View Full Version : Guestbook: all members of humanity please sign here

02-19-2005, 03:27 AM
I thought I'd focus on what should unite all of us - our humanity. Religion, race, creed, colour, sex - nothing should matter.

Q: 1. Are you human?

Q: 2. Do you believe in God?

Yes/No answers only please.

Also, please provide any comment, quote, etc. you would wish to pass on - a good seed of thought to plant in time.

There are two things in life. Believing and knowing. One is blind the other just is.

Thank you for participating in this guestbook of humanity.

02-19-2005, 04:56 AM
Yes to both.

How 'bout a story?

The one about meeting and spending the evening talking with one of the richest men on the planet? En, another time.

I've never told this one. I don't remember how long ago it happened but I was in Chicago. There are only a couple reasons why I ever go to the city and it was for a baseball game. I'm outside the park before the game enjoying the sights and sounds but I had the feeling I was being watched. I turned and there was a beautiful young woman staring at me. Before I had a chance to figure out if I should be flattered she initiated, "I wondered how long it would take for you to notice me." We communicated a bit but she walked off when I initiated I couldn't help her. We communicated but never spoke. Freaked me out.

It took me years but I figured out what it was saying, I'm helping now.

02-19-2005, 05:00 PM
yes to both