PDA

View Full Version : IS CHRISTIANITY THE NEW SATANISM?

unknown
10-21-2005, 09:56 AM
Good has become "bad"----------------------
Bad has become the new "good".

Do you see this in today's day and age?

If you don't, wake up and smell the coffee.

Those of you who profess to be Christian are being taken on the ride of your life.
If you don't see it, you will be the one's doing all the "dirty" work of your "leader"---- a earthly "Christ" that YOU voted for---out of blindness!!!!

Is this some joke on my part to insult you or get you started on bashing me? No, of course not.

But Christians today are not better than the one they claim as the "evil" entity known as Satan.

Little do they realize, he is the one that they are worshiping. Do your homework!

Check out your ministers, pastors, and priests.

Check their pocket books too while you're at it.

They are into blackness, into materialism, and money.

Your children are being lead to worship a god of material things.

The latest sermon being preached in todays churches is: "now is the time to reap, it is your birthright to have!" "You can have it all".

Oh yes, they tell you to grab that career, money, new car, etc. "God wants you to have this, what are you waiting for?" Yes, folks---this is what the new mega churches and the latest pop-ups (contemporary community churches) are preaching every Sunday. Hmmmmm!! Satan preached the same.

If you have had the awful experience of seeing and feeling the good as you and I have known to become the new "bad", and bad becoming the new "good"------please contribute to this new post with sincerity. I await your response.

LaDominio
10-21-2005, 10:16 AM
Yes, the church has been corrupted since the start of this era. Christianity is completely misunderstood. The same goes for all other popular religions. They 'idolize' false figures of Christ. The do not understand their own belief!

If the original intent of the Bible were known in the beginning, we wouldn’t have been trapped in this world of darkness!

There is still exists code within most religious texts that will provide the key.

10-21-2005, 10:17 AM
Correct in all your words. For they are children of he who comes first.

10-21-2005, 10:35 AM
I am rightful heir to direct the Aeon as I will. The Apostates have forsaken the way of Christ. They serve Mammon, not God.

The is no power save it were appointed by God. Therefore the governing authorities of this world who oppose me at this time, oppose the ordinence of God. And they shall receive damnation.

The Heathen and Apostates are hereby commanded to turn to the Gospel of Christ. For Jesus Christ is the Key of it All. He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life.

Now the Mystery of Iniquity is destroyed. Every Angelic, demonic, or other rebellious beings before The Father are hereby ordered to either make your war, or receive judgement at this time.

LaDominio
10-21-2005, 10:44 AM
fra_nothing wrote:
Jesus Christ is the Key of it All. He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life.

Yes, but the Christian church does not teach this correctly.

Insider
10-21-2005, 10:46 AM
You guys get mad because of a pretty good joke, but go gaga over these nuts. Lighten up: frau nut, La domino's, X the Unknow, Leviathon ( youre creepy). It ain't the end of the world. And remember a cock is a cock is a cock

Cheers Mates, have a guiness on me. :-D :lol: 8-)

10-21-2005, 10:51 AM
LaDominio wrote:

fra_nothing wrote:

The 'Christian Church' has always taught this correctly. It is only the Apostates who are Apostate. For the Christian Church is hidden more secretly from this world. It is unknown, yet fully known. It reigns in Heavenly Places. It is not of this earth.

Yet I am on earth. I am of Christ. Through Christ, I have solved the cipher of the Mystery of Iniquity thus proving beyond doubt that I am the Rightful Heir to direct the Aeon as I will.

I have the Keys to the Kingdom on Earth. These are delivered into my hands by Jesus Christ himself. All who oppose me will be destroyed.

The Illuminati is commanded to be annihilated. For they are destroyed by the Mouth of Christ. They are commanded to turn to the gospel of Christ, or be destroyed.

Every Satanist, every Thelemite, every idoliter, ever witch, every pagan, every atheist, every agnostic, every apostate Christian is commanded by Authority of the Crown of Heaven to either turn to the gospel of Christ or be annihilated by the Spirit of His Mouth.

The Protocals are hereby rendered null and void.
The New World Order is commanded to be destroyed and disbanded.
The Illuminati is commanded to turn to the truth and believe in Christ, or be slain by angels of His Power.

The Iniquity is ended. Those who will not follow this ordinence shall be slain.

The commands are effective on all planes.

In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

Insider
10-21-2005, 11:02 AM
C:\freeman.jpg
He's Back
hey it's working again
excuse me
BOO!
You guys are too crazy!
Yeah I did um all and I think it was a great joke.
So Insider claims the credit
Ohhhh! thou nameless coward from the planet bogo.
Now you guys will want to know what the planet bogo is.
Answer.
Not a fucking thing, so don't tell mommie on me.

10-21-2005, 11:10 AM
Insider wrote:
C:\freeman.jpg
He's Back
hey it's working again
excuse me
BOO!
You guys are too crazy!
Yeah I did um all and I think it was a great joke.
So Insider claims the credit
Ohhhh! thou nameless coward from the planet bogo.
Now you guys will want to know what the planet bogo is.
Answer.
Not a fucking thing, so don't tell mommie on me.

Turn to Christ, Outsider, or be annihilated. For you might be joking, but my words carry real Spiritual Authority. I am the Heir! And I am a joint heir with Christ. For he is the Son of God. And I am a son by adoption.

And if you doubt this, you do so to your own demise.

LaDominio
10-21-2005, 11:14 AM
fra_nothing wrote:

LaDominio wrote:

fra_nothing wrote:

The 'Christian Church' has always taught this correctly. It is only the Apostates who are Apostate. For the Christian Church is hidden more secretly from this world. It is unknown, yet fully known. It reigns in Heavenly Places. It is not of this earth.

Yet I am on earth. I am of Christ. Through Christ, I have solved the cipher of the Mystery of Iniquity thus proving beyond doubt that I am the Rightful Heir to direct the Aeon as I will.

I have the Keys to the Kingdom on Earth. These are delivered into my hands by Jesus Christ himself. All who oppose me will be destroyed.

The Illuminati is commanded to be annihilated. For they are destroyed by the Mouth of Christ. They are commanded to turn to the gospel of Christ, or be destroyed.

Every Satanist, every Thelemite, every idoliter, ever witch, every pagan, every atheist, every agnostic, every apostate Christian is commanded by Authority of the Crown of Heaven to either turn to the gospel of Christ or be annihilated by the Spirit of His Mouth.

The Protocals are hereby rendered null and void.
The New World Order is commanded to be destroyed and disbanded.
The Illuminati is commanded to turn to the truth and believe in Christ, or be slain by angels of His Power.

The Iniquity is ended. Those who will not follow this ordinence shall be slain.

The commands are effective on all planes.

In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

The 'keys' eh? Well you’d better act more responsible now that you have the Keys to the Kingdom on Earth.

See, you tell us that you have changed certain things in an instant using the Gospel of Christ. I do not believe you fully understand this. I do not see anyone dropping down dead in the streets. Or is it just coincidence that everyone in my sight is a Christian?

If you would at least adequately explain your actions in a language that we all understand, then maybe we can gain some closure. Otherwise, what are you doing on the Internet? Get on TV rather, and spread your message. Television is a far more effective medium.

I sense a change. I know that you are not speaking lies. Instead of PROCLAIMING things, rather EXPLAIN, just as Jesus did.

