PDA

View Full Version : so i'm beginning to read the Protocols of Zion...


Thumper
10-18-2005, 05:08 PM
and i thought it would be cool if we could have a group study. we could read about 3 protocols a day, and see how they correspond to the modern world, and have a discussion on that. :-P

i've always meant to get to the bottom of this document, if it is indeed the 'blueprint for the NWO' and as a conspiracy theorist i would be remiss if i hadn't even read the thing that pretty much exposed the illuminati, right??

i wonder why AJ never talks about it.

linky (http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/przion1.htm)

nomad
10-18-2005, 05:32 PM
good idea Thumper ... I think AJ likes to

focus on contemporary news and facts that

have no fake controversy as distraction.

Thumper
10-18-2005, 05:37 PM
nomad wrote:
good idea Thumper ... I think AJ likes to

focus on contemporary news and facts that

have no fake controversy as distraction.wait, you think the protocols are fake?

i think AJ can be a sensationalist. thats why i listen to Dr. Stan Monteith as well, to sort of round out my conspiracy news diet.

he probably assumes that his audience doesn't have the attention span to appreciate the subtleties found in the protocols. and perhaps neither does he to examine the thing. i remember once how he had a top level general who was talking about Trotsky and how he wrote the book on how to create a NWO, and how they would transform the world into a communist international through the ten planks, through DEMOCRATIC MEANS or otherwise (think graduated taxes).

AJ kept cutting him off every two seconds, repeating "and don't forget government sponsored terrorism, like 9/11!" and it was annoying.

nomad
10-18-2005, 05:38 PM
ok here's Protocol number 1 ... let's discuss

the pros AND cons as they relate to our times


---------------------------------------------
PROTOCOL No. 1

1. ....Putting aside fine phrases we shall speak of the significance of each thought: by comparisons and deductions we shall throw light upon surrounding facts.

2. What I am about to set forth, then, is our system from the two points of view, that of ourselves and that of the GOYIM [i.e., non-Jews].

3. It must be noted that men with bad instincts are more in number than the good, and therefore the best results in governing them are attained by violence and terrorisation, and not by academic discussions. Every man aims at power, everyone would like to become a dictator if only he could, and rare indeed are the men who would not be willing to sacrifice the welfare of all for the sake of securing their own welfare.

4. What has restrained the beasts of prey who are called men? What has served for their guidance hitherto?

5. In the beginnings of the structure of society, they were subjected to brutal and blind force; afterwards - to Law, which is the same force, only disguised. I draw the conclusion that by the law of nature, right lies in force.

6. Political freedom is an idea but not a fact. This idea one must know how to apply whenever it appears necessary with this bait of an idea to attract the masses of the people to one's party for the purpose of crushing another who is in authority. This task is rendered easier if the opponent has himself been infected with the idea of freedom, SO-CALLED LIBERALISM, and, for the sake of an idea, is willing to yield some of his power. It is precisely here that the triumph of our theory appears; the slackened reins of government are immediately, by the law of life, caught up and gathered together by a new hand, because the blind might of the nation cannot for one single day exist without guidance, and the new authority merely fits into the place of the old already weakened by liberalism.

----------------------------------------------

10-18-2005, 06:33 PM
The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion are real, just not Jewish as in those from the Tribe of Judah. They fit in with everything going on today. They show the basic plan of what is to be a one world order ruled by an elite with the Goyim (cattle) grazing in ignorance being fattened for slaughter. Is not that what this word is becoming.

10-18-2005, 09:08 PM
This is a good discussion. It's important of course to discuss the Manipulations of the Foolish Blind Leaders of Babylon.

Welcome to the 19th century.

Now catch up to the 21st century and realize that we are lightyears beyond the Protocals.

