PDA

View Full Version : Yes, Bondi I do have a question

freeman
11-17-2005, 05:41 AM
If as you say Freemasonry is not a secret organization (since its buildings and phone numbers are publicly available, but, hmm, then come to think of it so is the CIA...but anyway), then would you please be so kind as to provide me with a complete membership list for your organization or tell me where I may obtain one?
Oh, and some financial disclosures as well. After all, you don't have anything to hide, right?
:-D

11-17-2005, 05:50 AM
freeman wrote:
would you please be so kind as to provide me with a complete membership list for your organization or tell me where I may obtain one?

No problem, but it would take you some time to get it all together.

There is no central governing body of Freemasonry, which I am sure you are fully aware, but if you wanted to know who all the Freemasons were in England, you simple go to every provincial lodge and buy a copy of the year book. It even tells you who has what rank for that year, so you'll be able to point the finger a the kin pin.

freeman wrote:Oh, and some financial disclosures as well. After all, you don't have anything to hide, right?
:-D

Freemasonry is an organisation like any other and are filed with companies house. I think companies house charge for a copy, but if you really want them. For the financial records for Freemasonry in England, I presume you'd want to see UGLE's figures as they govern England and Wales, and wouldn't want to bother with individual lodges?

I take it in other countries they have similar orgs like companies house here.

11-17-2005, 09:20 AM
Whose eye is in the symbol of the eye of providence.

11-17-2005, 09:31 AM
623542643468 wrote:
Whose eye is in the symbol of the eye of providence.

The Eye of Providence otherwise known as the All seeing eye is a symbol depicting a single eye surrounded by rays, of light or a glory, and usually enclosed by a triangle.

It is commonly interpreted as representing the all-seeing eye of God keeping watch on mankind.

In its current form, the symbol first appeared in the west during the 17th century, but representations of an all-seeing eye can be traced back to Egyptian mythology and the Eye of Horus. Hence the many claims.

17th-century depictions of the Eye of Providence sometimes show it surrounded by clouds.

The later addition of an enclosing triangle is a more explicit trinitarian reference to the God of Christianity.

11-17-2005, 09:35 AM
We remember this being the eye of Osiris. Possibly it has changed to fit more modern thinking. Our thanks for your sharing of knowledge.

11-17-2005, 09:45 AM
623542643468 wrote:
We remember this being the eye of Osiris. Possibly it has changed to fit more modern thinking. Our thanks for your sharing of knowledge.

modern times bring new meanings to most things, even the simplest word.

freeman
11-18-2005, 06:08 AM
Nice evasive answer, Bondi.
Which still leaves me no closer to identifying the ring and pin boys in my own community. Exactly my point.
Take note, fellow forum members. In true Masonic fashion, Bondi will answer none of your questions flat out. He will elude the real truth with vagaries, sophistries, and esoteric nonsense when necesary.
Evey query will be replied to with an effort to indoctrinate you with Freemasonic propaganda rather than to address the actual issue presented.
Ask yourselves: Do any of you really feel you have learned anything in this exchange? Do you want to run right down to your local lodge and sign up for the whole program?

11-18-2005, 06:19 AM
freeman wrote:
Which still leaves me no closer to identifying the ring and pin boys in my own community.

Where do you live? I'll find you a list.

freeman wrote:Exactly my point.
Take note, fellow forum members. In true Masonic fashion, Bondi will answer none of your questions flat out.

What have I failed to answer, I've told you how to get the info you want.

freeman wrote:
He will elude the real truth with vagaries, sophistries, and esoteric nonsense when necesary.

I have spoken no esoteric references, I have not been vague in any answer.

freeman wrote:
Evey query will be replied to with an effort to indoctrinate you with Freemasonic propaganda rather than to address the actual issue presented.

please provide me with an example. I have attempted to recruit, I haven't even tried to change your minds, just simply give you the answers you seek. Some aren't simply looking for answers that coincipe with what they think, some actually look at the whole picture and then make an educated decision.

freeman wrote:
Ask yourselves: Do any of you really feel you have learned anything in this exchange?

Depends if you have an open or closed mind. I do not see me resorting to childish name calling, slanderous comments. I have remained civil at all times, your reactions are unjustified and are merely because I question your opinion. You seem to only be happy with those who agree with you, could almost be classed Elitist.

freeman wrote:
Do you want to run right down to your local lodge and sign up for the whole program?

I started from the start my reasons for stopping here, I do not care if you dislike Freemasonry, as long as it is for truthful reasons.

