PDA

View Full Version : crime in black and white

Akbar
11-01-2005, 01:03 PM
The NWO controlled news media has flooded the America airwaves with the rise of crime often with a black or brown face. Even former KKK members under their new name the Minutemen are beginning to do their own research on the matter. The NWO elites control the white masses through fear of the "other" masses. This fear has served as a convenient tool to keep the masses separated and paralyze so they could not unite and work on joint issues. In America both poor blacks and poor whites have the same issues, but news media produced fear and ignorance keeps them divided. The NWO controlled news media has always overrepresented the involvement of minorities involvement in crime and underrepresented whites involvement in crime. The following is a link to research done on the subject:

http://www.buildingblocksforyouth.org/media/exec.html

Thumper
11-01-2005, 01:09 PM
i always found it was the exact reverse, especially in marxist europe. :-P

Akbar
11-01-2005, 01:53 PM
How likely is it for police officers to arrest blacks for committing crimes as they do whites? Do you think that police officers would arrest both blacks and whites at the same rate if they committed the same crime? The history of the United States shows otherwise. History shows that blacks are often guilty and must be proven innocent, and whites are innocent until proven guilty. Here are some other links to crime in black and white:

http://www.lipmagazine.org/articles/featwise_34.htm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/van-jones/are-blacks-a-criminal-rac_b_8398.html

truebeliever
11-01-2005, 08:01 PM
With regards to where I live. Perth, Western Asutralia.

There are about 60 Aboriginal kids who do well over %70 of the car theiving. When they are locked up, car chases dissapear overnight.

In fact, you can gaurantee that when certain people are locked up the crime rate drops overnight.

I talked extensively with coppers when i worked in Royal Perth Emergency Department and elswhere. When we heard their was a car accident involving a stolen car, what was the "race" of the guilty (who just killed or injured an innocent motorist)...aboriginal, EVERY time! This is not me being racist. I am just stating a "fact" based on my direct experience.

We are currently experience a "quiet" period. Because the same little arseholes are safely locked up. Want to behave like a dog? Then doggy goes into the pound. Simple, be you black or white.

Thumper
11-01-2005, 11:38 PM
Akbar, the true depiction of crime is often with held from the public for various reasons.

Reading your post one gets the idea that 'whites' run the NWO for their benefit.

But of course we know the whole thing is anti humanity, not just against 'minorities'.

Just as the Tulsa riot has been shushed up, the immigrant rape epidemic in Scandinavia is also recieving very little attention because it might harm 'race relations'.

It's taken bloggers to compile the data and it's quite alarming:

http://fjordman.blogspot.com/2005/02/muslim-rape-epidemic-in-sweden-and.html

I also have the suspicion that Western Europe has an immigration policy similar to FEMA where they are literally recruiting criminals and rapists, because the counter part immigrant populations in Canada are NOT NEARLY THIS BAD. They are actually quite decent people.

Of course without the agitators, (like what's going on in Paris right now) Europe cannot have it's 'multi-cultural' police state. We're all victims of this. Coloreds and whites.

Akbar
11-02-2005, 09:33 AM
Truebeliever,
I'm sure the whites in Australia have stolen more from the aborigines than a car. Before you stick your chest out about how moral whites are and how immoral the aborigines are. This attachment is just 1% of the true history of whites in the world.

http://www.cwo.com/%7Elucumi/tasmania.html

To hate or kill someone just because they are of a different race is not only an act against humanity, but against God. I'm sure that we are intelligent enough to know that this is a worst crime than what blacks are committing.

Akbar
11-02-2005, 09:51 AM
Thumper,
The attachment in your post only serves to prove my point. The article is anti-Muslim. When Christian Swedes commit crimes do they list them as Christian Swedes? Muslims should protest the news media in Sweden if they allow this type of NWO propaganda. The article is a clear attack on both Muslims and immigrants. I'm sure Christian Swedes commit crimes, but the whole race is not accused of the crime. If individuals commit crimes, you can't blame the entire race for the crime. What should be listed in the article is the act, what led to the act and how it was resolved. When an article about crime starts by listing the religion or race of the individual before the crime then be assured that it is another NWO inspired article.

