PDA

View Full Version : What Is The Meaning Of LIFE?


madkhao
10-29-2005, 01:48 PM
I am so far behind that can't even bring myself to have a best guess.

I'm sure you all have contemplated the question at least once in your lives, what was the best answer you could come up with?

rushdoony
10-29-2005, 02:16 PM
To help create heaven on earth
using voluntary means.
You are one of God's created agents
to accomplish this in one
or a few areas of life. It's
different or unique for each person.

The meaning of life
is NOT to help create heaven
on earth using coercive means.
If you try to do good, say
reduce starvation of children
in the world using coercive means
such as taxation,then you
will end up increasing starvation
and increasing evil in other areas also.

It is a Spiritual Law
that very few people are aware of.
If you try and do good using
evil or coercive means such as taxation, you will
end up with a negative result.
Your whole project must use
money obtained voluntarily
or the project will fail.

LaDominio
10-29-2005, 02:49 PM
To live as best a human can.

Most people are here for that reason, but some are here to help them get onto the right path. I am here to help.

You must remember that the life you are living now is just a tiny sliver compared to what awaits you in death.

Be like Jesus and you’ll be all right. :-)

LaDominio
10-29-2005, 03:00 PM
rushdoony wrote:
To help create heaven on earth
using voluntary means.
You are one of God's created agents
to accomplish this in one
or a few areas of life. It's
different or unique for each person.

The meaning of life
is NOT to help create heaven
on earth using coercive means.
If you try to do good, say
reduce starvation of children
in the world using coercive means
such as taxation,then you
will end up increasing starvation
and increasing evil in other areas also.

It is a Spiritual Law
that very few people are aware of.
If you try and do good using
evil or coercive means such as taxation, you will
end up with a negative result.
Your whole project must use
money obtained voluntarily
or the project will fail.

Although charity is an admirable quality, helping with starvation is only a temporary cure. Helping with homelessness and poverty is only a temporary solution. In fact, anything you do to end any one of these atrocities is only going to be a temporary solution. WHY? Because the world and all its laws have been bent to the will of Satan (evil/bad). Society must be destroyed and then completely rebuilt into what it is meant to be. This will come soon. Right now, the meaning of life on earth is about destruction and adaptation.

rushdoony
10-29-2005, 06:49 PM
LaDominio wrote:
Although charity is an admirable quality, helping with starvation is only a temporary cure. Helping with homelessness and poverty is only a temporary solution. In fact, anything you do to end any one of these atrocities is only going to be a temporary solution. WHY? Because the world and all its laws have been bent to the will of Satan (evil/bad). Society must be destroyed and then completely rebuilt into what it is meant to be. This will come soon. Right now, the meaning of life on earth is about destruction and adaptation.

He is antiChrist who denieth the
Father and the Son. 1John 2:18-22*

Christ has been anointed King, is King now,
and exercises power from the Davidic throne.
Satan has been bound, his power limited,
The Messiah has been Enthroned
and all believers are anointed as priests and kings to extend Christs Kingdom and
establish a decentralised Patriarchy.
The Kingdom of Christ starts small and grows.

* "18Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour. 19They went out from us, but they did not really belong to us. For if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us; but their going showed that none of them belonged to us.
20But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and all of you know the truth.[d] 21I do not write to you because you do not know the truth, but because you do know it and because no lie comes from the truth. 22Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist—he denies the Father and the Son. 23No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also".

igwt
10-29-2005, 07:37 PM
rushdoony wrote:

LaDominio wrote:
Although charity is an admirable quality, helping with starvation is only a temporary cure. Helping with homelessness and poverty is only a temporary solution. In fact, anything you do to end any one of these atrocities is only going to be a temporary solution. WHY? Because the world and all its laws have been bent to the will of Satan (evil/bad). Society must be destroyed and then completely rebuilt into what it is meant to be. This will come soon. Right now, the meaning of life on earth is about destruction and adaptation.

He is antiChrist who denieth the
Father and the Son. 1John 2:18-22*

Christ has been anointed King, is King now,
and exercises power from the Davidic throne.
Satan has been bound, his power limited,
The Messiah has been Enthroned
and all believers are anointed as priests and kings to extend Christs Kingdom and
establish a decentralised Patriarchy.
The Kingdom of Christ starts small and grows.