Because you believe they are corrupt, we are all murderers is simple fantasy.

freeman
11-18-2005, 06:43 AM

Right. I'll wait by the front window with the porchlight on. Just a trick to get me to identify myself, so then the real fun can begin... no thanks, played that game already. You'll have to work a little harder than that.

Because you believe they are corrupt, we are all murderers is simple fantasy.

Don't put words in my mouth.
You're not all murderers; some of you are just liars, perjurers, connivers and perverts. 8-)

Saturnino
11-18-2005, 07:03 AM
Freeman,

I don't know, man, it is possible that Bondi just doesn't have a clue about what is happening. People get emotionally attached to their friends and it is hard to see thru it.

It is like telling a Wiccan that in the end the high priests worship Satan. They will die denying it. Or trying to tell a US Army veteran that Bush was behind 9/11. It is just impossible...too much emotion. I had a friend who went nuts when I told him about the Bush's part in 9/11...his father is buried in Arlington and all...he just couldn't let go of this huge idol in his life...I think he couldn't think about facing life without it.

He wouldn't stop even to consider the evidence.

11-18-2005, 07:05 AM
freeman wrote:
Right. I'll wait by the front window with the porchlight on. Just a trick to get me to identify myself, so then the real fun can begin... no thanks, played that game already. You'll have to work a little harder than that.

How do you expect me to give you the answer you want if you don't tell me?

What country? and State. We'll start with that shall we.

Don't put words in my mouth.
You're not all murderers; some of you are just liars, perjurers, connivers and perverts. 8-)

What you claim against a group, you claim about every member.

11-18-2005, 07:34 AM
I hope Saturnino wont mind me utilizing his location, but to show how easy it is to find out who are masons and who are not.

In Brazil you have the following lodges, this in particular are Prince Hall lodges, something you don't get outside the Americas.

ARLS Amor a Justica No. 133 - Sao Paulo - 46 38 W 23 33 S

ARLS Edgard Armond Lodge No. 407 - Sao Paulo - 46 38 W 23 33 S

ARLS Hugo Simas No. 92 - Curitiba - 49 17 W 25 25 S

Fénix de Brasília - 1959 R.E.A.A. - Brasília - 47 55 W 15 52 S
Farol Guia das Missoes, 69 - Santa Rosa - 54 28 W 27 52 S
Frank Shermann Land Lodge No. 545 - Sao Paulo - 46 38 W 23 33 S

Gran Loja Autonoma do Brasil - Campograno - 47 55 W 25 25 S

Luz Invisivel 033 - Curitiba - 49 15 W 25 25 S

Marechal Floriano Lodge No. 31 - Caxias do Sul - 51 13 W 30 02 S

Ponto no Espaco No. 279 (GLESP) - Sao Paulo - 46 38 W 23 33 S

Sir Alexander Fleming Lodge - Porto Alegre - 51 13 W 30 02 S

Sol & Liberdade 2897 - Tupan - 46 55 W 23 33 S
Tupan Lodge No. 3244 F.& A.M. - Tupan - 46 55 W 23 33 S

Veritas & Justitia Lodge No. 509 - Sao Paulo - 46 38 W 23 33 S

Weber de Mello Lula Lodge No. 3366 - Joao Pessoa
XV de Novembro - Palmas - 28 02 W 37 45 S

I'll used the first lodge as an example:

Diretoria

CARGO
NOME

V.'. M.'.
Joviano Lima Luz Filho
1º Vig.'. Paulo Roberto Gabuardi
2º Vig.'. Amadeu Carlos Ferreira
Orador Marcelo Francisco de Castro
Orador Adjunto Ezaú Messias dos Santos
Secretário Cleiton Simão da Rosa
Secretário Adjunto José Benedito Silveira Sólito
Oficiais

CARGO
NOME
Tesoureiro Geraldo Tavares
Tesoureiro Adjunto Elcias de Souza
Chanceler José Galvão Penteado
Chanceler Adjunto Antônio Marcos Rossi
Mestre de Cerimônias José Domizetti da Cunha
1º Diácono Marcelo Gomes Aranha de Lima
2º Diácono Benedito Roque de Souza
Hospitaleiro José Aloísio Corradini
Hospitaleiro Adjunto Ubirajara Jarbas de Souza Junior
Mestre de Harmonia Arnaldo Pereira
Porta Estandarte Gentil de Souza Coelho
Cobridor Interno Vitório Massaru Bando
Cobridor Externo Jorge Luis Fernandes
1º Experto Dirceu Nardi
2º Experto Antonio Carmelito Marassato
3º Experto Orestes Torso
Mestre de Banquetes José Carlos Osso
Porta Espada Carlos Alberto Scarpelli
Porta Bandeira Valdir Fernando Nardi
Arquiteto José Antônio de Moraes Barbosa

Saturnino
11-18-2005, 07:35 AM
What does it prove ? I can give you the address of the Rothschilds, if you want. It doesn't mean they will say they are part of the cabalist elite.

