PDA

View Full Version : Who's monitoring (CLUB-CONSPIRACY)??????

redrat11
11-06-2005, 06:57 PM
Has anyone ever thought about the possibility that club-conspiracy could be monitored by the illuminati for research purposes, so as to gauge the level of knowledge about it's (DIRTY-DEEDS). Or maybe the site itself is (FINANCED) by them.

torchithill
11-06-2005, 07:03 PM
It is monitored, weeks ago we said we would monitor it and give information to those who needed to know. So don't ask is it - it is.

madkhao
11-06-2005, 07:59 PM
It's like one of those online surveys.
To see what is making the general group the most aprehensive and furthering that specific agenda by inflaming it through the media. The main thing I think is to obstruct your view of the kingdom with the image(nation) of the beast. The new world order. After all, who can find inner peace with all this distraction.

noNWO4me
11-08-2005, 12:45 PM
redrat11 wrote:
Has anyone ever thought about the possibility that club-conspiracy could be monitored by the illuminati for research purposes, so as to gauge the level of knowledge about it's (DIRTY-DEEDS). Or maybe the site itself is (FINANCED) by them.

Redrat11: Though I enjoy peeping in here, I will admit that I believe the latter part of your post above-- (the last sentence) wins my vote as to the high probability of its (CC's) purpose.

Sorry Henry. I calls it as I sees it.

Insider
11-08-2005, 01:17 PM
noNWO4me wrote:

redrat11 wrote:

Redrat11: Though I enjoy peeping in here, I will admit that I believe the latter part of your post above-- (the last sentence) wins my vote as to the high probability of its (CC's) purpose.

Sorry Henry. I calls it as I sees it.

Don't you have the ability to read what torchithill said in this same topic. You seem to say that if you OK it it is.

Saturnino
11-08-2005, 06:15 PM
The Illuminati don't need to monitor shit. They just ask their demonic spirit guides and they tell them whatever is going on in the world. That's why they are so effective.

11-08-2005, 06:18 PM
True.

redrat11
10-07-2006, 08:28 PM

All this Wasted Time???

My view still has'nt changed, only I really don't give a ---- every other "conspiracy forum" is "monitored" also. It's about time this forum shuts down, Henry should close it, all it does is make us all argue with another. The ZIONIST already know what we think of them anyway! :-)

redrat11
10-07-2006, 09:05 PM
Please Dr. shut it down, this forum is over with.

redrat11
01-01-2007, 07:26 PM
[quote
Please Dr. shut it down, this forum is over with.[/quote]

Dr. MAKOW...............

It's well known around "CONSPIRACY" forums Mr. Makow, that this forum and many others are nothing more than NWO intelligence gathering machinations. I will say this, you have done NOTHING too get rid of FUCKING MORONS like SHADOW and the other ALIASES he uses, this means you are deliberately letting disinformation fuckheads like him to SQUASH all relevant info on NWO activities, I've sent you at least 3 E-mails to get my user info and E-mail address erased from this forum, you have not responded! I want my FUCKEN profile to read ANONYMOUS! as I will not play this fucken SHITHEAD ZIONIST mindgames of brainwashing people into believing the ILLUMINATI is behind the NWO! IT'S ZIONIST JEWS who are destroying the world and you KNOW IT!

01-01-2007, 07:37 PM
wHO de hELl is keePEN yo frOM GoeN, truebeliever? ShuTT de HelL uP and GO and Stay GoNE. wHo bE carin Mr. MAnure?

redrat11
01-01-2007, 07:46 PM
Dr. MAKOW...............[/size]

It's well known around "CONSPIRACY" forums Mr. Makow, that this forum and many others are nothing more than NWO intelligence gathering machinations. I will say this, you have done NOTHING too get rid of FUCKING MORONS like SHADOW and the other ALIASES he uses, this means you are deliberately letting disinformation fuckheads like him to SQUASH all relevant info on NWO activities, I've sent you at least 3 E-mails to get my user info and E-mail address erased from this forum, you have not responded! I want my FUCKEN profile to read ANONYMOUS! as I will not play this fucken SHITHEAD ZIONIST mindgames of brainwashing people into believing the ILLUMINATI is behind the NWO! IT'S ZIONIST JEWS who are destroying the world and you KNOW IT!

I KIDD YOU not! My computer went down for the last 30 minutes, YOU IDIOTIC MORONS! only the truth will PREVAIL, your MORONIC ILLUMINATI only the gullible fall for that CRAP!

http://www.ziopedia.org/content/view/2113/1/

OUTTA HERE FOR GOOD!

01-01-2007, 08:09 PM
My, that is an interesting statement:

REDRAT said:

It is NOT the Illuminati destroying the world.

It IS Zionist Jews.