* "18Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour. 19They went out from us, but they did not really belong to us. For if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us; but their going showed that none of them belonged to us.
20But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and all of you know the truth.[d] 21I do not write to you because you do not know the truth, but because you do know it and because no lie comes from the truth. 22Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist—he denies the Father and the Son. 23No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also".

Perhaps in context LaDominio meant as things stand.

truebeliever
10-29-2005, 10:33 PM
To be "you". And no one else.

LaDominio
10-30-2005, 05:06 AM
igwt wrote:
Perhaps in context LaDominio meant as things stand.

Yes! Thanks for that... I was about to be burned at the stake

igwt
10-30-2005, 05:42 AM
LaDominio wrote:

igwt wrote:
Perhaps in context LaDominio meant as things stand.

Yes! Thanks for that... I was about to be burned at the stake

Know what you mean. It's getting like a war zone around here! :-o

redrat11
02-26-2006, 10:03 PM
WHAT REALLY IS THE MEANING OF LIFE?

To enrich my spiritual sole with the knowledge and truths found in the Bible, and to try to live a meaningful life without the NWO destroying it. And all the other "In Betweens", and to pass the "End Times Message" to anyone who cares to hear it. :-o

Chuckd
03-27-2006, 02:11 PM
Yeah that is true for me also. I'm at the point now, but I have been thinking alot about my reason for being here, or am I just waiting to turn into dust. Or where will my spirit go, when it is my time.

03-27-2006, 05:54 PM
If you are average here is the meaning of life.
To have as much as possible. To get more than others so that they will know you have succeeded in the game. Amass things. Have bigger and better homes, bigger and better cars, kids go to more elite schools, to become a good little corporate player, to work your way to the top of something, to show that you really matter, to have authority over others, especially if they are smarter. You of course must leave your offspring more than they could ever use. Create a dynasty. Think of yourself above all others, but always say others come first. If you are religious, use your money to buy your way to Heaven. Gods a pushover for a good capitalist, after all wasn't Jesus a capitalist. Didn't he say get all you can, rape your brother and say its just good business. Your brother will understand and respect you for it if he is a real game player, a real competitor. If you think cutting a tree down will increase your profits then do it. If you think going to war will increase your profit and only produce minor collateral damage, then to it. Always be on the side of wealth. Maybe one day they will let you come into their home through the front door. How proud you will be to be one of the boys. Earn wealth the old fashion way: inherit it, marry it or steal it. You know deep in your heart that you and you alone are the favorite of God and that whatever you do, he will look the other way. Make noise, cause chaos, be arrogant in your genius, never cry are show emotion, be like steel or one dead. Kill your fellow creatures that you believe are less than you. Show that you can cause pain and death to those that are weaker or closer to God than you. Make your motto GREED and try to become king of it. Remember, win at all cost, bigger is better, the Earth can always renew herself, loosing is for losers, the meek are fools, what I say goes, all wealth really belongs to me anyway, I can break the law because I am the law, be faithful, honest, helpful only to the point that it does not impede profit. For profit is my reason for existence and I must make more and more. Progress equals the destruction of my environment and I must destroy more and more. Greed is my god and I must feed it night and day as the engine of Moloch requires, because I am the favorite of this god and it, in the end, is all I have.

Where is beauty?
I despoiled it.
Where is your fellow life?
I Killed it
Where is kindness?
I hated it.
Where is compassion?
I did not have any.
Where is happiness?
I could not find it.
Where is love?
I lost it.
Where is my Earth?
I Destroyed it
Where is the profit?
I made it.
Where is your reward?
I do not know.
NOR DO I.

SeC
03-29-2006, 03:30 PM
THE GOAL OF LIFE

« The goal of the spiritual life is to get to know this state of higher consciousness called "divine love." This state of mind cannot be described or explained to someone who is not ready to live it; all that can be done is to try gradually to lead him there. This state of mind allows man to feel himself linked inwardly to the whole universe; he is then like an instrument whose strings vibrate in unison with all that exists, he feels a deep peace and, above all, a tremendous kindness toward all beings. He does not know where these good dispositions come from, he just feels that they have invaded his whole being and that they drive him to express himself with love and comprehension. Nature and human beings appear to him in a new light, and he feels that this is true happiness. »

Omraam Mikhaël Aïvanhov

03-30-2006, 11:42 AM
The purpose of life seems to me to be as clear as night and day...

