PDA

View Full Version : Do you have any serious questions?

11-16-2005, 10:01 AM
Do you guys have any serious questions regarding Freemasonry?

Instead of all this conspiracy stuff you find online, why not step up and ask a question rather than repeating every parrot fashion.

Ask an honest question I'll give you an honest answer.

freeman
11-16-2005, 10:07 AM
No thanks...I've gotten all of the answers I need from dealing with your lying, conniving, devil-worshipping Freemasonic cohorts.
Those experiences have affirmed everything "that conpsiracy stuff you find online" has to tell.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

11-16-2005, 10:13 AM
freeman wrote:
No thanks...

At least I offered.

I've gotten all of the answers I need from dealing with your lying, conniving, devil-worshipping Freemasonic cohorts.

There are masons that lie, quite true, there are those that have conniving characteristics.

like every organisation Freemasonry has it's black sheep who join for the wrong reasons, and try to take advantage of their memberhsip, but that is the individual not the fraternity.

Those experiences have affirmed everything "that conpsiracy stuff you find online" has to tell.

Please elaborate on your experiences, if they are bad I will be the first in line to discuss the downfalls of the masons you have dealt with.

Again though, that is about an individual, or individuals and not the fraternity.

freeman
11-16-2005, 10:31 AM
Again though, that is about an individual, or individuals and not the fraternity.

Masonic Disinfo 101. On those rare occasions when the Freemasonic protection network breaks down and Masons are caught redhanded, why no, it's never a collective conspiracy, just an individual one. And Charlie Manson, Ted Bundy, Paul Bernardo etc. were all about to be demitted for moral turpitude, just as soon as the Worshipful Master got back from his latest Promise Keeper's Prayer Breakfast.
Sorry, heard it all before (yawn).
I hope you plan to do better than this standard pro-Masonic propaganda. You know, I think I liked Yeoshua better.
At least his esoteric nonsense was occasionally entertaining.

igwt
11-16-2005, 10:37 AM
Some have stated on another thread that to be eligiable for initiation into the 33rd degree, an initiate must commit murder. Is this true or fiction?

11-16-2005, 10:38 AM
freeman wrote:

Masonic Disinfo 101. On those rare occasions when the Freemasonic protection network breaks down and Masons are caught redhanded, why no, it's never a collective conspiracy, just an individual one. And Charlie Manson, Ted Bundy, Paul Bernardo etc.

Oh come on now, at least quote some original names!

Are you a man of Faith Freeman?

There are some very concerning figures when it comes to counting members and what bad deeds they've done. If you take your line of thinking, ie member offence = group offence you would some very alarming claims.

were all about to be demitted for moral turpitude, just as soon as the Worshipful Master got back from his latest Promise Keeper's Prayer Breakfast.

Wouldn't recommend Prayer Keepers, they are a bunch of wierdos.

Sorry, heard it all before (yawn).

And you think your spouting originals to me :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've checked your posts, you have typed one original thought yet, just the same old stuff.

I hope you plan to do better than this standard pro-Masonic propaganda.

Give me something worth answering then!

You know, I think I liked Yeoshua better.
At least his esoteric nonsense was occasionally entertaining.

I would imagine he became tired of the same old stuff, the trouble with most conspiracy theorist on boards such as this, is you could actually take them into a lodge, let them sit an watch every ritual from start to finish, and they would still spout the same old drivvle.

You're just not happy unless your a victim or complaining. My sister is the same, she makes me smile every time she opens her mouth as well.

11-16-2005, 10:42 AM
igwt wrote:
Some have stated on another thread that to be eligiable for initiation into the 33rd degree, an initiate must commit murder. Is this true or fiction?

I like this question, it is a rare one that doesn't get asked much anymore.

You do not get initiated into the 33rd degree.

It is an honourary degree conferred on those in the Scottish Rite, or Ancient and Accepted Rite depending on where you are, for long services and contribution towards said rite.

As I mentioned elsewhere if you are in America there are many 32nd degree masons, in UK very very few.

There is no such requirement to be considered for this honourary degree.

There are only really two things you need to be a Master Mason and a believer in the Trinity.

freeman
11-16-2005, 10:44 AM
If you take your line of thinking, ie member offence = group offence you would some very alarming claims.

Ninety-nine per cent of the time the trail always leads straight back to Freemasonry. No other group is so consistently involved in "group offences".