11-18-2005, 07:39 AM
As for movers and shakers, simple look for the World Conference of Masonic Grand Lodges.

The one in 1999 was actually held in Sao Paulo, when Salim Zugaib, was the Most Worship Grand Master of the State of Sao Paulo, Brazil.

If you go to sites like www.worldfreemasonry.org you can actually see who attended and spoke about what.

The only thing you need to decipher regarding the info you find and read is which are regular and which are not.

The same as Christianity, Freemasonry has it's spin offs, which claim to be the real thing, and actually are not.

11-18-2005, 10:26 AM
Saturnino wrote:
What does it prove ?

It proves if you want to know who the Freemasons in your own area, it is not hard to find out.

the original question

Freedman wrote:
then would you please be so kind as to provide me with a complete membership list for your organization or tell me where I may obtain one?

To which I quite plaining explained how to find the information.

to which the response was

Freedman wrote:
Which still leaves me no closer to identifying the ring and pin boys in my own community.

I had not evaded the question, I had in fact answered it in full.

If he wants to give me his area, I will list the masons of office in the area.

Trouble is, he's gobbed off not expecting an answer, and is now finding excuses, he could of easily said anywhere in the world to see if I would, but made out if he did his safety would be compromised.

Saturnino
11-18-2005, 11:34 AM
Bondi, knowing who the Masons are doesn't help seeing what they do. Whta do you think, that we should knock on their doors and they would tell us all about their schemes ?

We have centuries of history that tells us about their mischief, their own books that tell us about their Luciferian doctrine, hundreds of witnesses (ex-Masons) who tells us what happens there...even here in Brazil they threw down the Monarchy...you can go to Paris today and see the church where they killed almost a hundred priests. Their values are totally in line with the New World Order and are against religion, nationalism and tradition.

I don't where to start ! Please consider reading at least one book about it from the other perspective.

11-18-2005, 11:42 AM
Saturnino wrote:
Bondi, knowing who the Masons are doesn't help seeing what they do. Whta do you think, that we should knock on their doors and they would tell us all about their schemes ?

That wasn't the question.

It is hardly fair to knock for not answering something that wasn't asked.

He wanted a list of all the members, he never asked anything esle (or she, don't know which you are Freedman, so no offence)

Saturnino wrote:We have centuries of history that tells us about their mischief, their own books that tell us about their Luciferian doctrine, hundreds of witnesses (ex-Masons) who tells us what happens there...even here in Brazil they threw down the Monarchy...you can go to Paris today and see the church where they killed almost a hundred priests.

as you can go to Rwuanda and see the mass grave of the genecide cause by Christians.

The inqusition had a few fatalities I seem to recall.

Saturnino wrote:
Their values are totally in line with the New World Order and are against religion, nationalism and tradition.

They have no religious stance, no political stance, any lodge that has is not a regular masonic lodge, and therefore not Freemasonry.

The values, or as we call them the 3 principles, of Freemasonry are

Truth, Relieve, and Bortherly Love.

The term brotherly love as taught to all masons is brother as fellow humans, ie all are equal, before you get the wrong end of that stick and start wagging it.

Saturnino wrote:
I don't where to start ! Please consider reading at least one book about it from the other perspective.

That is where I started.

Saturnino
11-18-2005, 11:48 AM
No no, Bondi...
when Christians kill, they are acting completely against their faith.
The difference is when Masons work for the New World Order, they are following strictly their beliefs.
Again, you know that.

11-21-2005, 04:58 AM
Saturnino wrote:
No no, Bondi...
when Christians kill, they are acting completely against their faith.

But when a mason does something wrong, he's doing for Freemasonry! Figures.

Saturnino wrote:
The difference is when Masons work for the New World Order, they are following strictly their beliefs.
Again, you know that.

So is Freemasonry the NWO, Yes or No?

If a mason works for the governemt, does Freemasonry then become a government organisation.

I know of a priest who is a Freemason, so are we a Christian organisation as well.

Freemasonry is not the NWO.

truebeliever
11-21-2005, 09:05 AM
I know of a priest who is a Freemason, so are we a Christian organisation as well.

My dear, dear BONDI. Here is the problem and here is where I sincerely doubt your "sincerity".

A "priest", cannot, by definition, be a "Christian" and a "Mason". It is philosophically and ethically impossible.