Insider
10-21-2005, 11:16 AM
Hey i ain't got one thing against Christ. Boy, you guy are just to serious.
Who the hell is Leviothon anyway. Just another nut right.

10-21-2005, 11:24 AM
Insider wrote:
Hey i ain't got one thing against Christ. Boy, you guy are just to serious.
Who the hell is Leviothon anyway. Just another nut right.

Leviathan was of those sent to oppose us in our Work. He failed. They will fail. And the reason they fail is because they have no more say in the matter. They dwell in a state of rebellion against the Crown of Heaven.

My authority is real, because it is from Christ. When I say that I send edicts out to disband Illuminati, Satanism, Witchcraft, Thelema, and the Novus Ordo Seclorum, this is no joke. It carries authority because it is from heaven.

Technically speaking, I am now the temporary king of the world. I was set in this place by Christ, though I am nothing. I have all authority by Christ to do these things at this time. Jesus Christ is my King as he is your King. And he has annihilated all enemies. He has set all enemies under his feet. And the last enemy he shall destroy is death.

But as far as Novus Ordo Seclorum is concerned, they are finished en toto. This is how things stand in spiritual planes at this time. And if the governing authorities, intelligence services and any one else does not like this idea, then they stand in a state of rebellion against God.

Let them be anathema!

Insider
10-21-2005, 11:26 AM
Well, then cheer up.

10-21-2005, 11:30 AM
Insider wrote:
Well, then cheer up.

I'm as happy right now as happy can be in this world. There are those who have wrath against us. They are grass fit for burning.

Insider
10-21-2005, 11:42 AM
OK with me.

10-21-2005, 11:46 AM
Insider wrote:
OK with me.

Turn to the gospel of Christ. Be immersed in water for the remission of your sins and receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Either Live or Die. Do this now. For the Illuminati is finished. Any who oppose me oppose Christ. They will be obliterated shortly. For He comes with Power.

LaDominio
10-21-2005, 11:49 AM
fra_nothing you are incorrect. I am under the guidance of The One and my path differs to your proclamation. Perhaps you are not finished.

10-21-2005, 11:49 AM
unknown wrote:
Good has become "bad"----------------------
Bad has become the new "good".

Do you see this in today's day and age?

If you don't, wake up and smell the coffee.

Those of you who profess to be Christian are being taken on the ride of your life.
If you don't see it, you will be the one's doing all the "dirty" work of your "leader"---- a earthly "Christ" that YOU voted for---out of blindness!!!!

Is this some joke on my part to insult you or get you started on bashing me? No, of course not.

But Christians today are not better than the one they claim as the "evil" entity known as Satan.

Little do they realize, he is the one that they are worshiping. Do your homework!

Check out your ministers, pastors, and priests.

Check their pocket books too while you're at it.

They are into blackness, into materialism, and money.

Your children are being lead to worship a god of material things.

The latest sermon being preached in todays churches is: "now is the time to reap, it is your birthright to have!" "You can have it all".

Oh yes, they tell you to grab that career, money, new car, etc. "God wants you to have this, what are you waiting for?" Yes, folks---this is what the new mega churches and the latest pop-ups (contemporary community churches) are preaching every Sunday. Hmmmmm!! Satan preached the same.

If you have had the awful experience of seeing and feeling the good as you and I have known to become the new "bad", and bad becoming the new "good"------please contribute to this new post with sincerity. I await your response.

We welcome you UNKNOWN. For you came quickly.

10-21-2005, 11:54 AM
LaDominio wrote:
fra_nothing you are incorrect. I am under the guidance of The One and my path differs to your proclamation. Perhaps you are not finished.

I am correct. I have full Aeonic authority given to me by Christ. I am now stronger than the kings of the earth.

Either turn to the truth of Christ or be annihilated. The choice is yours. We care nothing for your path. Their is only one way to the Father and that is through His Son Jesus Christ who died for your sins.

10-21-2005, 12:00 PM
You see what you will contend with. Be strong, now that you have come. They know little of your purpose.

10-21-2005, 12:05 PM
Leviathan wrote:
You see what you will contend with. Be strong, now that you have come. They know little of your purpose.

I feel no more contention. For there is no more conflict within. I have the Kingdom given to me by Jesus Christ. For the Mystery of Iniquity was sent to the world by God through Satan. God himself has dissolved it at the time he chose.

No more contention. No more conflict. No more division of the Will. This is infinite power from the Throne of Heaven.

All enemies shall be annihilated. Gog and Magog will now fight, for their time is finished.

Let them come. For there is no fear left in us, only Confidence, Power and Strength from the Lord.

If they do not fight, then they are brought to nought in any case. For this Power shall spread quickly. All who oppose this Authority shall be destroyed. This is the Church Triumphant. This is Jesus Christ Victorious.

Let the Word go forth to all the kings of the earth. Let them know for a surety that they are destroyed.

LaDominio
10-21-2005, 01:53 PM
I must deal with this by dismissal Leviathan?

fra_nothing, you only know enough to fulfill your purpose. I don’t oppose you though. I only oppose what I am told to by God. I suppose on this earth I am just a pawn, like you, but more of a bishop. I will stop PROCLAIMING these things from now on. It does no good.

There are plans in the future that you cannot see. Don’t you understand? I guess not, you aren’t supposed to.
Dont let Pride catch you on this one.

10-21-2005, 02:13 PM
LaDominio wrote:
I must deal with this by dismissal Leviathan?

fra_nothing, you only know enough to fulfill your purpose. I don’t oppose you though. I only oppose what I am told to by God. I suppose on this earth I am just a pawn, like you, but more of a bishop. I will stop PROCLAIMING these things from now on. It does no good.

There are plans in the future that you cannot see. Don’t you understand? I guess not, you aren’t supposed to.
Dont let Pride catch you on this one.

I will not. Leviathan was sent to burn it out of me.

Now do what you are appointed to do. It matters not at all if I only see my part of the matter. For God sees all. And these events are set in motion by His Hand.

My only responsibility and task at this time is to send the word forth. It will get into the hands to whom it was sent. These shall be the powers of this earth. And they must do according to that which they will do.

It matters not. It is finished. Christ is Alpha and Omega. I am nothing. I am a sinful, foolish man. But it was the will of God to destroy the Wise in their Wisdom. And He shall not turn back!

Ahmad
10-21-2005, 02:24 PM
peace all,

Who is the Alpha and Omega ? God or Jesus ?

Revelation [22:13]I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Quran [57:3] He is the Alpha and the Omega. He is the Outermost and the Innermost. He is fully aware of all things.
--------------
The Tsunami's come and gone, the hurricane, the pakistan quake and the world is still in a coma. There is a huge wake up call coming soon, from the Lord of the universe, that the people may refrain of idolizing mere mortals, Mary, Jesus, Muhammad..etc

Check the prophecy on my website, the kingdom of Heaven is at hand, repent.

