PDA

View Full Version : Jews are Americas salvation.


redrat11
11-02-2005, 09:13 PM
Yes JEWS are Americas salvation. and here's why.
1. Jews are highly intellectual and have a masive hunger for money, (money that will employ Americans).
2. Jews are extremely resilient and bounce back from insurmountable odds, (from being exterminated of course).
3. America needs Jewish money, Trillions and trillions of it, (gold,silver,ect,)
4. Only conservative JEWS are what I'm talking about, the real thing.
5. Jews with their world-wide hegomony have the know-how to pull America out from under the shithole we're in.

Insider
11-02-2005, 09:40 PM
I have a lot of Jewish friends in New York City and They are smart pleasant people. They helped me many times. Shalom.

Marsali
11-02-2005, 10:02 PM
Most Jews are good people who are just trying to get by, like everyone else. There are a few of them in government, Hollywood, and the ADL, who are causing problems, but they aren't doing it alone; they're getting plenty of help from non-Jews.

igwt
11-02-2005, 10:12 PM
Some have speculated that the reason so many people of a certain persuation are employed in positions of govenment is so that they take the fall when every thing goes down, stock exchange, economic depression.

madkhao
11-03-2005, 10:32 AM
I believe God blesses those enemies whom we curse and curses those enemies whom we bless.
Given the amount of Jew bashing on this forum and knowing that it is just a small fraction of the actual amount going on in the world, it is no wonder the Jews are so blessed!

Insider
11-03-2005, 10:38 AM
Good reply, thank you.

LaDominio
11-03-2005, 11:41 AM
redrat11 wrote:
Yes JEWS are Americas salvation. and here's why.
1. Jews are highly intellectual and have a masive hunger for money, (money that will employ Americans).
2. Jews are extremely resilient and bounce back from insurmountable odds, (from being exterminated of course).
3. America needs Jewish money, Trillions and trillions of it, (gold,silver,ect,)
4. Only conservative JEWS are what I'm talking about, the real thing.
5. Jews with their world-wide hegomony have the know-how to pull America out from under the shithole we're in.

:-? I hope youre joking... Otherwise, youre an idiot!

Barbara
11-03-2005, 12:19 PM
It is most interesting; when one posts the truth about any segment of the Jewish race, it gets classified as "Jew bashing" by some, yet anything can and does get posted "bashing" Germans with little regard and as little to no research in order to ascertain the truth of those posts.

I am not German; I hold no hatred against the Jewish people. It is a major concern of mine since it affects all of us that a certain segment of the Jews obtained control of the currency with which we have to deal, otherwise known as Federal Reserve Notes. This is not "our" "money." Our Treasury prints it and charges the "Fed" approximately .07 cents per bill, no matter what the face value, be it $1.00, $5.00, $10.00, $20.00, $50.00 or $100.00.

To keep it as simple as possible, this money does not go into circulation until it is first borrowed at compound interest into circulation. At first it does seem that prosperity reigns. Money, mostly in the form of credit, becomes available with which to buy houses, cars, bling-blings, etc., most of which are bought either through mortgage companies, banks or with credit cards.

The rub comes when you wind up paying 3 times the cost of your house over a 30-year mortgage period, an extra $3,000.00+ for your automobile and most credit cards carry such a high rate of interest for balances carried forward that you would be amazed at what you pay for the everyday bling-blings.

Interest sucks money out of the economy that was never borrowed INTO the economy, leaving it and us far poorer and with a debt that can never be repaid.

PLEASE NOTE: Ordinarily, you could chalk this up to free will. We don't have to buy a house or car or widgets "on credit." With the setup we have today, everybody would be renting and riding the bus or walking, mainly because of the interest that the Government has to extract from the citizenry in the form of taxes to "service" the national debt, making saving for those things you want or need virtually impossible.

You see, whether you borrow or not, the GOVERNMENT borrows and we and every inch of our country are the collateral for their loans, ultimately. ALL MONEY COLLECTED AS INCOME TAX GOES STRAIGHT TO THE FEDERAL RESERVE to pay ONLY the interest for one year on the national debt.

That is the way "Investment Capital" works. It is great for those who have it and lend it. It is a world of debt from which the populace can NEVER extricate itself.

As of 1913, the Jewish bankers were given a money monopoly by the Federal Reserve Act. They got control of the gold at Ft. Know, of which VERY LITTLE is left, and we got hung with eternal indebtedness to them.

