PDA

View Full Version : "The Truth Behind The Gates Of Auschwitz" - A Must Watch!


truebeliever
10-25-2005, 07:12 AM
Thanx for heads up DRAK. A must watch! A little home made film by a self proclaimed 'atheist' Jew...David Cole. He cuts right to the chase and I REALLY wish I had seen this 10 years ago. Truly, the "holocaust" is a complete and utter fraud. We really must assess our ENTIRE knowledge and beliefs systems when it comes to the second world war. In two parts so the quality remains high. Will post second next week. Part 1 - 18meg WMV File. (http://www.members.iinet.net.au/~falluga)

LaDominio
10-25-2005, 07:38 AM
then again... can you really trust an athiest jew? kidding

igwt
10-25-2005, 08:52 AM
Very interesting. Even more interesting the man presenting the doco!

Thumper
10-25-2005, 11:00 AM
so what was the worst 'holocaust' thus far? The Chinese one? The Russian one?

LaDominio
10-25-2005, 12:46 PM
I think it was the Chinese one... But both were equally brutal.

Wonder when we'll have our next one...

Thumper
10-25-2005, 12:48 PM
LaDominio wrote:
I think it was the Chinese one... But both were equally brutal.

Wonder when we'll have our next one...American Holocaust??? :-o :-o :-o :-o

torchithill
10-25-2005, 01:01 PM
truebeliever wrote:
Thanx for heads up DRAK. A must watch! A little home made film by a self proclaimed 'atheist' Jew...David Cole. He cuts right to the chase and I REALLY wish I had seen this 10 years ago. Truly, the "holocaust" is a complete and utter fraud. We really must assess our ENTIRE knowledge and beliefs systems when it comes to the second world war. In two parts so the quality remains high. Will post second next week. Part 1 - 18meg WMV File. (http://www.members.iinet.net.au/~falluga)

POST COPIED

nomad
10-25-2005, 06:42 PM
truebeliever wrote:
Thanx for heads up DRAK. A must watch! A little home made film by a self proclaimed 'atheist' Jew...David Cole. He cuts right to the chase and I REALLY wish I had seen this 10 years ago. Truly, the "holocaust" is a complete and utter fraud. We really must assess our ENTIRE knowledge and beliefs systems when it comes to the second world war. In two parts so the quality remains high. Will post second next week. Part 1 - 18meg WMV File. (http://www.members.iinet.net.au/~falluga)


Great post and video ... I would love to know

what got this Jew to question the holocaust

as gospel.

truebeliever
10-25-2005, 08:02 PM
Just look at him! I can just see him at home at 7 years old. I feel sorry for his parents. They would'nt have stood a chance.

I admire that a virtual kid, off his own back and I think with a genuine desire for truth and not just to attack a "sacred cow" has done this. Quite inspiring.

A friend has told me that he received alot of grief over this and has since "recanted"...on his knee's i hope! (you see, the sun DOES revolve around the earth!).

But then again...what did he expect?

I sympathise with him as i was doing a bit of sacred cow burning in my own field and was surprised just how much i was attacked. You believe the truth is enough...but not so.

I hope he goes on to make others with a sharp nose for bullshit like that.

nomad
10-26-2005, 04:04 AM
That is the greatness and danger of true Judaism,

you are taught to seek out the truth and nothing

else.

Bouncer
10-26-2005, 12:33 PM
The nazi doctors used the prisoners in medical experiments, such as throwing them in ice water to see how long it took them to die; and that is only one of dozens of experiments. This demonstrates the nazis' state of mind and utter devaluation of their prisoners, does it not?
I'll tell you something else: there is a lot of information about the holocaust that is not yet publice knowledge - it was communicated through Project Paperclip which came under the protection of the National Security Act . . .


What are they hiding??

Draken
10-26-2005, 02:37 PM
Good point, Bouncer.

I remember reading somewhere that the true reason and the true nature of the experiments at the Nazi prison camps is yet to be revealed, if at all. If memory serves me correctly, the writer of the article alluded to mind control; hence the Nazi camps were not camps of extermination, they were used to experiment on people for the development of "non-lethal" technologies, all sponsored by the international banksters, feeling no guilt for exposing the goyim and their lesser, poorer racial brethren as guinea pigs.

It brings to mind a kind of mystery - a paradox:

If America was infiltrated and overthrown by the Jews' usurpation of control of money by the creation of the Federal Reserve in 1913, and hence them being in control during WW2 and ever since, how come America, i.e. the Jews, saw no problem in importing "former" Nazi scientists, military and intelligence personnel through Project Paperclip?

Could it be because Nazism and Zionism has always collaborated?