-------------------------------------------------
Appendix (http://www.submission.org/quran/apps.html) 22 of the Authorized english translation of Quran by the messenger of the covenant prophesied in Malakhi 3:1-3; Rashad Khalifa

Jesus, the Quranic view.
In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

The Quran, informs us that Jesus was a human messenger of God whose sole mission was to deliver God's message; he never possessed any power, and is now dead (4:171, 5:75, 117).
Those who consider Jesus to be God, or Son of God, or part of a trinity are "pagans" (5:17, 72, 73). Outstanding Christian scholars have reached these same conclusions (THE MYTH OF GOD INCARNATE, John Hick, ed., The Westminster Press, Philadelphia, 1977 & THE MYTH MAKER, Hyam Maccoby,Harper & Row 1986). Christianity is the product of Nicene (AD 325).
The Bible's Jesus

Jesus proclaimed aloud: ``Whoever puts faith in me believes not so much in me as in him who sent me; ..... For I have not spoken on my own; no, the Father who sent me has commanded me what to say and how to speak. Since I know that his commandment means eternal life, whatever I say is spoken just as he instructed me.'' [ John 12:44-50 ]

"I cannot do anything of myself. I judge as I hear, and my judgment is honest because I am not seeking my own will but the will of him who sent me." [ John 5:30 ]

Jesus said: ``My doctrine is not my own; it comes from him who sent me.'' [ John 7:16 ]

"Men of Israel, listen to me! Jesus the Nazorean was a man whom God sent to you with miracles, wonders, and signs as his credentials. These God worked through him in your midst, as you well know."
[ Acts 2:22 ]

``...The man who hears my word and has faith in him who sent me possesses eternal life.''
[ John 5:24 ]

"Whoever welcomes me welcomes, not me, but him who sent me."
[ Matthew 10:40, Mark 9:37, Luke 9:48, & John 13:20 ]

``...I have not come of myself. I was sent by One who has the right to send, and him you do not know. I know him because it is from him I come; he sent me.'' [ John 7:28-29 ]

Jesus looked up to heaven and said, ``...Eternal life is this: to know you, the only true God, and him whom you have sent, Jesus Christ.'' [ John 17:1-3 ]

All who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God.
[ Romans 8:14 ]

Jesus looked upward and said, ``Father, I thank you for having heard me. I know that you always hear me but I have said this for the sake of the crowd, that they may believe that you sent me.''
[ John 11:41-42 ]

As he was setting out on a journey a man came running up, knelt down before him and asked, ``Good Teacher, what must I do to share in everlasting life?'' Jesus answered, ``Why do you call me good? No one is good but God alone.'' [ Mark 10:17-18 ]

``None of those who call me `Lord' will enter the kingdom of God, but only the one who does the will of my Father in heaven."
[ Matthew 7:21 ]

``...Go to my brothers and tell them, `I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.' '' [ John 20:17 ]

``God is my Lord and your Lord; you shall worship Him alone. This is the right path."
[ Quran 3:51, 19:36, & 43:64 ]

Trinity, the doctrine of God taught by Christians that asserts that God is one in essence but three in ``person,'' Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Neither the word Trinity, nor the explicit doctrine as such,
appears in the New Testament, nor did Jesus and his followers intend to contradict the Shema in the Old Testament: ``Hear O Israel: The Lord our God is one'' (Deut. 6:4).
[ Encyclopedia Britannica, 1975 ]
Jesus' Death

This has been the single most controversial subject in the world. The Quran's miraculous mathematical code has now provided the final answer to this topic:

Jesus' soul was raised, i.e., he was put to death prior to the arrest and crucifixion of his body. Thus, his persecutors arrested, tortured, and crucified an empty body - Jesus was already gone to the world of souls (3:55, 4:157).

They plotted and schemed, but so did God, and God is the best schemer. Thus, God said,
``O Jesus, I am putting you to death, and raising you to Me; I will save you from the disbelievers.''
[ Quran 3:54-55 ]

They claimed that they killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of God! In fact, they never killed him; they never crucified him; they were led to believe that they did.
[ Quran 4:157 ]

Mercifully, God has given our generation a living example of a person whose soul departed this world, but his body continued to live for 19 months. On November 25, 1984, doctors at the Humana Hospital of Louisville, Kentucky removed the diseased heart of Mr. William Schroeder and replaced it with a plastic and metal pump (THE NEW YORK TIMES, Monday, November 26, 1984).

On the 19th day after this historic operation - Thursday, December 13, 1984 - Mr. Schroeder, the soul, the real person, departed this world. Mr. Schroeder died. But his body continued to function with the artificial heart implanted in his body. The world was told that he "probably suffered a stroke" (THE NEW YORK TIMES, December 14, 1984).

Significantly, only one day before Mr. Schroeder's departure, he talked with President Ronald Reagan on national TV, and demanded that the Social Security Administration send his overdue check. He was
perfectly alert. From the moment "he suffered a stroke," he did not recognize the day or time, nor his family members. In fact, Mr.Schroeder was no longer in this world.
The Gospels state clearly that the arrested body of Jesus was oblivious to the events surrounding it: The chief priests, meanwhile, brought many accusations against Jesus. Pilate interrogated him again: "Surely you have some answer? See how many accusations they are leveling against you."
But greatly to Pilate's surprise, Jesus made no further response. [ Mark 15:3-5 ]
Herod was extremely pleased to see Jesus. From the reports about him he had wanted for a long time to see him, and he was hoping to see him work some miracles. He questioned Jesus at considerable length, but Jesus made no response. The chief priests and scribes were at hand to accuse him vehemently. Herod and his guards then treated him with contempt and insult. [ Luke 23:8-11 ]

The Savior said to me, "He whom you saw on the tree, glad and laughing, this is the living Jesus. But this one into whose hands and feet they drive the nails is the fleshly part. [Apocalypse of Peter, VII, 3, 81] from THE NAG HAMMADI LIBRARY (Harper & Row, 1977, James M.Robinson, ed, Page 339).

The facts that
(1) Mr. Schroeder's soul departed on the 19th day after the operation, and
(2) his body survived for 19 months, are uncanny reminders that God wanted the world to know the parallel between Schroeder's situation, and the proven account of Jesus' departure prior to the arrest, torture, and crucifixion of his soulless body.

10-21-2005, 02:28 PM
Mohammed was a false prophet and a deceiver. He was part of the Mystery of Iniquity. For who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is a deceiver and an antichrist who denies both the Father and the Son.

Woe to Islam! For it is none of God. It is accounted with Gog and Magog. Let Islam join their ranks for that is what Islam is.

Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is first born from the dead?

Woe to thee, O Islam! For you are a Shrine of Satan! The Muslim is none of us! For the blood of Saints is on the hands of the Muslim! Woe to them! For they stand not in the truth.

For if Christ is not risen from the dead, then there is no resurrection and all your hope is in vain.

[1 Cor. 15]

1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

5 And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve:

6 After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep.

7 After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles.

8 And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time.

9 For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.

10 But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.

11 Therefore whether it were I or they, so we preach, and so ye believed.

12 Now if Christ be preached that he rose from the dead, how say some among you that there is no resurrection of the dead?

13 But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen:

14 And if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain.

15 Yea, and we are found false witnesses of God; because we have testified of God that he raised up Christ: whom he raised not up, if so be that the dead rise not.

16 For if the dead rise not, then is not Christ raised:

17 And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins.

18 Then they also which are fallen asleep in Christ are perished.

19 If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.

20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.

22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ’s at his coming.

24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.

28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

29 Else what shall they do which are baptized for the dead, if the dead rise not at all? why are they then baptized for the dead?

30 And why stand we in jeopardy every hour?

31 I protest by your rejoicing which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I die daily.

32 If after the manner of men I have fought with beasts at Ephesus, what advantageth it me, if the dead rise not? let us eat and drink; for to morrow we die.

33 Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.

34 Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame.