And you think your spouting originals to me

I've checked your posts, you have typed one original thought yet, just the same old stuf

And yet you still feel so compelled to respond. Hey, don't let me keep you, if you have some virgins to sacrifice or something.

igwt
11-16-2005, 10:47 AM
Bondi wrote:

igwt wrote:

I like this question, it is a rare one that doesn't get asked much anymore.

You do not get initiated into the 33rd degree.

It is an honourary degree conferred on those in the Scottish Rite, or Ancient and Accepted Rite depending on where you are, for long services and contribution towards said rite.

As I mentioned elsewhere if you are in America there are many 32nd degree masons, in UK very very few.

There is no such requirement to be considered for this honourary degree.

There are only really two things you need to be a Master Mason and a believer in the Trinity.

Gotcha 8-)

igwt
11-16-2005, 11:11 AM
Have you read this article?

By Henry Makow Ph.D.
January 15, 2005
http://www.savethemales.ca/architects.jpg
Architects of Deception a 600-page history of Freemasonry by Estonian writer Jyri Lina offers profound insight into the true character of modern history.

Essentially, a dominant segment of Western society has joined the Jewish financial elite in embracing Freemasonry, a satanic philosophy that represents a death wish for civilization. They imagine somehow they will profit from the carnage and suffering caused by their "New World Order."

Incredible, bizarre and depressing as it sounds, Lina writes that 300 mainly Jewish banking families have used Freemasonry as an instrument to subvert, control and degrade the Western world.

Savethemales (http://www.savethemales.ca/000768.html)

Draken
11-16-2005, 11:42 AM
I've read the book. It's essential, crucial reading for the understanding of history, politics, religion and the NWO. I can't recommend it strongly enough.

11-16-2005, 12:18 PM
freeman wrote:
Ninety-nine per cent of the time the trail always leads straight back to Freemasonry. No other group is so consistently involved in "group offences".

Really, then how come 86% of all, and I apologise for the example in advance and unlike Freeman do not associate the crime with the group, of all paedophile crimes come from people of the cloth.

And yet you still feel so compelled to respond. Hey, don't let me keep you, if you have some virgins to sacrifice or something.

Do you think I respond for you, or because of you?

I reckon there are people on this board who actually do want to learn, or enquire. That is the sole reason for stoppin by, and and for the laughter factor in talking to you.

How does it go

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Saturnino
11-16-2005, 12:20 PM
In saying that the 33rd degree is honorary Bondi is telling the truth. The honor is given to high rank occultists, politicians and Satanists. That's how Bill Schonebelen got his degree, without ever setting foot on a lodge. He was a high Priest of satan and was invited. Reagan also got his this way.

I suggest you read "Masonry Beyond the Light".

Bondi, if you are below the 33rd degree you are being so fooled, man. They have been using you.

When you say believe the Trinity, you mean the blasphemous Jabulon trinity, isn't (Jeo*** / Baal / Osiris) ???????

11-16-2005, 12:23 PM
igwt wrote:
Have you read this article?

The trouble you get with both masonic and, for arguments sake we'll call it, anti-masonic literature is that the authors forget Freemasonry is global.

You read an article thats pro-masonry in America and then one in say Australia, it can seem your reading about two different things.

Many masons themselves forget this and only add to the confusion.

When you read the many anti-masonic items out there, they are very compelling and very believeable if you do not know much about the group in question.

It's like the back scratching, leg up, what ever you want to call it, if you were an employer and your mate was out of work and needed a job, wouldn't you try to help him out?

Most of the time people get hand outs and help from friends, but people only see that they are both masons.

11-16-2005, 12:28 PM
Draken wrote:
I've read the book. It's essential, crucial reading for the understanding of history, politics, religion and the NWO. I can't recommend it strongly enough.

Which sounds as if it is worthwhile reading.

Unfortunately on the topic of Freemasonry the only descriptive word that can be included in the same sentence is History.

While I appreciate that any article, book, blog, opinion is of vital importance in making a decision on matters, you have to remember anything written is based on the opinion, the interpretation and the conviction of the person doing the writing.

just read posts here to see what I mean.

My own posts are evidence of my own interpretation of Freemasonry, my understanding of it, and on the same note if someone wrote a book stating Freemasonry was simply a social club where old men smoked pipes would it sell?