The "borrow and spend" cycle can go on for decades, at the good pleasure of the bankers, just as has been done in this country, but the day does come when the piper has to be paid. Why do you think they have passed laws making bankruptcy almost impossible? Why now? Because the party is very nearly over.

The Financier (read Federal Reserve) supports the state (government and governed) as the rope supports the man who is hanged. TALLEYRAND

Yes, by all means, the Jews, especially as Investment Capitalists/International Bankers are America's salvation. NOT

Thumper
11-03-2005, 01:47 PM
I think the whole talent with money thing arises from the fact that they weren't allowed to own property for a long time, and became money changers instead.

Barbara
11-03-2005, 03:06 PM
Not at all, Thumper. The have been nomads from day one. More money to be made that way. They wrote against raising crops themselves, let others do that, they would then broker or "middleman" the merchandise. It is never wise with these people to try to apply goyim reason. It doesn't work.

Marsali
11-03-2005, 04:53 PM
It may be well to bear in mind that we, as consumers, are not complete innocent victims of the evil banking cartel, which includes the Federal Reserve.

No one forces us (yet) to own credit cards, or, in fact, to buy anything on credit. I know of people who live complete debt-free lives (including not having a mortgage), but such a life requires sacrifice and a willingness to live without a lot luxuries and extras.

We will always have to pay taxes, and the taxes in the Socialist countries of Europe are far higher than ours.

By blaming much of the economic problems on one particular ethnic group, we are not accepting our share in the responsibilty of the problem.
At least two (maybe three) of the bankers who sit on the Federal Reserve Board are Jewish. They probably do bear some responsibility in the economic disaster that seems to be looming before us.
But so do we.

nomad
11-03-2005, 05:03 PM
Listen to what the most famous man in the last

2000 years had to say in this matter.

----------------------------------------------
The Samaritan woman said, “Sir, I perceive that you

are a prophet. Our fathers worshiped on this

mountain; and you say that in Jerusalem is the place

where men ought to worship.” Jesus responded,

“Woman, believe me, the hour is coming when neither

on this mountain nor in Jerusalem will you worship

the Father. You worship what you do not know; we

worship what we know, for salvation is from the

Jews.” (John 4:19-22)
-----------------------------------------------

truebeliever
11-03-2005, 06:46 PM
True.

Then Christ was rejected by the majority of these very same people.

God laid a table and "Da Joooze" were busy with other things.

The rest is history and the last 2000 years have not been good for the Jew on a "quality of life" scale outside the material.

God came in person to ask his chosen people to let up and drop the rigidity. Time to lighten up. He got slapped in the face and others took up the cross. The Jew lost his place in Gods eyes at that moment.

The Jew has his valid place in history. An original people with an amazing story of survival as they brought forth a new age and a set of values from Moses that stands tall today.

You're 2000 years over done and the materialistic rigidity is getting boring. The desire for the Old Testament black and white is over and should not be thrown out, merely added to.

We are all O.T jews at heart. Thats why they do well in this iron dark age that we support. Time for us all to understand Christs relationship to the old way and why He came. Even if you dont "believe", surely any thinking person can understand the importence of the New Testament in our spiritual and material evoloution?

The sheer stubborness that was required to escape from slavery is to be admired and in fact i draw inspiration from the tribulations of the Jew. But there's a time and a place for it...the wars over Grandpa. Time to relax.

this
11-03-2005, 07:22 PM
Marsali wrote:

"No one forces us (yet) to own credit cards, or, in fact, to buy anything on credit. I know of people who live complete debt-free lives (including not having a mortgage), but such a life requires sacrifice and a willingness to live without a lot luxuries and extras.

We will always have to pay taxes, and the taxes in the Socialist countries of Europe are far higher than ours.


In the aggregate we ARE forced to buy credit cards and buy on credit. One person succeeds at the expense of someone else in the system.

nomad
11-03-2005, 07:38 PM
truebeliever wrote:
True.

Then Christ was rejected by the majority of these very same people.

God laid a table and "Da Joooze" were busy with other things.

The rest is history and the last 2000 years have not been good for the Jew on a "quality of life" scale outside the material.

God came in person to ask his chosen people to let up and drop the rigidity. Time to lighten up. He got slapped in the face and others took up the cross. The Jew lost his place in Gods eyes at that moment.

The Jew has his valid place in history. An original people with an amazing story of survival as they brought forth a new age and a set of values from Moses that stands tall today.

You're 2000 years over done and the materialistic rigidity is getting boring. The desire for the Old Testament black and white is over and should not be thrown out, merely added to.

