly just as much in on this charade as those you claim to oppose or the order they uphold! The fact that you think my request is too much for many of you and the fact you want me to know nothing about yourselfs only helps to heighten my suspicions.

As i have in many of my 200 odd posts here, been more than open about many aspects of my personal life to the point of not being too foolishly loose with my identity shows that I am more honest and open than the likes of yourself!.

If anyone needs to take dive off a high place into an abyss for Kookyness then surely that must be everyone who has ever posted on cc yourself included and ofcause Sir Henry Himself!.If you want to get into a debate about who is more kooky than kooky then you are preaching to the converted anyway! :roll:

Good LUCK in your battle for sanity on cc!. :lol: :roll:

Shannow
10-22-2005, 02:37 AM
Ozziecynic wrote:
If you want to get into a debate about who is more kooky than kooky

Rob Zombie has a really cool track to go with that.

10-22-2005, 02:17 PM
Ozziecynic wrote:
:-? Insider:
Ozzie-me-lad, you need to take a headlong dive off Ayers Rock. Gouday.
Why? Because i ask one of the most reasonable requests that one can make on a Public forum which has absolutely no openess or frankness and no Moderators to ensure quality over quantity like other forums manage to do successfully!.

I would like to ask the question because i simply dont believe many of you are genuine and are infact probly just as much in on this charade as those you claim to oppose or the order they uphold! The fact that you think my request is too much for many of you and the fact you want me to know nothing about yourselfs only helps to heighten my suspicions.

As i have in many of my 200 odd posts here, been more than open about many aspects of my personal life to the point of not being too foolishly loose with my identity shows that I am more honest and open than the likes of yourself!.

If anyone needs to take dive off a high place into an abyss for Kookyness then surely that must be everyone who has ever posted on cc yourself included and ofcause Sir Henry Himself!.If you want to get into a debate about who is more kooky than kooky then you are preaching to the converted anyway! :roll:

Good LUCK in your battle for sanity on cc!. :lol: :roll:


I think we do a good job of policing ourselves and I don't understand why you feel that responsibility should rest in the hands of another unless you are insecure within yourself.

Or, do you prefer censorship, police state and big brother?

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

On the otherhand, there is one NUTJOB on this board who should be banned, but it's quite amuzing watching him cut off his nose to spite his face.

10-22-2005, 10:12 PM
Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Ozziecynic
10-23-2005, 06:08 AM
I think we do a good job of policing ourselves and I don't understand why you feel that responsibility should rest in the hands of another unless you are insecure within yourself.
:-o Really is that why you seem to enjoy FRA presence and opinions so much, if cc had tougher mods then fra would have been gone along time ago probly I may have been also!.
If you dont like FRAs presence here then I guess with attitudes like this you deserve as much, since you seem quite prepared to put up with it!.

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen
There is no heat for me in here just alot of suspect personas and smart asses and whiners who i am more than happy to give back as much spite from as i recieve so far as i am concerned many of you are frauds!.In your case you are a whiner and know all Blue slag the truth is you are part of the problem i see and not a solution!. :-D

Ozziecynic
10-23-2005, 06:14 AM
Leviathan
:-x Hey heres an idea smart ass GO STICK A FENCE POLE UP YOUR RED ASS!!!.
ENJOY!! :-D

Khopesh
10-23-2005, 09:24 AM
Fuckin eith

Go the Rob Zombie yeaaaaa yeaaaaaa

Graphic
10-23-2005, 09:58 AM
Back to the thread topic, Henry Makow does not take kindly to criticism, and has fixed ideas about the role women should play in any future society (one to his liking). He feels that women should not aspire to the "power positions" a lot of men currently hold. I feel that his seemingly "fair and balanced" stance, is actually a cover for a more oppressive personality. Either that, or he's just an oppressed wuss! Just my opinion, and there's plenty more at http://www.jacobsm.com/thoughts.htm

Ozziecynic
10-24-2005, 07:46 AM
:-o Oh dear it appears Sir Henry Makows forum has become nothing more than a cross between a universal cyber Luntic Asylum and Brothel!

Such a pity really as what started out as good and sensible forum with serious issues and real potential turned into cesspool of visual nausea!

It is time for me to jump from this magical mystery tour before it drags my own sanity beyond salvation! So farewell loonies happy tunes, have a great pyscho drama! :lol:

Insider
10-24-2005, 07:51 AM
Thing have changed, but goodbye anyway.

10-24-2005, 03:23 PM
Insider wrote:
Thing have changed, but goodbye anyway.

Dont let any of us stop you :lol: