PDA

View Full Version : Chopping And Changing "Nicks"

truebeliever
11-02-2005, 07:42 PM
It is the individuals perogative how often they wish to play with their on screen alters.

However, outside of certain reasons, i think it denotes a great deal of deceit.

"Let your no be no! And your yes, yes!"

I have used the same nick and would NEVER contemplate pretending to be someone i am not.

Some supposed "Christians" and other "pious" pretenders might want to ponder it.

And frater, you are growing annoying again.

Insider
11-02-2005, 07:45 PM
truebeliever wrote:
It is the individuals perogative how often they wish to play with their on screen alters.

I have used the same nick and would NEVER contemplate pretending to be someone i am not.

Some supposed "Christians" and other "pious" pretenders might want to ponder it.

Here, here.

11-02-2005, 08:04 PM
truebeliever wrote:

Yeah.

truebeliever
11-02-2005, 09:08 PM
This looked better at the top of the front page.

igwt
11-02-2005, 09:34 PM
truebeliever wrote:

Professionals!

11-03-2005, 09:51 AM
Since the administrator of this site has the IP addresses of all users of the site, they should start making it impossible to post with another nick.
With that said, I have had to get other nicks in the past because I couldn't sign on with this one, and I wasn't given a new password sent to me.
8-) but because I now can get on with my original, I'll stay with it, although I did like the moniker SpyVsSpy.

LaDominio
11-03-2005, 12:30 PM
I used an alternate nick to get that "George W Bush", prankster to bugger off. I suppose thats different? :-?