PDA

View Full Version : what's the number one government tool used for indoctrination and social engineering?

Thumper
10-28-2005, 12:10 PM
...I say public education.

Bouncer
10-28-2005, 01:23 PM
I say that's where the basics are given to us. It is continued in the mass media to a greater extent, I believe.

There are four basic levels that I am aware of:

1) Learning symbols and symbolic language. Examples: reading and writing, and the significance of symbols such as the flag, the crucifix, Star of David, and especially symbols of authority.

2) Learn to attribute perception and emotional bias to the symbols. Pride and patriotism attaches to the flag, which in turn evokes love of country, etc.

3) Learn to be manipulated by the use of these household icons, e.g. watching news items in which arabs, or those horrible Democrats, are burning the American flag. This should evoke hatred and anger towards those who desecrate the symbolic item.

4) Manipulation in the moment of emotional response to direct the emotion and susequent actions towards the "enemy" chosen by the neocons.

nohope187
10-28-2005, 02:21 PM
I think equally as bad as public ed. is church. They're all 501-c3 state creatures.

madkhao
10-28-2005, 07:15 PM
Media is the obvious method, therefore number one!

food and drugs are the primers - for easy brainwashing through internet, television, music and religous institutions - which are part of the education systems

We all have a favorite don't we.

da da da da da - I'm lovin it!

nohope187
10-28-2005, 07:17 PM
don't forget the flouride in the water. :-P

nomad
10-28-2005, 07:22 PM
don't forget the ever growing number

of forced vaccination shots to most vulnerable

of all

madkhao
10-28-2005, 07:27 PM
Yeah, here's a question for you all.

How many of you have a giant vaccination shot scar on your left or right arm?

This is the mark of the refugee.

nomad
10-28-2005, 09:43 PM
a close friend has one ... what the hell is it ?

truebeliever
10-29-2005, 12:36 AM
I think equally as bad as public ed. is church. They're all 501-c3 state creatures.

The President of the CFR mention in the interview on my web site working closely with religious congregations.

Shannow
10-29-2005, 12:47 AM
The tool that they use the most, although technically they don't own it is apathy.

Bouncer
10-31-2005, 09:03 AM
And don't forget the S-QUAD style of transmissions throught ordinary television broadcasts, laserbrain!

You ever feel that little "dink" inside your head while watching a commercial or a news program? Do you think it is coincidence??? :-o

Pi ed pi per
11-30-2008, 09:00 PM
The number one tool is the English language beacuse it is a language within a language. It is the double edge sword, the word.

BlueAngel
11-30-2008, 10:41 PM
Not saying that the English language is the number one tool used for indoctrination and social engineering, but it is a very effective tool in the way in which it is written and spoken by those who are responsible for the indoctrination and mind control of the masses.

This is present in the books that our children learn from in school.

The books which are written by THEM in order to preserve the lies and mask the truth; thus altering their reality from a very young age.

Jackinthebox
12-01-2008, 05:35 PM
I concur with the OP. Even after reading all of the other responses, our education system is the primary tool of social engineering and indocrination.

But I would not just limit it to public schools. Private schools must also meet state mandated parameters, though they are permitted to "add their own flavor" so to speak, which in the case of religious schools, really only goes that much further in the conditioning process.

Pi ed pi per
12-04-2008, 05:37 PM
Well, what i'm trying to reveal that the English language is language within a language and that words are the primary tool, a double edge s word so to speak. By the way why did you choose the name jack in the box because that is an esoteric mystery within itself. I am aware of that secret.

Jackinthebox
12-04-2008, 05:49 PM
Well, what i'm trying to reveal that the English language is language within a language and that words are the primary tool, a double edge s word so to speak. By the way why did you choose the name jack in the box because that is an esoteric mystery within itself. I am aware of that secret.

English cannot be considered the primary tool, considering that is neither the primary focus, nor is it universal. I took bi-lingual classes myself for a few years in elementary because I didn't like two of the teachers who taught the regular classes. Yet the propoganda remained the same.

(I chose it because it actually has meaning on many levels, and it is interesting to see people's responses to it based upon that fact.)

Pi ed pi per
12-04-2008, 07:00 PM
if your goal is to to rebuild the esoteric Physological tower of babylon and your language is based on the sleeping masses only understanding 180 degrees of perception, then language is a the primary tool.

A good speech is what get the people every time. 98% of the people on this planet don't even know where the words crisis death , disaster , die or destruction come from. These are all fear based words that don't have their orgin in fear.

BlueAngel
12-04-2008, 10:03 PM
If we're trying to ascertain the number one government tool for indoctrination and social engineering and we've decided that it is PUBLIC EDUCATION, we would then have to agree that PUBLIC EDUCATION is taught through the English language so the number one tool would be the English language.

Do you agree, Pi ed Pi Per?

Pi ed pi per
12-07-2008, 02:19 PM
...I say public education.

what's the number one government tool used for indoctrination and social engineer ????
BLUE ANGEL

I've been on this forum for one week and any post i look at you are in their spreading the darkness and creating division.I feel very strongly that this is your mission and you do it well.Any post where people are thinking outside of the box you are there to imediately shut the lid. No one wants to comment behind you, so the post dies.

BlueAngel
12-07-2008, 10:16 PM
what's the number one government tool used for indoctrination and social engineer ????
BLUE ANGEL

I've been on this forum for one week and any post i look at you are in their spreading the darkness and creating division.I feel very strongly that this is your mission and you do it well.Any post where people are thinking outside of the box you are there to imediately shut the lid. No one wants to comment behind you, so the post dies.

I don't spread darkness.

I spread light.

I don't create division.

I seek unity.

I don't shut lids.

I open them.

You can feel as strongly as you like about whatever mission you think I am on, but that is YOUR opinion and YOUR opinion only.

If no one wants to comment behind me, perhaps that is because THEY understand what I've written makes PERFECT sense.

Trust me, you're a newbie.

There have been many who have posted behind me.

The posts on this site never die.

WOW!

I even agreed with your post and this is the response I receive.

Not sure if you've noticed this or not, but there are alot of threads/comments posted by other members that don't receive feedback.

Just the way it works here, pal.

Lots of information to read and not alot of chatter.

Sounds good to me.

BlueAngel
12-08-2008, 12:18 AM
Sorry, but you'd have to be a politician in order to be one of the government tools used for indoctrination and social engineering and that I most definitely am NOT!