PDA

View Full Version : the truth


10-31-2005, 08:40 PM
Human Trafficking:

Does anyone know of the new crime industry called human trafficking?
basically, they kidnap young girls and sell them into slavery as forced prostitutes... They threaten to kill their families if they try to run, or tell. They abuse the women often. This is sick.
But, the globalist (NWO, ie, the UN) are behind this sick trade. I seen a movie on lifetime about it... I usually don't pay attention to lifetime, as I think it's just chick flicks. But my friend said I must watch it, so I did. I'm glad I did.
These people have infiltrators at all levels of all governments around the globe. You see, the globalist have little concern about us. We are mere property to them. Unless your filthy rich, they don't treat you like a human. These people are fucking animals! And those are the people running our world! Theyr fucking making a fortune on rape, murder, and blackmail!
Bush is working on the same ladder of crooks... And most people follow him because their fucking brainwashed IDIOTS!!!

10-31-2005, 08:40 PM
I mean, these people will rape their mothers without thinking twice in the name of alittle more power or money. It's sick. The UN "peacekeeping" forces with the blue helmets (the NWO army), have been largely reported around the world raping women.
Human trafficking is a global crime market, they ship slaves all over the world. They even take girls as young as 11 yrs old! They'll even take little boys (remember, the Vatican loooooves little boys)...
No, I'm not christian, but that isn't an attack on christianity. The Vatican is the church of the "antichrist". They run the Illuminati, the international banking conspiracies which finances all this shit, hell, the damn UN!

10-31-2005, 08:41 PM
I know the brainwashed idiots are gonna try to warp my evidenceto make it invalid, as is always the case, due to their mental insecurity.... But the globalists have a secret super high-tech weapon called the HAARP, in Alaska. It has multiple functions, amoung these, jamming communications, and more important, altering weather conditions (which explains the tsunami, katrina)... Check out these two links, the first one tells about HAARP, the second one provides evidence. The evidence is a bill passed by congress where they ADMIT they have the ability to alter weather conditions.

http://nwo-warning.tripod.com/haarp.htm

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=s109-517

10-31-2005, 08:42 PM
Actually, GW and the current adm. WANTED 9/11 to happen. In fact, top level Bush adm officials had a meeting with the high-jackers of 9/11 2 days prior to it happening, in Palestine. That had leaked on the news once, but was quickly hushed up. The globalist have bought all the world's medias, including ours.
9/11 did several things in way of gearing us for a global takeover.
1. Provided an excuse to highten security, which led to the creation of our secret police (Office of Homeland Defense)... Not to mention the Patriot Act.
2. Gave us an excuse to go to war, and build Bush as a war-time president. Blind patriotism is clouding the judgement of the masses, who loose the capability to question things. Restored faith in a system now going straight to hell in a hand basket.
3. Provided a scapegoat (arabs)... All dictatorships have found a scapegoat... For example with NAZI Germany it was the jews. Now it's arabs.

Remember how all dictators come to power illegaly, by stealing office (remember the 2000 elections, where hundreds, maybe thousands, of votes were discarded in Florida, the very same state George Bush's BROTHER is governor of?).... Not to mention that the globalist had people planted all inside the supremem court.... In short, the people didn't elect Bush, the Supremem court did. This is a clear violation of our constitution.

10-31-2005, 08:47 PM
For the brainwashed sheep who REFUSE to look at facts, who REFUSE to look at history... I know this isn't gonna do any good because your so damned set in your ways of thinking "this will never happen to me because the universe revolves around me".
But the jews in Germany in the 1940's would have undoubtedly told you the same thing if you would went back in time and told them they would be shoved in gas ovens. The Romans would have said the same thing if you told them their empire would be tore apart by Germanic tribes. AND the Russians would have said the same thing if you told them their czar would fall and they'd be oppressed under communism and shoved in gulags. What is this "same thing" I'm talking about?
You already know it. You wanna say I'm full of shit. The difference btw me and you Bushies is that I CAN LOOK AT INFORMATION, GET TO KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT, AND LOOK AT THINGS OUTSIDE OF THIS UTOPIAN PIPE DREAM YOU ALL LIVE IN!!! Some of you say how corrupt politicians and lawyers and media are, but you follow every damn thing they say without question. Because your weak, to damn weak to think for yourselves. And soon you'll pay for your weakness, because the clock is ticking.
You wanna say "my information comes from the internet". Most of it doesn't, it comes from contacts on the inside. But it's easier for you sheep out there to ignore this. Never have I seen people who ignorantly refute all evidence and bend discovery to fit your singular pre-concieved views... But atleast us "crazy conspiracy theorists" can offer evidence and intelligent arguments. I got flamed for bringing this up on deviantart.com, which is *supposed* to be a forum for open minded intellectuals!
To say "this will never happen" is to say that the halucaust, hiroshima bomb, manhattan project, african slave trade, salem which trials, and soviet gulags never happened. I dare you critics to pick up a godd**ed history book and actually look it up!

