PDA

View Full Version : the Jezebel spirit or 'feminism' and it's social effects...

Thumper
11-17-2005, 10:55 AM
was browsing GLP last night and there was a thread about black rage towards society at large, and I think only one person seemed to hit the nail on the head with this comment, and I've heard Alex Jones mention this one time as well.

Africian American women are so vicious! This is the real reason why so many black males are in prison. They escape by using drugs and alcohol and then turn to violence. Of course all of this is my personal opinion, and there needs to be some research regarding this.

AJ said something along the lines of how the ruling elite would use the women of society to keep their men in check, and that this form of 'feminism' had deep roots that always seemed to subvert the family structure. Does anyone have anymore resources on this?

Bouncer
11-17-2005, 12:12 PM
Try research on illegitimate power. The classical dialectic of sexism is that men are taught that they have natural authority over women, and women are taught that they have natural power over men.
The authority is learned and exercised openly, while the woman's powers (seduction, etc.) are learned and exercised in secret. Therefore, the women are the logical choice for a political or social agenda.

truebeliever
11-17-2005, 05:47 PM
I love that word "Jezabel".

"Slut", "whore", "bitch"...very low brow.

"Jezabel!" Just has a ring to it.

Sortta like shouting "scoundral" in a street brawl as an insult. He he hehe.

nohope187
11-17-2005, 07:08 PM
Actually, Jezebel can be low brow too if it's pronounced as Jizzabel. :-P

Bouncer
11-18-2005, 10:13 AM
http://www.biblebb.com/files/KSS/kss-jezebel.htm

Here is an exerpt from the above:

What was her name? Jezebel, "chaste, free from carnal connection".

But what's in a name? I wonder how many models in the adult entertainment industry take this name without knowing it's real meaning?

Saturnino
11-18-2005, 10:16 AM
Her story is interesting. She was the archienemy of Elijah and chief of the prophets of Baal. An old time Wiccan, it seems :-)

She ended up being thrown down a window and eaten by dogs, as Elijah told she would be. So I guess calling someone Jezebel you are definetly desiring a bad end for her.

Bouncer
11-18-2005, 10:38 AM
Sort-of the opposite of Rahab. Imagine what all of those sleazy soldiers would do to the town prostitute. I mean, the hookers today can tell stories of all sorts of weird stuff. You know, unnatural things.

So Rahab has to hold all of that humiliation and rage inside without hope - at least until Israel comes and promises amnesty for her if she would spy for them (hmmm . . . sounds just like the Mossad today!). So in a cathartic fury she spikes her tormentors! Great! And not only that, she is one of the ancestors of Jesus himself.