PDA

View Full Version : biblically speaking!

redrat11
10-25-2005, 08:31 PM
Revelation chapter 6
and i saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals,and i heard,as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
2. And i saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him; and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
3. And when he had opened the second seal, i heard the second beast say, Come and see.
4. And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another:and there was given unto him a great sword.
5. And when he had opened the third seal, i heard the third beast say, Come and see, And i beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
6. And i heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny, and see thou not hurt not the oil and the wine.
7. And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
8. And i looked, and behold a pale horse; and his name that sat on him was death, and hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beast of the earth.

Akbar
11-04-2005, 05:07 PM
Now how can the average Christian break all of this symbolism down, so they can really understand what it is saying. Most ministers can't break it down. If the author would have presented it in plain language it would have only taken two sentences to explain it. By the way the horses are referring to the different races. It is showing how the different races are being used to build the kingdom of the antichrist. As you notice there is someone riding each horse.

nomad
11-04-2005, 05:57 PM
Revelation ... or " to be revealed " ... as

we approach the end times it will become

more and more clear ... just like Revelation

13 is now after 2000 years CRYSTAL clear for

all.

11-04-2005, 08:35 PM
Tell us akbar how many profesies from muhamad the pedofile, thief, liar, killer have come to be?

Insider
11-04-2005, 08:53 PM
Akbar wrote:
Now how can the average Christian break all of this symbolism down, so they can really understand what it is saying. Most ministers can't break it down. If the author would have presented it in plain language it would have only taken two sentences to explain it. By the way the horses are referring to the different races. It is showing how the different races are being used to build the kingdom of the antichrist. As you notice there is someone riding each horse.

The average Christian is not expected to break it down. It can not be fully broken down now anyway. This debate has been going on for 2000 years and it will continue. CHRIST comes as a thief. Learn that.

truebeliever
11-04-2005, 10:11 PM
True, revelation is a continuual process that will never stop.

Like most people here are saying...over time it will be revealed and made perfectly clear.

Shame Muslims and Christians have to fight. I always have good dealings with Muslims.

Akbar
11-05-2005, 03:10 PM
Muhammed brought The holy Quran and the light of God (Islam). The establishment of Islam itself is enough. It is the only religion or political ideology that has led to the greatest civilizations. How many races of people outside of whites can say that about Christianity. In fact Islam gave the west the light that it has now through it's interaction with Spain. History shows that it was the only occupation in human history in which more was given for the upliftment of the people than anything taken away from them. At that time Spain was the light of the world. When the Muslims were kick out, Spain never recovered. That light that Islam first brought the world is going to return. The prophecy that Muhammed gave was that the
blacks in America would be the ones to resurrect the light and in turn resurrect the entire world to what God wants for mankind. This would be the greatest miracle of all.

nomad
11-05-2005, 04:03 PM
Akbar wrote:
Muhammed brought The holy Quran and the light of God (Islam). The establishment of Islam itself is enough. It is the only religion or political ideology that has led to the greatest civilizations. How many races of people outside of whites can say that about Christianity. In fact Islam gave the west the light that it has now through it's interaction with Spain. History shows that it was the only occupation in human history in which more was given for the upliftment of the people than anything taken away from them. At that time Spain was the light of the world. When the Muslims were kick out, Spain never recovered. That light that Islam first brought the world is going to return. The prophecy that Muhammed gave was that the
blacks in America would be the ones to resurrect the light and in turn resurrect the entire world to what God wants for mankind. This would be the greatest miracle of all.

I have on many occasions compared the "Holy" Koran

to the Torah and New Testament ... I have yet

to see how with all due respect the Koran is

a little better than a comic book ... just look

at how technologicaly backwards the Muslims are

... just look at how Japan is doing just fine

without the Koran ... the examples are endless.

11-05-2005, 04:32 PM
The only light islam gave the world was the one they read and copied from ancient greek and roman books. The information you ascribe islam is western european not islamic. islam found the books in the ruins they plundered after stealing and raping just like their muhamad.

islam is still in the 6th century a.c. and will forever remain there because intelect and islam are at odds.

we do not worship the moon in this part of the world. take your moon god somewhere else

LaDominio
11-05-2005, 06:05 PM
Do you see what comes of religion?

bullshit.