10-18-2005, 09:22 PM
The Protocols are still in effect and though the standard printed works are archaic in some points there are newer versions that incorporate the current thoughts of the "elite". These versions include the newer elements added to the mix such as technology, climate change and programing through visual and auditory media. The designers of the protocols and the proponents of the protocols are not amateurs, but truly intent on realizing an ancient agenda. we suggest that a reader of these works do so in a profoundly serious way. The reader will see many of the plans herein come to fruition unless knowledge of them can be used to derail them.

10-18-2005, 09:26 PM
Leviathan wrote:
The Protocols are still in effect and though the standard printed works are archaic in some points there are newer versions that incorporate the current thoughts of the "elite". These versions include the newer elements added to the mix such as technology, climate change and programing through visual and auditory media. The designers of the protocols and the proponents of the protocols are not amateurs, but truly intent on realizing an agent agenda. we suggest that a reader of these works do so in a profoundly serious way. The reader will see many of the plans herein come to fruition unless knowledge of them can be used to derail them.

I wasn't talking about the Illuminati, Leviathan! I mean that the CHRISTIANS are Light Years beyond the Protocals.

Not only has the Mystery of Iniquity been ripped to shreds on every way, shape, and form. We are actively defying you and commanding the powers of the earth to make their final war.

I care nothing about what the Illuminati is doing anymore. They have been crushed in theory. We call them out to be crushed in practice.

We are done with them! We are finished with this world! WE'RE LEAVING! And we're taking everyone with us! Albeit, THEY are not going in the same direction that we are.

igwt
10-18-2005, 09:31 PM
Funny, thought 'Death and Taxes' were still a reality.

10-18-2005, 09:38 PM
igwt wrote:
Funny, thought 'Death and Taxes' were still a reality.

Well then, please wake up and say hello to the Church Triumphant.

Death and Taxes are a reality for those outside of Christ. It's just that you don't understand the meaning of Death. Nor do you understand the meaning Taxes.

We intend on "Illuminating" this world. We are going to set it Alight. You know, LVX. The Lord Jesus wants to show this world the meaning Fire. This is going to make the Torchbearers look like prayer candles.

'As lightening flashes from east to west, so shall the coming of the Son of Man be.'

It's going to be like a Super Nova, just bigger.

10-18-2005, 09:39 PM
The belief that we subscribe to will not be mentioned by us. It should suffice to say that the Bible is correct in history, and its description of the owner of all things. We do not banter the names of the deity around, because we do in fact fear the author of the Bible. We suggest that you read the last verse of the last book of the Old Testament (Malachi). Do not be so sure that this can not happen. You say you are defying us, we are messengers only. We have not found the Christians of this world to be for the most part followers of the CHRIST of the Bible, but instead to be followers of the Christ of the churches. These are not light years ahead of anyone.

10-18-2005, 09:55 PM
Leviathan wrote:
The belief that we subscribe to will not be mentioned by us. It should suffice to say that the Bible is correct in history, and its description of the owner of all things. We do not banter the names of the deity around, because we do in fact fear the author of the Bible. We suggest that you read the last verse of the last book of the Old Testament (Malachi). Do not be so sure that this can not happen. You say you are defying us, we are messengers only. We have not found the Christians of this world to be for the most part followers of the CHRIST of the Bible, but instead to be followers of the Christ of the churches. These are not light years ahead of anyone.

I stand amazed at this blindness, Leviathan. Nor do I believe it. You must surely know beyond doubt that I am come as that Great Fool. You are delaying. It shall stand no longer.

Read the Book of Wisdom and Folly. For Therion spoke sooth. This is not because he had some mystical gift, but because he knew what MUST occure as a result of the Mystery of Iniquity.

Do you not know that if only one should prevail in this it is the token of the Liberty of all Creation?

Did you not know that if only one in the body of Christ has overcome, then the entire body of Christ has overcome?

Do you take me for a demoniationalist Apostate? Did you not yet perceive that I am come from the True A.'.A.'.? This is no stage magic! My attainment is Real. It is finished. The Victory is won. Now you will come out and make your war.

Did you not read in Liber Aleph that this should surely mark the final dissolution of the cosmos?

Did you not understand the sure result of ABRAHADABRA? Did you ever doubt that 'Ra-Hoor-Khuit' in his secret fourfold name had 'crushed an Universe, and Nought remains'?

Did you doubt that the Double-wanded One should arise?

Nay! It is surely the Time! For Christ has prevailed in every way! For this came from the Church of the First Born in Heaven.

I have chosen my way knowing the Law of the Fortress and the Mystery of the Great House of God.

Let the fools not mistake Love! There is Love and Love. There is the Dove and there is the Serpent. CHOOSE YE WELL!

I have chosen of mine own will! The cipher is broken! The Father is unbound!

Now you will surely make your war. For this thing comes not from me, but from God the Father, the Lord Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit as ONE GOD!

10-18-2005, 10:09 PM
You should be amazed. The very thing that you seek is explained to you and in it you at present have no part. We have to come to the conclusion that you have little real knowledge of this subject. We can not and will not be drawn into an offensive rhetoric about a real subject that your theatrics belittle. Let us make it plain to you you have not been asked to partake in any war to save any thing. This is a wish on your part based on a poor understanding of the subject. You and your folly do more harm than good. So naturally being human you will continue.

10-18-2005, 10:18 PM
Leviathan wrote:
You should be amazed. The very thing that you seek is explained to you and in it you at present have no part. We have to come to the conclusion that you have little real knowledge of this subject. We can not and will not be drawn into an offensive rhetoric about a real subject that your theatrics belittle. Let us make it plain to you you have not been asked to partake in any war to save any thing. This is a wish on your part based on a poor understanding of the subject. You and your folly do more harm than good. So naturally being human you will continue.

You lie and you delay with every conceivable wile. These are now rendered null and void. You will present yourselves in your rebellion full on. You will gather yourselves in finality against the camp of the Saint. And you will be destroyed.

For even if you will not, you will be destroyed. And you are being stired at this very moment. For your Kingdom has fallen.

Now you will obey. For it matters nothing at this time. You are annihilated with the Spirit of His Mouth.

IT IS YOU ALL WHO HAVE NOT UNDERSTOOD YOUR OWN LAW

Do you not know that you have been utterly deceived? All this while you thought the Child would be the Antichrist. You knew nothing at all. For Therion came as Son of Perdition and Antichrist. HE AND ONLY HE has destroyed ALL OF YOU by the energy of the working of Satan!

FOOLS! Did you not know that Satan has only used you to delay HIS OWN DEMISE! Ye are utterly deceived! Ye are his own slaves!

NOW FULFILL YOUR CHOSEN WILL!

10-18-2005, 10:28 PM
You, fra_nothing are no saint and no follower of CHRIST. Your word betray you knowledge or lack there of. You words are from some sword and sorcery story filled with you concept of medieval phrases. Let us say it plainly by your actions you insult CHRIST and foul his name. This we assure you you had beat repent of. Take the beam out of your own eye first. We know that you can not do this it would be to much of a blow to your ego.

10-18-2005, 10:34 PM
Leviathan wrote:
You, fra_nothing are no saint and no follower of CHRIST. Your word betray you knowledge or lack there of. You words are from some sword and sorcery story filled with you concept of medieval phrases. Let us say it plainly by your actions you insult CHRIST and foul his name. This we assure you you had beat repent of. Take the beam out of your own eye first. We know that you can not do this it would be to much of a blow to your ego.

False, O Satan! You are judged by your own myths. For the dead stand as witness against you!

For the words I speak are those of your own delusions, and even these testify before heaven against you all!

I stand for Christ alone. And he shall be exalted among the Nations. And you will bow before him. For we shall call you out!

Fallen, fallen art thou O Lucifer! For you have destroyed the earth!

10-18-2005, 10:37 PM
You do not stand for CHRIST.

10-18-2005, 10:41 PM
Leviathan wrote:
You do not stand for CHRIST.

YOU do not stand for Christ, O hypocrite! For the carnal man judgeth nothing, but the Spiritual all!

You have no place nor part for such a saying. For you know nothing at all! O THOU WICKED AND FULL OF ALL DECEIT! THOU SON OF THE DEVIL! THE LORD HIMSELF REBUKE THEE!

10-18-2005, 10:45 PM
We are not rebuked, because you know nothing of CHRIST or the Bible. It infuriates you that we know the truth and you do not.

10-18-2005, 10:47 PM
Leviathan wrote:
We are not rebuked, because you know nothing of CHRIST or the Bible. It infuriates you that we know the truth and you do not.

You are rebuked. For the LORD himself shall rebuke you. I am not infuriated, but INFURIATE! We shall no longer take this Iniquity. For it is destroyed.

Now you will either attack us physically, or you will shut your mouths forever and turn to Christ.

That's the deal.

10-18-2005, 10:49 PM
You are beginning to slur your words. You have no authority to do anything. Your words turn them from Christ. You will answer for this in due time.

10-18-2005, 10:54 PM
Leviathan wrote:
You are beginning to slur your words. You have no authority to do anything. Your words turn them from Christ. You will answer for this in due time.

My Words draw them to Christ. For those of His sheep cannot be taken from his hand. I have authority on earth from Jesus Christ.

YOU WILL ANSWER FOR TURNING THEM AWAY! WOE TO YOU!

10-18-2005, 10:56 PM
It is over for you Leviathan. Your time is ended. Now see if your threats can stand before the Face of the Living God!

10-18-2005, 11:00 PM
We do not threaten God. Do you consider yourself to be God for you are not. You are not Christ and you sin in you usurping of God's power.

10-18-2005, 11:03 PM
Leviathan wrote:
We do not threaten God. Do you consider yourself to be God for you are not. You are not Christ and you sin in you usurping of God's power.

Do you think I speak in myself? YOU DO THREATEN GOD! YOU LIAR! FULL OF ALL LAWLESSNESS! BEGONE THOU LIAR! For he who speaks the words of God is of God!

10-18-2005, 11:13 PM
No, you do. You treat this subject as a game and you are very poor at it. You need not ask us questions, for we would not divulge anything to you. You are the one who claims to be of God. You have represented God with debased pictures. YOU HAVE TRULY BLASPHEMED AGAINST THE ONE YOU SAY YOU REPRESENT.

10-18-2005, 11:17 PM
Leviathan wrote:
No, you do. You treat this subject as a game and you are very poor at it. You need not ask us questions, for we would not divulge anything to you. You are the one who claims to be of God. You have represented God with debased pictures. YOU HAVE TRULY BLASPHEMED AGAINST THE ONE YOU SAY YOU REPRESENT.

Those are pictures of your own making, Leviathan. That is what you brought into this world. Not I. All the force of the universe is against you at this very hour. Angels in heaven of with us. God himself is with us. Christ is with us. Spirits of just men made perfect are with us.

This is the picture of what America has become, and the world as well. For even as Ezekiel showed Israel their sin, so do I show America its sin!

Woe to the land! For it has utterly forsaken the LORD! The Christian does not cry out against it! The leaders of the land allow it! WOE TO THEM ALL! For they are against the King of Heaven! He will answer them to their own faces!

10-18-2005, 11:25 PM
Our name is not Leviathan that is only for purposes that you could never understand. The pictures you presented were found by you and not to convert people to Christ. To use Christs name in the same words as those pictures is a sin and we repent of it, do you. You wanted to show what a powerful all knowing being you are and you failed. You like to lay the blame on others, but you are responsible before God for your on actions.

10-18-2005, 11:30 PM
Leviathan wrote:
Our name is not Leviathan that is only for purposes that you could never understand. The pictures you presented were found by you and not to convert people to Christ. To use Christs name in the same words as those pictures is a sin and we repent of it, do you. You wanted to show what a powerful all knowing being you are and you failed. You like to lay the blame on others, but you are responsible before God for your on actions.

If the pictures force the world to come face to face with YOUR evil, then it is the will of God. For there is nothing hidden that shall not come to light

You are murderers!
You are liars!
You are this darkness!

The pictures are all on the etherial light of the internet. You care nothing for those who might view them. For you would corrupt them all utterly.

Tell me nothing of responsibility, hypocrite! For you have thrown responsibility to the winds of hell! THE LORD REBUKE THEE!

10-18-2005, 11:40 PM
You seem not to notice that God has not rebuked us. You use this trick so that if you are the last one to post, to some it will seem as if your trick has worked. We do not rebuke you for it is necessary for your ravings to be seen, least someone really believe you know anything of CHRIST. You consider all the people on this forum to be evil and even when some show signs of agreeing you chide them. This is how you justify your life and begin to hope you have achieved followers. They fool you because you make a mockery of this subject and they will have on lasting belief in what you say. We predicted right in that you will go on and on because you are a bully and God has no need of your kind to show people what is shortly to come.

10-18-2005, 11:57 PM
Leviathan wrote:
You seem not to notice that God has not rebuked us. You use this trick so that if you are the last one to post, to some it will seem as if your trick has worked. We do not rebuke you for it is necessary for your ravings to be seen, least someone really believe you know anything of CHRIST. You consider all the people on this forum to be evil and even when some show signs of agreeing you chide them. This is how you justify your life and begin to hope you have achieved followers. They fool you because you make a mockery of this subject and they will have on lasting belief in what you say. We predicted right in that you will go on and on because you are a bully and God has no need of your kind to show people what is shortly to come.

Do you not understand? You are being called out before all heaven and earth to take your final stand against the Camp of the Saints.

This will be allowed. For it is of the Spirit's own prophecy.

You are rebuked but to be stired. For this is the end of you. This will occure before the end.

There is no more delay. There is no more need for words. Either attack, or turn to Christ. There is no more to say. You are destroyed.

10-18-2005, 11:58 PM
Leviathan wrote:
You seem not to notice that God has not rebuked us. You use this trick so that if you are the last one to post, to some it will seem as if your trick has worked. We do not rebuke you for it is necessary for your ravings to be seen, least someone really believe you know anything of CHRIST. You consider all the people on this forum to be evil and even when some show signs of agreeing you chide them. This is how you justify your life and begin to hope you have achieved followers. They fool you because you make a mockery of this subject and they will have on lasting belief in what you say. We predicted right in that you will go on and on because you are a bully and God has no need of your kind to show people what is shortly to come.

Do you not understand? You are being called out before all heaven and earth to take your final stand against the Camp of the Saints.

This will be allowed. For it is of the Spirit's own prophecy.

You are rebuked but to be stired. For this is the end of you. This will occure before the end.

There is no more delay. There is no more need for words. Either attack, or turn to Christ. There is no more to say. You are destroyed.

Thumper
10-19-2005, 12:33 AM
wtf is going on

nomad
10-19-2005, 04:22 AM
Thumper wrote:
wtf is going on

They are trying to derail your brilliant idea to

discuss the Protocols ... Dr.Makow should

consider having 2 levels of memberships like

some other forums. At the second level only

tested and proven true seekers of truth would be

allowed in.

10-19-2005, 07:13 AM
We are not destroyed, but here.

Insider
10-19-2005, 08:00 AM
Mates, you need to take this outside, you're kicking up too much shit in here.

10-19-2005, 08:54 AM
Thumper wrote:
wtf is going on

Hijacking of threads, distraction, attempting to create in-house fighting;

A COUP'

:lol:

igwt
10-19-2005, 10:08 AM
The recent influx of strange thread postings looks orchestrated!

Bouncer
10-19-2005, 11:26 AM
tap tap tap: a One and a Two . . .

You can't tell where the train came from by looking at the tracks.