If the above claim is true, could it be stated that Nazism is so close to Zionism as to be almost identical to it*, considering the closeness of their racial ideologies to eachother and their general political agenda, and considering the allegation that many top Nazis were in fact of Jewish blood, as claimed by some historians, like Dietrich Bronder, who was himself a Jew?

* A recent Zionist convert, the then world-famous popular biographer Emil Ludwig, was interviewed by a fellow Zionist on a visit to America and expressed the general attitude of the Zionist movement:

“Hitler will be forgotten in a few years, but he will have a beautiful monument in Palestine. You know”, and here the biographer-historian seemed to assume the role of a patriarchal Jew – “the coming of the Nazis was rather a welcome thing. So many of our German Jews were hovering between two coasts; so many of them were riding the treacherous current between the Scylla of assimilation and the Charybdis of a nodding acquaintance with Jewish things. Thousands who seemed to be completely lost to Judaism were brought back to the fold by Hitler, and for that I am personally very grateful to him.”
<a href="http://www.marxists.de/middleast/brenner/ch06.htm#3">Lenni Brenner in Zionism in the Age of the Dictators Chapter 6. The Jewish Anti-Nazi Boycott and the Zionist-Nazi Trade Agreement</a>

Bouncer
10-26-2005, 03:01 PM
Well, they wouldn't have such warm & fuzzy feelings about Hitler if Rommel's campaign through Africa to Israel were successful! What do you think would have happened if blitzkrieg tanks reached Jerusalem?

Also, according to Mr. Mark O'Brien, a former CIA contractor, Paperclip was the vehicle for importation of mind control technology from nazi Germany and was the major impetus for the National Security Act to keep the data secret.

truebeliever
10-26-2005, 07:32 PM
I used to think I knew alot about the second world war and Nazi Germany. I now realise I know NOTHING.

I believe NOTHING, i repeat NOTHING about these events anymore.

The only way i would feel comfortable about events would be to interview people who were there and look into their eyes. Anything else seems to be pure speculation.

The average German is not prone to lying. I would believe what came out of a German witnesses mouth before any other.

It will take another 100 years for ANYTHING resembling the truth to come out.

And yes DRAK...Nazism and Zionism are ironically IDENTICAL!

nohope187
10-27-2005, 04:17 PM
truebeliever wrote:


And yes DRAK...Nazism and Zionism are ironically IDENTICAL!
Twilight Zone music playing: dodo, dodo, dodo, dodo.... :-P

nomad
10-27-2005, 05:43 PM
nohope187 wrote:

truebeliever wrote:


And yes DRAK...Nazism and Zionism are ironically IDENTICAL!
Twilight Zone music playing: dodo, dodo, dodo, dodo.... :-P


hummm TB please elaborate ... one

common point I see is the reference to a master

race ... anything more substantial ?

LaDominio
10-27-2005, 05:54 PM
DODOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DO! You are about to enter... THE TWILIGHT ZONE... dummdummdummdummdumm!

finnishing what you started NH :-)

truebeliever
10-27-2005, 07:08 PM
NOMAD:

Zionist - Talmud/Kahballa...

Please! It's self evident.

The rampant nationalism. The 'chosen people'. The specifics on 'race' and 'racial purity'. The strong emphasis on the 'earth' from which a people come and the 'pagan' aspects specifically to do with the very 'earth' from which a people spring and the unbroken tie. The strong emphasis on NO class divisions. Ein Fatherland, ein Volk, ein Fuher. And who will that be in Zionist Israel/Palestine?

Untermenshen/Ubermenschen? We can go on for hours.

The very spirit of the two is I-D-E-N-T-I-C-A-L.

nomad
10-27-2005, 07:34 PM
I see that there are some similarities like

the Nazis wishing they were the master race,

whereas the Zionists are the master race. Let's

face it they are genetically superior to all

the other races combined.

truebeliever
10-27-2005, 07:39 PM
You're probably right.

I just have to look around and all I see are WASPS making dicks out of themselves with their eye's closed, gripping a wolf desperately by the ears and swaring everything is under control.

That is both at the Elite and everday level.

Mind you NOAMD, at the heart of the Judeocrat is a very insecure individual unsure of their ground. Hence the need to become VERY canny lest at any moment the earth give way.

truebeliever
10-27-2005, 10:10 PM
Part 2 up.

igwt
10-28-2005, 04:24 AM
truebeliever wrote:
Part 2 up.

The presenters comprehensive research and questions are very thorough and convincing.

In a book I read called, " The War against The Jews" by author Lucy Dawidowicz, she claimed that there was a campaign to eliminate Jews. The question is did they eliminate people using another method?

