PDA

View Full Version : Exterminating White People

11-02-2005, 08:59 AM
Exterminating White People

Selwyn Duke | November 1 2005

It has long been an assertion of mine that there's only one difference between Adolph Hitler and some of the misbegotten souls who lurk among us: means. I don't know that I subscribe to the notion that power corrupts, but I do know that it releases inhibitions, causing one's true colors to shine through.

Inhibitions, however, don't seem to bedevil one Dr. Kamau Kambon. The Raleigh, N.C., activist, book store owner, and former professor at North Carolina State University advocated the "extermination of white people" while speaking at a Pro-black Media Forum at Howard Law School, in an event that was covered in its entirety by C-SPAN.

This esteemed molder of young minds contended that whites have an "international plantation" for blacks, making "every white person on earth a plantation master." He continued, "You're either supporting white people in their process of death, or you're for African liberation."

Kambon expanded upon the transgressions of white devils and emphatically promulgated a solution, saying,

. . . (white people) have retina scans, they have what they call racial profiling, DNA banks, and they're monitoring our people to try to prevent the one person from coming up with the one idea. And the one idea is, how we are going to exterminate white people because that in my estimation is the only conclusion I have come to. We have to exterminate white people off the face of the planet to solve this problem.
Then, waxing particularly passionate he stated,

"White people want to kill us. I want you to understand that. They want to kill you. They want to kill you because that is part of their plan."

The cherry on top of his demagoguery was when he entreated the audience to,

" . . . get very serious and not be diverted from coming up with a solution to the problem, and the problem on the planet is white people."

Would this be the "Final Solution"?

I might add that while most in attendance did not applaud the recommendation of genocide, there was some noticeable clapping.

One ironic aspect of this story is that it arrives on the heels of a piece I just wrote that dealt partially with the West's increasing inclination to criminalize "hate-speech." Of course, you won't find this scribe playing the hypocrite and calling for the muzzling of this sick puppy, for, the last mistake I want to make is to empower Uncle Scam to censor discourse. I would, though, like to see Kambon suffer the scorn and ostracism that should be a consequence of such hate-mongering. But, given my instinct for self-preservation, I won't hold my breath waiting.

In my view, however, the real villains here aren't the loathsome Kambon and his acolytes, but those university administrators and effluent-stream media talking heads who enable them through their mistakes of comission and omission. After all, there will always be nuts around, but the media is supposed to be a watchdog. Where is the outrage and copious coverage of remarks that, if uttered by a white man about black folks, would result in excoriation in the press and persona non grata status at future college events? The relative silence is deafening. For sure, if the effluent-stream media is a watchdog, it's mighty well trained. It only sics those who have skin that's light or views on the right.

For instance, contrast the treatment of this story with the recent tempest surrounding Bill Bennett's much derided comments. For those who don't know, Bennett was in the midst of addressing the notion that legalized abortion reduces crime and endeavored to make the point that the end doesn't justify the means. So he put forth a hypothetical: "if you wanted to reduce crime, you could - if that were your sole purpose - you could abort every black baby in this country, and your crime rate would go down." Bennett quickly dismissed the idea as "an impossible, ridiculous and morally reprehensible thing to do," while reiterating, "your crime rate would go down."

For daring to get to the heart of an issue with intellectual honesty and incisive argument, Bennett was rewarded by being decried as a bigot by the most scurrilous of character assassins. Of course, Bennett is an infinitely more prominent man, but that has to be at least equalized by Kambon's infinitely more egregious remarks.

So, using a hypothetical involving racial-genocide while expressing disgust for the idea makes one a pariah, but wholesale advocacy of racial-genocide while spewing venom is met with indifference? Why the grossly unfair treatment?

We know why: the watchdog's training.

One person who did showcase this story was Bill O'Reilly, the irascible progenitor of the "No-Spin Zone." Unfortunately, his treatment of the subject left me with the impression that a better moniker for his show would be the "No-Depth Zone."

In O'Reilly's October 26 segment about Kambon, the pundit interviewed the organizer of the Pro-black Media Forum, radio talk show host Opio Sokoni. When asked to respond to Kambon's acid-tongued rhetoric, the most Sokoni could muster was that he thought the comments "were unproductive." To this, O'Reilly, who is seldom loath to express moral outrage, stated quite soberly, "I think you used the right word when you said 'unproductive.'" Really, O'Reilly?