35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?

36 Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:

37 And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain:

38 But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body.

39 All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds.

40 There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.

41 There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory.

42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:

43 It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:

44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.

47 The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven.

48 As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.

49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.

50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

56 The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.

57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

10-21-2005, 02:31 PM
Ahmad wrote:
peace all,

Who is the Alpha and Omega ? God or Jesus ?

Revelation [22:13]I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Quran [57:3] He is the Alpha and the Omega. He is the Outermost and the Innermost. He is fully aware of all things.
--------------
The Tsunami's come and gone, the hurricane, the pakistan quake and the world is still in a coma. There is a huge wake up call coming soon, from the Lord of the universe, that the people may refrain of idolizing mere mortals, Mary, Jesus, Muhammad..etc

Check the prophecy on my website, the kingdom of Heaven is at hand, repent.

-------------------------------------------------
Appendix (http://www.submission.org/quran/apps.html) 22 of the Authorized english translation of Quran by the messenger of the covenant prophesied in Malakhi 3:1-3; Rashad Khalifa

Jesus, the Quranic view.

The Quran, informs us that Jesus was a human messenger of God whose sole mission was to deliver God's message; he never possessed any power, and is now dead (4:171, 5:75, 117).
Those who consider Jesus to be God, or Son of God, or part of a trinity are "pagans" (5:17, 72, 73). Outstanding Christian scholars have reached these same conclusions (THE MYTH OF GOD INCARNATE, John Hick, ed., The Westminster Press, Philadelphia, 1977 & THE MYTH MAKER, Hyam Maccoby,Harper & Row 1986). Christianity is the product of Nicene (AD 325).
The Bible's Jesus

Jesus proclaimed aloud: ``Whoever puts faith in me believes not so much in me as in him who sent me; ..... For I have not spoken on my own; no, the Father who sent me has commanded me what to say and how to speak. Since I know that his commandment means eternal life, whatever I say is spoken just as he instructed me.'' [ John 12:44-50 ]

"I cannot do anything of myself. I judge as I hear, and my judgment is honest because I am not seeking my own will but the will of him who sent me." [ John 5:30 ]

Jesus said: ``My doctrine is not my own; it comes from him who sent me.'' [ John 7:16 ]

"Men of Israel, listen to me! Jesus the Nazorean was a man whom God sent to you with miracles, wonders, and signs as his credentials. These God worked through him in your midst, as you well know."
[ Acts 2:22 ]

``...The man who hears my word and has faith in him who sent me possesses eternal life.''
[ John 5:24 ]

"Whoever welcomes me welcomes, not me, but him who sent me."
[ Matthew 10:40, Mark 9:37, Luke 9:48, & John 13:20 ]

``...I have not come of myself. I was sent by One who has the right to send, and him you do not know. I know him because it is from him I come; he sent me.'' [ John 7:28-29 ]

Jesus looked up to heaven and said, ``...Eternal life is this: to know you, the only true God, and him whom you have sent, Jesus Christ.'' [ John 17:1-3 ]

All who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God.
[ Romans 8:14 ]

Jesus looked upward and said, ``Father, I thank you for having heard me. I know that you always hear me but I have said this for the sake of the crowd, that they may believe that you sent me.''
[ John 11:41-42 ]

As he was setting out on a journey a man came running up, knelt down before him and asked, ``Good Teacher, what must I do to share in everlasting life?'' Jesus answered, ``Why do you call me good? No one is good but God alone.'' [ Mark 10:17-18 ]

``None of those who call me `Lord' will enter the kingdom of God, but only the one who does the will of my Father in heaven."
[ Matthew 7:21 ]

``...Go to my brothers and tell them, `I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.' '' [ John 20:17 ]

``God is my Lord and your Lord; you shall worship Him alone. This is the right path."
[ Quran 3:51, 19:36, & 43:64 ]

Trinity, the doctrine of God taught by Christians that asserts that God is one in essence but three in ``person,'' Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Neither the word Trinity, nor the explicit doctrine as such,
appears in the New Testament, nor did Jesus and his followers intend to contradict the Shema in the Old Testament: ``Hear O Israel: The Lord our God is one'' (Deut. 6:4).
[ Encyclopedia Britannica, 1975 ]
Jesus' Death

This has been the single most controversial subject in the world. The Quran's miraculous mathematical code has now provided the final answer to this topic:

Jesus' soul was raised, i.e., he was put to death prior to the arrest and crucifixion of his body. Thus, his persecutors arrested, tortured, and crucified an empty body - Jesus was already gone to the world of souls (3:55, 4:157).

They plotted and schemed, but so did God, and God is the best schemer. Thus, God said,
``O Jesus, I am putting you to death, and raising you to Me; I will save you from the disbelievers.''
[ Quran 3:54-55 ]

They claimed that they killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of God! In fact, they never killed him; they never crucified him; they were led to believe that they did.
[ Quran 4:157 ]

Mercifully, God has given our generation a living example of a person whose soul departed this world, but his body continued to live for 19 months. On November 25, 1984, doctors at the Humana Hospital of Louisville, Kentucky removed the diseased heart of Mr. William Schroeder and replaced it with a plastic and metal pump (THE NEW YORK TIMES, Monday, November 26, 1984).

On the 19th day after this historic operation - Thursday, December 13, 1984 - Mr. Schroeder, the soul, the real person, departed this world. Mr. Schroeder died. But his body continued to function with the artificial heart implanted in his body. The world was told that he "probably suffered a stroke" (THE NEW YORK TIMES, December 14, 1984).

Significantly, only one day before Mr. Schroeder's departure, he talked with President Ronald Reagan on national TV, and demanded that the Social Security Administration send his overdue check. He was
perfectly alert. From the moment "he suffered a stroke," he did not recognize the day or time, nor his family members. In fact, Mr.Schroeder was no longer in this world.
The Gospels state clearly that the arrested body of Jesus was oblivious to the events surrounding it: The chief priests, meanwhile, brought many accusations against Jesus. Pilate interrogated him again: "Surely you have some answer? See how many accusations they are leveling against you."
But greatly to Pilate's surprise, Jesus made no further response. [ Mark 15:3-5 ]
Herod was extremely pleased to see Jesus. From the reports about him he had wanted for a long time to see him, and he was hoping to see him work some miracles. He questioned Jesus at considerable length, but Jesus made no response. The chief priests and scribes were at hand to accuse him vehemently. Herod and his guards then treated him with contempt and insult. [ Luke 23:8-11 ]

The Savior said to me, "He whom you saw on the tree, glad and laughing, this is the living Jesus. But this one into whose hands and feet they drive the nails is the fleshly part. [Apocalypse of Peter, VII, 3, 81] from THE NAG HAMMADI LIBRARY (Harper & Row, 1977, James M.Robinson, ed, Page 339).

The facts that
(1) Mr. Schroeder's soul departed on the 19th day after the operation, and
(2) his body survived for 19 months, are uncanny reminders that God wanted the world to know the parallel between Schroeder's situation, and the proven account of Jesus' departure prior to the arrest, torture, and crucifixion of his soulless body.

Ahmad hear us

By the Lord, We have sent apostles before you to other nations. But Satan made their foul deeds seem fair to them, and to this day He is their patron. 16:63 QURAN

Ahmad
10-21-2005, 02:39 PM
I hear you,

[16:63] By GOD, we have sent (messengers) to communities before you, but the devil adorned their works in their eyes. Consequently, he is now their lord, and they have incurred a painful retribution.