Who really cares if there's some whacked-out group out there that wants anarchy and ruin to dominate the world? That sounds like half of the skateboarders in Portland, Oregon.

Big deal.

10-19-2005, 06:54 PM
igwt wrote:
The recent influx of strange thread postings looks orchestrated!

Agreed!

10-20-2005, 03:44 AM
fra_nothing wrote:

Leviathan wrote:
You seem not to notice that God has not rebuked us. You use this trick so that if you are the last one to post, to some it will seem as if your trick has worked. We do not rebuke you for it is necessary for your ravings to be seen, least someone really believe you know anything of CHRIST. You consider all the people on this forum to be evil and even when some show signs of agreeing you chide them. This is how you justify your life and begin to hope you have achieved followers. They fool you because you make a mockery of this subject and they will have on lasting belief in what you say. We predicted right in that you will go on and on because you are a bully and God has no need of your kind to show people what is shortly to come.

Do you not understand? You are being called out before all heaven and earth to take your final stand against the Camp of the Saints.

This will be allowed. For it is of the Spirit's own prophecy.

You are rebuked but to be stired. For this is the end of you. This will occure before the end.

There is no more delay. There is no more need for words. Either attack, or turn to Christ. There is no more to say. You are destroyed.

NUTJOB 8-)

Insider
10-20-2005, 07:33 AM
A nutjob, maybe, but not a nameless coward like you

10-20-2005, 09:29 AM
WATCH YOUR PRINTER
Big Brother can use printer to track you

Washington Post/Mike Musgrove | October 20 2005

WASHINGTON - It sounds like a conspiracy theory, but it isn’t. The pages coming out of your color printer may contain hidden information that could be used to track you down if you ever cross the U.S. government.

Last year, an article in PC World magazine pointed out that printouts from many color laser printers contained yellow dots scattered across the page, viewable only with a special kind of flashlight.

The article quoted a senior researcher at Xerox Corp. saying that the dots contain information useful to law-enforcement authorities, a secret digital “license tag” for tracking down criminals.

The content of the coded information was supposed to be a secret, available only to agencies looking for counterfeiters who use color printers.

Now, the secret is out.

Tuesday, the Electronic Frontier Foundation, a San Francisco consumer privacy group, said it had cracked the code used in a widely used line of Xerox printers, an invisible bar code of sorts that contains the serial number of the printer as well as the date and time a document was printed.

With the Xerox printers, the information appears as a pattern of yellow dots, each only a millimeter wide and visible only with a magnifying glass and a blue light.

The EFF said it has identified similar coding on pages printed from nearly every major printer manufacturer, including Hewlett-Packard Co., though its team has so far cracked the codes for only one type of Xerox printer.

The U.S. Secret Service acknowledged yesterday that the markings, which are not visible to the human eye, are there, but it played down the use for invading privacy.

“It’s strictly a countermeasure to prevent illegal activity specific to counterfeiting,” agency spokesman Eric Zahren said. “It’s to protect our currency and to protect people’s hard-earned money.”

It’s unclear whether the yellow-dot codes have ever been used to make an arrest. And no one would say how long the codes have been in use.

But Seth Schoen, the EFF technologist who led the organization’s research, said he had seen the coding on documents produced by printers that were at least 10 years old.

“It seems like someone in the government has managed to have a lot of influence in printing technology,” he said.

Xerox spokesman Bill McKee confirmed the existence of the hidden codes, but he said the company was simply assisting an agency that asked for help.

“It’s disturbing that something on this scale, with so many privacy implications, happened with such a tiny amount of publicity,” Schoen said.

And it’s not as if the information is encrypted in a highly secure fashion, Schoen said. “We were able to break this code very rapidly.”

Get Alex Jones and Paul Joseph Watson's books, ALL Alex's documentary films, films by other authors, audio interviews and special reports. Sign up at Prison Planet.tv - CLICK HERE.E MAIL THIS PAGE