Thumper
11-02-2005, 11:00 AM
Akbar wrote:
Thumper,
The attachment in your post only serves to prove my point. The article is anti-Muslim. When Christian Swedes commit crimes do they list them as Christian Swedes? Muslims should protest the news media in Sweden if they allow this type of NWO propaganda. The article is a clear attack on both Muslims and immigrants. I'm sure Christian Swedes commit crimes, but the whole race is not accused of the crime. If individuals commit crimes, you can't blame the entire race for the crime. What should be listed in the article is the act, what led to the act and how it was resolved. When an article about crime starts by listing the religion or race of the individual before the crime then be assured that it is another NWO inspired article.Akbar, that was a blog, not mainstream media, meaning that the author had to do some legwork in order to extrapolate and piece together the information.

The truth of the matter is that the media doesn't report most ethnic crimes (especially if they are muslim or non-white) in Scandinavia because they still need the public to acquiesce to more immigration in order to achieve their police state.

If the NWO is so 'racist' and 'anti-minority', why do you think they let them immigrate there en mass in the first place? The whole thing is used to agitate the population, and is another divisive tool used in class warfare.

The immigrant class is being subsidized by welfare just like the black population in the US, and this lack of purpose leads to crime. This is intentional. Once again, both sides are being played off eachother.

Arjuna
11-02-2005, 11:55 AM
I agree with truebeliever and Thumper. I used to work as a taxi driver in a large USA city. At least 90% of the violent crimes and robberies we encountered were commited by blacks. I had so many problems dealing with young black males, including the fact that they have difficulty telling you where they are going (they can't remember addresses or street names, but can usually tell you where to turn as you proceed (such as, "now turn down that dark alley and stop so I can rob you")), that I decided to avoid doing business with them as much as possible.

I have read the following report, and I believe it presents an accurate assessment of violent crime.

introduction to The Color of Crime (http://www.amren.com/store/colorcrime.htm)

review of The Color of Crime (http://mensnewsdaily.com/blog/stix/2005/10/color-of-crime.html)

• Police and the justice system are not biased against minorities.

Crime Rates

• Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.

• When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.

• Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.

• The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic.

Interracial Crime

• Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.

• Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.

• Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.

• Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.

Gangs

• Only 10 percent of youth gang members are white.

• Hispanics are 19 times more likely than whites to be members of youth gangs. Blacks are 15 times more likely, and Asians are nine times more likely.

Incarceration

• Between 1980 and 2003 the US incarceration rate more than tripled, from 139 to 482 per 100,000, and the number of prisoners increased from 320,000 to 1.39 million.

• Blacks are seven times more likely to be in prison than whites. Hispanics are three times more likely.

Thumper
11-02-2005, 11:58 AM
^ but don't forget that they're family structures have been broken up by the welfare state, and that the CIA pumps drugs into their neighborhoods.

Akbar
11-02-2005, 12:07 PM
The reason why European countries need immigrants is due to the fact that a large amount of people are retiring and need large government subsidized pension plans. Most of the European countries do not have a large enough young population to meet the needed demand so they rely on immigrants to meet the demand. I agree that the addition of immigrants can also be used as a way to control society, but it is only used if you hate the immigrants. This is a clear example of how the master race control the masses like puppets. They know that whites have a superioity complex because they gave it to whites. They poke fun at whites about this in the movie Superman, which is symbolic about how they control whites. Why all of the fuss? Didn't Europeans do more rape and pillage in the immigrants countries than the immigrants could ever do. How little we forget.