--------------------------------------------

[4:171] O people of the scripture, do not transgress the limits of your religion, and do not say about GOD except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was a messenger of GOD, and His word that He had sent to Mary, and a revelation from Him.Therefore, you shall believe in GOD and His messengers. You shall not say, "Trinity." You shall refrain from this for your own good. GOD is only one god. Be He glorified; He is much too glorious to have a son. To Him belongs everything in the heavens and everything on earth. GOD suffices as Lord and Master.

Here is the questioning of Jesus by God on the day of resurrection :

[5:116] GOD will say, "O Jesus, son of Mary, did you say to the people, `Make me and my mother idols beside GOD?' " He will say, "Be You glorified. I could not utter what was not right. Had I said it, You already would have known it. You know my thoughts, and I do not know Your thoughts. You know all the secrets.

[5:117] "I told them only what You commanded me to say, that: `You shall worship GOD, my Lord and your Lord.' I was a witness among them for as long as I lived with them. When You terminated my life on earth, You became the Watcher over them. You witness all things.

http://www.usn2161.net/corruption-religion.html

10-21-2005, 02:45 PM
In the name of ALLAH, the Compassionate, the Merciful

Welcome to this forum.

Bring your thoughts clearly to us.

10-21-2005, 02:47 PM
Let the Muslim be accounted among the armies of Gog and Magog. Woe to them! For they have denied the Prince of Life!

[2 Pet. 3]

1 This second epistle, beloved, I now write unto you; in both which I stir up your pure minds by way of remembrance:

2 That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour:

3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,

4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:

6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:

7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.

15 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;

16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

17 Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness.

18 But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.

10-21-2005, 02:52 PM
"And without controversy great is the Mystery of Godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory." (1 Tim 3)

fra_omega
10-21-2005, 02:52 PM
fra_nothing,

I am the reconciler, the Illuminated One you seek to destroy and for that, you shall perish. You are also a schizophrenic who yeilds no authority in the real world or in the world you have made up. You've solved nothing regarding LIBER AL and if these people knew about LIBER AL, the would know that it's true authority comes from Aiwass, the Prince of Air who is 666. You are a fool and soon your delusions will destroy you.

In nomine LVCIFERI, BELARION & the Scarlet Whore,

I am,

fra_omega (The Last Light of Lucifer)

10-21-2005, 02:53 PM
Welcome Jason

Scriptures of She'ol delves into the madness of author Jason Perdue who has been a student of the occult for 9 years now. It contains random passages, essays and poetry packed with occult symbolism. This book will appeal to those who are interested in the Darker side of the occult and the Left Hand Path. Scriptures of She'ol is, "is a wild card for the un-Initiated and infant to the Dark Craft. It is by its nature in synch with the Luciferian current of today, and in saying that, it is a deviation from a text I would normally write or advocate. In some ways it’s akin to Crowley’s Book of Lies in that some of it seems incoherent, yet it’s smothered in obscure symbolism that may prove to be beneficial even to the most adept aspirant of the Arcane Arts and Kindred Sciences." There are 49 pages, as there are 49 petals of the Rosa Crux.

fra_omega
10-21-2005, 02:57 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome, Leviathan. Now that my mystique is gone, I guess it's safe to say that my post to fra_nothing is tounge and cheek... but he really is either a comic genius or a schizophrenic asshole.

10-21-2005, 02:58 PM
fra_omega wrote:
fra_nothing,

I am the reconciler, the Illuminated One you seek to destroy and for that, you shall perish. You are also a schizophrenic who yeilds no authority in the real world or in the world you have made up. You've solved nothing regarding LIBER AL and if these people knew about LIBER AL, the would know that it's true authority comes from Aiwass, the Prince of Air who is 666. You are a fool and soon your delusions will destroy you.

In nomine LVCIFERI, BELARION & the Scarlet Whore,

I am,

fra_omega (The Last Light of Lucifer)

You lie. I am the Heir. I have solved the riddle of AL. You are finished. You are indeed the Last Light of Lucifer. For the Mystery of Godliness is restored. And the Mystery of Iniquity is destroyed with the Spirit of the Mouth of Christ. It is done in earth and heaven.

Ahmad
10-21-2005, 03:00 PM
peace be upon you,

Satan subverted the one religion of God and divided it into three main factions. The Jews idolized their rabbis and followed the man-made Talmud, Jesus went to them with the Gospel confirming the truth in the Torah and condemning the oral traditions, Satan then used the trauma induced mind control techniuque (the crucifixion) to make them idolize Jesus who was a human messenger from God. Ironically while Quran condemns clearly idolizing any human being, the muslims today en masse idolize Muhammad, they call him the most honorable messenger thus making distinction among God's messengers, and they make pilgrimage to him (his tomb in medina) besides God (God's shrine in Mecca), the muslims also abandoned Quran and followed the Islamic Talmud, the Hadith books which are false sayings attributed to Muhammad.

In 1974 God sent a purifying messenger to bring the creed of Abraham, the one religion, Submission to its original pristine form, Rashad Khalifa (prophesied in Malachi 3:1-3 and Quran 3:81) purified the religion by means of a miracle God supported him with, the miracle of 19, 19 is God's signature over the whole universe, and is the proof of Quran (19 represents 1 and 9, or Alpha and Omega, and is also the numerical value of the word ONE in both Hebrew and Arabic).

That messenger was pereparing the way for the advent of God's kingdom, i am the messenger comissioned to proclaim its advent by means of a great Quake that will hit America on 11.9.2005. I have a solid proof from my Lord, please verify it and join the winners, the united submitters nation.

Ahmad Nishitoba

10-21-2005, 03:03 PM
Leviathan is a coil. Is not a hurricane coiled.

fra_omega
10-21-2005, 03:04 PM
fra_nothing,

You are NOT any heir! You are a mere idiot whose psychotic meanderings have no place in this world. You are truly nothing, as you have admitted in previous posts. I am your avowed nemesis and I will not stop until you see yourself for what you are. Choronzon has devoured you and in the Bloody Abyss, your Augeodies has forsaken you-- thus the bridge of Illusion has swept you away and your destiny is destruction.

I am not the LIAR here- YOU definately are. Fine Christian folk? Fuck 'em! We'll feed you to the lions and rape your angels AND overthrow heaven before you even knew what happened.

I would spit in your face if I could. Unfortunately, this is just a computer.

Love and lies,

fra_omega

10-21-2005, 03:06 PM
Leviathan wrote:
Leviathan is a coil. Is not a hurricane coiled.

God gives commandment to the Powers of Air and Water indeed. Yet God still has his way in the storm. God will collapse evil with its own evil.

They will do what they are appointed to do.

10-21-2005, 03:09 PM
fra_omega wrote:
fra_nothing,

You are NOT any heir! You are a mere idiot whose psychotic meanderings have no place in this world. You are truly nothing, as you have admitted in previous posts. I am your avowed nemesis and I will not stop until you see yourself for what you are. Choronzon has devoured you and in the Bloody Abyss, your Augeodies has forsaken you-- thus the bridge of Illusion has swept you away and your destiny is destruction.

I am not the LIAR here- YOU definately are. Fine Christian folk? Fuck 'em! We'll feed you to the lions and rape your angels AND overthrow heaven before you even knew what happened.