To learn the ways of good and evil in order to gain the ability to discern without judgment the origins of the energies surrounding us constantly in our daily lives and to gain understanding of these forces true underlying motives for purposes which remain and will remain unknown while in the flesh. These are the two basic ruling forms of energy (+/-) and they govern all that we do and all that we have ever done in this realm.

The purpose of life ia to align ourselves with the truth... where love is one of the many rewards.

These are mere "concepts" in this physical life and can only be obtained in their true form once we are no longer bound by the illusions of the flesh and the illusions of the senses (love, peace, harmony, justice, wisdom, compassion, truth, etc. - soul)

The senses are "finite" where concepts such as truth and soul are "infinite".

There are those meant to see and hear and those not.

I for one tend to keep these thoughts to myself in order to prevent the possibility of hindering one's ability to think for themselves and therefore have the necessary "realizations" thst come along with such information. Never rely on man to lead you to God. Allow mankind and it's actions to instesd reinforce your faith once these realizations have come to you. At the same time don't hesitste to plant fertile seeds for the future.

The purpose of life is not to fear death. The purpose of life is to rely not on the material but rather the immaterial... therefore living by example for those who surround you who mean the most to you.

Life is about learning as much as you can leading to more and more questions and having the ability to admit that the more you learn, the less you truly know and learn to find comfort in that which will only teach you how to ask better more focused questions over time.

Life is about lesrning to trust and maintaining faith in yourself and in your acceptance of all of things true while accepting that were you to have the answers, they would have been provided for you.

Life is about learning what it is to be humble and selfless and desiring more for others than for yourself.

Life is about refusing to let fear and darkness consume you for the more aligned with the truth you become the more opposition you will no doubt be confronted with.

Life is about lesrning to see good in all things and smiling in your appreciation of them and sharing them with those around you.

Life is about finding your way back from where you once came.

Bouncer
03-30-2006, 02:18 PM
Life is for livers.

We're alive because we are: because an unfathomable loving person decided that we should be.

And that's not all . . .

LaDominio
03-30-2006, 04:40 PM
Bouncer wrote:
Life is for livers.

We're alive because we are: because an unfathomable loving person decided that we should be.

And that's not all . . .

Yes :-)

People who don’t understand this go looking for more complex answers.
If you understand "and that’s not all", then you know why you were put here, because those who know their tasks in life will understand that life on earth is really quite simple.

ignt
03-30-2006, 06:09 PM
spectre wrote:
The purpose of life seems to me to be as clear as night and day...

To learn the ways of good and evil in order to gain the ability to discern without judgment the origins of the energies surrounding us constantly in our daily lives and to gain understanding of these forces true underlying motives for purposes which remain and will remain unknown while in the flesh. These are the two basic ruling forms of energy (+/-) and they govern all that we do and all that we have ever done in this realm.

The purpose of life ia to align ourselves with the truth... where love is one of the many rewards.

These are mere "concepts" in this physical life and can only be obtained in their true form once we are no longer bound by the illusions of the flesh and the illusions of the senses (love, peace, harmony, justice, wisdom, compassion, truth, etc. - soul)

The senses are "finite" where concepts such as truth and soul are "infinite".

There are those meant to see and hear and those not.

I for one tend to keep these thoughts to myself in order to prevent the possibility of hindering one's ability to think for themselves and therefore have the necessary "realizations" thst come along with such information. Never rely on man to lead you to God. Allow mankind and it's actions to instesd reinforce your faith once these realizations have come to you. At the same time don't hesitste to plant fertile seeds for the future.

The purpose of life is not to fear death. The purpose of life is to rely not on the material but rather the immaterial... therefore living by example for those who surround you who mean the most to you.

Life is about learning as much as you can leading to more and more questions and having the ability to admit that the more you learn, the less you truly know and learn to find comfort in that which will only teach you how to ask better more focused questions over time.

Life is about lesrning to trust and maintaining faith in yourself and in your acceptance of all of things true while accepting that were you to have the answers, they would have been provided for you.

Life is about learning what it is to be humble and selfless and desiring more for others than for yourself.