We are all O.T jews at heart. Thats why they do well in this iron dark age that we support. Time for us all to understand Christs relationship to the old way and why He came. Even if you dont "believe", surely any thinking person can understand the importence of the New Testament in our spiritual and material evoloution?

The sheer stubborness that was required to escape from slavery is to be admired and in fact i draw inspiration from the tribulations of the Jew. But there's a time and a place for it...the wars over Grandpa. Time to relax.


TB

Should we blame God for turning these Hebrew

slaves into our Masters ?

Marsali
11-03-2005, 07:39 PM
There are a lot of people out there who can't perceive of any other way to purchase the big ticket items (houses, cars, etc.) except through credit.
But surely, in the back of many people's minds, there's a nagging idea that there's something intrinsically, or inherently wrong with the whole 'buy now, pay later' system. Especially when so much interest is charged. It goes against common sense.

madkhao
11-03-2005, 07:56 PM
will someone please direct me to the german bashing thread?

truebeliever
11-03-2005, 08:15 PM
TB

Should we blame God for turning these Hebrew

slaves into our Masters ?

As I understand it...and it stands out like dogs balls on a frog to me...

The evoloution of human consciousness is about a mutual relationship of respect between the incarnated human being and God. We need God. God needs us.

Human consciousness denotes a certain amount of freedom. Or else why bother with consciousness?

Satan himself at the end of the day is the human ego refusing to hear the corrective voice of God...aka: ones conscience.

That the human race as a whole has sold their soul to worldly power ends in the results we see before us.

God gave man dominion over the Earth in an effort to make him grow up. He can either reflect and prosper or ignore the warnings and end all life from the planet. We have a choice. Any parent must let their children go eventually and hope that they find the true path.

http://www.spaceandmotion.com/Images/Jung-1.jpgMans relation to God probably has to undergo a certain important change: Instead of the propitiating paraise to an unpredictable King or the childs prayer to a loving Father, the responsable living and fulfilling of the divine will in us will be our form of worship and commerce with God.

His goodness means grace and light and his dark side the terrible temptation of power.

Man has already receieved so much knowledge that he can destroy his own planet.

Let us hope that Gods good spirit will guide him in his decisions because it will depend upon mans decision whether God's creation will continue.

Nothing shows more drastically than this possibility how much of divine power has come within the reach of man.

C.G Jung. 1956

Khopesh
11-03-2005, 10:11 PM
Jews are the salvation of America?

Utter bullshit!

Ordinary Americans are their own salvation.

Anyone who belives that the people (generalisation many other issues are involved) with a major role in your own enslavement are your messiahs is clearly thinking in a distorted mode.
Things are not that simplistic, some say "the Jews are the ones with all the money so they are the ones who can get us out of this" why would they?
If they have been instrumental in the creation of this system that benifites them and enslaves everyone else (the suggestion of many), they have a vested interest in continuing the status quo.

In Australia you put a dollar in the bank, now the bank can lend this dollar out seven (7) times and gain interest on 6 dollars that actually do not exist.
In America im leed to belive it can be lent out up to 24 times.

This is the creation of money and in essence makes the rich richer and everyone else poorer.
This is illegal!
It is knowen at this stage that most of the money in the world has at no stage or will at any stage actually exist.
It used to be that a bank had to back up its money with preciouse metals and was not allowed to lend out more than it actually had to protect against collapse and impose some order on the finacial system, not anymore they called this deregulation of the banking system, billions in prophets just were not enough.
If you or I did this we would be in jaol very quickly, however if you call yourself a financial institution somehow an entirely different set of rules apply, if any.

Do you remember the Ethiopian famine in the early 80s?
The one where 4/5 million people died?
Well heres how it happened.
The arabs as most of you know have a lot of oil, they sell this oil for prophit, and in the 70s they all got together and formed a group called OPEC and controlled the production of oil and their prophits went up.
Now the arabs have all this money and they dont know what to do with it.
Arabs belive charging interest on money (Ursary) to be a crime and a Jewish practice so all this moneys sitting there.
The world bank comes up and says ok guys you have all this money sitting there and you cant loan it out and charge interest like the criminal jews so how about we take all your money and lend it to the third world for development, at a neglegable interest rate and everybody wins right?
Well yeah untill the world bank jacked the interest rate up several hundred percent not long afterwards and effectivly enslaved the entire third world in a debt noose.
Ethiopia in the midst of drought and a civil war and in 1983/4 still produced enough food to feed the entire population of africa but had to export most of it to pay debt re-payments to the World Bank (incidently controlled by Jews) and 4/5 million people died.
4/5 million deaths for no reason at all, that is the mentality of the people you are talking about at the stroke of a pen they kill millions for prophit on money that isnt theirs to begin with.
That is the world you live in and your childeren will live in, a world controlled allegedly by a group of people who belive they and only they are the chosen ones and everybody else is fit only to be manipulated and enslaved, a truely evil people if this is correct.