Now, call me old-fashioned, but in my book "unproductive" is when your child tries to do his homework between station breaks. But a man sounding a clarion call for the extermination of a race? Propriety must demand adjectives such as evil, wicked, genocidal, maniacal and psychopathic. C'mon, Bill, "unproductive" didn't strike you as just, oh, let's say, a tad lukewarm? I think it's the understatement of the year.

I also have to ask, if a white man had encouraged the genocide of blacks, would O'Reilly be persuaded that "unproductive" was sufficient denunciation?

Truth be known, it was poor interviewing. I, for one, would like to know what Mr. Sokoni meant by "unproductive," a word that could pertain to many different implications of an action. Is it that he doesn't think it's a bad idea, but it doesn't serve his cause to voice such sentiments at the present time? Unfair question, say you? I beg to differ. Sokoni equivocated, using what sounded like a codeword and refusing to damn the damnable. Equally troubling was the flatline, dispassionate tone in which Sokoni made his remarks - it certainly didn't bespeak of outrage. And remember, if you want to know what a person wants you to believe he believes, listen to what he says. If you want to know what a person believes, listen to how he says it.

Moreover, O'Reilly refused to pick up the ball when Sokoni started to demonize white people. While defending his extension of an invitation to Kambon, Sokoni shrugged off the matter by saying that Kambon has no history of genocidal violence, unlike white people. Sokoni mentioned, " . . . a history that white people have had of not talking, but doing." He also said, "Black people are not that way."

Well, well, have you, Mr. Sokoni, ever heard of the Hutus and the Tutsis? You know, that little 1994 event in Ruanda in which Hutu militias slaughtered almost 800,000 Tutsis, who, by the way, were called "roaches" by the Hutus. Maybe I have to brush up on my contemporary history, but I could have sworn the Hutus were black.

The no-spin truth is that Sokoni is an anti-white bigot, and O'Reilly should have called him on it.

But from media double-standards to higher miseducation's low ones, there is something positive here since I learned that Kamau Kambon had actually been fired by North Carolina State University. So, I'm now more closely attuned to the pulse of academia, as I finally have a closer bead on the point at which a radical left-wing professor can be ousted from his position. It lies somewhere between likening World Trade Center victims to Nazis and advocating the worldwide genocide of a whole race of people.

Arjuna
11-02-2005, 09:29 AM
http://thepoliticalteen.net/images/kamaukambon.jpg
Kamau Kambon Interviewed (http://www.nationalvanguard.org/printer.php?id=6642)
Kambon: “Listen: logic is a tool of the White oppressor class that is invoked to stifle the creative mentation of the Black man, whose mind functions according to ancient narrative patterns inscribed in the genetic memory and which is born of an oral rather than a text-based cultural dialogic.”

protein wisdom: “Wow. I hadn’t realized that --”

Kambon: “Yeah, well—It’s a black thing. You wouldn’t understand.”

LaDominio
11-02-2005, 09:41 AM
These kind of debates are acts of sheer futility.

Thumper
11-02-2005, 11:15 AM
statements like this only serve to increase the class warfare in the US. He sounds like a government provocateur, just like all those MI6 backed Imams who keep declaring death to England.

Thumper
11-02-2005, 11:34 AM
does this qualify as a hate crime?

LaDominio
11-02-2005, 11:41 AM
Hahahah!

11-02-2005, 01:25 PM
Arjuna wrote:
http://thepoliticalteen.net/images/kamaukambon.jpg
Kamau Kambon Interviewed (http://www.nationalvanguard.org/printer.php?id=6642)
Kambon: “Listen: logic is a tool of the White oppressor class that is invoked to stifle the creative mentation of the Black man, whose mind functions according to ancient narrative patterns inscribed in the genetic memory and which is born of an oral rather than a text-based cultural dialogic.”

protein wisdom: “Wow. I hadn’t realized that --”

Kambon: “Yeah, well—It’s a black thing. You wouldn’t understand.”

You know, although I'm a white man, I can totally understand where he is coming from. It's strange, but you'll notice that white culture is stoic for the most part. White's tend to use the left side of their brains far more than the right.