Here is a description from Wikipedia:

Lucy Dawidowicz wrote the book, The War Against the Jews. The book's premise is that one of Hitler's main purposes was to eliminate Jewish populations throughout Europe. Hitler pursued this policy even to the detriment of pragmatic wartime actions such as moving troops and securing supply lines. For example, he delayed railcars providing supplies to front line troops in the Soviet Union so that Jews could be deported by rail from the USSR to death camps.

The book also provides detailed listings by country of the number of Jews killed in World War II. Dawidowicz researched birth and death records in many cities of prewar Europe to come up with a death toll of 5.85 million Jews. Many consider this number an underestimate since many records were lost during the war, and since many births and deaths were not recorded in small towns and villages.

truebeliever
10-28-2005, 04:38 AM
For example, he delayed railcars providing supplies to front line troops in the Soviet Union so that Jews could be deported by rail from the USSR to death camps.

Thats bollocks. They just shot them into ditches and the locals certainly did'nt muck around with local Jews (particularly in the Baltics) who had been central to Soviet control their.

The vast majority of Jews simply died of exposure along with most of the locals and as for transporting Jews to the west for extermination...the problem was that the 'golden pheasant' Gautliers of the East were knocking off the local Jewish tradesman so fast local industry was suffering and it had to be stopped. They wer'nt being transported West. They were shot on site...apparently.

And this is the point. What to believe? Their were undoubtably 'atrocaties'...hell, WW2 was one big atrocity.

What of Vietnam and May Lei...and that disgusting little war in general? Exact replicas I can believe in the USSR by frustrated troops being knocked off by the giant partisan movements...ABSOLOUTLY no excuse and disgusting behaviour I cant even imagine...

To be honest...the evidence for such atrocities in general is slim although their are 'second hand' type reports like a certain General complaining that a giant ditch full of bodies was contaminating the water table etc...

The point is...the 'specifics' of the holocaust are bollocks. The specific program of "The Jewish Question" did not happen. Did Jews suffer and die? Undoubtably and I take the view of David Irving that I certainly feel for the innocent in that hell. To imagine my 6 month old neice crammed onto a cattle truck is bad enough and already one has lost their humanity.

The "Holocaust" as being used by the Zionists for the benefit of their program of keeping the State of Israel in perpetual motion is a fraud and like ANY witness they are TOTALLY discredited...therefore, anything that has come from their mouths and others as to the "murderous barbarity" of the Nazi's is up for argument.

Only a vast and open debate on ALL aspects of the lead up and conducting of WW2 will get to the bottom of it. I look forward to it.

nomad
10-28-2005, 04:48 AM
Take a look at what true Jews have to say

http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/

Traditional Jews Are Not Zionists

Although there are those who refuse to accept the teachings of our Rabbis and will continue to support the Zionist state, there are also many who are totally unaware of the history of Zionism and its contradiction to the beliefs of Torah-True Jews.
Words of the Rabbis Opposing Zionism - Today's Quote
Rabbi Amram Blau Rabbi Amram BlauThe Jewish People are absolutely opposed to any injury against the Arab nation. The Arab nation never harmed the Jewish People until the advent of Zionist nationalism. The Jewish People are commanded by the Torah to seek the peace of the governments where they are citizens, and not to rebel against any nation, G-d forbid, especially when this concerns the Holy Land, to which we are forbidden to engage in mass immigration.

Jews who follow the Torah are not even suspected of murder or any injury against any person, and we are severely prohibited from engaging in any violent action, including in relation to the struggle over Palestine. Judaism is totally opposed to nationalism, and in fact Jews have refused to move to the Zionist state even though the state proclaims itself as the representative of the Jewish People.

nomad
10-28-2005, 04:50 AM
More from real Torah Jews from the same site

as above.

Zionism Promotes Anti-Semitism

Theodor Herzl (1860-1904), the founder of modern Zionism, recognized that anti-Semitism would further his cause, the creation of a separate state for Jews. To solve the Jewish Question, he maintained “we must, above all, make it an international political issue.”

Herzl wrote that Zionism offered the world a welcome “final solution of the Jewish question.” In his “Diaries”, page 19, Herzl stated “Anti-Semites will become our surest friends, anti-Semitic countries our allies.”

Zionist reliance on Anti-Semitism to further their goals continues to this day. Studies of immigration records reflect increased immigration to the Zionist state during times of increased anti-Semitism. Without a continued inflow of Jewish immigrants to the state of "Israel", it is estimated that within a decade the Jewish population of the Zionist state will become the minority.

In order to maintain a Jewish majority in the state of "Israel", its leaders promote anti-Semitism throughout the world to "encourage" Jews to leave their homelands and seek "refuge".