The bit I find hard to believe is that there are many masons who sign up to boards like these to offer, like i have, to answer questions, but people choose to believe those who have put it into print and ask you to pay for the privilidge of reading it. Who is pulling the wool over whos eyes?

noNWO4me
11-16-2005, 01:07 PM
Bondi wrote:
Do you guys have any serious questions regarding Freemasonry?

Instead of all this conspiracy stuff you find online, why not step up and ask a question rather than repeating every parrot fashion.

Question/Comments from noNWO4me.......

OK Bondi: What I've read is that the Freemasons are indeed Luciferians. However, this does not mean (according to them) that they are "Satanists" (notice quotes). Is it not true that they believe Lucifer to be the honest, good, empathetic God, (who got the raw deal)?----and that the "Christian" "GOD" is the evil, deceptive one, with all these "hoops" you have to jump through. Now, I'm not asking for any personal attacks here, so please, do not respond (any of you) who wish to just brow beat and insult.
I've already felt that here from a posting in another thread.
Like many of you, I am interested in the doings of the Freemasons. I know some things. But, my overall interest is the agenda for all of mankind who do not measure up to their standards. I do not believe in throwing away a human life as if it were a tissue. We need to lift those that need help, and make our world run with all levels/class of people.
I believe the Freemasons are comprised of a high ratio of sinister individuals? Am I wrong??
What might have been just membership for financial security (for those of no other motive), has become a "pull-in" of individuals to acquire such a mass of evil minds in order to outnumber and destroy the weak and poor, and 'run' the world.
Now back to belief: I remember a lady said to me once: "what did Lucifer do so wrong"? She didn't know, but I noticed her Eastern Star ring on her hand. She didn't come across as deceiving, but truly in belief that Lucifer is thee God that is concerned for us, and only wishes for us to have the best that we can while we are in this materialistic world. I've been led to understand that they do not want to convert anyone, or take away your belief. However, their belief in "Christ" is NOT the same "Christ" as the Christians'.
Do all Freemasons have dark rituals of virgins on altars and such. Or brainwashing of children? No, I'm sure that there are the innocent minds, or the one's that have a choice not to get into that. They have a choice I believe, up until a certain level. But they DO worship!!! They believe that the creative force is in each of us. They pray to that "GOD" inside of us. But they acknowledge Lucifer as the source of all.

truebeliever
11-16-2005, 04:56 PM
BONDI:

Annoying all these peasants asking questions of the cognac club is'nt it?

Anywho...true, you're not ALL conniving fraudsters. But ANYONE who takes their membership seriously by definition must be.

You dont worship "God" in the Christian sense but you fuck around with the Bible and all that shit in the lower orders and make out you are...which is just the start of your lying.

You are based on the Eastern principals of the ambiguity of evil and it's relativity. You are the epitomy of the cult of "rationality" with the love of numbers and "patterns". Harmless in themselves, but dangerous when elevated to some divine principal where they have no grounding in spiritual/ethical/moral principals designed to elevate the human beings up and out of his basest animal impulses.

For me your evil stems from ANY grouping who consider themselves "elite" and beyond the pathetic peasants. Which is EXACTLY what you consider yourselves to be. You encourage membership from those with money and power to further your own cause...so of course you're evil beyond the wanky occult nature of it all.

To be quite honest, i find your members (Oz) to be some of the most pathetic cocksuckers I have ever met. Most of them homosexual/bisexual perverts with drug and alcohol problems and not a fair share into little boys and girls.

Which gets me to this question...why are you so pathetically weak that you require the psychological protection of a "secret club" to give meaning in your life?

If you want secret knowledge you will have to go it alone. The "Mysterium Coinunctio" is not available to those with weak ego's so you will never attain the secret knowledge but I hear the hooker parties are awsome!

Saturnino
11-17-2005, 02:18 AM
I got over my desire to participate in secret clubs when I was about 8. I and my friends used to meet in a tent in my backyard.

Any adult who participates in secret societies wants to feel special and have a way to screw the outsiders. You must be very dumb to need that in order to live.

Ok, Bondi, here is your question: do you really worship the Jabuhlon god ? Have you ever heard about it ?

11-17-2005, 03:16 AM
noNWO4me wrote:

Question/Comments from noNWO4me.......

OK Bondi: What I've read is that the Freemasons are indeed Luciferians.