Not so with blacks. Creative, right-brained culture is far mor prominent. This is good. The world needs a race of people who are not boring.

Being left handed, I relate to the black far more than the white man on most occasions.

The man is right. Elite whites want nothing less than the eventual extermination of the blacks. They at least want to make slaves out of them for as long as possible.

What most whites never think about is that 'crime' isn't a symptom of the 'black' man. Crime among blacks is the result born out of total desperation and poverty that HAVE BEEN CREATED FOR CENTURIES BY THE WHITE MAN!

The fact of the matter is if the white man did not want a 'black problem' then it should have left Africa alone. You can't civilize Africa. The white mans mind has no understanding of Africa. You cannot civilize Africa as a white man. You will only ruin it in the long run.

So I hope this guy will focuss more on the global elitists instead of the white man in general. I'm lily white, but if it came down to fighting for the black man or white elitists, I would be proud to be a BLACK MAN!

Insider
11-02-2005, 01:28 PM
Once again too many words. Less words might make you more impressive.

11-02-2005, 01:30 PM
Insider wrote:
Once again too many words. Less words might make you more impressive.

No they wouldn't.

11-02-2005, 01:39 PM
If I get much more impresive, Outsider, I'll be too sexy for this board.

:-D =1

Insider
11-02-2005, 01:51 PM
You already are. Michael, give us your thoughts on hexagrams.

11-02-2005, 01:53 PM
Insider wrote:
You already are. Michael, give us your thoughts on hexagrams.

I think they SUCK!

I am against hexagrams, generally. Not good for the children.

Insider
11-02-2005, 01:55 PM
Like you. As above - So below.

11-02-2005, 01:59 PM
Insider wrote:
Like you. As above - So below.

No. God doesn't like hexagrams either. He told me just the other day that he doens't understand why people use them.

God thinks hexagrams are ridiculous. And He said that Hermes was Thrice-Worst.

Insider
11-02-2005, 02:02 PM
Hermes - Mercury? Do you know them too. You do have a fatal case of Last wordiest.

11-02-2005, 02:06 PM
Insider wrote:
Hermes - Mercury? Do you know them too. You do have a fatal case of Last wordiest.

Are you talking about the Emerald Tablet, the Corpus Hermeticum, Mithraicism, 1st Century Neo-Platonism, and Hermetic Egyptian Magick?

No, I don't know anything about it.

Insider
11-02-2005, 02:09 PM
No, I meant the Gods themselves, surly you can tell us of your personal experiences.

Insider
11-02-2005, 02:11 PM
Reply Michael, hurry everyone here wants to know all about you, now hurry with your reply.

11-02-2005, 02:12 PM
Insider wrote:
No, I meant the Gods themselves, surly you can tell us of your personal experiences.

Oh, the Gods...yes, there were some strange experiences...very strange...in fact, now that you mention it, they were quite strange.

I'm sure stranger things have happened in the course of history, however.

Insider
11-02-2005, 02:14 PM
Yes, but be patient, stranger things will happen to you some day. So just bide your time.

11-02-2005, 02:20 PM
Insider wrote:
Yes, but be patient, stranger things will happen to you some day. So just bide your time.

Well, I understand what you're saying, Outsider. I know that you probably believe that there could be stranger things to come.

Yet, I assure you, as far as this physical plane of the earth is concerned, Michael has reached the pinnacle of weirdness.

There might be those who have seen things as strange as I have, but none any stranger.

Until you sit in a coffee shop, hear a ringing in your ears, and have some force outside of yourself compelling you (driving you) in fact to solve the cipher of liber al at the cost of everything you are, have been, and ever will be, then you haven't seen weird.

Insider
11-02-2005, 02:24 PM
Really, coffee is bad for you, drink up.

11-02-2005, 02:26 PM
Insider wrote:
Really, coffee is bad for you, drink up.

Actually, it depends on one's chemical makeup. I do fine with coffee. It enhances my ridiculously saturnine nature.

Insider
11-02-2005, 02:32 PM
Good, please continue with it and thanks for the info. Don't you know Indrid Cold.

11-02-2005, 02:36 PM
Insider wrote:
Good, please continue with it and thanks for the info. Don't you know Indrid Cold.

Hey...no problem, guy. That's what I'm here for. I'm still waiting on the armies of Gog and Magog to make their attack.