You fight over your beliefs because you think this is what your god wants you to do? Bullshit… A book cannot tell you the truth, I promise you this.

How many people have been dehumanised, robbed, murdered, raped over 'religion'? Millions upon millions! In fact, has it ever been any other way? Religion is usually the excuse for atrocities like genocide racial cleansing, to name but a few.

Makes me ill to see this stupidity continue after two thousand of years of hell.

nomad
11-06-2005, 12:10 AM
LaDominio wrote:

bullshit.

You fight over your beliefs because you think this is what your god wants you to do? Bullshit… A book cannot tell you the truth, I promise you this.

How many people have been dehumanised, robbed, murdered, raped over 'religion'? Millions upon millions! In fact, has it ever been any other way? Religion is usually the excuse for atrocities like genocide racial cleansing, to name but a few.

Makes me ill to see this stupidity continue after two thousand of years of hell.

You should seriously think of converting to the

Jewish way of thinking. The word "religion" does

not even exist in the Hebrew language. If we

don't have it, you don't need it. If you

have it (like everybody else) you are in

serious trouble and you will be trouble

for everybody else. Exactly what you are saying

LaDominio.

LaDominio
11-06-2005, 05:36 AM
Clearly you still dont understand. But one day, you will have to choose.

Saturnino
11-06-2005, 05:48 AM
TB is right, revelation is a continuing process.
However, God alredy gave us what we need right now to achieve salvation and the kind of life He wants us to have.
Further revelation about how the universe works, what is in heaven, what the angels really look like...this may be revealed in the future, because right now we don't need it !
Imagine the mess we would do if we had a glimpse of how all these mysteries work...it would be like letting kids play with a nuclear reactor. First we need to get rid of sin so we can be prepared to deal with higher things...first things first !

Akbar
11-06-2005, 08:34 AM
No sense in trying to share knowledge with unintelligent people. I leave the debate about the religions to the ignorant fools. Christianity has been destroyed in the West. All signs of morality have been destroyed. The majority of the people are led by their genitals instead of the word of God. God is using the establishment of Islam in America to bring humanity back to his worship.

LaDominio
11-06-2005, 08:44 AM
Saturnino wrote:
TB is right, revelation is a continuing process.
However, God alredy gave us what we need right now to achieve salvation and the kind of life He wants us to have.
Further revelation about how the universe works, what is in heaven, what the angels really look like...this may be revealed in the future, because right now we don't need it !
Imagine the mess we would do if we had a glimpse of how all these mysteries work...it would be like letting kids play with a nuclear reactor. First we need to get rid of sin so we can be prepared to deal with higher things...first things first !

Yes,

This is exactly the purpose of Christianity wouldnt you agree? This was the message that Jesus had stressed the most.

Marsali
11-06-2005, 11:27 AM
No, Akbar, not all signs of morality have been destroyed. It's this type of black-and-white thinking that leads to extremist viewpoints and behavior.

nomad
11-06-2005, 11:28 AM
Akbar wrote:
No sense in trying to share knowledge with unintelligent people. I leave the debate about the religions to the ignorant fools. Christianity has been destroyed in the West. All signs of morality have been destroyed. The majority of the people are led by their genitals instead of the word of God. God is using the establishment of Islam in America to bring humanity back to his worship.

Your God is doing nothing of the sort ... just

look at what is happening in France lately.

WithoutFear
11-08-2005, 12:41 AM
I agree with LaDominio.
If both people think that their religion is the truth and only theirs is right, then there will always be disagreement, fighting, wars, etc. People
need to realize religion is only another type of control which is placed over people. It is another veil which must be lifted in order to see more clearly. Why do so many people believe in these books (written so long ago) when they have no idea who actually constructed them? It cannot be concretely proven. If someone says they can prove it, are they trustworthy (what is the basis of trusting what they say is true). I agree, all religions have some good ideas about life, but that is how they sell it to you or keep you in it (if you have been brainwashed/programmed from birth).

truebeliever
11-08-2005, 02:11 AM
First we need to get rid of sin so we can be prepared to deal with higher things...first things first !

Yes, no one wants to give a shot gun to an 8 year old.

As for the Muzzies in France...you let them in by the millions, dump them in the poorest parts of town, give them no jobs and no hope, pump their communities full of drugs and then act all surprised.