Ok, that said lets look at what happens when jews are removed from an economic system.
Germany 1920s - An economy in collapse, massive unemployment, war reperations exceeding national budget, etc etc total chaos and depression.
Adolph Hitler claims in the early 30s Jews and Free Masons are to blame and whips up a national frenzy of emotion and a cult following.
Adolph Hitler comes to influence in the 30s and within 2 to 3 years after removing all Free Masons and Jews from positions of influence suddenly Germanys economy is the strongest and most powerfull in europe - in 2 years?
From utter depression and servitude to the most powerfull economy in Europe in 2/3 years equalizing and exceeding the great British Empire.
How is this possible?

Look at what effect the unlawfull creation of Israel has had on the middle east and indeed the world, its been a blood bath ever since.

How would you describe the influence these people have had on us?
Mighty intelectual people who openly suggest that they and no-one else is worthy of god, haha? if this is so how can anyone treat them seriously, what they are good at it seems is lies and distortion, according to the bible (which many belive) they killed their own messiah because of greed.
The Jewish people (generalisation, group traights etc not nessesarily individuals) have a track record that no matter how much they try and cover up and prosecute those who disagree ADL and such, is self evident for anyone that chooses to look, and honestly would you trust them with anything.

Im sure certain elements are self evident however think for yourself, no one will save you, only yourselves.

truebeliever
11-03-2005, 10:25 PM
The arabs as most of you know have a lot of oil, they sell this oil for prophit, and in the 70s they all got together and formed a group called OPEC and controlled the production of oil and their prophits went up.

Does anyone believe a bunch of filthy 3rd world Arabs, off their own backs, got together to tell the noble white man at what price the oil would be sold for?

Bawah ha ha ha ha aha hahah :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Inbetween fucking high class European models in the rectum (thats not cheating you see :lol:) and generally neglecting their local populations, the wonderful and noble Arab royalty, who are dead against interest! (They have morals ya know!) are pouring the profits in to Wall Street and elswhere to keep the Imperial Mobilization going. The Arab filth put in place by the Globalists for the interest of the Globalists will do as they are F'ing told lest they wake up in the morning with a heart attack...or maybe stray off into the desert short a powerade or 2.

Who can blame Usama for wanting to knock off the lot of them. I dont believe good old Usama works for Uncle Sam nor his Saudi handlers.

I think Usama works for Allah.

psholtz
11-03-2005, 10:44 PM
nomad wrote:

truebeliever wrote:
True.

Then Christ was rejected by the majority of these very same people.

God laid a table and "Da Joooze" were busy with other things.

The rest is history and the last 2000 years have not been good for the Jew on a "quality of life" scale outside the material.

God came in person to ask his chosen people to let up and drop the rigidity. Time to lighten up. He got slapped in the face and others took up the cross. The Jew lost his place in Gods eyes at that moment.

The Jew has his valid place in history. An original people with an amazing story of survival as they brought forth a new age and a set of values from Moses that stands tall today.

You're 2000 years over done and the materialistic rigidity is getting boring. The desire for the Old Testament black and white is over and should not be thrown out, merely added to.

We are all O.T jews at heart. Thats why they do well in this iron dark age that we support. Time for us all to understand Christs relationship to the old way and why He came. Even if you dont "believe", surely any thinking person can understand the importence of the New Testament in our spiritual and material evoloution?

The sheer stubborness that was required to escape from slavery is to be admired and in fact i draw inspiration from the tribulations of the Jew. But there's a time and a place for it...the wars over Grandpa. Time to relax.


TB

Should we blame God for turning these Hebrew

slaves into our Masters ?
I don't necessarily think Zionists are the Master of much of anybody or anything.. Certainly if OT Scripture is to be believed (specifically the Book of Kings), these people were some of the most incompetent administrators who ever walked the Earth. Small wonder they soon lost their "inheritance" and "promised land"..

Nothing to *fear* there..