The Masonic order worships at ALL levels the "intellect" and the "impersonal" patterns of nature. Thats Masonry at it's best. At it's worst it's outright Satanic.

ROFL. Please, stop. Just who the hell do you think you're exchanging posts with? 15 year old Ickian supporters?

11-21-2005, 09:09 AM

11-21-2005, 09:24 AM
truebeliever wrote:
My dear, dear BONDI. Here is the problem and here is where I sincerely doubt your "sincerity".

Inaccuacies have nothing to do with sincerity, just illinformed.

truebeliever wrote:
A "priest", cannot, by definition, be a "Christian" and a "Mason". It is philosophically and ethically impossible.

Should I of said Catholic?

truebeliever wrote:
The Masonic order worships at ALL levels the "intellect" and the "impersonal" patterns of nature. Thats Masonry at it's best. At it's worst it's outright Satanic.

Freemasonry doesn't worship at any level.

It uses the tools of masonry as imagery to represent moral behaviour.

truebeliever wrote:
ROFL. Please, stop. Just who the hell do you think you're exchanging posts with? 15 year old Ickian supporters?

No mention of lizards, so definitely not Ickians.

From some of the posters I would hazard that fifteen would be a good guess at age.

As for dealing, I am not dealing with anyone, merely responding to anonymous posters who believe they know a secret.

If your comments regarding exchanging posts is meant as you personally, I quite enjoy your posts. Some are quite good to read, others are humourous so there is a good mix, but as with most you do occassional stupe low, and the manner of your comment would seem you feel superior, almost elitist :lol:

truebeliever
11-21-2005, 09:40 AM
...but as with most you do occassional stupe low, and the manner of your comment would seem you feel superior, almost elitist.

I give what I get. When someone points out an erronous mistake i will simply admit it. I expect the same of others.

If people are going to make silly statements with no backing and then provide no response of any substance then i will treat them as i find them.

You cannot be a "Christian" and a Mason. Last time I looked Catholics were still Christians. They may be half bred Pagans but then so am i at times.

The central point is Christ as God incarnate and His word as law.

To need Masonry as an adjunct to Christianity is like claiming you have a Lear Jet but prefer to travel by bus.

igwt
11-21-2005, 09:42 AM
truebeliever wrote:
[quote]...The central point is Christ as God incarnate and His word as law.

To need Masonry as an adjunct to Christianity is like claiming you have a Lear Jet but prefer to travel by bus.

Gold :lol:

11-21-2005, 09:47 AM
truebeliever wrote:

I give what I get. When someone points out an erronous mistake i will simply admit it. I expect the same of others.

Do you not think that was the intention of my comment. Go back read, you will see I was merely mimicking a previous post, but with the roles reversed, nothing more.

truebeliever wrote:
If people are going to make silly statements with no backing and then provide no response of any substance then i will treat them as i find them.

Couldn't agree more.

truebeliever wrote:
You cannot be a "Christian" and a Mason. Last time I looked Catholics were still Christians. They may be half bred Pagans but then so am i at times.

I leave that debate up to the "Christian" masons.

I have already said I am not a Christian, I have also said if someone disagrees with Freemasonry due to faith, so be it. I have no problem with that, and I will not try and tell someone I know their religion better than them.

The only time I use faith is in tit for tat scenarios.

truebeliever wrote:
The central point is Christ as God incarnate and His word as law.

Best stop throwing stones then.

truebeliever wrote:

Interesting scenario, but would you use a lear jet to go to the shops, or alternately would you use a bus to try and reach the limits of the sky.

Think about the analogy I give you, and maybe you wont be so forked tongued in your response.

truebeliever
11-21-2005, 09:56 AM
Dont think i am always out for a fight BONDI. I am actually an extremely friendly person in "person". But the stakes are high and I dont have the time nor (at the moment) the energy to beat around the bush.

I know EXACTLY what Masonry is about in both it's relatively benign and at times interesting forms, but also at it's highest levels...the real highest, it is simple Luciferianism and becoming in league with Satan himself.

I am not into horned devils and demons from hell. It is the ego's pride and seperation from God that will destroy the world. But maybe not.

"The Kingdom Of God Is Within You". Christ already said it. Not only that, He lived it.

11-21-2005, 10:10 AM
truebeliever wrote:
Dont think i am always out for a fight BONDI. I am actually an extremely friendly person in "person". But the stakes are high and I dont have the time nor (at the moment) the energy to beat around the bush.

I fear in your rush you are missing alot of information that would at a slower speed might aid you in your quest.

Freemasonry and religion are on two completely different plains as organisations. Their purpose are different, the destination alternate but they both incorporate analogy, symbology and fables to teach their lessons, which are also different.