10-31-2005, 08:51 PM
I mean the pieces are in place alittle too damned perfectly.
If a man in a ski mask with a gun walks into a bank, anyone with since can put 2 and 2 together and say "he's gonna rob the bank"... Why are these idiots in society so blind to it? Because they are
1. ignorant
2. set in their ways (to the point where proof doesn't mean shit anymore)
3. insecure

And, even if some of my info is from online, you critics believe everything you hear on the news. But oh my goodness, the news wouldn't LIE! I mean, after all, they and the politicians actually care about us more than money, power, or intimidation (you can cut my sarcasm with a knife).

Damn it felt good to get this off my back!

10-31-2005, 08:59 PM
Snake13 wrote:
Human Trafficking:

Does anyone know of the new crime industry called human trafficking?
basically, they kidnap young girls and sell them into slavery as forced prostitutes... They threaten to kill their families if they try to run, or tell. They abuse the women often. This is sick.
But, the globalist (NWO, ie, the UN) are behind this sick trade. I seen a movie on lifetime about it... I usually don't pay attention to lifetime, as I think it's just chick flicks. But my friend said I must watch it, so I did. I'm glad I did.
These people have infiltrators at all levels of all governments around the globe. You see, the globalist have little concern about us. We are mere property to them. Unless your filthy rich, they don't treat you like a human. These people are fucking animals! And those are the people running our world! Theyr fucking making a fortune on rape, murder, and blackmail!
Bush is working on the same ladder of crooks... And most people follow him because their fucking brainwashed IDIOTS!!!

You've seen a movie on Lifetime Television?

....

How was it?

10-31-2005, 09:01 PM
Also, I am a scientologist. I have my own views, but I don't believe in religion... My personal view is religion was created by the Illuminati to enslave the minds of man, and they are secretly worshipping aliens under the guise of god. The greys put us here. But as long as your not gonna make me into a "devil worshipper" I can put religion aside for those religious christian folks. Do bear in mind though, if any religion is the victim in this, it non-christians. I'm tired of the DOMINANT religion claiming persecution and then running around making laws and policies to subjugate everyone, including non-christians, to their views. Seperation of Church and State is just as much a part of America as the constitution, we shouldn't hafta bow down to someone else's god. The Christian coalition is behind the religious infiltration of politics which leads to political/economic/social ailenation of "outsiders", it's brought to you courtesy of the NWO. As long as you don't shove it down my throat we can get along fine.

10-31-2005, 09:06 PM
Ok, since this stupid damn computer didn't wanna f'ing post it, I'll post this again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I am a scientologist. I have my own views. A problem I see within the "conspiracy theory" community is some are unknowingly helping it through religion. You can believe what you want, that's the American way. Elimination of seperation of church and state ISN'T the American way. SoC&S is just as much a part of America as the constitution.
The Christian coalition is behind the religious infiltration of politics, passing laws and policies subjugating non-believers. This infiltration isolates and alienates non-Christians socially/politically/economically. my personal opinion is that religion was a brainwashing tool for the globalist, to pit us against eachother. Like a big cult.
But as long as you don't shove your religion down my throat, we can get along fine.

10-31-2005, 09:11 PM
Snake13 wrote:
Also, I am a scientologist. I have my own views, but I don't believe in religion... My personal view is religion was created by the Illuminati to enslave the minds of man, and they are secretly worshipping aliens under the guise of god. The greys put us here. But as long as your not gonna make me into a "devil worshipper" I can put religion aside for those religious christian folks. Do bear in mind though, if any religion is the victim in this, it non-christians. I'm tired of the DOMINANT religion claiming persecution and then running around making laws and policies to subjugate everyone, including non-christians, to their views. Seperation of Church and State is just as much a part of America as the constitution, we shouldn't hafta bow down to someone else's god. The Christian coalition is behind the religious infiltration of politics which leads to political/economic/social ailenation of "outsiders", it's brought to you courtesy of the NWO. As long as you don't shove it down my throat we can get along fine.