In the modern conspiracy theories are to be believed, I wouldn't *brag* too much about controlling Hollywood and Wall Street either, as either of these is a case study "Economic Self Destruction for Dummies".. The bubble will soon burst there too, and when it does it will be there will be no way to repair it or go back.

Besides, it's the British Crown that *really* controls things.. :-P

Khopesh
11-04-2005, 01:17 AM
Lawerence of Arabia once described the arabs as a race of individual geniuses.
A hero to the Empire and terrorist to the Germans.

I dont belive they (the Arabs) are stupid by any means, selfish greedy corrupt and more definatly but then again so is virtually everyone else, the difference is in the west the corruptors wear suits and are institutionalised.

Yes I agree the arabs are definately part of the equation as far as globalisation is concerned the actions of OPEC etc I see as competeing factions of the global group each pushing its own agenda and frequently crossing into each others perceved turf.

This however takes nothing away from how the Jewish/Zionst faction have performed, indeed the injustice of this group is the most easily defined.
For example the jews of the bible do actually "geneticly" still exist and they are the Palistinians.
The European hook nosed jew comes from the Khazar tribe in the caucuses who converted around 800ad and comprise ninty seven percent of todays jewish population.
Genticly the original semites of the bible are the Palistinians.
How insane, the original semites are being persecuted by so called Jews who come from the borders of europe and asia that converted some time afterwards.
The existance of Israel is therefore an absolute corruption and completely unjust.

We do indeed live in interesting times.

nomad
11-04-2005, 06:00 PM
psholtz wrote:

nomad wrote:

truebeliever wrote:
True.

Then Christ was rejected by the majority of these very same people.

God laid a table and "Da Joooze" were busy with other things.

The rest is history and the last 2000 years have not been good for the Jew on a "quality of life" scale outside the material.

God came in person to ask his chosen people to let up and drop the rigidity. Time to lighten up. He got slapped in the face and others took up the cross. The Jew lost his place in Gods eyes at that moment.

The Jew has his valid place in history. An original people with an amazing story of survival as they brought forth a new age and a set of values from Moses that stands tall today.

You're 2000 years over done and the materialistic rigidity is getting boring. The desire for the Old Testament black and white is over and should not be thrown out, merely added to.

We are all O.T jews at heart. Thats why they do well in this iron dark age that we support. Time for us all to understand Christs relationship to the old way and why He came. Even if you dont "believe", surely any thinking person can understand the importence of the New Testament in our spiritual and material evoloution?

The sheer stubborness that was required to escape from slavery is to be admired and in fact i draw inspiration from the tribulations of the Jew. But there's a time and a place for it...the wars over Grandpa. Time to relax.


TB

Should we blame God for turning these Hebrew

slaves into our Masters ?
I don't necessarily think Zionists are the Master of much of anybody or anything.. Certainly if OT Scripture is to be believed (specifically the Book of Kings), these people were some of the most incompetent administrators who ever walked the Earth. Small wonder they soon lost their "inheritance" and "promised land"..

Nothing to *fear* there..

In the modern conspiracy theories are to be believed, I wouldn't *brag* too much about controlling Hollywood and Wall Street either, as either of these is a case study "Economic Self Destruction for Dummies".. The bubble will soon burst there too, and when it does it will be there will be no way to repair it or go back.

Besides, it's the British Crown that *really* controls things.. :-P


Prince Charles and the Queen of England control

nothing and are puppets themselves.

The true powers are just like God ... invisible.

truebeliever
11-04-2005, 06:08 PM
The Crown is just a loose term to describe the power base of whiteys world.

55132
11-04-2005, 07:28 PM
Actually the apostole paul states that the hebrews will come back under Gods fold but these are not the zionist nor the majority of the called jews wich by the way is a non bibilical term.

The scripture states that the vast majority of those claiming hebrew genes or linage will be killed by the beast in the war for jerusalem as written in the book of revelation, only a remanant will come out alive, those that accept the one they killed 2k years ago as Lord.


what realy gets me is how those that call themselves jews choose to ignore everything but the torah as part of the divine scriptures, they very cleverly hide there true nature buy not using those books.

In fact you could say that the greatest anti jewish book in history is the book we call the old testamen.

Just by reading it we can see how foolish incompetent and stupid are those that rejected their, God the one that gave them so many victories and so much fortune.

The book of ezekia 31 states that God will bring them back to Jerusalem in non belief and i truly belive that among the zionist facist that rule jerusalem and the world is hidden the true seed that will someday inherit jerusalem and rule with our savior from their together with the church who will be in heaven.