Over the recent years there has been a dramatic rise in hate rhetoric and hate crimes targeted toward Jews:

In Turkey...horrifying suicide bombings at two synagogues left 25 people dead and hundreds more injured.
In Britain...Scotland Yard recently warned Britain's Jewish Community that it faced imminent terrorist attacks after police spotted and questioned a group of "tourists" taking covert videotape of the Jewish community buildings in London.
In France...a caution was issued after an arson attack gutted a suburban Paris Jewish school--the latest incident in a frightening wave of French anti-Semitism.
BBC - UK: "In recent weeks, a poll for the European Commission suggesting that EU citizens see Israel as the biggest threat to world peace caused outrage among Israelis."
Anti-Semitic acts are on the rise across Europe and beyond. From Antwerp and London to Berlin and Istanbul, Jews are living in fear.

On November 17, 2003 Zionist leader, Ariel Sharon, the Israeli prime minister, told Jews in Italy the best way to escape "a great wave of anti-Semitism" is to move and settle in the state of Israel. This has been the Zionist ideology from the beginning to the present time. "The best solution to anti-Semitism is immigration to Israel. It is the only place on Earth where Jews can live as Jews," he said.

July 28, 2004: 200 French Jews emigrated to Israel following a wave of Anti-Semitism. They were personally greeted by Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, who recently urged French Jews to flee to Israel to escape rising anti-Semitism.

On July 18, 2004, Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon urged all French Jews to move to Israel immediately to escape anti-Semitism. He told a meeting of the American Jewish Association in Jerusalem that Jews around the world should relocate to Israel as early as possible. But for those living in France, he added, moving was a "must" because of rising violence against Jews there. "

truebeliever
10-28-2005, 04:54 AM
I like the "True Torah Jews Zionist Alert". 8-)

Now why is'nt the mainstream media making the distinction by airing the views of this segemnt of the Jewish population?

Also, i remember an interview with a prominent European Jew being asked why he had'nt gone to Palestine after the war. His words were to the effect..."what, to that shithole?"

And so I guess anti-semitism and "hate crime laws" further marginalise ordinary Jews as Henry has written. It's currently working well.

nomad
10-28-2005, 04:54 AM
Quote from above

On July 18, 2004, Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon urged all French Jews to move to Israel immediately to escape anti-Semitism. He told a meeting of the American Jewish Association in Jerusalem that Jews around the world should relocate to Israel as early as possible. But for those living in France, he added, moving was a "must" because of rising violence against Jews there. "

---------------------------------------


I remember this and I was SHOCKED because I have

Jewish relatives in France. What is very

interesting is to study how it came about that

France for decades has been letting in the Arabs

by the millions. Same old same old ...

Create the Problem.

Wait for the forseen Reaction.

Propose your Solution.


Even more fascinating is how this is

being done in most, if not all of the western

countries.

Draken
10-28-2005, 08:57 AM
Rabbi Amram Blau: The Jewish People are absolutely opposed to any injury against the Arab nation. The Arab nation never harmed the Jewish People until the advent of Zionist nationalism. The Jewish People are commanded by the Torah to seek the peace of the governments where they are citizens, and not to rebel against any nation, G-d forbid, especially when this concerns the Holy Land, to which we are forbidden to engage in mass immigration.

Jews who follow the Torah are not even suspected of murder or any injury against any person, and we are severely prohibited from engaging in any violent action, including in relation to the struggle over Palestine. Judaism is totally opposed to nationalism, and in fact Jews have refused to move to the Zionist state even though the state proclaims itself as the representative of the Jewish People.

1. The above highlighted claim does not guarrantee Torah-believing Jews committing crimes anyway. It's hardly an argument that just because the religious scriptures believed by anyone prohibits certain crimes, therefore the adherents of those religious scriptures are incapable of committing such crimes!
What one says and what ones does are two completely different things.

"The Eighth Commandment forbids stealing. Have you ever heard that fact brought up in the defence of a Christian on trial for that crime? Can you imagine prisoner's counsel arguing that John Smith could not have stolen a purse from William Brown because the Christian religion forbids such a thing? More, can you imagine counsel getting away with such an argument? But that is what the Jews have often succeeded in doing."
(<a href="http://churchoftrueisrael.com/streicher/jrm/chapter03.html">Quote</a> from Arnold Leese's book on Jewish Ritual Murder)

2. The Torah, i.e. the first five books of the Old Testament is not exactly a collection of texts exhibiting love of peace nor tolerance toward other peoples nor rejection of violence.

"...thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt not make no coventant with them, nor show mercy unto them." (Deut. vii. 2-3.)

I can't be bothered to find more examples, of which I'm sure everyone is aware there are plenty.

