PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have any questions for me?


10-22-2005, 11:42 PM
I've gotten a cup of herbal tea and I can now take questions freely.

I'm able to discuss a variety of topics. So if you need to talk, please, feel free.

10-22-2005, 11:42 PM
Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!


Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

10-22-2005, 11:43 PM
Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!


Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

10-22-2005, 11:43 PM
Uh...I'm going to take a wild guess here and say 'yes'.

Next question.

10-22-2005, 11:45 PM
Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!


Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!


Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!


Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

10-22-2005, 11:46 PM
So anyway, what about Hurricane Wilma?

10-22-2005, 11:46 PM
Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!


Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

10-22-2005, 11:46 PM
Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!


Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

10-22-2005, 11:48 PM
Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!


Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Shannow
10-22-2005, 11:48 PM
frater,
what did you think of Bruce's latest album ?

I reckon it's the album that 'Maiden should have made instead of Dance of Death.

10-22-2005, 11:51 PM
Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!


Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

10-22-2005, 11:53 PM
Shannow wrote:
frater,
what did you think of Bruce's latest album ?

I reckon it's the album that 'Maiden should have made instead of Dance of Death.

I'm going to tell you the truth, shannow, I really like the album. Seriously. I thought it had some really good stuff on it.

I know alot of people were put off by it, but it's an important record. It made me take a hard look at some things.

That's why I listen to Bruce. He stirs up the mind. Doesn't leave things in the status quo.

But he doesn't make up your mind for you. It's all up to the listener.

10-22-2005, 11:54 PM
Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!


Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

10-22-2005, 11:55 PM
Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!


Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

10-22-2005, 11:57 PM
Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!


Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Shannow
10-22-2005, 11:57 PM
Personally, I like it also.

Don't understand people saying that it's not Bruce, when all of his stuff has been different to all of his other stuff.

I feel sorry for the guy with his upbringing (AOB stuff), but he's really made it into a decent guy...what top ten in U.K. fencing, airline pilot etc.

And as you say. Nothing rammed down your throat.

10-22-2005, 11:58 PM
Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!


Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

10-22-2005, 11:59 PM
Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!


Leviathan, you said if you left the others would come.

I said leave and you agreed to leave.

In fact, you practically wrote a legal brief before you left.

Now, you've posted that the others have come; however, you're still here and they came anyway.

Seems your presence doesn't make a difference.

SO GO!!

10-23-2005, 12:02 AM
Oh, yeah, I just hate it when musicians ram their music down my throat and don't let me think for myself.

GAWD!!

Get real!!!

10-23-2005, 12:04 AM
BlueAngel wrote:
Oh, yeah, I just hate it when musicians ram their music down my throat and don't let me think for myself.

GAWD!!

Get real!!!

Some of them do, you know?

Really. Just look at Sinatra. He did it his way.

Shannow
10-23-2005, 12:15 AM
BlueAngel wrote:
Oh, yeah, I just hate it when musicians ram their music down my throat and don't let me think for myself.

GAWD!!

Get real!!!

Sorry BlueAngel, I'll try to explain (at least for me).

I like heavy metal music...a lot.

There are some bands that although they make quite good music, have a whole message/lifestyle/qasi religion that they promote alongside the band.

I like Ozzy's music, as do I like Motley Crue's music.

I don't particularly like the issues that are pushed as being part and parcel of being their fanbase...drugs, satan, chaos, whatever.

Bruce Dickinson writes some great stuff (as do others). He's passionate, but if you look at what else he does (world class at fencing, airline pilot), he's not pushing anything really.

Dunno if I made any sense here, and instead of surfing, I'm about to go out and enjoy a spring afternoon watching my daughter play in her sandpit, and my son discover those things that entertain 6 month olds.

10-23-2005, 12:21 AM

10-23-2005, 12:25 AM
Well, I'm pretty settled on the fact that Bruce is a Thelemite. That's fine. He's never approached it like the 'normal' Thelemite.

I guess in a very, very, very weird way, I'm a Thelemite also. It's just that I believe that Jesus Christ taught true Freewill, and Crowley came as the ape of Thoth.

But Bruce is not 'stable' in his themes. In fact, many times his themes include the Light side of True Will.