I would spit in your face if I could. Unfortunately, this is just a computer.

Love and lies,

fra_omega

I am, for I am Not. You are destroyed. You are annihilated with the Spirit of His Mouth. This causes you to have anger. Your rage will destroy you. For I walk on water. The Heirs always trample down on Leviathan, and the twisted Crocadile that dwells in the abyss.

fra_omega
10-21-2005, 03:10 PM
fra_nothing,

Being that I have a real life, one that consists of more than sitting naked in front of a computer all day, proclaiming yourself God (you should be fucking crucified for that), and so forth. See, I have a job. I have friends and family that love me. I have college. I have a world to destroy. I will be back later to torment you until you finally see the truth.

And I am,

fra_omega

10-21-2005, 03:12 PM
fra_omega wrote:
fra_nothing,

Being that I have a real life, one that consists of more than sitting naked in front of a computer all day, proclaiming yourself God (you should be fucking crucified for that), and so forth. See, I have a job. I have friends and family that love me. I have college. I have a world to destroy. I will be back later to torment you until you finally see the truth.

And I am,

fra_omega

I do not proclaim myself to be God. Your slave master Therion brought this knowledge of the Lie into the world. For God is God and man is man. You are a slave of Because. You are a dog of Reason who shall utterly perish in your own corruption.

You will send me no torments. Your torments will fall on your own head. Christ has destroyed you. And it is fulfilled in heaven and earth.

10-21-2005, 03:14 PM
fra_nothing wrote:

fra_omega wrote:
fra_nothing,

And I am,

fra_omega

I do not proclaim myself to be God. Your slave master Therion brought this knowledge of the Lie into the world. For God is God and man is man. You are a slave of Because. You are a dog of Reason who shall utterly perish in your own corruption.

You will send me no torments. Your torments will fall on your own head. Christ has destroyed you. And it is fulfilled in heaven and earth.

And if you doubt this, then stir up the armies against us. For we stand prepared to call down fire on your heads. This is no jest.

Bouncer
10-21-2005, 03:15 PM
Amd I am the whirlwind of tears of indignation for crimes against the innocent who could not oppose you. Tears of indignation will fall upon you and sweep you away.

ΑΩ

10-21-2005, 03:21 PM
Bouncer wrote:
Amd I am the whirlwind of tears of indignation for crimes against the innocent who could not oppose you. Tears of indignation will fall upon you and sweep you away.

ΑΩ

This is so. This was spoken concerning me, though they did not know it.

THE ALCHEMIST - Bruce Dickinson

[Wash away the blackness with the silver rain
Don't turn away - don't turn away
Wash away the blackness with the silver rain
Don't turn away - don't try to hide...

Sulphurous and burning, spitting out the sun
The beginning of creation, of the golden one
A window to the west, a blazing star above
In Taurus we begin it and the ladder has begun

Don't try and blame me for your sins
For the sun has burned me black
Your hollow lives - this world in which we live
I throw it back

Four-headed dragon for the four degrees of fire
Purify the insane, bring the solution ever higher
Bring me all the elements, spread them round my head
Bring me mad men's bodies, I will break them all like bread

Your hollow lives - this world in which we live
I hurl it back

MY WORLD IS LIGHT
THE ANGELS FILL MY EYES
WITH EVERY BREATH]

Bouncer
10-21-2005, 03:40 PM
Is it any wonder that the entertainment industry is a major tool of [redacted]?

Hollywodd has a silver lining; there is a movement underfoot to condition us for the inevitable baring of the truth. May this movment not stop until all is finished.

Ankhef Netchti Neter'oa djedda heh!

10-21-2005, 03:52 PM
Bouncer wrote:
Is it any wonder that the entertainment industry is a major tool of [redacted]?

Hollywodd has a silver lining; there is a movement underfoot to condition us for the inevitable baring of the truth. May this movment not stop until all is finished.

Ankhef Netchti Neter'oa djedda heh!

It shall Not stop! In the name of the LORD Jesus Christ!

O Ghost over London, where do ye go!
Lo, Host! Here time Ye come home!

Ye taunted, far off! Ye nevermore soul!
In haunt of calling and goal!

Adjudge ye my blood! Thy concession do drop!
For ye must Not stop! Ye must Not stop!

Oo London! We No! Oo London! We Know!
Ne'er have forsaken the goal!

Ooo! wooe be! Ooh, wooe be! Ooh, woe be! Woe!
A Chi piece fit to the Hole!

Ye must Not stop! Ye must Not stop!

O come and e'er linger, ye Ghost of late!
Hand of Big Ben point the Way!

No Hour is come! And well nigh to date!
Circus now Square! To the fray!

Ye must Not stop! Ye must Not stop!

London! Oo London! Oo London! We say!
Atlantic and maritime way!

From yonder & yore to Even this Day!
The pendulum swing in the sway!

Adjudge we thy blood! Our concession far lay!
Alas, Oo London away!

For we shall not stop! Nay! We shall not stop!
To Whitechapel without delay!

10-21-2005, 03:54 PM
The Tower (http://theonenetwork.com/music_videos/bruce_dickinson/646/the_tower_300.html)

10-21-2005, 04:12 PM
FACE IN THE SAND (FITS) - IRON MAIDEN

Everybody's waiting for something to happen

everybody's waiting for something to see

lunatics waiting for bigger disasters

everyone's waiting for news on tv

Winding lives at the end of the spiral

waiting dictators with their next big thrill

everyone's looking, but No One is listening

everybody wants to be in at the kill

I wait for the signs, they tell me true

I see the signs of the end of time

Everyone's searching, but Nothing's revealing

everyone's looking for the reason why

everyone's hoping for life everafter

everyone's looking at death from the sky

Everyone's nightmares are going to happen

everybody's ripping the mask from their eyes

everyone's praying but No One's believing

everyone's heroes tell everyone's lies

I wait for the signs, they tell me true

i see the signs of the end

[chorus:]
so i watch and i wait
and i pray for an awnser
an end to the strife and the world's misery
but the end never came
and we're digging the graves
and we're loading the guns for the kill
Can the end be at hand?
is the face in the sand
future memory of our tragedy?
can the end be at hand?
is the face in the sand
future memory of our tragedy?

Woe! Oh! Oh!
Woe! Oh! Oh!
Woe! Oh! Oh!
Woe! Oh! Oh! Oh!

10-21-2005, 04:17 PM
REVELATIONS - IRON MAIDEN

"O God of Earth and Altar,
Bow down and hear our cry,
Our earthly rulers falter,
Our people drift and die,
The walls of gold entomb us,
The swords of scorn divide,
Take not thy thunder from us,
But take away our pride."
(G.K. Chesterton: English Hymnal)

Just a babe in the black abyss,
No reason for a place like this,
The walls are cold and souls cry out in pain,
An easy way for the blind to go,
A clever path for the fools who know
The secret of the Hanged Man - the smile of his lips.

The light of the Blind - you'll see,
The venom that tears my spine,
The Eyes of the Nile are opening - you'll see.

She came to me with a serpent's kiss,
As the Eye of the Sun rose on her lips,
Moonlight catches silver tears I cry,
So we lay in a black embrace,
And the Seed is sown in a holy place
And I watched, and I waited for the Dawn.

The light of the Blind - you'll see,
The venom that tears my spine,
The Eyes of the Nile are opening - you'll see.