Do you see?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

01-01-2007, 08:09 PM
nO yo arent. jUST as soon As thins GeT inTERestimestering, YO wilL come sneeKinG BacK. We suggest you keep your promise. 2))7 gona be a BiG bLOw, dAt riTe. R. I. P. rAtHeaD.

Shadow
01-02-2007, 06:47 AM
Hate is a terrible thing rat.

See what has happened to Bunny!

01-02-2007, 07:31 AM
Monitor yourself!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Shadow
01-02-2007, 08:15 AM
Flesruoy Rotinom

cuda
01-02-2007, 06:17 PM
Dr. MAKOW...............

It's well known around "CONSPIRACY" forums Mr. Makow, that this forum and many others are nothing more than NWO intelligence gathering machinations. I will say this, you have done NOTHING too get rid of FUCKING MORONS like SHADOW and the other ALIASES he uses, this means you are deliberately letting disinformation fuckheads like him to SQUASH all relevant info on NWO activities, I've sent you at least 3 E-mails to get my user info and E-mail address erased from this forum, you have not responded! I want my FUCKEN profile to read ANONYMOUS! as I will not play this fucken SHITHEAD ZIONIST mindgames of brainwashing people into believing the ILLUMINATI is behind the NWO! IT'S ZIONIST JEWS who are destroying the world and you KNOW IT! I agree it is the Zionist (synagogue of satan )But i also believe that the Illuminati are working with them and the Jesuits. But i also believe they hate each other and are waiting to stab the others in the back to get the big prize when every thing is set. Shit i'm not afraid of the gate keepers they can come and take me out any time they want. When the time comes they will kill (martyr) me anyway.I see it as a free pass. They may not give us all the info or avoid certain subjects but what they do give us just might be the makings of the rope they will be hung with. I always try to remember they want to confuse us so we dont know which end of the snake bites. But I thinks this snake has three heads.

cuda
01-02-2007, 06:19 PM
sorry redrat i don't know how to separate what you said and what i wanted to say.

Barbarien
01-02-2007, 07:43 PM
The experiment continues.

Shadow
01-03-2007, 07:11 AM
cuda,

You racist piece of shit. I hope you are ready.

That is all for now.

01-03-2007, 07:13 AM
No, there is more to come. I suggest you brace yourself.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Shadow
01-03-2007, 07:14 AM
I suppose you are another racist piece of shit then?

01-03-2007, 07:15 AM
No, you are.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Shadow
01-03-2007, 09:12 AM
BlueAss I've had enough of your crap.

That piece of shit cuda called me a Kaffir which means he is the worst kind of racist. Between that and the rest of his hate riden crap, I've had enough of him and his shit.

From your little biting remarks. You appear to be nothing but a weak little racist worm. I've had enough of you.

Fuck off you spineless little racists hate monger!

01-03-2007, 09:15 AM
Shadow wrote:
BlueAss I've had enough of your crap.

That piece of shit cuda called me a Kaffir which means he is the worst kind of racist. Between that and the rest of his hate riden crap, I've had enough of him and his shit.

From your little biting remarks. You appear to be nothing but a weak little racist worm. I've had enough of you.

Fuck off you spineless little racists hate monger!

And you are what? Something different?

If you've had enough of me then leave. Cause I'm not going anywhere.

Pot calling the kettle black, are you?

If you can dish it out, you better be able to take it.

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

They'll be more to come. Brace yourself.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Shadow
01-03-2007, 09:21 AM
I brace myself little BlueAss, have you?

01-03-2007, 09:22 AM
No. I don't brace myself. I just come well prepared.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Shadow
01-03-2007, 09:24 AM
You, prepared?

I hope you are using proxies.

01-03-2007, 09:24 AM
I don't need proxies.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

01-03-2007, 09:25 AM
Why do you hope I am using proxies?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Shadow
01-03-2007, 09:26 AM
Why aren't you hanging out with your KKK buddies.

01-03-2007, 09:27 AM
Why aren't you?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Shadow
BlueAngel wrote:
I don't need proxies.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

I suppose you could always use the insanity defense. It will be true on you part.

Shadow wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
I don't need proxies.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

I suppose you could always use the insanity defense. It will be true on you part.

I don't need a defense. THEY do.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Shadow
01-03-2007, 09:28 AM
you do

01-03-2007, 09:29 AM
I have one.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Shadow
01-03-2007, 09:30 AM
racist

01-03-2007, 09:31 AM
Really? You are.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Shadow
01-03-2007, 09:34 AM
BlueAngel wrote:
Really? You are.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

You obviously find racism funny!

Bully for you!

01-03-2007, 09:36 AM
I wrote, really, you are? And, you find that funny?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

01-03-2007, 09:56 AM
You are indicating that I need a defense? Why would this be? Is someone contemplating a lawsuit against me?