Revelations has always been a favorite Maiden tune of mine. It's inevitable.

I don't mind bands sending messages of Thelema. It actually is what was sent to the earth to deceive people. In fact, the more it becomes known, the more quickly it will be set aright.

So, I dove headlong into the abyss without fear. I've had rather strange 'guilds' along this weird path.

But, oh, the joy of the world when we come out of the other side and meet Jesus Christ face to face.

I wish the world understood. I wish my own brethren in Christ understood.

I wish the world understood how free Jesus Christ actually made us. All this stuff is well hidden in Maiden and Bruce tunes. You have to look for it, but it's there.

10-23-2005, 12:29 AM
Yeah, well, I'm too old to be swayed by a musician's ACT!!!

10-23-2005, 12:37 AM
BlueAngel wrote:
Yeah, well, I'm too old to be swayed by a musician's ACT!!!

Then you're too old to live. You can't lose your wine of life, Blue Angel. Music is grand.

Just think of what the book of Job says about it: Even the angels of heaven rejoiced at the music of the spheres when they were created.

Everything is music. And music is energy. And energy is Light. It just all depends on what you do with it.

There are songs that work on Martial energy, some on Saturn, some Venus, some on the Moon and Sun, some work on Mercury, etc.

Then there are some songs that reach the very gates of heaven itself in praise to God.

These are the songs I most enjoy. Songs of praise to Jesus Christ. I just imagine the sound of Hundreds of Millions of Choirs of Angels and redeemed from all ages raising up a victory hymn of praise.

Music is life, Blue Angel. Music is from God.

This is pleasing.

10-23-2005, 12:45 AM
fra_nothing wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Yeah, well, I'm too old to be swayed by a musician's ACT!!!

Then you're too old to live. You can't lose your wine of life, Blue Angel. Music is grand.

Just think of what the book of Job says about it: Even the angels of heaven rejoiced at the music of the spheres when they were created.

Everything is music. And music is energy. And energy is Light. It just all depends on what you do with it.

There are songs that work on Martial energy, some on Saturn, some Venus, some on the Moon and Sun, some work on Mercury, etc.

Then there are some songs that reach the very gates of heaven itself in praise to God.

These are the songs I most enjoy. Songs of praise to Jesus Christ. I just imagine the sound of Hundreds of Millions of Choirs of Angels and redeemed from all ages raising up a victory hymn of praise.

Music is life, Blue Angel. Music is from God.

This is pleasing.

Can't you read, arsehole?

I said, I'm too old to be swayed by a musician's ACT!!!

Nothing that I wrote implied that I didn't like music.

10-23-2005, 12:45 AM
fra_nothing wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Yeah, well, I'm too old to be swayed by a musician's ACT!!!

Then you're too old to live. You can't lose your wine of life, Blue Angel. Music is grand.

Just think of what the book of Job says about it: Even the angels of heaven rejoiced at the music of the spheres when they were created.

Everything is music. And music is energy. And energy is Light. It just all depends on what you do with it.

There are songs that work on Martial energy, some on Saturn, some Venus, some on the Moon and Sun, some work on Mercury, etc.

Then there are some songs that reach the very gates of heaven itself in praise to God.

These are the songs I most enjoy. Songs of praise to Jesus Christ. I just imagine the sound of Hundreds of Millions of Choirs of Angels and redeemed from all ages raising up a victory hymn of praise.

Music is life, Blue Angel. Music is from God.

This is pleasing.

Can't you read, arsehole?

I said, I'm too old to be swayed by a musician's ACT!!!

Nothing that I wrote implied that I didn't like music.

10-23-2005, 12:46 AM
GAWD, IGWT!!!

You said it once, and I'll say it twice, the whole thing is SCRIPTED.

Even the Bruce question!!!

:lol: :-x :lol: :-x

10-23-2005, 12:47 AM
THIS IS PLEASING!!!

:lol: :-x :lol: :-x

10-23-2005, 12:50 AM
BlueAngel wrote:
THIS IS PLEASING!!!

:lol: :-x :lol: :-x

Well, this is what I mean. I mean you have to feel the music. Capture the moment.