Freemasons are of all Faiths and religions, Christian, Catholic, Muslim, Jew etc

noNWO4me wrote:
Is it not true that they believe Lucifer to be the honest, good, empathetic God, (who got the raw deal)?----and that the "Christian" "GOD" is the evil, deceptive one, with all these "hoops" you have to jump through.

No it is not true, the discussion of Religion is not permitted in Freemasonry. There is no worshipping done inside the lodge.

noNWO4me wrote:
Now, I'm not asking for any personal attacks here, so please, do not respond (any of you) who wish to just brow beat and insult.
I've already felt that here from a posting in another thread.

I will be civil

noNWO4me wrote:
Like many of you, I am interested in the doings of the Freemasons.

Are you? Or are you interested in finding dirt, and slinging it around a bit.

noNWO4me wrote:
I know some things.

Do you? or have you heard some things and read some things?

If you know, why not confirm them, state what you know, and why not throw in how you know it to be true.

noNWO4me wrote:
But, my overall interest is the agenda for all of mankind who do not measure up to their standards.

The standards of Freemasons. It's not high, if you are honest, got morals, and treat all people as equals you should just scrape in.

noNWO4me wrote:
I believe the Freemasons are comprised of a high ratio of sinister individuals? Am I wrong??

Yes.

Freemasonry is comprised of binmen, school teachers, laywers, bankers, IT managers, CEO's, barristers, parole officers, you name it there will be a Freemason of that profession.

noNWO4me wrote:
What might have been just membership for financial security (for those of no other motive),

Anyone joining Freemasonry for financial security is in for a big shock!

noNWO4me wrote:
has become a "pull-in" of individuals to acquire such a mass of evil minds in order to outnumber and destroy the weak and poor, and 'run' the world.

This almost makes sense. If I was trying to take over the world I would utilise large groups to help progress my plans and speed up recruitment.

But it doesn't mean the groups I infiltrate share my ideals.

noNWO4me wrote:
Now back to belief: I remember a lady said to me once: "what did Lucifer do so wrong"? She didn't know, but I noticed her Eastern Star ring on her hand. She didn't come across as deceiving, but truly in belief that Lucifer is thee God that is concerned for us, and only wishes for us to have the best that we can while we are in this materialistic world.

Firstly, why would someone just ask you that question! what prompted it?

If she believes Lucifer is Gog thats her choice, Freemasonry doesn't claim to know which god is the one true god and offers no path to salvation.

And the OES isn't Freemasonry.

noNWO4me wrote:
I've been led to understand that they do not want to convert anyone, or take away your belief.

That is true, like I have said Religion is a taboo subject in lodge, as is politics. So how they do all this Lucifer Worshipping and planning to take over and alter the world I don't know!.

noNWO4me wrote:
However, their belief in "Christ" is NOT the same "Christ" as the Christians'.

There is only one Christ, and I am sure the Christian Freemasons would take offence from your comment.

Maybe you should research the meaning of Lucifer, and then see where else that description is used in your bible. It is the source of alot of the confusion an conspiracy crap spouted.

noNWO4me wrote:
Do all Freemasons have dark rituals of virgins on altars and such.

None have, I take it you have recently read a particular book where the young girl witnesses her father on the stone alter surrounded by a group of hooded people. They aren't even freemasons in the book.

noNWO4me wrote:
They have a choice I believe, up until a certain level.

Which level? 1, 2, or 3?

noNWO4me wrote:
But they DO worship!!!

Every Freemason worships, but outside of lodge. You have to have a faith to join so of course they worship. What a silly statement, it's like me saying Christians are evil cause the ALL WORSHIP WHooo! spooky.

noNWO4me wrote:
They believe that the creative force is in each of us. They pray to that "GOD" inside of us. But they acknowledge Lucifer as the source of all.

You know that is almost poetic, and yet such balderdash.

Freemasonry is a method of study, you learn that it is better to treat people nice than it is to treat people bad.

11-17-2005, 03:31 AM
truebeliever wrote:
BONDI:

Annoying all these peasants asking questions of the cognac club is'nt it?

Whats a peasant? And no they are not annpying, I wouldn't reply if they were annoying me.

truebeliever wrote:Anywho...true, you're not ALL conniving fraudsters. But ANYONE who takes their membership seriously by definition must be.

Why?

truebeliever wrote:
You dont worship "God" in the Christian sense but you fuck around with the Bible and all that shit in the lower orders and make out you are...which is just the start of your lying.