Bind all of us together,
Ablaze with Hope and Free,
No storm or heavy weather
Will rock the boat you'll see.
The time has come to close your eyes
And still the wind and rain,
For the one who will be King
Is the Watcher in the Ring.
It is You.

10-21-2005, 04:22 PM
PSALM 46

1 God is our refuge and strength,
a very present help in trouble.

2 Therefore will not we fear,
though the earth be removed,
and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;

3 though the waters thereof roar and be troubled,
though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof.
Selah.

4 There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God,
the holy place of the tabernacles of the Most High.

5 God is in the midst of her;
she shall not be moved:
God shall help her, and that right early.

6 The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved:
he uttered his voice, the earth melted.

7 The LORD of hosts is with us;
the God of Jacob is our refuge.
Selah.

8 Come, behold the works of the LORD,
what desolations he hath made in the earth.

9 He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth;
he breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder;
he burneth the chariot in the fire.

10 Be still, and know that I am God:
I will be exalted among the heathen,
I will be exalted in the earth.

11 The LORD of hosts is with us;
the God of Jacob is our refuge.
Selah.

10-21-2005, 04:26 PM
But your holy place shall be untouched throughout the centuries: though with fire and sword it be burnt down & shattered, yet an invisible house there standeth, and shall stand until the fall of the Great Equinox; when Hrumachis shall arise and the double-wanded one assume my throne and place. Another prophet shall arise, and bring fresh fever from the skies; another woman shall awake the lust & worship of the Snake; another soul of God and beast shall mingle in the globčd priest; another sacrifice shall stain the tomb; another king shall reign; and blessing no longer be poured To the Hawk-headed mystical Lord! (LIBER AL, II, 34)

10-21-2005, 04:29 PM
fra_nothing wrote:
But your holy place shall be untouched throughout the centuries: though with fire and sword it be burnt down & shattered, yet an invisible house there standeth, and shall stand until the fall of the Great Equinox; when Hrumachis shall arise and the double-wanded one assume my throne and place. Another prophet shall arise, and bring fresh fever from the skies; another woman shall awake the lust & worship of the Snake; another soul of God and beast shall mingle in the globčd priest; another sacrifice shall stain the tomb; another king shall reign; and blessing no longer be poured To the Hawk-headed mystical Lord! (LIBER AL, II, 34)

(II Thess. 2)

Now concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered together to him, we ask you, brothers, not to be quickly shaken in mind or alarmed, either by a spirit or a spoken word, or a letter seeming to be from us, to the effect that the day of the Lord has come. 3Let no one deceive you in any way. For that day will not come, unless the rebellion comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself against every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God. Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? And you know what is restraining him now so that he may be revealed in his time. For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work. Only he who now restrains it will do so until he is out of the way. And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will kill with the breath of his mouth and bring to nothing by the appearance of his coming. 9The coming of the lawless one is by the activity of Satan with all power and false signs and wonders, and with all wicked deception for those who are perishing, because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 11Therefore God sends them a strong delusion, so that they may believe what is false, in order that all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

10-21-2005, 04:38 PM
17Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

18But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

3But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

4In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

5For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake.

6For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

7But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

8We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;

9Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;

10Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.

11For we which live are always delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh.

12So then death worketh in us, but life in you.

13We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;

14Knowing that he which raised up the Lord Jesus shall raise up us also by Jesus, and shall present us with you.

15For all things are for your sakes, that the abundant grace might through the thanksgiving of many redound to the glory of God.

16For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.

17For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;

18While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

1For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.

2For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven:

3If so be that being clothed we shall not be found naked.

4For we that are in this tabernacle do groan, being burdened: not for that we would be unclothed, but clothed upon, that mortality might be swallowed up of life.

5Now he that hath wrought us for the selfsame thing is God, who also hath given unto us the earnest of the Spirit.

6Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord:

7(For we walk by faith, not by sight:)

8We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.

9Wherefore we labour, that, whether present or absent, we may be accepted of him.

10For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

11Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are made manifest unto God; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences.

12For we commend not ourselves again unto you, but give you occasion to glory on our behalf, that ye may have somewhat to answer them which glory in appearance, and not in heart.

13For whether we be beside ourselves, it is to God: or whether we be sober, it is for your cause.

14For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead:

15And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.

16Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.

17Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

18And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;

19To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

20Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

21For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

10-21-2005, 05:39 PM
fra_nothing wrote:

fra_nothing wrote:

(II Thess. 2)

Now concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered together to him, we ask you, brothers, not to be quickly shaken in mind or alarmed, either by a spirit or a spoken word, or a letter seeming to be from us, to the effect that the day of the Lord has come. 3Let no one deceive you in any way. For that day will not come, unless the rebellion comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself against every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God. Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? And you know what is restraining him now so that he may be revealed in his time. For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work. Only he who now restrains it will do so until he is out of the way. And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will kill with the breath of his mouth and bring to nothing by the appearance of his coming. 9The coming of the lawless one is by the activity of Satan with all power and false signs and wonders, and with all wicked deception for those who are perishing, because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 11Therefore God sends them a strong delusion, so that they may believe what is false, in order that all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

13 But we are bound to give thanks always to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:

14 Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

15 Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle.

16 Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace,

17 Comfort your hearts, and establish you in every good word and work.

10-21-2005, 05:40 PM
7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

10-21-2005, 05:44 PM
The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,

19 And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,

20 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,

21 Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:

22 And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,

23 Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.

10-21-2005, 05:47 PM
HEBREWS 11

1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

2 For by it the elders obtained a good report.

3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

4 By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh.

5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.

6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

7 By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.

8 By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.

9 By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise:

10 For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God.

11 Through faith also Sara herself received strength to conceive seed, and was delivered of a child when she was past age, because she judged him faithful who had promised.

12 Therefore sprang there even of one, and him as good as dead, so many as the stars of the sky in multitude, and as the sand which is by the sea shore innumerable.

13 These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.

14 For they that say such things declare plainly that they seek a country.

15 And truly, if they had been mindful of that country from whence they came out, they might have had opportunity to have returned.

16 But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.

17 By faith Abraham, when he was tried, offered up Isaac: and he that had received the promises offered up his only begotten son,

18 Of whom it was said, That in Isaac shall thy seed be called:

19 Accounting that God was able to raise him up, even from the dead; from whence also he received him in a figure.

20 By faith Isaac blessed Jacob and Esau concerning things to come.

21 By faith Jacob, when he was a dying, blessed both the sons of Joseph; and worshipped, leaning upon the top of his staff.

22 By faith Joseph, when he died, made mention of the departing of the children of Israel; and gave commandment concerning his bones.

23 By faith Moses, when he was born, was hid three months of his parents, because they saw he was a proper child; and they were not afraid of the king’s commandment.

24 By faith Moses, when he was come to years, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh’s daughter;

25 Choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season;

26 Esteeming the reproach of Christ greater riches than the treasures in Egypt: for he had respect unto the recompence of the reward.

27 By faith he forsook Egypt, not fearing the wrath of the king: for he endured, as seeing him who is invisible.

28 Through faith he kept the passover, and the sprinkling of blood, lest he that destroyed the firstborn should touch them.