Hence, professing to be a Torah-believing person - Jew or not! - simply does not guarrantee or prove anything, apart from that according to the "holy" scripture one believes in, in this case the Old Testament, does NOT exclude violence, war and oppression against other peoples.

igwt
10-28-2005, 02:00 PM
truebeliever wrote:
For example, he delayed railcars providing supplies to front line troops in the Soviet Union so that Jews could be deported by rail from the USSR to death camps.

Thats bollocks. They just shot them into ditches and the locals certainly did'nt muck around with local Jews (particularly in the Baltics) who had been central to Soviet control...

Did you see in the '70's the televised footage of concentration camps etc? Looked pretty convincing. Problem is getting a copy, so one can analyse it.

truebeliever
10-28-2005, 08:15 PM
IGWT:

Do you mean concentration camps in general? Then yes i've seen plenty and YES it is pretty darn convincing...that alot of people were in concentration camps.

The point is the "holohoax" does not add up. That "war crimes" were committed...well, a VERY tentative yes as my faith in war time history is pretty shattered. Particularly from 1943 on and PARTICULARLY post firebombings late '43 where WHOLE cities were levelled in Germany and you can excuse alot of ordinary Germans for not caring to much for wartime convention when their entire families have just gone up in smoke. But that was probably the British (inparticular) plan. To enrage the Germans into further barbarity just like they planned when they murdered Hydrich after noting the Czheks (sorry for spelling) were working a little to well for German industry where they were treated like gold compared to the former Chzeck government...more evidence of German barbarity?

In fact i'd like to turn around the ENTIRE load of accusations and point them directly back at the Allies. DRAK has posted extensively on the 1 million plus German POW dead AFTER the war! The LEVELLING of German cities having spurious or ABSOLOUTLY N-O target quality other than a civilian population. The encouragement of the mostly COMMUNIST French resistence to kill and mutilate German soldiers in France to incite the Germans to retribution. The releasing of the Morgenthau Plan (http://www.ety.com/berlin/morgthau.htm)into the public domain which called for putting Germany back to a pre industrial age...and GAURANTEEING that ordinary Germans would fight to the death in many cases and ensuring that Hitler, teetering on the verge of Coup d'état, would remain in power as the bridges appeared burnt. These are just a few of the FACTS as opposed to the "made up" witness testimony.

We should also remember that Concentration Camp Commanders and people like Goering and even HIMMLER! waxed lyrical on the future positions they would hold in post war Germany! The "mass murder'ers" were sounding pretty confident! Now why is that? Could it be because they "wer'nt" mass murder'ers?

I say lets have the truth. It's going to happen regardless. We need "facts" and we need "context". That is...you dont judge soldiers and commanders in absoloute terms but you say if they massacered a village it might be worth mentioning that the battallion has been fighting non stop for 3 days and nights, had lost many men to partisan activity and had heard a week earlier that their home town was levelled and many loved ones dead...and theirs your context. Not an excuse, just context. And what context did American and British commanders have after the war to leave 1 million German pow's to starve? Bad day at the office?

The Concentration Camp inmates starved late in the war because there was N-O road or rail system intact from 1945 on and before to varying degree's. EVERYONE was starving and that is a simple fact. The Germans could barely kkep their own soldiers and citizens fed. Again, what was the Allies excuse?

Regardless, we need to simply let the "facts" as they can be ascertained speak.

Alot of people and reputations are at stake. Just look how long they kept Ultra under wraps. Now why was that? For NO other reason than the fact that being able to read your opponents ENTIRE order of battle at ALL times made victory inevitable and would shatter the illusion of the wonderful Allies who would NEVER have won without that info and the MASSIVE treasonous activity of the many Communists in the general ranks and Masons within the Prussian Officer corp.

The documentaries are STILL crapping on about the Battle Of Britain as some sort of "saving grace" when it has been known for 50 years that Hitler NEVER intended to invade and was merely entertaining Stalin in the East with the air show and a few barges on the beach. But STILL the myth goes on. And on...and on...

chatham_7
10-28-2005, 08:23 PM
Thanks Home away from home for the video clip

heres another good expose on the holocaust and what the zionists do to someone who exposes them.

http://www.fpp.co.uk/BoD/origins/Hayward/NZHerald220703a.html

http://www.fpp.co.uk/BoD/origins/Hayward/Hayward_Thesis.zip

truebeliever
10-28-2005, 08:43 PM
Yes, Irving runs a great site.

It's really a complete disgrace. Unbelievable in this day and age that this can go on. Unbeleivable.

[quote]Holocaust scholar at heart of 'book burning' row

A "book burning" scandal has erupted at Canterbury University over an article on controversial Holocaust scholar Joel Hayward.