So yes I do believe that its scriptural that the world will be blessed because of the hebrews but i separate these kazars/askenazi synoguge of satan from the real seed.


Nomad are you kazar? Are you sure?

Insider
11-04-2005, 07:58 PM
Hebrews - those who cross the river - King Eber. The Bible talks of the Jews (Tribe of Judah)and the fake Jew. Jew is only 1/12 of the House of Israel. The Jew is never referred to as the complete House of Israel because they are not. Judah was the southern kingdom and Israel the northern kingdom only the Jew (Judah), Benjamen, and a few Levis every returned to this land including now.

igwt
11-04-2005, 11:42 PM
And in the United States today, this greatest of battles is all but lost. Not for lack of true and correct knowledge either, but rather because of the deafness and blindness of those once great people, who when once oppressed created the greatest of Nations with the greatest freedoms but today has fallen into madness and hypocrisy, craving only those things which satisfy their flesh, and at the expense of their souls.

Link (http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index847.htm)

noNWO4me
11-09-2005, 02:22 PM
Marsali wrote:
Most Jews are good people who are just trying to get by, like everyone else. There are a few of them in government, Hollywood, and the ADL, who are causing problems, but they aren't doing it alone; they're getting plenty of help from non-Jews.

And the non-jews are happy as clams to do so!

Barbara
11-09-2005, 02:38 PM
This isn't exactly a parable but it is a damn good example of America, Western Europe and Australia.

Those of you who have an "outside" dog, notice how he gets when he gets fleas, which are parasites. He can be running full tiilt and suddenly stop to bite or scratch a biting flea. After a while he will start doing strange things trying to dislodge the fleas that are slowly killing him.

If you don't do something to help the poor animal like perhaps flea powder or a dip, after a while he will have so many fleas (parasites) that he no longer runs and plays because they have sapped his strength. Before long he will die.

We are that dog. I leave it up to you to discern who the greatest group of parasites in the world are. We, as free nations, will soon be dead.

redrat11
08-06-2006, 12:33 AM
Barbara wrote:
This isn't exactly a parable but it is a damn good example of America, Western Europe and Australia.

Those of you who have an "outside" dog, notice how he gets when he gets fleas, which are parasites. He can be running full tiilt and suddenly stop to bite or scratch a biting flea. After a while he will start doing strange things trying to dislodge the fleas that are slowly killing him.

If you don't do something to help the poor animal like perhaps flea powder or a dip, after a while he will have so many fleas (parasites) that he no longer runs and plays because they have sapped his strength. Before long he will die.

We are that dog. I leave it up to you to discern who the greatest group of parasites in the world are. We, as free nations, will soon be dead.

In Light of Recent Events

In light of recent worldwide condemnation of JEWS for the war in Israel, I need to clear the air on my stance of JEWS.

First of all I don't have a bone to pick with any race of people, YES, I sometimes write bad things about JEWS, but, it's with something about the NWO in mind. Now, I'm well aware that ZIONISM and JEWS go hand in hand, but, that is really not the case, if you investigate more, You'll find Gentiles more and more carrying the SATANIC FLAG!

I don't have a racist tendency, I find it disgusting actually, My GOD commands me to try and Love and Respect everybody! In this F***ED up world that's getting hard to do.

Now as far as this thread goes, I stand by my actual words. Let me explain something, Jews for centuries have been more aggressive than Gentiles when it comes to BUSINESS! Whether you believe their "cheats," "crooks" or whatever, they're in charge of world finance and business mostly because they've OUTFOXED the GENTILE!

Now if gentiles suddenly got more BRUTISH in business affairs, I'm pretty damm certain world affairs would still be the same if not worse.

I'm sure some on this forum will see things differently, and I respect that, This is my OPINION, and I stand by it. :-o

P.S. I forgot to add this, when I say Jews are Americas Salvation, I mean Financial, For me personally no one, not even JEWS offer me any salvation, Only my Lord Jesus Christ can give me that! And if you follow WORLD FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS you'll see that America has been the benefactor of some 5trillion dollars in Investment money since the 2001 WTC attacks, look around you, especially the big cities, Chicago,New York,Los Angeles..ect not even China has invested that much in infrastruture. And YES ther'es a CONSPIRACY in their somewhere.