Your correct I don't, but then I am not a Christian and have never claimed to be.

I have never seen the bible fucked around with, in the main part they read select passages, much the same as a pastor would. So maybe you should tell them to stop fucking about with it as well. And the bible is only used for those of a bible faith, otherwise it could be the Torah or the Koran depeding on the lodge.

truebeliever wrote:You are based on the Eastern principals of the ambiguity of evil and it's relativity. You are the epitomy of the cult of "rationality" with the love of numbers and "patterns".

Well I am glad you managed to solve our past, 1000's of people have been trying to trace it and work it out for centuries.

Maybe you could outline your reasoning and source so we can see the true discovery you have made and not just think you are babbling on.

truebeliever wrote:
For me your evil stems from ANY grouping who consider themselves "elite" and beyond the pathetic peasants. Which is EXACTLY what you consider yourselves to be.

You hate any group with segregation and requirements for joining then. Well thats any club, frat, sorority, religion including the Christianity that so many speak of on here.

Elitism is any form of believe you know better, ask any Christian if they know better than a muslim who the real god is!

truebeliever wrote:
You encourage membership from those with money and power to further your own cause...so of course you're evil beyond the wanky occult nature of it all.

Freemasonry doesn't even recruit, you have to ask to join.

truebeliever wrote:To be quite honest, i find your members (Oz) to be some of the most pathetic cocksuckers I have ever met. Most of them homosexual/bisexual perverts with drug and alcohol problems and not a fair share into little boys and girls.

(Oz) What's that mean?

As for the reast, sounds like th clergy to me.

truebeliever wrote:
why are you so pathetically weak that you require the psychological protection of a "secret club" to give meaning in your life?

I take it this directed to me personally.

Not sure how you know I am weak, but I presume you resort to name calling and personal comments to gain a rise or reaction.

As for meaning in my life, I had that long before I had Freemasonry, so I didn't and do not require it, I choose to have it. So that would mean i am not weak then right?

Shannow
11-17-2005, 04:11 AM
My question, is why the blood red carpet, in the entertainment/lounge room ?

truebeliever
11-17-2005, 04:20 AM
BONDI: I will add that i have NO love for ANY secret societies. Including open ones such as the wonderful Catholic Church and their various hobbies.

I hope that at your level you get some meaning from it. You are clearly far from the source.

No worries. All the best.

truebeliever
11-17-2005, 04:22 AM
Maybe you could outline your reasoning and source so we can see the true discovery you have made and not just think you are babbling on.

Carl Gustav Jung. The Collected Works.

Joseph Campbell. All his stuff.

Personal experience.

11-17-2005, 04:34 AM
Shannow wrote:
My question, is why the blood red carpet, in the entertainment/lounge room ?

Wouldn't know, there is no blood red carpet in any lodge I have attended?

Black and white maybe, but not red.

Maybe it was a personal preference.

Shannow
11-17-2005, 04:37 AM
not at a lodge, at their home

11-17-2005, 04:40 AM
truebeliever wrote:
BONDI: I will add that i have NO love for ANY secret societies.

Freemasonry isn't a secret society though. The only thing secret in Freemasonry is the modes of recognition and that is from tradition. They equate to an olden day qualification to prove you knew what you were doing. They are used as means of testing honesty, like keeping a promise.

truebeliever wrote:
Including open ones such as the wonderful Catholic Church and their various hobbies.

We agree on something at least :lol:

truebeliever wrote:
I hope that at your level you get some meaning from it. You are clearly far from the source.

There is no end of meanings in Freemasonry, as with the scriptures of the bible, many interpretation but no definitive translation.

There are many ways of saying "be good" and many ways of visually representing such things.

There are also many ways of mis-interpreting.

Thats why phsyc doctors use ink blots. What one person sees a fluffy bunnies another can see as carnage. :lol:

freeman
11-17-2005, 04:43 AM
There is no end of meanings in Freemasonry, as with the scriptures of the bible, many interpretation but no definitive translation.

There are many ways of saying "be good" and many ways of visually representing such things.

There are also many ways of mis-interpreting.

Yup, that good old relative morality, essential to Masonic mind control and mental manipulation.
Keep talking, Bondi. You do so much of my work for me.

11-17-2005, 04:52 AM
freeman wrote:
Keep talking, Bondi. You do so much of my work for me.

Someone's got to. You'll research something and have an original thought soon.

parrot preaching is so boring.