Akbar
11-02-2005, 12:33 PM
Arjuna,
Relying on crime stats from American Renaissance is like Jews relying on intelligence from the Nazis. How can an intelligent person rely on information from a racist source and then present it like it is nonbias. The American Renaissance is a product of the NWO. The purpose for it is to feed the fears of ignorant whites to the point that they return to their nonhuman history of killing nonwhites on sight. Why would intelligent whites go to a period of nonhuman existence? Intelligent whites should fight against NWO inspired organizations like American Renaissance and the Minutemen (formerly the KKK). Whites have made a lot of progress towards human excellence and do not need their ignorant brethren to return them back to the days of their inhumanity. It doesn't matter any way. The Bible states that those who are first shall be last and those that are last shall be first.

Thumper
11-02-2005, 12:39 PM
Akbar wrote:
The reason why European countries need immigrants is due to the fact that a large amount of people are retiring and need large government subsidized pension plans. Most of the European countries do not have a large enough young population to meet the needed demand so they rely on immigrants to meet the demand. I agree that the addition of immigrants can also be used as a way to control society, but it is only used if you hate the immigrants. This is a clear example of how the master race control the masses like puppets. They know that whites have a superioity complex because they gave it to whites. They poke fun at whites about this in the movie Superman, which is symbolic about how they control whites. Why all of the fuss? Didn't Europeans do more rape and pillage in the immigrants countries than the immigrants could ever do. How little we forget.

Government subsidized pension plans require something like 6 workers to ever pensioner. A pyramid scheme like this is obviously untennable, but the elites have nonetheless used it as a pretext for mass third world immigration, and will probably loot the socialized wealth for their own purposes, just like how Bush has bankrupted social security for the Iraq invasion.

I think you are missing the point though, when I say that both groups are being played off eachother.

Western Europe is ACTIVELY RECRUITING ISLAMIC TERRORISTS AND DISAFFECTED EXTREMISTS/CRIMINALS. Proof of this can be found by typing 'Londonistan' into Wikipedia.org's search engine and reading the laundry list of known/convicted Islamic terrorist groups (who are usually funded by MI6). These people make daily proclamations of Jihad against their host countries, and yet if anyone brings any negative attention on it, they are deemed 'hate criminals'.

Is it not obvious what's going on here?

People reacting to not wanting to be blown-up, killed, raped, robbed, etc. is not a result of 'white supremacy' indoctrination. If anything, all we see in the West is liberal arts denigration of whites and western civilization, and worship of the new god, 'multi-culturalism'.

The very same thing happened when Fidel Castro emptied his prisons, and the most vicious and degenerate criminals of his society were encouraged to seek 'asylum' in the US.

On one hand they are not allowed to criticize a truly dangerous immigration policy, on the other hand they fear 'imminent terrorist attack' from fifth columnists. The only recourse then is that the government create a police state with bio-metrics, metal detectors, eye-scans, national ID cards, anti-free speech laws, etc. to 'keep us safe'.

If 'white supremacy' was really the agenda, why do we never hear about the Boer genocide happening in South Africa? Why do they keep telling us how horrible it was under Apartheid, but now neglect to tell us how it has become the rape/murder capital of the world? How about white farmers being killed of in Zimbabwe, and the country starving to death as a result?

The NWO wants to enslave everyone. Blaming whites, jews, etc. only serves to further their agenda of class warfare, and subsequent police state 'solutions.'

Akbar
11-02-2005, 12:56 PM
I do not believe in the blame game. The points I make are true historical facts. My intelligence just cannot allow me to see how whites have all of a sudden gone from perpetrators to victims. Sure there are white victims on an individual basis, but on a collective basis history shows that whites collectively are perpetrators not victims.

Thumper
11-02-2005, 12:59 PM
Akbar wrote:
I do not believe in the blame game. The points I make are true historical facts. My intelligence just cannot allow me to see how whites have all of a sudden gone from perpetrators to victims. Sure there are white victims on an individual basis, but on a collective basis history shows that whites collectively are perpetrators not victims.On the whole, perhaps non-whites have been victimized the most.

