PDA

View Full Version : WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON IN IRAQ - THE HORRIFIC TRUTH

igwt
11-08-2005, 07:22 AM
Must see documentary about Falluja. Note 44meg.
Download Here (http://www.rainews24.rai.it/ran24/inchiesta/video/fallujah_ING.wmv)

Draken
11-08-2005, 02:15 PM
I have difficulty writing this but thank you for this film.

I knew of the horror of Fallujah because I've read a lot about it, but this footage completely drives the point home. The only thought in my mind while watching it was and is APOCALYPSE.

The fine white powder left everywhere in people's homes could be depleted uranium, which is another horrific illegal use of nuclear weaponry.

Lord Have Mercy.

Insider
11-08-2005, 02:16 PM
I don't think he should or will.

Draken
11-08-2005, 02:19 PM
The sooner He doesn't, the better.

madkhao
11-08-2005, 05:24 PM
thankyou igwt
the world is so much bigger than everyone realizes. The root of the problem is definitely not welfare and immigration. Attacking these issues reminds me of someone pruning a tree instead of cutting it down at the root.
The root is what we need to focus on. The small things that concerns everyone personally will fall right into line.

Lord it takes everything I got to hold back from cussing and swearing when I see this.

Zec 1:15 And am very sore displeased, with the heathen that are at ease: for was but a little displeased,and they helped forward the affliction.

11-08-2005, 05:44 PM
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d146/clubc/Glyph01.jpg

igwt
11-08-2005, 06:01 PM
Draken wrote:

I knew of the horror of Fallujah because I've read a lot about it, but this footage completely drives the point home. The only thought in my mind while watching it was and is APOCALYPSE.

The fine white powder left everywhere in people's homes could be depleted uranium, which is another horrific illegal use of nuclear weaponry.

Lord Have Mercy.

Your sentiments express the thoughts I had exactly.
Very scary...Some have speculated that they may have a special technology that is mounted on tanks as they have seen vehicles completely melt???

truebeliever
11-08-2005, 06:46 PM
Yes, disturbing.

As for things melting. I saw the 4 Corners reporter Liz Jackson ask a fighter during the initial invasion his experiences of the fighting for Baghdad. He stated...and i quote..."they did not use bullets or bombs, they melted people, they melted cars".

New weapons are always tested during small wars like this. God knows what they have.

To be perfectly honest, this is war. It has never NOT been like this. WW2 was far worse and on an unimaginable scale.

You can understand what the little crispy bodies of the boys and girls of Dresden looked like now I guess.

As for the weapons...who gives a shit. White Phosphorus or a 5.56mm round through your new born infants head...they are dead. It is a non event in the argument. It is a false argument. The argument is war itself. War, as always, fought for reasons of personal power over others for the benefit of a few...which can only take place because the stupid peasants follow along in line.

I remember laughing myself silly as 2 Pentagon Lawyers argued the legality of the new 5.56mm light weight rifle round with thin copper jacket. It tends to tumble and disintergrate more on impact a bit like a "dum dum" bullet. The producers then cut to a Vietnam vet in a wheelchair recounting cleaving the head off a V.C with a sharpened shovel...so just what is it we're arguing about?

igwt
11-09-2005, 12:04 AM
truebeliever wrote:
Yes, disturbing.

As for things melting. I saw the 4 Corners reporter Liz Jackson ask a fighter during the initial invasion his experiences of the fighting for Baghdad. He stated...and i quote..."they did not use bullets or bombs, they melted people, they melted cars".

New weapons are always tested during small wars like this. God knows what they have.

To be perfectly honest, this is war. It has never NOT been like this. WW2 was far worse and on an unimaginable scale.

You can understand what the little crispy bodies of the boys and girls of Dresden looked like now I guess.

As for the weapons...who gives a shit. White Phosphorus or a 5.56mm round through your new born infants head...they are dead. It is a non event in the argument. It is a false argument. The argument is war itself. War, as always, fought for reasons of personal power over others for the benefit of a few...which can only take place because the stupid peasants follow along in line.

I remember laughing myself silly as 2 Pentagon Lawyers argued the legality of the new 5.56mm light weight rifle round with thin copper jacket. It tends to tumble and disintergrate more on impact a bit like a "dum dum" bullet. The producers then cut to a Vietnam vet in a wheelchair recounting cleaving the head off a V.C with a sharpened shovel...so just what is it we're arguing about?