A Scientologist? I think you mean that you are a confused Thelemite.

truebeliever
11-01-2005, 12:59 AM
my personal opinion is that religion was a brainwashing tool for the globalist, to pit us against eachother. Like a big cult.

Sooo, you're trying to be funny? Or really completely fucked up...

Also, I am a scientologist.

billiard
11-01-2005, 04:11 AM
separation of church and state is NOT part of the constitution ,but a fairly recent theme of the NWO and their socialist puppets from the radical left in america. the concept is actually a violation of the constitution ,as the actual wording is :

Congress shall make no law respecting the establishment of religion,nor prohibiting the free exercise thereof.

the original intent of the framers was freedom of religion - not freedom from religion. England had a "national" church(anglican) and this part of the first amendment was to prevent the GOVERNMENT from interfering in the affairs of the CHURCH,not the other way around. anyone who uses the phrase "separation of church and state" either has their own agenda or has little knowledge of history and our founding document .

LaDominio
11-01-2005, 05:53 AM
my personal opinion is that religion was a brainwashing tool for the globalist, to pit us against eachother. Like a big cult.

Well, in the beginning, religion was just a shallow explanation for the unknown and a guidebook for people to follow, but now I would say that religion is defiantly being used as a tool.

Human trafficking is supposed to piss you off. Itís meant to distract you. If you take out the real enemy, all of these problems will disappear.

Donít fall for these traps. Although these are atrocious, you cannot fix the problem. You must aim higher, much higher.

truebeliever
11-01-2005, 06:07 AM
Well, in the beginning, religion was just a shallow explanation for the unknown and a guidebook for people to follow, but now I would say that religion is defiantly being used as a tool.

LADOMINO:

Please explain how my religious beliefs make me a controlled tool of the Globalists? Or for that matter, anyone besides God?

Truly, these sorts of comments astound me. Religion is the expression of a direct experience of the God Head. Religion is not meant to explain anything. Religion is always based on an experience and is Gods way of pulling you up from the mud of pure animal behaviour.

Be more specific in your criticism. The churches have failed, but not religion.

wolff
11-01-2005, 06:59 AM
Truebeliever, You either are one of the sheeple or you are a conspirator. Just keep "believing", Yah, that's exactly what they want....

Insider
11-01-2005, 07:13 AM
truebeliever wrote:
Well, in the beginning, religion was just a shallow explanation for the unknown and a guidebook for people to follow, but now I would say that religion is defiantly being used as a tool.

LADOMINO:

Please explain how my religious beliefs make me a controlled tool of the Globalists? Or for that matter, anyone besides God?

Truly, these sorts of comments astound me. Religion is the expression of a direct experience of the God Head. Religion is not meant to explain anything. Religion is always based on an experience and is Gods way of pulling you up from the mud of pure animal behaviour.

Be more specific in your criticism. The churches have failed, but not religion.

You are correct on much, but the word religion is not found in the King James version of the Bible.
Think about that.

LaDominio
11-01-2005, 07:48 AM
truebeliever wrote:
LADOMINO:

Please explain how my religious beliefs make me a controlled tool of the Globalists? Or for that matter, anyone besides God?

Truly, these sorts of comments astound me. Religion is the expression of a direct experience of the God Head. Religion is not meant to explain anything. Religion is always based on an experience and is Gods way of pulling you up from the mud of pure animal behaviour.

Be more specific in your criticism. The churches have failed, but not religion.

Iím not trying to be critical about religion, Iím being critical about the way people perceive religion.

Spirituality is far simpler than religion explains it to be. If I were to write my own religious scripture, it would only contain a single word. "One".

The "God Head" is not the true God. The God described in holy text is not the true God. God is far beyond explanation but we experience God every second of our lives. You cannot "meet" God; you can only untie your blindfold and SEE God before you. You will see yourself, and in your eyes you will see everything, because we are all One.

truebeliever
11-01-2005, 07:52 AM
Truebeliever, You either are one of the sheeple or you are a conspirator. Just keep "believing", Yah, that's exactly what they want....

And you cock head are a one line ambush merchant. State your case...in detail...or shut your mouth.

You are boring me at an incredibly fast rate. Whip yourself back to the gun control thread and answer the questions or head back to Storm front Herr Wolf.

"One of the sheeple"...Lord have mercy!

