PDA

View Full Version : Logitech using a masonic symbols


interceptor
11-15-2005, 02:07 PM
Hello every one in tha CLub I am new around here but know about the Freemason and Illuminati and ill fight to be a freeman against the masonic governments around the world.

is used by Logitech here is the symbol
http://www.logitech.com/lang/images/gen/logo.jpg
From the front of the symbol the moon god half moon stylish then the metaphorism of an eye and a sun god symbol an then the all seeing eye.

I don't know do you suspect a Freemason symbol here.

Bouncer
11-15-2005, 02:32 PM
Nope. Not I. Looks more like something that sloshed out of my kitchen sink. What's Logitech?

noNWO4me
11-15-2005, 02:52 PM
Bouncer wrote:
Nope. Not I. Looks more like something that sloshed out of my kitchen sink. What's Logitech?


Logitech is a company that produces all kinds of computer gadgets and gizmos.

Bouncer
11-15-2005, 02:59 PM
I've always thought that names based on occult or secret knowledge is deliberate. I suppose that this also applies to logos, too. I mean, how did Alice Cooper get his name?

I posted a while ago about Classical Egyptian words used as brand names: Djetta, Nabisco, Sen Sen, etc. It might have some kind of mystical significance for someone in their organizations, no?

Insider
11-15-2005, 03:04 PM
interceptor wrote:
Hello every one in tha CLub I am new around here but know about the Freemason and Illuminati and ill fight to be a freeman against the masonic governments around the world.

is used by Logitech here is the symbol
http://www.logitech.com/lang/images/gen/logo.jpg
From the front of the symbol the moon god half moon stylish then the metaphorism of an eye and a sun god symbol an then the all seeing eye.

I don't know do you suspect a Freemason symbol here.

Welcome Interceptor,
With corporate logos anything is possible. I have a few Logitech products such as the mouse I am using. Now, I will have to take a closer look!!!

psholtz
11-15-2005, 03:12 PM
Bouncer wrote:
I've always thought that names based on occult or secret knowledge is deliberate. I suppose that this also applies to logos, too. I mean, how did Alice Cooper get his name?

I posted a while ago about Classical Egyptian words used as brand names: Djetta, Nabisco, Sen Sen, etc. It might have some kind of mystical significance for someone in their organizations, no?
Where *does* Alice Cooper get his name?? :-P

interceptor
11-15-2005, 03:26 PM
Thank you for your wellcome.
Yes I also use a few products of Logitech a
Keyboard maybe a mouse and other products i am not sure but I feel I actually should never have bought this product as I just am giving money to the people who will "drop bombs on our childern" there are other symbols that I have discoverd Ill show you.

Adidas did you ever suspect them here we go watch the logo
http://www.51windows.net/mypic/logo/pic/Adidas.gif
If you put it right way up so that the "a" of adidas is not horizontal but virtical with the logo you will see the piramyd in three stages which is a masonic symbol plus it is also how it should look like in three stages the piramyde, I BELIEVE THAT MOST OF US OWN A SOMETHING OF ADIDAS, I never knew this my self about adidas.
Hope this tells you something.

God bless all.

Saturnino
11-15-2005, 05:43 PM
A good friend of mine who is a Mason, has cancer and is dying. It is sad. He indeed got good promotions and became VP of a large firm. But I wonder if the price wasn't toohigh.

11-16-2005, 09:47 AM
The Logitech logo resembles nothing from Freemasonry.

There is no three staged pyramid, and in fact no pyramid at all in original masonic symbology. The Addidas logo makes a triangle, 2-D.

The advance of a Mason in business is prohibited in the constitution of all Grand Lodges. To use your masonic affiliation to gain any favourable act is against the constitutions of all Grand Lodges, and the fact a chap got cancer, best wishes to him by the way, can hardly constitute as a price being paid.

freeman
11-16-2005, 10:11 AM
The advance of a Mason in business is prohibited in the constitution of all Grand Lodges. To use your masonic affiliation to gain any favourable act is against the constitutions of all Grand Lodges,

Yeah, right.
"Maiking good men better."
:-P

Since you are running a secret organization, you can make up anything you want to say in defense of the Evil Craft. Those of us who have dealt with Masonic persecution up close and personal know differently.

