PDA

View Full Version : Australia about to face Civil War?

Khopesh
11-11-2005, 12:15 AM
Hi all.

France, which we all know is at the moment being burnt to the ground by dissaffected Arab and African minoritys, is currently experiancing some of the many the "Joys" of multiculturalism and so are Belgium, Holland, Germany and Sweden to lesser degrees.

Australia having suffered from extensive social engineering for at least 30 years and having been choak held for nearly as long by proponents of multiculturalism looks as if it may be about to suffer the same "Joys" in the not to distant future.

Anyone see the program the other night about the "SuperMax" maximum security prison in Goulborn or wherever it was and how they are having to segregate prisoners along racial lines to prevent spiraling gang ethnic violence.
Aparently the Aussies, Islanders and Asians are sticking together and the Aboriginies, Lebonese and Chinese are sticking together, many Aborigines in due course with their close relationship with the Lebonese converting to Islam not for the grace of Allah but for the reason of Jihad against the Australian people.

We have a large middle eastern presence in Australia which by and large has failed to integrate with the wider community and thus following classic "multicultural" doctrine.
It is widely reported that this community has has an greater distribution of unemployment, welfare rorting and gang/criminal elements in general than other ethnic communitys, wether this is true or not ill leave to readers discretion but from what ive heard from many that have lived or live in metropolitan areas this seems to be the case.

If France is experiancing this now how long before we suffer the same consequence?
The gang rapes of youg Australian females by middle eastern gangs has been reported for a few years and follows trends from Holland, Sweden and others that young hundreds of Dutch and Swedish girls have suffered the same fate at the hands of middle eastern gangs.

In any case theres a lot to this and I cant be arsed writing anymore but I guess im just trying to initiate a discussion along these lines and its wider implications for Australia and what your thoughts are on how we can handel this situation.

I guess you all know multiculturalism has long been recognized as an important tool in breaking down national pride and hence the constant brainwashing of the populus as to its "Vital Importance" yet seeminly minimal benifites when compared to the prior system of required integration (50s/60s) which sucsessfully saw the migration of Italian, Greek and Eastern European settlers to the nation who became a part of the community and contributed to it accordingly.

Its also a national security issue imagine an Islamised radical Aboriginal community in alliance with sizeable non conformest "disaffected" Middle Eastern population calling for liberation by perhaps some future Pan-Arabic/Russian/Chinese alliance, our current position of being an American puppet state with a widley publicised negative treament (untrue I belive) of indiginouse and ethnic peoples could justify an invasion from external forces.

More to the point should we be bringing people here who have ways that are largely alien to our way of life (treatment of women - freedom of speech etc) and instead of expecting them to become a part of us, bending over backwards for us to accept them and their ways therfore changing the way we are?

The fact we are by and large an awesome nation the very reason they wanted to come here in the first place!

The cats now among the pigeons - GO

Shannow
11-11-2005, 03:19 AM
I doubt civil war.
I don't doubt French Riots.

Look at the new terrorism "arrests"

They invite the media in to show them how they handle terrorists, show neighbourhoods on prime time news, then show the rows of Police "waiting in case there are riots"...almost like they are expecting riots from their actions.

Khopesh
11-11-2005, 11:09 PM
Yeah man do you think they are trying to provoke a reaction from the Leb community?

Like provoke now so the willing will show their hands now sort of situation?

The Abo's turning Islamic or radical is a much more worrying situation long term.

Ozziecynic
11-17-2005, 06:01 AM
8-) :-? There are that many ethinic groups in Australia in easterns states especially sydney, e.g Lebanese, chinese, other middle easterners asians and well more asians etc.. etc..That Australian authorities and defence will crumble to fifth columns anyway when the shit really hits the fan with either Indonesia or China as we have plenty of both type of ethinc group living locally all ready to spy and sabotage for their homelands.Looks like the utopian ideals of liberalism namely universalism are coming home to roost.

Oh well sucked in couldnt care less about mud and yellow Australia i hope to somehow make my way to Europe before the above happens :roll:

truebeliever
11-17-2005, 06:11 AM
The "Lebbo's" bring it on themselves.

They think they can do what they do AND fuck openly with the coppers? Stick their finger up at the Oz community with their absoloute disrespect?I freakin hate the little bastards. Send the lot of them back.

The Italian, Slav, and Asian communities have some respect. This lot of little bastards need a slap.

For over seas people...the Lebanese community are absoloutly amazing and are OPENLY hostile to the general Anglo Oz community. They are gutless little pack dogs.

Saturnino
11-17-2005, 08:14 AM
Guys, the way you talk about Oz looks like the place is split among a bunch of ethnic gangs...much like that movie with Daniel Day Lewis and Leonardo DeCaprio about New York in the 1800s...is it so ?

What happened to that image of blond surfers that you sell to the world ? :-)

igwt
11-17-2005, 08:22 AM
Saturnino wrote:
Guys, the way you talk about Oz looks like the place is split among a bunch of ethnic gangs...much like that movie with Daniel Day Lewis and Leonardo DeCaprio about New York in the 1800s...is it so ?

What happened to that image of blond surfers that you sell to the world ? :-)

There is a lot of ethnic mafia activites going on all the time.

Ozziecynic
12-10-2005, 01:12 AM
:-o Yes I believe it has already begun as of 3.12.05 at cronulla beach NSW.Read about it here!
http://dailytelegraph.news.com.au/story/0,20281,17490365-5001022,00.html

http://dailytelegraph.news.com.au/story/0,20281,17505181-5001022,00.html

http://dailytelegraph.news.com.au/story/0,20281,17513856-5001022,00.html

http://dailytelegraph.news.com.au/story/0,20281,17513869-5001022,00.html.

Such a great white country Downunder hey a white Life saver cant even perform their duties properly on an Australian Beach without fearing for their life!. :-(

12-10-2005, 09:37 AM
Remember 1984? the war behind the scene of the main plot was the battles for oceania. I don;t remember if oceania fell or not but it seems part of the blue print.

Dr_Bliss
12-11-2005, 11:50 AM
Re: Australia: Civil War & 30 years of Social Engineering.

In order to have a civil war, people have to care about something. Australians, by and large, do not. In fact, they make a virtue out of NOT doing so. If anything has been socially engineered, it's the apathy which has been evanescent in a British colony which does not want to grow up.

This polarisation is happening in jails, newspapers, and in suburbs where immigrant communities pool in their own nationalities - which is NOTHING new in this country in the last 30 years. It's being stoked by newspapers which people with a brain are staying away from in their droves.

These things are not socially engineered. They are merely co-opted, and thrown in Australian's faces. They are a cluster of socially-laconic traits which have been regarded as self-evident from the very beginnings of the Australian nation. Politicians have merely codified them. This country has simply never gotten off the ground; it has NEVER had an identity of it's own.

It's called "She'll be right, mate", which when translated into the Amercianeese means "It's cool - chill man." Culturally-cool apathy - yich.

In order for a Civil War to occur, people have to be passionate about something. About the only thing Australians are passionate about are their tans, their beer, and their government benefits.

Australia is the land of the narcisict - yes California, you've been ousted, (and yes, we have Hollywood here too. Rupert Murdoch's fault - the quintisential Australian fiend, vis "I'm the evil tyrant, Rupert Murdoch!!" Rupert Murdoch, The Simpsons).

This may be news to America, but it's not to Australians who have been around for more than 30 years. Rupert was a key mouthpiece for the CIA ousting of the Labor Government of Gough Whitlam in 1973/4. Elizabeth II used John Kerr to ratify it, the CIA used Malcolm Frazer to instigate it, and America jailed Christopher Boyce for selling the secret that the US did it to the Soviet Union.

The movie? - "The Falcon and the Snowman".

Moslems/Aboriginals vs the rest? Maybe in jail... The rest of the country wants sand, sun, surf, sex, money, beer, and all the drugs they can quaff without getting caught.

Malcolm X once said: "The Man who does not stand for something, falls for anything.". In Australia's case, it's never stood for anything - it's simply never had to. Not much to engineer.

DB

Thumper
12-11-2005, 11:57 AM
People tend to act more primally when the fecal matter hits the fan. No doubt when the engineered financial crashes happen, you can expect 'multi-cultural' riots in every western country.

Dr_Bliss
12-11-2005, 10:05 PM
Andrew Carnagie? Sure - six of seven billionares may be able to fashion public opinion so the mindless masses will follow suit. But six of seven of the punks that did this?

I don't think so...

--------------------------------------------

'White supremacists' involved in Sydney race riots
Mon 12 Dec 2005

A police task force has been set up to identify people who took part in the riots.
Source: ABCSource: ABC

New South Wales Premier Morris Iemma says violence over the weekend in Sydney's south was the ugly face of racism, with the State Government confirming that so-called "white supremacists" were involved in the riots.

A police task force has been set up to identify people who took part in the riots with police today defending their actions in containing the 5,000-strong crowd, saying they did everything they could. [Gosh, you'd think it would take all the police at Cronulla to count 'em, wouldn't you?]

Mr Iemma says community leaders will meet with police and the Government to decide what further action to take, again condemning the behaviour in the strongest terms.

"There is no way that this sort of behaviour, this disgraceful and cowardly behaviour will be tolerated anywhere," he said.

Police Commissioner Ken Moroney denied that police should have dispersed the crowd earlier but admitted the consumption of alcohol played a large role, describing it the worst violence he has seen in 40 years in the force.

"Never in my working life did I ever imagine a mob, a drunken mob, turning on a woman," he said.

There are reports that text messages are being sent out already calling on similar action to take place next Sunday, with the Premier saying they will be met with unrelenting force.

---------------------------------

UNRELENTING FORCE: WhERe??????!!!! 5000? WhErE???

RENT-A-CROWD GOES NUTS FOR FREE!

NB: The police gave notice - in advance - that they would be in attendance at this beach, on this weekend, to prevent this kind of action. Why was the UNRELENTING FORCE not applied yesterday?

They picked a fight, called the pretext, and understaffed the event.

J'accuse! This is nothing short of a provocation. These guys were INVITED. This fire has been stoked since September 11th. This is manufactured terrorism; set it up, knock it down, CLAMP IT DEAD. Where is Bin Laden - lest we forget? George W Bush most certainly has.

FACT: The ex-president of Indonesia is on the record as admitting the INDONESIAN MILITARY were involved in the Bali bombings - and he accuses the Australian Federal Police of KNOWING so.

White Supremacists my big huge what-I-sit-on. None of them would know anything about the topic. This is the Adolf "who?" crowd. No ideology, no education, just a media-stoked hatred of everything they are not. Frankly, anyone who wants to walk into a police state deserves free entry.

Read this article CAREFULLY. This is not a revolution; this is a pack of mindless punks who can not tell the difference between an Aboriginal and a Lebanese man! I'd be very surprised if anything near 5000 turned up - it would cause a major traffic incident, or transport surge!

When the police say - we're gonna be there - and the are NOT - with the UNRELENTING FORCE intimated, what's happening?

Go on - fill in the dots. This was manufactured, provoked, and will shortly be consumated - by idiot consent. :-o

Dr_Bliss
12-11-2005, 10:10 PM
Don't believe everything you read. That's good advice for just about everything these days - and it's free.

Too many Australians are scared of sun cancer these days, and the rest don't care.

Hellova nice guy, eh? 8-)

Ozziecynic
12-11-2005, 10:29 PM
In order to have a civil war, people have to care about something. Australians, by and large, do not. In fact, they make a virtue out of NOT doing so. If anything has been socially engineered, it's the apathy which has been evanescent in a British colony which does not want to grow up.
:-o Well sir I doubt you are Australian because otherwise you would realise this is plain wrong.
I happened to be the at rally so i can verify by first hand facts no CNN Bullshit etc. (neocon hypocrisy by the US media conglomerate is unbelievable in relation to this), that many Australians especially many of those in 15-25 year age bracket do infact care about Australia interms of Nationalist politically inspired action and although it usually takes a nasty incident like this just to push them into action.So you are plain wrong and seem rather arrogant in your response. However dont let your arrogance distort reality or facts will you!.

Also althought people did indeed vote for a monarchy for Australia this has nothing to with wanting to part the UK it is motivated by a principled stand against globlists in this country whom would like their own US puppet style Administrator for this country which would not so much give us more independence under this model but would simply be like exchanging old chains for new ones tying us even closer to the US which already dominates our culture as we have a US+Australia Free trade Agreement, however long before this the rot had already set in we have been becoming ever more americanised or Globlist plus multicultural since the 1960s.

This polarisation is happening in jails, newspapers, and in suburbs where immigrant communities pool in their own nationalities - which is NOTHING new in this country in the last 30 years. It's being stoked by newspapers which people with a brain are staying away from in their droves.
Utter crap the polarisation has been driven by facts which is the vile habits culture and attitudes of Arabs in Australia especially Muslims, they rape our women, gangbash our males(always outnumbered) and insult our culture and way of life.
Yesterday Est time they got a dose of their own tactics and experinced what is like to be on the receiving end for just one day in their miserable terror scum filled lives!.What else do you expect from a bunch of scum which think Gangster rappers pimps and drug dealers are their Gods not even Allah, which makes one wonder why these arabs keep falling back on Islam as their piss weak defence!.:-?

Dr_Bliss
12-12-2005, 01:42 AM
Ok,ok. I repent in sackcloth and ashes. This just in from the Australian e-zine "Crikey" - eye-witness report:

The crowd of people up the slope to the "Wall" had noticed what was happening and all of a sudden it was on. The mob chased this kid into Northies, straight through the traffic which was brought to a sudden standstill with the now thousands of people surrounding the entry to Northies. Imagine a group of thousands of people, and I really do mean thousands of people, all chasing one kid into a pub and then standing outside screaming the most hateful and violent trash talk, throwing bottles, jumping on cars containing children that were stuck in the crowd. The kid they were after was about 17 and would weigh in at a huge 60kg. I could not believe my eyes that a lynching like this could happen anywhere, let alone Cronulla beach.

End of quote:

But is the answer anti-terror legistlation? Ok, let's get this mob, silence the country?

I don't think so. As much as I utterly repudiate this kind of hateful bile, I STILL think it's been stooged. Let time tell; but I'm gonna stick my neck out.

This is NOT the beginning of any Civil War. It's the beginning of a surge in the New South Wales prison population - either way.

This is far more frightening to me:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Anti-terror for Cronulla ringleaders?

Stephen Feneley writes:

It seems those anti-terror laws were passed just in the nick of time. All those cosmopolitan elites who said we didn't need laws against the incitement of racial violence should be hanging their heads in shame over their skinny decaf lattes today in the wake of the outbreak of Skip-on-Leb violence on Sydney's beaches. How shameful that anyone could have questioned the Attorney General's determination to rush these laws through Parliament.

The awful violence at Cronulla and Maroubra was proof of the threat posed to our democracy by evil forces (in this case pissed white Cronulla home-boys) determined to stir up hatred against people for no other reason than their suspected ethnicity or religion. No doubt federal authorities armed with the new anti-terror laws and with the full backing of Mr Ruddock will move swiftly to track down and prosecute the malevolent ringleaders responsible for sending those text messages that drew the rioting yobs to the beach yesterday afternoons.

I am joking of course. It's unlikely Ruddock would want the laws used in this case, although it might have been different had those text messages originated from a mobile belonging to someone of middle-eastern appearance. Even though the anti-incitement provisions of the legislation are ideally suited for this event, it's a safe bet no one in the Government ever thought a situation would arise where the wrong-doers would fit the profile of Howard battlers.

Before Paul Sheahan of the Sydney Morning Herald accuses me of turning a blind eye to the behaviour of people he refers to as Lebanese gangstas, I am not excusing violence perpetrated by anyone. The people who beat up on the lifeguards at Cronulla on the previous weekend should be caught and prosecuted.

However there seems little doubt that the incitement of yesterday's violence was the the work of people who regard themselves as true blue Aussies. This kind of white-bread fundamentalism wasn't in the Ruddock/Howard script when they whipped up hysteria about the threat lurking within our midst in order to justify their stupid and contemptible laws.

End Quote:

Exactly - try using Osama Bin Laden to justify this one. This is whitebread mindlessness.

GWB must be really happy.

DB

cobra2005
12-12-2005, 03:22 AM
As you sow so shall you reap. Good OL true blue aussies are getting a taste of what their forefathers did to the Aboriginies. Australia is a land built on racism and the superiority complex of the WASP. I am not fond of the Lebs but they are giving you a taste of the medecine you have dished out to other cultures-it isnt nice -is it? And trust all the neo nazi rednecks to come on this forum-lol. Go to stormfront-that is where you belong.

Thumper
12-12-2005, 04:59 AM
move along, ACLU trash :-P

Thumper
12-12-2005, 12:11 PM
These almost sounds like the Paris riots where the police tear gassed the mosque. I'm sensing government involvement:

=====================

CHILLING new text messages inciting more violence were being traced by a police taskforce last night as Australia reeled at the nation's worst race riots.

Police were investigating a series of disturbing SMS messages calling on young Arabs to start another round of attacks at Sydney's Cronulla Beach next Sunday.

"All Arabs unite as one, we will never back down to anyone the aussie's (sic) will feel the full force of the arabs as one 'brothers in arms'," the SMS said.

www.heraldsun.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5478,17548165%5E662,00.html

LaDominio
12-12-2005, 02:10 PM
Thumper wrote:
No doubt when the engineered financial crashes happen, you can expect 'multi-cultural' riots in every western country.

It will happen everywhere, not just in the west. This shows us how disgusting humankind has become.

Ozziecynic
12-12-2005, 09:43 PM
End Quote:

Exactly - try using Osama Bin Laden to justify this one. This is whitebread mindlessness.

GWB must be really happy.

No GWB being similar to Howard would also condem such an action as Racist ofcause. While in the meantime as M Moore pointed out he will be partying and living it up with the King Fard or whatever from Saudi Arabia i mean he is not about to upset the rich oil interests which built his family dynasties fortune he has no real problem with arab muslims per se,all the US opposes is anyone that stands in the way of US hegemony that could equally be the Russians or chinese as equally as Muslim Arabs!.

Ozziecynic
12-12-2005, 09:55 PM
It will happen everywhere, not just in the west. This shows us how disgusting humankind has become.

:-? Personally i happen to think most European peoples are civilised if given the chance.However arabs are quite a different matter they are barbaric and pre enlightenment in their culture and completely incompatible with european cultures as is self evident not just in Australia but ofcause France as well.

The best solution of those that dont want to intergrate into the mainstream culture of the host nation would be for them to be deported back to where they come from no ifs no buts!. :-?

Btw: I would make a great Le Pen fan!.

Thumper
12-12-2005, 10:10 PM
I think the NWO will let the arabs get out of control for a little while, but will mainly use their violence as a pretext to crank up the police state. Besides, when the fecal matter hits the fan I suspect that whites in western countries will still be in the majority so I don't think one should be excessively worried about racial riots running amok.

Ozziecynic
12-13-2005, 05:01 AM
:-o I think the NWO will let the arabs get out of control for a little while, but will mainly use their violence as a pretext to crank up the police state.
This maybe partly correct however in Sydney NSW au where iam at the moment local cops are in alarmingly low numbers and under resourced and as type hordes of Arab terrorists cruise the streets and smash aussies in discrimately senseless.At present time i wont more cops and i want more laws only those that break laws fear them after all i havent broken any however arab scum have!.
What should really be happening here is State of Marshal law however the liberal turds in this country would rather let us live in state of anarchy and crime!.

Besides, when the fecal matter hits the fan I suspect that whites in western countries will still be in the majority so I don't think one should be excessively worried about racial riots running amok.
Whites are not the majority in Sydeny nsw nor i believe are they infact the majority in any western nations anymore we are the minority.I could not help but think how much you sound like lefty academic in Humanites lecture speaking shit at Uni thats why I left!. :-?

Khopesh
12-13-2005, 07:08 AM
Haha fuck I think I might be intuitive.

Erm karmas a bitch and if I were a leb in sydney right now, id shift quick, ya cant say they havent had it comning for a long time.

12-13-2005, 12:50 PM
Yes get them arab and all middle eastern and asian muslims out as soon as possible. The only good muslim is the one that dosn't belive in the quran all others are usefull idiots to the forces of evil.

Get the moon worshipers out any way you can

My ancestors in france and spain got the message and kicked there butts out. had it not been so we would have been slaves to the moon god.

Thumper
12-13-2005, 11:21 PM
What a way to win the hearts and minds... lebanese gangs are now sexually assaulting australian women in retaliation...

========

In Bay Street, Brighton-le-Sands, a young woman was sitting in a car when men approached and opened the door to her vehicle and put a hand up her dress, saying: "We are going to rape you, you Aussie sluts." A witness, Linda El-Hassan, 19, said a shot was fired at the woman's car but she was unhurt.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/armed-gangs-on-rampage/2005/12/12/1134236005902.html

redrat_
12-13-2005, 11:29 PM
Here we go again. You just got Thu saying they were a wild ass among men according to the Bible. Oh yes, we must have reason and tolerance. I got it, like I said, lets study it for another 6000 years so we an be sure. Don't want to offend any one, maybe someone could post a 50000 word essay on the problem. I am sure it cometh.