I'm not trying to script anything. I just make all this stuff up off the top of my head.

My real secret is that I have no idea what I'm doing. You can't make this stuff up. Seriously. Just try.

But listen to some Air for a moment and you'll see.

AIR (http://classicmp3.iis.ne.jp/air.mp3)

10-23-2005, 12:54 AM
I wouldn't listen to anything you suggest!!

10-23-2005, 12:59 AM
NO! There aren't any questions for you.

No one in their right mind would want to ask anything of you.

SO!

GO!

That's an order!!

10-23-2005, 01:01 AM
BlueAngel wrote:
I wouldn't listen to anything you suggest!!

You mean you don't like Bach? What kind of weirdo FREAK ARE YOU ANYWAY?!!!

LEVIATHAN!!!! GET IN HERE NOW!!!!

SHE SAID SHE DIDN'T LIKE BACH!!!!

10-23-2005, 01:02 AM
fra_nothing wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
I wouldn't listen to anything you suggest!!

You mean you don't like Bach? What kind of weirdo FREAK ARE YOU ANYWAY?!!!

LEVIATHAN!!!! GET IN HERE NOW!!!!

SHE SAID SHE DIDN'T LIKE BACH!!!!

I said, I wouldn't listen to anything you suggested.

I really think you can't read!!

10-23-2005, 01:03 AM
BlueAngel wrote:

fra_nothing wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
I wouldn't listen to anything you suggest!!

You mean you don't like Bach? What kind of weirdo FREAK ARE YOU ANYWAY?!!!

LEVIATHAN!!!! GET IN HERE NOW!!!!

SHE SAID SHE DIDN'T LIKE BACH!!!!

I said, I wouldn't listen to anything you suggested.

I really think you can't read!!

But this isn't anything. It's Air in G major.Air in G Major (http://classicmp3.iis.ne.jp/air.mp3)

10-23-2005, 01:04 AM
Just leave!!!

You're a FREAK!!!

10-23-2005, 01:06 AM
BlueAngel wrote:
Just leave!!!

You're a FREAK!!!

But it's AIR IN G MAJOR! Even an Illuminist has to like that stuff, man!

Air in G Major (http://classicmp3.iis.ne.jp/air.mp3)

10-23-2005, 01:16 AM
Like I said, freakman, I wouldn't listen to anything you suggested.

Just so you know, I've made a promise to myself never to respond to you again.

You'll have to seek attention elsewhere cause you're not getting it from me.

I save that for my husband.

Time to get warm and cozy!!

FEEL HARD!!

Farewell!!

10-23-2005, 01:19 AM
Here's a question.

Why do you think you are so fucked up?

10-23-2005, 01:23 AM
BlueAngel wrote:
Here's a question.

Why do you think you are so fucked up?

Good question.

It's BECAUSE FREAKAZOID SATANIC SLAVES LIKE YOU PUT BUTTERFLIES IN MY BRAINS!

There's only one thing to be done. You've got to set the butterflies free in the wind.

Butterflies were made to be our friends, BlueAngel.

Monarachs don't want to be in your head. They want to flap around on flowers and trees and grass, and perhaps even ponds and rivers.

Air (http://classicmp3.iis.ne.jp/air.mp3)

10-23-2005, 01:26 AM
GAWD, you are sick!!

10-23-2005, 01:26 AM
Shannow wrote:
frater,
what did you think of Bruce's latest album ?

I reckon it's the album that 'Maiden should have made instead of Dance of Death.

Uh..shannow, are you just crazy or did we not cover this material already?

10-23-2005, 01:28 AM
BlueAngel wrote:
GAWD, you are sick!!

I'm not sick. And stop calling me Gawd. That's blasphemy.

10-23-2005, 01:36 AM
You're mentally ill and you don't know it.

Have fun with your friend, Shannow.

10-23-2005, 01:41 AM
BlueAngel wrote:
You're mentally ill and you don't know it.

Have fun with your friend, Shannow.

If I want your opinion, I give it to you.

Shannow
10-23-2005, 01:41 AM
BlueAngel wrote:
GAWD, IGWT!!!