Religion teaches you the way to salvation, by which ever means your faith states it has to be. Religion dictates the results at the end of your life and all the lessons and goals are for the day of judgement.

Freemasonry guides you on a moral basis, no salvation, no messiah, no prophecy. All the lessons in Freemasonry, you will find in the pages of your books, your scriptures etc Freemasonry teaches nothing new, it is the method of tuition that attracts the members that is all.

It is all about being a good person, honest, upright and of high morals, all are taught in your churches so the subject isn't the problem.

The method of teaching is the same as your church, it is only the story or the play that differs, and the reason it differs is because it doesn't teach through faith, but by mere symbols and analogies, it hides them to encourage further thought, but they are only lessons of morality, and any masons who tells you different is seeing what he wants to see, and nothing more.

truebeliever wrote:
I know EXACTLY what Masonry is about in both it's relatively benign and at times interesting forms,

Even if you knew the basics you would never of started this Thread (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=2647&forum=26&PHPSESSID=3070caef469846726664667d0eb507d5)

11-21-2005, 10:47 AM
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d146/clubc/ScreenHunter_41.jpgAt the corner of Petaluma Boulevard and Western Avenue sits an imposing three-story Victorian Italianate, which is the home of the Petaluma Masonic Lodge. Constructed in 1882, the building's exterior features are made of cast iron, and it is the eastern anchor of the Western Avenue Ironfront Row.
LINK
http://www.sonic.net/~tdn/Masonic.html
This architectural emblem is on a Masonic Temple, is it your contention that the eye in the pyramid is not a Masonic symbol. In your previous answers you have referred us to your voluminous posts. We are to stupid to find a definitive answer there, so would you be kind enough to answer yes or no to this specific question. Is the eye within the pyramid a Masonic symbol or not.

11-21-2005, 11:02 AM
623542643468 wrote:
We are to stupid to find a definitive answer there, so would you be kind enough to answer yes or no to this specific question. Is the eye within the pyramid a Masonic symbol or not.

Understatement I guess.

I presume you mean eye within a triangle, as that is the symbol in your post, they eye and pyramid is an invention of the design commitee of the US seal, which is not masonic as the article the Eye and the Pyramid explains.

The eye within a triangle is a Christian symbol denoting the all seeing eye of god from within the trinity and in its earliest known form can be found in Churches throughout England and Greece

The all seeing eye on it's own is used by numerous sects to represent their diety, and to represent it as all seeing.

The use of the triangle is used by trinitarian orders only as it represents the trinity.

The all seeing eye has sometimes been suggested as a developement from the circle with a triangle, used by Christianity as a symbol representing the eternity of the trinity and the circle was evolved into the eye when Christianity incorporate other faith and sect imagery to ease the conversion, but that is only speculation and down to individual interpretation.

Many masonic lodges in Christian areas incorporate Christian symbology, in fact Freemasonry is made up predominantly of symbols used by Christianity. It is also specualted that this is so because when Freemasonry became speculative and organised the predominant, and if honest the only faith, of the time was Christianity and all masons were orginally Christian.

It is only since the acceptance of all faiths that the church has had an un-united opinion on the fraternity.

11-21-2005, 11:07 AM
We appreciate your answer and are not offended by your undeserved arrogance.

igwt
11-21-2005, 11:15 AM
FOR THE TRULY CLUELESS

The all-seeing eye IS
a Masonic emblem!

The all-seeing eye in a pyramid
IS NOT a Masonic emblem!

PLEASE RE-READ THE ABOVE
UNTIL YOU UNDERSTAND IT!

Masonicinfo (http://www.masonicinfo.com/eye.htm)

http://www.masonicinfo.com/images/PerseveranceLodgeHongKong.gif

11-21-2005, 11:21 AM
The eye in the TRIANGLE on the top of the truncated pyramid on the dollar bill is not within a pyramid, but a triangle. Therefore the all-seeing eye is a Masonic emblem.

11-21-2005, 01:14 PM
Who is Jahbulon?

Saturnino
11-21-2005, 02:14 PM
Jabuhlon is the big secret that Masons talk about: it is a blasphemous god, a trinity of Je***h, Baal and Osiris (On is his other name).

Masonry is built on top of this mess of ancient religions, rosacrucianism and all kinds of occultism.

11-21-2005, 02:27 PM
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d146/clubc/ScreenHunter_088.jpg
Does Baphomet have any significance to Masonry?

Ozzy_dopster
11-21-2005, 02:44 PM
OK what about marduk, the twelvwe days of Chirstmas are just a pagan leftover from marduk but does Freemasons use this name also??