If so, please do tell. I can't imagine what in the world it would be for?

Would it be because I was the victim of a "mind control" satanic cult?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cuda
01-03-2007, 01:41 PM
A little about me and mine. My family came to America in 1659 on the seventh boat(boat called faith) from Holland to the dutch colonies and served one year as an indentured slave to a man married to the Mohawk princess (she held the flag of the seven nations of the iraquoi) Had a son who married there daughter. WE have been here 117 years before this was called America. I am ninth generation and my son is tenth.My name is the same as the guy in the fourth chapter of the hunchback of noter dame (spelling just a little different as explained in our book)A member of my family is also in the French book called the Fox. Theres one more but i forget the name of the book.We can be traced to the middle ages. I am proud of my families roots in America and i respect our forefathers and the vision they had for America. As some of these people were my grandfathers. A member of my family even crossed the Potomac with Washington. You may be whiter but you deffinantly are not more American.By the way you don't have to be black to be a Kaffar in America any more now do you? wigger? P.S. i left names out so you can guess my last name is if you just look. I raced circle track for nine years (if a piano player is a pianist) Then i was a racist for nine years 8-)

Barbarien
01-03-2007, 05:56 PM
Club Conspiracy monitors itself.

Shadow
01-03-2007, 09:59 PM
cuda wrote:
A little about me and mine. My family came to America in 1659 on the seventh boat...bla bla bla

Good to see that you are of pseudo pilgrim Dutchmen descent. So I suppose that's why you hate these "inferior" races from poluting what you consider yours.

As for the other information, I couldn't give a shit in who the fuck you are.

Fucking racist

Shadow
01-03-2007, 09:59 PM
cuda wrote:
A little about me and mine. My family came to America in 1659 on the seventh boat...bla bla bla

Good to see that you are of pseudo pilgrim Dutchmen descent. So I suppose that's why you hate these "inferior" races from poluting what you consider yours.

As for the other information, I couldn't give a shit in who the fuck you are.

Fucking racist

01-04-2007, 06:39 AM
Tell US about yourself, Shadow. Where does all the anger and hatred come from?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Shadow
01-04-2007, 06:59 AM
Who is "us"?

Just who is part of your racist hate mongering cell?

01-04-2007, 07:46 AM
Everyone who is watching you reveal yourself.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cuda
01-04-2007, 09:26 AM
:lol:

cuda
01-04-2007, 09:31 AM
whiter than white and hates it? :-o Repeat after me.I LIKE ME. Do this until you do.

Shadow
01-04-2007, 09:39 AM
Fucking racist piece of shit.

01-04-2007, 09:42 AM
Shadow is behaving like a good little soldier for her handlers, but back up has been called in.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Shadow
01-04-2007, 10:04 AM
behaving like a good little soldier for her handlers, but back up has been called in

01-04-2007, 10:49 AM
At a loss for words, I see.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

redrat11
05-27-2008, 08:29 AM
/ Temporal Dynamics \ @¿urwatched¿

Volumnius Flush
12-21-2008, 09:50 PM
It's crazy every conspiracy forum I go to the members always bring into question the good intentions of the forum administrations. I guess it could be true, that they are all funded and monitored by those in control, but I also think there is a good reason why most conspiracy theorists and subscribers are looked at as mentally ill... in general, they are, or highly paranoid at best.

BlueAngel
12-22-2008, 08:42 PM
It's crazy every conspiracy forum I go to the members always bring into question the good intentions of the forum administrations. I guess it could be true, that they are all funded and monitored by those in control, but I also think there is a good reason why most conspiracy theorists and subscribers are looked at as mentally ill... in general, they are, or highly paranoid at best.

Many of us are IN THE KNOW and this doesn't qualify as being paranoid.

Volumnius Flush
12-24-2008, 05:47 PM
Many of us are IN THE KNOW and this doesn't qualify as being paranoid.

Hey that's great. If you know something I don't I can't say anything about it. But after I see it on ATS and GLP and other sites it starts to get a little old.

BlueAngel
12-24-2008, 11:22 PM
Hey that's great. If you know something I don't I can't say anything about it. But after I see it on ATS and GLP and other sites it starts to get a little old.

You won't see what I write on ATS or GLP because I don't post there, but if you read something similar to what I write on other sites, I guess you'll just have to figure out some way to alleviate your boredom.

disconnex
12-26-2008, 10:37 AM

I don't know if ALL are mentally ill. I think people who fly off the handle on both sides of the fence do nothing more than to distract attention from the truth that others are seeking or attempting share, that's been a common on every site I've gone to so far. It's no more than a change of name and color for the site and different aliases for the same people. A change would be refresshing.

BlueAngel
12-26-2008, 08:48 PM
Who cares who might be monitoring Club Conspiracy?

Not I.

Anyone else feel the same?