You said it once, and I'll say it twice, the whole thing is SCRIPTED.

Even the Bruce question!!!

:lol: :-x :lol: :-x

scripted ?

nope.

frater asked if anyone had a question to ask him, and I asked a question. He's posted on other BBS that I frequent, so I asked one on a common ground interest. No pre-meditation.

Anyway, Dickinson writes much more interesting lyrics than Springsteen.

10-23-2005, 01:47 AM
Shannow wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
GAWD, IGWT!!!

You said it once, and I'll say it twice, the whole thing is SCRIPTED.

Even the Bruce question!!!

:lol: :-x :lol: :-x

scripted ?

nope.

frater asked if anyone had a question to ask him, and I asked a question. He's posted on other BBS that I frequent, so I asked one on a common ground interest. No pre-meditation.

Anyway, Dickinson writes much more interesting lyrics than Springsteen.

Don't worry about it, shannow. She's just never seen a well balanced madman.

10-23-2005, 01:53 AM
Shannow wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
GAWD, IGWT!!!

You said it once, and I'll say it twice, the whole thing is SCRIPTED.

Even the Bruce question!!!

:lol: :-x :lol: :-x

scripted ?

nope.

frater asked if anyone had a question to ask him, and I asked a question. He's posted on other BBS that I frequent, so I asked one on a common ground interest. No pre-meditation.

Anyway, Dickinson writes much more interesting lyrics than Springsteen.

Scripted? Yes!!

And, what makes you think I said anything about Springsteen???

10-23-2005, 01:54 AM
fra_nothing wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
You're mentally ill and you don't know it.

Have fun with your friend, Shannow.

If I want your opinion, I give it to you.

My opinion is that you are a sick man!!

Shannow
10-23-2005, 01:55 AM
simply your post on Springsteen, and the songs that would have offended frater_none.

edit wrt the post before the last one.

(note, no deletion)

10-23-2005, 01:55 AM
fra_nothing wrote:

Shannow wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
GAWD, IGWT!!!

You said it once, and I'll say it twice, the whole thing is SCRIPTED.

Even the Bruce question!!!

:lol: :-x :lol: :-x

scripted ?

nope.

frater asked if anyone had a question to ask him, and I asked a question. He's posted on other BBS that I frequent, so I asked one on a common ground interest. No pre-meditation.

Anyway, Dickinson writes much more interesting lyrics than Springsteen.

Don't worry about it, shannow. She's just never seen a well balanced madman.

You think you are a well-balanced madman!!

How sad and pathetic you are!!

Thank God, I don't have to lie down in bed with you at night!

10-23-2005, 01:56 AM
Shannow wrote:
simply your post on Springsteen, and the songs that would have offended frater_none.

What posts on Springsteen???

10-23-2005, 02:01 AM
This is not a democracy. This is my thread. That's the rules.

This is a Monarch Butterfly-y. And I'm the Monarch.

I shall flap my wings hither, thither, and yon.

I am Not a sick man!

You're the one who's been a slave for some fat old white guys up at the 'Grove'.

Next time you see those old, fat losers up at Bohemian, tell them that a REAL BOHEMIAN says to give em a sock on the nose!

If they want to cremate Care, THEN BALANCE THE BILLS!

If they want to cremate Care, then lock up the proffesional userers called Baning and Loan.

If they want to cremate Care, then lock up the Federal Reserve in San Quinton and throw away the key!

I they want to cremate Care, then burn down the Skull and Bones playhouse.

I they want to cremate Care, put the Scottish Rite to the torch! Hiram doesn't like those guys. Let me tell you something, Hiram told me just the other day that he wishes King Solomon would cleanse their temples.

10-23-2005, 02:02 AM
Shannow wrote:
simply your post on Springsteen, and the songs that would have offended frater_none.

edit wrt the post before the last one.

(note, no deletion)

I don't know, shannow. After what I've seen in this world, I'm a bit hard to offend. What's left to offend when NOTHING is sacred - literally.

Shannow
10-23-2005, 02:03 AM
BlueAngel wrote:

Shannow wrote:
simply your post on Springsteen, and the songs that would have offended frater_none.

