PDA

View Full Version : "Black Water" - Mercenaries - Sniper Footage In Iraq.

truebeliever
10-18-2005, 08:15 PM
Here is some footage of a "sniper" piling up the bodies from 800 meters in Najaf.

BANG! Dead Abdul. Nice guy. Family killed at road block by kid from Minnisota...fighting with "insurgents".

BANG! Dead Mahummed. Nice guy. Owned grocery shop in Najaf. Brother and all his family killed in Coalition bombing raid...fighting with insurgents.

BANG! Dead Asiah. Nice woman. 5 kids. Running accross road to sheild her children from sniper fire...fighting with insurgents?

Your tax dollars at work America.

Here is SATAN! A "kid" from California who with the pull of a trigger...no demons in sight. Just "nice kids" from the heartland maybe?

www.members.iinet.net.au/~falluga

igwt
10-18-2005, 08:32 PM
Who are they targeting, insurgents as they call them?

truebeliever
10-18-2005, 08:35 PM
Men, women, children? They're all the same ar'nt they?

Insurgents? Apparently so. This was an operation from a while back I think. Got it off bit torrent. Whether he was firing with a conscience i do not know but i know for a fact that women and children have been killed by sniper fire throought Iraq...cant they tell the difference? Are they receiving training by the Israeli's?

igwt
10-18-2005, 08:39 PM
From that distance, every one would appear like ants...not the sort of occupation would want...unless they were zombies...

truebeliever
10-18-2005, 08:43 PM
True. He has a medium scope only. Even at 800 meters a "shall" and the figure of a child should be easily discerned.

It's the "dexies - amphetamine" and too much computer games that make the finger itchy.

He's lucky. From that distance he should'nt have too many nightmares.