AIDs, and the way that IMF enslaves third world countries for their resources certainly springs to mind. But we have to remember that most ordinary whites do not want this at all.

Arjuna
11-02-2005, 01:54 PM
Akbar:
Jared Taylor, author of The Color of Crime, claims that all of his statistics come from official sources. American Renaissance is merely presenting these statistics in a manner that makes it possible to discuss and interpret them. If you disagree with these statistics, please document your position.

Here is an excellent audio interview of Jared Taylor, author of The Color of crime. (http://www.amren.com/interviews/cesspool.mp3)

The focus of this study is violent crime, specifically murder and robbery. Jared hypothesizes a cause for the documented racial differences: low IQ and high levels of testosterone correlate with higher rates of violent crime. He compares the black, white, and asian races. Of these, the black race has the lowest IQ, highest level of testosterone, and the highest violent crime rate; the asian race has the highest IQ, lowest level of testosterone, and the lowest violent crime rate.

Throughout my life, I have preferred dealing with whites and asians over hispanics and blacks. That is a personal preference based on experience. Taylor's research provides me with some confirmation for what I already knew to be true. By the way, I am white.

truebeliever
11-02-2005, 08:04 PM
AKBAH:

I'm sure the whites in Australia have stolen more from the aborigines than a car. Before you stick your chest out about how moral whites are and how immoral the aborigines are. This attachment is just 1% of the true history of whites in the world.

http://www.cwo.com/%7Elucumi/tasmania.html

I know the history of my country well. The vast majority of Australians want "reconcilliation". That is an aknowledgment that the original inhabitants had a history and culture dating back possibly 140,000 years. That they had OBVIOUS strong ties to the land even if they did'nt have fences and a title deed. That aborigines on the mainland were murdered regularly by the white farmers convict labourers.

The general aboriginal population was also friendly to the explorers and original inhabitants, often helping them survive where they would not have. For this they were stabbed in the back. The English way. Ask the Arabs.

A simple "sorry" for what were obviously past misdeeds. The peasants want it, the establishment Elite do not.

However, more money has been thrown at the "aboriginal" issue than was spent on the A bomb project and it has done NOTHING! And who had control over that money? ATSIC - aboriginals. They blew it and they betrayed their own people with their filthy corruption and they have rightly had their leadership gutted.

Aboriginals in many communities continue to live in filth and die from diseases we expect to see in Africa. This problem is not all the white mans fault however. Knowing people who work in these areas it is at times IMPOSSIBLE to get the local aboriginese to follow healthy habits. They destroy their homes and pull them to bits and generally behave like animals. What is one to do? Put them in a cage?

Many communities have been totally destroyed by alcohol. Always, the pub is owned by a white man. He makes money off the misery like any drug dealer. When i worked in Laverton, a gold mining town, we had 2 pubs. One for the whites and one for the blacks. The black bar was surrounded by wire and the place was in a continual riot. The "segregation" was about animal behaviour and not skin colour.

As for the much vaunted "stolen generation". True, ripping someone from their tribe and ancestoral home and at times abusing them as virtual house slaves...well, ask my Catholic Irish ancestors all about that. The other side are the thousands of aboriginal people who praise da Lord EVERY SINGLE day that they were taken from poverty and filth and given an education, religious instruction and a shower. Many are visible in politics, law, teaching and medical professions, armed forces and law enforcement. Working for Australia in general and also their people.

That is the other side.

Much is made of the noble savage? No, the aboriginal people also lived little better than dogs and often fought each other in murderous little tribal wars...gets around that habit. Lets not get to romantic about the state of Aboriginal Australia before the white man came. It was often brutal...especially for young girls. Which STILL goes on...but thats "tribal law" ya know.

As for my simple observations in the Emergency Department AKBAH. I live here. I KNOW that of which I speak. It is a simple statement of fact. A past of lost happiness does not entitle you to ruin others lives with the behaviour little better than dogs.