What posts on Springsteen???

post 22 on this thread.

I saw it before you deleted it.

10-23-2005, 02:04 AM
fra_nothing wrote:
This is not a democracy. This is my thread. That's the rules.

This is a Monarch Butterfly-y. And I'm the Monarch.

I shall flap my wings hither, thither, and yon.

I am Not a sick man!

You're the one who's been a slave for some fat old white guys up at the 'Grove'.

Next time you see those old, fat losers up at Bohemian, tell them that a REAL BOHEMIAN says to give em a sock on the nose!

If they want to cremate Care, THEN BALANCE THE BILLS!

If they want to cremate Care, then lock up the proffesional userers called Baning and Loan.

If they want to cremate Care, then lock up the Federal Reserve in San Quinton and throw away the key!

I they want to cremate Care, then burn down the Skull and Bones playhouse.

I they want to cremate Care, put the Scottish Rite to the torch! Hiram doesn't like those guys. Let me tell you something, Hiram told me just the other day that he wishes King Solomon would cleanse their temples.

You're a sick man.

Bohemia Grove was decades ago. Get over it.

10-23-2005, 02:04 AM
BlueAngel wrote:

fra_nothing wrote:

Shannow wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
GAWD, IGWT!!!

You said it once, and I'll say it twice, the whole thing is SCRIPTED.

Even the Bruce question!!!

:lol: :-x :lol: :-x

scripted ?

nope.

frater asked if anyone had a question to ask him, and I asked a question. He's posted on other BBS that I frequent, so I asked one on a common ground interest. No pre-meditation.

Anyway, Dickinson writes much more interesting lyrics than Springsteen.

Don't worry about it, shannow. She's just never seen a well balanced madman.

You think you are a well-balanced madman!!

How sad and pathetic you are!!

Thank God, I don't have to lie down in bed with you at night!

That was Monarch. You're doing that again. You said bed, and lay down. That means that you are putting thoughts in my head about fucking you.

Am I wrong? That's what you're implying indirectly. You're saying that you want me to fuck you. And that is adultery. Go get your husband and see what he thinks of you, now.

10-23-2005, 02:05 AM
Shannow wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

Shannow wrote:
simply your post on Springsteen, and the songs that would have offended frater_none.

What posts on Springsteen???

post 22 on this thread.

I saw it before you deleted it.

Oh, well, then there was no post!

10-23-2005, 02:06 AM
BlueAngel wrote:

fra_nothing wrote:
This is not a democracy. This is my thread. That's the rules.

This is a Monarch Butterfly-y. And I'm the Monarch.

I shall flap my wings hither, thither, and yon.

I am Not a sick man!

You're the one who's been a slave for some fat old white guys up at the 'Grove'.

Next time you see those old, fat losers up at Bohemian, tell them that a REAL BOHEMIAN says to give em a sock on the nose!

If they want to cremate Care, THEN BALANCE THE BILLS!

If they want to cremate Care, then lock up the proffesional userers called Baning and Loan.

If they want to cremate Care, then lock up the Federal Reserve in San Quinton and throw away the key!

I they want to cremate Care, then burn down the Skull and Bones playhouse.

I they want to cremate Care, put the Scottish Rite to the torch! Hiram doesn't like those guys. Let me tell you something, Hiram told me just the other day that he wishes King Solomon would cleanse their temples.

You're a sick man.

Bohemia Grove was decades ago. Get over it.

No, I've seen those old fat guys on the TV. They all get together and get really, really drunk, and then they dance around a bond fire and burn an owl.

10-23-2005, 02:09 AM
fra_nothing wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

fra_nothing wrote:

Shannow wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
GAWD, IGWT!!!

You said it once, and I'll say it twice, the whole thing is SCRIPTED.

Even the Bruce question!!!

:lol: :-x :lol: :-x

scripted ?

nope.

frater asked if anyone had a question to ask him, and I asked a question. He's posted on other BBS that I frequent, so I asked one on a common ground interest. No pre-meditation.

Anyway, Dickinson writes much more interesting lyrics than Springsteen.

