PDA

View Full Version : Your weapon of choice?

10-19-2005, 07:21 AM
When it comes time to lock and load, probably in the near future, what weapon will you grab?

igwt
10-19-2005, 07:44 AM
Torchlithill wrote:
When it comes time to lock and load, probably in the near future, what weapon will you grab?

Any one daft enough to advertise online, deserves a visit from an official 8-0

10-19-2005, 07:49 AM
I do not advocate violence!

and, if you knew anything about those who post here on a regular basis, you would probably know that they do not advocate violence either!!

Insider
10-19-2005, 07:55 AM
Throw fra_nothing at them. This guy will word um to death. The ultimate secret weapon.

10-19-2005, 10:19 AM
Violence has nothing to do with it, survivability does, I prefer not to be taken off to a FEMA camp!

10-19-2005, 10:39 AM
Torchlithill wrote:
Violence has nothing to do with it, survivability does, I prefer not to be taken off to a FEMA camp!

And, you think having a weapon is going to stop that?

The only thing your weapon will accomplish if they come to take you to a FEMA camp, is for a suicide.

10-19-2005, 10:55 AM
Perhaps, but I won't go gently into the night, expecially under the present regime.

Bouncer
10-19-2005, 11:32 AM
I wouldn't mind having one of those microwave thought-stopper things. Maybe i'll get some styrofoam and aluminum foil tonight . . .
Actually, for a handgun you can't beat the Sig Sauer or big-bore Beretta. Forget your little plastic guns; when they stovepipe it takes a miracle to clear them before you're drilled by the other guy.

But, well, OK I believe that violence is a total failure of humanity.

The pen is truly mightier than the sword, but unfortunately a lot of people don't bother to read.

Marsali
10-19-2005, 11:47 AM
I like Insider's idea...."Throw fra_nothing at them. This guy will word um to death. The ultimate secret weapon."

Imagine Bush, Cheney and Rove locked in a room with fra nothing. After about five minutes of listening to him spew his nonsense, the three stooges would be headed for the nearest window to jump out of...

Insider
10-19-2005, 12:23 PM
Now wait a minute Marsali, I like The Three Stooges. These guys could really run America. Nuk, Nuk, Nuk!

Marsali
10-19-2005, 12:34 PM
I agree, Insider. Curly, Larry, and Moe would do a much better job running the country.
And we'd all be having a lot more fun!

Bouncer
10-19-2005, 01:03 PM
I could not with good conscience inflict such cruel and unusual punishment on them, even if they deserved it.

Put them in the studio with Howard Stern with the condition that they must answer every question honestly. And do the hootchie-cootchie in the nude.

It might improve their position in the polls, who knows.

10-19-2005, 01:59 PM
I can't help but wonder why torchlithill is so adamant that FEMA is going to be carrying him away to a camp!

10-19-2005, 02:01 PM
Maybe torchlithill should lose the torch and get off the hill.

:lol:

I agree about the "three stooges." Our government certainly puts alot of pressure on us.

When are "good times" going to roll????

For me, not until they're in prison.

Just wishful thinking!!!

10-19-2005, 02:03 PM
Maybe torchlithill should lose the torch and get off the hill.

I agree about the "three stooges." Our government certainly puts alot of pressure on us.

When are "good times" going to roll????

For me, not until they're in prison.

Just wishful thinking!!!

10-19-2005, 02:03 PM
My post was repeated in triplicate.

10-19-2005, 02:38 PM
As I said long ago, for those of you out there that might have joined just recently, I won't respond to BA, because she is a fake and a disrupter, with nothing credible to ad to a post, shes nothing but a snide dillusional little brat, that plays the part of being abused just to much, also for those that didn't read why I chose the user name torchlithill, its from the group RUSH,
Artist: Rush
Song: Witch hunt
Album: Moving Pictures
[" Moving Pictures " CD]

The night is black
Without a moon.
The air is thick and still.
The vigilantes gather on
The lonely torchlit hill.

Features distorted in the flickering light,
The faces are twisted and grotesque.
Silent and stern in the sweltering night,
The mob moves like demons possesed.
Quiet in conscience, calm in their right,
Confident their ways are best.

The righteous rise
With burning eyes
Of hatred and ill-will.
Madmen fed on fear and lies
To beat and burn and kill.

They say there are strangers who threaten us,
In our immigrants and infidels.
They say there is strangeness too dangerous
In our theaters and bookstore shelves.
That those who know what's best for us
Must rise and save us from ourselves.

Quick to judge,
Quick to anger,
Slow to understand
Ignorance and prejudice
And fear walk hand in hand...

10-19-2005, 02:42 PM
But is'nt this a responce.

10-19-2005, 02:45 PM
I'm not talking to her, I'm letting those who don't know me from the past know, what I think of her.

10-19-2005, 02:51 PM
OK

Bouncer
10-19-2005, 02:54 PM
So, you might say that your weapon of choice is a well-balanced mind centered on truth?

I often wonder how sucessful the American revolution would have been if there were only a handful of men opposed to the crown. It took hundreds of men willing to repel the redcoats. They had to stand and fight when the time came.

10-19-2005, 03:04 PM
Armed with sense and liberty, with the heart and mind united...
PS, and at least a pistol with ammo.

10-19-2005, 03:55 PM
Although I do believe in the products I have placed on my site, I do not endorse the advertisements placed at the top or at the bottom of my site , I have no control over their content !

10-19-2005, 04:18 PM
Although I recognize the statement, I'm not sure what you are saying or implying?

10-19-2005, 05:05 PM
Just to clarify, the reason I had to put that on my site was because they were putting on my site advertisements promoting aspertame, pro bush type of crap, some of the tisements are good, but I had to in the space I had near the top of the page denounce those ads.

DarkChilde3D
10-19-2005, 05:20 PM
My weapon of choice?

Why, razor blades and hand grenades, of course.

10-19-2005, 05:40 PM
Quite frankly, my dear, me, myself and I don't care what you think of me, myself and I!

I'll say good riddance now in case we don't communicate with one another before you are dragged off kicking and screaming with weapon in hand to a CONCENTRATION CAMP!

They're coming to take you away...

ha, ha, he, he, ho, ho,

To the funny farm....

Bouncer
10-20-2005, 09:03 AM
Oh yes, BlueAngel, and don't forget that these doctors make house calls. What good is a desert eagle on the nightstand if the spooks come to you at night and perform the "Operation" on your mind while you are hooked up to the deneuralizer with electrodes in your olfactory nerves?
You will wake up to a new life, so to speak, but don't tell anyone, EVER!!!!

10-20-2005, 02:41 PM
Bouncer wrote:
Oh yes, BlueAngel, and don't forget that these doctors make house calls. What good is a desert eagle on the nightstand if the spooks come to you at night and perform the "Operation" on your mind while you are hooked up to the deneuralizer with electrodes in your olfactory nerves?
You will wake up to a new life, so to speak, but don't tell anyone, EVER!!!!

Doctors who make house calls??

Sounds like a new concept to me!!!