THE decision to recall and destroy copies of the history department's journal History Now - and dump editor Ian Campbell - is dividing the academic community.

Canterbury lecturer Thomas Fudge, who wrote the offending article, has resigned in disgust and plans to leave at the end of the year.

Dr Fudge said he could not remain at a university that suppressed academic freedom.

"It made me a hypocrite trying to teach my students to think critically and ask the tough questions - all of the academic values that universities are about - and here my department was saying, effectively, we're going to burn books."

HaywardThe article revisits the storm that surrounded the 1993 masters thesis of former Canterbury student Joel Hayward, which questioned the validity of Holocaust history.

Dr Fudge, who lectures on medieval religious dissent and witch-hunting, explored what for Dr Hayward (right) became a career-ending controversy.

He revealed in the article that Dr Hayward had been harassed and received death threats against his children.
http://www.fpp.co.uk/docs/Irving/images/Hayward.jpg
Dr Hayward suffered an emotional breakdown and left his teaching post at Massey University in June last year. He now cannot get a job.

The Fate of Jews in German Hands: From Holocaust Historian to Holocaust? played on the title of his thesis, The Fate of Jews in German Hands.

The article appeared on May 6. Next morning, Professor Campbell was asked to appear before his editorial committee and history department head Peter Hempenstall.

Professor Campbell said he was effectively pushed: "The fact is that board disapproved of my editorial decision and, as a result, I couldn't continue as editor."

An embargo was slapped on the journal and 500 copies recalled.

Staff were later advised that copies of the offending journal had been destroyed on the authority of Professor Hempenstall.

Another May edition of History Now was printed without the Fudge article and an editorial discussing truth and martyrdom.

On May 14, Dr Fudge defended his article at a special meeting of history department academics, calling the censorship "unconscionable".

Last week, he confirmed to his students that he had resigned.

Professor Hempenstall declined to speak, saying the matter had now become an employment issue between the university and Dr Fudge.

- NZPA

chatham_7
10-28-2005, 09:58 PM
truebeliever wrote:

It's really a complete disgrace. Unbelievable in this day and age that this can go on. Unbeleivable.





Yes its really hard to believe is'nt ! But it goes to show how far the brainwashing and deception has gone to the 4 corners of the earth.
Its totally nasty.

igwt
10-28-2005, 10:04 PM
It was so many years ago that I saw the documentary on TV regarding WW2. Distinctly recall a British soldier crying upon discovery of pits of bodies! Whose bodies' that is the question?

Late Pastor Barry Smith said that the whole of WW1 + WW2 was about consolidating the world's control for the formation of a type of world bloc (NWO)

truebeliever
10-28-2005, 11:08 PM
Those pits were full of bodies no doubt. Jew, Russian, German, French etc...starved to death from the Allies murderous 24/7 bombing campaign. You could'nt drive a car along a country road it was so bad as thousands of fighters strafed non stop...killing an AWFUL lot of German civilians! Well documented.

Whatever the ACTUAL truth, i genuinely see more evidence of disgraceful Allied war crimes than I do German ones.

In time all will be revealed no doubt.

And yes, I guess since the first vestiges of "Liberal Democracy" began to rear it's ugly head in the late 1600's the Elite have been staying awake at night trying to figure out how to get the peasants back in their box.

Once the natural heirarchy began to break down their had to be knew methods to keep control...with the 'final soloution' being a massive cull. This has only become technically possible now. The key for the Elite is to have the moral high ground and show that it is the naughty animal side of man that must be tamed by putting him in a cage. An animal side let loose more often than not by the 'covert op's' of the Elite.

No doubt their is an absurdly evil occult program at the tip of this NWO spear. But at it's heart is an awful lot of lackeys who loathe the human race and themselves so much they will happily go along. How many times have I heard perfectly decent people say that a 'cull' of human beings will be nescessary so that baby fur seals may live in peace.

On bad days I have even said it myself.

this
10-31-2005, 09:33 PM
Nomad wrote:

"I see that there are some similarities like the Nazis wishing they were the master race, whereas the Zionists are the master race. Let's face it they are genetically superior to all the other races combined."

truebeliever
11-01-2005, 02:49 AM
DRAKEN and JOHN:

Have you seen the movie "Sunshine" with Ray Fiennes playing 3 generations of a jewish family in the Austohungarian Empire right through to Hungry at the collapse of the Soviet Union?

Not bad. From my point of view but what of people like yourselves who live in the vicinity of the events depicted.

Part of the struggle is between two brothers. One who has become a Supreme Court Judge and is faithful to the Emporer because he is fair and tolerent and has allowed Jews into the highest positions. Another is a doctor who has joined the Communists because of the poverty he see's.