True point. Did you see the clip, soldiers and UK politician were interviewed and stated the war was not legal.

truebeliever
11-09-2005, 02:01 AM
True point. Did you see the clip, soldiers and UK politician were interviewed and stated the war was not legal.

Yes. The whole lot. Though i'm getting a little desensitised these days.

Of course the wars illegal. Half the soldiers or more KNOW that but the little gutless fuckers go on fighting hoping they can simply see it through and still get their College paid for and hopefully not dream bad dreams of murder and carnage. They want their honourable discharge and NONE have the guts to stand up against this filth. Gutless, the whole lot of them. I hope the Insurgence cut off every one of their heads for what they are CHOOSING to take part in.

May they rot in hell.

May America and ANYONE else for that matter EVER judge Germany's behaviour in the East after this little escapade.

They are boo hooing some SAS 20+ year vet here in Oz. Rot in hell too. May his widow now comprehend the misery this little lackey of Imperial power has helped perpetuate. The pathetic sombre looks of the pollies know no end while worshipping the cult of the "warrior baby killer" but nary a look of concern at the UMPTEENTH dead Iraqi from the latest dickhead off his head on Dexies and listening to Death Metal on his I.Pod.

I am praying for your Gods earthquake Ahmed. May it strike quickly so my little powerless self has to witness no more images of disgusting death from far away ruining my appetite before souvlaki and iced coffee.

freeman
11-09-2005, 09:02 AM
Draken wrote:

Nor can I express it any better.
Thanks for posting this, igwt. I will see that it gets circulated.
As I have already stated elsewhere, viewing something like this evokes an ineffable sense of shame as an American. I fear the Islamic world is correct:
We are the Great Satans. And our Prince of Darkness is named George W. Bush.

Insider
11-09-2005, 09:29 AM
freeman wrote:

Draken wrote:

Nor can I express it any better.
Thanks for posting this, igwt. I will see that it gets circulated.
As I have already stated elsewhere, viewing something like this evokes an ineffable sense of shame as an American. I fear the Islamic world is correct:
We are the Great Satans. And our Prince of Darkness is named George W. Bush.

We (America) are without doubt "Babylon the Great" described in The Revelation.

Insider
11-09-2005, 10:04 AM
http://www.unknowncountry.com/img/news/112005/phosphorus.jpg
Phosphorus attack
http://www.unknowncountry.com/news/?id=5006

Draken
11-09-2005, 10:34 AM
Insider wrote:
We (America) are without doubt "Babylon the Great" described in The Revelation.

Which brings to mind exactly how right the Branch Davidians in Mount Carmel, Waco TX, were.

igwt
11-10-2005, 01:34 AM
By Peter Popham
Published: 08 November 2005

Powerful new evidence emerged yesterday that the United States dropped massive quantities of white phosphorus on the Iraqi city of Fallujah during the attack on the city in November 2004, killing insurgents and civilians with the appalling burns that are the signature of this weapon.

Ever since the assault, which went unreported by any Western journalists, rumours have swirled that the Americans used chemical weapons on the city.

On 10 November last year, the Islam Online website wrote: "US troops are reportedly using chemical weapons and poisonous gas in its large-scale offensive on the Iraqi resistance bastion of Fallujah, a grim reminder of Saddam Hussein's alleged gassing of the Kurds in 1988."

The website quoted insurgent sources as saying: "The US occupation troops are gassing resistance fighters and confronting them with internationally banned chemical weapons."

In December the US government formally denied the reports, describing them as "widespread myths". "Some news accounts have claimed that US forces have used 'outlawed' phosphorus shells in Fallujah," the USinfo website said. "Phosphorus shells are not outlawed. US forces have used them very sparingly in Fallujah, for illumination purposes.

"They were fired into the air to illuminate enemy positions at night, not at enemy fighters."

But now new information has surfaced, including hideous photographs and videos and interviews with American soldiers who took part in the Fallujah attack, which provides graphic proof that phosphorus shells were widely deployed in the city as a weapon.

In a documentary to be broadcast by RAI, the Italian state broadcaster, this morning, a former American soldier who fought at Fallujah says: "I heard the order to pay attention because they were going to use white phosphorus on Fallujah. In military jargon it's known as Willy Pete.