I dont blame the Muzzies for it all, though personal responsability comes into it, i blame the Globalists. The social engineer's.

In the end people have let themselves be conned into thinking that they must feel guilty for not wanting to share the street with people who do not share their values and customs.

I say send them back from whence they came. Fix their countries, leave them alone and let them leave us alone.

Gulp...hope the abo's dont get any ideas! 8-)

Saturnino
11-08-2005, 06:31 AM
Without fear,

That's why Jesus said that He came to bring a sword, and put father against son: not because He advocated violence, but because the Truth IS divisive.

The Christian God is very strict and not politically correct in this point: when He says there is a narrow way to heaven, He means it. Jesus talked a lot about it, about the wide gate (the many other religions and "truths") leading people to Hell. It is so clear.

For God, there is just ONE way to heaven, and it is thru Jesus. No fence-sitting. Any contrary belief may deserve human respect, but it is NOT biblical Christianity.

noNWO4me
11-08-2005, 07:27 AM
Akbar wrote:

Some say that the four horsemen represent the four corners of the earth: N, S, E, W.

Some say that they refer to constellations.

noNWO4me
11-08-2005, 07:29 AM
LaDominio wrote:

bullshit.

Yep! My favorite of all time has got to be the devil made me do it!! I get sick and tired of this whole SATAN thing.

truebeliever
11-08-2005, 07:53 AM
That's why Jesus said that He came to bring a sword, and put father against son: not because He advocated violence, but because the Truth IS divisive.

Yes, you can be aligned with only ONE power and that is the Truth.

You cannot walk and talk the Truth if you are still a little boy under your Fathers thumb or indeed your Mothers or indeed...any human beings.

There is only one power to look to and that is not the State.

Insider
11-08-2005, 11:36 AM
noNWO4me wrote:

LaDominio wrote:

bullshit.

Yep! My favorite of all time has got to be the devil made me do it!! I get sick and tired of this whole SATAN thing.

If you think humans can run the world, look around you. This is the result. The Bible is not a book about religion it is a book about the truth. This book predicts what humans will do with this world and they are doing it now. If you think the systems humans can devise will solve our problems then do it.

noNWO4me
11-08-2005, 01:36 PM
I beg to differ, Insider, about the bible predicting what the humans will do. How about the bible TELLS the humans what to do----to make a prophecy appear to come true. (?????)

So if you look around, you will see things come about (wars and talks of wars), because this is what the bible hints about as to what man should do-------------for prophecy sakes. Yes, it saddenly takes lives, young innocent lives. But the truth is profit, NOT prophet.

Insider
11-08-2005, 01:46 PM
I really do not care to argue about the Bible, The human race has the answer to nothing, but if you choose to follow them by all means do. I will say once again: RELIGION IS CRAP, BUT THE BIBLE IS KNOWLEDGE SUPREME. If you do not agree, then go your way. THE BIBLE IS THE ULTIMATE SCIENTIFIC WORK. At my stage of life your opinion can not matter. I say this for you to learn. It is up to you.

noNWO4me
11-08-2005, 01:52 PM
Insider wrote:
I really do not care to argue about the Bible, The human race has the answer to nothing, but if you choose to follow them by all means do. I will say once again: RELIGION IS CRAP, BUT THE BIBLE IS KNOWLEDGE SUPREME. If you do not agree, then go your way. THE BIBLE IS THE ULTIMATE SCIENTIFIC WORK. At my stage of life your opinion can not matter. I say this for you to learn. It is up to you.

Of course it is knowledge. No one here argues that. However, it stems from knowledge of things that were already tried and passed. And then in return to repeat. History repeats itself, so does the bible and its message.
By the way fella, what's with 'go your way' anyway? I've noticed in several posts you're to quick to send people to the gas chamber just because they feel differently about certain topics/issues. Lighten up and communicate for a good feedback (from everyone here at CC). Get it??

Insider
11-08-2005, 02:10 PM
You misunderstand, so I will explain it to you. I meant go your on way in your beliefs and your opinions not to go away from the site. In other words I can respect your opinions, but if you want a fight you got one!!! Now youth answer.