I'm waiting. Time is ticking.

Indrid Cold is that dude on Mothman prophecies.

Insider
11-02-2005, 02:38 PM
Look further, long before an insipid movie. Are you sitting in the sun, be careful of sun burn, skin cancer you know.

11-02-2005, 02:40 PM
Insider wrote:
Look further, long before an insipid movie. Are you sitting in the sun, be careful of sun burn, skin cancer you know.

Look, I'm gonna go have a smoke. When I get back I want to see some info. on Inbed Cold.

Insider
11-02-2005, 02:42 PM
Smoking too. Good. Camels I trust. Why not have two.

LaDominio
11-02-2005, 02:42 PM
mihai_bravu wrote:
Until you sit in a coffee shop, hear a ringing in your ears, and have some force outside of yourself compelling you (driving you) in fact to solve the cipher of liber al at the cost of everything you are, have been, and ever will be, then you haven't seen weird.

Do we even have free will? I don’t want to have this responsibility upon my shoulders, but I was born for this purpose and nothing else. It would seem like I don’t have free will to leave. (Wait... ok I feel it now. A door opens.)
I have free will, but I’m not going to deny the true reality and ignore my responsibility. It’d be nice if it were better formatted to suit a human. And its not!

This shit takes a lot out of me... 'sigh’

Insider
11-02-2005, 02:44 PM
Michael will be displeased, but hes off having a smoke or two.

LaDominio
11-02-2005, 02:45 PM
Insider wrote:
Smoking too. Good. Camels I trust. Why not have two.

Mind games eh? It’s pretty hard to get an effect over the net though...

LaDominio
11-02-2005, 02:48 PM
Insider wrote:

Thats his name?

I expected 'Valco' or 'Artemus'... something like that.

Guess my name

11-02-2005, 02:50 PM
LaDominio wrote:

mihai_bravu wrote:

Do we even have free will? I don’t want to have this responsibility upon my shoulders, but I was born for this purpose and nothing else. It would seem like I don’t have free will to leave. (Wait... ok I feel it now. A door opens.)
I have free will, but I’m not going to deny the true reality and ignore my responsibility. It’d be nice if it were better formatted to suit a human. And its not!

Well, it's freewill, yes. But, you have to understand that once you aligned yourself with the Will of God, then the Will is one.

My circumstances are a necessary result of my freewill choices. I was in fact born for this purpose. There's no escaping it. God knew what my freewill choices would be. It isn't blind fate.

So, if you ever set your will against the entire world, well, you'll end up like me. It's fine though, I'm not complaining.

I would rather be an absolute 0 in this world, then conform to the universal lie.

Marsali
11-02-2005, 02:51 PM
Mihai Bravu,
Isn't it possible that the force that compelled you to solve the cipher of liber al was not a good force, and possibly quite the opposite of good?

Insider
11-02-2005, 02:51 PM
I don't know your name, just Michael's. No guess though. Michael is well known. Cold knows him.

11-02-2005, 02:53 PM
Insider wrote:

Sometimes you need three or four. Depends really. Helps my oral fixation. It's like sucking your thumb, except not.

Is it childish? Yes. Is it a defense mechanism? Yes. Will it kill you? It might just.

But it's great for the synapse response in the brain. And it helps bring out my gentle martial qualities.

Ozzy_dopster
11-02-2005, 02:55 PM
So-korni is jsut anothe part of the NWO death spinners like black widow spiders who want to suck the working class dry and toos us out like yesterdays garbage.

Insider
11-02-2005, 02:56 PM
Glad you enjoy it. Keep it up, just for the synapse response in the brain if nothing else. It will not kill you, do you think.

11-02-2005, 03:00 PM
Marsali wrote:
Mihai Bravu,
Isn't it possible that the force that compelled you to solve the cipher of liber al was not a good force, and possibly quite the opposite of good?

No. It's impossible. Seriously. Think about this.

The entire 'will' of Liber AL was to bind the Father.

If you think about it, the will of the cipher is that it never be solved.

Why do you think that Crowley lauded Achad for solving the code? Because Achad DID NOT solve the code.

Everyone and his dog has some convoluted solution to the cipher. But they have never solved it, because their current of will was completely in line with Liber AL.