Life is about refusing to let fear and darkness consume you for the more aligned with the truth you become the more opposition you will no doubt be confronted with.

Life is about lesrning to see good in all things and smiling in your appreciation of them and sharing them with those around you.

Life is about finding your way back from where you once came.

Who among you has accomplished this. Who among you has added one grape to the vineyard you were given as a place to inhabit. When the true owner of the vineyard returns, how will he find the grapes and the wine produced there from. Some would say that the condition of the vineyard was wrought by others. Some would say that an evil one has tricked us into our present condition and that it was not fair to give us the blame. Some will say to give another chance with maybe some other vineyard. The vineyard owner is not a fool or one to be played with. I know this from experience. You were set a place and boundaries were placed around it. None except one was to interfere and that one is required to receive permission and must work within conditions. You are owned, your world is owned and none of this in any way is negated by your beliefs. You have had the HIGHEST OF THE HIGH come to you and experience your conditions and you denied this one and abused this one and MURDERED this one. I and mine recognize this one and fear this one, but you do not fear, and in foolish thought and actions provoke this one believing that because you mouth words you are immune to the actions of this one. I say to you now, you are not immune. The time that you acknowledge is only relevant to you. Your science is prepared for you and the more you look the more that is produced for you to see. These truths can be communicated now because you are not equipped to believe them or act upon them. There results, when you ponder them, produces sustenance and modes of transition for others that are not you. The time is not a week since your were reborn from the desolation and yet you say if what I am told is true, why does something not happen. In the APPOINTED SEASON IT WILL AND NONE WILL BE REMOVED TO SAFETY FOR THEIR GOODNESS. SOME WILL BE REMOVED BUT NOT TO SAFETY, BUT TO A PLACE THEY HAVE EARNED. You are in the Fifth and in the Sixth I COME and this can be stopped by neither you nor me. Is it beyond you to understand this. If so then look around you and WATCH. You are ruled by the bases of humans, for Mammon of no value, you run to and throw. What you consider good progress is death for the Earth. What you consider love is rudely based. When I offer what in your heart you want above all, most of you will follow. I HAVE NO USE FOR YOU IN ANY FORM FLESH OR SPIRIT. MY DESIRE IS TO REGAIN WHAT I LOST BECAUSE OF YOU AND TO PROVE WHAT YOU REALLY ARE. TO YOU THIS IS EVIL, TO ME THIS IS GOOD.

03-31-2006, 03:28 AM
ignt wrote:

Who among you has accomplished this. Who among you has added one grape to the vineyard you were given as a place to inhabit. When the true owner of the vineyard returns, how will he find the grapes and the wine produced there from. Some would say that the condition of the vineyard was wrought by others. Some would say that an evil one has tricked us into our present condition and that it was not fair to give us the blame. Some will say to give another chance with maybe some other vineyard. The vineyard owner is not a fool or one to be played with. I know this from experience. You were set a place and boundaries were placed around it. None except one was to interfere and that one is required to receive permission and must work within conditions. You are owned, your world is owned and none of this in any way is negated by your beliefs. You have had the HIGHEST OF THE HIGH come to you and experience your conditions and you denied this one and abused this one and MURDERED this one. I and mine recognize this one and fear this one, but you do not fear, and in foolish thought and actions provoke this one believing that because you mouth words you are immune to the actions of this one. I say to you now, you are not immune. The time that you acknowledge is only relevant to you. Your science is prepared for you and the more you look the more that is produced for you to see. These truths can be communicated now because you are not equipped to believe them or act upon them. There results, when you ponder them, produces sustenance and modes of transition for others that are not you. The time is not a week since your were reborn from the desolation and yet you say if what I am told is true, why does something not happen. In the APPOINTED SEASON IT WILL AND NONE WILL BE REMOVED TO SAFETY FOR THEIR GOODNESS. SOME WILL BE REMOVED BUT NOT TO SAFETY, BUT TO A PLACE THEY HAVE EARNED. You are in the Fifth and in the Sixth I COME and this can be stopped by neither you nor me. Is it beyond you to understand this. If so then look around you and WATCH. You are ruled by the bases of humans, for Mammon of no value, you run to and throw. What you consider good progress is death for the Earth. What you consider love is rudely based. When I offer what in your heart you want above all, most of you will follow. I HAVE NO USE FOR YOU IN ANY FORM FLESH OR SPIRIT. MY DESIRE IS TO REGAIN WHAT I LOST BECAUSE OF YOU AND TO PROVE WHAT YOU REALLY ARE. TO YOU THIS IS EVIL, TO ME THIS IS GOOD.
I will not bother to address your rambling nonsensical hypocritical response but will simply say that if I am as doomed as you claim, then why is darkness working so hard to turn me to it's side? Why have I been under this same form of attack for many more years than I care to recall?
If I am already working for the side of evil, why is it continually trying to pull me down? When in human form, evil tempts you and rewards you to keep you there. The flesh is of no use... it is the soul that is sought after... right? If I am already overcome by evil, why am I constantly reminded (in more ways than I can express) that doing the right thing is something I constantly seem to need to defend and ultimately pay for? I would give specific examples but it is all rather personal. I know this... it isn't the murdered one who is behind it. Additionally, assuming I am understanding you correctly with regard to the "murdered one" you mention... while I relate to the loss... I am sorry that you fail to see all you have gained. Do you think the words spoken "Father why hast thou forsaken me?" (I won't bother posting the Aramaic) were intended as a real question from the Son to the Father? Or the more obvious scenario that these words were spoken for all who bore witness to what in our minds was the greatest tragedy in human history? Do you think the Son was unaware of this fate? This is the reward in this existence for being a "good" person... torture. I intend not to draw a comparison from the "one who was murdered" and my own situation because unlike the Son, I am NOT free from sin... but the general theme is alive and well and I am living testimony to this. I am relatively young and have plenty of progress to make in whatever time I have left here but I will say this... were the end to find me tomorrow, I would be ready for my judgment. I don't ask for forgiveness only to put myself in the same position again. I don't communicate with God asking for anything other than continued strength to be able to act as selflessly as I do only to suffer for it later... and darkness can keep coming and knock on my door and put thoughts into my head that are no good... but it can never have me for I have already proudly proclaimed myself as belonging to the "one who was murdered" you refer to and while my suffering is not remotely comparable to that of his, I will proudly continue to fight this evil even if it means I cannot live a single day at peace until my time has come to move on to greater things.

"He who loves his life shall lose it; He who hates his life shall have it eternal"

I am in it all for the long haul and I am not practicing acts of kindness for anything in return whatsoever... not even to earn my spot in the afterlife. I simply treat others the way I would like to be treated. I love the people I work with everyday and nothing will make me stop! I tell it to keep coming for me because it does and it will and I've let it know it will never get to me.

You will never get to me.

If I am to be accountable for this "murder" then I am no different from anyone else on this planet.

I forgive you for you truly know not what you say.

Expose me for what I am? I've not a thing to hide.

Please do...

I hope you are aware of the implications of the things that you are saying... (speaking as "we").

You know not what you say. You know not who I am. The list I provided I stand by... always have and always will. I will gladly suffer emotionally or mentally to do what's right. While some items on my list are "yet to be fully accomplished", most of them are and were you to know who I was, you would be able to see this for yourself... luckily for me, I wouldn't have the time required nor do I have a single thing to prove to you. You are equally guilty. Your posts show that you are far guiltier than I had imagined. Your "ego" is something I have becoms accustomed to in these parts. Anger kills by the way and your anger is as transparent as the motives of "evil" are...

Don't EVER speak for me or put words into my mouth again! You know NOT what I think of you or anyone else. My post was not the key to my mind so stop pretenfing you hve the slightest clue about me.

You are out of your territory this time...

-Specrre

03-31-2006, 03:28 AM
Who among us? I will always fall short of Christ but this is not to say I shouldn't aim as high as I try to. Your words can only serve to reinforce my need to do so. Your attempt at instilling fear in those you haunt on this board only work to my advantage. I am sorry you have been overcome with yourself to the extent you so clearly display in all you pollute this site with. You are trapped in the material. You don't see it... but as it turns out, we tend to be horrible judges of ourselved and at best so biased we become blind. There is no love in anything you stated. Furthermore, who are you more concerned with... YOUR loss... or HIS? You've made it clear!

Get over yourself... we know not our own limit and time goes by quick when you lose sight of the important things such as the self indulgence we have all come to expect from you.

Next time, try to consider what your point is before you unleash your neglectful thought process out on someone. Or better still, if you MUST respond at all try to actually say something and at least attempt to make your point.

I am far from "immune" and strive everyday to meet the ideals I have shared as what I view as the meaning of life.

You are correct when you say that I do not "fear" but rather... I "revere". There is a difference.

ignt
03-31-2006, 01:13 PM
See: RAMBLINGS FROM BENEATH THE SECOND TREE

If you (Spectre)do not understand, too bad.

03-31-2006, 04:10 PM
I understand that I was merely expressing varying concepts of what life, to me, is about... ultimately learning the ways and aligning oneself with truth and you come at me from on high. You seperate yourself from the rest of us.

Feel free to drop me a private message to further clarify if you so desire.

ignt
03-31-2006, 05:28 PM
See: RAMBLINGS FROM BENEATH THE SECOND TREE

sablefish
04-01-2006, 07:44 PM
The goal of life is to reproduce. We are all just self replicating robots programmed at birth or before to repeat our genetic code.

I don't think there is a meaning to life. It is just some kind of code/program.

Where the fittest survive and reproduce, and the losers and their would be decedents die, and don't reproduce.

That is the program. All this talk about religion is bogus.

The truth is that no one really understands what is going on, because we are stuck in four dimensions instead of the 11 or 12 that exist
The other dimensions are the key to why miracles work.

An understanding of "Jesus and His works" is the reality that other dimensional forces are at work on this planet. The Satanics are on much lower level than Christ was.

One of the greatest force dimensions is Faith. "That His will be done in Heaven and earth"

Satan/Lucifer are just one of the twenty three angels/angles of the multi dimensions.

When we, thru science/mathematics finally understand string theory, We will eventually understand "God" and the rules of the road. as to how this universe we live in operates.

"Until then all bets are off"

ignt
04-02-2006, 09:58 AM
Sablefish, you have a clue, now here is a clue for you. The membrane is grainy and the grains are composed of huge things that only touch your dimension in very small ways. That is, if you still think that time and distance have relevance beyond your allowed senses. Human religions are all coarse sciences.

04-02-2006, 06:07 PM
sablefish wrote:

When we, thru science/mathematics finally understand string theory, We will eventually understand "God" and the rules of the road. as to how this universe we live in operates.

New String-Theory Notion Redefines the Big Bang:

String theory — the concept that all particles can be represented as strings or string-loops of incredibly minute length, oscillating at various frequencies — was initially developed to help explain why quarks, the tiny fundamental particles that make up protons and neutrons, are always confined within larger composite particles. However, string theory has evolved to allow scientists to deal with some wider issues. For example, they can use string theory to devise explanations for some grand problems in cosmology, such as the state of the universe — its shape, size, etc. — just after the Big Bang, when quarks roamed freely.

:article: (http://www.physorg.com/news63041667.html)

ignt
04-02-2006, 07:28 PM
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d146/clubc/HelalsHand2.jpg

04-02-2006, 09:00 PM
ignt wrote:
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d146/clubc/HelalsHand2.jpg
Let's see what lasts longer... my words or your images.

ignt
04-02-2006, 09:55 PM
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d146/clubc/HelalTemp.jpg

Bouncer
04-03-2006, 11:58 AM
What occurred to me is that in Jesus' day the Sanhedrin and other religious elite had all of the power concentrated in their hands. The people had to go through the priesthood in order to cleanse their souls, so to speak. Jesus started healing people and started hinting that they would one day have a direct relationship with God himself! He would tell people, "Your faith has healed you . . ." (NOT the priesthood!)
The Pharisees, et al, hated Jesus because their power base was threatened. Jesus came to put us into a new priesthood to commune directly with God. This is why the curtain in the Temple was torn apart during the death of Jesus.
And this principle still is at work today. Some powers (Illuminati, etc.) want to throw the world back to the time when all power, spiritual as well as political, is concentrated in the hands of a few. But Jesus came to set the captives freee . . . :-)

LaDominio
04-03-2006, 12:36 PM
Bouncer wrote:
What occurred to me is that in Jesus' day the Sanhedrin and other religious elite had all of the power concentrated in their hands. The people had to go through the priesthood in order to cleanse their souls, so to speak. Jesus started healing people and started hinting that they would one day have a direct relationship with God himself! He would tell people, "Your faith has healed you . . ." (NOT the priesthood!)
The Pharisees, et al, hated Jesus because their power base was threatened. Jesus came to put us into a new priesthood to commune directly with God. This is why the curtain in the Temple was torn apart during the death of Jesus.
And this principle still is at work today. Some powers (Illuminati, etc.) want to throw the world back to the time when all power, spiritual as well as political, is concentrated in the hands of a few. But Jesus came to set the captives freee . . . :-)

The powers are dim and arrogant enough to think they can undo what Jesus has done for us. They may be able to keep it from their media, but they have no way of blocking direct communication from Him, unless they manage to get everyone to submit to an unholy god!

sablefish
04-04-2006, 09:43 PM
Jesus was an incarnation from a star system far advanced from the Satanics, that run our world today. Jesus operated from a dimensional world where time and space could be manipulated thru faith... He could perform miracles because he understood the other dimensions.. The folded up dimensions.. Hidden from our viewpoint of four…

Yes it is possible to walk on water. Yes it is possible to turn time backward for that matter, Yes it is possible to make mountains into plains in an instant.

If you know how to do the quantum shuffle.

Jesus knew how to do that thingie.

That is the incarnation of what we call God..

And yet is only the God of this universe.. And yet there are an infinite number of universes.

upagainstit
02-23-2010, 11:31 PM
Life is meaningless.

Life itself has no meaning.

There is no meaning to life.


This thread is full of - "whatever" in life
along the lines of what life means.
However, I hold that life is "meaningless".


Nearest I can figure, from knowing to myself,
is we "could" self exist in ourselves and go on being.

The main stumbling block appears to be,
managing for ourselves - one to another.

Not managing for ourselves - one to another,
is where all our problems with one another are.

We would also have to manage - being -
within ourselves as well.

Can't handle it "inside" of ourselves
then we would have no "basis"
to handle it "outside" of ourselves.

That would have to do with "in" life.

Life starts out from - we aren't anywhere in life.
We haven't been yet.
Whatever we go on to in life, has yet to be.

Life itself, appears to be "meaningless".

Nectarious Daniel
02-24-2010, 11:42 AM
You all have free will.
Use it and create your own meaning of life.
To have "no meaning" is of course one way to live ones life.
If that feels right,then go on.
If it feels wrong,then change the plan.
Simple.

upagainstit
02-24-2010, 01:45 PM
You all have free will.
Use it and create your own meaning of life.
To have "no meaning" is of course one way to live ones life.
If that feels right,then go on.
If it feels wrong,then change the plan.
Simple.

It actually does feel right.
I actually "do" have it in a way,
that makes "sense" to me.

BlueAngel
02-25-2010, 12:01 AM
LOVE is the meaning of life.

With love, everything grows.

With growth, everything prospers.

With prosperity, eternity exists.

With eternity, one lives forever.

The Poet
02-25-2010, 03:36 PM
I am so far behind that can't even bring myself to have a best guess.

I'm sure you all have contemplated the question at least once in your lives, what was the best answer you could come up with?

The answer is to face life with tragic courage. Why tragic? Because we will all perish and all our works, dreams and hopes will crumble to so much dust. So yes, we awake evey day knowing that Death awaits to annihilate us all.
I have no illusions. No one will remember me a hundred, a thousand or even a million years hence. But, if die I must, then I can at least choose how I will die. I can choose to go out in a blaze of glory, fist raised in defiance, or go out like a dog, whimpering. I, for myself, choose to die defiant.
In other words, I want to die on my feet and not on my knees like a dog.

But another part, for me, is life is about defining that vast space between birth and extinction. For my part, I am led by the winds of inspiration, chasing the will'o wisp of inspiration and hoping that the energy, ecstasy and power of that inspiration can be channeled through me. I an see no higher calling but to be a conduit of that inspiration, and hopefully, perhaps pass the flame of ecstasy over to another person.
In that sense, I want to be a source of catharsis, giving voice and expression to the emotions and thoughts of the masses. Too often the outcast, the marginalized and the alienated have been left voiceless. I can only hope that if there is a God or a Higher Power(s), that He or Them grant me the ability and words to express that.
I don't know if there is a God or Gods or not. Doesn't really matter, I suppose. All I know is that people need a voice, and those with the most to say but the least ability to say it needs someone to take the lead and express it. I hope that I can be a conduit of that catharsis, and hopefully the alienated and social outcasts will feel that I express what they feel .