Akbar
11-09-2005, 05:46 AM
Nomad and the others. If you respond to my post. Please carefuly read it. Then respond rationally. When I speak of Islam, I speak of God bringing back the light he used for bringing civilization back through the blacks in America. So rationally thinking anything outside of America and Muslim blacks is not the true Islam that prophet Muhammed brought to the world. This has been prophesized by Muhammed that the people would be lost for generations until God blesses one with the knowledge to return the light. In America most blacks are Christians and our intelligence tells us that that religion can't help them since they have been Chrisitans since slavery and are still at the bottom. So God has answered their prayers and are guiding them to a new way of life called Al-Islam (the peace).

Akbar
11-09-2005, 06:00 AM
Marsali,
Tell me what signs of morality are left in America? I know it is hard to swallow, but what has happened to Christianity is similar to a fly falling into a spider web and being sucked of all of it's juices. Christianity has been sucked out of it's role of reinforcing morality in America. Christianity in America is now just another source of entertainment for the people. People go to Church to hear the choir and see the Minister perform his sermon then go home. There are some Christians that are holding on to the word of God and Allah says that they will enter heaven because of it. The point is that Christianity needs help. Islam is only going to reinforce the morality in the people. That is why Islam is hated. It is the last contender for the NWO.

Akbar
11-09-2005, 06:08 AM
noNWO4me,
Yes, the four horses can represent the four corners of the world, but why the different colors. You could just use the same color horse to represent the four corners of the world. This Biblical revelation gives each horse a color similar to the races of people in the world. It's refreshing to get insight from you. God gives us revelation to makes us think. Most Christians think that God gives us brains then gives us something to insult the brain he gave us with the trinity belief. If you keep using insight then you will come to a rational understanding of that belief and why it was given to Christians.

11-09-2005, 08:25 AM
Akbar, have you read the Koran. Have you compared the Koran with the BIBLE. Is the word trinity found in the BIBLE? The answer is NO.

Marsali
11-09-2005, 10:45 AM
Akbar,
You asked about what signs of morality are left in America. That's a really good question, and I really had to ponder how it is that one would assess the signs of morality. America is, after all, a big place.

We can look to the media for signs, but if we judge signs based on television shows and films in theatres, the signs would be pretty bleak. Same with the mainstream news, for the most part.
Still, there are great human interest stories that occasionally make their way into the news, and signs of morality can be found there. Stories about couples who stay together through thick and thin. Parents who work hard to teach their children morals, despite what's against them. Young unmarried women who choose to have their babies instead of abort them. And despite the great horror and injustice of the New Orleans disaster, there was a great outpouring of compassion toward the people of New Orleans, and there were many stories of survivors, black and white, who went to great lengths to help each other, as often happens in disasters.

We can also look for signs in our own families, friendships and community. These are first hand signs, as opposed to the second-hand signs in the media. This is where I see the most signs.

Akbar, when you leave your home and venture out onto the streets of your city, what is your attitude toward white non-Muslims around you? Do you see them as children of God, like yourself? If every white person in your community were to suddenly convert to Islam, would you suddenly love them? Would all of your anger and resentment towards whites melt away?
What motivates you the most, Akbar? Your love for God and humanity? Or you great anger and resentment towards whites?

Akbar
11-10-2005, 10:04 PM
Marshali,
I think I mentioned in my last post. That Allah has already stated in the Quran that those Christians who hold onto the teachings of the gospel will be awarded with heaven. You bring up race, which is reinforced by the trinity belief. When Jesus is seen as divine then you are in essence saying his race is also divine. All the pictures I see of him is of a white man. So the triniry belief is the biggest idol in America. It holds up all of the other small idols. It is a powerful psychology. So this is the true form of hate. The acceptance of one race over another one. The only way it can bring harmony for all the races is to state the truth that Jesus is a prophet who was sent to teach each individual how to evolve spiritually to the Christ nature that is within each human being. This belief has greater meaning and more fulfillment for humanity. The leaders of whites used the trinity belief to resurrect the white race and unify them finally by using Christanity. This gave birth to the superman concept. The Jews knew it was false. That is why in the movies they have superman's weakness being kyptonite, which represents divine knowledge.

11-10-2005, 10:44 PM
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d146/clubc/Glyph04.jpg

igwt
11-10-2005, 10:48 PM
An explanation in English would be nice :-?