Me, I'm different. I actually am a Christian. So, the current of the Will was completely opposite.

The problem I'm having right now is that I actually have solved the cipher. This causes a bit of consternation among Thelemites.

What really makes them less than pleased, is that I actually am now the Heir of the Aeon.

I never meant to be the Heir. I don't even care about it right now. I just wanted to be a Biblical Linguistics major. I always thought that I was going to have a job translating old documents related to Biblical studies. I did. It just wasn't what I thought it was going to be.

I never actually planned on all of this. I did it all in complete and utter naivety. That's why I know that it didn't happen based on my own power.

In short: It isn't magick, IT'S A MIRACLE!

LaDominio
11-02-2005, 03:01 PM
Ozzy_dopster wrote:
So-korni is jsut anothe part of the NWO death spinners like black widow spiders who want to suck the working class dry and toos us out like yesterdays garbage.

(I think he may be drunk)

Its ok bud. "pat on the back"

I may aswell start smoking because I feel that time is short...
nah screw it. I think ill stick to pyromania

Marsali
11-02-2005, 03:04 PM
How do you know that will of this liber al is to bind to the father? By father, do you mean God?

Insider
11-02-2005, 03:05 PM
mihai_bravu wrote:

Marsali wrote:
Mihai Bravu,

Why do you think that Crowley lauded Achad for solving the code? Because Achad DID NOT solve the code.

Everyone and his dog has some convoluted solution to the cipher. But they have never solved it, because their current of will was completely in line with Liber AL.

Me, I'm different. I actually am a Christian. So, the current of the Will was completely opposite.

The problem I'm having right now is that I actually have solved the cipher. This causes a bit of consternation among Thelemites.

What really makes them less than pleased, is that I actually am now the Heir of the Aeon.

I never meant to be the Heir. I don't even care about it right now. I just wanted to be a Biblical Linguistics major. I always thought that I was going to have a job translating old documents related to Biblical studies. I did. It just wasn't what I thought it was going to be.

I never actually planned on all of this. I did it all in complete and utter naivety. That's why I know that it didn't happen based on my own power.

One of many more to come your way. Cheer up Michael, sit in the sun, smoke, not from the sun of course, but by your own free will. Give us your thoughts on the subject of hexagons.

LaDominio
11-02-2005, 03:06 PM
mihai_bravu wrote:

I know nothing about this cipher. What is it?

11-02-2005, 03:08 PM
Marsali wrote:
How do you know that will of this liber al is to bind to the father? By father, do you mean God?

Yeah. I know it because that's what the solution to the riddle says.

And I also know that Crowley was Jack the Ripper. It's all in Liber AL. It's just people haven't seen it, because, well, you have to approach the book with certain eyes.

Why do you think I give it out freely? The reason is that NOBODY would want to touch this with a ten-foot pole anyway!

Thelemites don't want it. Christians don't want it. Ripperologists don't want it. None of them want it because it exposes how errant, misguided, apostate, and ignorant they all are.

Sorry, but it's the truth. I'll never make a dime off of it, because it is about everything that this world never wanted to know.

Marsali
11-02-2005, 03:11 PM
But how do you know that it is the truth? That it has anything to do with God? How can you be sure?

Insider
11-02-2005, 03:12 PM
mihai_bravu wrote:

Marsali wrote:

And I also know that Crowley was Jack the Ripper. It's all in Liber AL. It's just people haven't seen it, because, well, you have to approach the book with certain eyes.

Why do you think I give it out freely? The reason is that NOBODY would want to touch this with a ten-foot pole anyway!

Thelemites don't want it. Christians don't want it. Ripperologists don't want it. None of them want it because it exposes how errant, misguided, apostate, and ignorant they all are.

Sorry, but it's the truth. I'll never make a dime off of it, because it is about everything that this world never wanted to know.

Michael, Michael, Michael, the cig was too strong. Not your regular brand.

11-02-2005, 03:16 PM
Marsali wrote:
But how do you know that it is the truth? That it has anything to do with God? How can you be sure?

Because I'm not a slave of Because.

If you really think about it, there is nothing in this world that one can prove with 'scientia'.

Everything that people believe about anything comes from the principle of 'faith'. And the only reason that people have 'faith' is because they 'Will' to do so.