I'm certainly a member of the Illuminati...i'm here to gather info on people like you mate so look out! Again...Stormfront awaits...

truebeliever
11-01-2005, 07:58 AM
You are correct on much, but the word religion is not found in the King James version of the Bible.
Think about that.

I think we are stuck in somantics. I have not been to church in 25 years. Religion, like any tradition is built up over time, often on the shoulders of giants.

Many things "traditional" are made up of plenty of "roughage" that is good for the soul. Like the food of today, watch out you are not consuming some VERY white bread fast food.

11-01-2005, 10:34 AM
Don't take what I said out of context. I'm not attacking Christians. Yes, I do believe all religion is a mind control tool. But I'm not judging you for it. Your entitled to believe what you want. That's the American way.
All I am saying is that religion has no place in politics. Politics and religion must stay seperate. It's unfair to have one religion in a high seat of power to force their ideas and values onto others. That is not the American way. This is what the Christian Coalition has been doing. And, the CC is owned, ran, and operated by people in the NWO. This is fact.
Once again, I'm not attacking your religion. But do keep in mind, that the NWO will pervert religious institutions, or falsely make people believe an institution is christian when it's not (the Vatican Church).

11-01-2005, 10:38 AM
You can effectively call the NWO a demon of christianity, much like NAZI Germany was. It doesn't mean theyr a real christian agenda, or organization.
My theory is a bit different. I think the aliens put us here. And the Illuminati has always served the aliens behind the curtain. In fact, they've did alot to help cover up UFO's and alien obductions, especially back in the 50's and 60's. Basically, I think earth is an expirement for the greys.

Insider
11-01-2005, 10:57 AM
Earth is fine, the experiment is humans. Experimental failure is eminent.

wolff
11-01-2005, 02:55 PM
Truebeliever Wrote:
"I'm certainly a member of the Illuminati...i'm here to gather info on people like you mate so look out! "

I'm not a bit concerned as you don't sound like you have the intellect the Illuminati would require.

11-01-2005, 02:56 PM
wolff wrote:
Truebeliever Wrote:
"I'm certainly a member of the Illuminati...i'm here to gather info on people like you mate so look out! "

I'm not a bit concerned as you don't sound like you have the intellect the Illuminati would require.

Never overestimate the intelligence of the Illuminati.

wolff
11-01-2005, 03:03 PM
Point well taken.

truebeliever
11-01-2005, 07:25 PM
I'm not a bit concerned as you don't sound like you have the intellect the Illuminati would require.

With the quality of your posts...likewise.

It's like having a 2 year old accuse you of stupidity.

BTW...i'm not a bad guy. But dont call me an idiot when you cannot even debate the point.

You can effectively call the NWO a demon of christianity, much like NAZI Germany was. It doesn't mean theyr a real christian agenda, or organization.

And what of Stalin? Hitler never touched the Church in Germany though Himmler was chasing them from the SS.

I dont buy the "occult" bullshit regarding Hitler. Hitler was a rationalist. I once went to a Laroche meeting. That does'nt make me one of them.

Himmler was a different story. Definately Pagan. A full on occultist? Well, given the quality of the historical reporting of the war including the Holohoax I am taking everything with a pinch of salt. I have a few books to read on the matter before I make up my mind.

As for the neo - cons. They have nothing to do with the "right" or "fascism". They are full of old gaurd "Trotskyites" and are completely Bolshevik in origen. They are carbon copies and talk the ideological talk in your face but are constantly accused of being "right wing Christians". This is an inside joke in their circles.

Fascists are nationalistic and look after their own. Is someone going to tell me "W" is working for the American people?

As for UFO's. They are high tech aircraft and the UFO stuff is their to amuse people at the Pentagon who release paper work on all sorts of things to keep the gullible...gullible. There may well ne genetic manipulation going on...how could they help themselves?

To call human beings an experiment of "Aliens" is to slap God in the face. It is an infantile fantasy created to assuage the loss of God from peoples lives. In this Age of Aquarius, aliens have replaced angels.

That people automatically assume that their is another more "wise race" out "there" who is coming to rescue us shows just how afraid we are to pick up our cross and take responsability for Gods creation. This fantasy that Aliens will come and rescue us or whisk us off to another planet came to be during the height of the Cold War and the threat of nuclear annhialation. Wise Alien Race has replaced God.

We are Fatherless in more ways than one.