Follow the Money Trail

this website provides all construction of massive building in the world, look it up yourself. http://www.emporis.com/en/



http://www.savethemales.ca/index.html

666
08-06-2006, 12:49 AM
One reason Hitler hated the Christian religion

is because it made sheep out of the Germans ...

the saying that you are your own worse enemy

rings true here ... lets face it, the reason

things are the way they are is because most people

are too stupid.

truebeliever
08-06-2006, 02:47 AM
One reason Hitler hated the Christian religion

is because it made sheep out of the Germans

True...thats what put me off Christianity until I started to understand 'spiritual power' over 'physical power'.

Hitler liked his 'physical power' as do all demigods. He actually considered Christianity the fore runner to Communism.

Christ said "seek me for I am meek and humble". Being full of pride and afraid of the world and not able to fully realise and experience directly the power of God...i could'nt accept that.

God is in control. That i do know now hence why i do not find the need to abuse people who disagree with me anymore.

What will be will be and the concept of being "Jewish" and having allegience to God and His Commandments over the State is something we should ALL aspire too.

Pride is THE killer. Refusing to serve the other. The Jews of old are suffering both of these pretty heavily...as do we all.

truebeliever
08-06-2006, 02:53 AM
666: So, what makes a "Jew". Is it a religion or race?

I met a guy who was PURE WASP. His mother had converted to Judaism before he was born so despite NEVER attending temple or having the FAINTEST IDEA of Jewish Holy Books he considered himself a "Jew".

What crap!

Most Jews I know are pretty much Athiests or have a vague idea of some sort of spirituality. Perhaps the odd 'sentimentalist' who attends temple for Honnakah.

We should FORGET the Jewish angle and focus on the worship of "Rationalism". This new belief system will try to kill us all...and fail. "The Beast" will cast off and gore the "Harlot" who rides him in the end ala Pike and Mazzini.

666
08-06-2006, 05:32 PM
truebeliever wrote:
666: So, what makes a "Jew". Is it a religion or race?




TB ... for me Judaism or any other belief

system is exactly like a pair of glasses

that one can instantly put on or take off to

replace with another pair of glasses seconds

afterwards. I personally love to look at the world

simulatneously through different "glasses" and

compare the viewpoints. So in this sense who

are the rabbis to decide who is or is not a Jew.

We are all earthlings first and foremost.

truebeliever
08-09-2006, 11:32 PM
We are all earthlings first and foremost.

True. However, I think their will have to be a choice.

Christianity is the appropriate "religious psychological state" for a modern Westerner which is why the third world turns to it in droves when life improves. Take China...a HUGE thriving Christian Church above and beyond the State run version.

You can run but you cant hide.

:-)

truebeliever
08-10-2006, 01:13 AM
Interesting note on the hypocrisy involving the Talmud and the Rabbi's who preach it...

In other words, one of the leaders of the Russian Jewry views as insulting for non-Jewish population of Russia certain provisions of this Jewish code of behavior, yet feels it appropriate to invite his tribesmen to study these insults in yeshivas – Jewish schools financed to some extent from federal and local budgets. But even in this censored version we find the following provisions:

• In the “Laws about idolatry,” it is stated that a “figure made from two crossed sticks that is used to worship is banned for usage” – i.e. Christianity is viewed as idolatry and all provisions defining relations with idolaters (“acums”) imply in Russia (a country with the majority confessing Orthodoxy) by and large Orthodox Christians (p. 389).

• A directive for one who comes upon a heathen temple (e.g. a church) to say a curse: “The house of arrogant will be destroyed by G-d.” When one sees a demolished church, one should exclaim: “G-d of retribution has acted!” Moreover, there is another interpretation of this provision: “Some feel that this should be understood as houses of non-Jews living in peace, calm and wealth (pp. 389-390).

• Equating non-Jews with excrements (pp. 47, 48).

• Prohibition of instructing non-Jews in trades (p. 390).

• “A Jewess should not aid a non-Jewess during birth giving”, except in cases when this would serve “not to provoke animosity toward us… and strictly for pay” (p. 390).

• “If a person borrows from a non-Jew, who subsequently passes away, he has the right to refuse payment to his son who is not sure whether or not his father loaned money to this Jew” (p. 405).

• In money matters, if a non-Jew made an error, it is permitted to profit by the error” (p. 406).

• “It is forbidden to hand over a Jew into the hands of a non-Jew, regardless whether or not the life of the Jew is involved or his property; and it is immaterial if this is done by some act or word; and it is forbidden to denounce him or point out places where his property is hidden” (p. 408) – we emphatically ask that a special note is made of this: this pertains to the prescribed behavior for Jews during an investigation and in a court of law.