I'd like to post some pertinent extracts but for some reason the converted DVD to DivX will not allow for conversion to web format.

truebeliever
11-24-2005, 05:39 AM
I have reposted part one of this excellent doco for the new people who have much to learn.

I dares ya to watch it. Of course you are so arrogant and brainwashed that you cannot think for yourselves but give it a go anyway.

Only hurts for a few days.

www.members.iinet.net.au/~falluga

"The Truth Behind The Gates Of Aushwitz."

whatsupmate
11-24-2005, 06:41 PM
Interesting video,I found it on a torrent,only problem is,David Cole the young guy in the film has completely retracted his story.
Whether he was threatned is another conspiracy I suppose.Heres the link

http://www.zundelsite.org/english/zgrams/zg1998/zg9802/980210.html

Draken
11-25-2005, 01:16 AM
If I was young, like David, and read this on the World Wide Web, as well as having been <a href="http://www.revisionists.com/revisionists/cole.html">physically beaten</a>, I would recant too. Now tell me, is this not the "hate speech" they are trying to illegalize? How come there's been no reaction to this from media and government?

CODOH Comment: The text on this page appears exactly as it was posted on the JDL website on 12/30/97.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PAGE IS NO LONGER POSTED AT THE JDL WEBSITE, AND JDL IS NO LONGER MAKING THE OFFER DESCRIBED BELOW. THIS PAGE IS FOR DISPLAY ONLY, THE CONTENTS ARE NO LONGER OPERATIVE AS OF 1/16/98 OR PRIOR.

JDL in America

David Cole: Monstrous Traitor
By Robert J. Newman

He has managed to stir the gullible masses with hatred, lies and deception. Just like a low-lying snake that slithers from dark place to dark place, he spreads his venom to innocent victims.

This is David Cole, who takes pride in his demonic occupation: Holocaust denier of the Six Million Jews.

Cole is a young Jewish man with an evil plan: To alter history and to deny documented facts. A revolting and horrible monster is this so-called Jew.

He rubs shoulders with the neo-nazi criminals who do their evil deeds for Adolf Hitler and who, to this day, continue to spread anti-Semitism through the guise of Holocaust revisionist denial.

What is a David Cole? Is it a sickness? Is it a mental disease? Is Cole merely a human parasite who clings to his ardent Nazi supporters and friends who back his ideas whole-heartedly? After all, this Cole mania that the media have played on, don't you think it's time that we flush this rotten, sick individual down the toilet, where the rest of the waste lies? One less David Cole in the world will certainly not end Jew-hatred, but it will have removed a dangerous parasitic, disease-ridden bacteria from infecting society.

David Cole laughs in the face of his own people. He takes pride in seeing Jewish Holocaust survivors suffer. He laughs and snickers when someone mentions the words Auschwitz, gas chambers and crematoriums.

Cole's denial is really a denial toward his own people. He hates the very fact that he was born into this world a Jew. But more than anything else, his denial is an enormous crime against humanity.

This despicable low-life beast is worse than the Julius Streichers and Joseph Goebbels. He is more evil than they were-because he is a Jew! This pathetic excuse for a human being is a neo-Nazi traitorous sell-out to his own Jewish people.

An evil monster like this does not deserve to live on this earth. All the news stories about his life only encourage Cole to feed his sick ego even more, bringing attention to his depraved lifestyle. Cole is an abominable psychopath who must be stopped.

The word revisionist is a direct insult to the Jewish community, to Holocaust survivors and to the memory of the millions murdered. It is especially insulting to us Jews who are out to crush these vicious Holocaust-denying Nazis.

Just as we must get rid of this monster, Cole, we must also get rid of the word "revisionism" from our vocabulary. This awful word and Cole, too, must be eliminated altogether. There is no argument. There needs to be no more debates, only the elimination of the Holocaust deniers.

Cole is a sickness, a horrible aberration that is spreading like a cancerous sore. David Cole is being used by and manipulated by the neo-Nazis to further promote their agendas of hate.

He is a Jewish puppet for the Ernst Zundels, Bradley Smiths, Willis Cartos and all the white supremacist, Nazi-loving, murderous gangster thugs. They would love to see all the Jews of the world gassed and incinerated again in the burning furnaces of Treblinka, leaving smoldering ashes in its wake.

This world would be a happier place, indeed, when all the Jew-baiters and Jew-haters have disappeared, especially the most vicious hater of them all, David Cole.

Reward for Information
JDL wants to know the location of Holocaust denier David Cole, pictured above. Anyone giving us his correct address will receive a monetary reward. Contact us through e-mail immediately if you have information leading to the current location of David Cole.
http://www.codoh.com/cole/Traitor_amer.html

truebeliever
11-25-2005, 08:15 AM
Interesting video,I found it on a torrent,only [problem] is,David Cole the young guy in the film has completely retracted his [story].
Whether he was threatned is another conspiracy I suppose.