11-16-2005, 10:17 AM
freeman wrote:
Yeah, right.
"Maiking good men better."
:-P

Look in any book of constitutions, you can buy one from any Grand Lodge. The use of Freemasonry to advance your own status in any way is prohibted.

Since you are running a secret organization,

What is secret about it? It's not. The buildings are clearly marked, they are listed on phone books, many have websites. Real secret.

you can make up anything you want to say in defense

Thats a double edged sword as you can do the same in offense.

Those of us who have dealt with Masonic persecution up close and personal know differently.

Ellaborate please.

interceptor
11-16-2005, 10:42 AM
Bondi wrote:
The Logitech logo resembles nothing from Freemasonry.

There is no three staged pyramid, and in fact no pyramid at all in original masonic symbology. The Addidas logo makes a triangle, 2-D.

The advance of a Mason in business is prohibited in the constitution of all Grand Lodges. To use your masonic affiliation to gain any favourable act is against the constitutions of all Grand Lodges, and the fact a chap got cancer, best wishes to him by the way, can hardly constitute as a price being paid.

well look at this way that the pyramids are on there sides and if put them straight up again you can see a pyramid in three stages.

but if you don't agree that then is your opinion
and I ain't forcing anybody.

11-16-2005, 10:45 AM
interceptor wrote:
well look at this way that the pyramids are on there sides and if put them straight up again you can see a pyramid in three stages.

but if you don't agree that then is your opinion
and I ain't forcing anybody.

I mean no offence, there is logic in your theory.

3 steps, 3 stages, 3 degrees.

Pyramids are always classed as masonic so it is a feasable thought.

Bouncer
11-16-2005, 12:32 PM
The Freemasons appropriated the pyramid as part of their iconography, but that doesn't mean that masonic innuendoes rub off on every depiction of a pyramid, or a triangle, for that matter.
The Goths wear cricifixes, but I've never seen a punk church, have you? Let's go!

As far as any prohibitions about using membership in Freemasons for personal gain, it sounds sensible! Occult underpinnings do not necessarily preclude acting ethically towards the public.

I would wonder, though, especially in the Blue Lodges, if certain "arrangements" aren't made in secret that are then carried out in the open. All the better to deny any overt leverage of power or position within their ranks.

11-16-2005, 12:55 PM
Bouncer wrote:

As far as any prohibitions about using membership in Freemasons for personal gain, it sounds sensible! Occult underpinnings do not necessarily preclude acting ethically towards the public.

Although that trail of thought can be applied to any hierichy, or structured organisation.

I would wonder, though, especially in the Blue Lodges, if certain "arrangements" aren't made in secret that are then carried out in the open. All the better to deny any overt leverage of power or position within their ranks.

You'd be better placed calling it craft lodge, blue lodge is American, they have red lodges as well and it is all dependant whether they affiliate with York Rite or Scottish Rite.

You don't technically get blue and red outside the states.

interceptor
11-16-2005, 05:14 PM
Bondi wrote:

interceptor wrote:
well look at this way that the pyramids are on there sides and if put them straight up again you can see a pyramid in three stages.

but if you don't agree that then is your opinion
and I ain't forcing anybody.

I mean no offence, there is logic in your theory.

3 steps, 3 stages, 3 degrees.

Pyramids are always classed as masonic so it is a feasable thought.

cool there is no war here :-) after all these are only opinions I may as well be wrong, and yes pyramid that is incomplete is one of the masonic symbol, btw is the pyramid symbol a Freemason symbol?

11-17-2005, 02:31 AM
I have posted an article about the eye and the pyramid which should cover that question for you.