Therefore, I know that I've solved it because I have solved the 'Will' of the Book.

11-02-2005, 03:18 PM
Insider wrote:

mihai_bravu wrote:

Marsali wrote:

Michael, Michael, Michael, the cig was too strong. Not your regular brand.

Well, of course, I switched to the gold leaf hard pack, last night. I like variety. Sue me!

Insider
11-02-2005, 03:20 PM
It does not seem to have done you a world of good.
Maybe you need to take Three aspirin and call Indrid in the morn.

Marsali
11-02-2005, 03:21 PM
True, there is nothing in this world that one can prove with 'scientia.'
That's why you need to pray, and pray a lot, to God and ask him about that force that has compelled you.
Ask Him to give you a proper discernment of spirits.

11-02-2005, 03:22 PM
LaDominio wrote:

mihai_bravu wrote:

I know nothing about this cipher. What is it?

It's that cipher thingy in Liber AL II, 76. You can solve it yourself if you want to. Just get a copy of Sepher Sephiroth, grab a Biblical Hebrew Dictionary, take a few years of Hebrew, Greek, Read Magick, and a bunch of other junk falsely called the Wisdom of Ages, reject all of it, follow Jesus Christ, and you'll be able to solve it.

Marsali
11-02-2005, 03:29 PM
Mihai Bravu,

What proof do you have that what you have solved is, indeed, of Jesus and therefore, of God?

Insider
11-02-2005, 03:30 PM
The solution to all things. Michael don't you think its time for another smoke. Have one on me.

LaDominio
11-02-2005, 03:31 PM
mihai_bravu wrote:
It's that cipher thingy in Liber AL II, 76. You can solve it yourself if you want to. Just get a copy of Sepher Sephiroth, grab a Biblical Hebrew Dictionary, take a few years of Hebrew, Greek, Read Magick, and a bunch of other junk falsely called the Wisdom of Ages, reject all of it, follow Jesus Christ, and you'll be able to solve it.

Ill have a look.

Ah... Its all part of The Ladder. All you can do is climb.

Insider
11-02-2005, 03:33 PM
LaDominio wrote:

mihai_bravu wrote:

Ill have a look.

La Dominio, if I were you I would take Michael's advice. By all means have a look.

LaDominio
11-02-2005, 03:35 PM
Marsali wrote:
Mihai Bravu,

What proof do you have that what you have solved is, indeed, of Jesus and therefore, of God?

He did not discover it for others to know; therefore, he had no plans to formulate proof. I have the same issue… (people call me crazy and throw things at me)

LaDominio
11-02-2005, 03:37 PM
Insider wrote:
La Dominio, if I were you I would take Michael's advice. By all means have a look.

Yeah, I will. Its not a matter of advice though.

Insider
11-02-2005, 03:37 PM
Yes, Michael what proof. Enlighten us on your journey. Let your ego soar.

Insider
11-02-2005, 03:39 PM
Michael, Michael, Michael come on now. Too slow.

11-02-2005, 03:39 PM
LaDominio wrote:

mihai_bravu wrote:

Ill have a look.

No. You're missing my point, Dominion. The worst thing you can do is 'try' to do something. And you second worst thing you can do is think that 'you' can solve the cipher.

I've got news for you; you can't solve the cipher and neither can I.

'I' did not 'unbind' the Father. The Father can unbind himself quite nicely. 'I' didn't do anything but write some down some words.

There is no 'attainment'. Jesus Christ did all the attaining that attainment can have.

There is no 'ladder' to climb. God makes the ladder, and climbs it.

WE ARE NOT SAVED BASED ON WORKS OF HUMAN MERIT!

God completely destroyed that concept. God didn't need my 'help' in Solve. Christ didn't 'need' me to free his people. I just aligned my will with the Will of God. It is God who does the work by his own grace through faith.

No flesh will boast before him. He has destroyed the Wisdom of the world by the foolishness of the gospel. For God's foolishness is wiser than man. God's weakness is stronger than man.

'Not by Wisdom, nor by Strength, but by my Spirit, saith the LORD.'

And He meant it.

Insider
11-02-2005, 03:41 PM
Bravo, Bravu. All is solved.

Insider
11-02-2005, 03:44 PM
Michael, Michael, Michael Goodboy.

