View Full Version : French Far-Right Leader: Riots Only the Start

Insider
11-09-2005, 01:18 PM
Far-Right Leader: Riots Only the Start
Nov 09 2:08 PM US/Eastern
By JOHN LEICESTER
Associated Press Writer
Article Source

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PARIS
French far-right leader Jean-Marie Le Pen claimed Wednesday his National Front party has been "submerged" with prospective members and supportive e-mail since rioting erupted in heavily immigrant communities near Paris.

In an interview with The Associated Press, Le Pen described the recent violence as "just the start" of conflicts caused by "massive immigration from countries of the Third World that is threatening not just France but the whole continent."

Le Pen said people with immigrant backgrounds who commit crimes should be stripped of their French nationality and sent "back to their country of origin."

Reminded that the vast majority of youths taking part in the arson and rioting are French, born in France to immigrant parents, he said: "What does that mean? Are they French because they have a French identity card?"

French nationality should be given only to those who ask for it and "who are worthy of it," he said. "Those who got nationality automatically, who don't consider themselves French and who even say publicly that they consider France their enemy should not be treated as French."

Le Pen said he is convinced that what he described as a surge in support for his "zero immigration" platform would translate into votes at the ballot box for his National Front party.

French voters "are saying to themselves 'Le Pen was right. We were told that Le Pen is an extremist because he said that immigration problems would lead to disorder. The facts have shown that he was right,'" he said.

"We are receiving thousands of new members, tens of thousands of e- mails. All of our offices are submerged, we don't know how to respond because we don't have the staff to reply to the wave of people who, 95 percent of them, salute and approve our positions," he added.

Le Pen gave no specifics on the number of new members, but the party's top official for new memberships said the figure was closer to 1,000 and that they were requests to join.

Le Pen stunned many in France and shocked Europe by making it through to the second round of the last presidential elections in 2002. But he was soundly defeated in a runoff against President Jacques Chirac.

Le Pen said he is "more than ever" determined to run again in 2007.

"If there were presidential elections now, my chances would be increased tenfold," he said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overlord
11-12-2005, 07:43 AM
Yes, this is the awful result of a cruel man using fear as his tool. Le Pen is obviously using this situation to cause as much trouble as possible, hoping for chaos. If chaos ever erupts, he will revel in it, since his mind is of the brutal kind that cannot stand the love for civilization and respectful cooperation amongst different kinds and different minds. The French way has for too long tried to make everyone "french" and just forgot everybody that just obviously isn't. In our new world this is a most destructive idea.

Le Pen doesn't seem to love all life and respect all minds, rather he is full of disdain and contempt. The fascistic idea that people deserve what they have been born into is a medieval and, franctly, untalented ideology. I fear people like Le Pen because they act with the same reasoning as a reptile, they will eat their young if hungry enough.

Barbara
11-12-2005, 12:07 PM
In my opinion, Overlord, that is a crock of doo you are spreading. However, it is your right to be wrong.

If Le Pen should decide not to run in France we need him here. We have a government of traitors and quislings, without a full set of cojones among them.

Sounds to me like the French people have finally awakened. Good. One country awake, hundreds still asleep, but it's a start.

Thumper
11-12-2005, 12:52 PM
This sounds like Chertoff finally cracking down on illegal immigration. They had to let the shit storm get to critical mass so they could bring something to the bargaining table. In America they build concentration camps and mega jails unbeknownst to the population that it's meant not just for the illegals. I suspect it will be the same case in Europe.

Barbara
11-12-2005, 01:17 PM
And you would do what instead?

How would you handle the situation, short and long term?

Thumper
11-12-2005, 02:52 PM
Barbara wrote:
And you would do what instead?

How would you handle the situation, short and long term?I believe most of the immigrants were guest workers, and so the agreement was that they would leave after the work was done?

If that's the case, the other end of the agreement should be invoked. I'm just saying that the NWO never gives us what we want. Then again I might be assuming too much in saying that Le Pen works for the NWO. He probably doesn't, and so in that case, would they ever let him win? :-o

Overlord
11-19-2005, 06:58 PM
The REAL conspiracy is the corporations forcing the immigrants to live on constantly tenable terms, infusing distrust amongst them against each other and us and slowing down their stability in the country. Whenever there is the possibility of creating a low-fee workforce, the companies (and us) will try to get it. Don't pretend you want to pay more for something you can get cheaper. Made in China? GREAT! I'll have that.

The great rich upper-class of Europe are dependent on the infusion of slave-labour, just like the US is. But in order to get even better slave-labour, we are now understanding that getting them here to live in squalid conditions were not a great idea, better to stop them coming here in the first place, forcing them to live in their home-countries where the living costs are EVEN LOWER, and they have nothing to hit, burn and destroy when we abuse them even further by offering awful jobs.

We need them in order to compete in the production-market,because they are powerless to set any demands.

11-19-2005, 09:08 PM
Overlord wrote:
The REAL conspiracy is the corporations forcing the immigrants to live on constantly tenable terms, infusing distrust amongst them against each other and us and slowing down their stability in the country. Whenever there is the possibility of creating a low-fee workforce, the companies (and us) will try to get it. Don't pretend you want to pay more for something you can get cheaper. Made in China? GREAT! I'll have that.

The great rich upper-class of Europe are dependent on the infusion of slave-labour, just like the US is. But in order to get even better slave-labour, we are now understanding that getting them here to live in squalid conditions were not a great idea, better to stop them coming here in the first place, forcing them to live in their home-countries where the living costs are EVEN LOWER, and they have nothing to hit, burn and destroy when we abuse them even further by offering awful jobs.

We need them in order to compete in the production-market,because they are powerless to set any demands.

YOU HAVE INTELLIGENCE, YOU SHOULD GO QUICKLY FROM HERE.

truebeliever
11-20-2005, 12:33 AM
The fascistic idea that people deserve what they have been born into is a medieval and, franctly, untalented ideology.

You do love that term "fascism".

I was wondering..would Stalin eat his young? How about Mao? Or....hmmmm, lets see, Pol Pot? How about Idi Amin? How about the Russian Oligarchs? Would Putin eat his young?

You know, Adolph (the poster boy of hate) did more things for "his young" than ANYONE had done EVER. Full employment, holidays and fantastic work conditions. He brought pride back into a crumbling Western Europe on the brink of internal collapse with Stalins 30,000 armoured vehicles poised to invade in the summer of 1942.

As for these "poor and oppressed" French immigrants. Lets see now...first France kindly lets them in - in the first place. Houses them and provides them with unemployemnt payments and ALSO free medical. Now it AINT Norway but it sure as shit aint central Morrocco.

In return, the poor and oppressed "native slave labourers" (dressed in $500 worth of "street wear") RIOT against the evil French FASCIST, nasty, young eating, sharp teeth nashing devourers of worlds to gain their freedom from the enslaver. What freakin shit.

Send 'em ALL back. The white man can stop interfering and we can admire each others culture from afar.

Imagine letting a guest into your house and the thanks you get is what transpired.

Strangely, i like the multicultural aspects of Oz. I am smart enough to know however that in the end only communities bound by common culture and values survive. Apparently I am a rabid Nazi for having this view as are others. That is the power of brainwashing via the multi billion dollar P.R and media companies.

A people cut off from their past and traditions by dilution are FINISHED! Just ask the Aboriginal people of Australia.

The ABSOLOUTE central core of the Globalist agenda is the seperation of people from each other by cutting them from common roots. It is absoloutly central to their plan and reaches into ALL facets of what binds a community together and makes it strong so it can resist outside pressure.

What does the man say to "Winston" in 1984 as he is torturing him? "We will seperate a man from his past and then blow his brains out and sweep him into the stratosphere via our furnace and it will be as if you never existed". [paraphrasing].

I will take GOOSE STEPPING FASCISM OVER THE SHIT OF THE LIMP WRISTED LEFT ANYDAY. Cry yourself silly all the way to extinction.

Overlord
11-20-2005, 01:49 PM
you base all your ideas on hate, I'm afraid.

It is not the same as anger.

I am afraid of people like you because you look at the big picture and miss the details which is all there really is.

Adolf H might have created a much more affluent life for some of his countrymen, but the cost was hate towards so many weaker groups all around the world.

Gay, Jewish, dark-skinned, Gypsy, artistic, etc..

Under the rule of such a regime, there was no tolerance for protest or dissent. No more websites like this.

Insider
11-20-2005, 03:30 PM
An accurate assessment.

truebeliever
11-20-2005, 05:48 PM
you base all your ideas on hate, I'm afraid.

What a TYPICAL Lefty brainwashed sook response to a detailed reply he CANNOT respond to. I dont hate anyone. That is your internal defence mechanism at work attempting to push aside a threat to your well coifed world view.

I am well liked by one and all where ever I go. I actually like seeing and tasting the different cultural aspects of the world. However, I am a seperatist at heart. People have the RIGHT to demand that new arrivals submit to the culture of the place! The Aboriginals could not resist the take over. We can. Multiculturalism (note the 'ism') is not some 'natural' mechanism at work, it is a DELIBERATE tool of the Globalists to break us down and tear us apart and there is NOW, thank God, a backlash against it!

When my sister lived in Malaysia for a year did she DEMAND the Malay's BOW to her cultural whims? Of course not! She did everything to fit in out of respect. And WE are supposed to not demand this? That is SO ridiculous! You are a "self loathing white man". It is not ALWAYS cool to take underdog status or even identify with the under dog. The truth is ALL that matters.

You say the details matter but NOT the big picture. Both are relevant. I will never countenance violence against another human minding his own business but if youre going to disrespect the land that gave you sanctury (with all it's faults) then dont be surprised when the locals get pissed. How would we fair in Algeria under the same circumstances? Think about it.

I am afraid of people like you..

Why? Will 'we' eat your babies? How fucking ridiculous you idiot. You know their is a trait in those of the "Left". They see threatening violence everywhere but in their own souls. They project all their hate onto others who are not 'infinately tolerant' and weeping over the injustice of it all every 5 minutes. Yet, when the revoloution comes it is the "brotherhood" of man that lets the thin veneer of civilization slip so easily and descends into animal instincts instantly...at levels not even attained by the worst excess's of the so called "Right".

Adolf H might have created a much more affluent life for some of his countrymen, but the cost was hate towards so many weaker groups all around the world.

Gay, Jewish, dark-skinned, Gypsy, artistic, etc...

No, Germans did'nt prosper because Jews, Gypsies etc... went to labour camps. They prospered because Hitler created the social and economic conditions that benefitted his people. Again! Think clearly! How does locking up Liberal artist put food on the table?

Context. Europe was in chaos. Hitler himself had just seen 4 years of death and filth. Germany had suffered horrendously both during and after the war. Stalin was being supplied hand over foot with ALL the infrastructure required for war and the Communist manifesto was quite clear...Western European culture was to fall. Ended! Forever!

Stalin had amassed 30,000 armoured vehicles. What were they for? Touring? The archives show clearly Stalin was poised to invade in the summer of 1942. Hitler had to strike immediately.

Yes, Hitler HATED the expressionist art of the time. Hitler himself was an accomplished artist and culture lover.

This is who we would be sending to the camps today and I for one will drive the security van. No, in fact i'll simply dig the ditch and put the round through the neck...

http://us.news3.yimg.com/us.i2.yimg.com/p/nm/20051030/2005_10_27t202225_306x450_us_leisure_50cent.jpg

http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2005/SHOWBIZ/Movies/10/26/paramount.billboard.ap/story.poster.ap.jpg

This is what WONDERFUL "do whatever you want" culture has done to the U.S. The OPEN worship of gang violence and drug dealing into the mainstream.

There are times to be tolerant and forgiving and there are times to pull out the base ball bat and set things straight. For you there are NO boundaries. For Hitler, while 2 Thousand years of European culture were threatened, their would be order. For that, the occult Globalist agenda brough the world against him and to this day he is vilified as the incarnation of absoloute evil.

He was NO angel and neither was he the devil.

Under the rule of such a regime, there was no tolerance for protest or dissent. No more websites like this.

Quite right. Under the same circumstances their would be no need to ban it. I'd be volunteering for the front and not available. Or are you saying that Soviet Russia was a threat to no one?

Also, stop portraying Bush as "fascist". He is a Globalist patsy for one, and the neo-con movement is a reincarnated Bolshevik 5th column group who's job it is to finally tear the U.S into civil war from where Banker tyranny can take root fully fledged.

True "fascists" look after their people.

11-20-2005, 05:56 PM
Jean-Marie Le Pen
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Jump to: navigation, search

Portrait of Jean-Marie Le Pen.Jean-Marie Le Pen (born June 20, 1928) is a controversial French politician. He is the president of the nationalist and reactionary party Front National.

Almost all commentators, parties, etc. outside of the National Front consider the National Front and Le Pen to be far-right. Le Pen disputes the far-right qualification; at times, he has declared that his party was "neither Right, neither Left, but French"; at other times, he has stated that his party was right-wing and that the French parties generally considered to be right-wing were not truly so. He claims that most of the French political and media class are corrupt and out of touch with the real needs of the common people, and conspire to exclude Le Pen and his party from mainstream politics.

Le Pen is known for advocating tough law enforcement policies, possibly including the reinstatement of the death penalty; strong restrictions on immigration to France from countries outside Europe; and withdrawal or at least far greater independence from the European Union. Jean-Marie Le Pen has, at times, made remarks considered to be racist and antisemitic, though, in recent years, he has been careful not to use controversial rhetoric prior to elections.

He has run in several French presidential elections, qualifying for the second-round of the 2002 election, where he challenged current president Jacques Chirac.

11-20-2005, 05:59 PM
tb,

Yes multiculturalism stink big time. In oz as far as i know its mostly korean, japanese, and chinese these are very industrious people who while holding to there custums adopt the new one and live comfortably in both. but the same cannot be said for the desert dwellers they want to bring tyhe desert and camels wwith them. they thrive in their ignorance.

These are the new barbarians but unlike our ancestors these don't grow with knowlege they totaly ignore it or use it against us.

So i truly belive that europe must expell all those trouble makers an that goes for the "usa" and to any european country.

Have you ever heard of the iceland/haiti analogy?

Which of the two islands had the greatest potencial for development and richness?

which of the two islands presented more of a challange to live and prosper?

which of the 2 islands made it?

And i am not talking about race i am taking about culture. Western culter is the reflection of western man if the western man goes so will the culture.

it might not be a perfect culture but there are non, save the the far eastern orientals who come a distant close that can match up.

truebeliever
11-21-2005, 08:29 AM
55132:

I used to like the idea of multi cultural'ism'.

Now I see it for what it is...another ideological "ism" which is in need of instant destruction.

It's a joke on all of us and a fantastic tool for the social engineer's.

igwt
11-21-2005, 09:31 AM
monday, november 21, 2005

France: Not Safe for Jews

We’ve all heard about the thousands of torched cars, but here’s a shocking look at how bad things have gotten in France: Barricaded in Paris. (Hat tip: i.j.)

Mr. Barthel walks me through the school, which was built three years ago to what he calls “new specifications for a new reality.”

“All of our windows are made with glass both bomb- and bullet-proof; there are security cameras in all the common rooms,” he says. “You will also notice there is no sign outside of the school that could single it out as a Jewish place.”

In the past few years, Jews in Canada may have become familiar with some security measures in synagogues, notably around the high holidays, but nothing approaching this level of stringency.

Mr. Barthel explains the buddy system instituted at the Benvenuti school for children both arriving and leaving the premises. The students must travel in a pack and are not allowed to wear visible skullcaps or Stars of David anywhere but inside the school. They are also discouraged from dressing in a manner that Mr. Barthel calls “Shalala,” meaning that they asked to refrain from dressing in a style which in North American parlance might be termed “Jappy.”

“The Diesel jeans, the tight bomber jackets, these things can also make them look like Jews,” he says. “They must look more quiet now, for safety.”

Mr. Barthel is the father of two young children. Last year, his children’s school bus, belonging to a Jewish school in Epinay-sur-seine, a northern suburb of Paris, was set on fire. “The bus was empty when it was attacked, but still, nobody did anything about it, not the police, not the government.”

LGF (http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/?entry=18310&only)

igwt
11-21-2005, 09:35 AM
Monday November 21, 2005 10:28am
PARIS (AP) - A high school guard suffered a heart attack and died Monday while trying to extinguish cars set aflame by vandals in the latest unrest in troubled French suburbs, police said. The guard collapsed southwest of Paris in Trappes, one of about 300 cities and towns that were hit by three weeks of rioting, arson attacks or other violence that shook France earlier this month.

While the violence has abated, sporadic arson attacks continue, as they did before the rioting. Police say dozens of cars are torched each night on average in France's depressed suburbs where frustrations over unemployment and discrimination often run high, especially among youths from immigrant families.

On Sunday, youths in a public housing project in the eastern city of Colmar threw stones at firefighters called in to extinguish burning scooters, said Jean-Christophe Schneider, a regional spokesman. No one was injured, but the windshield of the rescuers' vehicle was smashed.

President Jacques Chirac, as part of renewed government efforts to combat the inequalities laid bare by the riots, meets Tuesday with business and labor leaders and national TV executives to discuss ways of hiring young people from poor neighborhoods and airing more programs that reflect France's racial diversity.

The rioting began Oct. 27 and peaked early this month with vandals torching more than 1,400 cars in one night. The government responded by declaring a state of emergency that is still in place. It allows authorities to impose curfews, conduct searches of homes and take other measures to prevent unrest if needed.

Several mosques have been attacked or vandalized - in what Muslim leaders fear is a possible anti-immigrant backlash from the rioting.

On Sunday, authorities discovered racist and extremist slogans - including one that said "defend yourself, France" - spray-painted on a mosque being built in Saint-Etienne in the southeast.

Larbi Marchiche, who heads a Moroccan cultural association overseeing the mosque construction, called the vandalism "a provocation by brainless kids."

In a separate incident Sunday, attackers armed with two Molotov cocktails damaged a mosque in a low-income area in the eastern town of Fougeres.

Police are investigating the mosque attacks and the death of the high school guard. Police spokesman Alain Rahmouni said there were no arrests so far in the last case.

During the urban unrest, the worst in four decades in France, rioters torched more than 9,000 vehicles and several hundred buildings and repeatedly clashed with police. Several mosques, churches and a synagogue were also targeted.

WJLA (http://www.wjla.com/news/stories/1105/279624.html)

truebeliever
11-21-2005, 05:05 PM
This is a great shame IGWT.

Perhaps being helped by "agent provocateurs"?

I would have spoken out strongly against this behaviour just a few months ago but I am a confirmed seperatist now.

People who do not share the same basic "values" (nothing to do with race here, just values) need to be seperated.

We can visit each other on holidays.

It's time the local Muslim communities clamped down on the "nutters" instead of making evasive remarks on the said nut cases in their communities who are more often than not fired up on amphetamine which they sell to afford their $500 street wear.

11-21-2005, 06:33 PM
If there is an agent ass on this site it is your fat ass or is that just your mouth with a turd hanging out or could that be your brain.

Overlord
11-21-2005, 07:00 PM
Hey, hey, Truebeliever...

This is it, my angry angry friend. You just simply don't understand it. My responses keep on causing you to insult me and call me stuff that have nothing to do with me or my personality or my opinions. Doesn't that say a lot about yourself? Howcoe you imeediately draw the conclusion that I am an obedient servant of some otherworldly scheme or some unwitting pawn in the great game that is taking place just out of our sight but within our homes. If you had any idea about what "left" or "right" meant and if you actually took time to think about what stuff means instead of what you already have decided what they mean, then you would need to lambast every person you meet that actually calls a door a door and nothing else.

Doesn't any of you people here on this website actually TALK to people about these things?

Let's see what you have set on my plate, buddy;

Multiculturalism. Now, I travel extensively, and almost every week to other countries. Especially between two of the richest cities in the world. I don't know about you, but Multiculturalism is a construction that doesn't really apply to anything. Either you have New York or you have Paris. Two totally different types of Mutlicultural cities. Then you have Basra and you have Sarajevo, also different types of Multiculturalisms. Besides that, you have Albania or Kashmir. Do you see the pattern I'm getting at? In terms of multicultural subrbia in rural westernized areas you have the LA basin and you have the Gaza-strip. Where is the mutliculturalism that we have to speak of? It's everywhere, all the time! It's a fact of life that we have to deal with.

You have a terrible age-deficiency in Italy in the upcoming decades because of a lack of births and because of the strict immmigration-laws imposed by the mafia-ruled Berlusconi government (which is part of the reactionary religious fundamentalist movement I fear far more than any single people). It's going to crash the whole pension-system in most European systems that do not impose draconian deregulations, effectively creating a second US, vulnerable to further retardations in science and culture, as have already happened in the US due to the fact that the very vocal and aggressively campaigning Religous Right attract so many voters.

Secondly; I am PART of an ANTI-globalization movement, I am actively working against the very machinations that are abusing the third world and their peoples. This abuse is growing, as is the awareness of it, and with the recent breakdowns of the WTO-talks, this purports an even tighter grip on nation-states and protectionsim which is NOT the same as ANTI-globalization, but rather just a type of destructive knee-jerk reaction when rich states are not getting the best deal out of poorer nations. Then all parties recoil when actually the devastated countries are in desperate need of our attention and aid. Not by doing it for them, but making sure corruption does not take away what they can make for themselves.

The reason I say "I'm afraid of you", is because I meet people like you every day, men and women who already have decided who their opponent is and calls everybody by the same name, refusing to see the distinct individuality in every meeting. I have nothing to give you then, and what I write is not for you.

Thirdly; I am not white.

I know, it is charming to have hopes in fascistic rule where nothing is tolerated and where ideas are followed to the core of their meaning, in societal regulation and personal intercourse. However, what you hopefully will never know is the real sensation of death of your soul that effectively takes over your existence in such a state.

If you travel through countries like North-Korea, Iran or some parts of North and Sub-saharan Africa, you will constantly meet the faces of souls that have stopped. Living dead.

In such countries, there is no life of the soul, because nothing is tolerated.

Communist Russia was also, by defenition, a fascist country. Communism is fascism by another name. In practicality, not theory, they are each others equals. I hope you will grow out of this teen-age dream, but you will probably not, and that is why I fear you. On this site you portray a person who would be ruled by anger and fear and that is the most dangerous type of individual becaus fear and anger has no limits. I have seen bodies of fifty regular men and women piled high in front of me with the understanding that five young men did all of that because they feared their Captain and they didn't want to disobey orders. This was perhaps ten years ago.

Now, what all fascist or communist dictators do first is to kill and quench dissent. They do this by killing the press. Not quietly, but very overtly. This is a very effective way of scaring the whole population into silence and obedience. That increases production and compliance, AT FIRST. Since all leaders of Fascist and communist regimes are, per definition, not intelligent,( cunning, YES, intelligent, NO..) they will soon run into motivational problems and a noticeable brain-drain. Mugabe has done his best in a very short time and his people are fleeing and dying at an alarming rate. That is what happens when a fascist leader is allowed to roam freely.

Regarding the US being a free country, it is absolutely NOT correct. It is one of the least free in the western world and it is very much recognized in the western world, at least amongst the scholars that educate students at universities, amongst journalists and politicians of Europe and Canada. It is, basically, a prevalent view and a very tolerated view. It is not free because of the Death penalty, only shared with the most offending nations of the world, and urthermore it is not free because of the vast power held by the religous right and also the cultural environment is totally unsupported, thereby only allowing for the most commercially viable of entertainment, such as 50 Cent et al. The Jewish Community does not have a major stake in entertainment world-wide or in the US and it is, frankly, stupid to say so.

You seem to love slogans, mr Truebeliever.

I, for one, think of slogans as a mindnumbing mantra. Since the mind cannot comprehend all that is affecting oneself, and you risk losing what is your inner belief if you open up to the possiblity that you can make a difference if you actually try, then please grab that bat that you so cherish (instead of the teddy-bear that you once used) and bash people to bits. Then, when you are done, please witness your creation: Nothing! With anger and violence you just destroy and destroy and then there is... NOTHING!

Draken
11-22-2005, 02:30 AM
I wasn't going to comment here on CC for a while but this is too big a mistake to let pass.

Overlord wrote:
"Communist Russia was also, by defenition, a fascist country. Communism is fascism by another name. In practicality, not theory, they are each others equals."

Massive mistake.

Communism is by definition mob rule, i.e. quantity rules over quality. That, Overlord, is DEMOCRACY. Communism is democracy - not fascism - by another name.
Communism is the overthrow of the power of the Third Estate, i.e. the Merchant caste, by the Fourth Estate, the uneducated masses.

Fascism is aristocracy in it's genuine form, i.e. rule by the best, rule by those meant to rule. The things they wanted to quench were all DESTRUCTIVE forces that had a corrupting, degenerating, cultural and spiritual effect for the nation, and talking now about Italy, that means a mainly White/Aryan nation.
Say what you will about "intolerance", but before you do, I recommend you reading up on some of the more informative threads on this site concerning the events surrounding WW1 and WW2 and the respective cultural and spiritual aftermaths.

That might sting in your eyes, but think about it first and don't let Leftist propaganda get in the way.

People call, for example, the Bush regime a fascist regime. How so? They are by no stretch of the English language "the best", neither are they meant to rule. They don't have true authority, all they have is force. They are nowhere NEAR being aristocrats of anything but QUANTITY; quantity of money, by which they amass quantity of power and force. But they are not in possession of any of the higher QUALITIES needed to be able to call oneself a true aristocrat.

The true meaning of Right and Left that you talk about is the difference between the World of Tradition and the World of Modernity, where Tradition is the equivalent of Order and Modernity is the equivalent of Disorder and Revolution, in direct opposition to said Order.

Your grasp of politics and history has been muddled by Marxist-Leninist propaganda.

truebeliever
11-22-2005, 04:12 AM
If there is an agent ass on this site it is your fat ass or is that just your mouth with a turd hanging out or could that be your brain.

Keep up the good work. Try to increase by one line at a time.
8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

OVERLORD.

I live in Western Australia. Do not try to tell me about my own country.

You have pulled out the usual "suspects".

Anyone who thinks "Communism" and the "Nationalist Fascism" of Germany is one and the same...well, that is simply too much work.

Mugabe has done his best in a very short time and his people are fleeing and dying at an alarming rate. That is what happens when a fascist leader is allowed to roam freely.

Mugabe, a "Fascist"? :-o You do realise the man came to power on the back of a Communist insurgency...dont you? He is a simple thug and typical Commie hack. Also, he was baited for ten years over the land issue by the freakin Poms who then tried to have him knocked off several times. Hit a dog and it tends to bite back.

You seem to love slogans, mr Truebeliever.

Huh? :-o I have no idea what you're on about.

The reason I say "I'm afraid of you", is because I meet people like you every day, men and women who already have decided who their opponent is and calls everybody by the same name, refusing to see the distinct individuality in every meeting. I have nothing to give you then, and what I write is not for you.

WTF are you talking about? Did you read my post? I made it quite clear. It is NOT about race it is about VALUES. Share my values or fuck off. Dont try to make me "assimilate" YOUR culture and I promise NOT to make you assimilate mine. Come, come to Australia but realise it's history and for fucks sake realise YOU are in MY country. It's really freakin simple. Lord have mercy!!!!

Would I go to an African state and start to demand that MY cultural needs are met? I mean i would'nt even think of it. Yet I, am expected to bow down and TOLERATE all and sundry. I dont want to have to read a fucking encyclopaedia so I make sure I am respoecting the "cultures" of every Tom, Dick and Harry that makes it here in a leaky wooden boat. Is that clear! I mean I cant make it ANY clearer.

Do you realise there are hundreds of ethnic cultures here in Oz? I get on with everyone. Do you think i'm wearing Jackboots and a black cap while typing? Talk about "slogans" and "stereotyping". You of the stupid Left are so freakin blind to your own shadows you see what you refuse to ackowledge in yourselves EVERWHERE. ANYONE who wants to simply cling to their own cultures and traditions is labelled a fucking Nazi! It's SO bizzarre as to warrent an in depth $250,000 taxpayer funded study.

Nothing! With anger and violence you just destroy and destroy and then there is... NOTHING!

So who exactly are YOU talking too? Mate, get therapy or perhaps get one of THUMPERS cute Fluffy Puppies. Stroke it regularly and you will find unconditional acceptance right their. You will not get it from me.

This site is FILLED TO THE BRIM with well docuemnted and well researched posts. READ THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People have to get their BASIC definitions right. I am sick of teaching primary school.

11-22-2005, 07:08 AM
Truebeliever, truedisrupter, trueknowitall while copying and pasting and pretending. Whiner! Fucker all we could here was you whining about your fat ass not having a job. The next time your coward ass wants to bitch slap someone, look in the mirror there will be the biggest CUNT BITCH in oz to bitch slap. By the way, when will you dip your dick in blood (one of your patients) and write a 10billion word reply to this. Hey, pig lips you have been ordered by your bitch to ignore us so get on the job before you are fired again.

truebeliever
11-22-2005, 07:39 AM
Truebeliever, truedisrupter, trueknowitall while copying and pasting and pretending. Whiner! Fucker all we could here was you whining about your fat ass not having a job. The next time your coward ass wants to bitch slap someone, look in the mirror there will be the biggest CUNT BITCH in oz to bitch slap. By the way, when will you dip your dick in blood (one of your patients) and write a 10billion word reply to this. Hey, pig lips you have been ordered by your bitch to ignore us so get on the job before you are fired again.

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D 8-)

Thats 4 and one half lines fra_freakbrain. With time it will come together.

Are you on the downside of the chemical curve? Did you inject your Meth or just snort? Serious question. You like the "rush"? Love the "ritual" of drawing up the sweet liquid? Gets you all horny does'nt it. The local bow wows lookin better and better?8-)

11-22-2005, 07:40 AM
When you get up in the morning do you stick your little dick up your little ass to get some shit on it and then suck it like a chocolate pop or do you wait till you self cum so you've got some whipped cream on it. Or do you have a dick?

truebeliever
11-22-2005, 07:45 AM
When you get up in the morning do you stick your little dick up your little ass to get some shit on it and then suck it like a chocolate pop or do you wait till you self cum so you've got some whipped cream on it. Or do you have a dick?

:-)

Beautiful.

11-22-2005, 07:48 AM
A piece of dog shit like you can never take what they can dish out, maybe we should let the authorities know about a big mouth know nothing nurse who talks about med carts and medication. You shit licking mother fucking sexually unknown ugly cunt licking piss bucket.

truebeliever
11-22-2005, 07:54 AM
A piece of dog shit like you can never take what they can dish out, maybe we should let the authorities know about a big mouth know nothing nurse who talks about med carts and medication. You shit licking mother fucking sexually unknown ugly cunt licking piss bucket.

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

ROFL!!!!! with optional extra tears.

Keep it up. There is a crowd around the monitor pissing themselves.

Please...continue the entertainment... :-P

11-22-2005, 07:57 AM
Do you wait until you vomit and then read of this in the pattern that your puke makes on the dirt floor?

Khopesh
11-22-2005, 08:01 AM
Hey all.

Hey TB I agree with you, Man if people are getting abusive it must mean your rustling some feathers and as such getting close to the truth.
Many have closed minds and will attempt to destroy and ridicule those pointing towards alternate ideas instead of debating them.

Multiculturalism IS a social engineering exercise that proposes that people migrating to a nation/culture does NOT integrate but instead keeps its own culture/values/language.
It is clear to anyone what the effect of this policy has been on particularily western nations/cultures.
It is also becoming clearer the motives of those who sought to impliment this policy and their desired outcomes.
Multiculturalism is clearly and by its very nature devisive and I belive its ultimate purpose is to dilute and weaken western/white or whatever you wish to call it cultures and every day that goes by it is becoming selfevident even to the closed minded masses that this is the case.

Someone compared the west bank to paris, how multicultural is the west bank?
Fascism is very different to Communism although I guess whoever said it was getting at the end result was the same, I disagree if this was the intention I belive Communism was/is far more catastrophic.
Someone also suggested the Jewish/zionests have little to do with media/movie making in the US, it is common knowledge the media/film industry there is almost totally controlled by these interests ever heard of Stephen Spielburg?

The arguement about Facism vs Communism and who is/was more destructive to be pointless at this stage, the force we are consiouse of now is an evolution of both and magnitudes more insidiouse.

Why kill the media when you own it?
Why fear the future when you create it?
The best prison is one where the inmates are unaware of the cell.

I do agree however that the Bush regime is not a facist or communist controlled front but is a creation of the newer evolution engineered deliberatly to be a blundering force careering blindly through the world to cause outrage and war so certain measures can be put in place by the new force a new order.
Bush is mearly a tool of a far far greater force and expendable.

truebeliever
11-22-2005, 08:04 AM
Thanx for climbing into the ternch Komeraden.

I do agree however that the Bush regime is not a facist or communist controlled front but is a creation of the newer evolution engineered deliberatly to be a blundering force careering blindly through the world to cause outrage and war so certain measures can be put in place by the new force a new order.
Bush is mearly a tool of a far far greater force and expendable.

Nay, Bush and the Neo-cons are SPECIFICALLY of the Bolshevick/Communiust 5th column mode.

Your last line is spot on.

Best, mate.

11-22-2005, 08:07 AM
You have got to be using a meth suppository or brain douche. Which is it piss breath.

Saturnino
11-22-2005, 08:16 AM
Blue Angle,

TB is making you like an idiot. If I were you, I would give up.

11-22-2005, 09:23 AM
Jonathan Harris should sue you for defaming his image. I have been to Brazil and it is a beautiful country, so how do the allow a tin god like you to pollute it. In defense of a defense less bastard bully like Trueshithead because you are the same coward that uses the INTERNET to punish any who post here but do not hate, hate, hate like you do. What pisses you and your cabal off the most is when you get what you cunts dish out (once again, I don't know what the hell you are). You just can't take it so you send messages back an d forth between yourselves preparing the attack especially if the poster is infinitely smarter than you Like BONDI. You know as well as I now Makow will soon pull the plug on me, but before he does you need to know that the NWO will kick your flea bitten ass to hell, your attitude and foul mouth (which I am coping) will never allow anyone to take a cunt or dick like you seriously. You are a fat greasy spider ( no disrespect to spiders) waiting to pounce on any one especially young intelligent posters and attempt to tear them apart like yo momma BlueAngel. No one hear gives a shit about the countries you have lived in or any of your other ramblings. Most of the time you mess up an English phrase here or there, but if someone points it out as proving that you are a true idiot you get offended like with redrat, but if you climb up some ones ass that is perfectly kosher (get it dunce). Like I said the NWO which is really the OWO will wipe your ass from off the world and you will probably enjoy it as long as it does involve your ass. Is this getting long enough for you to comprehend. You should be proud of being such a dog fucker like that it Trueasshole that you can make people despise you over th e INTERNET that really take intelligence and honor. A piece of shit like you would not know intelligence if you sat on it . It would tingle your over sized asshole and give you a thrill. Now since a bright all knowing adult like you is so fond of playing who gets the last word, Cunt cream its your turn. You know mulla fucker you are LOST IN SPACE.

LaDominio
11-22-2005, 09:58 AM
BlueAngle wrote:
Jonathan Harris should sue you for defaming his image. I have been to Brazil and it is a beautiful country, so how do the allow a tin god like you to pollute it. In defense of a defense less bastard bully like Trueshithead because you are the same coward that uses the INTERNET to punish any who post here but do not hate, hate, hate like you do. What pisses you and your cabal off the most is when you get what you cunts dish out (once again, I don't know what the hell you are). You just can't take it so you send messages back an d forth between yourselves preparing the attack especially if the poster is infinitely smarter than you Like BONDI. You know as well as I now Makow will soon pull the plug on me, but before he does you need to know that the NWO will kick your flea bitten ass to hell, your attitude and foul mouth (which I am coping) will never allow anyone to take a cunt or dick like you seriously. You are a fat greasy spider ( no disrespect to spiders) waiting to pounce on any one especially young intelligent posters and attempt to tear them apart like yo momma BlueAngel. No one hear gives a shit about the countries you have lived in or any of your other ramblings. Most of the time you mess up an English phrase here or there, but if someone points it out as proving that you are a true idiot you get offended like with redrat, but if you climb up some ones ass that is perfectly kosher (get it dunce). Like I said the NWO which is really the OWO will wipe your ass from off the world and you will probably enjoy it as long as it does involve your ass. Is this getting long enough for you to comprehend. You should be proud of being such a dog fucker like that it Trueasshole that you can make people despise you over th e INTERNET that really take intelligence and honor. A piece of shit like you would not know intelligence if you sat on it . It would tingle your over sized asshole and give you a thrill. Now since a bright all knowing adult like you is so fond of playing who gets the last word, Cunt cream its your turn. You know mulla fucker you are LOST IN SPACE.

Are you having marriage problems BA? Shit like that can really mess with the gulliver, but there’s no need for obscene language.

Overlord
11-22-2005, 04:59 PM
there are several problems with this thread.

Firstly, all of you, Draken, Truebeliever and this fellow Khopesh, simply read half sentenses or simply do not understand the meaning of some writing.

That means that a discussion becomes VERY SLOW and makes me feel like I'm talking to KIDS.

Darken, you are imposing a self-revelatory interpretation into what I'm writing. I'm only comparing the actual life-situation to people ruled under various types of totalitarianisms.

I'm not comparing the theoretical foundations of the different political systems.
You immediately rush to the conclusion that I'm making a... "mistake" by mixing up these two factors.

How you have, privately, decided to define every word in the dictionary is of no value in a discussion. It is nice for you that you have met people who aggree with you, but most people do not. And that is not to say that everybody is fooled by propaganda. It's just that you are not keeping object and subject apart.

And then, if I START by explaining that I am explicitly NOT discussiong the theory, then why the adrenaline-rush rant about what the terms MEAN (to you) that you start with? Are you perhaps Goebbels himself, incarnate?

It's things like these that you just can't afford to get confused if you want to talk to people who actually have some time to listen!

And most people do listen, until you start screaming your rants. Don't put your ideas into my head, I don't want any precooked idea about your chilidsh fascist-happiness. I don't trust you and I don't trust any of the Christian Global fundamentalists that are taking over this planet with stupidity, greed and bibles. You gyus are so programmed it's unbelievable.

Any way, apart from that... my own little rant!.. hey, it's that kind of site.. people RANT and waste time. Me, I really can't move. Cast comes off in a few days but before that... stuck!

Now, Darken, about that fascistic love you have.
It sounds like a true lovely fairy-tale. Does this by any chance have anything to do with YOU? Did YOU possibly lose something that you felt you were BORN to and now don't have? Or your family? Tell me, do you feel YOU actually are BORN TO RULE?

If not, then why should we even listen to you?

If this lovely land ruled by fascism is created and you move in and suddenly it is known that YOU actually have the genetics to be a lowly carpet-cleaner... then you just accept it, do you? You just think, hey, Gosh! Look at that..that's my part in society that I gladly will play since all is decided by birth, anyhow. Yup, these other guys, they have this great level of before unknown blue globules in their blood, so, even though they are very lazy and just want to eat, they are BORN TO RULE!

You mention a lot of THEY and THEM and it all sounds fancy pancy schmancy but it tells me you're basing this all on a feeling. Perhaps what I wrote before, it's typical of people who have lost something or early on been told they are better than others (I'm not saying that you have, but please follow my reasoning, since you don't leave a lot of explanations for your grandiose and ominous words).

Your very short statement about Fascism carries immense amounts of preposterous suppositions. I hope you are aware of this and the intellectual provocation that brings to this debate. It means that you do not respect, in any way, my capacity for thought, and that you are hoping that I just simply accept the way you interpret reality as a matter of fact. This is BOSS-speak and it is unacceptable. This is also how religous leaders speak. This is how GW Bush speaks. Blanket statements about morality, them and us - with us or against us. I refuse to tolerate that.

If I am allowed to return to the practcal matters of comparing the fascist and communist regimes, we can see that they all eventually end up imploding, with great human costs. I don't like to repeat myself, especially not in the same thread, but in all fascidst/communist societies speech/opinion was killed first. Then religion (free religion). Then all jobs and ownership was transferred to the chosen few. Not those who were born to OWN but those who were "said" to be BORN to OWN.

No, "Ken", it doesn't sting the least in my eyes, what you are saying, we were all thinking the same thoughts when kids, and before we knew better and saw how the world really worked. It's just not possible to have a Fascist state without compromising all the important values that we consider benevolent to man.

The practicality of it, for one, is unsurmountable. You who propagate Fascism, have you ever considered what that would mean practically for a single nation? It seems NOT. It would be interesting to hear how you would Fascistate, let's say.. Belgium.

You don't know? Or do you?

If you don't then I would be forced to call you hipocrite.

I do aggree with you totally that right means the foundation of tradition and that Left is rather a world of modernity. Glad we could get that one down, at least. But don't get your hopes up. Order and Disorder have absolutely nothing to do with these two but with the rate at which social change occurs. If something happens too fast or too slow, in terms of social change, then chaos ensues. It is not a matter of opinion.

And thank you for explaining to me (a REAL anti-communist) that I'm influenced by Marx and Lenin. Yes I am! I believe it and all other totalitarian dogmas it to be a foolish political path to wander and a very seductive one for the poorer people (just like christianity).

Referring to Truebelievers Response;

OOOPS sorry I dind't know I couldn't speak about Australia at all, sorry sorry I shall never do it again. I'll just put a shrimp on the Barbie.. hee hee

Also, I have no interest in how you treat foreigners or how you behave towards immigrants. I was referring to the fact that you behave towards ME like you have some kind of preset form that dictates all my other ideas as well.
You keep calling me left without having any idea what I'm about. I don't even care for right or left, it's all bullshit to me. I'm here on this world to make money and be happy, and if I interpret what you wrote about yourself I am probably quite vastly richer than you, not that it means I'm better. Perhaps happier, yes. But hardly better or more worth. Is that LEFT? To you maybe.

CLing to your culture means you're a nazi? No no, that's not what anybody is saying. You're a nazi if you decide that a certain type of people are lesser than yours and that one type (your type) of people have more rights and priviliges than others.

About your well documented posts. Sorry, I have seen tehm before and the writings they are based on, during the last fifteen-twenty years or so. It's mostly crap and a lot of glue.

And last but probably not least;

Khopesh (shit I'm getting tired here.. only afternoon).

Dear Khopesh, the single most abusive member of this site is TRUEBELIEVER. Now, I do have to tell you, Khopesh. This site is not populated by a lot of balanced grownups. Some are VERY angry and probably spend a lot of their free time staring at the screen. The Truth that you are after will not appear on a screen, it only happens in real life. Khopesh, my friend. Alternativ ideas are debated constantly all around the world, by really really old people, by people in China, Malaysia, Argentina, Iceland. Even politicians discuss alternative ideas that are totally against what the prime-minister/president wants or says. Policemen discuss alternative ideas. All of the Arab world discuss alternative ideas. In the US more than half of the population still feel like Saddam actually had something to do with the Twin-tower destruction. In the Arab world loads of people think it was "the Jews". Now, is that peculiar or logical?

If you have an enemy that you oppose, do you ascribe him good or bad traits? If something goes wrong and it is difficult to explain exactly how it happen, do you use simple methods to calm your citizens by creating a single simple and clear cause or do you complicate things by describing a very long and tortured sequence of events?

You are very good to copy the statements of your friends Darkne and Treubeliever. It means you are buddies on this site.

However, it is silly of you to pretend that you know that there is a mass of Jewish rule in Hollywood. You don't know that, it's just what people say. People on this site can also lie, you know. And they talk so that you understand. They talk like ordinary people, like you and me. But politicians know that. Perhaps they have sent someone here to infiltrate? If they have, surely it must be someone that is clearly NOT an infiltrator? Surely, if the NWO-leaders would want to get to know who was writing bad stuff on this site and who they really were, they would pretend to be amongst the WORST of the conspirationists, right? Right Khopesh?

Regarding the future that you ask about;

why fear the future when you create it?

well, if you can create the future, then why is the world slowly dying from pollution? Why is Iraq becoming ruled by Iran and thus becoming a much worse hotbed of content for the Israelis and a much stronger force of opposition to the incompetent and confused coalition-forces? Why is the oil disappearing and companies desperately scavenging for new tiny rivulets of crude even as we speak? And why is fundamentalist christianity quickly becoming a great destructive force in the world? This is the power that guides Bush.

truebeliever
11-22-2005, 05:23 PM
You have GOT TO BE KIDDING ME OVERLORD.

Dont read your posts? Feels like you are talking to kids? Mate, we have been answering you line for line but you and your mate BONDI have neglected to answer a SINGLE statement point by point as requested.

Matey, you dont even know the basic philospohic and practical differences between the fascism of Germany and the thuggish brutality of Soviet Russia so just where do we begin when we cannot even agree on basic terms?

I am not a dictionary and believe it or not I do not have time to teach you. Nor does DRAK or anyone else.

I have been at your point. No offence...you have a long way to go if you wish to understand how the world works.

I did not read your last post and will not be reading yours or BONDI's from now on. I already know what you think and i have personally moved on from that point beginning 5 years ago.

There are hundreds of good quality posts here...if you choose not to read them then i am not going to repeat myself adinfunatim.

Best of luck.

BLUEAGEL:

You know as well as I now Makow will soon pull the plug on me,

Please! I beg you Henry DONT! I jumped outta bed relishing the prose that would be before me here.

but before he does you need to know that the NWO will kick your flea bitten ass to hell, your attitude and foul mouth (which I am coping) will never allow anyone to take a cunt or dick like you seriously.

Yes, i noticed that your well bred English may be offended by me... :-P

ROFL....

this
11-22-2005, 05:26 PM
OL wrote: I'm here on this world to make money and be happy, and if I interpret what you wrote about yourself I am probably quite vastly richer than you, not that it means I'm better. Perhaps happier, yes. But hardly better or more worth.

Don't mind me OL, I'm just talking to myself. Hmm, the above sentence is interesting because it actually gets to a point. You are here in this world simply to make money, that's great, that makes you unique. Or rather an easy pawn to manipulate. You are here to be happy, super, there is a whole PR industry awaiting to serve you. But the "if I interpret what you wrote about yourself I am probably quite vastly richer than you", it's hard to say what that means, but surely disappointing to anyone around you.

OL wrote:And why is fundamentalist christianity quickly becoming a great destructive force in the world? This is the power that guides Bush.

Well, what have you dug up on the history of Christian fundamentalism? Have any theories? There's a theory about Dispensationalism being pushed forward by the same forces that wanted to create the new state of Israel. Nothing to it I'm sure.

truebeliever
11-22-2005, 05:36 PM
Oh come one THIS you big MEANIE!

Stick to the tone of this thread!

Will you be accusing the opposition of "dog fu*&%^g" or maybe this gem - "dick up bum sucker". My personal favourite. :-)

Thumper
11-22-2005, 06:23 PM
this isn't blueangel right? I don't remember her having such a trash mouth :-P

Overlord
11-22-2005, 06:33 PM
I Just want to clarify something about fascism. That goes for Draken and Truebeliev and all the rest of you. But I can't believe I'm doing this.

It's all about Fascism and it's story during the 1900s- Big business had its enormous success due to the expense of the lone citizen and that was a very clearly central characteristic of government policy in Germany and Italy in those years before those countries were really chewed up and puked out by fascism. Fascist dictatorships were borne to power in each of these countries by big business, and they served the interests of big business with some quite remarkable ferocity. These facts have been lost to the main consciousness in todays North America and ..obviously.. Australia... Fascism could therefore return to them NOW, and they will not even recognize it. There is one Huey Long, one of America’s most brilliant and most corrupt politicians, he was once asked if America would ever see fascism. His answer was, “Yes, but we will call it anti-fascism”.

We can see this in disturbing parallels between our own time and that era of more outspoken fascism. Present-day political fashions are leading down the path already trodden by Italy and Germany.

Thurman Arnold, who was head of the Anti-trust Section of the U.S. Department of Justice in 1939 once said:

"Germany presents the logical end of the process of cartelization. From 1923 to 1935 cartelization grew in Germany until finally that nation was so organized that everyone had to belong either to a squad, a regiment or a brigade in order to survive. The names given to these squads, regiments or brigades were cartels, trade associations, unions and trusts. Such a distribution system could not adjust its prices. It needed a general with quasi-military authority who could order the workers to work and the mills to produce. Hitler named himself that general. Had it not been Hitler it would have been someone else.”

Confused? Most of you probably think you know fascism or what it means, stands for.. IS?
Most probably you think it doesn't exist any longer. But if you really try to clearly define it, then you'll most probably not get very far with your explanation, in terms of the politival and economic characteristics of Fascism.

Germany and Italy were so called "liberal democracies" before the rise of F. But F just didn't appear from nowhere, rather it happened at the end of a development that was economic and political while still the countries were democratic. What happende was that the economic power
in these countries were so focused in small tight groups that just a few men really ruled all business, in Germany AND Italy. Economic power, as you know, becomes political power is vast enough. The political powers of that business in Germany AND Italy SUPPORTED Fascism.

How they did it? THe economic powers got a great grip on their countries via economic cartels and business associations/ fellows. THey had immense control over all aspects of business. Tight tight. They controlled pricing, supply, licensing of patent and YOU NAME IT, they controlled it. THey were totally private all these businesses but legal. THere were no effecive antitrust laws in Italy or Germany so what could they do? Somehow, it actually reminds me very much of the bsiness they run in the US, and at times it feels like Europe is going the same way, but much slower. Everybody in business was crying for "self-regulation" and telling pliticians that they could manage themselves. Right... ANd so, in the mid-20s the free market was gone totally, and the economic power had seized "command and control" over the whole.

Many rich people were now in effect ruling the country; Fritz THyssen controlled Germanys coal production, I.G. Farben ruled the industrial trust and chemical plants. Germany had nothing to say against these rich people. Hitler made sure certain taxes were lowered for large businiess while raising small-business-tax. THe living cost for the average family was efectively raised by his repeals of price-ceilings of various essential products. This meant that the middle-class was effectively DESTROYED. No small business-no middle class. That they wre his most adamnt supporters shows what a great propaganda-machine he had at his disposal. But certainly, he knew the power of visual message better thn anyone, being a failed artist.

Hitler illegalizzed Strikes. THis was naturally a dream come true for the big business. Nazi-regulation gave total control over wages and working conditions to the leaders of big business. Nazi regulation also used frewuent "compulsory" (slave) labour. Untermenschen were naturally part of this strategy, to cause acceptance among the supportive middle-class for non-paid workers. Remember "Arbeit Macht Frei".

Same in Italy during the intersection between WWI and WWII. The industrial majors; FIAT and Ansaldo shipping are good examples here but you can find many others. Land ownership was also highly concentrated and impossible to get around. Farming was carried out, through that regime, by landless peasants just like the so called "share-croppers" of the US south.

Mussolini, a ferocious Socialist when young, also used socialist language (just like hitler) to tempt people to trust him and his grand scheme. He even talked about fighitn for a social structure reminscent of a huge coorporation. Specifically, he actually meant for the countrys industry to be sseparated into different "corporazioni", the Italian term. ALl disputes would be resolved within this structure. If they didn't, the fascist state would intervene. The corporazioni were controlled absolutely by ther owners. Mussolini also banned strikes and turned labourers into speechless peasants.

So, the rise of Fascism very much included the aboslute power of a totally free market and powerless workers. This was in all instances facilitated both by Hitler and Mussolini.

There are alarm-bells that should go off regarding our prsent-day US. and other similar markets.
The issue of Freedom for one was also used freely during the twenties to associate free markets and absolute deregulation as a boon for the single citizen. But the use of the state to protect the freedom of the big business, that is fascism! If you want to make up your own definitions about things feel free, but don't be surprised if noone understand what you are talking about.

Neo-liberals often feel the need to allow for violence in order to protect ownership. In order to protect business you need just as large force. One Macdonalds and One Macdonnel DOuglas.
Neo-liberalists want a free for all non regulation to include the state to protect their private interests. This is identical to the politics of Mussolini and Hitler. No fear of big state, only desire to wield its power.

Therefore, in conclusion, we all must see that Fascism comes out of a confused and unclear wish for freedom.

But the benign freedom is applied differently; in the most basic terms it can be put like this:

Individual and good Freedom must not ever mean that another person is less free. If I want to have a right to life, then you must lose the right to kill me.

Clear enough?

Overlord
11-24-2005, 04:40 PM
Eh, besides.. Draken..

Just a tip.

If you claim that I'm brain-washed by Marxist-Leninist propaganda when I claim that Fascism and Communism amount to the same kinda hell for the country and the people.. where is your brain at?

It doesn't make ANY sense what you're writing.

You mean that Marxist propaganda claims that Fascism and COmmunism is the same thing?

What is that supposed to mean?

truebeliever
11-24-2005, 05:52 PM
this isn't blueangel right? I don't remember her having such a trash mouth

No.

BA was spelt BlueAngel not BlueAngle.

Such is the deviousness of that particular poster.

Draken
11-25-2005, 02:23 AM
No, you're confusing two different things I said.

My point is that you get your conception of reality from what you read and see in the mass media, which is totally controlled by the people that adhere to Leftist ideologies. They gained this control after winning WW2, and as a result ALL European countries got a Socialist/Leftist government. The same forces completed the infiltration of America around 1930.

Hence, what you read about Fascism in the mass media of the Communists is ALWAYS going to be disinformation, misrepresentation and lies.

Now, what the Communist mass media does is to hoodwink people who are not willing and/or able to check the sources for themselves into believing that Fascism equals oppression of the people; that Fascism was against the will of the people. The Communist mass media equate Dictatorship with oppression and Democracy with freedom, i.e. they are trying to manipulate people's thinking so that they get an automatic reaction of aversion when they hear the word 'dictatorship' and affection when they hear the word 'democracy'. Everybody loves 'freedom', right? And 'oppression' is bad, right?

The problem is it's got nothing to do with the Truth of Reality. They are manipulating the masses by connecting words that trigger an emotional response to, in this case, the concept of Fascism, without the masses ever having read a single original work from a single original source. This leads to a false conception of Fascism in particular and Reality in general, based on false information.

Hence, BRAINWASHED.

Fascism was nowhere near "the same kinda hell" Communism de facto was and still is but they certainly want people to equate the two, so that they can say what's happening in America "is fascism", for they are SCARED TO DEATH that the people will find out the truth, namely that America is the perfect Communist State and ALL major politicians are in fact self-confessed Marxist-Leninists, Trotskyites and Communists.

Finally, in an oppressive totalitarian system, like the democratic one, it is never the propaganda that fools anyone. The mass media fools only those who want to be fooled, and they want to be fooled because they know that if they knew the truth they would not have the courage to do anything about it anyway. Only those let themselves be fooled who have given up and hence convince themselves that to survive they have to adapt and accept the system.

Now, I don't claim to be an expert on Fascism, but at least I read some original literature and the more I read the more I get convinced accepted mainstream history is a lie. And how do I know what I read is the Truth? I just know. If you don't want to understand I can't and don't want to make you understand. If you have humility and courage, go with an open Heart and learn for yourself.

Ultimately this Quest for Truth is soo not about politics.

Overlord
11-25-2005, 06:35 AM
Hm, can't sleep. My leg is hurting like hell. Healing well they say.

Draken, you sure sound like somebody that's taken upon themselves to alter the dictionary.

Sure, my good sir, mean whatever you want ith whatever words you want. Communism is democracy and fascism is..what?

You think I base my opinions on mass-media? My godd sir, this obsession with mass-media is such a phony excuse. If you count any type of scripture mass-media, a book given out in ten copies, single-issue pamphlets originating from the time of the events, please, see the real world instead of stay behind a computer. Go to the research-centers, look at the documents, hold them in your hands... how can that be mass-media? I know I know nothing will perturb the young and faithful. This is the world. There are billions of people with your faith and they all think they are the only ones who see the truth.

Many very destructive leaders also, lke you, base their belief on the "feeling" that they know they are right. They don't care for explanations or simple semantic discourse. And neither do you.

I dunno how the hell you can discuss anything if you just change the meaning of every word into whatever you yourself think it mans.

What the heck, this obsession with truth that you seem to have, there is no such thing, you gotta realize you have a big problem there. If you ramble on about truth and insist that you "just know" as you say, then how can you expect anyone who's coming from a scholarly background and amassed the reading-worth of tens of thousands of books to undersatnd just because you "just know". That's the most hilarious thing to say. To me, that means the opposite; You just "don't know" how to explain it. But you "feel" that it's right.

Hey, tell me then; You mean by your love of fascism that all Jews should be thrown out of your country wherever that may be? All coloured? What else, you as Fascist would do this I gather:

Forbid gay
Forbid abortion
Forbid inter-racial love
Forbid demonstration
Forbid Strike
Forbid Unions
Forbid Uncensored Media
Forbid Art that is not state controlled
Forbid anonymity

You mean that some kinda aristocracy should rule (this is toatlly absurd, everybody knows that a fascist totalitarian leader would and never have allowed the leading aristocracy, by whatever fashion, to survive) via a fascistic state? A state that by your own idea is NOT actually following the scriptures of Mussolini (who described the term together with Giovanni Gentile like this, translated by me from italian "State is not only the authority that governs and molds individual wills with laws & values of spiritual life, but it is also power which makes its will prevail abroad. For a true Fascist, everything is totally within the State and - neither individuals and not any groups are outside of the State... For Fascism as a concept, the State is an absolute, before which individuals or groups are only relative..."

What the hell, that's not very nice, is it? We all know where that will lead.

Or are you saying that Mussolini and Gentile were brainwashed by communist ideas? Perhaps Hitler also was a communist actually.. well, that's my theory - he did cooperate extensively with the communists together with Goebbels who was basically a socialist, but I know that you guys totally ignore this fact because it doesn't suit your hallowed belief.

I think you are very confused, that's what I think. However, if you are around twenty, and I'm pretty sure you are, then you will see that when you get a few years more under your belt, you will see that it's not all that simple.

truebeliever
11-25-2005, 08:44 AM
Hm, can't sleep. My leg is hurting like hell. Healing well they say.

Draken, you sure sound like somebody that's taken upon themselves to alter the dictionary.

Sure, my good sir, mean whatever you want ith whatever words you want. Communism is democracy and fascism is..what?

You think I base my opinions on mass-media? My godd sir, this obsession with mass-media is such a phony excuse. If you count any type of scripture mass-media, a book given out in ten copies, single-issue pamphlets originating from the time of the events, please, see the real world instead of stay behind a computer. Go to the research-centers, look at the documents, hold them in your hands... how can that be mass-media? I know I know nothing will perturb the young and faithful. This is the world. There are billions of people with your faith and they all think they are the only ones who see the truth.

Many very destructive leaders also, lke you, base their belief on the "feeling" that they know they are right. They don't care for explanations or simple semantic discourse. And neither do you.

I dunno how the hell you can discuss anything if you just change the meaning of every word into whatever you yourself think it mans.

What the heck, this obsession with truth that you seem to have, there is no such thing, you gotta realize you have a big problem there. If you ramble on about truth and insist that you "just know" as you say, then how can you expect anyone who's coming from a scholarly background and amassed the reading-worth of tens of thousands of books to undersatnd just because you "just know". That's the most hilarious thing to say. To me, that means the opposite; You just "don't know" how to explain it. But you "feel" that it's right.

Hey, tell me then; You mean by your love of fascism that all Jews should be thrown out of your country wherever that may be? All coloured? What else, you as Fascist would do this I gather:

Forbid gay
Forbid abortion
Forbid inter-racial love
Forbid demonstration
Forbid Strike
Forbid Unions
Forbid Uncensored Media
Forbid anonymity

You mean that some kinda aristocracy should rule (this is toatlly absurd, everybody knows that a fascist totalitarian leader would and never have allowed the leading aristocracy, by whatever fashion, to survive) via a fascistic state? A state that by your own idea is NOT actually following the scriptures of Mussolini (who described the term together with Giovanni Gentile like this, translated by me from italian "State is not only the authority that governs and molds individual wills with laws & values of spiritual life, but it is also power which makes its will prevail abroad. For a true Fascist, everything is totally within the State and - neither individuals and not any groups are outside of the State... For Fascism as a concept, the State is an absolute, before which individuals or groups are only relative..."

What the hell, that's not very nice, is it? We all know where that will lead.

Or are you saying that Mussolini and Gentile were brainwashed by communist ideas? Perhaps Hitler also was a communist actually.. well, that's my theory - he did cooperate extensively with the communists together with Goebbels who was basically a socialist, but I know that you guys totally ignore this fact because it doesn't suit your hallowed belief.

I think you are very confused, that's what I think. However, if you are around twenty, and I'm pretty sure you are, then you will see that when you get a few years more under your belt, you will see that it's not all that simple.

I dont know where to begin.

Hope your leg gets better. You have confused us for 15 year old "cutter & pasters". Please stop.

Many of us have read a book or two and spoken to people "in the know". Your tone has improved but you are still condascending which is actually my job on this forum.

Draken
11-25-2005, 09:18 AM
Overlord, I couldn't care less what you think of me.

Exactly what words have I redefined to suite my ideas, according to you?

Overlord wrote:
"how can you expect anyone who's coming from a scholarly background and amassed the reading-worth of tens of thousands of books to undersatnd just because you "just know"?"

That quote reminds me of a, let's say "intellectually challenged" girl I once knew: "I'm intelligent - I read books." :-D

Enough said.

Anyway, you have no idea what my background is and how many books I've read - not that that guarantees wisdom. I might be an established historian for all you know.

Keep reading the mass media. It's target population are the masses; hence the name.

BTW, don't answer my question. I won't read it.

this
11-25-2005, 11:21 AM
Cut and paste time…

TB wrote:
Stick to the tone of this thread!

I have no idea what the topic is, am just pissing on fires.

Overloaded wrote:
“…how can you expect anyone who's coming from a scholarly background and amassed the reading-worth of tens of thousands of books to undersatnd just because…”

“…but I know that you guys totally ignore this fact because it doesn't suit your hallowed belief.”

It is said that much of university reading is skimming, read the intro carefully, and pay attention to the conclusion. Skim and cherry pick along the way. Otherwise it would take a lifetime or more to read (properly) “tens of thousands of books”

You are about 4 years behind in grasping certain concepts, and it might take you 4 years to realize that. I believe Confuscus said that all the important things aren’t written down. They don’t tell you some of the most important, and possibly subtle things in university. It’s up to you to figure them out, and most won’t. A know it all is even less likely to discover them. Nobody is more deceived than the one who thinks he is so clever.

A couple topics come to mind for our learned one… Benjamin Freedman’s speech of 1961, and ol’ Gramsci:
http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=1052&forum=2&post_id=16934#forumpost16934

There’s many more topics we discussed before OL dropped by, but none that would interest

this
11-25-2005, 11:25 AM
Here OL, learn up why don't cha?

http://www.joelskousen.com/hotissues_news.html

Overlord
11-25-2005, 09:18 PM
That really got everybody going!

Draken pretends he will not answer me and others tells me that I'm a stuck up programmed "scholar".

Look, you guys. If I*m saying I've read 10 000 books, it's not supposed to mean that I'm such a smart ass that I know much better than anyone of you. It means that I need more than what you're giving me.

You give me these devious links that are full of programmation-talk. Look, the link that THIS sent me is basically a front-page "how to control your reader" article. It is written in a classic sectarian bible-format. It starts out describing how everything is not what it seems, insinuating that your normal reading and your normal sources of info are crap (now, I do have to say, Fox and similar Rupert Murdoch-channels are not news, it's entertainment and back-patting for the religous right) and then progresses to insinuate that some channels of info actually are OK. That's BS. NO channel of info whatsoever is OK.

I repeat: No info is unbiased! Your programming from your parents and your upbringing decides what you believe. And then you just search for info that strokes that side of your ego. That's the sad truth. The feeling that you "have come to an understanding" is just the opposite...

you have just come to the fulfilment of what you were brought up to believe.

And Draken, I obviously touched a very sensitive nerve since you don't want to answer me. That's fine. I understand. These are serious issues that you need to think about. Fascism is a very compicated issue, it's not just glorious flags and a fantastic future for you and your ilk, it's hell for so many others. DO you wish hell upon other people?

Just so that you understand, Fascism means that you (if you are a fascist) will subordinate people so that you yourself will be of the elite (if you think you will be elite).

ALso, and this I would really wish to have answered, but Draken refuses... Perhaps Unbeliever, since you seem to have the same supposition?

If you are a stout fascist, what do you intend to do with all the people in the nation-state that are unfit for your regulated state? What about married gay couples? What about mixed couples? What about factory workers that are being abused by their bosses? What about culture workers not getting paid at all? What about journalists getting shut out of work because they disaggree with the party-line? WOuld you allow free speech? Would you allow free love?

Where is the limit for modern-day fascist like you?

Please respond!

Overlord
11-25-2005, 10:27 PM
I just had wisky again and thus I'm slightly uncontrollable...

Therefore hold your hat.. I'm starting to come undone as the disaster relief coordination expert I once thought I was.

As a way of emphasis, I must stress that I am entirely unsatisfied with the hollow response that Draken gave me. These kind of half-hearted escapes just gets my goat! It upsets me to some degree that your/his intellectual stringency is not higher. It upsets me in a similar manner that you/he allow/s your/himself to be lesser than what I'm sure you/he could be. But some people limit themselves. Perhaps you are afraid of success or brilliance. It is upsetting that A person avoids self-explanation just because they are afraid of their own inadequacy. Perhaps you have been criticized early on by teachers, parents or friends. Your ambition quenched by low self-esteem? Thus feeding bitterness into this kind of reasoning? What do I know? I'm just a cripple! But we all want to hear your response!

BUT! I get the distinct feeling that Mr Draken is very disappointed and that he is allowing this to feed into his general hatred for his surroundings. There is a bitterness... The way he compares me to an insecure and obtruse schoolgirl ("I'm intelligent, I've read things and then the "laugh-character") is entirely sad. It is not at all funny, it is very very saddening because it speaks to me about someone who tries to defend himself. Don't you see that I am a nobody? I'm nobody you have to demean in order to feel good about yourself and your reasoning. And why use a stupid girl as an example? Is that the worst you can think of? A stupid girl! I guess ...girls are stupid then.

If you really are provoked by me, then why not use heavy artillery? Or perhaps that is your heavy artillery. You really think girls are stupid? OK, I'm going to leave that. It's getting too personal. That is not my intent. But it also upsets me that you compound my preconceptions about this site. I wish that somebody here would surprise me. Instead I'm getting hundred-year old arguments and constant intellectual escapes. Every time I ask something, people get upset, insults me and says "I will not read your text anymore".

When you ask me a question that I already have answered, it means you simply don't understand the words that I have put together. That is frustration- deafening.

You stated that Fascism was about purity and aristocracy and about letting the righful people rule. Reading between the lines I felt you meant you and those you belong to should rule. That somehow you belong to an aristocracy that were supposed to rule. (Is that so?)

Continued -

I wrote very recently (and this is frustrating on a magnitude higher than before) in response an entire essay explaining that Fascism actually means (according to the founders of Fascism) totalitarian state-rule and that Italian and German Fascism very easily verifiable started with the destruction of any regulated business, allowing the capitalist bosses regulate everything, disallowing strikes and allowing any type of wages, thus introducing - in practice- " slave labor". I also explained that in every instance of FAscism, the leader of the fascist state has been supported by the poeble, the workers, and have destroyed (murdered) the aristocracy of the country, because that would be the first place where dissent would start. That is just impossible to refute, unless we are about to change the whole way we look at the english language. Lets speak french, I'm all for that. Or other Roman languages. Or German? Warum nicht?

In response, you wrote:

"Exactly what words have I redefined to suite my ideas, according to you?"

well... duh!

Also, Draken, I must say that you definitely have not studied an academic subject beyond high-school. Let's not kid ourselves. This is not a role-playing-site, is it? You are NOT an established historian. That is just too obvious. Don't get insulted now, I have many friends that never went beyond high-school. It has to do with how you explain and how you allow your reader to follow your thought as well as how you interpret another text- this one would insult you, for instance, whereas a scholar would simply respond word-for-word. Polemic intercourse is a standard and daily exchange for university-students.

And stop talking about mass-media. It's just childish. I know very well how mass-media works. I use mass-media for my own purposes in my business. It's predictable and it's market-driven. Especially in some countries. I never get any useful information from mass-media, for my work I call military officers on site that I know and trust and I also use sattelite link to journalists correspondents that are free-lance, not so many these days as there used to be but still quite a few, it's a way of life and many do it even though they don't earn enough. There is also members of medecin sans frontiére and the truck-drivers.. god bless them.. Oh. that's right, there isn't any god! ANyway..

I repeat:

tell me then; You mean by your love of fascism that all Jews should be thrown out of your country wherever that may be? All coloured? What else, you as Fascist would do this I gather:

Forbid gay
Forbid abortion
Forbid inter-racial love
Forbid demonstration
Forbid Strike
Forbid Unions
Forbid Uncensored Media
Forbid anonymity

DAmn my leg!!

HAve to go

Draken
11-26-2005, 02:41 AM
Wow, somebody got upset.

Dear Overlord.

If you wish to understand what my views are feel free to read my previous posts here. The reason I don't want to answer you point by point is that I would have to write down again everything I've written on CC sofar, and I do hate to repeat myself.

I don't want you to indulge my vanity, that's not why I recommend you reading my posts, but you seem to be genuinely interested, not to mention very upset - to the point of having to have a whisky! - it was never my intention to upset you. Therefore it would help you understand where I'm coming from.

Here are a couple of links where you can start:

<a href="http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=590&forum=3&post_id=5175&PHPSESSID=c133a7aa6a42e9ede88805a3159c02e0#forumpo st5175">INTEGRAL TRADITION Revolt against the modern world CONSERVATIVE REVOLUTION</a>

<a href="http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?viewmode=flat&topic_id=895&forum=18">REGRESSION OF THE CASTES</a>

<a href="http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?viewmode=flat&topic_id=1652&forum=23">The Rule of Quantity Over Quality - The Myth of Democracy</a>

Plus my pet thread <a href="http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=545&forum=17&PHPSESSID=c133a7aa6a42e9ede88805a3159c02e0">GULAG&Communism Still Operational</a>

In conclusion, I never wanted to hurt your feelings - I like sarcasm and irony, that's all. But I will not ever be politically correct to accommodate someone's Ego. Feel free to abuse mine.

Overlord
11-26-2005, 08:00 AM
Dear Draken,

stop your dreaming.

I'm not in the least upset. Not in the least. I know, I know, you want to taunt and jibe. If you don't know the fine taste of an 18 year LLagawyllyn, then it's your loss. And even if you write something really horrid I won't even flinch. Where would you get that idea? You really think the internet means that much? It's just words and as I said the internet is mostly crap. Chats like this are at best a form of entertainment. And I don't think anybody here on the forum is totally honest or truthful, in any case, about themselves or about their beliefs. It's so easy to be brave and confrontational on the internet but you'd never dare to speak out in public. Basically, I desperately need something to do and I can't stand any more Su-Doku or work-literature. So I do this instead. I have seven-eight forums going. This one is not one of the most interesting I have to say, but it's cute. Doesn't lead to anything, but cute.

Also, since I see the articles everybody are referring to actually contain shocking amounts of doubtful references and very well known points of arbitrary statements, as well as just being obviously provocational, that means to me, whom have learned to scrutinize any piece of informatio, not only because I don't want to be duped in my political and personal opinion, but because it affects my business directly. I need to know stuff in far more detail and dimensions than what is needed to pander advertising. I don't see a lot of that going on here, if you think all these texts are brilliant, then you are just the same as the people you accuse of being programmed by Marxists and Leninists and Liberal feminists and homosexualists...

I'll write a bit about your links just to explain what I mean, in my next comment, have to take a dump.

Draken
11-26-2005, 08:20 AM
It's spelled Lagavulin. ;-)

Either you can't read or you're not drinking it.

Look, I'm not trying to convert anyone. All I'm interested in is if there are others who see reality the way I see it. I've come to the conclusion that there are.

The reasons for my perception of reality is not that I've read at some internet site who the Bolsheviks were and are. The reason for my perception is my own life and my own lived experiences. There's no amount of politically correct mumbo-jumbo that you can throw my way to cancel out my own lived experiences.

If that is your intention, please, don't waste your time.

Draken
11-26-2005, 09:21 AM
BTW, these are your own words:

It upsets me to some degree...

These kind of half-hearted escapes just gets my goat!

It upsets me in a similar manner...

It is upsetting that A person avoids...

But it also upsets me that you compound my preconceptions...

this is frustrating on a magnitude higher than before.

I think it a fair assumption you were indeed upset.

Overlord
11-26-2005, 03:26 PM
Hmmm.. trying to tease me? Are you a spell-checker now? That's very cheap ha ha. But you take the shots you can get, I suppose, if that's what you're after. And trying to point out that I'm a rather coquettish polemic, using emotional flourish to my comments. Ah, that's a bit grammar-school, isn't it? "Tee-hee" He said "Upset".. "tee hee he said it again"

Anyway, I'm not drinking from the original bottle and it says Llagawyllyn here on my crystal seal, written by a Scot. How the hell should I know? I saw him drain it from the storage, and that's enough for me.

You are not trying to convert anyone? You mean you just like to wallow in misery about the state of the world? Together with others?

And throw around grave grave accusations and inspire great deeds in others who are more proactive than you, and now ...you are retracting your own words? What is that?

If you are a fascist, then stand by your word!

If you are a devout Fascist, then don't hide behind the mutual aggreement of those of your ilk. That of silence. For, when Fascism actually does take power, and it has in various countries over the years, the reality strikes the populist support with an iron fist.

And that is what I have been saying and you have not been denying it.. (so deny it then!)

Forbid gay
Forbid abortion
Forbid inter-racial love
Forbid demonstration
Forbid Strike
Forbid Unions
Forbid Uncensored Media
Forbid anonymity

Or perhaps you are just a follower, not a leader. You want someone else to lead since you don't feel up to it?

Don't hide behind the, what you call it, "leftist" counterattack. I'm no "leftist", I've spent many years helping victims of Communist and Fascist regimes escape and communicate with the outside world.

Your appreciation of Fascism and your hatred of Jews (that's what I understand from your writing and your links that so reflect your personality in lieu of own confessed opinion - you do like to hide behind links) is rather odd for someone of your age. It must be inherited from somewhere.

Just have to reason something... So... you want the Aristocracy to be reinstalled in society? While at the same time having Fascistic rule (doesn't make any sense). But you let others think for you, that's not so good (that's the impression one gets when faced with constant links instead of a good reason). Anyway.. Must mean you your family belonged to Aristocracy before, East-bloc perhaps? Polish or Hungarian? Typical anti-semitic countries all through history. I read somwhere in your comments about hungaria. But the nick "Draken", that's Nordic for the boats the Vikings used, "Dragonboats". "Dragon". And then, that's also a re-association to ancient Aristocracy, vampire-talk, Vlad Tepes and such. But in Hungaria presumably, not Carpatia. But you are too young to have experienced Hungarian Aristocracy. So must be your parents, or grandparents. They fled from communist Hungaria... and they used to be Aristocrats but not any more, and fled to Scandinavia ..by boat?

And they have taught you about the Jewish.. yes, that's it. It makes sense. I understand now, Draken. That's fine. I'm sorry your family lost all their Aristocratic titles and possessions and servants and land but you have to get past that. That was your parents life, or even your grand-parents. Of course they put a shine to everything in their stories about the past.

Your mission in life is not to make them happy but yourself. You don't owe them anything.

Draken
11-26-2005, 04:10 PM
Yes, that's it. You got me figured out. Well done. You blew my "cover".

This really isn't leading anywhere. If you can't comprehend the Jewish nature of the most destructive false political ideology ever on this planet - as far as we can tell - then I can't really begin talking. That is pure fact, you don't have to turn to obscure, "extremist" literature, it's all over the mainstream, they just don't like talking about it.

Honestly, I can't be bothered anymore. I really don't care what you think. Have a good sleep, my friend. All of us have our own path to travel. Good luck on yours, I'll take mine. It's obviously not the same path.

You might call my preoccupation with Truth and "obssession". You say there is no truth - how ridiculous. That right there is the perfect reason to end this pointless bickering.

Overlord
11-26-2005, 06:07 PM
Ah! I knew it. And you are not ironic, I actually hit the spot. But it was not a guess, it's all there between the lines of your writing. You do spend and awful lot of time on this site. Unemployed? No. They are usually not into single-malt or Aristocracy. Aristocracy.. hemm.. and you speak of the importance of high artistic and cultural values. Some kind of graphic designer..? No, your symbol is too crude (no critique intended, you just didn't spend time on it), writer? No, you don't care too much about words... musician then? Classical music? That's very "aristocratic". And they don't necessarily have an academic education. That's my best guess. But Disillusioned. You have time enough to sit here and search for obscure links... so, violinist but not soloist in an orchestra? 2nd violin in back row? Never got your shot at the solo-parts? Something like that? Is it close? Someone else alwasy gets the first seat? Am I being mean? It's just so much fun, this.

And now you don't want to play any more. That's how it goes. You rather disappear than confess your creed. I have to say it's typical. Like many truck-drivers I've worked with; they sit around and shoot the breeze, drinkin beer and blaming everything on the Kurds or the Greek (depending on where you're working, in Poland or Hungary, it's the Jews. On the Balkans it's just about everybody, they really have a capacity for hate. Shit they do hate black people, trks, arabs...and their neighbours). And what do these truck-drivers say about their favourite object of hate; they are filthy, they steal, they corrupt our purity of our country, they rape and behave like monkeys, and the government doesn't do anything to curb.. wooooh what I would do if I had the power..

So when I ask them, "yes, what would you do if you had the power?"

then they can't say a bloody single thing. They haven't thought that far. However! They are very happy to sign over the power to somebody who confesses to exactly the same populistic outbursts of antipodical positioning as mentioned all over this site. But a person like that (fascist-leader) has actually thought it all out.

A fascist leader will remove your right of free expression, your right to anonymity, your freedom of movement, your freedom of religion, a fascist leader will control your freedom of protest and strike, he will remove the freedom of consenting sexuality and the fascist leader will remove the womens right to their own bodies, such a leader will arrange a system-scale of values depending on what group of people you belong to, depending on race and background, a fascist leader will remove all priviliges of the upper and middle classes and create a new upper class that is dependent on absolute loyalty to the one leader.

It is strange that you are not explaining further how you can see anything positive in this.

Anyway, cast is coming off soon, can start walking in a day or two, so you'll be rid of me.

Jules1234a
02-23-2008, 06:03 PM
"Le Pen said people with immigrant backgrounds who commit crimes should be stripped of their French nationality and sent "back to their country of origin."

Good in theory but don't forget corrupt politicians with links to foreign governments granting visas and passports and hit man political activity...They get paid to come and kill someone then they get sent back to their own countries and get paid. You don't think it would happen ....? But you have to decide which is worse ... immigration and crime leading to incarceration and after doing the time probable nationality status being granted.

Jules1234a
02-23-2008, 06:12 PM
Start with the Irish Vikings ......! you know the ones with blue eyes but no freckles ... send them back to their loved ones in Scandinavia.....!

Then start with the brown eyed bastard children of the viking traders you know the Saxons....(the whites with brown eyes) send them back to Saxony , Spain Italy etc etc....!

Then the Jews send them back to Israel.....!

The Indians back to india etc etc etc ....!

And maybe I'll get a good nights sleep and might have a chance to bump into a freckled blue eyed maiden with whom i can procreate and fullfill human destiny - well start to get homo sapiens on the right track at least. If all freckled people with blue eyed were surrounded by freckled people with blue eyes everywhere we look, then do you think they would be able to run away and cause problems all over the place. They would do what they were told.... and yep you guessed it it would be me doing the telling ME --- let me assure you of it ... !

Bloody vikings did it this time just the same as the saxons....all the bloody same.

Regards
Jules

Jules1234a
02-23-2008, 06:30 PM
Start with the Irish Vikings ......! you know the ones with blue eyes but no freckles ... send them back to their loved ones in Scandinavia.....!

Then start with the brown eyed bastard children of the viking traders you know the Saxons....(the whites with brown eyes) send them back to Saxony , Spain Italy etc etc....!

Then the Jews send them back to Israel.....!

The Indians back to india etc etc etc ....!

And maybe I'll get a good nights sleep and might have a chance to bump into a freckled blue eyed maiden with whom i can procreate and fullfill human destiny - well start to get homo sapiens on the right track at least. If all freckled people with blue eyed were surrounded by freckled people with blue eyes everywhere we look, then do you think they would be able to run away and cause problems all over the place. They would do what they were told.... and yep you guessed it it would be me doing the telling ME --- let me assure you of it ... !

Bloody vikings did it this time just the same as the saxons....all the bloody same.
You know this country in which I live what you call England - I boprn here and bloodlines been here for like thousands of years have been the victim of racist attacks by white brown eyed - brown skin brown eyed - Irish runts - all sorts of people ... ! Little two bit mason Saxon loving faggots sucking saxon dog arse to be given one of my females. But the problem is he doesnt deserve one as he RAN away from his own fight in his own country ... makes me sick to be honest why don't they just get sent home....! If course because im a rarity in my country IE blue eyed and freckled and white every fucking two bit piss ant little scum dog blue eyed freckled and none freckled Mick comes over here to live my fucking that I have worked and fought for all my life MY piece of England back ....!
Get out of my country you fucking pissant freckled irish scum go back and fight for your own piece of your OWN fucking tribal lands .... Ill call you if i need you ....!
Brythonic blue eyed freckled and yellow .... for fucks sake no wonder their parents wanted the fucking runts dead, little faggots. FIGHT FOR YOUR OWN TRIBAL LANDS you pissant scumfucking pigs .... ! What the fuck is the matter with them...! These aint your own tribal lands wakey wakey .... GO HOME catholic scum... your worse than the fucking runaway Christians back in 00 AD ... ! How many jews do you see with freckles .... ? ANSWER THIS QUESTION ..... !
Im a Brython king you pedant fucking piss arses. GO HOME ... and FIGHT for your own tribal lands ... I nor they need YOUR fucking genetic here....!
I AM THE KING ........!The king without a bride ...! Ill put you on the fucking boat myself if you dont do as i tell you ... you piss ant wipper snapper...! picks on his own specie also but a foreigner - he was obviously trying to make his daddy proud by hating the English ... he also had the audacity to say to ME 'I SAID NO...!' ... what is he a faggot or something...?

You all think going to another country is how to become a man .... LMAO .... IM A FUCKING MAN you faggots ....!

Regards
Jules

Shadow
02-24-2008, 10:24 AM
So you are saying is to go to another country to find a faggot?

Shadow
02-24-2008, 10:25 AM
The french are regarded as the "Women of Europe" by most other Europeans anyway!

This

Jules1234a
02-24-2008, 03:18 PM
"Strangely, i like the multicultural aspects of Oz. I am smart enough to know however that in the end only communities bound by common culture and values survive. Apparently I am a rabid Nazi for having this view as are others. That is the power of brainwashing via the multi billion dollar P.R and media companies."

Ones home is ones cultural escape from multi culturalism. One community is based is based humanity .... humanity must be based on a cosmological reality .. we are all unniversal organisms bound by extinction all existing biologically in the fourth dimension of reality. we are bound by extinction until such time as we can travel beyond the speed of light. FACT

This is more than enough similarity for all human beings to co exist throughout this solar system in harmony all seeking the same thing. SURVIVAL.

Ones own cultural reality should start with your specie ... ie your partner your children and all existing in a multi specieal community. Where the escape from culture shock of visible differences amongst species of humans is your home and your OWN family not your parents/sibblings necessarily.

Regards
Jules