Don't worry about it, shannow. She's just never seen a well balanced madman.

You think you are a well-balanced madman!!

How sad and pathetic you are!!

Thank God, I don't have to lie down in bed with you at night!

That was Monarch. You're doing that again. You said bed, and lay down. That means that you are putting thoughts in my head about fucking you.

Am I wrong? That's what you're implying indirectly. You're saying that you want me to fuck you. And that is adultery. Go get your husband and see what he thinks of you, now.

Oh, yes, I'm going to go get my husand. First of all, he'd think you were freakin' NUTS because you are.

Oh, yes. That's adultery. Saying that Thank God I don't have to lie down in bed with you at night means just that!!!

Thank GOD you're not in my bed, cause I'd kill myself. It has nothing to do with me wanting you to FUCK me.

On the contrary. I pity the woman who may.

10-23-2005, 02:18 AM
BlueAngel wrote:

fra_nothing wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

fra_nothing wrote:

Shannow wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
GAWD, IGWT!!!

You said it once, and I'll say it twice, the whole thing is SCRIPTED.

Even the Bruce question!!!

:lol: :-x :lol: :-x

scripted ?

nope.

frater asked if anyone had a question to ask him, and I asked a question. He's posted on other BBS that I frequent, so I asked one on a common ground interest. No pre-meditation.

Anyway, Dickinson writes much more interesting lyrics than Springsteen.

Don't worry about it, shannow. She's just never seen a well balanced madman.

You think you are a well-balanced madman!!

How sad and pathetic you are!!

Thank God, I don't have to lie down in bed with you at night!

That was Monarch. You're doing that again. You said bed, and lay down. That means that you are putting thoughts in my head about fucking you.

Am I wrong? That's what you're implying indirectly. You're saying that you want me to fuck you. And that is adultery. Go get your husband and see what he thinks of you, now.

Oh, yes, I'm going to go get my husand. First of all, he'd think you were freakin' NUTS because you are.

Oh, yes. That's adultery. Saying that Thank God I don't have to lie down in bed with you at night means just that!!!

Thank GOD you're not in my bed, cause I'd kill myself. It has nothing to do with me wanting you to FUCK me.

On the contrary. I pity the woman who may.

But that's what you're doing. You're speaking of me in the context of a mariage relationship. You're saying indirectly 'lay down in bed'. And in the context of a conversation between two people the Monarch butterfly effect is always there.

Because when you call upon the idea of laying down in bed, and then villify it to the point of outrage, then it actually inflames the concept and one thought leads to another thought.

You're trying to make me have thoughts of fucking you. That's exactly what you're doing. And you know it.

What I'm saying, is that you don't have to treat people that way. It's wrong. And it shows clearly that you're still 100% for the Illuminists that you claim made you such a slave. Because if it were otherwise, you would not act the way you do.

Your husband should divorce you for marital infidelity. Seriously. You're a total whore, BlueAngel.

10-23-2005, 02:26 AM
GAWD, you're sick.

10-23-2005, 02:29 AM
Strange how no one else on this board has accused me of the things that you have.

Your head is screwed up!!

10-23-2005, 02:35 AM
Look, arsehole, I was here having discussions with people about important matters and then you show up on the scene accusing me of making you jack off, putting "thoughts in your head," etc.

Why don't you just GO!!

It was much better without you!!!

Obviously, you are just way too touchy and insecure.

A girly man!!!

10-23-2005, 02:38 AM
Yeah, the Illuminists knocked on my door one day and prepared me for your arrival.

Gawd, you're sick.

Always were. Always will be.

10-23-2005, 02:56 AM
You can attempt to blame me for your sexual perversions, but it ain't gonna stick!!!

It's called "reverse psychology." They tried it before and it didn't work.

You can try it again and it's not going to work either.

I know when I'm dealing with a sick individual who wants to shift the blame to me for his "deviant sexual behavior."

I knew then and I know now!!

10-23-2005, 03:04 AM
Where did you go fra_nothing? Is there going to be another thread tomorrow about how I said, "I'm glad I don't have to lie down in bed with you at night" and this caused you to jack off?

I think you need counseling!!