LaDominio
11-02-2005, 03:45 PM
mihai_bravu wrote:
No. You're missing my point, Dominion. The worst thing you can do is 'try' to do something. And you second worst thing you can do is think that 'you' can solve the cipher.

When I say I will do something, I do it (unless I dont want to).

I am looking into this now. I am not "trying" to solve the cipher, I am going to 'do' it. There is a ladder of knowlage that we all climb. I am going up. I make sure that I never miss a step.

Insider
11-02-2005, 03:45 PM
Michael has left the building.

11-02-2005, 03:55 PM
LaDominio wrote:

mihai_bravu wrote:

When I say I will do something, I do it (unless I dont want to).

I am looking into this now. I am not "trying" to solve the cipher, I am going to 'do' it. There is a ladder of knowlage that we all climb. I am going up. I make sure that I never miss a step.

Okay. Well have fun climbing the mountain. When you get to the top, I'll be waiting for you. I'll put a larral wreath on your head and dub thee King of Human Stupidity.

Insider
11-02-2005, 03:55 PM
Welcome back. hopefully you were not away lighting up. Now tell us what wisdom you bring and your thoughts on hexagons

11-02-2005, 03:58 PM
Insider wrote:
Welcome back. hopefully you were not away lighting up. Now tell us what wisdom you bring and your thoughts on hexagons

The only Wisdom I claim is that Wisdom given by the Holy Spirit. For myself, I have none.

I can't really get passionate about hexagons, though. I do enjoy composite numbers, but hexagons just aren't exciting. I get far more enthusiastic about 12 sided objects.

Insider
11-02-2005, 04:05 PM
Michael, Michael, Michael, truth is spoken. Time has been wasted and Indrid of old Cold has taken note. You should be proud.

LaDominio
11-02-2005, 04:10 PM
mihai_bravu wrote:
Okay. Well have fun climbing the mountain. When you get to the top, I'll be waiting for you. I'll put a larral wreath on your head and dub thee King of Human Stupidity.

I desire naught to be human frater.

There are things beyond you that you may knot know because you are not me.

11-02-2005, 04:11 PM
Insider wrote:
Michael, Michael, Michael, truth is spoken. Time has been wasted and Indrid of old Cold has taken note. You should be proud.

It's not my fault. I can't help it. I am simply not interested in hexagons.

I don't consider it time wasted. It is time well spent.

It is the most economic way I know of to waste time. And that's really the important thing.

11-02-2005, 04:12 PM
LaDominio wrote:

mihai_bravu wrote:

I desire naught to be human frater.

There are things beyond you that you may knot know because you are not me.

Ok. Point?

LaDominio
11-02-2005, 04:16 PM
mihai_bravu wrote:
Ok. Point?

You show your fundamental flaw when you judge. Work on this.

Insider
11-02-2005, 05:10 PM
mihai_bravu wrote:

Insider wrote:

It is the most economic way I know of to waste time. And that's really the important thing.

Mihai Bravu metro station, Indrid waits.

11-02-2005, 05:42 PM
Insider wrote:

mihai_bravu wrote:

Insider wrote:

Mihai Bravu metro station, Indrid waits.

Can't do it. Got all screwed up in Masonmagyaravar, and Bucharest was even worse.

The spirits hate me in Hungary and Romania. Besides, I don't have the cash. And it's 50 billion miles away across that small pond separating America and Europe. So there.

Insider
11-02-2005, 05:59 PM
Get the cash.

11-02-2005, 07:14 PM
Insider wrote:
Get the cash.

I don't have the money to get the cash.

And I can't get the money because I don't have the currency.

And I can't get the currency because I can't.

Insider
11-02-2005, 07:43 PM
We wish you could.

11-02-2005, 07:46 PM
Insider wrote:
We wish you could.

I'm sure you do. But I don't run on that currency either spiritually or physically.

Insider
11-02-2005, 07:59 PM
Together Michael, we will work on that.

11-02-2005, 08:04 PM
Insider wrote:
Together Michael, we will work on that.

No we won't. What good is a Magickal Heir? You can't do anything with them.

Besides, certain things have already been revealed to me.

igwt
11-02-2005, 08:14 PM
LaDominio wrote:

mihai_bravu wrote:

Can be draining at times ;-)