If I do that, anything and everything that happens is fine.

oneview
03-14-2010, 01:53 PM
The answer is to face life with tragic courage. Why tragic? Because we will all perish and all our works, dreams and hopes will crumble to so much dust. So yes, we awake evey day knowing that Death awaits to annihilate us all.

Seeing yourself in yourself, in you be, in it all - you just might realize -
that you "consciously" are still there - in it all. Even after you die.

I have no illusions. No one will remember me a hundred, a thousand or even a million years hence. But, if die I must, then I can at least choose how I will die. I can choose to go out in a blaze of glory, fist raised in defiance, or go out like a dog, whimpering. I, for myself, choose to die defiant.
In other words, I want to die on my feet and not on my knees like a dog.

Aspire! "Best wishes". You can choose - "as far as" you go.
Do you think that you are a "target" of outside interests?

But another part, for me, is life is about defining that vast space between birth and extinction. For my part, I am led by the winds of inspiration, chasing the will'o wisp of inspiration and hoping that the energy, ecstasy and power of that inspiration can be channeled through me. I an see no higher calling but to be a conduit of that inspiration, and hopefully, perhaps pass the flame of ecstasy over to another person.

Would be in - being, instilling - to others.

In that sense, I want to be a source of catharsis, giving voice and expression to the emotions and thoughts of the masses. Too often the outcast, the marginalized and the alienated have been left voiceless. I can only hope that if there is a God or a Higher Power(s), that He or Them grant me the ability and words to express that.

People seem to be in need of an "established" order about.
Not too many around, right now, that see to - go it alone.

I don't know if there is a God or Gods or not.

Gods are and aren't. Really.

Doesn't really matter, I suppose. All I know is that people need a voice, and those with the most to say but the least ability to say it needs someone to take the lead and express it. I hope that I can be a conduit of that catharsis, and hopefully the alienated and social outcasts will feel that I express what they feel .

Try not to "overlook" yourself, above all.

If I do that, anything and everything that happens is fine.

As long as, you don't overlook yourself, in your own "life" experience.


Reply is in your quoted post.

i love my shlong
03-15-2010, 02:45 AM
it is 42 (+1 for everybody who got that)

oneview
03-15-2010, 12:27 PM
it is 42 (+1 for everybody who got that)

42 = you

Do I get the +1?

joe122b
05-20-2010, 05:51 AM
The only answer i can give to that is to love. Thats the only true emotion i believe. Well i suppose its the most positive emotion but it's the most powerful emotion. Thats what the people in power understand so we all fight against each other and don't stick together. Back to the question, to love and be loved back. I think the hippies kinda had it right. They just didn't quite progress coz were way too high i would guess. They did see the true meaning of life tho. Not the materialistic magazine life that i live. We all fight and disagree with each others points of view and as long as that happens there will always be wars and poverty arround the world. The thing that drives me crazy is.. if i seen someone starvin i would take them in and feed them. I don't have a lot but i have a basic human emotion that trys to help others. Don't get me wrong, i don't roam the streets of London giving my change to the homeless. But if i seen someone really suffering i would try to help them. And most ordinary people would do the same. But tell me why there are people in this world with trillions ov dollars, and we have so much poverty in the world. Why would you need a trillions of dollars?? People like me would give the little we have to help someone suffering. The Rothschild family have trillions of dollars and there are people in the world suffering. What it comes down to is that basic emotion, love. These people do not feel this trough their fear of losing control. These are the questions everyone should be asking i think. Why do we allow people to be so wealthy that it controls everything we do in our daily lives. Believe me these are the people pulling the strings. Presidents, prime minsters are just the front men, the fall guys if you like. Nations are like companies. Companies hire people to do the talking. At the end of the day if a country wanted to do something that would upset the bankers, they wouldn't be lent any MONEY, hence the bankers are the ones in control.

Ok i've rambled on enough, feel free to message me if you have anything to say. I'm always open to new ideas and would be happy to exchange points of view with people