29 By faith they passed through the Red sea as by dry land: which the Egyptians assaying to do were drowned.

30 By faith the walls of Jericho fell down, after they were compassed about seven days.

31 By faith the harlot Rahab perished not with them that believed not, when she had received the spies with peace.

32 And what shall I more say? for the time would fail me to tell of Gedeon, and of Barak, and of Samson, and of Jephthae; of David also, and Samuel, and of the prophets:

33 Who through faith subdued kingdoms, wrought righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions,

34 Quenched the violence of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, out of weakness were made strong, waxed valiant in fight, turned to flight the armies of the aliens.

35 Women received their dead raised to life again: and others were tortured, not accepting deliverance; that they might obtain a better resurrection:

36 And others had trial of cruel mockings and scourgings, yea, moreover of bonds and imprisonment:

37 They were stoned, they were sawn asunder, were tempted, were slain with the sword: they wandered about in sheepskins and goatskins; being destitute, afflicted, tormented;

38 (Of whom the world was not worthy:) they wandered in deserts, and in mountains, and in dens and caves of the earth.

39 And these all, having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise:

40 God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect.

10-21-2005, 07:18 PM
Yet an invisible horse there standeth, and shall stand until the fall of the Great Equine; when shall arise and the double-banded one assume my moan and place. Another prophet shall arise, and fling fresh liver from the skies; another sacrifice shall stain the groome; and dressing no longer be poured To the Dork-headed mystical Lord! (LIBER AL, II, 34) woman shall awake the lust & worship of the old Jake; another soul of God at least shall mingle in the globčd priest; But your holy place shall be untouched throughout the centuries: though with fire and sword it be burnt down & shattered another king shall reign Hrumachis on his pan.

igwt
10-21-2005, 11:20 PM
Leviathan wrote:
Welcome Jason

Scriptures of She'ol delves into the madness of author Jason Perdue who has been a student of the occult for 9 years now. It contains random passages, essays and poetry packed with occult symbolism. This book will appeal to those who are interested in the Darker side of the occult and the Left Hand Path. Scriptures of She'ol is, "is a wild card for the un-Initiated and infant to the Dark Craft. It is by its nature in synch with the Luciferian current of today, and in saying that, it is a deviation from a text I would normally write or advocate. In some ways it’s akin to Crowley’s Book of Lies in that some of it seems incoherent, yet it’s smothered in obscure symbolism that may prove to be beneficial even to the most adept aspirant of the Arcane Arts and Kindred Sciences." There are 49 pages, as there are 49 petals of the Rosa Crux.

So is Jason, the author of the extensive quotation of scripture?

fra_omega
10-24-2005, 03:30 PM
Yes, Jason is the author of the extended quotation.

Love and lies,

Jason
fra_omega

10-24-2005, 03:37 PM
fra_omega wrote:
Yes, Jason is the author of the extended quotation.

Love and lies,

Jason
fra_omega

Watch out Jason, BlueAngel is headed to mind control you to death.

You better rethink your statement.

fra_omega
10-24-2005, 03:50 PM
Mind control me to death you say? You actually believe in that shit, hey? Bring it!

10-24-2005, 03:56 PM
fra_omega wrote:
Mind control me to death you say? You actually believe in that shit, hey? Bring it!

Hell no, but she lives for mind control, site control, post control and I think Henry control too.

fra_omega
10-24-2005, 04:09 PM
Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to lump you in with the other crazy ass crackers here. Mind control is a hilarious concept to me, though perhaps, based on what you say, this individual seeks control in general. A psychological analysis of such an individual reveals that they masturbate more than usual. I know this because I do.

Best Wishes,

J

10-24-2005, 04:12 PM
fra_omega wrote:
Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to lump you in with the other crazy ass crackers here. Mind control is a hilarious concept to me, though perhaps, based on what you say, this individual seeks control in general. A psychological analysis of such an individual reveals that they masturbate more than usual. I know this because I do.

Best Wishes,

J :-o

fra_omega
10-24-2005, 04:14 PM
Just kidding around with you, it's okay. :-)

10-24-2005, 04:31 PM
fra_omega wrote:

Best Wishes,

J

HEY YOU BETTER START USING THE NAME ANONYMOUS.
SHE DOESN'T LIKE THAT WORTH A DAMN. IT'LL BE EASIER FOR HER TO ATTACK EVER ONE AND DISRUPT EVER ONE AND REMEMBER SHE HAS THE RIGHT TO THE LAST WORD ON EVERY SUBJECT.

fra_omega
10-24-2005, 04:41 PM
Let her have the last word. As a member of the Illuminati, she'll soon see that it's her rights I'm trying to protect.

igwt
10-24-2005, 04:44 PM
fra_omega wrote:
Let her have the last word. As a member of the Illuminati, she'll soon see that it's her rights I'm trying to protect.

Who is?

fra_omega
10-24-2005, 04:44 PM
I am.

fra_omega
10-24-2005, 04:45 PM
Oh, I love the Dr. Evil pic by the way! :)

igwt
10-24-2005, 04:46 PM
fra_omega wrote:

8-)

igwt wrote:

fra_omega wrote:

Who is?

blue-mind controlled-angel thats who.

Anonymous wrote:

igwt wrote:

fra_omega wrote:

Who is?

blue-mind controlled-angel thats who.

More like you

fra_omega
10-24-2005, 04:48 PM
Who and what the hell are we talking about for God's sakes?

10-24-2005, 04:49 PM
igwt wrote:

fra_omega wrote:

8-)

Yeah, I like it too. Was it approved by blueangel if not better watch out. I like mini-me.

fra_omega
10-24-2005, 04:52 PM
Who the hell is blue angel? Show thyself, O Angel Blue!

torchithill
10-24-2005, 04:56 PM
fra_omega wrote:
Who the hell is blue angel? Show thyself, O Angel Blue!

Oh you will. she is calling herself anonymous at the minute. Something she will bless you out about if you do it.

unknown
11-01-2005, 10:18 AM
Hey Insider!!!!

It's not the end of the world that would be the problem. It's the existence TODAY that is the problem.

Glad all is good for you! You have NOT taken seriously the truth that is unfolding and coming into fruition. Wouldn't want you to be the "last on your block" to see whats coming soon.

But then again, maybe you really don't care.
To care is to truly care for the present and future of your fellow man/woman/child.

This might be too much responsibility for you.

Why is it when responsible, caring, good-hearted speak------there's always someone to call them a "whacko"?????

Yes, there are wackos---however, there are those like INSIDER that do not have the knowledge to distinguish one from another. That's where your fault lies, Insider.

This is why it is difficult to take this forum seriously for a good discussion/debate. The child-like, 'junior-high' mentality comes out in some people.

Insider
11-01-2005, 10:58 AM
But of course not in you.

unknown
11-01-2005, 11:07 AM
Insider wrote:
But of course not in you.

You are very similar in your writing to someone who visits here often. I believe you are one and the same.

Everyone has their right to be "light" in discussion, even humorous. You, however, are insulting. BIG difference.

Insider
11-01-2005, 11:11 AM
Read the other post. I know you are as ever an expert in this field too. Yes when I need to be I react. That is what gives you your feeling of power. I will react, maybe you are trained to be a hit and run poster. We will see.

unknown
11-01-2005, 11:27 AM
Insider wrote:
Read the other post. I know you are as ever an expert in this field too. Yes when I need to be I react. That is what gives you your feeling of power. I will react, maybe you are trained to be a hit and run poster. We will see.

I think you like me. Go ahead and say it.

Insider
11-01-2005, 11:32 AM
Repeat.