Just to clarify...it is not that there IS'NT other worlds out their far wiser than us. It is the amazing "automatic" assumption that there must be which is the desperate wish of someone who is not willing to accept responsability for this planet and their part in the chaos.

Insider
11-01-2005, 07:30 PM
I like it. Good post.

11-01-2005, 08:54 PM
A slap in the face of god? Well, if that's your perception. I'm curious why religion is divided upon cultural and geographic lines?
I mean, anyone born in Africa is presumed muslim, in Europe, North America, or Australia, they'r mostly (if not all) christian. If theyr born in Asia, their Buddhist. If someone is born in India, they'r hindu. If someone is born in mediterranean europe or latin America their roman catholic. It seems to me it's more about cultural identity than real belief. Personally, I have a hard time believing some story of a man who heeled the blind with a wave of the hand, or parted the red sea, or turned sticks to snakes, etc. I think stuff like this can be easier explained by advanced technology. And the "virgin birth".... Alien obduction and test tube pregnancy. It makes more since, scientifically.

11-01-2005, 08:59 PM
I just think religion is a tool used to serve a dual purpose.
1. Brainwash society into obedience
2. Divide man into camps to war them against one another (which the Illuminati makes a killing off of, fueling both sides of a given conflict with weapons/equipment sales and such).

11-01-2005, 09:07 PM
However, some have clinged onto the whole religious thing too tight, and against the better wishes of the globalists, those people put their faith ahead of the government who conditioned them to it. I think though, that they use this strong conviction to their advantage in rallying the catholics (and rednecks) who'll follow without question, and further use it to alienate non-christians.
It's not that I don't believe a god exists. I just think our world is too insignifigant in the polyverse to have any clue about it. All religious gods, IMO, carry no validity. We don't really know anything about him/her/it except it's either evil or apathetic. I think id such an "omnipotent" god exists, there is no excuse for all the evil and suffering in the world, as if this being were so omnipotent and powerful it could stop this from happening, no matter what.

11-01-2005, 09:11 PM
Scientifically, there must be some universal mind behind the laws of nature, inter-spacial. But I don't think Jesus, or Moses, or Yahwey (if I spelled it right), or Buddha, or Muhammad... Or even Zues. I don't think any of that carries any water.
I also don't think my assumption that intelligent life exists elsewhere is irresponsible. It only makes since. Why would earth be an exception?

11-01-2005, 09:14 PM
Snake13 wrote:
Scientifically, there must be some universal mind behind the laws of nature, inter-spacial. But I don't think Jesus, or Moses, or Yahwey (if I spelled it right), or Buddha, or Muhammad... Or even Zues. I don't think any of that carries any water.
I also don't think my assumption that intelligent life exists elsewhere is irresponsible. It only makes since. Why would earth be an exception?

However, you do believe that a race called the Tetans flew here from a planet called Xenu and infested everyone with delusions. And the only way to become a 'Clear' is to hook yourself up to an ohm meter, study Dianetics for your entire life, and give up everything you have to the Church of Scientology, which by the way, was started by L. Ron Hubbard, one of Aleister Crowley's favorite disciples.

I can see how scientifically minded you are.

billiard
11-02-2005, 06:51 AM
(chuckle , chuckle) good post bravu !
it amazes me the lengths to which some will go in order to deny the existence of God .

whoever it was that said the Christian Coalition is NWO absolutely hasn't a clue . CC is simply a political action group that has tried to reverse the societal decay in the US .

probably the one group the globalists consider the biggest threat to their agenda is the Christian Church(uninformed and disorganized though they may be)because they are simply not maleable enough to mold into the NWO mindset. they will always be a problem.

aliens ? gimme a break .

oh ...and it's not only God who has permitted the evil and suffering in the world ... so too have we all.

truebeliever
11-02-2005, 07:52 AM
oh ...and it's not only God who has permitted the evil and suffering in the world ... so too have we all.

That is ALL mans doing. Like any Father He lets his children go and hopes they come back.

The ego has to grow up sometime. It's just a phase. I hope we survive it.

LaDominio
11-02-2005, 08:40 AM
truebeliever wrote:
That is ALL mans doing. Like any Father He lets his children go and hopes they come back.

The ego has to grow up sometime. It's just a phase. I hope we survive it.

Yes,
evil is not to be blamed upon anyone or anything except evil itself. We have free will. We have the choice to be weak or strong against evil. God does not 'permit' evil, we do.

Insider
11-02-2005, 09:37 AM
Read the book of Job.