"Phosphorus burns bodies, in fact it melts the flesh all the way down to the bone ... I saw the burned bodies of women and children. Phosphorus explodes and forms a cloud. Anyone within a radius of 150 metres is done for."

Photographs on the website of RaiTG24, the broadcaster's 24-hours news channel, www.rainews24.it, show exactly what the former soldier means. Provided by the Studies Centre of Human Rights in Fallujah, dozens of high-quality, colour close-ups show bodies of Fallujah residents, some still in their beds, whose clothes remain largely intact but whose skin has been dissolved or caramelised or turned the consistency of leather by the shells.

A biologist in Fallujah, Mohamad Tareq, interviewed for the film, says: "A rain of fire fell on the city, the people struck by this multi-coloured substance started to burn, we found people dead with strange wounds, the bodies burned but the clothes intact."

The documentary, entitled Fallujah: the Hidden Massacre, also provides what it claims is clinching evidence that incendiary bombs known as Mark 77, a new, improved form of napalm, was used in the attack on Fallujah, in breach of the UN Convention on Certain Conventional Weapons of 1980, which only allows its use against military targets.

Meanwhile, five US soldiers from the elite 75th Ranger Regiment have been charged with kicking and punching detainees in Iraq.

The news came as a suicide car bomber killed four American soldiers at a checkpoint south of Baghdad yesterday.

Powerful new evidence emerged yesterday that the United States dropped massive quantities of white phosphorus on the Iraqi city of Fallujah during the attack on the city in November 2004, killing insurgents and civilians with the appalling burns that are the signature of this weapon

Independent Online (http://news.independent.co.uk/world/middle_east/article325560.ece)

Saturnino
11-10-2005, 04:10 AM
And the church in the US keeps silent. On the contrary, they have big parties for the soldiers who return. Boy, the first thing they should say would be: get away from the army as soon as you can if you are really a Christian, don't soil your hands with innocent blood.

The ability of average Christian americans to isolate themselves and have NO compassion is astonishing.

freeman
11-10-2005, 04:35 AM
And the church in the US keeps silent...The ability of average Christian americans to isolate themselves and have NO compassion is astonishing.

Such is the new Rockefeller Christianity based upon principles of dialectic materialism. After all, the churches wouldn't want to stand on principle and risk losing the protection of those 503s and have to actually pay taxes like the rest of us. Oh, sure, SAT, they could eventually figure out how to manipulate the system's loopholes to their advantage just like the major corporations, but how utterly embarrassing it would be in the meantime for all of those bishops to be seen by their parishioners driving Honda Civics instead of Lincoln Town Cars.
If Scooter Libby was Bush's Watergate, then for certain Fallujah is his My Lai Massacre.

igwt
11-10-2005, 04:41 AM
Saturnino wrote:
...The ability of average Christian americans to isolate themselves and have NO compassion is astonishing.

In response the latter part of your post, may I borrow a quote from Bart Sibrel, documentary film maker, "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon"

Cognitive Dissonance. " That is when someone has a long held belief rooted so deeply in their psyche that they can not see anything else, even if visible facts present themselves that prove contrary to their belief"

Saturnino
11-10-2005, 05:21 AM
IGWT,

You are right...I have talked to my friends in the US and 9 out 10 rationalize saying that "war is just like that...there is nothing we can do."
Where is the compassion ??? I lay in bed with my son and think about how other fathers in Iraqi were in the same situation, only to be attacked by a phosphorus cloud that ate their fleshs and it hurts my guts.

I admire more and more Americans who were able to get over their upbringing and see things the way they are. God bless you.

igwt
11-10-2005, 05:37 AM
freeman wrote:
And the church in the US keeps silent...The ability of average Christian americans to isolate themselves and have NO compassion is astonishing.

Such is the new Rockefeller Christianity based upon principles of dialectic materialism. After all, the churches wouldn't want to stand on principle and risk losing the protection of those 503s and have to actually pay taxes like the rest of us. Oh, sure, SAT, they could eventually figure out how to manipulate the system's loopholes to their advantage just like the major corporations, but how utterly embarrassing it would be in the meantime for all of those bishops to be seen by their parishioners driving Honda Civics instead of Lincoln Town Cars.
If Scooter Libby was Bush's Watergate, then for certain Fallujah is his My Lai Massacre.