Aboriginal community leaders are also speaking out. They are sick of the excuses given by Aboriginal people for the state of their communities. The violence. The rape. The drug use.

Time to grow up and accept responsability for your actions. That goes for everyone.

BTW...i am more than happy for Islam to come on down and spread the word of "pious" behaviour amongst the aboriginal people. There is a place called Roebourne and Paraburdoo. Would you like a missionary job their?

Akbar
11-03-2005, 09:07 AM
Everyone has their opinion. It's just unfortunate that both Arjuna and Thumper paint an entire race of people based on the actions of a few. On the flip side nonwhites have basically forgiving whites for all of the atrocities that whites have committed. So they take the high moral ground. So what is the solution to the socalled crime problem that is cause by blacks? My solution is that they need to leave Christianity and convert to Islam. Since as you say they still live like savages with low I.Q. In Islam they have a great history. Their Muslim African ancestors brought culture and civilization to Europe while their socalled white Christian brothers brought death and slavery to Africa, which blacks apparently still have not recovered. If they do wake up and covert to Islam it must be under the leadership of the Muslim African Americans that are resurrecting the religion that Prophet Muhammed brought.

truebeliever
11-03-2005, 09:25 AM
If they do wake up and covert to Islam it must be under the leadership of the Muslim African Americans that are resurrecting the religion that Prophet Muhammed brought.

I'm all for it.

If people wont take on Christianity then I will carry them down to the Mosque myself.

Islam interested me at one stage. After much thought and a few personal experiences I head towards Christianity...

I have just watched another doco on the Illuminati and I'll take Islam with hugs and kisses over the Satanic shit that is the Liberal New World Order.

I hope Ahmed's right and the earthquake hits soon coz it's gunna take God to fix things by the looks.

madkhao
11-03-2005, 10:23 AM
Interesting figures, especially this one

But there are five-and-one-half as many whites as blacks.

It makes me wonder why there is fear of extermination

I also have to wonder how these statistics were recorded if not for actual documentation of arrest and incarceration. Therefore, how do we know who went free.

One other figure I would be interested in is the percentage of corporate crime.

Thumper
11-03-2005, 10:28 AM
Akbar wrote:
Everyone has their opinion. It's just unfortunate that both Arjuna and Thumper paint an entire race of people based on the actions of a few. On the flip side nonwhites have basically forgiving whites for all of the atrocities that whites have committed. So they take the high moral ground. So what is the solution to the socalled crime problem that is cause by blacks? My solution is that they need to leave Christianity and convert to Islam. Since as you say they still live like savages with low I.Q. In Islam they have a great history. Their Muslim African ancestors brought culture and civilization to Europe while their socalled white Christian brothers brought death and slavery to Africa, which blacks apparently still have not recovered. If they do wake up and covert to Islam it must be under the leadership of the Muslim African Americans that are resurrecting the religion that Prophet Muhammed brought.I'm not criticizing the race, I'm criticizing the policy.

Arjuna
11-03-2005, 11:20 AM
Jared Taylor wrote another report on the racial aspects of crime that expands on the types of crimes committed, including white collar crimes. It is very thorough, and rather lengthy. What follows is an excerpt.

Race, Crime, and Violence (http://www.amren.com/997issue/997issue.html)

