PDA

View Full Version : Black Visa

Minuteman
10-30-2005, 06:45 PM
I have had my second confirmation of a rumor. It seems that a Black Visa card exists. The holder of a black visa card is a person who maintains at least a million dollar bank account balance.
The holder of a black visa card has no credit limit. No minimum payment. Zero percent interest and gets to return items without a receipt among other things. In short the holder of a black visa shits ice cream so to speak. Further it was reported that an extensive search on the internet for information on black visa cards by one AOL user consistently crashed AOL's web browser. Hmm. This is unconfirmed. Have at it people.
So, in the land of the "free" and the "home of the brave" it's best to not leave home without your own personal black visa card. Now WTF is it black, the satanic color? Hmm.

igwt
10-30-2005, 07:35 PM
Maybe they are thinking of Black Amex, aka Centurion.

http://images1.reviewcentre.com/sent-in/item56231.jpg

Bouncer
10-31-2005, 08:47 AM
Who in the h3ll would want a VISA card if they had a million in the bank???

Neuveau riche?

It shows who has the loot. I suppose the perks are worth the subscription. Maybe it has a secret microchip with the illuminaughty password, like in "Eyes Wide Shut" . . .

igwt
10-31-2005, 09:21 PM
Bouncer wrote:

Neuveau riche?

It shows who has the loot. I suppose the perks are worth the subscription. Maybe it has a secret microchip with the illuminaughty password, like in "Eyes Wide Shut" . . .

Here is a quote of one who possesses such a card.

Re: A little weekend fun

A few years ago my wife and I went to Oahu for a long weekend so I could do a little surfing. I had gone for a swim at Queen's beach in Waikiki. Wife had walked the stores and found a store that had a buttload of Rolexes. She told me she saw a watch she liked. Wife is not into watches in the least ,she is very non-materialistic. She brought me towel to dry off and I asked her to show me the watch before we went back to our hotel. Walked in this place and none of the clerks approached her, but the minute a Asian customer walked in they ran to them. I have a temper so I asked for the manager, he came over after a few minutes. I told him she had wanted to buy a watch but none of his stooges wanted to sell her one. I asked him if it was because the way I was dressed, he claimed no. I told him how his stooges raced for the Asians as soon as they walked in. I asked my wife for my cash and wallet . I threw my wad of cash on the counter and my Black Card from Amex (this was when they first released it in the states,very few out). I asked him how many of his precious Asians carried this much cash plus this type of card. I reminded him that many years ago these people blew up his f'n island now he kisses there a$$. Bottom line he sold me her watch at a great discount, and when we got home he had Fed Exed a small bag of gifts for her and a hand written letter of apology.

Yeah I speak my mind and don't care about being PC, it's good to be a big boy. People back down pretty quick.

Insider
10-31-2005, 09:26 PM
igwt wrote:

Bouncer wrote:

Neuveau riche?

Here is a quote of one who possesses such a card.

Re: A little weekend fun

A few years ago my wife and I went to Oahu for a long weekend so I could do a little surfing. I had gone for a swim at Queen's beach in Waikiki. Wife had walked the stores and found a store that had a buttload of Rolexes. She told me she saw a watch she liked. Wife is not into watches in the least ,she is very non-materialistic. She brought me towel to dry off and I asked her to show me the watch before we went back to our hotel. Walked in this place and none of the clerks approached her, but the minute a Asian customer walked in they ran to them. I have a temper so I asked for the manager, he came over after a few minutes. I told him she had wanted to buy a watch but none of his stooges wanted to sell her one. I asked him if it was because the way I was dressed, he claimed no. I told him how his stooges raced for the Asians as soon as they walked in. I asked my wife for my cash and wallet . I threw my wad of cash on the counter and my Black Card from Amex (this was when they first released it in the states,very few out). I asked him how many of his precious Asians carried this much cash plus this type of card. I reminded him that many years ago these people blew up his f'n island now he kisses there a$$. Bottom line he sold me her watch at a great discount, and when we got home he had Fed Exed a small bag of gifts for her and a hand written letter of apology.

Yeah I speak my mind and don't care about being PC, it's good to be a big boy. People back down pretty quick.

Yes, "people" do back down very quickly when shown a BLACK CARD.

Arjuna
11-01-2005, 05:16 AM
AMERICAN EXPRESS INTRODUCES THE CENTURION CARD (http://home3.americanexpress.com/corp/latestnews/centurion_launch.asp)
NEW YORK, October 14, 1999 -- American Express today announced the introduction of the CenturionTM Card. The Centurion Card will be offered by invitation only to selected Platinum Card members.

Black American Express Card (http://www.snopes.com/business/bank/blackcard.asp)
this black credit card promises to simplify the lives of the harried rich. In exchange for its hefty annual fee (initially $1,000 US, but now $2,500), cardholders receive automatic upgrades on fifteen of the world's leading airlines. They also receive assistance in securing hard-to-come-by tickets for popular events, reservations at trendy restaurants, and shopping for Christmas gifts. Someone from the service will even call to remind cardholders of upcoming anniversaries. It is akin to having a personal concierge always on call.

BLOM Visa Black Platinum (http://www.blom.com.lb/cardblack.asp)
WHATEVER YOU NEED …WE'LL TAKE CARE OF IT!
Our Concierge Service is here to help you do the things you don't have the time, patience, or knowledge to do yourself. We have a wide range of trusted partners who can deliver almost anything you need.

Insider
11-01-2005, 08:15 AM
Arjuna, good information. I looked into this and as jaded as I am I was surprised. The Black Amex card is especially onerous. These are the people Bush said needed a tax break. Bush, most likely, would not even qualify for one. The pursuit of wealth, the sole purpose of most.

Insider
11-01-2005, 09:42 AM
c:\blackamex.jpg

BLACK AMEX CARD HOLDER
This is the kind of person who we slave for. I have always found it true that the majority of the "elite" are inbreed fools. This makes you wonder just who really runs this earthly show. It must be intelligent lizards.