Here is an example of false prophets...link (http://www.moonhoax.com/site/preacher.html)

igwt
11-16-2005, 03:03 AM
Last Updated: Wednesday, 16 November 2005

The Pentagon has confirmed that US troops used white phosphorus during last year's offensive in the Iraqi city of Falluja.

BBC News (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4440664.stm)

igwt
11-16-2005, 03:20 AM
http://www.abc.net.au/reslib/200511/r64600_178355.jpg

igwt
11-30-2005, 03:22 AM
White Phosphorous, Daisy cutters, Depleted Uranium, Thermobaric bombs, Clusterbombs, Napalm... The US uses WMD against civilians.

Dirk Adriaensens, coordinator SOS Iraq, Executive committee BRussell>

(12 Nov 2005)

"Injuries to everyone involved in war - civilians and troops of all sides - shown supreme contempt for international humanitarian law ever since WW2.
If this war shows one thing it is the need for the World to start to get control over the barbarity of the US military industrial complex. Criticisms of Saddam Hussein's record of atrocities fade into history as they are eclipsed by the industrialised killing that US Forces have spent billions of dollars perfecting."

(Dai Williams, April 06 2003)

The war on Iraq is an unprecedented humanitarian catastrophe. Many health workers, professionals and students the world over added their voices to the massive protest movement. They were of the opinion that, apart from providing health services, their task also includes the prevention of diseases, injuries, and death because of this unjust war.

Despite the global protests, war was unleashed on Iraq. The Belgian NGOs Medical Aid for the Third World (MATW) www.m3m.be in cooperation with S.O.S. Iraq ( www.irak.be ) had a Medical Team of two doctors in Baghdad, Dr. Geert Van Moorter and Dr. Colette Moulaert. They remained in Iraq during the bombings and the invasion to witness the American and British aggression. They coordinated with the Ministry of Health, the Iraqi Red Crescent and international institutions including the World Health Organization and Unicef.

Their report from April 3 2003, that I copied underneath, described the use of some terrible weapons used by the US forces. I sent this report at the time to Dai Williams, weapons expert, to analyze the descriptions given by Dr. Geert Van Moorter.

Dai Williams' answer, also copied underneath, includes a report from BBC reporter Adam Mynot (5 April 2003), who described civilian casualties with severe burns near Nasiriyah. "The Phosphorus turned the inside of his house white hot". Even Dai Williams couldn’'t believe then that White Phosphorus was used against civilians. But now we know the US aggressors DID use it.

The use of Napalm was reported by Martin Savidge from CNN as early as March 22 2003, so there's no need to be surprised. ( http://edition.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/03/21/otsc.irq.savid
ge/ ): "There is a lookout there, a hill referred to as Safwan Hill, on the Iraqi side of the border. It was filled with Iraqi intelligence gathering. From that vantage point, they could look out over all of northern Kuwait.

It is now estimated the hill was hit so badly by missiles, artillery and by the Air Force, that they shaved a couple of feet off it. And anything that was up there that was left after all the explosions was then hit with napalm. And that pretty much put an end to any Iraqi operations up on that hill."

The United Nations banned the use of napalm against civilians in 1980 after pictures of a naked wounded girl in Vietnam shocked the world. The United States, which didn't endorse the convention, is the only nation in the world still using napalm.

Link (http://www.uruknet.info/?p=m17770&date=13-nov-2005_16:56_ECT)

LaDominio
11-30-2005, 03:41 AM
igwt wrote:
White Phosphorous, Daisy cutters, Depleted Uranium, Thermobaric bombs, Clusterbombs, Napalm... The US uses WMD against civilians.

I just can’t understand WHY? Are they TRYING to cause an outrage? It doesn’t make sense that they would do this simply for their perverse pleasure.

truebeliever
11-30-2005, 05:41 AM
My attitude might surprise you but this is war and this is what you get.

No one takes "international law" seriously.

Why did people stay behind in Falluga? Who in their right mind would stay?

The American motto is peace through superior firepower...whatever it takes. No one stands a chance against the Yanks...period.

You can all stop fearing China now.

What will many thousands of returned soldiers be like after it all? And back on the streets of downtown USA...desensitised and ready to rock at the Liquor store with their cheap Chinese Assault rifle and IPod playing Death Metal just like back in Iraq.

It amazes me that Americans so fear the world when it is the rest of the world that is scared shitless by the Yanks. It's quite funny if you think about it.

In the 60's I think it was Allen Dulles who wrote that America must not be "too" stable as this would encourage challenges to U.S power. Better to be ruthless and feared straight off. Taken straight out of the Roman manual on barbarian control. Salt the earth...this time with DU.

Saturnino
11-30-2005, 06:43 AM
Unless...the HAARP thing is true and the Russians have it.

truebeliever
11-30-2005, 06:50 AM
If it's true the Yanks would have it first.

There is 3 trillion from the Defence budget missing?

American planners LOVE their new gadgets.

Saturnino
11-30-2005, 07:02 AM
I agree with you TB. The giant can do anything it wants.

The only thing that bothers me is that no NWO can be really accomplished with a strong, hegemonic USA. How will they eventually go down ? They HAVE to make way to the antiChrist.

Will it be supernatural, like a judgement from God in the form of a strong earthquake ? I really don't think that SHillary will be able to do the task.

truebeliever
11-30-2005, 08:40 AM
Well Bush is finished.

Just watched an evenings worth of "Bush Bashing" and EVERYONE is after a peice. From a PBS doco SCATHING of the Bush admin over New Orleans. To the "memo" on Bush telling Blair he wanted to bomb Al Jazeera. To Cheyney and the torture scandal etc...REAL hardcore "in house" ELITE bashing of Bush.

Will post a few of these news reports including the PBS doco on the ineptitude of FEMA. On purpose that is.

I am not up on end times stuff and revelations. All i know is that the U.S Elite are already on board. It's just the rest of the country and Ron Paul.

The economy and the social structure must be smashed. I believe they will be offering up MANY goodies to the peasants as the roll over takes off. Sure, there will be biometric i.d cards comrade, but what about the new Fusion Reactors! And from their ALL the hydrogen we want for our new cars...etc.

I am reminded of another Jewish tale. The young son wants $20 off his father so he first runs in asking for $100 and making a real fuss. The father is assaulted with requests but will not relent till the son "feigns" defeat and begs for a "mere" $20...the original goal. So too we see that here with Bush and the Bolshevick Neo-cons. They have scared people to death.

Hillary in her power suits will set things straight! With attached carrots. All our friends will be saying what "henny penny's" we were and everything is fine.

Perhaps this "man" who is the anti-Christ is actually an institution? Maybe Kofi in a witch doctor outfit?

I feel the fabian socialists are moving in under the "tracer fire" that is Bush...the Germans would fire "tracer rounds" high and as American troops manouvered underneath thinking they were safe, fire untracered bullets into the mass of troops who thought they were safe near the ground.

Saturnino
11-30-2005, 09:23 AM
David Bay in www.cuttingedge.org has been saying for a long time that Bush is set for a downfall. I only advertise because he is really good (and he gives US$ 100 for each new subscriber 8-) ...not really).

TB, the problem continues. Even though the fabric of the American society is torn, there is a strong patriotic sentiment there. Milions and millions of old timers, veterans, etc.

No, no...something drastic MUST happen eventually.

About Kofi...did you know he is married to a white woman, a Rotschild heiress ? That explains a lot.

igwt
11-30-2005, 09:31 AM
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
Published: November 29, 2005

Filed at 6:58 a.m. ET

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Former Secretary of State Colin Powell's chief of staff says President Bush was ''too aloof, too distant from the details'' of post-war planning, allowing underlings to exploit Bush's detachment and make bad decisions.

In an Associated Press interview Monday, former Powell chief of staff Lawrence Wilkerson also said that wrongheaded ideas for the handling of foreign detainees after Sept. 11 arose from a coterie of White House and Pentagon aides who argued that ''the president of the United States is all-powerful,'' and that the Geneva Conventions were irrelevant.

Wilkerson blamed Vice President Dick Cheney, Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld and like-minded aides. Wilkerson said that Cheney must have sincerely believed that Iraq could be a spawning ground for new terror assaults, because ''otherwise I have to declare him a moron, an idiot or a nefarious bastard.''

NYT (http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/national/AP-Wilkerson-Interview.html)