Bouncer
11-21-2005, 03:00 PM
I found some material on Marduk as the patron of ancient secret fraternities. Ostensibly Akkadian or Babylonian in origin (perhaps it can be found in a search of seals and sigils?),he was adopted by the Greeks and Romans, I believe. Also, there are hints that a subsect of the Crusaders were also involved in a Marduk brotherhood. And Don't forget the Vatican!!!

11-21-2005, 03:00 PM
Yes you are correct, Christmas is Saturnalia the winter solstice.

Bouncer
11-21-2005, 03:07 PM
I guess what I'm getting at is: at what point do all these things become a preponderance of evidence that the Freemasons are indeed a deliberately occult-based organisation? Or is it just the total acceptance of any and every form of religious practice that produces this tangle of philosophies? And if they are deliberate, then I'll bet you dollars to doughnuts that even thought they are independent (as are cell groups) they also have back channels throught which they answer to a higher order, or council.

I've heard and read the so-called "stories from the top", but they are problematic, at best.

11-21-2005, 03:26 PM
623542643468 wrote:
Who is Jahbulon?

Jahbulon is not used in Freemasonry.

If I remember correctly, the hoax that Masons worship a secret god named Jabulon first appeared in Hannah's anti-Masonic book "Darkness Visible".

A similar word is used in some versions of the Royal Arch as done in the York Rite, but nowhere is it claimed to be the name of a god, or a secret name of God.

Saturino wrote:
Jabuhlon is the big secret that Masons talk about : it is a blasphemous god, a trinity of Je***h, Baal and Osiris (On is his other name).

Is it really necessary to go over the exact same stuff in every thread, you were involved in the other one, to which I gave the same info.

623542643468 wrote:
Does Baphomet have any significance to Masonry?

No it doesn't.

Closest your get is a mis-quote which is "Riding the Goat", which is actually "Riding the Goad", but we've covered that bit already I think.

Ozzy_dopster wrote:
OK what about marduk, the twelvwe days of Chirstmas are just a pagan leftover from marduk but does Freemasons use this name also??

I believe Marduk was used in "Operative Masonry".

If memory serves correctly it comes from Nimrod and the Tower of Babel. In short an inscribed cyclinder found be henry rorlinson (Surname may be spelt wrong?) states that a former king completed the tower of bable to a height of 42 cubits, but it was not completed. It further states that it was re-built, or repaired, at the request of Marduk. Marduk, Merodach depending on who you ask, was the abbylonian god that Niumrod was said to be in human form (god in human form, heard that before). The tradition says that masons were first made much of at the building of the tower of babel, under the directions of Nimrod, the great king of Babylon, who was said to be a Master Mason. It also goes on to say that Nimrod loved the craft and made the masons Free Men and Free Masons in his kingdom. Another traditions says that when Nimrod sent sicty lodges of masons to build Nineveh etc, he gave them a charter and the charges of Nimrod, which according to some are those set out in the Ancient Charges. Evidently when an apprentice was indentured into an operative lodge his obligation was traditioonally called the "Oath of Nimrod".

information from a paper by Don Falconer, published in the Square and COmpass can't find a link to an online source at present.

11-21-2005, 03:28 PM
All religions and all secret societies are bound up together at some level. They are all used by a higher order. Not even the Angels have a total understanding of this order, so how much less likely is it that a human would.

11-21-2005, 03:35 PM
623542643468 wrote:
All religions and all secret societies are bound up together at some level. They are all used by a higher order. Not even the Angels have a total understanding of this order, so how much less likely is it that a human would.

There is only one high order, and that is of the creator, IMO.

11-21-2005, 03:46 PM
There are two creator beings. The Creator GOD of All, and the creator being of your locality or place of permanent habitation. Permanent is the key word here.

11-21-2005, 03:47 PM
623542643468 wrote:
There are two creator beings. The Creator GOD of All, and the creator being of your locality or place of permanent habitation. Permanent is the key word here.

You have your belief, I have mine. I have no wish to argue that point.

11-21-2005, 03:50 PM
We respect that opinion for it is intelligent. A rarity here.

truebeliever
11-21-2005, 05:57 PM
All religions and all secret societies are bound up together at some level.

Really? All religions?

They are all used by a higher order. Not even the Angels have a total understanding of this order...

So you speak to angels eh?

...so how much less likely is it that a human would.

Speak only of your own ignorence fool and dont speak for others. What a tosser.

We respect that opinion for it is intelligent. A rarity here.

Well then...go. Simple really you whiny little bitch. Go over to some other forum where shape shifting lizards are discussed fra_nutter. I thought your psychiatrist upped ya lithium?