11-02-2005, 10:40 AM
Alien life is more scientifically possible. And I also didn't deny the existance of god, I just had a different idea of god. Some things can't be blamed on man. Illness, hunger... However, aliens make since scientifically.
I will also say that spirituallity and magick make since scientifically, beyond most peoples' comprehension. However, magick can't perform no divine miracles. I really don't have a religion, just my own view of things.

Also, the dude who claims to be on the inside is obviously lying. if you were in deep enough to call yourself Illuminati, you wouldn't be posting on here and talking unless you had a death wish.

Insider
11-02-2005, 12:22 PM
Snake13 wrote:
Alien life is more scientifically possible. And I also didn't deny the existance of god, I just had a different idea of god. Some things can't be blamed on man. Illness, hunger... However, aliens make since scientifically.
I will also say that spirituallity and magick make since scientifically, beyond most peoples' comprehension. However, magick can't perform no divine miracles. I really don't have a religion, just my own view of things.

Also, the dude who claims to be on the inside is obviously lying. if you were in deep enough to call yourself Illuminati, you wouldn't be posting on here and talking unless you had a death wish.

I have never made such a claim. The ID was a joke on one who did claim just that, a real jackass. I am neither on the inside, outside, upside, or downside. Never claimed to be . GET OVER IT.

11-02-2005, 04:53 PM
Ok, so we can be friends? Stop arguing?

11-02-2005, 04:58 PM
Oh yeah, by the way, sorry for making the accusation. I seen you post something to the effect that you were illuminati, but I think you were probably being sarcastic. No problem there, I feel ya, I get tired of people making bogus claims and trying to sell themselves on the conspiracy, or trying to make a marketing ploy out of it too. It's repulsive. It's like living in NAZI Germany and trying to market the halucaust. Some people have no tact.

Insider
11-02-2005, 05:28 PM
Understand.

truebeliever
11-02-2005, 06:22 PM
It's like living in NAZI Germany and trying to market the halucaust. Some people have no tact.

Or living in Palestine and trying to market the holocaust. Some people have no tact.

Back to the subject again...

truebeliever
11-02-2005, 06:36 PM
As for "Aliens" etc making scientific sense.

I cannot say that there are NO life forms outside of planet Earth. In fact I would be a fool to say that based on what we observe on planet Earth...that life goes everywhere. Such is the power of the life force. That we can observe billions of galaxies with billions of stars speaks for itself...good odds for the LGM people.

However, it is the AUTOMATIC assumption that from these DISTANT (to the point of being impossible to comprehend) stars come Beings far wiser, benevolent or not so benevolent, who are far technically advanced.

What is "scientifically" provable about that?

I postulate the same "theory" with exactly the same level of evidence...that WE are Gods mightiest creation in the Universe and He has bequeathed us a mighty brain to comprehend His will and marvel in wonder at His creation.

I say the meaning of life is to travel and explore Gods creation, the Universe, with peace on the mind in the spirit of spiritual and scientific discovery.

It's pretty predictable that in the Age Of Aquarius aliens would replace angels.

Insider
11-02-2005, 06:51 PM
If there are aliens more advanced than us, I doubt they would need to travel here to learn about us. Their technology would have long ago made travel unnecessary for simple research. I do not mean anything supernatural, just super technology.

11-02-2005, 07:28 PM
Snake13 wrote:
Alien life is more scientifically possible. And I also didn't deny the existance of god, I just had a different idea of god. Some things can't be blamed on man. Illness, hunger... However, aliens make since scientifically.
I will also say that spirituallity and magick make since scientifically, beyond most peoples' comprehension. However, magick can't perform no divine miracles. I really don't have a religion, just my own view of things.

Also, the dude who claims to be on the inside is obviously lying. if you were in deep enough to call yourself Illuminati, you wouldn't be posting on here and talking unless you had a death wish.

I realize that you don't deny the existance of 'god', and that you go to 'church'.

It's just that your 'god' happens to not only be created in the image of man, but is in fact man himself.

Scientology is about 99% Thelema and about 1% L. Ron Hubbard science-fiction comic books.

Scientology was started by the O.T.O.

fortshafter
02-27-2006, 04:32 PM
" Scientology is about 99% Thelema and about 1% L. Ron Hubbard science-fiction comic books."

yeah, because believing in Heaven and Jesus are so clear and not the least bit like a comic book or a childrens story.......wow, denial is a truly frightening thing .