When arrest data for other crimes are compared by race, the results are as shown in the first two graphs on the next page. Here, arrest rates for different groups are calculated as multiples of the white arrest rate, with the white rate always set to one. The black rate of about nine for murder, for example, in the first graph does not mean that blacks committed nine time as many murders as whites, but that they were arrested for murder at nine times the white rate. Since there are about six times as many whites as there are blacks, it means that in absolute numbers, more blacks than whites were arrested for murder–in this case about 7,200 as opposed to 5,350.
http://www.amren.com/997issue/graph3.gif
The first graph shows a very clear pattern: Asians are arrested at lower rates than whites, and American Indians and blacks are arrested at consistently higher rates. (The “Asian” category includes Pacific Islanders, some of whom are quite crime-prone. Tongans, for example, are much more violent than Chinese or Koreans. However, their numbers are small and do not distort crime rates very much. All the data in this article on Asians also include Pacific Islanders.) As we saw earlier, arrest rates are a very good indicator of actual crime rates. Blacks are the most dangerous, crime-prone group in America and Asians are the least dangerous. Only a few crimes break this pattern. The second graph on this page shows multiples of arrest rates for atypical crimes. Gambling, for example, is the only crime for which Asians are arrested at a higher rate than whites (blacks are arrested at a much higher rate). Alcohol offenses are unusual in that whites are arrested for them at essentially the same rates as blacks, while Indians–true to their reputation–are the worst offenders. For white-collar crimes like forgery, fraud, and embezzlement, blacks are arrested at about three times the white rate and Indians at something close to the white rate. For most crimes, however, the pattern is consistent, with blacks committing the most crimes, followed by Indians, whites, and Asians
----------------------------------------------------
With the exception of Asians, the burgeoning non-white population presents a very significant threat to our safety and security. Crime considerations alone would justify a return to a much more selective immigration policy. So long as whites remain too timid to discuss the challenges they face, those challenges will never be met.

madkhao
11-03-2005, 11:30 AM
Now you see I know alot of people who I would classify as 'white'. However they will insist that they are 'indian' it doesn't matter how far back it goes and they are as scottish/irish looking as it gets, they are 'indian'. shouldn't this be a factor?

LaDominio
11-03-2005, 11:37 AM
"Race" is not the factor; it is the CULTURE that these people are born into. None of it is coincidence.

Akbar
11-03-2005, 01:58 PM
Arjuna,
Do you think that maybe police tend to just arrest blacks at a larger rate than whites regardless of the crime? Yes, there are blacks that commit crimes, but there are also whites who commit crimes. I'm still not sold on the fact that the numbers are much higher than whites. The stats from J. Taylor are similar to Jews relying on stats from Hitler. They are meaningless. I appreciate your zeal. Why do you hate blacks?

Arjuna
11-03-2005, 02:03 PM
LaDominio:
"Race" is not the factor; it is the CULTURE that these people are born into. None of it is coincidence.
Thomas Sowell is a leading proponent of this belief. He has written several books supporting his views. His essay, Race, Culture, and Equality (http://www-hoover.stanford.edu/publications/he/23/23a.html), distills his conclusions presented in the books Race and Culture (1994), Migrations and Cultures (1996), and Conquests and Cultures (1998).

I disagree with his view that genetics play no role in cultural differences. To me, the fact that genetics significantly determine observed cognitive and cultural differences among races is obvious.

I think the following article is a pretty good explanation of the role played by genetics.
----------------------------------------------------------

Black-White-East Asian IQ differences at least 50% genetic (http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2005-04/cdri-bai042505.php)

A 60-page review of the scientific evidence, some based on state-of-the-art magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) of brain size, has concluded that race differences in average IQ are largely genetic. The lead article in the June 2005 issue of Psychology, Public Policy and Law, a journal of the American Psychological Association, examined 10 categories of research evidence from around the world to contrast "a hereditarian model (50% genetic-50% cultural) and a culture-only model (0% genetic-100% cultural)."

The paper, "Thirty Years of Research on Race Differences in Cognitive Ability," by J. Philippe Rushton of the University of Western Ontario and Arthur R. Jensen of the University of California at Berkeley, appeared with a positive commentary by Linda Gottfredson of the University of Delaware, three critical ones (by Robert Sternberg of Yale University, Richard Nisbett of the University of Michigan, and Lisa Suzuki & Joshua Aronson of New York University), and the authors' reply.

"Neither the existence nor the size of race differences in IQ are a matter of dispute, only their cause," write the authors. The Black-White difference has been found consistently from the time of the massive World War I Army testing of 90 years ago to a massive study of over 6 million corporate, military, and higher-education test-takers in 2001.