• Of course, among the 13 main principles of Judaism is the expectation the Jewish world leader who will install the Jews to rule over other nations of the world: “I unconditionally believe in the coming of Moshiakh and, while he is being delayed, I will nevertheless continue to expect him every day” (p. 485). In the teachings of the Orthodox Church, this expected world ruler is equated with Antichrist about whom we have been warned by Jesus Christ (John 5:43), Apostle Paul (Thess. 2:8), and holy fathers of the Church. This is an important and inseparable part of the Orthodox teaching of the end of the world.

Michael Hoffman Link (http://revisionistreview.blogspot.com/)

666
08-10-2006, 12:02 PM
truebeliever wrote:
We are all earthlings first and foremost.

True. However, I think their will have to be a choice.

Christianity is the appropriate "religious psychological state" for a modern Westerner which is why the third world turns to it in droves when life improves. Take China...a HUGE thriving Christian Church above and beyond the State run version.

You can run but you cant hide.

:-)


Christianity believe it or not is the most

technologically advanced belief system. It has

proven itself ad nauseam to be prophetically

dead accurate and more accurate than tommorrow's

newspaper. All its critics are dead and dying and

this document is more alive than ever. One

interesting prophecy by the good Jew boy himself

is that he foretold that he would become the

most popular person on Earth as the end times

approached. Hollywood with all its power and the

world media with all its power could not match

this with any personality if they wanted to.

Here's a guy who said 2000 YEARS ago without

writing a book, with no microphone, no tv, no

radio and walking around in his sandals stating

that the world will NEVER forget him. What

kind of egotistical maniac would say this ?

How preposterous a statement, yet has this come

true ?

CityGirl
08-11-2006, 09:00 PM
Hi, I'm new here but wanted to say that some of my best friends are Jews. They are kind of short people but everyone can't be tall.

666
08-11-2006, 10:30 PM
TB ... I don't think its that simple ... research

how the concept of "charity" came into being

... the Jews to their credit DID civilize the

world with many revolutionary humanitarian

ideas ... I always marvel how at work

many collegues that aren't too fond of Jews

can't wait for the week-end ... another Jewish

invention !

truebeliever
08-13-2006, 08:06 PM
Hi, I'm new here but wanted to say that some of my best friends are Jews. They are kind of short people but everyone can't be tall.

Being "short" is a jewish conspiracy you know. They can duck for cover quicker than you and I. :lol:

truebeliever
08-13-2006, 08:10 PM
TB ... I don't think its that simple ... research

how the concept of "charity" came into being

... the Jews to their credit DID civilize the

world with many revolutionary humanitarian

ideas ... I always marvel how at work

many collegues that aren't too fond of Jews

can't wait for the week-end ... another Jewish

invention !

A great shame the many gifts of the original Jews and Christ Himself is being tar'd and feathered by the extremist Judaic Supremacists who seem hell bent on making themselves universally despised...which of course Revelation said they would.

Agree'd, God said you would KNOW He existed and the Bible was His word by the unfolding of prophesy.

Seems to be unfolding pretty well at the moment. :-)

666
08-13-2006, 08:56 PM
I love the way its unfolding ... poor Barbarian

is gonna have a depression when he gets chipped

and he's reading non sensical prophecies from

every source except the most accurate one.

Little does he know that IBM is behind the

technology.

:-D

nohope187
08-13-2006, 09:09 PM
You should at least give Barbarian enough credit for even perusing this forum even though he's laughably misguided. :-D

666
08-13-2006, 09:15 PM
nohope187 wrote:
You should at least give Barbarian enough credit for even perusing this forum even though he's laughably misguided. :-D


I give him that much credit ... actually I

believe that he is bright enough to

come to the same conclusion on his own

IF he keeps asking questions. Some of his

arguments were very good.

truebeliever
08-13-2006, 09:40 PM
You should at least give Barbarian enough credit for even perusing this forum even though he's laughably misguided.

Back are we? Many movies have come and gone with no critique...

Holy cow Batman! I've been here 3 hours! Thats $15 bucks! I'm outta here...shazzam!

08-14-2006, 11:53 AM
truebeliever wrote:
Hi, I'm new here but wanted to say that some of my best friends are Jews. They are kind of short people but everyone can't be tall.

Being "short" is a jewish conspiracy you know. They can duck for cover quicker than you and I. :lol:

haha thats a good one truebeliever!

truebeliever
08-14-2006, 08:41 PM
haha thats a good one truebeliever!

Indeed. But I am hardly an objective observer... :lol: