PDA

View Full Version : Who Wrote the Koran?

11-11-2005, 06:53 PM
It was not Mohammad. Mohammad could not write. Before the so called revelation, Mohammad was never known of any association to any church. Mohammad never worshipped the Idols in Mecca and never had a religion. The name Gabriel is pure Hebrew.

Here then:
Where Did Allah Come From?

Muslims worship a god by the name of Allah. They also give him ninety-nine other names. The question that naturally arises is who or what is this Allah? Where did the Muslims derive their ideas of Allah's nature and attributes?

Historical Source of Islam

Historians, linguists, and archaeologists have dug into this question for over a century. Various archaeological digs in Arabia and throughout the Middle East have uncovered the answer: Islam is a modern version of the ancient fertility religion of the moon god. Once this is grasped, the rise and history of Islam becomes clear.

The Arab conquests were made possible because the central powers in the Middle East had exhausted themselves in wars against each other. They were not able to fight off wave after wave of Arab armies which subdued entire nations with merciless slaughter, rape and plunder.

Conquering Armies

The Arabs destroyed some of the wonders of the ancient world such as the world famous library in Alexandria, Egypt, They destroyed many ancient churches and synagogues. Anthropologists have recorded how the Arabs destroyed the cultural heritage of any nation which fell under their sword.

Who were these Arabs? They obviously were not Christians because they destroyed churches and murdered priests wherever they went. Obviously, they were not Jews because they persecuted Jews without pity. This is seen today in their hatred of Israel and the many wars and acts of terrorism waged against Jews throughout the world.

If the Arab hordes which swept over the ancient world were not Christians or Jews, then what were they? They were pagans who worshiped a pagan god called Allah and followed pagan rites which were practiced in Arabia long before the religion of Islam evolved.

Islam Denies the Trinity

These facts of history reveal that Islam does not worship the same God worshiped by Christians. Why?

Christians worship one God in three persons: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. But Islam denies the Holy Trinity and worships a different deity called Allah who is not a Father and who has no son.

Since the religion found in the Bible teaches the Trinity, then it does not take a Ph.D. to see that Islam did not come from the Bible. Thus it is not the religion of the biblical prophets, apostles or Jesus.

Pagan Origins

Islam's origins have been traced back by scholars to the ancient fertility religion of the worship of the moon god which was always the dominant religion of Arabia. The moon god was worshiped by praying toward Mecca several times a day, making an annual pilgrimage to the Kaaba which was a temple of the moon god, running around the Kaaba seven times, caressing an idol of a black stone set in the wall of the Kaaba, running between two hills, making animal sacrifices, gathering on Fridays for prayers, giving alms to the poor, etc.. These were pagan rites practiced by the Arabs long before Muhammad was born.

The Crescent Moon

What religion today practices the pagan rites of the moon god? Islam! This explains why the crescent moon is the symbol of Islam. It is placed on top of mosques and minarets and displayed on hats, flags, rugs, amulets and even jewelry. Every time you see the Muslim symbol of a crescent moon, you are seeing the ancient symbol of the moon god.

Denial Not a Refuge

Does the average Muslim know that he is worshiping a moon god? No. Does he know why the crescent moon symbol sits on top of his mosque? No. Is he shocked and perhaps angered at these facts of history? Yes. But can mere denial or angry threats refute the fact that Islam is nothing more than a modern version of the ancient religion of the moon god Allah? No. The average Muslim has been kept in the dark by the Mullahs and Imams who would lose their power if the truth ever got out.

YOU WILL NOW RECEIVE REPROOF FOR NOW YOU BLASPHEME THE ONLY WORD OF GOD THE HOLY BIBLE.

Akbar
11-11-2005, 09:55 PM
At least I though you would be intelligent enough to use the holy Quran as the source for your information, When I posted "Who wrote the Bible", I use the Bible as the only source because that was what the topic was about. In your post you use information outside of the holy Quran. The reason you do this is because you know the holy Quran refutes all of your information. Anything outside of the holy Quran that pertains to Islam is false. When I respond to you I go to your source the Bible. When you respond to me you go to an unislamic source. It is beginning to seem that the more I respond to you that it is like I'm responding to a baby.

11-11-2005, 10:02 PM
We are not children and you lie as well. You do not use material from the Biblr because you do not know it. Here is a quote from your Koran.

Quran 4:34: Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in their sleeping places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great.

Your Allah is a beater of women, who can not defend themselves.

Akbar
11-11-2005, 10:23 PM
The Bible advocates not beating women but killing them along with their babies. Here is a quote:

1 Samuel 15:2-4
2 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt.
3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.
4 And Saul gathered the people together, and numbered them in Telaim, two hundred thousand footmen, and ten thousand men of Judah.

A praise for dashing little children against rocks as a form of revenge:

Psalm 137:8-9
8 O daughter of Babylon, O destroyed one, O the happiness of him who repayeth to thee thy deed, That thou hast done to us.
9 O the happiness of him who doth seize, And hath dashed thy sucklings on the rock!

Why would the Bible advocate the killing of innocent babies? This is the worst offense in humanity.

11-11-2005, 10:30 PM
You are correct, and you do not have the knowledge or understanding as to why. We suggest you study. We are well aware that the GOD of the Bible does these things, but you say this is Allah, do you not. The GOD of the Bible also says I created light and I created Darkness, I created good and I created evil. Maybe you know more than GOD.

Akbar
11-11-2005, 10:58 PM
Again another weak argument from you. You quoted the holy Quran to state that Allah says to beat women. When I Quote the Bible it says to kill both women and their infants. If you knew the bible says this type of nonsense, you would not have quoted from the holy Quran because you would have known that anything quoted from the holy Quran is even worst in the Bible. I already know you need to learn.

11-12-2005, 07:58 AM
ak,

God said that he used the ancient hebrews to clean the land of pagan worshipers who sacrificed children to their gods and where very perverse in there conduct, those people that God sent to destoy where evil and worshiped satan.

Whilist the assasin,pedofile,thief of muhamed killed and pilleged peacful communities of jews and christians.

How can you follow the teachings of such a scoundrel.

nomad
11-12-2005, 09:55 AM
55132 wrote:
ak,

God said that he used the ancient hebrews to clean the land of pagan worshipers who sacrificed children to their gods and where very perverse in there conduct, those people that God sent to destoy where evil and worshiped satan.

Whilist the assasin,pedofile,thief of muhamed killed and pilleged peacful communities of jews and christians.

How can you follow the teachings of such a scoundrel.

Look at the fruits of those that follow the Koran

... total poverty in every country where they make

up the majority ... with a

"Father" or God like that who needs enemies ?

11-12-2005, 04:45 PM
Akbar wrote:
Again another weak argument from you. You quoted the holy Quran to state that Allah says to beat women. When I Quote the Bible it says to kill both women and their infants. If you knew the bible says this type of nonsense, you would not have quoted from the holy Quran because you would have known that anything quoted from the holy Quran is even worst in the Bible. I already know you need to learn.

A snake tried to teach in the Garden of Eden and failed to do anything but cause misery, since you, of your own words, follow this snake how is it that you could teach any better. Islam is a religion of death because it was dictated by the Angel of Death. This is no argument but a fact proven by the very actions of Islam. We told you we are neither Jewish, Christian, Islamic or of any religion. We are described in your own Holy Book, learn who we are.