11-21-2005, 07:35 PM
You are really not only an ass and the hole in it but also the shit that comes out.

11-21-2005, 07:36 PM
What does simple really mean dog fucker.

truebeliever
11-22-2005, 05:36 AM
You are really not only an ass and the hole in it but also the shit that comes out.

8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

What does simple really mean dog fucker.

Yes, it's difficult i know. Tell me, you seem to have an infactuation with humans "fucking dogs". Were you caught in the act by your mother? The teenage years can be turbulent. Perhaps your father would have done better to pay a prostitute but I guess beggars cant be choosers.

I hope you wore protection and respected the rights of the dog.

What breed? Any good?

11-22-2005, 05:39 AM
No mods on this board then :lol:

Saturnino
11-22-2005, 05:42 AM
Jahbulon is not used in Masonry

Yes, Bondi, it is your testimony against hundreds of others.

You'd better say it is not used in your lodge.

Saturnino
11-22-2005, 05:44 AM
Anonymous wrote:

There goes the prize of "Talking a lot and saying nothing' to anonymous.

Man, this is a lot of bull. There is one creator and a narrow gate to Him. There are those who oppose Him and create many wide paths that lead to destruction. Angels know very well about those two ways, since they have chosen one or the other a long time ago.

truebeliever
11-22-2005, 05:48 AM
No mods on this board then.

fra_nutcase and I are old friends. It;s all in good taste into it fra_manicphasenutter?

11-22-2005, 05:52 AM
Saturnino wrote:
Yes, Bondi, it is your testimony against hundreds of others.

You'd better say it is not used in your lodge.

It is not used in any lodge as a name for god and it is not used in a lodge of Freemasons at all, and I would like to hear from any mason who wants to tell me otherwise.

Saturnino
11-22-2005, 05:59 AM
Bondi,

then why so many ex-masons testify that Jabuhlon is revered in the lodges ? You know you are not telling the truth. Jabuhlon is the famous secret that Masons talk about.

11-22-2005, 06:12 AM
Saturnino wrote:
Bondi,

then why so many ex-masons testify that Jabuhlon is revered in the lodges ? You know you are not telling the truth. Jabuhlon is the famous secret that Masons talk about.

Show me the ritual where this Jabuhlon is supposed to be revered in lodge, I am sure in your research you would have accumilated at least one copy of every ritual there is in Freemasonry, else you couldn't comment.

Unless you are simply relying on the comments of people that "help" your own opinion.

I am sure that is not the case though is it.

Saturnino
11-22-2005, 09:34 AM
Masons are really pissed because after the internet, all their revered "secrets" don't mean anything. We have all the rituals, all the words, everything. Yes, what a secret indeed.

Jabuhlon as the name of God is learned in the Royal Arch degree, the center of the York rite. They play a buffonery where they simulate a trip to the Temnple of Solomon (again, you have to be very imature to participate in such a thing). Then the candidate learns the real name of God.

Bondi, after the internet, you can't fool anyone anymore.

11-22-2005, 10:17 AM
Jonathan Harris should sue you for defaming his image. I have been to Brazil and it is a beautiful country, so how do the allow a tin god like you to pollute it. In defense of a defense less bastard bully like Trueshithead because you are the same coward that uses the INTERNET to punish any who post here but do not hate, hate, hate like you do. What pisses you and your cabal off the most is when you get what you cunts dish out (once again, I don't know what the hell you are). You just can't take it so you send messages back an d forth between yourselves preparing the attack especially if the poster is infinitely smarter than you like BONDI. You know as well as I now Makow will soon pull the plug on me, but before he does you need to know that the NWO will kick your flea bitten ass to hell, your attitude and foul mouth (which I am coping) will never allow anyone to take a cunt or dick like you seriously. You are a fat greasy spider ( no disrespect to spiders) waiting to pounce on any one especially young intelligent posters and attempt to tear them apart like yo momma BlueAngel. No one hear gives a shit about the countries you have lived in or any of your other ramblings. Most of the time you mess up an English phrase here or there, but if someone points it out as proving that you are a true idiot you get offended like with redrat, but if you climb up some ones ass that is perfectly kosher (get it dunce). Like I said the NWO which is really the OWO will wipe your ass from off the world and you will probably enjoy it as long as it does involve your ass. Is this getting long enough for you to comprehend. You should be proud of being such a dog fucker like that it Trueasshole that you can make people despise you over th e INTERNET that really take intelligence and honor. A piece of shit like you would not know intelligence if you sat on it . It would tingle your over sized asshole and give you a thrill. Now since a bright all knowing adult like you is so fond of playing who gets the last word, Cunt cream its your turn. You know mulla fucker you are LOST IN SPACE.