A problem? With his "story". What was his middle name? "Brothers Grim"? Shit, i thought i was watching a laying out of the "facts".

Hmmmmm. This has happened before i believe. Someone stated the Earth rotated around the Sun but the religious nutters of THAT day managed to prove it wrong. After all, did'nt the guy who make that claim retract it?

Please note the idiocy of your statement.

I dont care if he "retracted" full of joy. The fucking facts are the facts. Too late to put 'em back in the box old bean.

Conclusion:

There is no problem.

Only lies and liars require the law to protect them.

If you dont get it then you are simply a fool. No more and no less.

truebeliever
11-25-2005, 08:23 AM
Just as we must get rid of this monster, Cole, we must also get rid of the word "revisionism" from our vocabulary. This awful word and Cole, too, must be eliminated altogether. There is no argument. There needs to be no more debates, only the elimination of the Holocaust deniers.

Hmmmm...are the nutters at the JDL familiar with Jungs concept of projection? :lol:

I think the Jewish community hangs themselves a little more every day.

These nutters will start Armageddon. Gauranteed. As long as we know "who", there will be NO moral high ground for "Da Joooze". Nor the millions of WASP lackeys and minions.

Ya cant kill us all but you'll die trying wont ya?

Drew_J
12-06-2005, 05:53 PM
To whoever said that, yes David Cole did retract his views. But only because the JDL threatened his life. They offered a reward for his address!

madthumbs
05-31-2006, 09:05 AM
David Cole Interviews Dr Franciszek Piper

Streaming or available in avi,psp,ipod,flv formats -
http://opposingdigits.com/vlog/?p=205

Excerpt from transcript:

I went to Auschwitz in September of 1992 to see for myself this place I had studied for so long. I paid extra for a personal English language tour guide, a young lady named Alicia, who gives tours in Polish, German, and English. And I wore my yarmulke just so nobody missed the point that I’m Jewish.

I figured that way I could ask my questions in a manner that would not make me look like a revisionist. You see, in the past, revisionists haven’t had much success in getting answers from the Auschwitz officials. But I would come off as a righteous Jew wanting to know the real facts and answer those who say the Holocaust never happened.

(For the sake of clarity, not only am I a revisionist, I am also quite proudly an atheist. But my parents are both Jewish so if you’re a Jew by birth, you’re a Jew by birth. It’s not anything I’d be ashamed of.)

Alicia, like the other tour guides, had to take a class and memorize the spiel to become one. This is an important point because I’m going to show that the people who run Auschwitz. like Dr. Franciszek Piper and the tour guide supervisor you’ll meet shortly, teach their tour guides to say things they know aren’t true. But this shouldn’t reflect badly on Alicia; she only repeats what she’s been told and I’m sure she never had to put up with a tourist like me before.

I have over four hours of footage of me taking the tour, asking one obnoxious question after another. This footage will be re-edited into a seperate tape. This time, we’re just going to concern ourselves with the gas chamber and my interview with Dr. Franciszek Piper, Senior Curator and Head of Archives at the Auschwitz State Museum.

I came to Auschwitz as a confirmed skeptic about the gas chamber story. I know to some people, critically examining the Holocaust is the ultimate sacrilege. But you’ll have to realize that I have no sacred cows and understanding what really happened is important to me, and I ask that you respect that.

I know from years of my own research and the research of others that proofs of the Holocaust are few. Literally, all there is are the “eyewitness” testimonies and the postwar confessions. There’s no picture, plan or wartime document dealing with homicidal gas chambers or a plan to exterminate Jews.

And we can’t use the excuse the Nazis destroyed all the evidence because after we had broken the German code, we were able to intercept their secret transmissions including those that came from Auschwitz. The key to understanding the Holocaust story is understanding the true nature of the things passed off as proofs. Everything that is used as evidence of the Holocaust also can be said to have a perfectly normal explanation.

Bouncer
05-31-2006, 11:11 AM
Such an emotionally-charged issue is sure to have enbedded "static" and will of course be used to steer the hearts of those who sympathize.
The curious phenomenon of jealously and uncritically guarding a particular version of history might be called "Voodoo Logic": "If you harm my theory, you harm me and those like me . . .", which is a sure sign that the Holocaust is used to manipulate the public in a cultic manner, if possible.
I mean, just look at the uses of the 9/11 attack in the United States!
As for authenticity, there are too many records in the hands of both the Mossad and the United States intelligence community which substantiate the horrors of the "Final Solution" for it to be a total myth.