PDA

View Full Version : Real Evil that affects us now

10-24-2005, 07:45 AM
C:\Cheney.jpg

Instead of medieval ramblings, lets remember that we in America are faced with a real evil of today. GREED. The man pictured above represents the ideals of the neocons. Do you support more tax breaks for the rich. Have these rich created any jobs for you as the trickle down theory says they will. For me they have done nothing, but make life harder.

LaDominio
10-24-2005, 08:31 AM
GREED, CORRUPTION and EVIL... All of these make up the foundations of this world. A world of darkness.

Marsali
10-24-2005, 08:37 AM
Greed, corruption, evil...a world of darkness. Is that all you see, LaDomino? Sounds like fra nothing. Are you trying to take his place?

10-24-2005, 08:41 AM
Spot On!!

LaDominio
10-24-2005, 08:44 AM
No, Frater was psychotic. I am not.

What I see is HOPE, and not much else. Sunshine and daisys are nothing more than pleasing distractions.

Insider
10-24-2005, 08:46 AM
Anonymous wrote:

Instead of medieval ramblings, lets remember that we in America are faced with a real evil of today. GREED. The man pictured above represents the ideals of the neocons. Do you support more tax breaks for the rich. Have these rich created any jobs for you as the trickle down theory says they will. For me they have done nothing, but make life harder.

This post doesn't say that this is the only thing this world is about. It says that instead of MEDIEVAL BULLSHIT lets react to the problems of today. Which does include GREED.

10-24-2005, 08:49 AM
LaDominio wrote:
No, Frater was psychotic. I am not.

What I see is HOPE, and not much else. Sunshine and daisys are nothing more than pleasing distractions.

THIS IS PLEASING!

10-24-2005, 08:50 AM
Insider wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

This post doesn't say that this is the only thing this world is about. It says that instead of MEDIEVAL BULLSHIT lets react to the problems of today. Which does include GREED.

Posted by Insider:

"Things have changed, but good-bye anyway!"

That was quick!

Marsali
10-24-2005, 08:52 AM
Not psychotic? Well, only time will time tell us about that.

"Greed coruption, evil...all of these make up the foundatons of the world.A world of darkness."

All you see is HOPE? Make up your mind, LaDominio.

10-24-2005, 08:54 AM
I haven't seen NOHOPE in ages!!

I miss his "dry" sense of humor.

:lol:

LaDominio
10-24-2005, 09:14 AM
Marsali wrote:
Not psychotic? Well, only time will time tell us about that.

"Greed coruption, evil...all of these make up the foundatons of the world.A world of darkness."

All you see is HOPE? Make up your mind, LaDominio.

You are not making ANY sense. I won’t answer posts like this in the future.

I have hope to change all the ‘bad’ that I see into ‘good’. Everyone should have this hope, yes?

Insider
10-24-2005, 09:15 AM
BlueAngel wrote:

Insider wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

Posted by Insider:

"Things have changed, but good-bye anyway!"

That was quick!

No, I was talking about Ozziesomebody saying he was leaving. I like it here now. We're getting something done.

10-24-2005, 10:11 AM
WE'RE as in WE ARE???

And whom do you include in the WE??

Your other alters???

10-24-2005, 10:12 AM
Marsali makes complete sense.

You utter NONsense!

Insider
10-24-2005, 10:22 AM
No alters, but I will watch the English.

10-24-2005, 10:23 AM
Insider wrote:
No alters, but I will watch the English.

Sorry, but it's not your English.

It's your purposeful doublespeak and dodging of questions.

PERIOD!!

Insider
10-24-2005, 10:41 AM
OK, so I'll work on that too.

Bouncer
10-24-2005, 11:00 AM
Hey, if evil is so bad and destructive, then how come it feels and tastes so good?

Was Ray Crok the BEAST?

Is Ronald McDonald the FALSE PROPHET???

M C D O N A L D S
77 67 68 79 78 65 76 68 83

The ascii value of this diabolical name add up to 661; We all know what the motto is, take a break, "Take Five" = take five, which symbolizes your participation, and add it to the value:

BINGO! 666!!!

10-24-2005, 11:37 AM
Bouncer wrote:
Hey, if evil is so bad and destructive, then how come it feels and tastes so good?

Was Ray Crok the BEAST?

Is Ronald McDonald the FALSE PROPHET???

M C D O N A L D S
77 67 68 79 78 65 76 68 83

The ascii value of this diabolical name add up to 661; We all know what the motto is, take a break, "Take Five" = take five, which symbolizes your participation, and add it to the value:

BINGO! 666!!!

Bouncer,

Why did you say what you said in your first sentence?

10-24-2005, 11:39 AM
Insider wrote:
OK, so I'll work on that too.

You don't have to work on anything. If I don't speak the same English as you, we just don't have to communicate. PERIOD.

There are plenty of other posters whom you can engage in conversation.

Understood???

Insider
10-24-2005, 12:01 PM
Best thing you have said yet.

Bouncer
10-24-2005, 12:24 PM
BlueAngel, I'm poking a little fun at the atheistic libertarians who forget the deeper, often unseen consequences of evil.

McDonalds' are slowly circling the globe and it is well-known that any nation with a McDonald's will never attack the US. Proof of mind control if I ever saw it!!

Besides that, you and I both know that the research and development of LSD into more precisely acting drugs has gone on for decades. Perhaps the one that affects the temporal lobes and the centers of higher judgement are in the food??

10-24-2005, 12:26 PM
Bouncer wrote:
BlueAngel, I'm poking a little fun at the atheistic libertarians who forget the deeper, often unseen consequences of evil.

McDonalds' are slowly circling the globe and it is well-known that any nation with a McDonald's will never attack the US. Proof of mind control if I ever saw it!!

Besides that, you and I both know that the research and development of LSD into more precisely acting drugs has gone on for decades. Perhaps the one that affects the temporal lobes and the centers of higher judgement are in the food??

MMMMM!!

McDonald's!

Deeeelicious!

Okay, Bouncer, now I see the connection with that first line.

I've read BOUNCER for DUMMIES, but sometimes, I have to re-read.

10-24-2005, 12:28 PM
Insider wrote:
Best thing you have said yet.

If you have read anything that I've written on this board, you would know that what you have stated is wrong!

Bouncer
10-24-2005, 12:33 PM
Bouncer was dropped on his head but mom caught him on the first bounce . . .
Thus illustrating the superiority of keeping vital organs in break-resistant containers.

If only that were true of the, um, you-knows.

I guess that's God's sense of humour. The organs necessary for survival of the species are also the most sensitive and vulnerable. Doesn't sound like evolution to me!!

igwt
10-24-2005, 03:20 PM
Bouncer wrote:

Have been told that McDonalds put sugar into everything, for people to get a taste addiction.