11-22-2005, 10:27 AM
Saturnino wrote:
Masons are really pissed because after the internet, all their revered "secrets" don't mean anything. We have all the rituals, all the words, everything. Yes, what a secret indeed.

I have never said there was much secret involved.

AS you have the rituals, please quote the part where the masons rever Jabuhlon and use the name as the name for god.

Saturnino wrote:
Jabuhlon as the name of God is learned in the Royal Arch degree, the center of the York rite.

I had already told you where it was, adn that it is not the name of god and was stated as such due to a mis-interpretation. Why not write out the piece of ritual.

Saturnino wrote:
They play a buffonery where they simulate a trip to the Temnple of Solomon (again, you have to be very imature to participate in such a thing). Then the candidate learns the real name of God.

Seeing as Freemasonry has not god of it's own that is a little difficult.

Also if it had I don't think you would find the ratio of those that stay and those that demit would be much more in favour of those that demit.

You wouldn't have a few hundred outspoken people and half a dozen websites all saying the same thing word for word, you would have millions.

Saturnino wrote:
Bondi, after the internet, you can't fool anyone anymore.

I am not trying to fool anyone, merely trying to add to the resource for people to make up their own mind.

I haven't typed one Pro-masonry comment, only told you the masonic view on the anti-masonic comments made.

That is only fair is it not.

One good comment for one bad comment, let the people decide for themselves?

Saturnino
11-22-2005, 11:21 AM
Yes, let the people decide for themselves. For that, give it a break and stop posting a dozen messages a day.

Gavriel
11-26-2005, 12:49 PM
freeman wrote:

Sorry, a little late, on this thread.

You ask for a list, and then he asks you where you live so he can give you the list, and then you decline?

... I will refrain from commenting further.

Peace.

igwt
11-27-2005, 02:37 PM
Ass seen on a forum titled, "Secret Societies". It speaks for it's self.

"My grandfather was a freemason. He left as he disagreed with something that was asked of him (it was to pervert the course of justice).

He's dead so I cannot ask him anything about it."

CLF (http://www.coffeeloungeforums.net/cl-replies.php?t=981&p=1)

Overlord
11-27-2005, 07:59 PM
What we see here is just another example of how people just read what they already believe, and refuse to take in anything else. This is typical for people who are not trained to read texts critically (and that have already been subjugated to extensive critique)and cannot evaluate the research that has gone into a book or a paper.

To speed forward to a presupposed conclusion just beacuse it explains the feeling one has towards the world is not a fruitful tactic.

It is very easy to follow and understand the reasoning of the Anonymous individual some people call Bondi. And if any "conspirationist" was really, in truth, interested in what he had to say instead of just trying to trick him into revealing some dark secret about evil gods and satanist rituals, it would have been an amazingly easy operation. Instead the questioners have squandered a perfectly marvellous opportunity with childish and inane bickering. Anonymous could have been revealed as a phony (If indeed he/she was) if you would have seriously asked for the proper information, but NO! You desperately want Anonymous Mason-expert to be a satanist cultish blood-ravager in your Dungeons & Dragons-lingering mystic minds.
Therefore you don't ask questions that actually are probing.

It never stops, all this silliness! It is mind-numbing. Especially when you are faced with such benevolent patience, as was just presented to you. I am saddened.

11-27-2005, 08:52 PM
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d146/clubc/Windego10.jpg

11-27-2005, 11:19 PM

igwt
11-28-2005, 04:00 AM
http://www.savethemales.ca/architects.jpg

Save The Males (http://www.savethemales.ca/)

Adm
11-28-2005, 09:21 AM
Bondi was banned from talking about Freemasonry since the discussion was becoming long and disruptive. The person pretending to be him is not him. He will be able to contribute to other threads.

Shannow
11-29-2005, 04:00 AM
"My grandfather was a freemason. He left as he disagreed with something that was asked of him (it was to pervert the course of justice).

When my Mother was a child, there was a bit of a family "disturbance", when townsfolk started asking a family member (and his immediate family) how they liked their new car.

He was a Free-mason, having done presentations on Doric and whatever pillars, and having his family testing him on various words, which he would answer "yes, I know the question for that".

Anyway, their lodge decided to raffle a car for charity...sell the tickets first,then buy the car. Didn't sell enough tickets, so this family member won the car...sans the car.

Imagine the stigma of a small town, in which the "official story" is that your father won a car, and sold it. "Therefore you'd be rich" etc..."Why did he decide to drive that, when he had a new model X to drive?"