11-17-2005, 08:18 AM
Why do you use as symbols, the two pillars of the porch Joachim and Boaz.

11-17-2005, 08:25 AM
623542643468 wrote:
the two pillars

Because of what they stand for. Strength and stability.

"I shall establish this mine house in strength to stand firm forever"

Should sound familiar to some of you.

All symbols are used to represent something, to be interpreted by the viewer.

What they are called is not important, what they represent is.

11-17-2005, 08:32 AM
What they are called is very important to us. The sound of words produces impressions that are valuable to us. We appreciate your comments and will communicate with you again. You can always invite us to communicate on a deeper level. You might be surprised what we know. All of us can learn even if it is late in the day.

11-17-2005, 08:41 AM
623542643468 wrote:
What they are called is very important to us. The sound of words produces impressions that are valuable to us.

The impressions caused are generally stereotypical, other peoples impressions.

People quote the names of the pillars as to shock a mason, why they think it will do this am unsure, but it is was the pillars mean that is the important part.

To try and explain what I mean, look at some of the various visual representations for,

St. Athanasius
St. Cornelius
St. Titus
St. Simeon

Do the pillars need names? People get so caught up on what they think is secret, that they miss the fact the only secret in Freemasonry is something everyone already knows and simply chooses to ignore.

623542643468 wrote:
We appreciate your comments and will communicate with you again.

I am glad someone does.

623542643468 wrote:
You can always invite us to communicate on a deeper level.

It is hard to communicate on any level when you have to explain that the organisation you are a part of isn't not part of a reptilian race, that rules the earth from a cloud of gold etc etc

623542643468 wrote:
You might be surprised what we know. All of us can learn even if it is late in the day.

I would not be surprised, we are all born with the knoweldge, but we only see what we want.

It is never too late in the day to learn, and each will find their source of tuition.

11-17-2005, 08:51 AM
We refer to a more mechanical effect, the very effect of sound on the environment. Probably this would not interest many here. We know of Icke and that you are not of a reptilian race. This subject is too old to be of any import. We do not mean to shock, just to specific. Do you know that some in the City of New York named the two towers of world trade by these names of Joachim and Boaz. We suppose it was to be a joke.

11-17-2005, 09:25 AM
623542643468 wrote:
We refer to a more mechanical effect, the very effect of sound on the environment. Probably this would not interest many here.

Rather specialist area. Not too clued on it myself.

623542643468 wrote:
We know of Icke and that you are not of a reptilian race. This subject is too old to be of any import.

Well that is one relief. I don't think I coudl go through another 6 months trying to explain his errors again.

623542643468 wrote:
Do you know that some in the City of New York named the two towers of world trade by these names of Joachim and Boaz. We suppose it was to be a joke.

Before or after?

The reason I state the name is unimportant is that one of those names would not be recognised by many masons, but if you were to give the meaning they would know what you were talking about.

Freemasonry is universal by it's explinations, not it's actual symbols and words. In example the Eye and Pyramid is very rare in England. In fact I have never seen it displayed on, in or around an English lodge, but like I said the explination of the pillars, what they stand for, is the same throughout.

Marsali
11-17-2005, 10:00 AM
fra nothing (Bondi, 623542643468), you're Modus Operandi is showing.

11-17-2005, 10:09 AM
Bondi wrote:

623542643468 wrote:
We refer to a more mechanical effect, the very effect of sound on the environment. Probably this would not interest many here.

Rather specialist area. Not too clued on it myself.

623542643468 wrote:
We know of Icke and that you are not of a reptilian race. This subject is too old to be of any import.

Well that is one relief. I don't think I coudl go through another 6 months trying to explain his errors again.

623542643468 wrote:
Do you know that some in the City of New York named the two towers of world trade by these names of Joachim and Boaz. We suppose it was to be a joke.

Before or after?

The reason I state the name is unimportant is that one of those names would not be recognised by many masons, but if you were to give the meaning they would know what you were talking about.

Freemasonry is universal by it's explinations, not it's actual symbols and words. In example the Eye and Pyramid is very rare in England. In fact I have never seen it displayed on, in or around an English lodge, but like I said the explination of the pillars, what they stand for, is the same throughout.

The names were given shortly after the towers were built. Also they were called David and Nelson. The city is called Babylon on the Hudson.
Remember the sounds of words even if nonsensical can produce an effect on the surroundings.