"Race differences show up by 3 years of age, even after matching on maternal education and other variables," said Rushton. "Therefore they cannot be due to poor education since this has not yet begun to exert an effect. That's why Jensen and I looked at the genetic hypothesis in detail. We examined 10 categories of evidence."

1. The Worldwide Pattern of IQ Scores. East Asians average higher on IQ tests than Whites, both in the U. S. and in Asia, even though IQ tests were developed for use in the Euro-American culture. Around the world, the average IQ for East Asians centers around 106; for Whites, about 100; and for Blacks about 85 in the U.S. and 70 in sub-Saharan Africa.

2. Race Differences are Most Pronounced on Tests that Best Measure the General Intelligence Factor (g). Black-White differences, for example, are larger on the Backward Digit Span test than on the less g loaded Forward Digit Span test.

3. The Gene-Environment Architecture of IQ is the Same in all Races, and Race Differences are Most Pronounced on More Heritable Abilities. Studies of Black, White, and East Asian twins, for example, show the heritability of IQ is 50% or higher in all races.

4. Brain Size Differences. Studies using magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) find a correlation of brain size with IQ of about 0.40. Larger brains contain more neurons and synapses and process information faster. Race differences in brain size are present at birth. By adulthood, East Asians average 1 cubic inch more cranial capacity than Whites who average 5 cubic inches more than Blacks.

5. Trans-Racial Adoption Studies. Race differences in IQ remain following adoption by White middle class parents. East Asians grow to average higher IQs than Whites while Blacks score lower. The Minnesota Trans-Racial Adoption Study followed children to age 17 and found race differences were even greater than at age 7: White children, 106; Mixed-Race children, 99; and Black children, 89.

6. Racial Admixture Studies. Black children with lighter skin, for example, average higher IQ scores. In South Africa, the IQ of the mixed-race "Colored" population averages 85, intermediate to the African 70 and White 100.

7. IQ Scores of Blacks and Whites Regress toward the Averages of Their Race. Parents pass on only some exceptional genes to offspring so parents with very high IQs tend to have more average children. Black and White children with parents of IQ 115 move to different averages--Blacks toward 85 and Whites to 100.

8. Race Differences in Other "Life-History" Traits. East Asians and Blacks consistently fall at two ends of a continuum with Whites intermediate on 60 measures of maturation, personality, reproduction, and social organization. For example, Black children sit, crawl, walk, and put on their clothes earlier than Whites or East Asians.

9. Race Differences and the Out-of-Africa theory of Human Origins. East Asian-White-Black differences fit the theory that modern humans arose in Africa about 100,000 years ago and expanded northward. During prolonged winters there was evolutionary selection for higher IQ created by problems of raising children, gathering and storing food, gaining shelter, and making clothes.

10. Do Culture-Only Theories Explain the Data? Culture-only theories do not explain the highly consistent pattern of race differences in IQ, especially the East Asian data. No interventions such as ending segregation, introducing school busing, or "Head Start" programs have reduced the gaps as culture-only theory would predict.
----------------------------------------------------------

Here is a good collection of writings related to this issue:
The race/intelligence/IQ debate (http://danny.oz.au/communities/anthro-l/debates/race-iq/)

Akbar
11-03-2005, 05:54 PM
Arjuna,
All of your racist propaganda does not mean anything. You have only proven my point. The worst things you say about blacks only prove that if blacks achieve on the same level or even more than whites then blacks are superior. You have stated that they are immoral, crime prone, and have low I.Q. If you used the intelligence that you say you have then you would understand that you are only building an underdog story for blacks in America to over come all odds. In the Bible God has already stated that the first (whites) should be last and the last (blacks) should be first. It is happening as we speak as more blacks convert to Islam. White culture is dying. It has ran it's course. Your leaders can't save it because God has already cursed it in the Bible. Since you have a high I.Q. you know why it is cursed.